Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:38 pm

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10335

Mr Regional Manager for the ALS,check out Webanarchys version of Taree Police Their Fun and Games,it isn't full of romantic dribble and talking about the catwalks.

Serious business is on Webanarchy versions,a friend of mine who runs the forum,knows very well what is happening and just as good a combatant against tyranny and corruption.

Regards,Jason Cook.

Zieg Heil Coppers.... cheeky Cthulhu

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:53 pm

The way I was treated and the manner this case was saboutaged will lead to a constitutional breakdown.

McKosska said this in court.

And I'm the straw to break the back...

They'll hang you from the lamp-posts when this is over,Police,Lawyers and the little clerks who helped you

dO YOU THINK FASHIONING AN ENEMY OF THE STATE WOULD HELP YOU WITH MORE draconian LAWS,LIKE WHAT jACK bOOT jOHNNY hOWARD did as former prime minister.

I'm going to do my best to roll them back.

I seen the bullshit conspiracy that went down in Port Arthur with that poor mental patient,Martin Bryant.

Like Hitler blaming a schizophrenic for the Reichstag fire.What was different with 911...not much.

Any more monsters,you the STATE can manage.

And you stupid coppers can't see that you will be the sacrificial victims and not me.

ROT IN HELL !!!!!

thumbsdown cheeky Cthulhu

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:12 pm

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t2247-see-me-here-from-now-on#34146

Billy Ruben wrote:
TisSod,
Please tell your pal Sod,that when we discussed his grief and loss about his beloved Grandfather,I mentioned a dream I had about a healing hospital,and the woman director,who was very cryptic about the methods and reasons for the hospital,but it was nice to see those dedicated to rescuing souls.Many think there's no hope,but I never made it up,it was a dream,I told you to make you feel better about your Grandfathers passing,not to have any emotional attachment or mind-play,it was a genuine experience that I hoped you might get something,instead of being a bastard all the time.

I was shocked,man,I was just researching you see,similar opinions about certain cases where spirit possession is being misdiagnosed as schizophrenia.

You know why,anyway,hope you get something out of it..

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 Soddream2

It's Not all psychotronic and Mk-Ultra fun for the novice and spook....

True craft is invoking...influences from other realms,that are in that alignment for the vessel to act through,summon murder,disease,misfortune,accidents and it is,without a touch,but burning and consuming the light within the vessel...such is the Dugpas path.
A very malevolent form of channeling.

I never wanted to be part of it,thrown into it,with no knowledge at all,nor volunteered,targetted for a corrupted aura,due to stimulant abuse involved in shift work and morphing into the social scene,defeating its purpose and become abuse.

But the convenience of the mental health acts not covering black wizardry,leaves the target and practicioner in limbo and labled schizophrenic.

You can identify those families with group cases,they're the mad dugpa sorcerers,those like me,the very few victims who survive the suicidal first months,actually lucky enough to learn the systems and just...ever so precariously balance it,cause the weight,on attack,getting fewer,but intense,is demonic.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Was'nt that stupid...   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:02 pm

You can tell your Comrades,
I wouldn't be the jerk-off to carry out any threat in this thread,just giving them a little hell I had to live through and yeah I am a jerk to you Ann,but no harm and it was just sweet,so nice to see a face I like in uniform...and did I want anything from you,no.I got off enough,big smile right now,but you see,the level for everybody is low in the danger department and for me it's always high,no,I never,ever,start it,I'm just targetted,cause I see them coming early.

Loser,why would I try,you know,modern bougeoise,not yet,victim patient and enforced inmate lifestyle already,without being in gaol or wearing a bracelet.She mows the lawn,it rips her skin to pieces.She's fading quicker,than I feared.

I said to the magistrate,McKosska,in my October Pre-sentence,to allow an exception incase of terminal illness or injury to annul the AVo,with Samanthas acknowledgement and grace of course,well,I have that and more from my daughter (but I was innocent,just a horrible mouth and indignant,to coppers)...I know it's coarse as usual...but read this,it shows what I've been trying to say,Sam for two to three years,pushed me away,I even thought she had brain-tumours,she's my pal,but whole scenarios of invention sprang from her mind,ever since the injections,her skin is red,ripped,but she returned to the Sam I knew...and she was a good girl.

I'll show you some screen captures,Undoctored in the Barroughclough Jones thread,an excerpt to the Ombudsman from me,like I said,it's coarse and crude,but shows,I did recognis signs,but the other hmph! Coppers,like to play the mental health act at their disposal.

