Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dark Haired Beauties - Billys Favourite Girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Dark Haired Beauties - Billys Favourite Girls   Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:43 pm

If you opened this thread expecting large breasted Barbie dolls,please,like with the insult,please close the page now.

The girls that I adore offer a lot more than just plain aesthetics,there'll be a certain amount of psychic charisma,intelligence most definitely.There's nothing worse than waking up with someone and nothing to talk about five minutes later,after you catch your breathe.

LIke 1957 Chevvies and Holden HR's,I like the sharp angles and edges.
I like that in square jawlines,so a little teutonics in my girls,is always favoured over the Slavic,asian or negroid.,

A small commentary of appreciation will accompany the examples given.
As they deserve.

]

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Mystery Girl from Youtube - She's a real Cutie Pie   Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Who is this girl ?....It was the first screen capture besides Lisa that I learned to do.Now Youtube upgraded,she's no longer an advert.

That cheeky gring,sparkle in her eye,no big breast to divert your attention
from the true beauty of her mind.

It's hard to find a cool chick,into the alternative sub-culture music,PC Games and just enjoy life with simplicity.This girl always rocked my heart and not just overheat the loins.Although,if one was ten years younger and a hopeful on her radar,kind of girl I like to have a few kittens with...

Billys favourite girl of all time.

]

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed May 07, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: ABC Australia - Good Game - Hex   Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:25 pm

I don't want to do this to her.Girls like her should be appreciated in silence,she'd cop it all the time.The hottest,alternative PC gamer chick of all time.

I'm sure,on many young geek/nerds walls,there will be a picture of this girl,like a ritualistic alter to masturbate too.I'm sure she's heard this shit before and won't appreciate it,so leave her alone,that's dreadful energy in the astral,it's like shitting on the one you love,so have a little respect for her.

Being the Geek Queen,is not really a position I'd admire.

And don't think I wouldn't carry on like I do,cause I got banned from the lounge-room from my adolescent children whilst Good Game is on (taped re-runs is all I have) cause I won't stop drooling and carry on about her Germanic smile,sparkley eyes,smooth velvet voice, or that
Fantastic Jaw-line.

She'll make great kittens in about eight years from now.So have a bit of fun Hex.It'd be a witch coven if you were with me.Thelyrans Youtube account hasn't got them for subscriptions,fix that right now.

EDIT *What a load of crap,you get stoned and you think,what a creep,trying to tie her down,run like that horse for the hills girl,be free like you should,not horse-shoed and enslaved,made to race and stud breed...errrr,no wonder you dig games.

Love to me is admiring those qualities but try not to possess them
or think you own them,like a duck I'm pretty loyal to a family of my own,so to consider you for that was a compliment not given lightly.

Keep rolling that jaw around those vowels and I'll take it no further.Wink .

]

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed May 07, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing up the saboutage)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Emma Grayling - Jessica Reign   Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Hated myself for this,being played and fooled,it was a dark aspect of my life,where one to two peoples feelings were played against each other,without first their knowledge or even awareness and maybe a lie on my behalf and ran from her...I did,I didn't want to destroy her,nor be  a tool unwitting or not.No way.

Do you know the shame or feel the guilt of hurting someone you always adored and who is innocent,virginal,new to awoken feelings and desires
and you both seem compatible ? But run from,because of.... inpropriety
you could say,no,not genetically connected in any way,she's my niece.Like I said,I admired from a silent persective,I never wanted to touch her,even though,damn it sparks flew and she was on my mind,constantly and passionately.

When you can't breathe and tightness around your chest and it pains to see her go.Love can cause that strange pain mixed with excitement...

Look,Im not really being honest here...I errr,ended up having the hottest filthiest fantasies about her

I just feel disgusted with myself,cause I thought I was supposed to be the good guy.Don't know of the outcome,don't know what happened to the families,I know her oldest sister is getting married in September and I'm still a buddy to her old Cat,Nuts,The Ginger Tom,or Biggus Cattus.He's huge
and very Cheshire wise.

The qualities of my niece that allured me,no,worshipped her as a Goddess and still do,was her empathic emotions and her desire for a true connection
was always the main attraction for me.She seeked the truth,not through words,but an almost telepathic feeling for how the emotions are conveyed
not just in sound and tone,but the truth remains in the colour of those words,she can see that.

If she said back then,before she was lied too,by using truth mixed with circumstance,...before I hurt her too....doesn't matter,I fucked up and feel it's soul eating shame to this day...somewhere,maybe another lifetime if she did a contract to do this together,I'd beg for the chance...oh,and in this same skin-frame too God,about 22 ? I was the hottest Luciferian looking thing on the planet back then,pulled as many boys as girls,bit embarrassingly,speeding too,got to watch that,get a bit bisexual.

But if my niece come up to me and took me by the chin...and said you're mine,trembled like a flower around her.I was in awe and worship.Listened to every word until the pain erased them.

I hope the lessons from all our involved deeds made her stronger,resilient
independent and at least,beyond the power games back then.I hated that fat Fook crushing her spirit...and it's why I stay away today.

Killing the fucker with my teeth,that's the level he deserves.

And hate should not outweigh love.

I disgraced myself in front of her and shamed to exile.

]

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing pictures that were deleted)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Mazzy Star - Fade Into You   Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:41 am

Sam knows I love you too Peyton.

There's no ill feelings about it and explained it,without desire to cause pain or try and take power and control.

I won't lie about how I feel or hide it ever again,whether that's to you,or if I ever meet anybody else.

Sam and I are the best of friends,but not suited romantically.She's been there with me for 23 years and witnessed

the secrets of the universe.My faithful companion.

She's fading from us soon,but hope to delay it.

