Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events   Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:17 pm

A thread to collect all the weird experiences in one thread for ease of access.For too long laziness and blasé attitude,interspersing the truth with satire throughout threads that are disconnected in subject matter was a way of hiding on large forums,like David Icke Forums,hide the facts in plain sight,for the smart researchers and they are few indeed,but when one walks among so many enemies and occult stalkers and hunters,
you adopt these procedures and threaten not their tyranny until the right time for the truth,to count,when those seeds were layed years ago,with a select few neutrals,with no agenda.

As Travis Bickell often quoted himself,"My license,it's clean,like my conscience".

And that select few didn't like me,even re-inforced the truths integrity,much later,when its fore-warned revelation,made two years before,unfolded before their eyes.There was a conspiracy against Icke,but two power-plays and like the victor Sean (Webmaster) was and as Winston Churchill said,about writing history.But the loser,was a much worse direction,much much worse,no she was a huntress of her own ascension and cheating them into vote,by popular demand,not real ability.When one employs the very enemy into Ickes ranks,one must ask,is this deliberate or great myopic culpability,any answer to the two,must result in termination of all access.The security lapse on this occasion,is inexcusable and unforgivable.

So,a premonition was made,it unfolded,as predicted two years earlier,with the key members accused,before their appointment as moderators or administration.Three people witnessed,all of whom,did'nt trust me or have agendas,against forum,or other parties,I upset them,so,they'd remember the event as predicted occurres,BAM,Credibilty and expose their lies and reveal the mysteries of why I cold shoulders certain social circles and alliances within the Icke community.

It's the kind of subversion one employs,one move to make them expose themselves.
I know them by genetics...I know Those Snakes.

But Icke for me,is alright in many ways.So are many of Conspiracy Theorist.

Drawn to them by experience, was the case for me,they're not guys I'd have a beer with
or socially interact,Icke's Taurus,so are a lot of people I can't stand,amongst Scorpios,Pisceans,Librans,Geminis,some limp wristed Cancers upset the serenity unless they take socially accepted drugs or sexual partners.Attracted to Aries,Sagittarius,
Virgoes and Aquarious or at least befriended in some way with these star-signs due to their
natural esoteric nature,in the way,they believe in searching and solving the mysteries of the divine and quite often the damned includingly.Their belief in reasoning for a creative force behind all of life and planetary arrangements to permit it's existence is no mere coincidence.
A lucky toss of the dice,even the creator of God is dead,it's all Evolution,quaked,when the human eye threatened this theory of mutative adaptions to further the species over millions of years.

Gods with test-tubes on stellae in Ancient Eygpt and Sumerian texts always,the bell toned higher for these theories.

At high-school,we were presented three theories for life on Earth,this is 1986,first subject for
year 11 at the beginning of first term.

Mr Turner of Northlakes Highschool,arrogant,but good scientist lecturer,squarks the chalk on the board deliberately,to make you pay attention.

1.Creation (God)
2.Evolution
3.Extra Terrestrial Theory

Could'nt help it,first time,ever enthusiastic to him,and he was amazed with the speed and assertiveness,that this student,whom,usually exhibits a bored demure,come alive wanting to lead the debate.

Quarter of a second,I screamed,squealed,I though for the first time,science was moving ahead
that year.Weird theories,wanted to explore,the density displacement of star bodies being enough to slightly distort the time and matter continuum,might be enough to exploit for warp jumps to other star systems instantaneously,without tearing holes in time and space and displace worm-holes,which,i figured would be naturally occurring.

Still have weird ideas,building space ports from Earth,to nearby wormholes,for quickshots across the universe.Like a Space-Port for the big jump,using light to reflect bodies over distances,by reconfiguring the transportee into a light body,luggage and all.Then it happens in a film and you look ridiculous if you mention it.Happens a lot,many movies often have "Premonitions" of future weapons and exotic transport systems.

But these ideas are influenced by experiences,so many times,I've witnessed at night,craft punching holes through the atmosphere,leaving that luminous doughnut for a brief moment,it reveal the hulls of the craft to be charged with what appeared to be a dense,thick ionic field,and quite sizable and extending far out and around from the craft itself.

