Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cool Songs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Steve Albini makes a delicious cup of kopi luwak /Jordan Minnesota   Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:51 am

Steve Albini makes a delicious cup of kopi luwak

It's weird,you get up in the morning,light the first cigarette and cough your guts up all the way to the kitchen and put the kettle on.Limping and hunched over,the pain from the build up in the intestines and the weaning off the previous days opiate based painkillers,it's gonna take a long time in the shower,a handful of vitamins and a bowl full of shit,to feel normal again, and the next dose,so the muscles on your face sink back into
normal expression,but it's killing me,I know that.

It's the pot I smoke with it,makes it a nicer trip.

Three minutes have gone,the tea's steeped long enough,the first of three
,the ritual breakfast,with about three high octane cigarettes,pre-emphysemic lungs making it harder to absorb nicotine.

I thought about what shall one awake to, supercharge the mind and adrenals.This page,like breakfast needs a starter.Thinking about my worldwide shopping trip and paying this punk,5% of the cut,in person just to say,did my way.Bit worried,cause I want to fly Qantas and plan what trips I can't,by boat or car,The licenses have to be pre-arranged before departure.

That punk used to live in Minnesota state,which is close to adjoining Canada,the right car comes along,I'm driving to Anchorage,ship her out,
some cool American Muscle Car,but factory right hand.Hard to find the best.But you know the luck,get a break,you get killed and can't enjoy it,so
I'm trying to live longer and not visit the United States too much,even though I'd love to ,they're just too Yahoo !.

Afraid of Americans,afraid I can't help it,you know the song.

Oh yes,Had to wake up to tunes,Minnesota in my mind..."Ah Yes",I cry out loud and put on the Big Blacks live video from Youtube,Jordan Minnesota...and appropriate for what's been happening in my Police thread at the moment and my feelings about Taree.

But before I hit play on that song,I notice Steve Albinis little coffee interview and watched that instead and it was weird,cause,at that moment,also,like that shattered mind one has through trauma,I was thinking of that coffee in Japan that monkeys shit out there arses,thinking,$300 a pound,I'll stick to Liptons Yellow Label ,but coffee is good for bowel movements,the rare time I only drink it.

Others think it's good in the reverse order,coffee that is,used for enemas.Best place for it really.

This is the song everybody writes about.

Back to top Go down
http://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Pixies - Tame (live)    Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:26 pm

Frank gives it all he's got,it's the end of the set,think you'd be hoarse,the Pixies require high energy to burn through those songs.Guitar-less you'd think disarmed and weak,but no,delivers.

Great version

Back to top Go down
Ciggy

PostSubject: Re: Cool Songs   Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Frank gives it all he's got,it's the end of the set,think you'd be hoarse,the Pixies require high energy to burn through those songs.Guitar-less you'd think disarmed and weak,but no,delivers.

Great version

Frank Black gained weight for the cause, using food to keep the vocal chords lubricated and healthy instead of whiskey (which burns 'em out over time).
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Pixies - Boom Chickaboom - Live   Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:44 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Great version

Frank Black gained weight for the cause, using food to keep the vocal chords lubricated and healthy instead of whiskey (which burns 'em out over time).

So did you at one stage,I knew you were expecting America to crash and burn,when Tiswas accused you of eating all those pies.But I knew it was a survivalist tactic,you were more Bill Cooper than Icke,Cooper's got military training,Icke's got Tiswas and hardcore anal.

Post any song you like,but make it cool,thaT RULES out Ickes son,

deal ?  dif 

Thumbs Up to "Thing" from Webanarchy for helping me get this...

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Devo " Gut Feeling " first time in live in 1977    Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:11 am

This is about the era Eno had influence on them.

They were smoking hot here,blistering for Devo.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Iggy Pop - I Snub You   Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:06 pm

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8960&p=130859#p130859

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
omnibilll wrote:
and why you gonna single out the one vid, negative nancy? i at least had the common decency to make the 100% accurate assumption that everything posted prior was absolute shit. :017_bh:
100% of everything posted prior were cool songs. And then you posted mostly shitty songs, except Dire Straits, I can hang with some Dire Straits when in a chillax mood.

When the real Ciggy comes back to Earth...

