Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports)   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:03 am

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 Partacomplaint

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 Partbcomplaint
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Here Ombudsman,have another complaint,enjoying this,bastards...   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 Ombudsampt1

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 Ombudsampt2
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports)   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 Jasonbegood
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Rebutting Myself.   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 Rebuttaltime
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Railroaded.Torpedoed,sunk...Disaster.   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:09 am

.Particulary with Voetterl,who called me a wife beater and would'nt mind a minute in the gaol cell with me.

So I provoked the Ombudsmans Office as they sat on their hands through-out this whole thing.As I complain,they did nothing.

Anyway,at Taree Local Court on the 5th of October,I was without legal representation and had to defend myself.I did catch Gunn out lying,therefore perjuring and got their star witness,Samantha to agree that my version of events were closer to the truth.Despite that,my presentation was awful had no idea what I was doing,my head was spinning for hours and lost the case,pre-sentancing on 16th November and could be a two year good behaviour bond.Or two years gaol,for crimes I did'nt commit.

Common assault,intimidation and resist arrest.

I need help with legal representation and an appeal.

I did'nt want to before and backed off destroying Samantha,but now I have to.Sam has done an excellent job as mother nad good friend,but her lies and cover-ups have twice got me in trouble with the Police,so I have to sell her out for the truth,which is far more important to me.

If the truth keeps been ignored and perjury favoured in a legal system...we have anarchy.And it's their corruption,their fault.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports)   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Just ran into Jake Cheadle,Vicki's son,tore strips off him in the street,blaming him,his mother and the unknown at the primary school for spreading rumours that led to Sam making the decision that she did,setting me up with the police,then feigning nothing was wrongt at her end,invite me home,give me fellatio then report breach.

I screamed at him I was'nt interested in his mother,"I did'nt say that","then what was it?"..."You called me a peadophile"...I was stunned and went into,no,I was upset with the material and content he was showing my son at the ages of 14-15,blood,gore and satanism.Even to9ld him I was happy with him at first,thought he was a spiritual kind of guy.

Now do you see the patterns,why I was vigilant with my daughter,why I hunted peadophiles,I finished saying to Jake,"She even did it to her father,set him up as one,that's why I took her out of the house,the only other person to love her,besides me"...I walked away shaking my head...can't believe a word that slut says anymore.

We used to be a good happy family....this is us a few years ago,this is Sam today,shape-shifted into something hideous...her mind as it turns out,is far worse.She set her brother up,her uncle,then her father.Lucky I taught my kids about incest and to report to the police if anyone,including me triesw it...it was Sam sayinmg this about her family that inspired it,it's the reason I stayed with her...and now,I can see,if I had not,she might've tried to destroy me like she did her own family...At least she could'nt do it to me...

PICS DELETED>>>>

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports)   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:54 pm

and now she's spreading rumours around town,that I beat her up,for a guy who used to put four to five roof house tiles together and smash them with my fist...I don't think so,I'd kill her in one hit...that's why I try not to get into fights and scuffles...cause if I do,I don't stop...and everything goes black....and you realise until it's over.

then came the hindu/christian and masonic doctrines that I agreed with,rather be killed than to kill or even hurt.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports)   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:38 am

...Interesting creature Sam is....
Anna Skene is the Taree Courts registrar.I put a complaint in about her to the ombudsman.She has a misaligned nasal passage,just like Sams above ugly head shot.
But you don't see Miss Skene,blame mishaps on what's clearly a genetic anomaly.Sam has the same bad genes,they actually look similar.Sam blames her mother,walking her into a street post.

This is how poor her self identity is.She used to have big boobs,but four years of breast feeding,left them as flaps of skin.During sex,when she'd actually did it,she'd leave her top on.

The night I got first locked up,was a dispute about her un-passionate delivery and I was sick of her self-image issues.It's all about her hurt feelings and self identity issues,she just can't face,she has faults,but unlike everyone else who works with them,she finds scape-goats,to finger the blame on...and I'm the victim of her poor image.

Sad but true.