Thinking to myself,As Above,So Below.The only thing I thought that was powerful enough to repel the harmful rays of the great tyrant,our Sun,is
The Earths Atmosphere and Magnetic field.Now mimicking one or more atmospheric layers on a space-crafts hull,(like old World War Two degaussing hulls on ships so mines won't detect them)would that not at least repel harmful space-borne radiation,the same the No-Sayers protest that we Ever landed on the moon,due to these very instances of radiation,especially on thin light aluminium skinned hulls ?

For successful inter-stellar flight,magnetised and ionized hulls might be needed to deflect space-borne debris,let alone developing power-plants as
a first consideration,the very construct I disagree with,being made on
Earth in the first instance.The very alloys one should use would come from the hearts of exploded stars.

These ideas,are from experiences,ideas that come after and sometimes during the experience.

Seeing an alien make a portal in a brick wall and escape pursuance
then seal it from the pursuant,within micro-seconds,that's when reality,seemed more plasticine for other Ultra-tech civilizations.
But why that flat...flat 4 ?

Later it was the place of a molesting father,then an occult hunting lodge,
4-8 people in a one bedroom flat,doing psyche harassment,for three months,until the target cracked,aurixcally splintered and spontaneous yogi meditative position while you strip yourself down in Kundalini realize it's a trap and bail out,despite the over-whelming sexuality of it and resist self relief on top.Disciplined and ruined it.

Pulled the layers of aura back,the astral body they tried to steal,but hooked and chorded me,so began the voices,from January 21st 2000,
21:51 hours or 9:51pm and laugh they do now,they have never let me go since.Despite twice driving me to suicide nearly,beating me down,stripping,saboutaging all energetic fields, thousands of entity attacks,magnetised and disorientated for years,always astral minded,never feet on the ground,like you're floating,can't think,brokn thought trains,rituals,sexual,repugnant,murderous,other wordly,all feeding like vampires on my adrenals,living on tea and punk rock,so one not becomes to lethargic.

I'll say it like it is....Cthulhu

And tell it like it is....affraid

Back to top Go down
http://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Taree UFO's and about time too...   Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:23 am

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77265

I've been complaining for years,that Taree lacks any strange aerial phenomenon,or close alien sightings,unlike the strange and mystic East Maitland,of the late 90's,until the Occult nightmare began,
they're my best witnesses actually,besides those who actually experienced the event,they got to see it through my eyes and everyone elses,by allowance of a shared memory,but as usual,when come to ceasing transmission,the punishment is painful.

That was too say,until I met these kids,who used too have fun,but growing up,finding work abroad,affairs and betrayal,vandalism and revengeful spitefulness,the writing was on the wall.
Not only one of the group was schizophrenic,disaster was at bay,so escape for me,was best.
But the promising member,was a kid called Joel,who witness some strange aerial phenomenon
...even having a small video recording of a UFO observing them from a distance,but panic overtook them.Hard to say these days,if you're looking at alien or Earth made non contempary aerial vehicles.What I mean is,these vehicles,not of a usual fuselage and winged attachment,but bizarre shapes,that emit colours,lights and sometimes,weird psychic phenomenon.

When I met this kid,I was about to split for good,they had some lock-up in a mosquito infested,asbestos dump,with an overflowing sewerage.I made camp there after invite and group consensus.I loved every moment of my time alone and letting them show me there evidences.Mind you,they have no pre-knowledge of conspiracy culture,they just made videos of observations,but alas,the best weren't video captured.

The artificial cloud travelling above head that mild December night,was one the best.Only thousands of feet above,no more than 5,000 and it flew over,nearly 300-400 mph and strangely,windless,not a stir of thistle,not a branch even quivered.Eerie.And he showed me,with no knowledge of artificial weather modification.I have a document from 1972 forbading the USA and former USSR to conduct experiments for weather modification for war or trade purposes.Yes,Australia,in wartime is the USA best allie,in peace,it's a trade war,we suffer crop infestations of insects and mollusk,not native and the strategic areas they originate,it's by industrial saboutage,now we compete with China also,the mad floods,droughts,are intenisified,scientist give theories about La Ninia,the fallout from all this crazy weather war nearly depleted Sydneys water stocks in 2004-2006,Morris Iemma,nearly commissioned De-salination plants,then the rains...floods came and still continue.Depleting the land of top soil washed into the ocean and the need for chemical dependant crops begins...another monster beginning with M,Monsanto.