In the mean time,to see Mark Knopfler and that shitty middle class 80's drivel I had to endure in my fooking thread

,until one discovered Venom P Stinger in 1987,I was near suicidal 1986.Get the Fook out,lock this thread,it was

about COOL SONGS, and that heap of shit,I HATE with intensity.It's also Miss Dunstans favourite band and she knocked me back

when I asked her out...and I cried.I hate the fooking world today and to see my thread died the death it did,tempted to go

INACTIVE.Omnibill,you NOT my N-worder,in reality,you're just an overweight white business store manager,maybe even bank teller.

I snub you from here on now.

Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu 

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Venom P Stinger - Before You Open My Eyes   Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
omnibilll wrote:
if you like listening to some dudes make noise on instruments they dont know how to play, by all means...proceed and enjoy! :cheers:

Thankyou.

It's structure that sends me troppo.

I hate Dire Straits,but for rampages and massacres,I recommend,Nana Mouskouris "...Love is like a Butterfly".

Those tank commanders used Wagner in WW2,Heavy Metal in Iraq Wars parts 1 and 2,but psychos like me,

just hit them with love and light and see the results.I heard that song when I was 7 and stomped on Butterflies and

moths for a month after.Used WD-40 and a lighter for a flame thrower...God I was mad.

Threw moths and flies into spider webs,wait for Spidey Widey to come out,soak the fuckers in suface spray and light it up.

It was the egg-sack and the burning babies that gave the most satisfaction...Cheers :cheers: :003_ev:

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Nana Mouskouri - "Love Is Like A Butterfly" (1976)   Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:17 pm

You know where this is going.   

Last two weeks every fucktard element of Taree has had their go,now,I'm going to cash their cheques.

You'd think after this schizo girl scared all those kids,then the drunken father threaten me and try and come through the door,coupled with the Andrews Boys shit...I open the door this morning and Megan leaves a note and her new phone number.

I had a clear head when I woke.

Since then,I have re-charged the Tazer,made two molotovs,one flash,one slow burn and hard to extinguish.

Now I'm playing,Love Is Like A Butterfly,in a darkened room,alone,holding a butchers knife...Hoping,waiting...for the night to come.

Until then,enjoy the light that is Nana Mouskouri.

foff dogshag thumbsdown 

Nana Mouskouri......"a rare and gentle thing"

Love is like a butterfly
As soft and gentle as a sigh
The multi-coloured moods of love
Are like it's satin wings
Love makes your heart feel strange inside
It flutters like soft wings in flight
Love is like a butterfly
A rare and gentle thing

I feel it when you're with me
It happens when you kiss me
That rare and gentle feeling
That I feel inside
Your touch is soft and gentle
Your kiss is warm and tender
Whenever I am with you
I think of butterflies

Love is like a butterfly
Love is like a butterfly
A rare and gentle thing

Your laughter brings me sunshine
Every day is springtime
And I am only happy
When you are by my side
How precious is this love we share
How very precious sweet and rare
Together we belong
Like daffodils and butterflies

Love is like a butterfly
Love is like a butterfly
A rare and gentle thing

Love is like a butterfly
A rare and gentle thing

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Nana Mouskouri - "Love Tastes Like Strawberries" (1969)    Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:23 pm

"Love Tastes Like Strawberries"

Well,
I disagree Nana,it's more like a salty play-dough. 

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Richard Hell and the Heartbreakers-Love Comes In Spurts    Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

"Love Tastes Like Strawberries"

Well,
I disagree Nana,it's more like a salty play-dough. 

Video response to Nana Mouskouris  weak assertions about the taste of love...

Used to be attracted to Nana,many a teen self relieving moment was spilled about her.

German,brunette,with glasses,oh so pure,maybe I still am attracted...Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Eric's Trip - Lightly Feeling    Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Strange 48 hours.It's been eight days since I smoked pot and it hit hard when I did yesterday.I was thinking about the losses over the last eighteen years,the casualties from Ego Wars others embarked on,targetting me and the horrible fall-out.

Asked myself a question,why do I hate people so much,why hate the Police,it felt like the core truth,was at the centre of the brain shrouded by this thick hate signal that blinds one from seeing perfectly.

The pot helped the emotions and the tears to flow and it dissolved this barrier to the true causal memory.

It was Gavin.

Back in a moment...There was a time in 1995,that there was a discussion between myself and this rather disturbed alcoholic,whom I lived with free of rent,to look after his daughter and other household duties,whilst he worked late and as it turned out,spend his money on prostitutes and beer,short cutting his wife on money and fidelity.Shame the herpes he bought to her,she didn't gel sooner.I had a drug habit and no other means of support,not even Centrelink payments for six months.Worked in a garage for $50 a day,that went up my arm.Twin Lakes Auto.