I'm already stuffed,Misha Cat is gone from The Aquatic Club,sign of danger for me,imminent hit-job,so,no go area.But this is important,I only suspected,but confirmed it by January by some chance...anyway.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 Samsillnesspreevidence2

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 Samsillnesspreevidence1

Oh,I sound like a complete fuckwit at times,but I never use it,there is no threat of violence,intimidation or stalking,I like those chicken and steak and kidney Pies too,to you or your comrades,I just wanted to spook you all and let you know what my fucked up world is like.

It hurts... Cthulhu affraid

Oh,you're still hot Ann,just way out of my league and old,or are you the least bit interested,we just bumped into each other,your mates,they stalked,I got a sharp eye and they do drive to obviously,they prance on you and give their position away,I was wondering which silver VE will clean me up,but I'll still be careful,your so sweet,Jason.
cat

Simple Sam has terminal illness that even with vitamin shots,as per treatment format,she isn't responding as was hoped for.Rare and cause unidentifiable ,this caused her mania ,like an induced schizophrenia,nearly driving me already mad,it was quite sad. But her fading is the horrible part,she's my mate,I knew her,it ate her.And she tried to help when no-one cared,do you think I want this,no.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:43 pm

The problem with being a cop,to do the job at times,crosses the highest spiritual laws and guilt,no matter how short lived the satisfaction would be for some of the hardened,even career,you got to live with that and if there isn't a genuine sense of guilt,then you should change vocations.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Pixies-Dancing The Manta Ray/The Manta Ray   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:22 am

Oh,the UFO thing is real,I don't make shit like that up.Started to notice they're back,have'nt seen them this busy since 1999,even that faggot Corey seen a UFO tag a freighter (Cargo ship) blasted it with white light like they did to me back at East Maitland,when I had that strange rash for three weeks.Seen that at Harrington,there was a VX Commodore (?) rammed by a police car on the road to Harrington about October last year.

WE found a diary of a kid,who was going to kill all his back-stabbing friends and save this girl from imaginery evils.I made the kids keep it,just in case,something big happened.Well,at least som,eone might get an insight.It was the usual ramblings of a teenager,disempowered by another,not being able to deal with their emotions and to do some grand act,like to convince themselves,this was some brave and noble act,the enemy morphing into demonic proportions.Ridiculous,the kid could've caught a train to Sydney and started a new life and job,but rather be stupid and get a gaol sentence.People just aren't worth the hassle.

Except your Taree Tards.They are violent and do use violence and intimidation and group harassment,but corner them alone,they cower,"Oh,how's it going' man",fuck off scum.If those idiot boys try that again,I will take action,if they go near my family or property.I won't mess around this time.I think the precedent has been set.And I believe I have the right to defend them without impedance.

Oh here's some songs about UFOs and being chased by them,yes,my art imitates life....(Andy Warhol)

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Misha Masonic Spy Cat   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:07 am

[center]Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 P1060151u

Misha,
I was separated from family,surrounded by teenage angst and infidelity,those that can't deal with the truth of themselves,prepared to murder,just to cover their tracks,looking for a true connection to a being that I adored for themselves.She was laying on the verandah,of the waterfront establishment not known to me at the time as the Aquatic Club.One who don't drink,normally is unfamiliar with their names.The government hasn't come to the wisdom,that prohibition keeps out of their pockets directly,the proceeds of other ventures,wether opiate,psychedelic or the need for the stimulant over-ride,to keep that busy schedule.

It's hot November,skimmin the surveillance,the police seem paranoid conspiratorial,that I was in pursuit of Samanthas heart,so being difficult as I am,played secret agent man disappearing down alleys,car-parks,fire-escapes,for the giggle.Other true schizos would orgasm on the attention,for me,to acquaint with the art of escape,in a town of little option.The Fire-escape maze of the town central shopping mall,the Masonic catacombs,observing police and court members using frequently.

By chance I met a tortoishelle,christened Misha Cat.A frail female,she captured the heart,making efforts for pats,when she could hardly walk,or incredibly lazy.Lazy.Not overly affectionate,but always greeted you and sit by each others company for an hour,parting ways,ensuring she doesn't follow,the traffic,being the big obstacle.Why adopt her frpm a waterfront haven,with some good natured Mason,well,toward this cat anyways.The secret language of tolerance and conspiracy to balance,is a knowledge not understood by the common man,therefore Misha was my Masonic Spy Cat,letting me know,when the Masons watched me,from up on the hill.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Opal - Fell From The Sun   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:06 am

Wise move bringing Misha Cat back,for that I thankyou Mr Moore and other Freemasons.You pay reverence to the Grand Architect/Lucifer/Jahbulon and I hold majesty,The Sun and many little feline Gods that I'm friend and candidate to their inner secret cabal.

