Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:41 am

Hey thugs,
Tell me so,what purpose does it serve to rev up that yellow highway patrol car
to do 70-80 kms between the 150 metre strip that is albert street at 6:15 am in the morning ?

Don't care for the life of people and animals ?.The ads you sponsor on television by only going 10kph over the speed limit taking much further breaking distance,etc,etc.

And the fact many people see you driving past the school talking on mobile phones.

Then you blast off down Boyce St doing the same.

The law only serves one way...

Like how you tolerated me here for 10 months just to keep Sam happy and cashed up,with my pension.I leave,she falls in a heap in a month.

But no,she can breach AVO with texts,visits,phone calls,but I end up in prison for the same.Funny how the law only works one way,which will be discussing on the side.

No,don't make your move now,you've done what I need with your discrimination.

Then thugs are allowed to threaten myself,family and property,I give details to prove and your detective Deas bullshits me and thinks I'm thick.

He served me well in the end,but not the way you like it.

I'm quite happy as a lone wolf and after all the bullshit and lies she and her family spun me all my life,I don't want her,terminal condition or not.

You can only Fook over,lie to someone,steal,cheat and God knows what else.

She prefers me all messed up,that way she can garner the sympathy vote and say I'm oppressive,when I'm only reacting against her oppression.

You don't know her,or her family...I do.You wonder why I spit venom at you and her...just read the thread.

I can understand the drug dealers that sell a variety of services for you,throw sex parties and get it on camera and film,just to protect their assets.Those connected with that drug dealer,always seem to get busted...but not "Them",just the underlings.

I tried to warn NXXXX that....It's been a few years,wonder if he's still in action.

And because I won't react and do the stupid way,you call me a coward,when it's you,allowing people to do what they want,to pull me into line or run me out of town,won't work.I'll just go political and embarrass you and this law that you abuse,I will keep trying to have it reviewed,besides the amendments they try to slip in un-noticed.I got the time-stamps of the emails to prove them worming their ways out.

Not going to happen and I'm not going away.

I'll split with her,but hide away in Taree,until I'm payed off or get a few of you sacked. and publicly humiliated.

I despise her and won't cover for her anymore.I'm the victim and the exploited.

Your neighbourhood spies,of course I give them something to listen too.

Propaganda....I do it on purpose and just to piss you off.

Frustrating aren't I...no matter who you throw at me,there's no interest or connection,you can't exploit.I'm very picky who I converse with,let alone have a relationship on any level.

I can do without,what you guys can't.I like purity,not your herpes infested little town.Mentalities here,very few appeal.

Oh,I did notice that dark green P-Plater Patrol intercept twice,at 2am and 5am.

I'm not stupid....and very alert.

Best of luck,you might want a more direct approach,like murder or something.

I won't be the first or last. Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 854715369 

You just got to fake it better,hoax that scenario better,but I won't give you the chance...and kind of lefty a big paper trail that you can't bury...and others do have the copies.

See you soon....Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 2865203414 
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Lou Reed - Women    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:59 am

Been pretty upset since Lou Reed died.
He was waning and I was just about to make contact with him and remind him of his roots and what he rebelled against,family oppression in a Jewish family.

He loves women and went bi-sexual just to upset his father...that and experience,but dopamine aggravators like amphetamine do blur the lines of sexual alignment,when you're on it for long enough.

Did for me,in the early 20's,but then again,I was hot as and appealed to both sexes equally back then,hence married couples and their fun with me,still got that boyish charm or sensual seductiveness,I just choose not to use it.I still pull women half my age,but much prefer nice brunette divorcees who lived an unsatisfied life,like I do...but not for much longer.Got the nod from a nice lemon wearing dress a couple of weeks ago,I couldn't hold it back and gave a glowing smile,yes,I still do...just rarely.

Back in second...cup of tea time,pain killers and liver detox tablets on top.The biker slag,I used to buy pot off,I was suspicious of these two nice blondes who walked past at the Aquatic Club,did'nt stay,had one drink and made a business to be noticed by me,as I was playing and keeping Misha Cat company.Great legs,but tattoos...come on,I hate that shit.

Then the very next day,she just happens to rock up here,with bikers slag and pretend to be her daughter in law,I thought they were detectives at first,but deepened my suspicions that bikers slag was a mole for you lot anyway.I always made sure she got my worst side and I dumped evil energy the occults filtered on to me,back on to her.She didn't look to good everytime,she wilts,like most others,who can't discipline themselves.

