Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Jack's Shadow - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Behaved myself,when I thought I'd start World War 3 with the inlaws,but the mother in law said one line,like she agreed with my point of view on certain things.

I wanted so bad to ask about my niece,but they left early on the second morning they slept,quick trip,the father inlaw and I never said a word.He wanted to make a fuss,in a subtle way and didn't blame him,it was after the blow up with Payton around 2010.

And the split up with his daughter last year,thanks to you.And the bullshit charges.

Hold no grudges now,even though I destroyed half the family,think they realize it was all from Sams induced madness.When I got the surprise of my life,the cops gutlessly pressed common assault charged on me,I kind of disarmed the family in pre-emptive preparation for a head kicking.
It's why I have to press with this.Heard the cops were here the other day ,knocking on the door,when everyone was shopping.Except my son.

Could'nt been to important,no phone messages/texts,calls.
Did'nt come back either.But walking about the back,not nice.Had his headphones on and seen them at the last second.

I cooked really well,while the inlaws were here.Second night,I cooked her old tuna mornay recipe,it's her recipe,I just do a better job.Roast Chook the first night.

And now they know she's dying,wonderful for them.They knew nothing.
Sams a very poor communicator and misunderstand,a high percentage of words,Voetterl,you done a number on her.

It's quite evident,the entrapment you guys enacted.She gave me oral sex and ring you guys in the morning for breach of AVO,by the time I figured that out,I was just getting out of prison.If she didn't have the very good excuse of dying and her mind malfunctioning,I'd probably have her in prison,let alone speak to her,then consider her claims,as per text message that Detective Deas witnessed.

I wanted to give up in my letter to the MP for Emergency services and some post here in the thread,cause she still drives me insane when she goes that way.Completely.Bust a brain vessel type of pressure not to ...
say something hurtful.

And when I can't sleep with her,cause he skin peels off in rashes,or her spine can't take the weight or momentum,or sweat strips her like acid,I think of you guys,Voetterl,Ingram,so,so many more of you as well.I think of the good laughs you had humiliating me,coming up with your blind,bullshit theories,saying and spreading little rumours and lies.

And now you know the complete truth of me.

And you don't want to know it.

And how wrong you've been.

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:09 am

And Voetterl,don't bother with the excuse,"If he had said this the first place...etc,etc",no bullshit,you took her aside and created an atmosphere of fear for her.took a three minute worded statement from a 55 minute discussion on the verandah,2am in the morning,4' celcius,when you filled her head with crap and you also omitted the police corruption,hoaxed rape,the Occults Sam was talking about,in the statement and went with the convenient schizophrenic tag that you guys were so happy to use.

In fact,when I had a meltdown and ended in hospital for the hoax rape and I got a pension,the rigorous pursuit Ann Joy did with me at the court to cover her lying arse,she was relieved when I was diagnosed,did'nt matter,she perjured,just like Jeremy Gunn did last October,2012 pre-sentence.

I even predicted it and tried to stop it from happening before court.Think I was going to give you a fooking statement when I read the original that you took from Sam.

And do you think I give fooking statements when Ann Joy lied and perjured through her, and corrupted and modified evidence,by cutting Samantha signature of her hand written statement and attaching that signature to her worded statement.

And I got Sam to refute Jeremy Gunns statement and affirm that my rebuttal given in court that day to be "closer to the truth",and what was said,was nothing alike.LOL.

Like I said Voetterl,you can't and don't have an excuse.
I got you.
And I know you were driving that night in my Ombudsmans complaint.
The way you handle prisoners,try to damage their clothing,dirty tactics,drive rough to cause discomfort or injury,you're a filthy cop.

Laugh your last laughs.But really,when you make the wrong move and jump the gun and give the game away,that's all I was trying to do,get you to put your foot in it,like enact on the words of a  post on a forum that Magistrate McKosker denied existed and was ridiculous as a reason for unfair and corrupt behavior done to me.

Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:49 am

All I wanted for Payton,is to be happy,doing well and she gets where she wants to go.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 187824764 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 187824764 

I also enquired,if great misfortunes befall Richard,I will be deeply pleased.

Cthulhu Cthulhu 

I suffered long enough,I lost the best and true friend.It was insinuated I had a thing for her,other things happened that won't be discussed,no,I did nothing untoward to my niece ,I was decent and torn for something I didn't want to recognize,maybe I blamed myself for allowing it to develop.

Fatso just looked guilty,I warned him of the talk that he's a peado with his daughters and he sets me up with his daughter and insists that I stay in a certain position on the bottom floor,when I asked to sleep in the garage.To avoid impinging on teenage angst and self exploration.

By the time I realized she wasn't setting me up,I destroyed everybody,created war and fell in love with her and another journey into madness for another three years and you cops come along.

I hate you...I really do.Still I haven't cracked,but it's the heart attacks I'm worried about,or cerebral haemorrages and have to sue you to feel better,rolling in cash.It will heal my heart and soul and hopefully the urge to kill will never rise again.That would be nice.

The occults eat me alive when I do,need Zen...that only cash brings.

You'd ask for more than four million...and probably get it being masonic and white.

I'm selling good business.I've made to much noise to just kill.

I could cause and enquiry,change the laws and cost the state,a few jobs,pensions and lodge memberships.That's over $20-30,million plus,without even paying me.Plus bad press and coverage,loss of expertise the state trains officers like you.They also sort of short staffed the police,lots of attrition by numbers.

$4 Million,I disappear and everything I've ever written about the Police,I move from NSW altogether and refuse any interviews about the subject,forever.

I feel uncomfortable about being a bastard and would like it nice,quiet and under the table.

You keep your law things...for events that do go on,like what happened in Brutnell the other night.I accept I can be abrasive,but was quite humbling to be honest,to see that Chatham Street,two extremes...a beautiful teenage couple and a love for a white kitten cat and this man,that just lost it and physically abused his female partner.

And you were much harder on me.

Do you see how this works,this hate I have for you.I don't want it,But it's there.The injustice and unfair gameplay,let alone the crimes you commit trying to nail me for what.

My big mouth and attitude ?

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Roxy Music - In Every Dream Home a Heartache    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:12 am

I know it's love,cause it destroyed me, and rather than let go of her,I wouldn't ask questions about her when the inlaws were here.I rather have my warped twisted fantasy,that will eventually drive me insane.It's the only company I have,the madness I have for her.

