Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grrrls - Riot Grrrl Music

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

The Grrrls - Riot Grrrl Music Empty
PostSubject: The Grrrls - Riot Grrrl Music   The Grrrls - Riot Grrrl Music I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:10 pm

"My voice is better suited to real music than that noisey crap you listen too dad".I was pretty happy with the response,actually,I never asked them to follow in my foot-steps,although remembering my son,at eight months old,could hardly walk properly,go up to my old Sony Disc player,a five disc roulette,push disc-skip until he found The Pixies "Surfer Rosa-Come On Pilgrim" compilation and start bopping his little butt with his disposable nappy on,like a white blob blurring vertically,like some yoyo on steroids.

Always Bone Machine,Something Against you,Broken Face he laughed too,giggling madly,he always reminded me of the lyrics from Gigantic,"A big Big Love",another of his endless schedule.I left the CD in there,stopping him from snapping the inner spool,as they're hard to get out of their CD covers back then,being early 1997.

But I was pleased with the response from my daughter,after I suggested doing girl punk songs for that bloody karaoke Playstation game of theirs and asked about modding hacks to customize the otherwise totally top40 hits playlist of yester-year.

I told her I am glad you're not a girl punker of that genre anyway."Why is that dad ?".
"I wasn't a bad father to you,you DON'T have a reason to be angry".
"I didn't mess about with you,do things to you I shouldn't,like a lot of other daddies little princesses.I didn't touch you like I shouldn't,God you got big boobs,I'm not interested,like I'm sure you've noticed the attention you get by now".She laughed,cause it was the thing I told her that shouldn't happen,when she was eight years old.

May have had dark influences around,like incest occultist,but they didn't change who I am.When I had two friends,one who touched up a ten year old,another suggest I kill this 14 year old girl he considered raping,I turned on them and guys in general.
You have mates and they ask you as mates,to do stupid things in the name of brotherhood or some stupid notion,excitement,I mean thrill kill,"Like the movies man!",the beast within the uneducated and bereft of philosophy.The souls path.
I did a lot things against those,who would dare to insult me to become part of their evil schemes,for such diabolical self gratification,but insinuate me,to think like them,that was the disgust,had to look at myself,why would someone suggest,I would be inclined that way ?
So I broke away from male comradery and be the lone wolf.
Pretty much how Riot Grrrl sprang up,breaking away from the violence of the American movement of the late 80's,forming their own genre,good punk music that explored the complex emotions that go with some of the songs themes centered around feminine issues.Heavens To Betsys being a good example here,but the comments are made by a male,myself,so don't expect an exact science,a male writing for a females point of view..Do the Youtube video in the next post.
Then in 2002,May,the Occultist made it a little hard to finish university,had a seizure,smashed my teeth and they threatened and stalked my family.I did something back and the police,with occult relatives within the force,set me up for a hoax rape,the war has never ended.

Do you know why I got done over by the occults.I was friend to a woman that had a marriage where the husband,unknown to me at the time,was having a homosexual affair.She wanted to hurt their daughters feelings insinuating,by flirtation,that I was the focus of her passions,like a revenge on the husband.Defending a girls honour.So,you do get the other side of the coin with me,but try to understand them,women in general.Not with greatest of successes,all my troubles stem from them.

Might have the hots for quiet secretarian bespectacled passionate lovers,but always preferred a mad riot of a girl like Tobi Vail for a mate,you can laugh with,or watch her make a new sound on her guitar
Kathleen Hannah,keep her off the politics cause she is a reluctant spokes-person for the genre and I forgive her when she bores herself with that,quite the sweet little thing otherwise,angry in Bikini Kill,delightful and boppy with Le Tigre,almost make a nice girlfriend,sweet smile.Otherwise you kind of be terrorfied of her.A rage only daddy could of caused.

The other complication,find her physically attractive and that's not what she really appreciates.Offering her the sly oral relief,the violence if rejected,well,at least she won't eat you,unlike the Black Widow spider,but you live to feel the pain.

Imagine being her father and some of the things she's written in songs,want to be disturbed,checkout Bikini Kill's "Suck My Left One",there's a part where the boys at school give them stick,so her sister and her,suck each others nipples just to show  the boys,how hardcore queer you want to go,destroying their minds completely (fooking jerk-off Jocks,getting off on peoples pain),cause,those girls,have to put up with way more evil,only Daddy can do.

Suicidal jocks are,those girls would suduce you just to slit your throat.
I do try a little respect,bit more,chauvenistic jerk-off,but never take what is not offered or that is not mine.

