Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Mirrors - Annie   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 am

Worst day of the fortnight,the day before pay-day.No cigarettes,no milk,out of sugar,c ould'nt even have a cup of tea.Go down town and find $5 in my account,milk,sugar and two chocolate bars,I was pretty happy after that,go check the mailbox and I got my little Christmas package from the Netherlands.

8 grammes of Homie blend,1 gramme of home-made hash and a head from the original plant.

This is such a quality that you can't give it away in the NL's....it beat Australias best...we were maggoted.Could'nt scratch our arses.

Well Policeman,I slipped you on that.Don't worry waiting for next years.New PO Box in anothers name in another suburb...I got it covered.

That nasty outburst will keep you guys from using little Annie again,when I go shopping.She won't swallow the shit I wrote and play the game anymore.

Anything else you got up your fucking sleeve.Anyway,sporting Goth at the moment,black nail polish and lipstick and can't wear the clothes to go with until cooler,look a little ridiculous.I'm sure she can do better.

So,my two cars burnt,one defaced and the other scrapped....what's on the menu for Christmas and New Years?....a big bonfire?.Celebratory Explosives? Something esoteric
See what mood I'm in for the day.

The Mirrors - Annie.flv
thelyran·74 videos

Brian Eno once said,The Velvet Underground may have only originally sold about 100 albums,but it spawned 100 bands.When the VU toured Cleveland,66,you had an explosion of DIY bands pop up,unfortunately,not many recording made,not even demos.Thanks to SnotAngle,I discovered the Mirrors lastnight,this was the song that got me going,Annie,sounds like the Velvets legendary lost tapes,love this style,coolest tunes,to enjoy as life too.The sort of memories you hold ontpo when you die,love that feeling,of discovering the next best band,sound or characters,enjoy,my great respects to SnotAngle as well!
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Stooges - Death Trip   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:05 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

That nasty outburst will keep you guys from using little Annie again,when I go shopping.She won't swallow the shit I wrote and play the game anymore.

Anything else you got up your fucking sleeve.Anyway,sporting Goth at the .

The Mirrors - Annie.flv
thelyran·74 videos

Did'nt think there was anything there,but the visit the other night and this overwhelming regret from the ascended aspect made me see I'm on a "Death-Trip"...I actually really hurt her,thought this was just another cruel game.Still do,the lengths you pigs go to.The way you administer your job for personal paybacks and revenge at the tax-payers expense.Fuck the lot of you...

...and don't think the above quotes is an attack on you Ann.It's an attack on those who would use your position to their advantage,whether by pressure or eagerness,my fears are justified,do you think I'd be stupid and stalk and follow you,I won't even wank/fantasise,I do that about mean redheads,you know,like black widow spiders,they eat their mates after sex,you got to be quick,woo her with words and out the door and run,hoping she don't file rape charges.You get the idea what the fear's like?,I did'nt do anything wrong Ann,abusive when the lies are too blatant to ignore,yes,but a tough country girl,like you,surrounded by harshness and probably a deeply disciplined family,deep voice,yeah,a pussy cat like me,would step over the line with you,at least I'd be told or made to see the truth before it got that far,cause people in love are supposed to do that,talk,not suggesting anything.Anyway,looking 60,more Weisse liver flush and vitamins,get rid of the codeine for Mr Ingrams thuggery and a split calf muscle,those god damn cigarettes.

Bad vibes tonight,holding them back.Megan's going to Melbourne,to hopefully re-connect with her sister and hopefully her mind.I know the odds are stacked against me,given that the mother has schizophrenia,but taking a chance of soul-fragmentation and hopefully line up a good healer,of the energetic kind,crystal or Reiki/Pranic,hoping the kid has no attachments,from a foster child upbringing.This Brian seems to have the deepest hold and manipulation on her mind.I know the young teen that broke her virginity,so alleged,must quizz for blood,then compare that with virgins,not bleeding during firat intercourse for statistic evaluation,no need to pry and cause more damage if the problem isn't there to begin with,but fertile minds and fantasisies.

It's called responsibility and not taking the adavantage,no matter how hot her 18 years old serpentine body is....

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: They clockworked my orange   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:43 am

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 Clockworkorange21

and don't think for a second that I don't understand what you and the occults did to me.My usually purpley hue,reduced to burnt orange.