Noticed your sister and yourself like that Mazzy Starr material.

Here's the original...

* tell you a little secret,before I met your auntie,I never realized,but I was courting another woman,let's call her Angela or
Angel-A.She travelled the world,looking for love,did'nt find it and I wondered in from the road.

Every pay day,I'd be up there buying 10 kilo bags of oranges,health freak before the drugs,eating royal jelly from bees,
honeys,tonics,all these health foods and witch-craft herbs and potions,had quiet a few experiences,one was Wormwood,which is that Marijuana substitute they sell in sex shops and tobacconist.

Tryptophan was the most volatile one,bought back a demon,but that's another story.

Angela gave me an option,run with her now or face the unhappiness you could say of a life of unfulfillment.I ran like the coward I was,cause I wasn't brave enough and thought I wasn't good enough or mature enough for a real woman and was trying to learn through a few failures, what it's all about.I didn't want to lose Angela on a fling.

Then the SHTF with the Wilkinsons and Sams and your mothers stories of nearly being molested by brothers and other members of the family...I went insane.I still despise them to this day and will never lower myself thinking I'm not the one good enough,ever again.If love ever comes mutually to me again,I will walk away from all that I have been.

I was there that morning you were born.Even though Richard was your father,I felt you belonged to me the first time we met.

I didn't know for sure,but felt you were Angela come back.She suicided Peyton,or so I was led to believe,confirmed from a friend of mine.I'm not saying that you are or were a replacement,I studied you all your life and looked for clues,but you're not her.
You're a beautiful soul all of your own.

And I don't mind being possessed by you.

You made my heart spin and glow.

It usually sits motionless or clothed in black auric energies.

You're one of the very few who changed that.

Even had a thing for a cop for a while cause she possessed similar

qualities in ways to you.I'm not really interested in her,she doesn't

have the feel I had for you and you for me there for a while.

No one can replace you for who you are.You are unique,but we

have met before this time.Hope next time,if there is one and

you feel the same,take me and travel the universe together.

No matter,love you and I miss you.

Jason.

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Hope Sandoval / Mazzy Star - Blue Light   Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:28 am

No words need to be spoken.

No words of appreciation is enough.

Mazzy Starr

]

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing pictures that were deleted)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Sonic Youth - Sunday   Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:52 pm

I spose Billys number one girl,may have seemed slightly boyish.
I've been tossing around the idea for years,about the love for the androgyne.Extravagant,no,plain.Very plain
beauty,want to get hot with her....and you're licking an aromatized oil slick.No.

Do you get it.Beauty,no gimmicks.No make up,no tits.

Gorgeous.
It's not an overlap for Glam Rock bands of the seventies,cause as a seven year old,I felt strangely attracted to the long haired,glittered androgynes of the seventies,Bowie,Reed,Pop
Bolan,New York Dolls...well,They were trashy,as junkie transvestites would be,you just knew these guys would give you VD
which I already knew about.I was near outraged,the first time I seen "The Sex Pistols" scrawled on a toilet door,though it was a mens meeting place for perverts,like my mother told me to,not to use public toilets,cause the boogey man will get you...and rape you.
I wet my pants a few times than rather use them,once,being late and whipped within in an inch of my life...dads big Gaol Warden belt.Tiger striped welts,near and inch high,from ankle to neck...screaming...for mum to stop him.That week,when I couldn't move,cause of the welts,mum drove through Petersham station way,this is 1977...and they played Anarchy For The UK...and a few other tracks from Bollocks as a Punk Exploration of Violence and Culture in music...they were being derogative in their annoying conservative condemnation of the music scene,,mean while I'm kicking the dash of this Morris 1100 feet up the window upside down in the seat,without the seatbelts,"Mum,I just want to Kick some-ones head In".I did the Pogo without even knowing it,I went off.It was great.Then at night,close around this time,the song I searched for all my life,it was Iggy Pop,he had a horse-tail on,talking about "Johnny Yen Again",took me to fourteen to find it agin,from my uncle Rick as usual,Iggys "lust For Life",then he introduced me to the Stooges,thanks man,as an eighteen years kid,I met your neightbour too,the stage hand for the Iggy Williamson tours of 1973,mighty fine junky and enjoyed his stories.Thumbs up.

And when you do understand pharmaceutical grade Amphetamine and Heroin,slight mix of each other,is the ultimate mother fooking high of ever...so pure,the speed,disolved the heroin,turning it to liquid before...I water it down.The chemical dump down my nose and throat soon as I shot it....I'll never again,cause only death could beat the ultimate fuelled nirvana.Could'nt do it today,drop dead with heart overload.Just don't want to do any of it,just a weed smoke.It's a another demon to deal with and for a long time after you stop.But it was nice to see,how the brain reacts near certain substances.

It's not for everyone neither is the authors taste.

Hence,she blows my mind,in every direction.Down on knees and worship them as you should.Instant,no questions,
with enthusiasm,not even a breather XXXXXX XXXXX XXXXX.Standing up she is,crumples again and collapses.
Thankyou for being there.Pays being sort of shortish at times.

Excuse me on that one,smoking a cigarette,those visuals,you got to understand I love it.

]

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed May 07, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited until found the right format)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Taree Girls - The Ice Princess./Rolling Stones-Backstreet Girl   Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:46 am

It's always the way.Have'nt laid a finger on another woman since I moved here.
Never wanted too,to many issues with most of them.Can't deal with embarrassment from former relationships,or the issues that sprang from them.Hard to emotionally heal,cause being the small town,you run into them everyday just about.Hard to hide here.That's how they think,but not in such light terms.They don't even consider the psychological aspect.It's probably why they rarely talk.Just have power games with each other.What surprises me is the young people carrying on in abusive relationships and controlling each other within a few weeks,reminicent of failed psychotic marriages,or toxic relationships.