I suggest you so called initiates of the square stay out of the way,to whom I worship and pay reverence too,being the highest spiritual law that one can break,no matter of alignment to what creed they fraternalize with,Manly P Hall writes about this in depth.

I also suggest to cease using allies in town businesses to play your game for you,this includes real estates,shopping centres and anything or body you believe you can affect me with,I will instantly seek their destruction,beginning with beaurocratic departments and my occult knowledge and one,will go over the edge.This is a smaller town than Maitland,the games you played there you won't be successful here neither.Don't risk your children,like you've done before.

I've had four vehicles burnt,stolen,vandalized,I suggest through your contacts,as a gesture before you negotiate with me,it's to be painted and the body,restored,no need for the interior,drive-line and mechanics,I'll take care of that.

I have not delievered on my threats yet.

You can wait until I destroy every legal agent that works in cover of ALS,the local businesses and then you ultimately,I'm about to approach the Federal Government,Foreign human rights agencies,the medias available and bring this case and it's purposeful mishandlings and bring to the publics and governments notice how YOU mis-use the legal and justice system with your little corrupt cabal.

OR we can do the deal,my demands,4 million is nothing to the trouble and amendments to the laws I can cause,keep it in-house,nice and quiet backdoor deal and you can continue in your corrupt manner,play your games,with me out of the picture and sworn to secrecy.

You have a further 72 hours before I show my claws and not just the hisses I've hinted with all these years....When you approach,I want something in writing.

I don't want to expend the effort and energy and rather a quick resolution,if not,I'm going to get VERY LOUD and CRUSADER like,you don't want that.

Here's a song for my former love,Lisa Cat,she died at four of brain tumours.Broke my heart like no other,I care for Misha,let it be that way,oh,as in appreciation,I dropped Mr Moores delivered morning paper at his offices door-step and pocketed the cigarette butts I smoked.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 Lisainmyarms

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Actress (Pre New York Dolls) - It's Too Late   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:32 am

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10393&start=70

Billy Ruben wrote:
The Bit you missed out on....

The follow up this morning,the Shell service station opened,5am,take a walk by the Aquatic Club and this little white shape stirred,walked and greeted me up the hill,Misha Cat had come back,missing for two weeks in April until now.Her coat has been bathed,brushed and vibrant again,she was happy to see me and I her,go back to the servo,they're connected to Coles,so you can buy good 2 litre milk for $2 instead of the $5:45 the Indians sell at the United 24 hour across the road,customer for fucking years,but the morning shift Indian bitch won't break a $50 unless you buy something,at Coles/Shell,they're Aussies and they don't care,so long as you're not rude or doing armed robberies,the German Trench-coat I sport in winter,hehe,so many times a nervous finger trembled on the alarm bells as I reached inside to get the wallet out to pay for fuel.But the night-shift Indian cashier,Reddy,he's cool,I watched drunken Aussie Bogan chicks smash his windows and he just shrugged his shoulders,let me in the back way as I bought cigarettes and milk,2am with drunken chicks stoning the shop and revealing their very sad shaped tits as an insult to his supposed cultural tenderness.I asked does his girls carry on like that,he asked why,I said I'd like something to look at,he laughed.Empty cans,bricks and shopping trolleys pelted the service station,the trolley used as a battering ram,they taunted,"Let Us In Wogs",implying me as well,We were hostage for 30 minutes,they got bored,went home,the police still hadn't shown,so I went home and kept my milk cold in the fridge,while the riot quietened and drifted as they walked down the street.

I just wanted to give the cat a morning bowlful.It's not even my cat.But,here's the follow up to Misha,Masonic Spy Cat...

Oh,I forgot to mention.I'm an opponent to the further expansion of outlets to sell alcohol in Taree.

That house I visit with Misha,is the one council are battling it out to knock down for a Dan Murphys Bottle-O.

I'll be working from the ether to stop it and will curse the area if it goes ahead.

That is all for now.

