Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Australian Election Saturday 7th-Why I'm Voting labor and Kevin Rudd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Australian Election Saturday 7th-Why I'm Voting labor and Kevin Rudd   Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:52 pm

I fell in love with Mr Rudd,initially,because he beat this c*nt

and after this resounding defeat,even kicking John Howard out of his own seat,with a former ABC reporter,who ate him during debates on the TV screen,The ABC's former reporter for Lateline programme,Maxine McKew,
December 2007,my cup runneth over,finally an end to fiscally tight as a fishes arse,The Liberal Party.

No more media appearances of Little Jack-boot Johnny,bobbing for Apples on the Alan Jones Radio Show,or The creepy Exclusive Bretheren influencing dark politics and forwarding agendas,of the God that was never there.

Back to top Go down
http://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: But Kevin Rudd did listen   Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:56 pm

When Kevin was busy moving into Kirribilli House January 2008,was very quick off the mark to take advantage of the enthusiasm period,when The Labor Party were proposing new ideas for industry and social cohesion.

They're gone back to the Very Fast Train link between Brisbane,Sydney and Melbourne.Where an underground rail-ring around all of Australia is a very much better idea,but get back to that later.

I had an idea to change all laws concerning drugs,complete legalization and certain classified drugs,such as Marijuana could be utilized for industry and general prosperity.To become a  socially accepted drug form,like as alcohol and tobacco,but with the added benefits of providing an alternative to health addling tobacco and troublesome teen alcohol bingings.

With all drugs legalized,the government can collect 100% of profits from marketing and distribution,promote an economically cheap source to the public consumer,reducing crime,domestic violence and over-burdening the Police with the same repeat scenarios they deal with everyday from the detrimental fall-out from poor quality over expensive street level drugs.

The need for Police can be reduced,now having to deal with less crime and the investigations can be thorough and we can reduce the need for Ambulance Chasing retards you call lawyers/solicitors that some diplomas declare the barer to have some kind of understanding for the law.

Training of philosophers,psychologist,spiritual occultist,would be promoted for the monitoring of health enquiries and studies to better improve the health issues with drugs and address the psychological,spiritual  and philosophical aspects of the modern world to further develop a dialect.

Soon after I sent PM Kevin Rudd a poorly scrawled hand written letter and gave 3 DVD's that promoted Marijuana as a form of industry,Mr Rudd,opened only three months later,a marijuana farm on the North Coast of NSW, to test the viability studies.

That was inspired by one person,me,no-one else.The Labor Party listened to one person and acted on it,that's why I have faith in them.

The Liberals get in,it will be the same old,wasting countless millions on extra police and further a fascist like state with draconian law changes,like John Howard did last time,increasing Police Powers where they can skirt domestic violence amendments.

The Labor Party,along with their current but strained aliies,The Green Party are progressive and will implement these changes as public opinion is educated along these thought-lines.

Once the older generations accept drugs are here to stay and best in the hands of the government to handle,the safer the streets will be for them as well.

Thankyou...Billy Ruben aka Jason Cook
Po Box 229 Taree,2430,NSW Australia
Mobile : 0450750446

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Christmas Kev and the cash bonuses   Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:12 am

Living on the Mid North Coast,in a backwater little town of Taree,full of frothing mouth National and Liberal Voters,running their little corrupt towns,where young aboriginal men,like me can't even get Legal Aid without being railroaded,I remember these frothing mouthed conservatives whinging about the bonuses,cash,that the Labor Party gave out 2008 and 2010.

They copped a lot of flack for their generosity if I remember rightly so.

"Why don't you hand the money back to Kevin Rudd and air your grievances to the Labor Party".I get the usual snort,snotty pissed off face,cause I won't join in the fray of anti-Labor rhetoric.A little Hmmm and nose in the air and saunters off.The fool doesn't even know she has'nt an opinion of her own and would never realize it,I just dismiss them like I did with her,not the one to follow the sheep mentality of this town.
Being one of the few dedicated Labor voters in this town,except for the influx of Sydney people moving to Taree

I hear the same argument all the time,Labor will run the economy into the red.

Best to run at a loss and get some future infrastructure,like the coming NBN for faster Broadband Nationwide.

Now,the Liberal Party for years,rode well off the back from Chinese investment and did very little with it,he gave the Baby Bonus,but that was based on Worldwide predictions.That little rise in population was for one purpose only,the War generation soon to fall.Discuss that later.

Now all this money made from mining,the Liberals always took and never gave back.That's a spiritual imbalance that has always been the way with the general population.

This Kevin Rudd government did what no other government has done,give back,from what they took from the land and gave it to the people.