That's what happened to those young people I stayed with,when separated from my family.Even the kid I liked was the worst thing around,no different from the others.Their shit was starting to rub off,glad I'm away.
He's not long for this world,the hate will kill him,the body is ripping itself apart,injuries he shouldn't have and a drug dependence.Pity,they had talent,knew the strange aspects,concerned with the mysteries about us,should've pursued that path even more.But his psycho bitch put dents on the car,see what I mean,little children that can't say their problems,resort to stupid little things,she blew it for them,they're no longer considered in the pay-out.

So whilst single and floating about,I met quite a few women,some were set ups by the police,which I never ever fall for,like all the occultist lures thrown at me,man,the chick in the lemon dress wearing a black choker and glasses,they went overboard with the gimmicks there,it's what I like,chokers and specs.
She was nice...But poisonous,dangerous.
EDIT:
The Taree Ice Princess.I never revealed her before.
She's the one no-one can get too.
She turns a cold side,but you can feel the furnace of her passions.
No one in town can do it for her.Never ever shows an interest,never ever opens up,I can't even get a glimpse if she has a ring on her finger,she hides that as well.
She let her hair out for the first time the other day,I couldn't hold back,had to remark as I was leaving,"Not so hard nosed with your hair out,you look nice",expecting a look of hate,like last time I attempted to melt the ice between us.She looked confounded,after trying to pretend she didn't hear my comment,she shook a little,looked down and seemed a little shocked and embarrassed.
A little glow from her aura....She melted.

I love her nose,she's so pointy,sharp,she could carve through iceburgs with it,but it suits her reserved and snobbish façade.

But she melted...she showed weakness,there's something I could do for her most won't.She's starting to become an obsession a real
challenge.Want to be her poor backstreet boy,for a little warmth in her life.

]

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed May 07, 2014 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Roxy Music - The Bob   Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:50 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
It's always the way.Have'nt laid a finger on another woman since I moved here.
Never wanted too,to many issues with most of them.Can't deal with embarrassment from former relationships,or the issues that sprang from them.Hard to emotionally heal,cause being the small town,you run into them everyday just about.Hard to hide here.That's how they think,but not in such light terms.They don't even consider the psychological aspect.It's probably why they rarely talk.Just have power games with each other.What surprises me is the young people carrying on in abusive relationships and controlling each other within a few weeks,reminicent of failed psychotic marriages,or toxic relationships.

That's what happened to those young people I stayed with,when separated from my family.Even the kid I liked was the worst thing around,no different from the others.Their shit was starting to rub off,glad I'm away.
He's not long for this world,the hate will kill him,the body is ripping itself apart,injuries he shouldn't have and a drug dependence.Pity,they had talent,knew the strange aspects,concerned with the mysteries about us,should've pursued that path even more.But his psycho bitch put dents on the car,see what I mean,little children that can't say their problems,resort to stupid little things,she blew it for them,they're no longer considered in the pay-out.

So whilst single and floating about,I met quite a few women,some were set ups by the police,which I never ever fall for,like all the occultist lures thrown at me,man,the chick in the lemon dress wearing a black choker and glasses,they went overboard with the gimmicks there,it's what I like,chokers and specs.
She was nice...But poisonous,dangerous.
EDIT:
The Taree Ice Princess.I never revealed her before.
She's the one no-one can get too.
She turns a cold side,but you can feel the furnace of her passions.
No one in town can do it for her.Never ever shows an interest,never ever opens up,I can't even get a glimpse if she has a ring on her finger,she hides that as well.
She let her hair out for the first time the other day,I couldn't hold back,had to remark as I was leaving,"Not so hard nosed with your hair out,you look nice",expecting a look of hate,like last time I attempted to melt the ice between us.She looked confounded,after trying to pretend she didn't hear my comment,she shook a little,looked down and seemed a little shocked and embarrassed.
A little glow from her aura....She melted.

I love her nose,she's so pointy,sharp,she could carve through iceburgs with it,but it suits her reserved and snobbish façade.

But she melted...she showed weakness,there's something I could do for her most won't.She's starting to become an obsession a real
challenge.Want to be her poor backstreet boy,for a little warmth in her life.

Oh,she's Eastern Star for sure.You just can't buy that arrogance,you're born into it,propagandised to exalted levels by your parents ego,until,you're alone and nothing makes you happy anymore.
I'm losing what I have with a woman,widowed by unknown variables,groundwork has to be layed.That means forgoing the pleasures that certain substances do,clean up the act and amp out the charm and find something I've deserved all my life....and deprived by the meddlings of others,they without real love,to this day.They have their relationships where they dominate and the other becomes a shrivelled husk of the equation.

So settling for someone of low or easy pleased standard isn't the consideration.This one is a wild unbroken filly,hard to please and take the very best of presentation,charm,joviality and a lot of humbleness to thaw her heart,she'll be worth it to.Love and passion wouldn't be given lightly by her,no,no,no...it'll be some existential drama,her orgasms would wreak havoc like the aftermath of a hurricane touching down,her passions would resemble the decline of the west,armageddon with artillery firing as she rode you into her oblivion.The devastation of her release,as her fingernails rip into your flesh on your back,sinking her teeth into your neck she bites,pain and pleasure all in one,my dark hearted queen.

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Richard Hell & The Voidoids - Liars Beware    Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:08 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

....and deprived by the meddlings of others,they without real love,to this day.They have their relationships where they dominate and the other becomes a shrivelled husk of the equation.

Yeah,Billy's In Love.

