Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love Empty
PostSubject: I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love   I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:30 pm

I ruined my real life completely and tried to hide in a PC Game.I revealed the secrets of my nieces teenage angst,due to some imagined betrayal.Fit for the mental institution,after realizing I hurt the love of an innocent I become a hermit to await the next life to make it up to her.

But I had no luck as a man and changed sex and name,becoming Clara Oswald,a fictional character (similar to my ascended) who became absorbed by the time stream and incarnates to save the Doctor in many scattered unconnected fleshy existances.

I noticed in love,was more successful when ambiguous,so I decided to embrace my inner female.I liked to imagine as a seventeen year old virgin getting that first dirty experience as a man explodes all over you.

That's pretty hot,so next life,for realz,I'm incarnating as a lesbian and seducing my niece,whom I in love with so much,we just missed each others time stream this time around.

I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love U75b
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love   I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:36 pm

I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love Gfot
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love   I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:40 pm

Billys Rules has there appeal....I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love 2865203414 

I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love Ln6e

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: iggy pop & the stooges - I'm A Man - Original Punks    I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:53 pm

I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love L6vn

I hit the Mojave with power armour training,level 30 stats but no love in my life.

Went past the 188 where I met this cool sweetheart and we got chatting,seems unlike the other wasteland girls,
she seemed disinterested in my bulging biceps and rather phallic looking lazer matching my enlarging groin.Although impressed by the keen expression of my desire,admitted she appreciated the interest,cause most men spit upon such frumpie apparel ,but as to sexual advance
I "could stick my cock on a rocket", for all she cared,for only fair maidens carpet shall she eat and embrace those with long hair...and Boobs.No filthy man tadpoles shall spoil her dignant fair.

I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love Eawt

This made me want her,so I seen the psychic kid under the bridge,who bullshits completely and this is what he said,for a fistful of caps,
"See the cross dressing Faggot of Black Mountain and all will come clear.
For those who seek love,the only ones who find it,must be fairy queer".

Perplexed and unamused and down at least 50 caps,I head for Black Mountain,to find away to become queer.  sissies 

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Velvet Underground - Candy Says   I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:24 pm

I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love Ymum

The psychic kid called himself The Forecaster and wore a special metal hat.He said so he can pick up on the voices in his head clearly.He told me about the karma levels in my statistics affecting my charisma and luck percentages and maybe this girl is an omen.

"All signs are converging,for this soul you have walked paths before and spoiled a nice little arrangement for she was your virgin niece and your love was almost mutual,where you were meant to be her first time love,but consoled yourself by wanking.Disappointed this life,she become an underground dweller finding love in the arms other females,there is no place for a man".

"Great,great considerations and treacherous paths shall you take,to find the Auto-Doc,for here lies the secret,to loves salvation with your niece"...Puzzled,slowly marched for that Black Mountain,the place to solve the mystery, of what shall maketh a sultry lesbian out of me

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love   I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was playing Fallout New Vegas,there, I fell In Love
Page 1 of 1