But back on track.

The UFOS that surfaced in Taree lately...hasn't been this good since East Maitland,1999.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Little Fairies and Lord Howe Island   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:18 pm

It began in Fairfield,Sydney,when it was still basically a country town.I was only 18 months old and maybe two years.I have sketchy memories about it,but remember,hiding,standing behind a curtain,giggling.I used to have "visitors" at night.If I search the memory,it still comes up blank,despite me describing the hospital I was born in,Glouster,to my mother.Have a very good memory usually,the conscious mind always fights to stay aware.

My mother would describe to me,that she'd panic and go looking for me and find me naked,giggling behind the curtain quite often,at night.I was always disappearing,going on my own adventures.A loner type child.I didn't like people very much,cause they drank alcohol,which would change them,from human into monsters.Back then I used to regard my father as an ogre.They both were really.

We were obviously leaving,as dad got rid of my dog a white albino Alsation,Mandy.She'd let me ride her as a horse,but dad and his connections to police,he gave it away as a police dog of sorts.Maybe my hate for police began then,they're still stealing off me but not much longer.

We moved to Lord Howe Island,travelling there in this big old four engine sea-plane,flying boat dad used to call it.

Youtube Comment:When this opened,I was hoping it was my fathers long lost video footage he had converted from film.I was on that last flying boat as we left the Island and if I can ever find it,have footage of the plane washed up on shore from the storm.I remember Jimmys old yellow jeep,he used to be on an Australian show called Skippy.I was the little boy who went missing for 16-18 hours,the whole Island was looking for me,I used to take off in my little yellow pedal car,maybe three four in the morning and go driving to the other side of the island and watch the plane,rest in the lagoon,before travelling back to Sydney.Every few years,I have dreams about the place or flying in the plane,wake up in sweat or tears,disorientated,I'd sob,wanting to go back.

They were the happiest of days and Australia was a paradise then.I had a friend called Jerry,a 27 year old woman,I was 3-4 year old,it was the first time I experienced heartbreak at loosing a friend,as she was moving to the mainland for romance and marriage.Even though I was young,I still remember it well.It was beautiful,serene and I'd do anything to get back there.There's supposed to be a lease in the family,99 years,,that would've been 42-43 years ago now.But I'm still haunted by the disconnect from the place as I sleep.Here's some names if any of you remember,Norman+Betty+Greg+Paul Hockey,my family were the Cooks,Ken+Annette+Jason (me)+Shane.I hope Jerry found happiness,I never did,kind regards and thankyou,Jason.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Brian Eno - Taking Tiger Mountain   Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:54 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
It began in Fairfield,Sydney,when it was still basically a country town.I was only 18 months old and maybe two years.I have sketchy memories about it,but remember,hiding,standing behind a curtain,giggling.I used to have "visitors" at night.If I search the memory,it still comes up blank,despite me describing the hospital I was born in,Glouster,to my mother.Have a very good memory usually,the conscious mind always fights to stay aware.

My mother would describe to me,that she'd panic and go looking for me and find me naked,giggling behind the curtain quite often,at night.I was always disappearing,going on my own adventures.A loner type child.I didn't like people very much,cause they drank alcohol,which would change them,from human into monsters.Back then I used to regard my father as an ogre.They both were really.

We were obviously leaving,as dad got rid of my dog a white albino Alsation,Mandy.She'd let me ride her as a horse,but dad and his connections to police,he gave it away as a police dog of sorts.Maybe my hate for police began then,they're still stealing off me but not much longer.

We moved to Lord Howe Island,travelling there in this big old four engine sea-plane,flying boat dad used to call it.