And this time you keep your meddling out of it !!!!

Cthulhu CthulhuCthulhuCthulhu

Liars Beware
[music Ivan Julian, appears on Sire/Warners: Blank Generation cd, 1990]

Look out liars and you highlife scum
who gotta keep your victims poor and dumb--
Your motives and your methods are not disguised
by your silk, soap, sex, or your smiling lies.

Look out here
you pompous jerk
Look out here
I go berserk

Well I guess you put me in my place
but I won't forget your stupid face

They gave you power cuz they knew your needs--
soprano boys get talent when you shoot your seeds.
Well you laugh to hear what your best friends say--
Old man they laugh when you walk away.

Look out chief
ridiculous creep
Look out thief
you'll lose your teeth

Well you got power, now there's competition
and your blind side's turned to the boys with a mission.

You were sixty-five when you wiggled out--
your mind all twisted and your mom all shout.
I'm a man with his share of excess nice
but it can't be spared for drooling lice.

Look out jerk
you ancient slut
I can't endure
Your smirking smut

Well life is short so don't even try
to bother waving as we pass you by.

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Pere Ubu - Heart Of Darkness   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:19 pm

Don't think this is an exploration of selfishness,my partner is dying and she sits here with me as I write,she knows everything about my feelings for a niece,a local police woman as well.
And I'll never have a chance with either of them,particulary,Ann the Cop.Even if we did end up a couple,would I want to pressure her in position of employ,going by the acidic relationship I have towards the NSW Police and Government.No,rare are good cops,she might lack a few stripes where she can lead the team,but sure hope she gets there,people like her,should be at the top,there is a matriarchal care that goes with her,shows it or not.
She'd be a good liason between the community and the Force,after a little more knowledge...experience.

Psychological generalizations is their trainings fault.If I ran things,it'd be more of a social service,but drugs would be legalized too.It's be a totally different community

I had three choices,years ago,before the drugs and one was to be a cop.
Would've been good too,but,knowing we're at the point where civilization has its cyclic decline,the snake eating its tail,Masonic constructs are doomed to fail,it's the nature of its beast.

So,some women,like the girl from the intelligently funny T-shirts advert is
spoken of in explicit sexual terms,be flattered,because I never do and never would usually.To turn me on at the drop of a hat,it's not easy to do,I sneer at the good looking barbies who come to me with their brainless drawl and big boobs.Also,I kind of feel embarrassed that someone would make me have desires and question whether I'm cheapening them if appreciated that way,those little esoteric currents that want to persuade one to become platonic in life,or even as Eunuch,chop it off,so no desires can persuade you.Spose pleasing women orally always seemed more necessary than the self,mostly.Oh,I remembered why I forgoe that spiritual extreme.

I like someone who tantalizes the mind.Just don't smother her with adoration when it happens,I'd be so thankful.

My niece used to get my mind off,to the point I was just so happy to see her.
She didn't have to do anything but just be.
I wish I wasn't so divided and damaged trying to solve a filthy secret and clouded by my own desires for company.Richard was a good manipulator,but I never had to buy my kids off for a hug,with chocolate biscuits.

Cause they loved me...and not fear me coupled with an angry God.

Sam has been my constant and loyal companion for over 23 years and she may have betrayed me and lied last year,but it was a moment of madness
influenced by a terminal condition.The brain starved of nutrients,I thought she had a tumour,so adverse to herself she become and to me,the closest becomes the target in these episodes,just emotionally involved,you become focused on your own pain and not the root cause.Serve a bit of time in gaol for perjured statements and then she gets treatment,oh,I'm all good again,sorry about what happened,whoops.The law has a loop-hole to exploit and make...ultra dollars.

So,with law suit and settlement,nice couple of Mill...it would be easier to meet a mail order bride from Thailand,who can cook traditional and accustomed to traditional Kama Sutra,or,blow $100,000's with hit and miss affairs,bad investment,or meet another friend I can trust....the loooong shot,that's for sure.Sam agreed,should'nt sit around depressed,after what happened,don't get better,hated what happened and the result,she was the best mother,Mother Duck.

But the experiences we had together,the mysteries we witnessed,the truth we had to face.

No one will ever be able to replace her or mean as much.

I'm settling for a normal life soon,not one steeped in mystery,conspiracy and the dark hearts we all have and rarely confront about ourselves.We did,
we were real,not "In Love" like teenagers,although that's a nice feeling,it was a mature companionship,she as well as I knew,something otherworldly,
has her claim on my heart,she owns me,my niece at the time,was very close
to this other...that has always been with me.Let's just say,everything becomes irrelevant when we get back together,this life,is just a short video game.

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Haired Beauties - Billys Favourite Girls   Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:20 am

Very rusty,but then again,never really had a technique or an agenda to pick up women.I like that surprise and awkward unguarded moment.The ice thawed completely with Kylie yesterday,she's a hot little Aboriginal medical receptionist.We were friends years ago,but trouble in her own life I'd estimate,made her cold and distant.She also got the wrong idea about me.

I apologized for making her leave her seat to take the receipt from the printer.There's a new older receptionist to fill the void Tegan left.Friendly girl,but a victim of the battered wife syndrome.Kylie remarks that it's good for them to get off their backsides now and then.I couldn't help it,I just had to remark.Her sculptured bum doesn't need shaping,mentioning that years ago,Kylie was the target and receiver of all my romantic affections and fantasies,until the niece enslaved me,with her adventurous spirit,really wish she hadn't done that,caused so much upheaval,she was
important to me,not as trivial as she perceived herself to me.If I could explain myself and heal the pain caused by the lies,that would be nice.