But,because I humiliated her,I must do the same for her...a little performance of appreciation.Then she can laugh at how pathetic I've down-spiralled,the cool punkster,become this decrepid desperado...and she can walk away in style then.

Chalking me up as her greatest conquest.

I want her to feel victorious and someone has to pay the price...and I fucked it up,so I die.

I really am attracted to her and she has got me through some rather boring sex at times.

You don't want to know what my hindsight would be.

But I'd keep my mouth shut and my face buried elsewhere and never kiss and tell.Not to mention...run off with her.

I should get an inflatable doll,dress her up daily...immortal and lifesize,my role is to serve her.She'll be brunette and named Payton.

affraid Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 469222656 

No you can't have me sectioned,this forum is a figment of your imagination.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 187824764 

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Bikini Kill - Demirep    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:38 pm

And what of the paranoid amongst you who fabricated this case against me,what of your emotions,people like Voetterl,Ingram,Weekes,others,"Oh,now he'll have the money to fund his revenge campaign".

You don't contradict spiritual laws,run a soul research and rescue centre,then scratch Mr Policemans car,or blow it up.Date his daughter,or sons if kinky,wife,(he he),plan to kill,wish to kill, fantasize to kill ask,pay
call a favour outstanding,sell son daughter,or arse...to kill.

BAD KARMA...extreme,play with spiritworld,you behave,inside and out.
No desires can lure you...even that chick at the clothing boutique...her arse...shall not appear mid-meditation....as often,from here on now.
Even the girls will blush.She's ruined many a spell and that arse of hers has blown back in my face Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 187824764 boobies 

.Offline....blew a hole in the pineal,maybe a life of...of....of...t-t-the ordinary.Kundalini snaked me...that arse,that arse.Near a cut rate pharmacist,or health shop..I'm not stalking her.Just if the timings good,I get a treat.That hasn't been possible of late.

Arse for sale....that's just the last resort but the opposite inside...it's currency.
Virginal it still is,tobacco,I had not.
cause of special treatment Mr Voetterl.

I did the suicide move,soon as I got through the gaols doors.I screamed out,"I'm a virgin and disease free and I'm going to sue you people if I don't walk out the same".

The other prisoners ...licked their lips,folding clothes at the inception.

I looked like a mental patient and hadn't a haircut...very bad day,coming off pain killers and tobacco,crawling the walls.

The first four days...where you think you might not make it if you can't turn to liquid,go down the sink and reform at the rail station understreet drains.Or just die.Yes,I seen the sun leave me,just for a second.

One,this is revenge peacefully obtained not one person has come to threat,or actual physical and mental harm but me,(Sam was terminal madness,poor girl,knew there wasn't something right,I threatened to leave cause didn't like policemen down my throat when they felt like it,got to me hate your misuse of powers that are there to do that...and I know,but me,two),Not her fault,the claustrophobia I feel.

And she doesn't need any pressure,so if I got a problem,I have to stew in it,long simmer...and only chick punk makes sense now your problems are but trivial,cause daddy raped them night after night and they made cool songs,cause those chicks were real and if you could make them cum honestly with no twist or kink (daddies),just hot and responsive,you're a God.

And Daddy hide your head,like your shame,you weak thing.

I really do love those girls...

I'm sorry that I'm getting chubby
And I cannot always be happy for you
And I am not some lame sorority queen
Taking you home to meet my Daddy
You collect your trustfund baby
And I'll be a whore
And we'll pretend we're just the same but
I know I know I know I know that
I, I am hiding
The you I show to you is just a lie
You take what you want, you get what you take
You take what you want, you are what you hate
But I got something man, that your fooking money cannot buy
You never know what it's like to be alive
I could scream my truth, if I wanted
Right thru your lies
But your baseball bat words razormouth
Carves your initials bloody in my thigh

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Velvet Underground - I'm Not A Young Man Anymore    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:34 pm

This is for my niece....I'm still crazy about her,always will be.

Despite the amputations.But leave her be,I will continue.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Iggy Pop Neighborhood Threat    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Notice...when not threatened I'm quiet and not even seen.Not as psychotic and black in writings.So,you see,much of what is written is only in response and reflections of your own inner blackness and blind prejudices.The one who warns you of it,due to being it's witness and sufferer,does'nt mean I weild it,or want it,cringe from it...and when have the strength,try to conquer it.Not be a tool of it or used by it.

Best negotiators of your own fears.

Sam once witnessed,,my arm warp,break,swell up and return to normal.
Others were thrown onto walls,lifted mid-air and screamed at by demons,
Mark Seelin an inmate witnessed Michaels dilemma ,Jason,too,another occultist,who left the group and they turned on him,used to be a clairvoyant on a Central Coast Radio station back in 2000-2002-04.

I'm the innocent one,they broke the rules with,but same energy manipulation system,he ran it,we met years before that,he used to sing Bowie songs across from the Gosford racecourse in a factory Unit.I was there...and knew for some reason.Jo,the coppers daughter,was an occultist and very,very good.And I met her silver eyed father,coming out of the Wyong Lodge one night before it become a Islamic Centre,after the Lodge moved north to new ground and premises.

He's a real wizard....

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 187824764 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 187824764 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 187824764 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 187824764 

A real one,don't mess with Mr Clear.

They made fun of a no hope novice,a no enter apprentice.He drove a broken down Corolla.The Mason Brotherhood laughed and there stood forward a presence,feeding off his humiliation,I looked into the Head Masons eyes,not human,but silver balls,spheres,no pupils,seen plainly in the dark of that early summers eve,1994.

He played a telepathic game with us,made JXXXXX pull over on the road,as he went by in his Ford LTD Limousine,black.We gave chase on the north Wyong road...but it disappeared in front of us.It couldn't of got away that quick.Lights and all.I screamed at JXXXXXX,"Quick pull over,he's scanning my mind",so strong was the pull on my energy envelope.

Do not mess with that majikal vampire.End.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 1323215478 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 3861342566 

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Day I met Paul Andrews/Heavens To Betsy -Demo Tape- Stay Dead    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:19 am

It was about the time of April the 21st 2010.Just seen this young dickhead that turned out to be his son Corey,doing a burn-out in this green Hyundai down at the skate ramp.