Most retards like Barry,Ryan and Leonard would'nt understand,being permanenetly brown in auric colour,but shitbags like Voetterl,who screamed at me to shut up about the Scottish Rite of Freemasonary and the degrees educating the Master Craftsman amongst them out of the order chosen for them....eh,Matthew,you understand very well,which makes you even more of a target than "Thug Ingram"...Ingram may have squashed two disc in my spine,but you...you my friend,the Abyssal plane for you cunt...and you know what that means,so glad after all to make your acquaintance.

At least you know what I'm upto.Cabbalsit,no I'm not.Keep guessing...stopped with torturing prisoners yet,have you addressed your driver issues?I hope so,I account for everything...You may adress me as MAAT if you like,quite tickled if you do,

"Please to meet you,hope you guess my name,but what's puzzling you is the nature of my game"....Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:10 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Uploaded on Mar 17, 2011

Big Black - Jordan, Minnesota Atomizer lyrics

This is Jordan, we do what we like
Stay with me, my five year old
Stay with me, play hide and seek
Stay with me, my five year old
And this will stay with you until you die
And I will stay with you until you die
And this is Jordan, we do what we like
This will stay with you until you die
Suck daddy, suck daddy, suck daddy, etc.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16334&page=3

I would'nt piss on this thread now,due to it being heavily censored from its original 16 pages of ramblings,but the third post on this page from the above link,has an interview about the allegations involving child molestation in this American backwater of a town,Jordan Minnesota

Thelyran wrote:
Jordan Minnesota...short Interview.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.......................JORDAN MINNESOTA......................
Interview with Steve Albini

..."you can't really think about it,because if you do then you go crazy,stark gibbering and pissing in your pants crazy.So you don't think about it,but once in a while you do think about it,and there's all this weird shit going on and you can't believe it can all really be like this.You think of all the bad,bad things you do to yourself out of some weird need.You go places,bad places,to
fulfill some gnawing need and you do ugly things to yourself and other people not because of ugliness...well,sometimes because of ugliness,I guess...but
usually because there's something there and you'd do it no matter what.They fuck their children for shit sake.A whole town,bus drivers,school teachers,cops,storekeepers,housewives,little boys,little girls.Very little.They play games with it,like very special hide and seek and very special spin the
bottle and very special poker.Every day the little boys to get up and walk to the bus-stop with their daddy who mouth raped them the night before and they have to get on the bus with the bus driver who rubbed his shit in their hair and say "yes ma'am" to the lady who made them lick her the night before
...then they have to go home,you know,where daddy and mummy have been making martinis for the little get together later on, and go hide under the covers where they know they'll be found anyway and day in and day out for the rest of their motherfucking lives and then they grow up and have babies and like I said,you don't think about it because you go crazy".
Look it up numbskull.None of the parents got locked up,only the guy who finked on them.
...This is Jordan,we do what we like
This is Jordan,we do what we like
Stay with me,my five year old
Stay with me,play hide and seek,
Stay with me,my five year old
This is Jordan,we do what we like
And this is Jordan,we do what we like
This will stay with you until you die
Suck daddy,suck daddy,suck daddy,etc...
cDc #84...I want to get into this child abuse thing...because in the song"Jordan Minnesota"you take a strong stance on it.
Steve Albini:It's not like we're trying to make a grand statement or anything.
I think it's just pretty obvious,people should'nt be fucking their kids.I mean
that's pretty manifestive world.That's just a subject for a song like any other.We're all pretty interested in ridiculous extremes that people go to for no reason,just because they have nothing better to do.That's a pretty extreme situation,where you have a whole town of people actively involved in
kid fucking.
cDc #84 Is that ficticious,or is it?...
Steve Albini:Oh no.You ought to look it up.Jordan Minnesota(1985) there were
26 indictments handed down by a district attorney for this group of people,which is literally about a third of the adult population of this town.
Jordan Minnesota,who were involved in this elaborate kid fucking ring.They would play these weird games,they'd spin the bottle,they'd get to fuck each others kids,and they'd take each others kids home and things like that.It was really absolutely staggering...right?All these parents got big-ass lawyers and the DA was afraid that these kids would collapse under cross-examination,
like have nervous break-downs.With domineering adultsscreaming at them that they're lying,of course these kids are going to flip out.So,they dropped the charges.Which means all these kids are going back to their houses and the exact same shit has got to be going on.Nothing has changed,basically.I mean,you guys had'nt even known it happened ...that shows you how much publicity there is about stuff like this.And now the kids are back in their houses.
cDc #84:And it's all the kids now,because the parents are the people they're supposed to respect.
Steve Albini:A four year old kid,he has no cognizance of his own personality yet.He does'nt even know he's a distinct person from everybody else in the world,and here he is being taught,basically that the way people interact is by fucking each others kids.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Pixies - Space ( I believe In)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:19 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
...You sent the girls last night.I was too stoned to give a shit.Send Ingram,Voetterl,Gunn,MitchellBarry,Halliday,oh yes,Mr Halliday,who,like the dog he is,ran around the Forster Real Estates telling them not to sign me on,screaming at me in the streets,"Arsehole"...oh,you got a white commodore wagon have you not.Remember when we first met cocksucker,I said I can blow those models of cars,with a alligator c lip,30cm of wire and an electrode....I'll get one of you eventually.

