Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events   Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:17 pm

A thread to collect all the weird experiences in one thread for ease of access.For too long laziness and blasé attitude,interspersing the truth with satire throughout threads that are disconnected in subject matter was a way of hiding on large forums,like David Icke Forums,hide the facts in plain sight,for the smart researchers and they are few indeed,but when one walks among so many enemies and occult stalkers and hunters,
you adopt these procedures and threaten not their tyranny until the right time for the truth,to count,when those seeds were layed years ago,with a select few neutrals,with no agenda.

As Travis Bickell often quoted himself,"My license,it's clean,like my conscience".

And that select few didn't like me,even re-inforced the truths integrity,much later,when its fore-warned revelation,made two years before,unfolded before their eyes.There was a conspiracy against Icke,but two power-plays and like the victor Sean (Webmaster) was and as Winston Churchill said,about writing history.But the loser,was a much worse direction,much much worse,no she was a huntress of her own ascension and cheating them into vote,by popular demand,not real ability.When one employs the very enemy into Ickes ranks,one must ask,is this deliberate or great myopic culpability,any answer to the two,must result in termination of all access.The security lapse on this occasion,is inexcusable and unforgivable.

So,a premonition was made,it unfolded,as predicted two years earlier,with the key members accused,before their appointment as moderators or administration.Three people witnessed,all of whom,did'nt trust me or have agendas,against forum,or other parties,I upset them,so,they'd remember the event as predicted occurres,BAM,Credibilty and expose their lies and reveal the mysteries of why I cold shoulders certain social circles and alliances within the Icke community.

It's the kind of subversion one employs,one move to make them expose themselves.
I know them by genetics...I know Those Snakes.

But Icke for me,is alright in many ways.So are many of Conspiracy Theorist.

Drawn to them by experience, was the case for me,they're not guys I'd have a beer with
or socially interact,Icke's Taurus,so are a lot of people I can't stand,amongst Scorpios,Pisceans,Librans,Geminis,some limp wristed Cancers upset the serenity unless they take socially accepted drugs or sexual partners.Attracted to Aries,Sagittarius,
Virgoes and Aquarious or at least befriended in some way with these star-signs due to their
natural esoteric nature,in the way,they believe in searching and solving the mysteries of the divine and quite often the damned includingly.Their belief in reasoning for a creative force behind all of life and planetary arrangements to permit it's existence is no mere coincidence.
A lucky toss of the dice,even the creator of God is dead,it's all Evolution,quaked,when the human eye threatened this theory of mutative adaptions to further the species over millions of years.

Gods with test-tubes on stellae in Ancient Eygpt and Sumerian texts always,the bell toned higher for these theories.

At high-school,we were presented three theories for life on Earth,this is 1986,first subject for
year 11 at the beginning of first term.

Mr Turner of Northlakes Highschool,arrogant,but good scientist lecturer,squarks the chalk on the board deliberately,to make you pay attention.

1.Creation (God)
2.Evolution
3.Extra Terrestrial Theory

Could'nt help it,first time,ever enthusiastic to him,and he was amazed with the speed and assertiveness,that this student,whom,usually exhibits a bored demure,come alive wanting to lead the debate.

Quarter of a second,I screamed,squealed,I though for the first time,science was moving ahead
that year.Weird theories,wanted to explore,the density displacement of star bodies being enough to slightly distort the time and matter continuum,might be enough to exploit for warp jumps to other star systems instantaneously,without tearing holes in time and space and displace worm-holes,which,i figured would be naturally occurring.

Still have weird ideas,building space ports from Earth,to nearby wormholes,for quickshots across the universe.Like a Space-Port for the big jump,using light to reflect bodies over distances,by reconfiguring the transportee into a light body,luggage and all.Then it happens in a film and you look ridiculous if you mention it.Happens a lot,many movies often have "Premonitions" of future weapons and exotic transport systems.

But these ideas are influenced by experiences,so many times,I've witnessed at night,craft punching holes through the atmosphere,leaving that luminous doughnut for a brief moment,it reveal the hulls of the craft to be charged with what appeared to be a dense,thick ionic field,and quite sizable and extending far out and around from the craft itself.