I was walking about getting prices to paint the boot-lid on the HR.Ended up buying a Blue Ford Wagon in the end.I was starting to have problems with Sam in the marital department,so the idea was to patch up my old steed and drive out of town in style,head for Melbourne,where the punks and alternative have a timeless bubble to exist in.An aging art rocker,could find a like-wise thinking girl to chew up time till Nirvana.

I met this thin bloke,who didn't have a mullet at that time.We got talking about the South and what it was like to swim in Antartic waters.Then that green Hyundai rocked up,with that smart-arsed blonde,stayed for a minute,then drove off like a lunatic.I sneered at him,Paul said it was his son,but he knew it was the driving style that pissed me off.

I'm all for speed,just on the highway or empty roads,never in town,especially near a highschool.I've driven at 145-150mph (or 250kph)in that old HR.Felt like she was pulling herself apart.Redlining the old girl
7,200-7,500...the old Smiths taco vibrating in the recess.It's a clock now.
Stoppped doing that,when I lost her doing 110 mph on the Hexham bridge...well,it was raining.She straightened after the third 360'...Port Macquarie to Maitland in 1 hour 25 minutes.Never shall I be so insane again,still shake with adrenalin thinking about it.Was shaking as I got out of the car.Could'nt talk for ten minutes.Stroking and balancing every reciprocating part makes a huge difference.

Paul mentioned this painter,whom ended up being some Bi-Polar bloke with scratches all over his Commodore,who only wants to paint in black.He was distraught about some relationship bust up,so I gave him the flick and bought the wagon.

Then some blue car rocks up,with two fine looking girls,young,I mentioned the hair of the brunette,which turned out to a daughter of his.I apologized for my compliment,felt that I let him down on respect.

You know what he said,"Don't be so judgemental mate,you like them,I got no problem with it".

I turned my head sideways and looked at him perplexed.I would've been insulted,even though I was one of the few to do it with respect,I still should've held the compliment.It's just the gentlemens way.I like dark haired girls.It was really great hair for me to comment on it.Hair neck and shoulders,you know how the ballerina aligns her spine...yeah,that bit...lovely.Pauls daughter wasn't nimble or cultured,just a great shine and sheen on her rather flat locks.Gorgeous hair.Not like that platinum straw her step brother sports.Make me puke.Flattering all the same a young man would make such a fuss about a 43 year old.I'm not into bums like him.Oh,they're still driving around at 3 in the morning,last week,"Well be a c*nt then"...don't know what it was about or why he said it.

If you cops charged him with affray,no,that's not going to happen.You're just doing that to diffuse the situation.It's assault with weapons and extortion,the Minister for Emergency Services will get my long awaited emails today,so don't sell yourself short.I'll make sure of that,is that what Senior Constable Blink was here for ?

Wrong,I'm not going with it.

Back to the story.Now Paul didn't care if a over 40 year old made a move on his daughter.That was pretty swingerish...rather Northern European of him.And no,that's not the way for my daughter.I would've been insulted.

I decided he was'nt my cup of tea and never went back after I asked him where to buy decent pot in this town.I've tried his contacts now through his son,it's below average,not worth the hassle.

Now after the 12th of January when Paul and his two sons attacked myself and dying partner with bats after Corey failed to extort me for the bond to take over a workshop I didn't want....Why did Paul play the moral card and mention that matter with his daughter,which he approved of at first? Then acted like he was insulted,besides revealing himself as everybit of a gutless worm liar like his son Corey,what was it really,cause I noticed he was uneasy after he said it was OK with his daughter,like I discovered something.

Then Corey goes around saying his STEP-father molested him...was it the guy from Queensland...or something much closer to home.

I still don't believe it.I think it's smoke and mirrors for something else,as I mentioned about the cowpoke bumboys before  cowbonk  Moooo!!!

Anyway,they keep dropping around here,Raymond keeps having a go on the street at the Tattooist...anymore of it,I'll get serious after I make the various minister aware of my situation and how you cops keep using it.

See you a bit later.

Oh...and what did Constable BLINK want ?.

Oh,I'm really,really,really sorry for any Iron Maiden clip that was used in this thread.
God I hate them...but no way were the Andrews boys getting something like Lou Reed.They're styleless scum.

Maybe I'd do some Heavens to Betsys songs that focus on familiar and brother rape and incest,might be more appropiate.

Actually,I'll do that...this is for Pauls daughter,whom,would have the family secrets I need to understand this better.

Out with Iron Maiden...and in with my stuff....That Iron Maiden shit was too much for my taste.

Check who requested the video...hehehehehehe.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 G1u2

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: PIL - Public Image    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 2:42 am

Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu 

And don't forget the very dark road I have you police walking down.

It's not the first time I got you Police to protect rapist and peadophiles and rather upped the ante with me.

And I bet a few would cut a deal with a kiddyfucker than be lawful and justice serving to me.

Just remember one of your own,kept touching up the young aboriginal girls...and DID nothing,until he went for a coppers daughter,then you finally did something,OH,that was Western Australian Police that had to clean up Taree Polices Fun And Games...wasn't it.

And you wonder why I hate and treat you to the contempt you deserve.

Oh,I didn't do those emails on the days I said I would,to get you to move first and reveal your hand.

I am today,after getting real stoned and putting on a human face.

Corey threatened Facebook users with Anal-rape.That's not hearsay,like the portfolio you built my Public Image.

And when I call in your justification of expenditure watching me...on that hearsay...the publics going to love it.

Hurry up with the money...or I'll do your Public Image in.

Page 8 Taree Police their Fun and Games

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Pretty pathetic when you need four big men to do traffic offenses and act all aggressive to an 18 year old kid,it was the cause for much chagrin.

It was also noted how much Taree cops spend their time shopping and not doing their job.

I went to three other places the other day,seen and held illegal fire-arms...keep shopping,stay alseep...there,there good coppers,right under your noses.

When 20 of you get together and finally have the gumption to front up...no women or old men like Rinkin or Smoothy,they lived their lives,I want the young lads,they got something to lose,like families and children....take my earth bound soul with you,I'm hungry.You did it to mine,paybacks a bitch.

"We sat and talked all night,he said,while he likes people,he eats people,
Venom P Stinger is real,Venom P Stinger is real,said it and told it like it was..."
-Dugald McKenzie-Venom P Stinger.

...and don't you dare mis-read that.