Think you accomplished anything.You wanted a good guy to go bad,now test it's expertise.

Now enjoy some tunes.....very applicable for you,since you loike covering the tracks of child molesters.

You know,I have'nt got around to studying the big names in this town,like Stack,Hogan and that other cock.

Awwwww,I'm so sorry,but add Jeffries to the list,he'd love too,being a ginger,erm a carrot-top,ummm Ranga,to beat the fuck out of me and the disappointment of not being included in my hate list would be heartbreaking,so,not to provide a platform for manic depression for our rather thuggish Senior Constable,he has been mentioned,that should bring a little satisfaction over mid morning tea,or smoko as you would say.That weed out the back will do just nicely...

We needed something to move and fill up the space
we needed something this always is just the case
jefrey with one f jeffery took up his place
sat on a carpet and with tablas in hand took up the chase
jefrey with one f jefrey
now it occurred to me as he drove away
d= r x t
spacious (he's so) spacios
space
(i belive in ) space
jefrey with one f jeffery
now i'm going to sing the perry mason theme
(he's so) spacious
spacious
(he's so) spacious
(he's so) spacious
jefrey with one f one f.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Rocket From The Tombs - 30 Seconds Over Tokyo   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:43 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
I'm always the cat.....feel so comfortable with the position.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 Catpigeons

Lyrics

HANDS UP WHO WANTS TO DIE?!

have you heard how sonny's burning?
like some bright erotic star
and he lights up the proceeding
and raises the temputure

flame on! flame on!

Someday i'll cut him down. Yeah (uh uh uh uh)
Now Ive seen too, Sonny's burning
Yeah someday i'll think i'll cut him down
but it can get so co-cold in here
and he gives off such an evil heat

flame on! flame on!

Hai-Hai-Hail my incubatic incubator (uh uh uh uh uh uh uh oh oh oh!)

now pay witness coz sonny's burning.
Warming the damp and rotten seed
warming the damp and rotten seed
which blooms into the demon flower
now fire and flowers both consume me

Flame on! Flame on!

Evil heat is running throgh me (through me)

Flame on! Falme on!

Evil Heat is running through me (uh uh uh)
Sonny's burning pits into me

Flame on! yeah Flame on!

Sonny's burning holes into me
Don't interupt, Dont interupt

Flame On ! Flame on!
Through me yeah through me
Dont interupt uh!

Flame on, flame on, flame on, flame on,
flame on, flame on, flame on, flame on

Now fire and flowers both consume me!

Mmmmmmmmmm...

The woods eats the woman and dumps her honey-body in the mud
Her dress floats down the well and it assumes the shape of the body of a
Little girl

Yeah I recognize that girl
She stumbled in some time last loneliness
But I could not stand to touch her now
My one and onlyness.

Deep in the woods
Deep in the woods
Deep in the woods a funeral is swinging.

Worms make their cruel design
Saying d-i-e into her skin
Saying dead into belly and death into shoulder
Well last night she kissed me but than death was upon her.

Deep in the woods
Deep in the woods yeah

Now the killed waits for the killer
And the trees all nod their heads, they are agreed
This knife feels like a knife feels like a knife that feels like it’s feed.
Yeah I recognize that girl
I took her from rags right through to stitches (pray for me now)
Oh baby, tonight we sleep in separate ditches.