Thinking to myself,As Above,So Below.The only thing I thought that was powerful enough to repel the harmful rays of the great tyrant,our Sun,is
The Earths Atmosphere and Magnetic field.Now mimicking one or more atmospheric layers on a space-crafts hull,(like old World War Two degaussing hulls on ships so mines won't detect them)would that not at least repel harmful space-borne radiation,the same the No-Sayers protest that we Ever landed on the moon,due to these very instances of radiation,especially on thin light aluminium skinned hulls ?

For successful inter-stellar flight,magnetised and ionized hulls might be needed to deflect space-borne debris,let alone developing power-plants as
a first consideration,the very construct I disagree with,being made on
Earth in the first instance.The very alloys one should use would come from the hearts of exploded stars.

These ideas,are from experiences,ideas that come after and sometimes during the experience.

Seeing an alien make a portal in a brick wall and escape pursuance
then seal it from the pursuant,within micro-seconds,that's when reality,seemed more plasticine for other Ultra-tech civilizations.
But why that flat...flat 4 ?

Later it was the place of a molesting father,then an occult hunting lodge,
4-8 people in a one bedroom flat,doing psyche harassment,for three months,until the target cracked,aurixcally splintered and spontaneous yogi meditative position while you strip yourself down in Kundalini realize it's a trap and bail out,despite the over-whelming sexuality of it and resist self relief on top.Disciplined and ruined it.

Pulled the layers of aura back,the astral body they tried to steal,but hooked and chorded me,so began the voices,from January 21st 2000,
21:51 hours or 9:51pm and laugh they do now,they have never let me go since.Despite twice driving me to suicide nearly,beating me down,stripping,saboutaging all energetic fields, thousands of entity attacks,magnetised and disorientated for years,always astral minded,never feet on the ground,like you're floating,can't think,brokn thought trains,rituals,sexual,repugnant,murderous,other wordly,all feeding like vampires on my adrenals,living on tea and punk rock,so one not becomes to lethargic.

I'll say it like it is....Cthulhu

And tell it like it is....affraid

]
Back to top Go down
http://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Taree UFO's and about time too...   Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:23 am

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77265

I've been complaining for years,that Taree lacks any strange aerial phenomenon,or close alien sightings,unlike the strange and mystic East Maitland,of the late 90's,until the Occult nightmare began,
they're my best witnesses actually,besides those who actually experienced the event,they got to see it through my eyes and everyone elses,by allowance of a shared memory,but as usual,when come to ceasing transmission,the punishment is painful.

That was too say,until I met these kids,who used too have fun,but growing up,finding work abroad,affairs and betrayal,vandalism and revengeful spitefulness,the writing was on the wall.
Not only one of the group was schizophrenic,disaster was at bay,so escape for me,was best.
But the promising member,was a kid called Joel,who witness some strange aerial phenomenon
...even having a small video recording of a UFO observing them from a distance,but panic overtook them.Hard to say these days,if you're looking at alien or Earth made non contempary aerial vehicles.What I mean is,these vehicles,not of a usual fuselage and winged attachment,but bizarre shapes,that emit colours,lights and sometimes,weird psychic phenomenon.

When I met this kid,I was about to split for good,they had some lock-up in a mosquito infested,asbestos dump,with an overflowing sewerage.I made camp there after invite and group consensus.I loved every moment of my time alone and letting them show me there evidences.Mind you,they have no pre-knowledge of conspiracy culture,they just made videos of observations,but alas,the best weren't video captured.

The artificial cloud travelling above head that mild December night,was one the best.Only thousands of feet above,no more than 5,000 and it flew over,nearly 300-400 mph and strangely,windless,not a stir of thistle,not a branch even quivered.Eerie.And he showed me,with no knowledge of artificial weather modification.I have a document from 1972 forbading the USA and former USSR to conduct experiments for weather modification for war or trade purposes.Yes,Australia,in wartime is the USA best allie,in peace,it's a trade war,we suffer crop infestations of insects and mollusk,not native and the strategic areas they originate,it's by industrial saboutage,now we compete with China also,the mad floods,droughts,are intenisified,scientist give theories about La Ninia,the fallout from all this crazy weather war nearly depleted Sydneys water stocks in 2004-2006,Morris Iemma,nearly commissioned De-salination plants,then the rains...floods came and still continue.Depleting the land of top soil washed into the ocean and the need for chemical dependant crops begins...another monster beginning with M,Monsanto.

But back on track.

The UFOS that surfaced in Taree lately...hasn't been this good since East Maitland,1999.

]
Back to top Go down
http://jerkoff.forumotion.com

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1