It's no threat,it's just an observation,while you boys are out shopping for motorbikes,this is what I get shown by others wanting to big themselves up.

I just Fook with you,to prove what you did was a result of my online activities.

And since you play dirty,with dishonour,that's why you get subtle threats and my little game.

It was so funny,watching Jeffries pretend I'm too dangerous to interview or take a statement from...like I'm some Hannibal Lector character,so I amped it up and played that angle,suckers.

What cowardly cops,loaded with guns,I offer an interview with cuffs on and they pike out,did'nt matter,McCosska can see your bullshit,that's why I was out the next day.

See you in court boys and girls...I just found the Ethical Standards Committee is much more resourceful in dealing with crooked cops and their criminal way of enacting,but not performing their duties.

I heard about the muggings and bashings of an 80 year old taxi driver...not impressed.
Those taxi boys are looking for those kids,vigilante style.

Next...we discuss Ian Slay/Sleigh,a former Taree cop,who molested children and just got caught,molesting a cops daughter over in Western Australia.It's OK,for him to molest local and aboriginal girls,but when he finally went to far with a coppers daughter in WA...now something finally gets done,they're re-opening all the Ombudsmans previous cases and complaints.

Not impressed.

Do you get it now Smoothy?????

Deny that as well.As a traffic cop,you are'nt too bad....that's where I remember you from now,at Nabiac....but I seen what I said to you from the fishbowl,cops protecting the elites and peadophiles,one and the same usually,...it hurt did'nt it.

Now how far does it really go?.Where did you Fook up?...you're now accountable.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 44194303x2940x627

Ian Sleigh, NSW police officer

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:10pm AEDT

NSW police officer Ian Sleigh has pleaded guilty to assaulting a woman at a Northbridge pub.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-13/officer-fined-over-sex-assault/4426744

NSW police officer fined over Perth sex assault

A New South Wales police officer has been fined $7,500 for indecently assaulting a 22-year-old woman at a Northbridge nightclub.

Ian Robert Sleigh, 45, had been in Perth for the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting in October last year.

While off duty at a pub, he put his hand up the skirt of the woman and assaulted her on the dance floor.

Sleigh's supervising officer told the court he was an exceptional police officer who felt disgusted by his behaviour.

While the judge said the assault did not warrant a jail term, it had taken a significant emotional toll on the victim.

The New South Wales Police Commissioner will now decide whether Sleigh will keep his job.

No jail for CHOGM sex assault cop

A "highly regarded" NSW police officer deployed to Perth for last year's Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting who admitted sexually assaulted a young woman on a nightclub dance floor while off-duty avoided jail today and was instead fined $7500.

The District Court was told today Sen. Const. Ian Ronald Sleigh will likely be sacked after he pleaded guilty this week to one count of indecent assault.

The court heard the 45-year-old married father of two was "disgusted" by his actions, which saw him put his hand up a 23-year-old woman's dress and firmly touch her vagina on the outside of her underwear while they were dancing at the Elephant and Wheelbarrow in Northbridge on October 30 last year after meeting her earlier that night through a mutual friend.

The victim quickly moved away and made a complaint.

Judge Bruce Goetze ordered Sleigh to pay the $7500 fine to his victim, who is the daughter of a serving police officer, to help compensate her for her trauma.

He said imposing a fine was not an easy decision, but that Sleigh was genuinely remorseful, was of good character, would be unlikely to reoffend and would find jail a difficult experience being both a sex offender and a police officer.

Judge Goetze said the crime was spontaneous and opportunistic. Sleigh wiped away tears in the dock after being told he was not going to prison.

State prosecutor Therese Austin argued the brazen offence was aggravated by the fact Sleigh was a sworn police officer, who had taken an oath to uphold the law.

She said the victim should have expected to feel safe in such a public place.

"Clearly it was a deliberate, voluntary act... it wasn't invited and there was no mistake," she said.

Defence lawyer Tania Evers said this was a one-off crime, never to be repeated and that her client had faced enormous consequences, including the likelihood of losing his job.

She said Sleigh grossly misperceived the situation with the victim.

"This was a spontaneous, opportunistic, intoxicated act which ceased the minute it was rejected," she said.

The court was told Sleigh, a police officer for 13 years, was selling his home to pay for legal fees and his wife and family were standing by him.

Sleigh's commanding officer Det. Insp. Peter McKenna gave evidence today in support of Sleigh, who he described as an "exceptional police officer" skilled at developing rapport and empathy with victims of crime as well as being a respectful and dedicated family man.

Det. Insp. McKenna said Sleigh was held in such high regard that he was his command's unanimous choice to be its representative at CHOGM.

He said the offence had caused significant damage to the reputation of NSW police, but that Sleigh still had support within the force and his likely dismissal would be a "massive loss" to the community.

He said the offence was completely out of character, but told the court he expected the NSW Police Commissioner to dismiss Sleigh in the wake of his conviction.

"Ian has told me he is totally disgusted in himself... and he shoulders the full responsibility," he said.
Sleigh, who initially faced a more serious charge of sexual penetration without consent before prosecutors accepted his guilty plea to the current charge, refused to comment to waiting media as he left court.

Then have a ganda at this video...

Oh,Ann has my permission to molest me anytime...that's how it's done.Two willing partners,erm,one at the moment,giving consent...before head.

That way,she can walk away,twisted,but satisfied...but the way she rodgered me with her night-stcick...I won't be walking away,well,very gingerly...but she got permission.

You want to be a pervert,find the perverted to play with...and possibley written consent as well.

That's how it's done.

That is all for now.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:22 am

Tell me a secret,please...I really got to know.

How does a cop,who has a history of investigation by the Ombudsman for heinous crimes like touching up young gilrs vaginas,get elevated to be present at the "Commonwealths Heads Of Government" meeting ?.

Ann Joy sets me up for a hoax rape,solely designed to ensnare me,using public money for this Hoax gets a super-intendant job at Maxville.

Like the stakeouts constable Williams did to me at Hornsby 1993,for hoax sexual harassment.

Jeremy Gunn earns his stripe on me for backing up purjered statements made by Voetterl (some of the stuff going to the Minister about Twisted Evil Cthulhu Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 187824764 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 2865203414 ).

What happens when this supposed "experienced" officer gets into a sticky situation and gets one of you killed,set-up or worse.