Deep in the woods
Deep in the woods yeah

Love is for fools and all fools are lovers
It’s raining on my house and none of the others
Love is for fools and God knows I’m still one
The sidewalks are full of love’s lonely children
The sidewalks are full of love’s ugly children
(oh baby let’s go, ah pray for me baby, pray for me baby)
The sidewalk regrets that we had to kill them
And

spose I quoted the above songs,Sonnys Burning,for the tactic impressions and pain my aura and energy fields go through with this psychic occult shit,and/or coupled with microwave harassment developed in the MKUltra days,I'm sure the equipment to do so is readily available,just the technique of honing in on one target and sorting the aural and telepathic centres of the brain take a little mastering...

Deep In The Woods,for the ritual murders that take place there....

But for me,if I had the fire power....both by calibre or wizardry,30 Seconds Over Tokyo,awesome track,thanks Ciggy.

Flew off early in the haze of dawn
In a metal dragon locked in time,
Skimming waves of an underground sea
In some kind of a dream world fantasy

Sun a hot circle on a canopy,
'25 a racing blot on a bright green sea
Ahead the dim blur of an alien land,
Time to give ourselves to strange gods' hands
Dark flak spiders bursting in the sky,
Reaching twisted claws on every side
No place to run,
No place to hide,
No turning back on a suicide ride

Toy city streets crawling through my sights,
Sprouting clumps of mushrooms like a world surreal
This dream won't ever seem to end,
And time seems like it'll never begin
30 seconds,
And a one way ride
30 seconds,
And no place to hide
30 seconds over tokyo

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds-Avalanche    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:38 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Jeffrey Ingram...Low-life deadlight
Remember the arrest where I was going to prison,the third one,OK cunt.

Remember you smirking,when you saidf I was a good father,right cunt.Cause I'm not allowed near my daughter for two years,I will tell you this.You fucking pigs pumped her for information,trying to suggest to her that I raped and molested her,despite she is still intact.

I know why you smirked....

The sandman is calling your daughters name.Expect the worst...want to see those eyes,with heartbreak and loss.

The punishment is justified and fits your crime...vile worm,maggot.

Now for you Ingram,
now,after being set-up by Constable Williams from Hornsby in 1993,then Ann Joy of Maxville,formerly a Maitland detective,for sexual harassment and sexual assault,don't think,that I don't know,what you police resort too,to silence or destroy an opposing force that has not transgressed laws that you could use to your advantage,pot-smoking included.A dissident force,if it was'nt for the perjury,I would'nt have had the support of my legal team,the crime,being most heinous in nature.

When I seen you smirk,don't think I did'nt understand the angle of inquiry that you would have made into my character with my daughter or the neighbours.Unfruitful,but you left a seed of doubt,just like Voetterl did with Sam,but his success depended on a scorned woman.I'd rip your eyes out with my teeth.You gutless fraud,beat the shit out of me,then claim resist arrest and don't show up to court.Afraid to put your name to it?.

You're the lowest scum of the lot.Football thug.I remember an enquiry during the mid 1990's,about sexual assault upon serving female police officers at Annual General Meetings and Christmas Parties....I would'nt even dare think like that,drunk or not.I'd exchange money for goods and services if so desperate or trying to avoid meaningful relationships.bastards.

Don't think I want anything to happen to your girl,....just your spine,Fair?

Lyrics:
I stepped into an avalanche
It covered up my soul
When I am not this hunchback that you see
I sleep beneath the golden hill
You who wish to conquer pain
You must learn to serve me well

You strike my side by accident
As you go down to your goal
This cripple here that you clothe and feed
Is neither starved nor cold
He does not ask for your company
Not at the centre, the centre of the world

I who am on a pedestal
You did not raise me there
Your laws do not compel me now
To kneel grotesque and bare
For I myself am the pedestal
For this ugly hump at which you stare

You who wish to conquer pain
You must learn what makes me kind
The crumbs of love that you are for me
Are the crumbs I've left behind
Your pain is no credential here
It's just a shadow of my wound

I have begun to ask for you
I who have no greed
I have begun to long for you
I who have no need
You say you've gone away from me
But I can feel you when you breathe