But I stopped noticing Kylie like that after I met her and the husband at the Dental Clinic,was'nt afraid,but heavily embarrassed.She wasn't a bitch about it,but had that conceited smile.I felt quite small compared to this warrior caste build.Very small.Might be considered the witch doctor of the tribe by some,but the husband,he's pretty awesome in countenance.I made a habit of ensuring they have no rings on fingers,maybe Kylie removed them at times for ease of typing,alot of people do in the workplace.But it does make affairs at the office so much easier in a corporation.No guilt.

Hot intimate casual sex isn't one of conquest,point scoring or a desire to cause pain and revenge on another.It's the hotness of the moment and all considerations are thrown to the wind just to please each other.Soon as power games are employed,any lies,complete turn off.

I don't lie.Very frank about ones position if asked.But don't always reveal what one feels.And that's when a womans imagination kicks in coupled with any self identity issues making for a very grotesque mutated monster of the truth,usually getting your arse kicked,for no reason at all,but a fertile imagination,or charges of stalking or rape of some sort,when you kind of avoid and ignore her,due to the false but harsh allegations that made the necessity for you to do so.
The mistake is usually on her behalf,but I pay dearly for it.They want that continued energy worship from me.Don't want to be shared around with many lovers,it leaves one unfocused,ungrounded always in the air.That large part you lend away of yourself,that void is filled either with their positive thoughts,devious desires or their dark concealed secret,the spirit crimes one does all to hide away,even from themselves.

So I went into description about my feelings for Kylie all those years ago.Like that other woman I'm attracted too,Kylie is hard to crack,a real woman,wife and mother to any children you may have to her.Strong,opinionated,independant,attitude,not for weak spirits,like her.
Her failings,rumour mongering and spitefulness.If she does'nt like you,you'll know about it.

After being honest and gushing in my appraisal of her,the cheeks reddened,she got embarrassed and looked up,all open eyed,no defenses
about her,she was completely vulnerable,she was touched,thrilled by the moment,to see her lighten up,like a big weight shifted off her.

I've been feeling positive thoughts from her ever since.Nice to see the compliment taken properly for once and that it had positive affect on her.
Made it plain there is no chance,respect her marriage,not my desires.And she does trigger them.

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: PJ Harvey....   Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Well,yeah,when it came to bands,I did go off English and flow with Australian and American acts.But the women from England,never faulted in their genres,unlike their male counterparts.

A lot of people referred to Patti Smith as the queen of punk,PJ Harvey blows her out of the water.In every facet,in voice,lyrical content and delivery,sexual appeal,most definitely,Nick Cave was her man for a while,unusual to see two people I thought matched perfectly,especially in style,two lonely vampires having a dark romance.

]
Back to top Go down
Ciggy

PostSubject: The first thread to catch my eye   Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:39 pm

hehe. PJ Harvey is deffo the sex goddess of alt-rock.

I don't limit myself to brunettes but they're certainly included.

farao 
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Haired Beauties - Billys Favourite Girls   Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:58 am

Ciggy wrote:
hehe.  PJ Harvey is deffo the sex goddess of alt-rock.

farao 

Don't get me wrong,I like the other two natural shades,just Brunettes are safer for me.

They're usually angelic/librarian/sultry looking,dark haired lasses.

Afraid I can't help it,but love my blondes Reptilian

and Redheads as satanic witches without souls.

Bad influences,first girlfriend,I was 5,Kerrianne B,kissed her under the box-trailer.

First one ever.Beautiful and very serpentine...lovely.God I was a young Cassanova,everyday,behind the pine tree,two

timing with this Austrian chick,Geraldine P,her mother watched everyday and laughed.In her black Mercedes...ahhh shit.

Should've stuck with the Austrian. Twisted Evil   

]
Back to top Go down
Ciggy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Haired Beauties - Billys Favourite Girls   Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:37 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
hehe.  PJ Harvey is deffo the sex goddess of alt-rock.

farao 
Don't get me wrong,I like the other two natural shades,just Brunettes are safer for me.

They're usually angelic/librarian/sultry looking,dark haired lasses.

Afraid I can't help it,but love my blondes Reptilian

and Redheads as satanic witches without souls.

Bad influences,first girlfriend,I was 5,Kerrianne B,kissed her under the box-trailer.

First one ever.Beautiful and very serpentine...lovely.God I was a young Cassanova,everyday,behind the pine tree,two

timing with this Austrian chick,Geraldine P,her mother watched everyday and laughed.In her black Mercedes...ahhh shit.

Should've stuck with the Austrian. Twisted Evil   

"Kissed her under the box-trailer..."  Is that what they call it now?  lol!

Back to top Go down
Ciggy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Haired Beauties - Billys Favourite Girls   Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:22 pm

The birds love a good coke can. The gay yobbos prefer long and slender so it'll hit the prostate without tearing the sphinctre. How do I know this? Both my daughter's best friend and my flatmate's dad are out and proud woofters, and they like pushing the envelope of what they can talk about in polite company.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Haired Beauties - Billys Favourite Girls   Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:21 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

But if my niece come up to me and took me by the chin...and said you're mine,trembled like a flower around her.I was in awe and worship.Listened to every word until the pain erased them.

I hope the lessons from all our involved deeds made her stronger,resilient
independent and at least,beyond the power games back then.I hated that fat Fook crushing her spirit...and it's why I stay away today.

Killing the fucker with my teeth,that's the level he deserves.

And hate should not outweigh love.

I disgraced myself in front of her and shamed to exile.

Still teases me to death at times and no,

love is still better than perfect rear-ends and raunchy pigtails.