Youtube Comment:When this opened,I was hoping it was my fathers long lost video footage he had converted from film.I was on that last flying boat as we left the Island and if I can ever find it,have footage of the plane washed up on shore from the storm.I remember Jimmys old yellow jeep,he used to be on an Australian show called Skippy.I was the little boy who went missing for 16-18 hours,the whole Island was looking for me,I used to take off in my little yellow pedal car,maybe three four in the morning and go driving to the other side of the island and watch the plane,rest in the lagoon,before travelling back to Sydney.Every few years,I have dreams about the place or flying in the plane,wake up in sweat or tears,disorientated,I'd sob,wanting to go back.

They were the happiest of days and Australia was a paradise then.I had a friend called Jerry,a 27 year old woman,I was 3-4 year old,it was the first time I experienced heartbreak at loosing a friend,as she was moving to the mainland for romance and marriage.Even though I was young,I still remember it well.It was beautiful,serene and I'd do anything to get back there.There's supposed to be a lease in the family,99 years,,that would've been 42-43 years ago now.But I'm still haunted by the disconnect from the place as I sleep.Here's some names if any of you remember,Norman+Betty+Greg+Paul Hockey,my family were the Cooks,Ken+Annette+Jason (me)+Shane.I hope Jerry found happiness,I never did,kind regards and thankyou,Jason.

Although beautiful,there was many dangers.
Cone shells,the most venomous shell animal in the ocean,I remember putting it on my hand and getting a type of electric tickle from it,horrible feeling,so I put it back down.I found out five years later,after reading Australias Most Venomous book,the exact type of cone shell animal was in there.

And spikey little fish and rock fish,just to name a few.We'd go out in dads boat and island hop,finding a green VW steel body beetle on one.A bottle with a letter in one,this bottle would've been circa 30's-40's era.The strangest things would wash up on these islands.

I'd break away and climb volcanic mounts,hills,to be the first up the top.
But what had my heart and interest was that old Ansett Flying Boat.I remember the red tail-plane and the two white triangles,arranged like an off-set diamond.

So this early morning,full of adventure,it was winter,so I was well rugged up,even had a scarf around my neck,I rode off,without the dog in tow,just myself.Dad had a Australian silky terrier,Lady,horrible yappy thing.

I remember the walk track was easy for me to peddle along.Greg and Paul,my step uncles made a go-kart with a lawn mower motor powering it.
I wasn't silly to go and car-jack it,it was noisey and loud and had bad steering.Terrified me the way it shimmied down the road.But fun all the same.

Getting to the sleepy bay,the sun not yet up,just a smattering of light breaking on the star studded horizon,spotted the plane,bobbing slightly in the shallows of the bay,but seemed far off to me.Then this massive round shadow came over head,blocking out whatever ambient light there was...and that's all I remember.

It was night....and the little peddle car breached the jungle to be met with a face full of torch light...then blank again.

September came,my mother hated the Island,baking bread all day,cause it was a $1.50 a loaf,when the mainland was selling for 30c.My fathers affairs with women there,my brothers illness,we had to leave,for me,the saddest day.On board that big old flying boat,peering out the window,I seen a massive cargo freighter,the containers,all differing colours looked like a toy boat with lego blocks on board.

In the wake of the boat,astonished,but submerged in the wake of the ship,was a massive Disc shaped craft,following it,maybe the size of 2-3 football fields,underwater,dwarfing the size of the cargo ship.

Then the weirdest of occurances,the underwater UFO,displayed an image super-imposed upon the craft,it was shimmery,could still make out the UFO beneath it,but this is what people may refer to as a hologram.It was an evil clowns face,writing this right now,getting zaps and electric shocks recalling it.I recoiled back in revulsion.

There was also something else,scars on my legs,a round what feels like a metallic ball and something in my left foot that comes to the surface as a callous on occasions,what feels like a sharp,glass like triangle.

Another anomaly,I hated,anything reptile,lizards and snakes in particular and spent my childhood hunting and killing them ever since,until about 10,when BMX bikes took over my passions for travel and exploration of the dirty underside of Sydney in the late 70's-early 80's.

I'm not cruel to them now,I mean I just didn't kill lizards,I hunted their nests and destroyed the unborn as well.Trying to wipe every stinking reptile from the face of the Earth.