Do not dress in those rags for me
I know you are not poor
And do not love me quite so fiercely now
When you know that you are not sure
It is your turn, my beloved one
It is your flesh that I wear
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Mirrors - Annie/She Smiled Wild   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:26 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thelyran?feature=watch

thelyran·74 videos

Brian Eno once said,The Velvet Underground may have only originally sold about 100 albums,but it spawned 100 bands.When the VU toured Cleveland,66,you had an explosion of DIY bands pop up,unfortunately,not many recording made,not even demos.Thanks to SnotAngle,I discovered the Mirrors lastnight,this was the song that got me going,Annie,sounds like the Velvets legendary lost tapes,love this style,coolest tunes,to enjoy as life too.The sort of memories you hold ontpo when you die,love that feeling,of discovering the next best band,sound or characters,enjoy,my great respects to SnotAngle as well!

being a slight bastard with my revenge with the police and forgetting the decent ones and suffering pangs of guilt,so a little number with the name of that sweet little police woman,with the red lipstick smile,so gorgeous,little pixie freckley nose,so gorgeous.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: he was decent   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:33 pm

...Mr Rinkin,thankyou very much,for being decent.Let me off some possible hassles.

Hit the Oxley roundabout spluttering from running out of fuel this morning and booted the accelerator to the floor,blowing clear the impediments in the fuel rail,gurgled then spluttered the 5 litre V8 did weaze,then broke free and roared to power,taking off hard,but she's auto and was able to bring her down,when I seen the cop running with speed camera to cATCH ME,BUT FAILED.Capslock,fucking phone,write more and fix spelling later....blasted connection.

It was a fair cop for him,yeah,I may have edged over 50 for a second,but pulled her back,then braked when I seen Rinkin run for the road,but the camera was'nt in the aim position,nor was he still or shoulder mounted,so,I get away with it.

It's got 20 Inch SS GTS rims,$2,500 each new,fuck that,I hit the gutter with one,so ripping them off and throwing chasers,with wheel trims on,down to 15 inch,and more of a street stock look.

But Rinkin was decent,he was knocking off for a beer in 45 minutes,he looked forward to it,Thursday Pension Madness Shopping day...being festive,it was crap to shop today.
Food's dear and toys cheap,does'nt matter,I won't be having a Christmas this year,could'nt even help out with my own family and due to living circumstances and not being able to freeze food,I'm fucked basically.Care of Taree Police and Sams wishes....

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Lou Reed - She's My Best Friend   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:10 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Anything else you got up your fucking sleeve.Anyway,sporting Goth at the .

The Mirrors - Annie.flv
thelyran·74 videos

Did'nt think there was anything there,but the visit the other night and this overwhelming regret from the ascended aspect made me see I'm on a "Death-Trip"...I actually really hurt her,thought this was just another cruel game.Still do,the lengths you pigs go to.The way you administer your job for personal paybacks and revenge at the tax-payers expense.Fuck the lot of you...

...and don't think the above quotes is an attack on you Ann.It's an attack on those who would use your position to their advantage,whether by pressure on you or your own eagerness,my fears are justified,do you think I'd be stupid and stalk and follow you,I won't even wank/fantasise thinking rather highly of you-*Hate that too,I do that about mean redheads,you know,like black widow spiders,they eat their mates after sex,you got to be quick,woo her with words and out the door and run,hoping she don't file rape charges.You get the idea what the fear's like?,I did'nt do anything wrong Ann,abusive when the lies are too blatant to ignore,yes,but a tough country girl,like you,surrounded by harshness and probably a deeply disciplined family,deep voice,yeah,a pussy cat like me,would step over the line with you,at least I'd be told or made to see the truth before it got that far,cause people in love are supposed to do that,talk,not suggesting anything.Anyway,looking 60,more Weisse liver flush and vitamins,get rid of the codeine for Mr Ingrams thuggery and a split calf muscle,those god damn cigarettes.Ann could probably handle 18 beers,going by my theory and i fall over at four,uneasy at two.But you look at her skin,young,clean
spotless,not one vile chemical,leading to suspect she's maybe even cleaner thinking than I thought,milky smooth white

Bad vibes tonight,holding them back.Megan's going to Melbourne,to hopefully re-connect with her sister and hopefully her mind.I know the odds are stacked against me,given that the mother has schizophrenia,but taking a chance on soul-fragmentation and hopefully line up a good healer,of the energetic kind,crystal or Reiki/Pranic,hoping the kid has no attachments,from a foster child upbringing.This Brian seems to have the deepest hold and manipulation on her mind.I know the young teen that broke her virginity,so alleged,must quizz for blood,then compare that with virgins,not bleeding during first intercourse for statistic evaluation,no need to pry and cause more damage if the problem isn't there to begin with,but fertile minds and fantasisies must be considered and not being caught up emotionally is key,despite having a friendship with her.