That's my advantage,that and Earth bounding the soul for revenge,if you kill me off.

You know,dead earth bound souls used to come to me,I could smell and feel them,sometimes see them and the speed they attach to others.They don't anymore.They see what's around me and what was born within and run for their fooking very existances.

On a spiritual level,I'm the most terrifying aspect you'll ever meet and deserve.

And you made me,with a little help from child raping,drug dealing heroin using occultist,oh,I forgot,murder suiciding inducing scum of the Earth.

Do you have any idea of the price I'll make you pay,by making you aware of all this and then employing them and thugs to do your dirty work.

They're already dead so to speak....I just add you to the list and you think you're doing everyone a favour.

Life on the physical plane,is a but a short affair,compared to spiritual eternity.

Just if you want to be spiritually higher than an insect,maybe you should've listened too me,instead of f*ck me over at the highest of criminal levels.

Samantha and her family are so evil,like yourselves,but you can't see it until too late.

The worst part for me....The demons would give me a medal,this was the occultist work,not mine and I achieved more of their directives than they ever did.

Sad and pathetic this evil little reality.

Here's for the faggot taxi drivers and other closeters in this town....I love women.

From Lou Reeds Blue Mask album,a brilliant return to form back in its time

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Venom P Stinger - Before You Open My Eyes   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Oh,I've made it very clear to the Illuminist that control you that I want drug reform and occult awareness as the new religion to keep the feral elements in place.

You've shown yourselves unworthy to handle such issues.

I want to run the drug culture as an alternative to the present mess we all share,for reasons of sanity and social cohesion.Openly and legally,with full disclosure.

Occults will be deployed in the corrective services to redefine the violent elements.

You decrepids and corrupt, do it for monetary advancement,power and control.

I address the issues and find better uses for the devils tools,to help those so condemned,to finally see the light within.

I do it for God...in other words.

The Black Angel has spoken.You listen and do...as I say.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: RELIGION IS STUPID - RANT    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:09 am

Hang on a second,just setting the codes for the post...and be right back,a quote I forgot to grab.

Billy Ruben wrote:
]
Hey thugs,
Tell me so,what purpose does it serve to rev up that yellow highway patrol car
to do 70-80 kms between the 150 metre strip that is albert street at 6:15 am in the morning ?

Don't care for the life of people and animals ?.The ads you sponsor on television by only going 10kph over the speed limit taking much further breaking distance,etc,etc.

And the fact many people see you driving past the school talking on mobile phones.

Now and then,I check out the LAC North Command on their Facebook,being close to a school and what happened a couple of weeks ago with stalkers,in a white modern type of Bedford Van,
number plate,black and white,AIR/ATR?,numbers unknown,plain white,no insignia,advertising,nothing,crawling slow behind school girls and he seen me catching his eyes and sped off in fear.I wouldn't of taken much notice until he reacted,so I reviewed the sequence of events.Number plate might be an air-conditioning company,surfer young guy,long haired,golden...
maybe a goatie,shades of the afternoon in the interior,made features distorted.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 2c2zTaree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 W011

hoping for leads...I check the LAC Command Facebooks page.....and instead of the usual banner,here that friggin car I whinged about....that's in the above quote.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 Frh5

The shit stirring....
mongrels.

And someone rang the phone that no-one has the number to the landline...except me.So I tracked them down,Mr Andrews,selling a unique $100k state of the art,caravan/mobile home,deep interest in photography,
art,subscrimes online two papers,The Manning Times Sydeney Morning Herald,kept the mobile number handy until I clean the room,it was in fact the way I found his information,ran a Google search,Net and Images and come up with everything,cross referenced with another few searches,but Mr Armstrong might've just dialed the wrong number and never rang again.

But the photography,made me suspect.
And the little Weekes girl walked by,going to school,while I was hanging the washing out,my blankets and sheets,I spent alnight packing and washing,she smirked and I hid in fear to the folds of the sheets and pretended I wasn't there and the paranoia kicked in,Evil Cassie Weekes.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 Di98

Cause of the little girl,the photography connection,and she was dressed incognito,walked by me past the photography shop a few months ago,the day,I couldn't take one step,without bumping into a cop,to be concluded with Cassie walking by in plain dress and sunglasses,it felt like a sting and was frightened I was getting set up for stalking when I spent all morning trying to avoid everybody but Misha the Cat...