]

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed May 07, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing Pics)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Roxy Music - In Every Dream Home a Heartache    Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:43 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
I know it's love,cause it destroyed me, and rather than let go of her,I wouldn't ask questions about her when the inlaws were here.I rather have my warped twisted fantasy,that will eventually drive me insane.It's the only company I have,the madness I have for her.

But,because I humiliated her,I must do the same for her...a little performance of appreciation.Then she can laugh at how pathetic I've down-spiralled,the cool punkster,become this decrepid desperado...and she can walk away in style then.

Chalking me up as her greatest conquest.

I want her to feel victorious and someone has to pay the price...and I fucked it up,so I die.

I really am attracted to her and she has got me through some rather boring sex at times.

You don't want to know what my hindsight would be.

But I'd keep my mouth shut and my face buried elsewhere and never kiss and tell.Not to mention...run off with her.

I should get an inflatable doll,dress her up daily...immortal and lifesize,my role is to serve her.She'll be brunette and named Payton.

affraid

No you can't have me sectioned,this forum is a figment of your imagination.

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Haired Beauties - Billys Favourite Girls   Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:15 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Today Ciggy,I went past a shop and saw this perfect peach in black hotpants,brunette,two pigtails arranged hair,chewing gum,black spectacles,nice size melons,cheeky look...

I spat my load on the spot  ...best and sweetest thing I ever seen in twenty years.Problem,she works in a Taree womens clothing boutique...It's obvious what I'm there for and don't have the advantage of designing a chance meeting.Ciggy,she is what sins are made of,I laughed at every temptation in years,I kicked myself and hated myself for blowing it the way I did with my niece,cause I love her,but this girl,soul for Satan,if she rides me to hell...she's 22...but Maaaaaaaaaaaan

$   
Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu 

You know,I never give appraisals of rear-ends only usually,without seeing the whole package.

I stuck my head in and said hello to this one of sculptured bum....and my God.

She was ugly as a hat full of arseholes...and just as mean in attitude.

The make-up was so thick,it peeled,cracked and flaked off,with some skin as well.

She was a monster,a toxic waste dump,with all the petro-chemicals from her make up seeping into her brain

making for a chemically induced schizophrenic manic type personality.

Poor kid....She's not a brunette...I can't tell,it's a different colour everyday.

The Fakes you get today.Reminds me of that English TV show,Snog Marry or Avoid.

She's ridiculous and feel ashamed I gave her the thumbs Up.

But she did look good,from behind,with the brunette pig-tails,specs,black hot-pants with those cheeks shoe-horned into them.

Sorry about that.Looks like the young Christian Girls,with their dress code and repressed but bursting sexuality....

Still tops my desires.

Niece in black T-shirt in the kitchen....looking at me with all that power over me,catching me staring at her breast.

And I ran away....scared to realize what I done...hid in the garage and smoked dope until forgot.

It was great to feel small,vulnerable and frightened of a 17 year old virgin.

Any other chick,I can take it or leave it each time,could'nt give a hoot.

But Peyton,always triggered waves of emotions,she was forbidden fruit and I did avoid her and how I felt about it.Hidden it even from myself.

Maybe others could see it and use it for their games,her father was the best at that.

Fat Creep.

boobies affraid  

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Lou Reed - She's My Best Friend (HQ)   Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:27 am

I remember what it is,that confirmed my love for her.

It was the out of square thinking.

Now,imagine,you're in a Jehovah Witness family,with two breakaway parents.They're controlling,manipulative
and every statement is a lie,to promote fear of a God that is revengeful,fear for the parents,he didn't have to hit his girls,he just had it down pat,brow beating her into submission,I knew what that mean't without me being there,he tears into her.
He breaks her soul,not one part of his body...broken in kind,could pay back for the hurt to her light.

She is a beautiful,but nymph like soul,to be loved...to be loved in all ways,I just don't deserve that for my cowardness.

But it was something her hypocritical Christian Porn addicted,perverted father did.He was not five minutes ago making me puke and get physically disgusted with him and that phone of his,showing me women shitting in each others mouths.
I was at the height of being stoned,You know,Bambi and Butterflies is what I wanted to see and the light from the sun,was refracting off water droplets stuck to the bark on the sides of trees.It was afternoon and had a good angle,I was at one with the universe...and this vile pig of a man shows me defecation in womens mouths.

Peyton walks down,but did not notice her there at first,I was with the bark droplets...Just a pillar of white light I notice in the corner of my eye.I felt warmth,love for this light and noticed it was my niece.

(She's not blood related,just for those affected by the shock value.)

Her father pretended to be outraged by the porn on phones and make an issue of it.
"Dad,I've seen it at school",but the dismissal of her fathers concerns and showing she was mature and able to think for herself,made her a turn on too me...and I loved her for it.

She had enough strength just to see above her fathers avalanche off pursuasions and corruption of the truth,but she has no idea of those two histories and what type of people they are,they hate themselves,wanted a son and got five daughters that she openly admits three was enough.

So lies and games about others is the glue that keeps them family...no thanks.

But I really loved those nieces,who all probably disown me and now the truth might slip soon,the whole familes will be in damage control.

Maybe they shouldn't play with peoples lives for their own entertainment.

But in that poisonous hatch of snakes,a few of those girls really shone out.But one,I was always in love with...and I don't know why.It rips me apart everyday...and I'll never see her again.

Would'nt even know her name anymore.

But her sharpness of mind,those moon eyes,beautiful small breasted slim brunette....and her passion last for hours,not tens of minutes...hours,don't think she still doesn't get to me.

I just wish...I never fucked up.I hurt the first innocent person,I betrayed her confidence,Thought she was part of a conspiracy to entrap me.

Look at from my point of view,from what happened 23 years prior with her father and Samantha.