It's called responsibility and not taking the adavantage,no matter how hot her 18 years old serpentine body is,yes,very attractive in an exotic unique striking way,not the usual roads forged by teutonic blondes and Amazonian Brunettes.But a quirky,skinny redhead and hopefully innocent to a degree she shall remain.....
But she's becoming a great dresser,my style of course,very proud of that,purple and black,with pin-stripes,thick braided belt,windswept and covered one eye,that's my influence,velvety witch,it was a good mix.Pride in herself,when everybody else eats her and controls her,has it's flack though,you become a vent for frustrations and imaginations,a fine line yes,but a heart is there,but like the scare-crow,"If only I had a brain".But sweetest and worth saving,even just a little esteem.Her dog could do with a nice home,it's a German ????????,Mr Burns from The Simpsons has them,cross with another doggie,it was $380 payed and certificated,nice temperment female,young,still puppish,free to good home,heartbreaking as it is,good dog and I hate them,only a bastard like me would prefer cats,but since I don't even have a home,no good for a cat is it....you bastards.

But it's Christmas and people love puppies...and many schizos' pets end up in pounds and death-row,Sandy,the Cat I payed for,but can't pat and get cheeked and slobbering kisses from now,she was one.Nuts was poisoned and dumped by Richard,but I love those cats,when I get the AVO amended,I shall include visits to the cats,it's only fair.

You people know how to find me,the mobile I leave at the place of cars,or the many not so random breath tests,that I seem to get or the little bump intos down the street,if you're interested in the Pooch,dogs got good character and smile in the eye,bit chewy,so needs toys,,yard to run in,noticed she has a bark,just recenetly and points to place of noise and disturbance,follows you closely as a companion,would'nt take long now for adjustment to new family as only been in new companions hands for a month and it was turmoil.

Song from the album Coney Island Baby, realised in 1975.

Tracks:

1. "Crazy Feeling" 2:56
2. "Charley's Girl" 2:36
3. "She's My Best Friend" 6:00
4. "Kicks" 6:06
5. "A Gift" 3:47
6. "Ooohhh Baby" 3:45
7. "Nobody's Business" 3:41
8. "Coney Island Baby" 6:36

She's my best friend
certainly not your average girl
Yeah, she's my best friend
she understands me when I'm feeling

Down-down-down-down-down-down
you know it sure hurts to be that way
you know it sure hurts to know that you're that kinda fella

Ah, here's to Mullberry Jane (here's to Mullberry Jane)
she made jam when she came
Somebody cut off her feet
now, jelly rolls in the street

If you want to see me
well, honey, you know that I'm not around
But if you want to hear me
why don't you just turn around
and by the window where the light is

She's my best friend
certainly not just like your average dog or car
She's my best friend
she understands me when I'm feeling

you know it sure hurts to be that way
you know it sure hurts to know that you're that kinda fella

Let's hear one for Newspaper Joe (Newspaper Joe)
he caught his hand in the door (caught his hand in the door)
Dropped his, ah, teeth on the floor, they say
hey, now, joke is that's the way the news goes

If you want to see, yeah, see me
well, baby, you know that I'm not around
But if you want to feel, yeah, feel me
why don't you just turn around
and by the window where the light is

She's my best friend
she's my best friend, tell me, oh, baby now
She's my best friend
oh, she's my, she's my best friend, give it now
She's my best friend
she's my, she's, she's my best friend
She's my best friend
she's my best friend, tell me, oh, babe now

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Rocket From The Tombs - Final Solution   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

You know these occults rape children,but you just allow it,like many other crimes and collect easy stripes on the victims futures,you make me sick,want to vomit when I see you.

I have so much to discuss with you cops after spending a month collecting statements about the forster care industry,child molestation and you're own failures.

I'm very aware of Gregg A,who ataught nine year olds to give oral sex and both have difficulties with defecation due to anal trauma and damage...

I also took note how you ignored an AVO from a real dangerous character and the discriminate way you treated me...really,just put the gun to the side of your heads and pull the fucking trigger,be ashamed,very ashamed.

I'm going to show you for the worms that you are...even I'm sickened.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:22 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Spose you pigs know that your stooge Samantha is dying,with less than three years to live...

Now you know.