Pathetic as well....Thumbs down.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports)   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:51 pm

The worst part of this ordeal,was still thinking in gaol,up to that day of the video court,that Sam was behind me,not setting me up.I believed what she said,in her testimony was a discussion about the occults,but framed me for mental illness,took me home,gave me fellatio,wait till I fell asleep and called the police for breach of conditions.22 years...Not even allowed to see the kids yet,even though she said I can,in court?

Does'nt matter she done the damage,lied under oathe,confirmed my story,contradicted there's and she used the whole experience of my run in with the law,to gain her seperation,that I knew was coming,just trying to get ready and I mouthed off at the cops,bang,they colluded and she did'nt know everything they did to me,bullshit.I hate this shit.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Bikini Kill - Tell Me So   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:39 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
The worst part of this ordeal,was still thinking in gaol,up to that day of the video court,that Sam was behind me,not setting me up.I believed what she said,in her testimony was a discussion about the occults,but framed me for mental illness,took me home,gave me fellatio,wait till I fell asleep and called the police for breach of conditions.22 years...Not even allowed to see the kids yet,even though she said I can,in court?

Does'nt matter she done the damage,lied under oathe,confirmed my story,contradicted there's and she used the whole experience of my run in with the law,to gain her seperation,that I knew was coming,just trying to get ready and I mouthed off at the cops,bang,they colluded and she did'nt know everything they did to me,bullshit.I hate this shit.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

I do understand now....I'm afraid of women.I like them,sometimes love them,but mostly afraid of them.After what's happened.

http://droike.freeforums.org/post3051.html#p3051

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 Peyton1

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 Peyton2

Billy Ruben wrote:
...I held my wrist out the slot so I could be cuffed.
They were sore and tender from the abusive way I was treated by the other cops,with red welts and lacerated skin.
I looked up into her eyes,helpless and begged her to put them on gently,she took me to court to stand before the registrar,Anna Skene,deep in the pockets of the police and perjured her responses.She sentanced me to five days gaol,which turned into 14 days,I hollowed out for mercy and could'nt believe I was going away.Shoulders sunk,defeated...Ann walked me back out to the cells...I was collapsing,no hope,no justice and bewildered how this spun out of control.

I could hardly walk and was leaning into Ann,I felt her warmth and she treated me with respect,not like the other cops.I wanted to lay my head on her shoulder,desperate for a little love,just a little compassion,just for someone to say it will be alright.I wanted her to hold me as I fell apart...I wanted her to watch over me,because I trusted her...I liked her,could easily fall for her.

In fact she treated me with respect from the first time.She did'nt judge me for the horrible things I said to her comrades,she was neutral.It was like she seemed to understand why I was angry.

That's the real reason I liked her,she was there for me,just for a second,just like Peyton was,when everybody else,tried to destroy me.Angelic brunettes...I hope there will be another,for Helena to take me away,or fall in love with Earth girl,like an Ann...or a Peyton.Life isn't over yet.Sam is over and I do now feel released from her....a freedom I was to scared to embrace at first.

I am happier now.

But just for that moment,wish I was brave enough,to lean on Anns' shoulder and cry,or die.Persecuted by a system,that recognises no truth,or the power of its own parameters,invoking God,under oathe,should not be taken lightly.

They seen that on Oct the 5th....and I conceded,out of disgust for the system and to allow the appeal to uncover the dirt,the police tried to bury.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Have a nice fuckin' Day Miss Towers-Taree Probation Office   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 Complaintabouttowers

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 Samsagonertooo
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: second complaint about Towers   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 Headerofcomplaint

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 Secondcomplaintabouttow

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports)   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 am

Talk to you Monday....
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Complaint about Jones and Louis Stanton from Taree Aboriginal Legal Services   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:15 am

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 P1060169s

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 P1060173h

Reference numbers needed for complaint later

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports)   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 P1060169s

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 P1060173h

Reference numbers needed for complaint later

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports)   Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barroughclough Jones and Associates-Attention Michael Jones (ombudsman reports)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next