That's the stuff I ask the Universe and the Spiritworld...to put Gunn in a situation where these supposed skills will be needed to save...one of you.

Oh,next time,don't walk out my backyard when I'm doing experiments Jeremy...the cow in the paddock,dead near a power-pole....do you know why ?.

It's the potential difference between two points of contact on the same circuit,with varying potentials.

It's alright,I know what I'm talking about...I'm at least experienced at my art...a fully trained linesman.

And I have handled live electricity.

One of the best railway High Voltage lineman around....I know my kraft.I can walk up too any meter box...ahhh,another time maybe.

Water-piping....ultimate weapon.

Now do you see how much I do behave....after all the things you cops did to me...could you imagine what I could do back.You wouldn't know where to start.

I'm worth the money.

A movie,as a child shaped me...it was Charles Bronsons The Mechanic.

Every bit of knowledge I have is explored,like the Military Industrial Complex,is explored for weapons purposes.

Now stop pissing me off...and do something right and FOR me...and stop fooking about.

Do the right thing before I have to do it my way.I don't want to,but I will.I want it quiet,not in the public face.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:23 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
It was about the time of April the 21st 2010.Just seen this young dickhead that turned out to be his son Corey,doing a burn-out in this green Hyundai down at the skate ramp.

I was walking about getting prices to paint the boot-lid on the HR.Ended up buying a Blue Ford Wagon in the end.I was starting to have problems with Sam in the marital department,so the idea was to patch up my old steed and drive out of town in style,head for Melbourne,where the punks and alternative have a timeless bubble to exist in.An aging art rocker,could find a like-wise thinking girl to chew up time till Nirvana.

I met this thin bloke,who didn't have a mullet at that time.We got talking about the South and what it was like to swim in Antartic waters.Then that green Hyundai rocked up,with that smart-arsed blonde,stayed for a minute,then drove off like a lunatic.I sneered at him,Paul said it was his son,but he knew it was the driving style that pissed me off.

I'm all for speed,just on the highway or empty roads,never in town,especially near a highschool.I've driven at 145-150mph (or 250kph)in that old HR.Felt like she was pulling herself apart.Redlining the old girl
7,200-7,500...the old Smiths taco vibrating in the recess.It's a clock now.
Stoppped doing that,when I lost her doing 110 mph on the Hexham bridge...well,it was raining.She straightened after the third 360'...Port Macquarie to Maitland in 1 hour 25 minutes.Never shall I be so insane again,still shake with adrenalin thinking about it.Was shaking as I got out of the car.Could'nt talk for ten minutes.Stroking and balancing every reciprocating part makes a huge difference.

Paul mentioned this painter,whom ended up being some Bi-Polar bloke with scratches all over his Commodore,who only wants to paint in black.He was distraught about some relationship bust up,so I gave him the flick and bought the wagon.

Then some blue car rocks up,with two fine looking girls,young,I mentioned the hair of the brunette,which turned out to a daughter of his.I apologized for my compliment,felt that I let him down on respect.

You know what he said,"Don't be so judgemental mate,you like them,I got no problem with it".

I turned my head sideways and looked at him perplexed.I would've been insulted,even though I was one of the few to do it with respect,I still should've held the compliment.It's just the gentlemens way.I like dark haired girls.It was really great hair for me to comment on it.Hair neck and shoulders,you know how the ballerina aligns her spine...yeah,that bit...lovely.Pauls daughter wasn't nimble or cultured,just a great shine and sheen on her rather flat locks.Gorgeous hair.Not like that platinum straw her step brother sports.Make me puke.Flattering all the same a young man would make such a fuss about a 43 year old.I'm not into bums like him.Oh,they're still driving around at 3 in the morning,last week,"Well be a c*nt then"...don't know what it was about or why he said it.

If you cops charged him with affray,no,that's not going to happen.You're just doing that to diffuse the situation.It's assault with weapons and extortion,the Minister for Emergency Services will get my long awaited emails today,so don't sell yourself short.I'll make sure of that,is that what Senior Constable Blink was here for ?

Wrong,I'm not going with it.

Back to the story.Now Paul didn't care if a over 40 year old made a move on his daughter.That was pretty swingerish...rather Northern European of him.And no,that's not the way for my daughter.I would've been insulted.

I decided he was'nt my cup of tea and never went back after I asked him where to buy decent pot in this town.I've tried his contacts now through his son,it's below average,not worth the hassle.

Now after the 12th of January when Paul and his two sons attacked myself and dying partner with bats after Corey failed to extort me for the bond to take over a workshop I didn't want....Why did Paul play the moral card and mention that matter with his daughter,which he approved of at first? Then acted like he was insulted,besides revealing himself as everybit of a gutless worm liar like his son Corey,what was it really,cause I noticed he was uneasy after he said it was OK with his daughter,like I discovered something.

Then Corey goes around saying his STEP-father molested him...was it the guy from Queensland...or something much closer to home.

I still don't believe it.I think it's smoke and mirrors for something else,as I mentioned about the cowpoke bumboys before  cowbonk  Moooo!!!

Anyway,they keep dropping around here,Raymond keeps having a go on the street at the Tattooist...anymore of it,I'll get serious after I make the various minister aware of my situation and how you cops keep using it.

See you a bit later.

Oh...and what did Constable BLINK want ?.

Oh,I'm really,really,really sorry for any Iron Maiden clip that was used in this thread.
God I hate them...but no way were the Andrews boys getting something like Lou Reed.They're styleless scum.

Maybe I'd do some Heavens to Betsys songs that focus on familiar and brother rape and incest,might be more appropiate.

Actually,I'll do that...this is for Pauls daughter,whom,would have the family secrets I need to understand this better.

Out with Iron Maiden...and in with my stuff....That Iron Maiden shit was too much for my taste.

Check who requested the video...hehehehehehe.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 G1u2

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu

And don't forget the very dark road I have you police walking down.

It's not the first time I got you Police to protect rapist and peadophiles and rather upped the ante with me.

And I bet a few would cut a deal with a kiddyfucker than be lawful and justice serving to me.

Just remember one of your own,kept touching up the young aboriginal girls...and DID nothing,until he went for a coppers daughter,then you finally did something,OH,that was Western Australian Police that had to clean up Taree Polices Fun And Games...wasn't it.

And you wonder why I hate and treat you to the contempt you deserve.

Oh,I didn't do those emails on the days I said I would,to get you to move first and reveal your hand.