I suggest when I come into curse you and the Police Station this week,that you have the heavily pregnant Cadman out of the office...

Have Voetterl and Ingram in her place.

THAT IS YOUR OFFERING TO ME...The hate energy I'm going to give you will still-born it.

Your time for cash settlements without the need for casualties to display my majesty is fast coming to close,that small window of opportunity that I grant you.

You will learn to serve me well,on the other side,those lucky enough.For those unlucky,dispersement...

Tell you a story about a very bad father,named Colin Packer...and the miscarriages and still-borns they had after I declared them unfit to be parents,to the highest of realms....Off to hospital to get some drugs.

Whilst I was there today at Manning Base Hospital,a couple of cops come in,investigating a traffic accident.....ask the female about the guy in the red shirt.

Going to borrow a holster and divise the quickest way of obtaining a fire-arm,in many positions and angles,until perfected.....she was alright until she realised.Not all the girls are safe,but most.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: joy division - the sound of music   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:20 am

Looking forward to $4,000,000....

Don't think I'm not watched over,when you colluded with Samantha,to set me up and kill me off in gaol,I got 5 days segregation in the clinic,then when we hit PR/LA,there was three lock-downs in a row....who'd you think they're looking after.

You failed...and every cop involved,except Ann and Paine/Hilne...I hold for attempt murder.

Your premeditated plans are in the ether and I will appoint the appropiate demons for the corrections that you so sorely need.

Pay-up and I reverse the situation or ask Sam what it means when I play this track....

Love and Light,makes you feel higher....

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Joy Division - Day Of The Lords   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:57 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ok Cunts,here's the deal.

Not only am I getting paid off,you're going to overlook Samantha,she goes to prison,then so does Constable Jeremy Gunn...no,I don't recognise the stripe he got for setting me up and perjuring under oathe as he shook like a baby.

You Voetterl,was behind that.

Wilkinson goes down,then so does Gunn.I will accept her in a bracelet.

Fuck with me on this greaseball wog cunt...and I'll see you XXXX personally.

Watch over your wife,she's going to get sick.She met me.I invoke,universal balance,with your pain.

Matthew Voetterl...remember the time I came to report and you were there cross armed and tried intimidating me,by laughing,fakely of course....

You were a deep-shit maroon of a moron in colour.

It fed me well and I raised from yellow to light blue in an instant.

No,not the second time when yoiu tried to use Ann to get me onsde.Did'nt work,I just wanted Ann to see what contempt you have for women thinking you can bend them anytime to your will,such is the manipulative shitbag that you really are.I know you bastards read this....enjoy.

It was exquisite the taste of your soul,you'd make a fine battery indeed.That's your future.If I had conspired with my occult group,instead of full-time resistance...you'd last a few days to a few weeks.

A little question,like I do for most masonic moronic foot soldiers like yourself.
The third blue degree,when they pull the skull and bones cloak over you,did you feel its presence ?

Battery.

Lyrics
This is the room, the start of it all,
No portrait so fine, only sheets on the wall,
I've seen the nights, filled with bloodsport and pain,
And the bodies obtained, the bodies obtained.

Where will it end? where will it end?

These are your friends from childhood, through youth,
Who goaded you on, demanded more proof,
Withdrawal is hard, it can do you right in,
So distorted and thin, distorted and thin.

This is the car at the edge of the road,
There's nothing disturbed, all the windows are closed,
I guess you were right, when we talked in the heat,
There's no room for the weak, no room for the weak,

This is the room, the start of it all,
Through childhood, thorugh youth, I remember it all,
Oh, I've seen the nights filled with bloodsport and pain.
And the bodies obtained, the bodies obtained, the bodies obtained.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: JOY DIVISION - Love Will Tear Us Apart    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:14 am

...I'm sorry for what's happening to you Samantha.

When routine bites hard,
And ambitions are low,
And resentment rides high,
But emotions won't grow,
And we're changing our ways,
Taking different roads.

Then love, love will tear us apart again.
Love, love will tear us apart again.

Why is the bedroom so cold?
You've turned away on your side.
Is my timing that flawed?
Our respect runs so dry.
Yet there's still this appeal
That we've kept through our lives.

But love, love will tear us apart again.

You cry out in your sleep,
All my failings exposed.
And there's a taste in my mouth,
As desperation takes hold.
Just that something so good
Just can't function no more.

But love, love will tear us apart again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next