It wasn't the last I met their kind either.And it wasn't the last UFO,not by a long shot.

In fact,Earth is infested with them,many differing alien types as well,even some of their wild-life have escaped into our atmosphere,like the sky serpents you hear reports about,but I've seen better,with witnesses.
To be continued.

I don't know why,but I remember this song as a young boy around about this time,not sure if it was played in the plane or on the Island,but many years later,as if natural,I become a massive fan of early Roxy Music and Brian Eno....I used to call my mountain,Tiger Mountain.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Brother Shane - "Dancing the Manta Ray" - Pixies    Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:08 am

Before Shane became what he is now,he had somewhat of an open mind.But terrorized by invisible enemies.He drew them,all these battle scenarios and was quite a good drawer,artist even.What I learned later,he could draw knights of the Crusade,perfectly,with no references,in regalia and the symbols of their uniform in perfect position.The American Civil War,he had re-occurring nightmares of being bayonetted then shot.And flying Stuka dive bombing missions on suicide flights with no escort fighters.

As a young boy,I was having dreams,in sepia,or brown shades,flying a Spitfighter and doing victory spirals after a shoot-down,it was a recurring dream.The adrenalin rush and feeling of euphoria is as real as waking life.

Shane ended up with a German redhead who destroyed his life.Her mother,a lesbian had a lover of psychic ability of sorts,turns out,not only was he a Stuka dive bomber pilot,I was the one who shot him down.Turns out,I killed him in the US Civil War as well.

Shane and I were never close,he was quite odd as a boy,like a fractured personality or two people sharing the same body.When he spoke,he repeated what he'd say,muttering to himself in a trance like state.He used to bang his head on the pillow to get to sleep,over and over,driving me nuts,so I got my own room.

So,if you go to war or about to kill someone,you better be spiritually in the right,you might end up being siblings together in a horrible,dysfunctional family like we both were.

Shane said something that I loved him for,back in around 15 years ago and I wish I had the answer."Jason,you were an angel and we were a family of demons,what are you doing here ?.

And he was right...I walk a lonely road now,seperated from my own family that I had with long term partner Sam.

Over the sadness of it,but happier now and hopefully join with my own kind in another reality,but not here.You see,Earth,is a prison planet for naughty souls,I have a very high one as many psychics picked up on after healing me from demonic attacks later on in life,an occult group.

But what seems lifetimes on this planet,is about five minutes in the other reality and once I rejoin with it,I won't becoming back here,I despise the planets people,even the good ones have so many failings and the need for control.

I prefer the company of cats,people make fun of that only cause they're never given the affection or love they see human and animal companion give each other.

There was a time people were so cruel to them,so I identify with the furry ones very much.Plus they're gorgeous furry little purrers who give me hugs and smooch my cheeks.Alot of cats take residence on my shoulders and not just Lisa....I miss her so much.She'd be 11 now.

Back on the topic of Shane,he used to witness UFO's with me.When he was seven and I was 9,it was a full moon in our 17 Adam St Campsie home.There was a narrow bodied four engine jet airliner going overhead,probably a DC 9,being an Air-crash Investigator fan years down the track.The rear engines gave it away.Shane was looking at the Full Moon and the jet passing by the big metal electrical construct for high-voltage,I said,"There's a UFO",he looked back at me,"That's the moon","Oh really,then what is that then !".to the North East,was an equally bright,maybe even larger white disc object..."My god,you're right"...he was stumpted,I was grinning....I only knew the term UFO as I was a big fan of a show Leonard Nimoy hosted,"Great Mysteries of the World"....

I was always on this path,despite leading a normal,even boring life,I still have more experiences and they just get better.

Shane was with me one night,smoking pot in the car with me,when this one light in the sky started to bop up and down and swirl into it's own path,"Right Shane,we got one,now concentrate on it and think of the colour you want to see and say it"...he did as I said and sure enough,it would change colour at his desire,"My god,how do you know this ?",I was just smiling...I've been on their radar all my life...next time,I'm going with them and hopefully never return.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events   

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1