Oh,you're starting to understand my level of awareness.Too Bad and Too Late...It's far too late.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
truth is,I like the bloke called Ciggy,got good ideas on Atlantis,not all legend
as it appears to the mundane school of thought,but the Freemasons,as Manly P Hall asserts,Atlantis is fact.
But of course,for conspiracy retard puritans,that's the perilous road to corruption by encorporating any
reference to Freemasonary.Leaving a vast percentage of the conspiracy unknown.Sun Tzu,know they enemy.
For me,it's tactical deployment based on survival,so,yes,the Masons are dangerous,if you choose to engage them.
tongue
But they are vital in understanding structured pyramid power,making sense of Hinduism,Buddhism,without the ridiculous
numerical and animal associations.Freemasonary,from Manly P Halls view point was a science of the soul and if correctly used
which rarely do they approach that level before without totally corrupting themselves is seldom unavoidable,particulary in business
and economics.Even the correct vibrations for conception of high soul beings is given,a society one could build.
But in the wrong hands,leads to genocide and pogroms.

Because man is not wary,the ways of the light.And those who do,are corrupt wizards for their own gain,drunken on being one of the few to know it's existence,it fools itself into believing he be of God status,but they stand out.Watch them.

And it means nothing to them crushing every aspect of your life and even invade the mind
wave length of it,true telepathy,but,technology is catching up.They are evil to the receiver,but they wouldn't even regard you,once written off,unless,you drop your game,
gloat and give it away,even supply evidence of another victim,thankyou Mary Braun.

Gives one the strength to really investigate what is...and what is will astonish you.

My favourite signature at Webanarchy Forums...

"THERE'S OCCULTIST EVERYWHERE MY FRIEND"...a quote from Grand Theft Auto San Andreas,the Ammunation Shop with the Redneck Militia type Patriot.Funny enough,the Reptilians made popular by David Icke get a mention in the game by conspiracy guru and mystery man,The Truth,a drug smoking Hippy involved in supplying crooked cops "crops for cash".Oh yeah,The exact reference was The Truth introducing CJ
to his world of conspiracy and intrigue."What if I told you the oil companies were run by
snake headed aliens ?".

As Andy Warhol said,does art imitate life,or life imitate art ?

You decide.

study

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Huggy Bear - Pansy Twist   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

if they don't experience it,it's not there,challenge the system,rebel and tell them to it's face,it's corrupt and doesn't work,does'nt not consider human illness,incriminates it,un-humanitarian.Then,then they crush you in pure fascist jackboot style,dressed in uniforms that best fit S&M Parlours,complete with toys for domination and anal penetration,knock on the door early in the morning style,crush you spine and spirit and unaccountable for it,in a hoaxed scenario of resist arrest,I wouldn't dare,resist,let alone,thug Ingram,Senior Cunstable. of Taree Police.
Zieg Heil !!!!
Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 33funnyx

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: BIKINI KILL - Rebel Girl    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:03 am

Well,I'll come back later and discuss this photo.Have a look,he's enjoying himself.Different side of the same coin as I was discussing.

Right now,I'll shower and score some drugs off one of your "approved" dealers since you busted all mine.

My dealer walks in from the Central Coast,sells 3.5 $50's,$80 quarts and $280 ounzes and this retarded little town runs him out cause he's better than everyone else and upset the local dealers,whom,never get busted,just the interesting dealers with good deals.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 8892789417a3cf17f3a7z

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 Riotgrrrlhairgel

Riot Girl Hair Gel.

Post 167

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/demonstrations-direct-actions-human-rights-grass-roots-politics/67830-a-demo-a-day.html?start=160

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201305302148-0022796

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Nine Inch Richards "Closer To Hogs"    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:01 pm

For the naughty little farm boys of Australia,now,now,let's not run to another state
and blame others for your own little devious quirks.As long as they consent.I had a friend,true story,I accepted
him and his thing for mounting female horses,using a stool,Darren was his name,called him peaceables.My satanic,whatever
three day girlfriend,wanted me to sacrifice her goat and bring the skull to her and I would be free of her,obviously bored with my
light,very clean back then.I killed it,as merciful,since the collar was made of barbed wire,the skin had grown over it,
cause the cruel pre-owners did-'nt want it eating their garden by escaping,I tied it up,hog tied,placed respectfully in the back of the V8 Sedan
and tried to get a gun as dad or someone stole or confiscated my small armoury.These are the days of SKS's at K-Mart and no license.
Shot-guns on shelf,good times.

Anyway,I had a rather funny rendition of Nine Inch Nails Closer,a parody,yes,but hilarious all the same,dedicated to Aussie Farm boys,
who are naughty and do things and try to smoke it anothers way and maybe your over-rated girlfriend,who would've helped bury you further by now
with lies and cover stories with the police,they're not listening to your lies about,I say,theorised stalking for your affections...and the surveillance cupboard shows bare,make a fool of yourself by now,it was never about you,this is about three men,two brothers and a father,who come to extort the bond for a shed,with no plumbing,that I had no interest in taking over and the father,maybe fooled into those nights actions,but will lie all the same to the authorities,whom you would've tried bluffing into because of the supposed war I have with certain members of Taree Police.And get them to apply pressure,You'll blame me for witch-craft when it's the fear of your own consciousness over the wrongful measures you took Mr Andrews,
those restless nights is not my own but the fear of reprisals and consequences from the law,if I go ahead with my complaint.