I hate most when cops use a womans vagina as a tool to set you up...
Or say you're violent,agressive,manipulative,controlling,prostituting...whatever.I don't,
they get the better of me and involve me in their dramas than quick negotiation of reason.My first girlfriend,tried a murder suicide thing while I slept,destroyed people..kicked my cat.for everything.

You just can't talk to anybody,cause...Cause you're already destroyed.

Damages,next,meet cop daughter,who was an occultist Satanist,who gave me nightmares and told me what I dreamt the night before.Leaving me running,near screaming down the street.When I spoke of her,this is no shit,crows would land and squark at me,as if to stop speaking of her.

I met Sam over the phone and and kind of ran away with her,thinking this is one chick who won't cause me shit...
anyway.

But was a good mate,if she kind of got rid of everybody I had in the early days,miss Lisa Sparke the most,good little mate,cute dark latino looking,into grunge and other dark rock avanteg garde,we shared a lot.It was keep my friend,or lose my son.So choices were limited and drying out going straight another.
I took the father route,hopeless as a handy man type,but good psychology and values given to them both,without prejudice,racism,alcohol,no enforced sports or religious codes,just be happy with who they are,without need for belligerent or violent behavior or attitude to others.
We should be both happy with that,they don't even see homosexuals as material for discrimination.Wasn't encouraged as a behavior neither , it was just recognized for the existence of it.

Oh,Paranoia of women,that's where it got upto...that's it,looked up Cassie,then found,
in her profile,what did I find

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 Q9pk

So I looked it up,"I'm thankful for good cops",in Memorandum,and look what popped up.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 Ud9d

So I clicked the link,unfamiliar with the story,

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 Soeq

Now I'm telling you,that's horrible and and Constable Blains terrain much more challenging than Boyce Street,being a bridge over a small ravine like river,in an unstable all terrain vehicle at high-speed,but down Boyce St,when I whinged about the hoons before and you got the hide to drive like that and have the silver ribbon in the window that represent cop deaths in the line of duty,that smart arse should be ashamed of themselves.

You want to set a presence and not encourage that behavior drive slow and let them see your presence,if they know you patrol the area,they might think twice about doing what they like and treat it as a drag strip,until someone does get killed and I've been writing about it for a few months.

It's not a good look is it.I had do delete fifty psychotic post of hate at you,Cause I couldn't believe how black it was and don't want to be that person,even when you do push and provoke.

And no,Cassie isn't part of a set-up,or the phone call the other day...all just co-incidence led me here...this time.

Suspect 

Anyway,here's a real rant,about Christian psychology and Gods favouritism

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Bullitt - Steve McQueen Famous Car Chase    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:08 am

Hey,
Just because I pulled you up on the way you drove,when your sirens are on in pursuit,Steve McQueen it by all means,don't play that shit I'm going to impede your abilities to perform,when your sirens are off and just cruising the suburb the above suggestion stands.

The way you guys did that super slow pursuit was hilarious, it nearly caused an accident,with the elderly driver of the Fiesta,stuck in the middle of the road,confused....I laughed,but tried not too.

There's a bunch of kids that kick a ball around a bit,It goes onto the road,maybe I just don't want you as a statistic on them,it's not like I can stop the vehicles hitting 100-140 at times,but don't want to be having a cigarette and watching human puree splat across someones bonnet.I
don't like being witness to others demise,I feel like I insult them seeing them like that.Not the way you want to remember them.Kids it's worse.

They hear a car rev up they rush to see it and become casualty by-standers,I don't,I take cover,in case it launches through your window.I lived on a highway,watched cars jump out in front of trucks and get pushed for 60-70 metres until it pulled up,the car crumpled under the front bar of the truck.Most lived.,Get slammed and richochette off power poles...you can see the blood and teeth,in the cockpit of the car as the skull face-butts the imploding windscreen.

But I spose it was payback for what happened in Buff Point back in 1993? I think.Standing at the intersection,Scenic Drive and Buff Point turn off,the General Supermarket,run by Greeks,was armed robbed.The Police Chopper and a few units had the situation under control,with arrest.This one young copper,late to the scene,came screeching around,made a left into Buff Point,collecting a pedestrian breaking both his legs after he cleared the bonnet,barrel rolling,broken bones and all over the left fender,the cop left him groaning in the gutter and proceeded to the crime scene.