I am today,after getting real stoned and putting on a human face.

Corey threatened Facebook users with Anal-rape.That's not hearsay,like the portfolio you built my Public Image.

And when I call in your justification of expenditure watching me...on that hearsay...the publics going to love it.

Hurry up with the money...or I'll do your Public Image in.

Page 8 Taree Police their Fun and Games

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Pretty pathetic when you need four big men to do traffic offenses and act all aggressive to an 18 year old kid,it was the cause for much chagrin.

It was also noted how much Taree cops spend their time shopping and not doing their job.

I went to three other places the other day,seen and held illegal fire-arms...keep shopping,stay alseep...there,there good coppers,right under your noses.

When 20 of you get together and finally have the gumption to front up...no women or old men like Rinkin or Smoothy,they lived their lives,I want the young lads,they got something to lose,like families and children....take my earth bound soul with you,I'm hungry.You did it to mine,paybacks a bitch.

"We sat and talked all night,he said,while he likes people,he eats people,
Venom P Stinger is real,Venom P Stinger is real,said it and told it like it was..."
-Dugald McKenzie-Venom P Stinger.

...and don't you dare mis-read that.

It's no threat,it's just an observation,while you boys are out shopping for motorbikes,this is what I get shown by others wanting to big themselves up.

I just Fook with you,to prove what you did was a result of my online activities.

And since you play dirty,with dishonour,that's why you get subtle threats and my little game.

It was so funny,watching Jeffries pretend I'm too dangerous to interview or take a statement from...like I'm some Hannibal Lector character,so I amped it up and played that angle,suckers.

What cowardly cops,loaded with guns,I offer an interview with cuffs on and they pike out,did'nt matter,McCosska can see your bullshit,that's why I was out the next day.

See you in court boys and girls...I just found the Ethical Standards Committee is much more resourceful in dealing with crooked cops and their criminal way of enacting,but not performing their duties.

I heard about the muggings and bashings of an 80 year old taxi driver...not impressed.
Those taxi boys are looking for those kids,vigilante style.

Next...we discuss Ian Slay/Sleigh,a former Taree cop,who molested children and just got caught,molesting a cops daughter over in Western Australia.It's OK,for him to molest local and aboriginal girls,but when he finally went to far with a coppers daughter in WA...now something finally gets done,they're re-opening all the Ombudsmans previous cases and complaints.

Not impressed.

Do you get it now Smoothy?????

Deny that as well.As a traffic cop,you are'nt too bad....that's where I remember you from now,at Nabiac....but I seen what I said to you from the fishbowl,cops protecting the elites and peadophiles,one and the same usually,...it hurt did'nt it.

Now how far does it really go?.Where did you Fook up?...you're now accountable.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 44194303x2940x627

Ian Sleigh, NSW police officer

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:10pm AEDT

NSW police officer Ian Sleigh has pleaded guilty to assaulting a woman at a Northbridge pub.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-13/officer-fined-over-sex-assault/4426744

NSW police officer fined over Perth sex assault

A New South Wales police officer has been fined $7,500 for indecently assaulting a 22-year-old woman at a Northbridge nightclub.

Ian Robert Sleigh, 45, had been in Perth for the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting in October last year.

While off duty at a pub, he put his hand up the skirt of the woman and assaulted her on the dance floor.

Sleigh's supervising officer told the court he was an exceptional police officer who felt disgusted by his behaviour.

While the judge said the assault did not warrant a jail term, it had taken a significant emotional toll on the victim.

The New South Wales Police Commissioner will now decide whether Sleigh will keep his job.

No jail for CHOGM sex assault cop

A "highly regarded" NSW police officer deployed to Perth for last year's Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting who admitted sexually assaulted a young woman on a nightclub dance floor while off-duty avoided jail today and was instead fined $7500.

The District Court was told today Sen. Const. Ian Ronald Sleigh will likely be sacked after he pleaded guilty this week to one count of indecent assault.

The court heard the 45-year-old married father of two was "disgusted" by his actions, which saw him put his hand up a 23-year-old woman's dress and firmly touch her vagina on the outside of her underwear while they were dancing at the Elephant and Wheelbarrow in Northbridge on October 30 last year after meeting her earlier that night through a mutual friend.

The victim quickly moved away and made a complaint.

Judge Bruce Goetze ordered Sleigh to pay the $7500 fine to his victim, who is the daughter of a serving police officer, to help compensate her for her trauma.

He said imposing a fine was not an easy decision, but that Sleigh was genuinely remorseful, was of good character, would be unlikely to reoffend and would find jail a difficult experience being both a sex offender and a police officer.

Judge Goetze said the crime was spontaneous and opportunistic. Sleigh wiped away tears in the dock after being told he was not going to prison.

State prosecutor Therese Austin argued the brazen offence was aggravated by the fact Sleigh was a sworn police officer, who had taken an oath to uphold the law.

She said the victim should have expected to feel safe in such a public place.

"Clearly it was a deliberate, voluntary act... it wasn't invited and there was no mistake," she said.

Defence lawyer Tania Evers said this was a one-off crime, never to be repeated and that her client had faced enormous consequences, including the likelihood of losing his job.

She said Sleigh grossly misperceived the situation with the victim.

"This was a spontaneous, opportunistic, intoxicated act which ceased the minute it was rejected," she said.

The court was told Sleigh, a police officer for 13 years, was selling his home to pay for legal fees and his wife and family were standing by him.

Sleigh's commanding officer Det. Insp. Peter McKenna gave evidence today in support of Sleigh, who he described as an "exceptional police officer" skilled at developing rapport and empathy with victims of crime as well as being a respectful and dedicated family man.

Det. Insp. McKenna said Sleigh was held in such high regard that he was his command's unanimous choice to be its representative at CHOGM.

He said the offence had caused significant damage to the reputation of NSW police, but that Sleigh still had support within the force and his likely dismissal would be a "massive loss" to the community.

He said the offence was completely out of character, but told the court he expected the NSW Police Commissioner to dismiss Sleigh in the wake of his conviction.

"Ian has told me he is totally disgusted in himself... and he shoulders the full responsibility," he said.
Sleigh, who initially faced a more serious charge of sexual penetration without consent before prosecutors accepted his guilty plea to the current charge, refused to comment to waiting media as he left court.