I've just been busy,Ombudsman letter I'm sure,supplying the particulars to Taree and act from there.

That's for the driveby threats.... Cthulhu

Oh,your former employers and colleagues noted you boasting about the event,that you failed to mention a terminally ill woman was frightened
beyond her wits,when seeking me for some advice on treatment.

Naughty Mr Andrews,she came back to me,her case fitted with her pushing me away,not her fault,chemical imbalance of the brain leading to a mild schizo-mania behavior.

You,have no excuse for your behavior and a magistrate will have to decide what is appropriate.If Taree Police were smart enough,I gave them enough time to assess you without lagging you in,orbeing obvious,you did it,with the stupid mouth.

cheeky

farao

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Hmmm,just about to write to Julia Gillard and they're here already.

Then Amnesty International

Then Human Rights . Org

The NSW Ombudsman...a nice reminder I'll have

and depending on your performance with The Andrews boys...The Anti-Discrimination board for the fifth time.

(Nothing short of Assault with a deadly weapon,extortion and intimidation and stalking)

See you Monday Morning.

And yeah stupid,I'm not being forthcoming about my moves until I make them now,switched strategies.

Bye for now.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 Spsh
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Had a chat with the Ombudsman   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:40 pm

Had a chat with Mr Ombudsman.

The format has changed so I can't do screen captures like I used too.Wonder if that was

another influence from me.The Andrews boys will be sad,I forgot to put the bit in when Corey accuses his step dad of

anal indiscretions and I propose the theory that Corey got caught hiding the sausage with schizo brother Raymond

or worse,some non-consenting animal or sister.You ever mention that to step-dad,to all chagrin,you'll find my theory is sound.

Here's the complaint,sorry no screen captures.If Ann or Gabrielle are on duty,they're nice girls and could easily deduce a sexual creep.

Reporting a crime to you,due to the war I have with NSW/Taree Police.On the 12th of January,2013,my partner (Samantha Wilkinson) and I were assaulted by three men,with bats.
They're names is Cory Andrews,Raymond Andrews and father Paul Andrews.
Two weeks prior to that date,Corey had stated he was leaving the lease to Joel John Gells,the partner of the lease and at the time of 12th January,Corey was one month and $50 behind the rent share.At the time,I was sub-letting floor space and acted as caretaker,due to the cars and tools stored there.Two weeks prior the 12th,Corey and his brother came sic occasions to pressure me into paying him out the lease,which I told him over and over,see the real estate and partner of the lease for Bay 3,5 beeton Pde Taree,Joel John Geils.Corey was pressuring me to pay him out,which I refused to do,without real estate,but had no intentions of taking over due to the over flowing sewerage there.There was difficulties Corey settling with the partner as he tried to have sex with his friends girl.So he pressured me instead.by extortion and violence.9:15 pm,I was at Coles Taree,witnessed by the male manager that night,Corey and his partner Jessica trying to pressure me to pay for the lease.I exploded at his for publicly humiliating me and to see the Real Estate and Joel for the last time,when he already stated he left the lease.They came with bats and Paul Andrews named himself as someone with influence,screaming out,"Do you know who I am,I'm Paul Andrews".Three men,with bats,taking on a terminally ill woman and an injured man who couldn't walk.Then Paul made excuses,saying,"I didn't know what to expect".
Since then,Corey has boasted about the events at the former place of employment,Taree Truck Centre and come and made threats screaming from the road outside Samantha Boyce St Residence.Stalking and intimidation.He has boasted to many in town and Facebook,where Corey threatens to Anally rape other people.He,his brother and father are a danger to the community and the people concerned in this complaint.

I don't complain to Taree Police or report crimes as I have come to you over a dozen times by complaint for that exact reason.And showed my displeasure with your office before over its in-action.This is to cover my backside if something serious arises and since they started stalking,I'm covering those bases before action on my behalf is necessary.

Prosecute the Andrews boys with attempt extortion with violence,home invasion,assault,stalk and intimidation section 12.

Witnesses Grant - Taree Truck Centre - 0265512905
Samantha Wilkinson 04************
Jason Cook - 0450750446
Coles Taree Manager,male on night of 12th January

cheekydogshagcowbonkfoff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next