We were walking across the Budgewoi bridge,Gavin knew I had a plan to execute certain people,corrupt lawyers,judges,police officers,business CEOs polluting the planet.It was only a half serious gesture,all words,no action,like a junkie could organize a chook raffle.

He took that excessive aspect and suggested that I could kill this fourteen year old girl,that he planned raping and needed disposing of the evidence.
Instantly,I had him bent over the railing,hopefully lining him up with the broken supports of the old bridge,to impale him and be rid of this human waste."How about I kill you instead".
Probably only lasted a month after that event and had to move.With a final warning should anything befall that fourteen year old girl,I will return and skin him alive using acid.

That Auto shop,had an ex-Taree patriot,Gordon Schubert as owner manager.Many cars he worked on,were Toukley Police cars,on the sly I mentioned the events in brief,due to the disdain this cop had for me,he said nothing can happen,until he makes his move,obviously inflaming me and acted as baby sitter for three years until we left the area for Maitland and University,meeting the Occults instead.By then,I hated everyone and everything and John Howard was in power,coming off and drying off drugs,it was all over for me.

Due to that cops personal prejudice,I was a working junkie,not a thieving whore,I had to do their job and by 2002,Maitland Police set me up for a rape,to frame me for a skirmish I had with the occults and a violent event that surrounded it.

The hate I had was so consuming,I didn't realize,it makes you aurically black,I was in fact,punishing myself,with hate,fear and self loathing for others misdeeds.I suffered at the occults hand,like no other and hard to find the spiritual shine for years.

When the pot released a lot of anger yesterday,I glowed white,near verging on gold,when Megan the Occultist reminded me of the strong sexual inclinations that she developed for herself over thirteen years,mind control.

I tumbled and fell,guilt and got trapped again,yesterday,was the closest I came to being set free in thirteen years and I failed.I maybe never forget what you did to me,forgive is even harder.But I did your job for you,more than once and got nothing but pain and torture for it.
Hope you're proud of yourself and give those smart-arse smirks away,with full knowledge of what went on now.

But for once,when I pulled back,I wasn't ridden with the gravity of hate.

I just feel strange now,lightly feeling...I could walk away from this fleshy life,with the sound of this beautiful song,you mean nothing,but the other side of the coin of this human wastage.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: THE FRUMPIES - Tommy Slich    Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:58 am

Look what I found sunny 

Frumpies Tommy Slich....One of my favourites...On Youtube !!!!

My type of tunes.

Wow.I'm Rapt.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: The Frumpies and other Riot Grrl Acts   Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:08 am

Look,I didn't even know I was a Riot Grrl fan,I just thought it was 90's style girl punk,they just happen to come from all one genre,others like Huggy Bear,Bikini Kill, and later Heavens To Betsys,Bratmobile,but those mad chicks of the Frumpies always been my favourite,usually due to the wild nature of the author,but the poignant darkness of the introspective Heavens To Betsys lyrics,My Red Self,White Girl and Stay Dead for example resonated on more sinister moods.

But for kick-ass...Frumpies.

1. weird machine (0:00)
2. intertube tomorrow (1:36)
3. be good (2:39)
4. what's his name hearts the frumpies (3:41)
5. she's a real cutie pie (4:52)

released on kill rock stars in 1993

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: The Frumpies - She's a Real Cutie Pie   Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:18 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Who is this girl ?.

Billys favourite girl of all time.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat May 17, 2014 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: The Stooges - Ann (Full Version)    Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:37 am

The Stooges - Ann (Full Version)

I was taken to court from Taree Police cells.Before,nothing but coldness surrounded me,the pain in the spine from a cop kneeing me,red welts around my wrist.

I looked up to her,this brunette angel,freckly little cheeks slightly,red lipstick,nothing else,"Please,I beg you,put the cuffs on soft",my eyes,begging her.Frightened.

She took my arm and walked along,down the hall,to the awaiting court.

Ispent the next six months meowing and purring to go down on her...

You took my arm and you broke my will
You made me shiver with a real thrill
You took my arm and we walked along
Down the road to a quiet song
I looked into your cool cool eyes
I felt so fine, I felt so fine
I floated in your swimming pools
I felt so weak, I felt so blue
Ann, my Ann I love you Ann
My Ann I love you right now!

Back to top Go down