Then have a ganda at this video...

Oh,Ann has my permission to molest me anytime...that's how it's done.Two willing partners,erm,one at the moment,giving consent...before head.

That way,she can walk away,twisted,but satisfied...but the way she rodgered me with her night-stcick...I won't be walking away,well,very gingerly...but she got permission.

You want to be a pervert,find the perverted to play with...and possibley written consent as well.

That's how it's done.

That is all for now.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Blueberry -Excerpt.avi    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:40 am

I go into The Spiritworld because the law of man on Earth,is run by the cowardly,the spineless and the perverted.

When my Kraft works...there is a very good reason for it.

You Voetterl,I can condemn with complete faith in my judgement.I could say I own you,but dispense with perverted pleasures and spiritual slavery.

New universes must replace those destroyed,you can be the electromagnetic alignment of a lump of crystal,
you've proven to us that you don't need an individual thinking consciousness and may feel more at ease with a group mind or soul...like a new planet or something.

The animal world...yes certainly.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 04bp

Billy Ruben wrote:
The quoted post is important.

Why Gavin and Colin still breathing.Well,they're are just victims of their own past.

Gavin was molested by his brothers who all lived on a dairy farm,of all things.I met his family,the mother admitted something along those lines.
Gavin just didn't drink,he comatosed himself on it,Colin wasn't far behind.

Colins father died at an early age,the issue is with the mother,I have no proof or been told by Colin,but it wasn't hard to work it out,he was substituted for company,for Mummy.When they used to fight,it wasn't like mother and son,but jilted lovers,I made that remark on a stocktake night for Repco at WXXXXXXXXX,there's an old manager there,George,brilliant guy,Italian,have a lot of respect for him.

He could see it too.

Now,I'm not making excuses for what happened with the ten year old or the 14 teenage girl around the corner from Ourringo St,Budgewoi.

But I watched them and watched their targets,it wore me down.Did I study their habits ?,yes I did.With Colin,you couldn't tell,but Gavin,so drunk all the time,he wanted to destroy or be destroyed.

Shame he became that.He was so corrupt,but bringing herpes home to your pregnant wife,not good,not good at all.

With Colin,bringing this up,lost everything,my contacts,friends and most of all,the discount on quality car parts.That's how we met,looking for bits for my lazy,arrogant brother in law.A fooking mechanic,lends me his Ford Wagon and the gearbox shifter kept leaping out,I gave up and left it on the side of the road,hated it.fooking trailer fish-tailed over 80kms,towing an old HR Holden shell.Nearly lost that too.

But Brother Bumboys of Taree,it wasn't rape,but an exploration of love.It's my forte in psychology.I study animals like them,go rabid once more,I'll put them down and lump the blame on you.See,I have an incentive to pursue this.And I'm going to use the Andrews Boys to my advantage,there's no amount of money they can offer me to back down.

I'm going to emabrress you with them.

I've already have done,so what Laughlan Gunn,that's internal and my small unknown forum.

It's what 4 Corners make of it,when I put it all together.

This Thursday.And don't keep sending squad cars out intercepting me.

I know the fatties across the road who work with the reta...Down Syndrome kids...are your spies.

Nothings going to happen,it amuses me.And stop using Ann to get my attention,I cut her off long ago.She's not even a memory anymore.Just stop it,you make her look like a silly little girl,you know,the type that punches you,cause she has a crush on oneself.She tried playing me a fool
and I show you,how much I'm willing to sacrifice to get what I want.

Try me one on one Laughlan,then send Matty Voetterl to me,he's even a bigger prise than Ingram.Ingrams just a thug fucktard,I just have to sit back and wait for his come uppance...and I will laugh.

But Voetterl,I want to actively hunt.He knows the occult,was there the night I got beaten up (should've seen what I tried to do to those Satanist kids,I tried ripping his eyes out with my teeth and smashing his skull against a stainless steal counter and If I ever see those Satanist skate kids from Maitland again,like last time,I'll mount the XXXXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX.

Yes,I did look too good for being in a fight Matty.Classic trickle of blood out the corner of the mouth.

Very Noir looking,Fook I was hot back then.Real Hot...suck my cock sweetie.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 8y7w

33 there,the day I got released after being questioned about that hoax rape,I nearly got picked up and fucked by six eighteen year old hotties.
I should've,one was a coppers daughter (not the first,discuss later),would've been kharmic payback,instantly and beautifully,the way it works for me.

Read it and weep Arse-Souls....

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Strange 48 hours.It's been eight days since I smoked pot and it hit hard when I did yesterday.I was thinking about the losses over the last eighteen years,the casualties from Ego Wars others embarked on,targetting me and the horrible fall-out.

Asked myself a question,why do I hate people so much,why hate the Police,it felt like the core truth,was at the centre of the brain shrouded by this thick hate signal that blinds one from seeing perfectly.

The pot helped the emotions and the tears to flow and it dissolved this barrier to the true causal memory.

It was Gavin.

Back in a moment...There was a time in 1995,that there was a discussion between myself and this rather disturbed alcoholic,whom I lived with free of rent,to look after his daughter and other household duties,whilst he worked late and as it turned out,spend his money on prostitutes and beer,short cutting his wife on money and fidelity.Shame the herpes he bought to her,she didn't gel sooner.I had a drug habit and no other means of support,not even Centrelink payments for six months.Worked in a garage for $50 a day,that went up my arm.Twin Lakes Auto.

We were walking across the Budgewoi bridge,Gavin knew I had a plan to execute certain people,corrupt lawyers,judges,police officers,business CEOs polluting the planet.It was only a half serious gesture,all words,no action,like a junkie could organize a chook raffle.

He took that excessive aspect and suggested that I could kill this fourteen year old girl,that he planned raping and needed disposing of the evidence.
Instantly,I had him bent over the railing,hopefully lining him up with the broken supports of the old bridge,to impale him and be rid of this human waste."How about I kill you instead".
Probably only lasted a month after that event and had to move.With a final warning should anything befall that fourteen year old girl,I will return and skin him alive using acid.

That Auto shop,had an ex-Taree patriot,Gordon Schubert as owner manager.Many cars he worked on,were Toukley Police cars,on the sly I mentioned the events in brief,due to the disdain this cop had for me,he said nothing can happen,until he makes his move,obviously inflaming me and acted as baby sitter for three years until we left the area for Maitland and University,meeting the Occults instead.By then,I hated everyone and everything and John Howard was in power,coming off and drying off drugs,it was all over for me.