That young cop got sacked and so he should,he wasn't really vital as the arrest had been made.
He was hooning around power sliding,we witnessed it live,playing cricket at the phone exchange and old Dolbys house,my original and favourite pot dealer of all time....and his mad women who stabbed him with a BBQ fork.Mandy H,they changed their South African name from "Daemon" or Demon as she called it.She was the first case of explaining the term "Illuminati Families" and described being raped ritually at the age of three,shared around with quite a number of people.She said it was the direct cause of her madness.I never understood a thing back then,but she told me cause I was a cutie who meant no harm.

She like many others regarded Sam a "Quiet Evil",silently manipulative,passive aggressive is the term.I wish I listened back then To the tips people gave me with their insights,I was just so into music and psychedelics,everything was rosey.They could see so much more with experience and I blotted it out,to try and remain sweet...I lost that anyway in the end.

I started meeting more people,of a certain genetics,involved in ritual sex at a very early age after that.Telling me openly of their experiences.I was the last to take advantage of anybody,I never hit on her,but she knew the type of slag I was,just she had a few STD's and never polluted me so to speak.The sweats,I could see it,I always wondered was she a high profile opiate addict secretly,has a distinct odour in the skin,so does Meth Amphetamine,but the odour is more Benzene,if pure,"wet-sock" if cheap street level.

But interesting and I don't know why they come to me and open that way.
I met her family,I wouldn't step over the line,but was well liked.I liked them too,funny enough,they kind of knew what I thought anyway and posed no threat.Like this AVO,it should be the other way around,I'm the one in danger.So I have to look after myself..

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:49 am

Only people close to me ring at 1:30 in the morning,cut off time is 10pm for everybody else.

So why this persistant caller,rings twice asking for Corey on mobile phone number

0423346597 ?

Hmmm,who's little game is this now.Looks like Mr Andrews old number I used to have,maybe wrong.

But if the Andrews boys find themselves floating face down in Browns Creek,don't go asking of it to me.
I'm not interested in their shenanigans that will eventually get them killed.But much lesser minds can do the job,if they get caught on the property,different story,I'll nail them,just like I informed the Federal Government.Spose Jessica going out of her way 8:25am yesterday morning and the phone calls made me a bit suspicious.But hey,they don't like being named,so play with me and this is the result.

That was the insult,little tossers like that.stirring up trouble for months,with the Polices blessing,just

to catch me out.It proved why Sam needed me back,the same we hid out in East Maitland,but from much nastier deadlier customers than two fags from a Dairy Farm.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:57 am

I get idiots like that all the time.

If you don't state your intent,or establish who you are within 5 seconds,I hang up.

Go ahead,I got Vodaphone,the most expensive pre-paid contract and most useless of all.

Just if you get your giggles...then I expose you.

I haven't mentioned what road I've just embarked on...be careful who reads this place now,they just

might help me for a change.

affraid 
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:37 am

I noticed this thread was used erroneously to air some of the eccentricities,quirks and just plain perversions of people I know.

Some of the families skeletons....Hmmm,that was moved to Weird Shit.

The Police Thread is just the higher traffic flow and noticed even songs and lyrics printed here,so I had to move them to other threads.Sorry about that,pretty out of it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Yoko Ono - Why   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:23 pm

So...why do you persist ?

Why do you keep following and playing your little game with my mobile phone ?.

I know what you can do,that's why I have a very low level phone,not even a camera on it.

Cut the shit,you idiots will never un-nerve me.How would you like me to show up everywhere when

you're out and about with your families,eh? I notice you boys are'nt so vigilant and keen to have a go

then,I'm warning you,you'll pick me the wrong day and 14 years of abuse and terror will erupt.

What,cause I went to the Attorney General,I told you I would.What's the shock with that.

You cared nothing for my safety,in fact you used my enemies to set me up...more than once.

Instead of investigating child raping satanic occultist,you fucked me over instead.

Do you see how my hate works,the mechanics of it ?

You protect filth and sacrifice a good guy to support your Masonic Maggot Masters.

And not all Masons I hate...and you know that,My Doctor,Mr Moore,those two men I adore.

Why follow me in cars,you don't un-nerve me,I've had better.Shame you made me turn on Ann,but she

had her smart-arse agenda too.I'm honest,I don't play games,it's a turn off.

Shame Angel-A did it the

way she did and held two rock mellons to her tits and said,"Would'nt you prefer these ?".