Then the Police attempts to set me up on rape,sexual harassment,violence to women.,coupled with this so called family incest allegations 23 years prior,the reason I took Sam and didn't want too.

Then I had friends doing indecent things or planning them to under-age teen girls and one 10 year old....

Then Peyton my niece being used as a pawn in some vile game.

When I wasn't suspecting her father at first of molesting his daughters....I sure did,when Peyton revealed aspects of her life.

So,it looked like Richard was offering her too me,in trade for silence.

It broke me.

I never revealed to myself that I even loved Peyton,I would run away if I caught myself looking at her.
I trembled when she showed me her heart,I kept a cool blasé façade ...I wasn't,my eyes would go wide,In awe I was of her.
Worshipped her.A Goddess.

Just happy she was friendly to me and would've just settled for that.I never thought or would believe she'd even consider me as a point of desire,love or anything intimate.My life with Sam in 2010 is as it is now,but at least I know why she went mad,a strange terminal illness.But before that,she was a good friend to me all my life,can't replace that.

But I don't love myself enough,to deserve Payton and I didn't want her to inherit a wreck of a man.

It will always hurt...because I let her down and unwittingly betrayed her.

Then for Fook sake,had drug addicts and dealers look over her.

Do you see what I'm terrified of...I think I fucked her up.

If I did,I'll have revenge,but nothing can fix the Fook up I made.

At video court from Gaol,I seen sitting in the front aisle,someone very close to my niece.

I had to squint and look closer to confirm.

I couldn't you know why ? She had an aura of death...black.Hating me...that's not hate,that's death...murder.

I didn't realize I was on camera and I was making jokes about being put in gaol for having an argument about sex with my wife....something like that.

The wardens are laughing...."What's so funny?"."The cameras on"."Oh".

The court were laughing,so was the female magistrate.

Except this pretty little brunette that looked exactly like my niece.I didn't care if I got out of gaol that day,I seen the hate she has for me...and if it was her,I lost even more than I thought.

And I knew I would,writing that letter,but I did what I thought was right in the madness of the moment and I can't fix it,I can't.Take it back,go back in time...yes.

I didn't realize I even had strong feelings for her,I shoved them away as inappropriate.But I liked her,could'nt help that.
And yeah,I suffered desires I shouldn't have explored.

But the truth is,I fucked up,emotionally involved in side issues and put that foremost,Richard,for whatever stupid schizo reasons,made little games,so did Sams sister,Karen,whom I never liked,hideous...hideous in and out.

I stayed quite happily at junkies places when scoring...Richard insisted I stay at their place,I just loved watching my little "witness" nieces with all their fine manners,do house chores and behave like little people,so sweet.

I was a junky punk rocker,I shouldn't have gone there.By their religious laws they can't even open the door to me,cause I'm scum.But the parents lies to the children as control more than compensate for the superficial so called "as family" towards me.

See why I couldn't believe Payton would have feelings for me.She was too scared for years to speak to me.

I was just so happy to have a friendship with someone....anyway,broke my heart and it all snowballed and I had a breakdown...the father wins,always the shit wins.I didn't even want to play or know.I just learnt new computer programs,TV shows online I never seen.The IT Crowd,Black Books,Spirited...(huh,reminded me of me)...except I was just dead to all the games around me.Not a dead spirit...or ghost,yet,I'm sure fatfuck lives for that day,like when Sam and I split...he would've been at his happiness.

He never got that I just didn't give a Fook,so he ups the ante,until I want to kill him and he runs and hides,changes addresses,phones and places of work.Inconvenience everyone...and really,what a fat fooking coward.

I only miss Peyton,f*ck fatty.The sisters are nice,but care not for all the issues.

I'll show you what manipulation does.

An older sister of Peytons,her husband committed suicide.Depression from a manipulative,lying controlling parents and family.

Feel sorry for Odette,but let that be a lesson.

I'm bohemian,I have great balanced kids.I'm the drug addict degenerate...They have no plans on being like me.

And nor do I encourage them too be.Although my daughter is wild and very cheeky and puts me down or deprives me of patting the cat.

Calls me "little dad"...My son is the man of the family,I'm hopeless,to democratic to take power.My kids can vote to chuck me out the door,so stupid I was,not to declare dictatorship years ago...like most other parents.

But,I have a hard-on and heart for my niece...I doomed,cause she doesn't love me.I never heard from her once.

Not one word.

But I miss her....

For Payton,I'd usually use a Mazzy Star song or Jesus And The Mary Chain
...maybe My Bloody Valentine.

But this is me to the ground,so Lou Reed it is.

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Clara Oswald - Jenna Coleman had her birthday lately   Wed May 07, 2014 6:04 pm

That cute little sweetheart,Jenna Coleman,known to us as Clara Oswald had a birthday just recently.I love the celebrities that I do,but I don't immerse myself in their lives or know their particulars.

And I wouldn't know Jenna had a birthday,had I figured out how to modify the settings on my (Thelyran) Google+ page.It has a feature,what's hot....usually with religious messages.BUT I follow Doctor Whos material on Google and they sent this.

So cute,she's very cat like Jenna...got the idea why she's in my top three most appreciated women of all time.She just missed out on being an Aries and scraped in as a Taurus.Lucky for her....yeah.I like Aries,Virgos and Aquarius women,oh and Sagittarians,
but since I am one,I see some of those women as kin anyway,horoscopically speaking of course.I'm very against Scorpios,Piscean and starting to begrudge Cancers as well...funny enough,all from one house of the horoscope.Scorpios,over rated dramatist.Oh,they might be root rats,but a carcass is a carcass,I like the light of soul,not imparting a part of myself to feed their egos.