That's very Karmic to me,a balancing of the wealth.I don't care what labor did it for,for I doubt many politicians on either side of the fence consider these philosophies,but I do.

If you still have complaints about Labors expenditure,please,donate back to the Labor Party the bonuses received and make Centrelink aware of your reluctance to share the wealth,that should be done this way,in every government.

I don't know if it's Mr Rudds philosophical grasp of Oriental Wisdom that contributed to this move and I don't say this because he's  conversant in Mandarin,his attitude with the Chinese,humble and open,not arrogant and pushy like so many other Western Leaders.

There's a lot to like about Rudd and the Labor Party,but there are issues to address,like re-instating the single parent pension.Back to sixteen

Discuss later.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: An Email from and too the Prime Minister.   Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:49 am

Don't think you're getting the ones where I discuss the Police and corrupt court system here in Taree.

Nah,this is just a thankyou to the man...

Dear Honorable Prime Minister,
shame we could’nt have moved faster and helped me get my settlement from NSW Police force for 13 years conspiracy and crimes committed to myself and family.

Helped me get 4 million like I asked them to pay, I wanted to donate 10% to Labor Party coffers for helping to pay for the Election or other programs after the election,but things do move slow and I’m just one man.Also to show my gratitude.

I felt terrible not being able to even donate 50c,but what I have done for you,is create a thread espousing the virtues of Labor Party and Libertarian politics.

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t53-australian-election-saturday-7th-why-i-m-voting-labor-and-kevin-rudd

Look at my small offering,similar to The Drummer Boy doing for Jesus the baby.It may seem tiny and very late,for three weeks I looked at emails asking for a donation of a lousy $5 and the horrible guilt that went with it,because in my eyes,you have done a lot for me.Even if the Police and Ombudsman upped the ante to myself and family since I contacted you.It got worse.Even an attempted home invasion,short story but too long for this email.And to think,Abbott is asking for $500 for the party.He gets in,this investigation gets dropped and probably do a dying woman for Centrelink Fraud,despite her losing money to save the father of her children.

I made the thread on my forum comical to appeal to the the Bogan Masses and those on the fence in politics.It’s what I do,since my life was destroyed and having you and your party there for material to discuss and joke with,proud to do it.

Mind the expletives that arise from time to time,but there are issues worth reading and just about to work on the “Rail_ring” for Australia,but as an underground tunnel,which will produce torrents of wind vortexes than can be captured by wave generators,similar to the aquatic applications,but utilizing the displaced air in the tunnel by a very fast train passing,can generate the electricity for signals and other application even in remote areas,by scavenging every force created that is not used by the Train itself.Get back to this in depth,cause it’s a beauty of an idea.

You,you’re different to the other political leaders of our times.You did actually answer emails,letters,you were given three DVDs by me to consider marijuana as a form of industry,three months later,your party is involved in an experimental hemp farm to explore the industrial capabilities of this versatile plant.Hats off to you.

My kindest respects and regards,Jason Cook.

Jason Cook
Po Box 229 Taree,2430,NSW.Australia
Mobile : 0450750446

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Pixies - I've Been Tired    Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:47 am

Hey,I might like my left winger politics but I'm not dying for the cause...

An email reply to the Labor Party about manning polling booths.

I don't think I'd help the cause been  seen visually publicly

in Taree on polling day.

Dear Labor Party,
I would volunteer if I did’nt look like the Prince Of Darkness in a Liberal witch burning backwater of a town like Taree.

Since Taree and the urban terrorism and police corruption that came with it,being seen on the streets is very dangerous for me,another

reason I came begging to you.Since then,instead of the Police,Ombudsman,actually doing their job,we’ve had drive by abuse,prank calls,a violent attempt at home invasion

a near run over last Thursday and what feels esoteric meddling.

No,I’m dead if I do and the money I spend on drugs to fight the pain from police brutality,I could’nt even donate 50c.

So,all I could do was offer a meager thread to offer alternative opinions for the “On the Fence” voters.

Here is an email copy from last night to the Honourable Prime Minister,kind regards,Jason Cook.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Neil Young - Welfare Mothers   Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:51 am

OH well,let that be a lesson to Labor and Liberal,don't Fook with welfare mother pay cheques...they,like the looney brigade I'm part of are a force to be reckoned with at Election time.

Next four year...what a firkin drag.

Drugs and decadency...Situation normal,all fooked up.

Sleep drunken tongue 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian Election Saturday 7th-Why I'm Voting labor and Kevin Rudd   

Back to top Go down

Australian Election Saturday 7th-Why I'm Voting labor and Kevin Rudd
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1