Those who do,end up being embarrassing subject matter for lyrical content,like the rather embarressed Mr Hannah.Mum should've spoke up,but she didn't.Or know.I think she did.Makes it worse.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Gimme Brains-Bratmobile    The Grrrls - Riot Grrrl Music I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:08 pm

This is what I'm in it for...it's fun !!!!
Not all the heavy issues you might think huh ?

Plus Allison Wolfe,the brunette in glasses is hot as here.Lovely.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Bikini Kill - Suck My Left One   The Grrrls - Riot Grrrl Music I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:18 pm

Well,
I rather it not happened,but out of every shitty act on this planet,something good is spawned from it.And that's the Riot Grrrl punk movements of the early 90's.It's based on the results of damaging partriarchal figures,particulary towards their daughters.The Riot Grrls,write embarressing,revealing lyrics,some showing their humouress ways of dealing with incestuous rape and abuse,some songs,revealing hate,anger and revenge.Some,on occassion are beautiful and introspective,like Heaven's To Betsys's - My Red Self,but Suck My Left One is not one of these...

It's the former,if I was her Daddy,now,is a time to change names and locations....hmmm,maybe you should've done that in 1993....
Hmmm,maybe you should'nt have done what you done...would've been simpler.

Suck my left one
Sister, sister where did we go wrong?
Tell me what the flippin\' heck we're doing here
Why are all the boys acting strange?
We've got to show them we're worse than queer

1, 2, 3, 4
SUCK MY LEFT ONE, SUCK MY LEFT ONE

Daddy comes into her room at night
He's got more than talking on his mind
My sister pulls the covers down
She reaches over, flicks on the light
She says to him :

SUCK MY LEFT ONE, SUCK MY LEFT ONE

Mama says :
You have to be a polite girl
You have got to be polite
Show a little respect for your father
Wait untill your father gets home
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine

The Grrrls - Riot Grrrl Music 1035590225cmydoentspreb

The Grrrls - Riot Grrrl Music Tumblrlerp15svl81qcirj4

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Huggy Bear - Her Jazz   The Grrrls - Riot Grrrl Music I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:20 pm

i watched us struck
struck by lightning flippin\' heck
you been out driving her into your dick
guiding me
boy girl revolutionaries you and me
that's what you told me
so show me...i'll run you over...watch me

when you say it say it is us two too
true you taught me how to shoot
and best pull up my skirt
and put up with hurt
boy/girl revolutionaries you lied to me
boy/girl revolution teaze x8

mental...men-torn
you had your way, baby you had your say
and had your way with that girl now come on outta your world

struck by my good luck
face it you're old and out of touch
you're burnt out fucked up attitude
post-tension realization
this is happening without your permission
the arrival of a new renegade
girl/boy hyper-nation

and why not treat you to this little gem...Bikini Kill and Huggy Bear team up for a little ditty,"George Bush is no Hero"...

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Heavens To Betsys - My Red Self / My Secret   The Grrrls - Riot Grrrl Music I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:22 pm

From My (Thelyran) Youtube Channel,
Favourite Riot Grrrl band,Heavens To Betsys,two songs featured in this video,the touching and intimate My Red Self,delving into issues surrounding womens menstrual cycles and unsympathetic men,and My Secret a near war-like anthem about being molested as minors and seeking revenge and exposure.These two,plus Stay Dead are the most loved of this genre of music.Credit to you Corine Tucker,brilliant.

MY RED SELF:
What is the color, the color of shame? is it red? is it blood, blood red? does it creep out from my two legs, up to my face, if you notice the stain?
Never wear white or your shame will creep thru. never wear white or your shame will creep right thru.
Is this the rag you use to humiliate me, cuz i was born, i was born a girl? is this the rag you use to humiliate me cuz i was born, i was born to bleed.
Never wear white, or your shame will creep thru. never wear white or your shame will creep right thru.
What is the color, the color of shame? i know it's red. i know its blood, blood red. is this the period too long, too strange for you to understand?
So you make me hide the truth from you! so you make me hide my red self from you!
Uh uh uh oh, uh oh. uh uh uh oh, uh oh.

MY SECRET
my secret is coming out. and each word, I live it out. what you did caused me some pain, and I won't go through this again.
I am to the end (?), it happened to my best friend, I'll tell again and again what you did to us when we were only ten.
my secret is really true. this song, these words are a threat to you. a knife in you I'd stick it in. listen, listen I'm about revenge.
I am getting through this; I am living through this. I'll tell again and again. I'll tell again and again.
my secret is coming out. and each word, I live it out. the truth, the truth will get you in the end. and my secret is that
I want you dead (4x)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grrrls - Riot Grrrl Music   The Grrrls - Riot Grrrl Music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grrrls - Riot Grrrl Music
Page 1 of 1