She did it in front of Sam,but I now know she was warning me...of the shit life ahead.

She was my angel...and my true wife.

I wish

I had that slyness,or there would be no Samantha or the Wilkinsons and Holdsworths to put up with.

And I'd be happily married,plowing the fields all day...and plowing hers at night.

No occultist,no angry police and I'd still regard you as family,instead of wanting you dead.

You know how this is going to end...so you want public humiliation and still have to pay...

or do you want me to accept the pay-off and slip away,never to be heard of again.

Time is short...and I'm prepared to drop it,if I get the cash.I can't save you from protecting those occultist.

That's a spiritual matter you all have to answer for,I did it on purpose,so you or loved ones are the

victims of this infernal game next time.I just have the satisfaction of knowing you wouldn't last three

weeks at best.Only Jason and myself survived this,but Jason was ex-occultist and he knows I never

forgave him for it.Because he WAS a killer of the highest order.I rathered Voetterl shot me dead that

night,so the pain was finally gone.Murder will set me free,suicide,you're doomed to repeat at a much

lower wattage may I add.

A blast from the past,an old friend found my writings online,change of scene soon.Looks like he's going

to help me out and pay me back that kharma from years ago.Notice I land on my feet all the time.

I got brownie points with the watchers you could say and cashing them in.

HUrry up,or suffer the consequences,I don't care which.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:50 am

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Have-a-Laugh/93537-fight-the-power-Fook-the-police-thread.html

Found a funny thread at Sanctum Zone.It's one of the few things that Oioioi and I agree about.Don't mind his Clockwork Orange avatar either.He's a British style punker,with his own band at one stage.Hot brunette wife,lovely she is,similar to the lovely lass in the yellow dress that gave me the wink,but I kind of suspected she was an off duty officer.But I was still nice to her,just a little nervous.

I was too....very,kind of like that with women I actually like.That excited feeling,being deprived of any real communication,with Sam the dragon,I kind of joined Slapper Dating,wonder who'll be my first decent encounter after I walk out.
She'll find me...very appreciative.

Anyway,despite some of the ill feeling I might have for the Oi at times,cause I kind of think he's ruining his own forum  Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 854715369 ,since he began this thread on my birthday,I'll take that as tribute to me,not that I thought he could give a toss anyway.
He's punk,but probably a sensitive one.

Enjoy the screen caps...I did  Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 2865203414  tongue 

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 Lxok

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 Ftet

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 Xiaj
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:19 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
So...why do you persist ?

Why do you keep following and playing your little game with my mobile phone ?.

I know what you can do,that's why I have a very low level phone,not even a camera on it.

Cut the shit,you idiots will never un-nerve me.How would you like me to show up everywhere when

you're out and about with your families,eh? I notice you boys are'nt so vigilant and keen to have a go

then,I'm warning you,you'll pick me the wrong day and 14 years of abuse and terror will erupt.

What,cause I went to the Attorney General,I told you I would.What's the shock with that.

You cared nothing for my safety,in fact you used my enemies to set me up...more than once.

Instead of investigating child raping satanic occultist,you fucked me over instead.

Do you see how my hate works,the mechanics of it ?

You protect filth and sacrifice a good guy to support your Masonic Maggot Masters.

And not all Masons I hate...and you know that,My Doctor,Mr Moore,those two men I adore.

Why follow me in cars,you don't un-nerve me,I've had better.

Payback for the days I couldn't even play "Trap" or "French Cricket" with the kids in the park,without the satani.st dropping by.

He was quiet that day,he seen the violence for the first time rise up in my face,I took the kids to the left of me,swung the bat behind my shoulder,in-line with my blades,sent the kids ahead of me,keeping line with occult boy,"Hills or flats you f*cker",staring into his skull...

Hills or flats,the shape of the cricket bat...I didn't want to,but enough was enough.

The only thing that stopped me,was the beautiful innocence of the children...and theirt eyes shouldn't have seen that.

And they didn't.For everything that was black happened to me,I never passed that onto the kids or took it out on them.

I kept them from the patterns and programming that make ugly bigoted hateful people like them.That job is over now,they're good human beings.

They don't give you cheek or step out of line do they ?.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:29 am

I know you still have access to my private messages on the phone I have.

Sorry I haven't given you anything to read for a while,but the last text I sent,was kind of hilarious.

This town is strange for business.You sell car-parts and they come back to steal what they can to re-coup their money.Bad faith and bad business.

