Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dark Haired Beauties - Billys Favourite Girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Forumite Girls.   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:44 pm

I've been e member of certain conspiracy forums for years.It mainly attracts nutters,misfits

and very attractive girls.This is taken from another forum....with two light haired exceptions...

]
Back to top Go down
http://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Forum Girls...   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:48 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

I've noticed in New Age/Conspiracy circles and certain religious movements,like Jehovah Witnesses,they all have one draw card,

the hottest chicks that you'll never see on the big screen.

Above...is Akana,a member of DIF dif .

No-one has a chance of knocking her off as number one in my eyes.Beautiful.

Antiem,you're not making this list,Photobucket wouldn't upload your best picture 10 times,so I took it as a sign of

ill omen and did not post that lovely black and white portrait photo with three studs in your bottom lip and those big

dilated pupils,love that look.

So,from time to time,a few pictures might arise,with a short appraisal.Sorry ParticleZen,Akana knocked you off the top.

:smiley wub:

Billy Ruben wrote:
Had a good mate in Size Of Light back in the good days of the DIF.

Funny Australian,bit harsh at times,then suffers pangs of guilt at what he said.Good bloke.

But he used to have this chick that hardly replied to anybody,but she was good with him.

Can't remember her avatar at the time,bit of an ice-princess to be honest,but when I got curious enough

one day to check out her profile....I was knocked out by what I seen,but it's what I like,lovely.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Pinkfreud

I won't be discussing the fallout of the Lime one here,just another casualty of a weak mind.

But when we were mates,I have to admit,gorgeous Indian girl she was.

No Tiswas....you'll never be.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cheeky looking lass.

I love the goth-witchy poo thing going on there.She's relatively new to the game,or so I think.

Look at that smirk,haha...I'd do near anything to have a chance at pleasing her the only way I know.

Going South on her.I mean I know nothing about her or her mind,but she did inspire the thread.

So in reality,she's really forumite of the month.Yes I was talking sexual,,,,cause of that devious smile.

I'd keep her dirty little secret too.Lovely.

Oh,I'm sorry for the style of my appraisal Misstaken,but alas just another average guy with that type of thinking.

Can't help it,find you attractive.

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Two blonde exceptions - Lookfar and Antiem   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Lookfar was a bit of a looker,sure you'll agree.

She was one of the better mods in the good days.Rather friendly,balanced didn't mind her

as a person at all.The time when Mods weren't so hated due to their slanted view and

mis-use of power.Loves her dolphins,not intimate like Pamela Icke,but appreciated for the

majestic beings that they are.A good woman.

Billy Ruben wrote:
The only problem with Antiem,she was cursed with absolute bad timing.

She was a nice stranger to me,I never knew her,but something I wrote about chocolate inspired her to send

me a box,massive it was,of quite a large cross-section of Swiss chocolate in all its forms.I should've married her on the

spot,but this Jim bloke scored her through the chat service.It was about the time,the dark forces were closing in on my life and the

coup orchestrated by Dark Eternal and Limelady was in full swing.Like I said,extremely bad timing.I even got suspicious of her for

which I'm very sorry for to this day.She just had her birthday not less than a week ago.Apparently,Photobucket did upload her

so I'll just forget that I mentioned superstitions and ill omens.She's a great mother,loves cats,a Swiss lass....her eyes are always alive

and I never seen her have a bad day.Hope she understands now what was going on,I hate hurting the feelings of the innocent who

get caught in the cross-fire.I hope all is well for her,even though she sacrificed her own country,beautiful Switzerland for horrible old

Blighty in the hope of true love.She took her cats with her too....That's why when it comes to having a family,she can be depended on.

More than just a nice looker....much more.

Billy Ruben wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Antiem and Looky both very nice ladies and have met them both. Lookfar was a star on the DI mod team along with Hunter. :thumbs up:

Hope your all well if your reading this :smiley cheers:

Beautiful smile....a very nice person.She must be good,she made the list as a blonde.

One of the best mods they ever had....probably THE best mod they ever had.DIF wasn't a bad place back then.

]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Haired Beauties - Billys Favourite Girls   

Back to top Go down

Dark Haired Beauties - Billys Favourite Girls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2