Joe the crow,thought she was the ultimate for me,I destroyed those delusions...it was just an extension of masturbation,no feeling at all for her after the deed.It was just advice from Kristen,is why I did.She was a 27 year old nurse friend of mine,when I was a hot little hunky 19 year old.Damn good body and shape back then.Shovelled between 5-10 tonne in those days.I know why she did it...Naughty little Virgo she was.

But seeing a pleasing picture of Jenna on my google page,that feline all knowing smirk she sports...I love that.Others with self image insecurities and issues would hate that,but not me.

She deserves Goddess status and that's what I give her.

Here's a few non-Doctor Who photos of this delightful little English lady.

You're purrrrrfect to me Jenna,Happy Birthday Sweetheart.     

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: The Jesus and Mary Chain - Snakedriver    Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:26 pm

Strange,was writing a few post where I said I wouldn't find someone in this town that could do it

for me.Love I'm talking about.Yeah,there's physical attraction for each other,it's how we noticed each other.But I like her,as a person.

Last week,it was all I had on my mind,her...I don't do that just for physical attraction.I showed confidence and she cowered.She likes

me with the big eyed boyish charm,not the strong man.Maybe a little dominance is her pleasure.

I hope she doesn't think I'm some niave little boy lost...I just do that impression so people help me,otherwise,they just think I'm arrogant

and serve me last.Does'nt matter if they don't,I can get a little time to chat and absolutely drool all over the girls I like.But I like this one,

no games,she's a big girl who has grown up and knows what she likes.

I mean,I could actually have an adult relationship and enjoy a normal life....That would be nice.Without the games and conspiracy.

Friend and lover all in one,the girl with chocolate dyed hair and green painted nails....

The only thing she ruins,is when she gets full of doubt and fear,then she spoils the wave-length,that telepathic connection I strive for.I'd say she's been very hurt by lies and infidelity.

She won't ever have that pain with me.Most people don't see how rewarding an honest relationship is.Control and lies...that's not the way to be.

She doesn't need to test me.I'll tell her.She can even show me her black side,look forward to it,working with it,heal the damage with acceptance,truth and understanding.When you KNOW each other,best orgasms and love is expressed.Best way to be.

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Haired Beauties - Billys Favourite Girls   Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:09 am

LOL....turned out she was just the next one to play her game...they're all in on it.

Can't wait to see their faces when they learn the truth of what I went through and who they're really working for.

Does'nt matter...I get over things like that and move right along.

No locals for me ever,just like I thought.It's why I advertise it,just to catch it out.

Don't matter,tired of silly little girls and games,she did have the wit,she was just better at being deceitful.

I wasn't after a cheap fling,something real....I tell you something a little esoteric,what people do to themselves.

One day at the front counter,when she was getting close to me,I flattered her,Her blue aura expanded at the face

and produced what look like four vertical black bars,like you see in a prison...4 aspects and one was betrayal.

From that two second reading,I got divorced and a friend screwed her ex-husband.Let you know down the track if I was accurate.

Those four bars,she wanted to extend herself,show herself and she recoiled with those doubts...

Let you know if I'm on track,bring it up as an off-hand remark or topic....but not take advantage of her pain,as other would do out

of spite...Unlike S...or Mrs Ed as I call her now.She only shows love with her horse and hates everything else,I can identify with that

If I wanted to.Knew she was from a Freemasonic family.Poor little rich girl,with the bad attitude.No thanks,I found out more than I wanted too.

Lot of nice 40 year old brunettes moved into town lately....That's what I'm waiting for.You can tell they're sea-changers.Excellent sense of dress-code,
properly applied make-up,not the orange clown faces you see around here.
And guess what,you can talk to them,listen to them about their worldly views and experiences and they sneer at the local mentality.Single and self supportive...mostly divorced.They sell their houses in Sydney and can buy two to three up here,they're business like...and they like me.
As long as they can tolerate my awful music,although some may find it appealing,especially the artys and my love for cats and that would be nice.

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: The gorgeous Jenna Loiuse Coleman/Smaller on the outside - Doctor Who    Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:55 pm

"Now that's a woman!",as the Doctor Said on the Papal Mainframe.

Yes,she deserves a thread of lamentations and deep emotional considerations for the way she makes me feel.

I'm afraid she may even exceed the qualities of T-Shirt girl at the start of the thread.I don't want to fall in love with

an impossibility,just totally smitten.Dr Who is playing in the background and she's concerned the Tardis doesn't trust her.

Apologises for wetting the floor,so gorgeous.I'd love to be a cat right now,brush against her legs and curl up in her lap

and sleep purring.At least she would love me in that form...unconditionally.

Here's a short clip where the Doctor test her genius mind.I loved the way she talks about the previous governess.

So cute....cheeky too.  

The seasons and storyline of the 11th Doctor had so many parallels
in my own life,was quite floored and shocked when it unveiled itself overtime.I really thought someone had been listening in.

And to show all that hate for police and occultist,I feel I disappointed everyone,without coming out a bit more of my story,before the series was aired.I even been trying to utilize the doctors psychology in the hope of
forgiving my enemies.

Not easy to do....But I do wish I had done things in the light than repeat the darkness that I was near destroyed by.

The Impossible girl....episodes like Hide,The Rings Of Akhaten,The Bells Of Saint John all share parallels with me.

Helena is to me,what Clara is to the Doctor.She's saved me more than once and warned me of the terrible trials to come.Seems like I've been tested too,with great obstacles,greater than most.Except I fell in love with Helena...we've had a relationship of sorts.Enough said.

]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Haired Beauties - Billys Favourite Girls   

Back to top Go down

Dark Haired Beauties - Billys Favourite Girls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next