So,I finally cut off bikers-slag,you know,it's wet from them spitting in the pot and undersize over 30 times,by 0.3 of a gram and you have the junky lesbian daughter,trying to lure me to the pubs for her biker buddies,through texts,that she shouldn't even have the phone number for.

You cops were wrong about Emma,she's a lot worse than you think.So I sent her a warning...don't think I'll hear from her again.But funny thing is,her mother was just business,until she started bringing the scum from her family over,so I f*cked her off.

And she has the hide to get upset and try and lure me out,cause she's loosing her pocket money.
And think she'll pressure me to be quiet about it.

Check my sent items...I'll post the miserable bitches number up later.Connected to bikers,so if you cover this one up,when every other state is taking a stance against this,it'd look bad.

Oh,about time the media is addressing the points I made in this thread,about violence and such.

I guanrantee you,my radical reforms are the way forward,we might even talk civilized about it one day.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:26 am

Spose I'll have to play this game straight for a bit longer.

Just got the medical results back,no one way ticket out,I'm fine,nothing wrong.

But I did confirm my suspicions,I can't catch hepatitis and possibly HIV.

Had a full schedule of Hep B shots,not that I wanted to,but you always shoved me in unclean cells

with the dried blood and other secretions.Enjoy your humiliations,don't you.I account for everything.

Not one marker showed on the test...I smiled proudly,"Love my system",I said,the same when I cured my own onset of leukemia.I will master both left and right handed paths,then watch out,boys and girls.

In the early 90's,I was infected with Hep C,that turned my whole arm into welts.The idiot David Cross who killed three women with overdoses and infected his lover with Hep c,thought he would make me a hopeless addict.

Anyway,I also had sex with a lady that had HIV as it turns out,even though I had a sore on the helmet,from to much dry friction,wanking off the night before.

I'm dragon blooded,quite proud of it and look down on you commoners.

And no,I don't donate my organs and will never....And you're beneath my level to breed with.

Maybe that lesso junky heard I might get a nice settlement,most women think the power of pussy conquers all.Rather rip your heart to pieces than enter your chamber.

I'm not going to blow,what I make off you,on raising a child in a loveless relationship.

Or one who knows not how to love.No,homosexuality isn't an option,already had one for 23 years with Samantha.

No thanks.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 1323215478  Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 3861342566  Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 187824764 
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Holographic Kinetics - Aboriginal Healing - Part 1 of 14 - Introduction   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:49 pm

I'll be seeing this guy very soon.

Your occult mates,Paul Smith and Karly Anderson,both kid raping occultist
won't stand a chance.

I'm not going for healing,but complete removal.

See how you go after I'm freed.Intellectually,I'll mop the floor with any of you.

Just remember,you ALL had a hand in this and protected scum and filth like Mary Braun and Steven Busteed.

I should've just went home with them and serviced/f*cked the both of them,but I don't work with slimey filth.

You also used them to bring them me down on every court day and appearance.

You lied and harped the schizophrenic aspect,which is bullshit.Jeremy Gunns testimony was the exact definition of schizophrenia.

So is Samantha who set her family up as perverts years ago,just to achieve her own ends.

The collection of corrupt,criminal,filthy minds involved in this case sickens me.Like you white officers,skin pickled red from alcohol and pork,would'nt piss on you.

My spiritual rank exceeds ALL of you,including Samantha,that's why they went for me
and always have.

Once the game is stopped,the malevolent forces will come for those deeply involved.
Have'nt you figured it out yet ?.

Usually I'd walk away,but you took to much...you give back now.And that can only be achieved through suffering.

You Voetterl,Ingram,Gunn (Jeremy)...no hope at all.

thumbsdown  Cthulhu 

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:27 am

I deleted those post,I get nice and settled and you guys go out of your way to flare me up.

You know what,break the sound barrier driving down the street,kill a kid,person or cat.

I couldn't care a less anymore.

You ruined my life,dissolved my relationship through mistrust and you want to destyroy what little mental balance of a tight-rope I walk.

Do what you want,go on act like Hillbillys.

I talk harsh in the hope of scaring people and yourselves straight.

Try to make you see the repercussions for certain actions through other peoples suffering and misfortunes,including my own, in the hope you and people play a little straighter down the line...but no,it's always this.

I sound horrible but I usually want the best...show niceness or weakness as it's interpreted,you get screwed over,robbed, anal probed.

I give up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next