Due to that cops personal prejudice,I was a working junkie,not a thieving whore,I had to do their job and by 2002,Maitland Police set me up for a rape,to frame me for a skirmish I had with the occults and a violent event that surrounded it.

The hate I had was so consuming,I didn't realize,it makes you aurically black,I was in fact,punishing myself,with hate,fear and self loathing for others misdeeds.I suffered at the occults hand,like no other and hard to find the spiritual shine for years.

When the pot released a lot of anger yesterday,I glowed white,near verging on gold,when Megan the Occultist reminded me of the strong sexual inclinations that she developed for herself over thirteen years,mind control.

I tumbled and fell,guilt and got trapped again,yesterday,was the closest I came to being set free in thirteen years and I failed.I maybe never forget what you did to me,forgive is even harder.But I did your job for you,more than once and got nothing but pain and torture for it.
Hope you're proud of yourself and give those smart-arse smirks away,with full knowledge of what went on now.

But for once,when I pulled back,I wasn't ridden with the gravity of hate.

I just feel strange now,lightly feeling...I could walk away from this fleshy life,with the sound of this beautiful song,you mean nothing,but the other side of the coin of this human wastage.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Lou Reed - Vicious Circle    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:41 am

Oh...and since Jessica needs the truth instead of invent a lot of bullshit to cover for her hurt pride and Coreys lies.

1.No,I didn't turn my back on you over the apartment.I was pleased you withdrew from the deal.
Sam as it turns out,just like the prediction I made (very accurate,when I want to be focused
Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 187824764 sissies cheeky ) McKosker Courthouse at my October the 2nd pre-sentence,
that I felt Sam was ill,to agree with Voetterl then turn on him.Like she did to me.The last few years,her mentality has been...difficult.

It played out perfectly for me.You got to reveal you're just a little snake of a drama-queen that loves a fuss over what I consider an average mentality and average looking young lady.I also didn't get indentured into a six month of a contract for rent,on a place I didn't want to be in,when I could look after my family instead.

And I DID have a lot of respect for you,until the last six months of shit from you wankers.No,I never respected Corey,why would I respect the very worst of human natures,why...why should I.That's selling out.
No,is the answer,I know spoilt little know nothing middle calss twats have a difficulty understanding the word...No !.Like your butt raping husband.
No means No.I know what he's threatened to do...but I see you near my kids....and I mean what I say...I won't just off you....We'll play "Puppet,do as I say".Until you bleed to death.No...you don't want to know.

I just wouldn't lie to you what was going on,but I didn't tell you.

That's what the team meeting was about,discussing Coreys infidelities,but trying to keep the friendships together.

Corey did it this way,to,hide what he was doing with other girls,dispense with the expensive rental and try and get my car...was the long shot he though his lies could attain.

And ran to his Daddy when he couldn't bullshit anymore and I bit his head off in Coles,made him cry in front of you,lost face and tried going me ever since.

1 more attempt...and serious reprisals. Cthulhu 

I just ditched you,because you used and preferred to be lied too.

I can't play it that way....got rid of cheap and meaningless relationships like that years ago.

And you're a smarter snake than Corey and female...so,go manufacture a story of my love for you.
The letter was to make Corey Jealous,if it was for you...I wouldn't have let Joel read it first and deliver it.
Wow...I really loved you.You remind me of Sam...I want something different.

I don't desire you,I was sexually attracted to Ann,a cop,that was there that day at the Flortist of yours...and a pharmacist,who IS married (as I found out)...that I kept secret about.Damn,I really liked her.

But really....You're just material emptiness....I fly into the mystery,you'd bore me more than Sam does,when she goes weird,but she has an excuse.

She also has a heart,something most of you...lack.It's why the kids are such decent people...who wouldn't
become scheming liars,who play games to up their mediocrity.

Oh,your boys put dents on my HR Holden...so if you think I'm just going to drop this...think again.

You're caught in a vicious circle
surrounded by your so called friends
and it looks like it will never end

'Cause some people think that they like problems
and some people think that they don't
And for everybody who says yes
there's somebody who's staring, saying don't

surrounded by your so called friends
and it looks like it will just never end

'Cause some people think that it's nerves
and some people think that it's not
And some people think that it's things that you do
and others think that you were cold when you were hot
They think that, that is what it was about

surrounded by all of your friends

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: New York Dolls Human Being--Demo    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:48 am

The mystique shit I carry on with wouldn't bother you usually...except you know it's Masonic.

And it ties in with Torkams Saraydarians "Battling Dark Forces",as in it confirms,the spiritual teachings of the Eastern Orient.And that writer is Manly P Hall,a 33 degree Freemason and author,of various books,doctrines,
essays and such forth.The book,that is my Bible,is the Freemasonic text,written in 1968,Questions and Answers

It's the blueprint for Fatherhood.It's also a guide to the souls path and to avoid the "Left Hand Path",the near inescapable path of the "Dugpa".

I take it and my work,seriously.The only black knight that is good.I do give warning and use this...Kraft,to stear others away,from their own corruptness...consuming them.

Start behaving as a human being Matthew.

Billy Ruben wrote:

I go into The Spiritworld because the law of man on Earth,is run by the cowardly,the spineless and the perverted.

When my Kraft works...there is a very good reason for it.

You Voetterl,I can condemn with complete faith in my judgement.I could say I own you,but dispense with perverted pleasures and spiritual slavery.

New universes must replace those destroyed,you can be the electromagnetic alignment of a lump of crystal,
you've proven to us that you don't need an individual thinking consciousness and may feel more at ease with a group mind or soul...like a new planet or something.

The animal world...yes certainly.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 04bp

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Just Melvin, Just Evil - Classic Documentary about Abuse   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:33 am

My hatred for Police,has it's roots going back to 1993.

It's not a light hatred....it's murderous.And when I see documentaries like this and know of
Police covering up for blatant peadophiles and then set me up for sexual assault and harassment to teach me a lesson about my attitude towards them....

It's also a tool,to shut people up,people like me and that Julian Assange...who is a fooking hero to the people of this world.More like him,please.

The money doesn't come forth soon....Then it's going to be my way of doing this...finale.

Back soon to discuss,after a sleep and cooled down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next