Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

in the front, side, back seat of my Car

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:01 am

mmmmm

Eric Clapton - Nobody knows you Unplugged (

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlBe-2Nwc3U

Eric Clapton - Nobody knows you Unplugged

Last edited by Chandrakavi on Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:00 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-95O5JZYsCU

We wrote a book called How To Get Out of The Friend Zone

Last edited by Chandrakavi on Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:17 am

Chandrakavi wrote:

Show you something Chandra.

Press the youtube tab in your toolbar and insert Youtube URL and post looks far more interesting.

Cheers.  

]
Back to top Go down
http://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:05 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Chandrakavi wrote:

Show you something Chandra.

Press the youtube tab in your toolbar and insert Youtube URL and post looks far more interesting.

Cheers.  

Thanks. Mate!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:23 am

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:25 am

Tell me Chandra,unless it's none of my business,

Have you met a new girl and rediscovering backseat pleasures ?

Having an affair in a car on a regular basis.I used to have bench-seats to get blowjobs while I drive,until I went off the road...and a small nip,with teeth,put a dampener on it.

Wagons are versatile,just not sexy as a nice sedan.Wagons are the go.

The only local love spot here in Taree is where all the poofs blow each other,near McDonalds and the Big Oyster in Taree.

I found out,when I got accosted going to buy a Lamb Burger promotion.

I kind of turned around and went home...not so hungry anymore.

70 years old,you'd think he'd buy professional or have a man of similar leanings.

They like the way I look,until I open my mouth.Non-gay voice...and more.

]
Back to top Go down
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:52 am

Not lately, but with mature good looking ex-girl friends on a regular basis while it lasted.

I suppose the danger of getting caught is part of the adrenaline,

Once we Almost got caught by a cop, but it was before we started anything....

And got off it well....

Cthulhu   
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Iggy Pop - Five Foot One    Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:09 am

Chandrakavi wrote:
Not lately, but with mature good looking ex-girl friends on a regular basis while it lasted.

And got off it well....

Cthulhu   
Chile's full of mountains is it not ?.I'd drive out of the city and onto a cliff face,heightens the sensation,corny pun not intended.

I'll never make the mile high club,three inches too short,hate that.

It was the only thing I was disappointed with,not girth,just length.

Best sensation was when the cervix lowered down and milked me dry,it was like an inner hungry mouth,blew me away when it happened.

Always went for short chicks.

She's only five foot one,but out to pasture now.Need a young filly.

No choice in the matter really.

]
Back to top Go down
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:53 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Chandrakavi wrote:

And got off it well....

Cthulhu   
Chile's full of mountains is it not ?.I'd drive out of the city and onto a cliff face,heightens the sensation,corny pun not intended.

Best sensation was when the cervix lowered down and milked me dry,it was like an inner hungry mouth,blew me away when it happened.

Full of mountains, but in the country side only.
The city can see the mountains as being far away.

Women of all sizes are fine for me....

But as they say "good things come in small pakages". Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:53 am

Chandrakavi wrote:

But as they say "good things come in small pakages".    Very Happy 

I think like that as well.About womens sizes.

Now I used to be this arrogant 23 year old when Sam and I first split up.This piece of shit like Byron,who was trying to root Sam on the side set me up with this fat chick.She was a real nasty thing at first.

Blew eight guys in a circle jerk as it turned out.Told her if she wants me,
1.Have a shower.
2.Don't tell anyone we were together (I'm like that for everyone)
3.Never com,e back.

When she stripped off,she had this by-pass scar down the centre of her chest.Then I figured it out,she wasn't overweight,it was the steroids she had to take,fluid retentive they are.

She felt good about that.I went down on her,very nicely actually.And I liked it.I wouldn't let her blow me.She was being served when no other man would.She liked it too.

Her fat little pussy acted like a car crusher,grinding my meat near flattened.

I spent the next six weeks looking for her...kicking myself for the poor attitude.Clean too,no-one would touch her,just use her oral expertise.

At least she gave me a good wrap,I had quite a few lasses hanging around me in those days.

]
Back to top Go down
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:01 pm

One of my favorite songs to hear, while enjoying life
Back to top Go down
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:31 pm

Chandrakavi wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Chandrakavi wrote:

And got off it well....

Cthulhu   

But as they say "good things come in small pakages".    Very Happy 

A Glimpse of Santiago, Chile

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: The Pixies - Isla de Encanta    Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Chandrakavi wrote:

A Glimpse of Santiago, Chile

That's a beautiful city.

Mix of modern and what appears to be,English Victorian era architecture.

Amazed,I expected to be like Brazils Rio,lovely city,with tin shack shanties

and endless poor,with death squad police.

What's it like weather wise ?,I like a lot of rain and wind,but you got that whopping big mountain that acts like a rain shadow,keeping you pretty much dry.I thought the whole country was a fly bitten desert.

Had no idea how beautiful it could be.Lucky you...

Hermanita ven conmigo [x2],
Hay aviones cada hora,

Isla del encanta,
Me voy! [x3]

Donde no hay sufrimiento [x2],
Me vieron pasar por la calle,
Isla del encanta,
Me voy! [x3]

Nuestro propio animal canta a la gente pa'gratis ,
Hey babe what are we doing here?.
Laaaaa,Loooh,Patria.
Isla del encanta,
Me voy! [x3]

[Translation]

Little sister come with me,
There are planes each hour,

Island of the enchantment,
I'm leaving!
Where there is no suffering,
They saw me pass by the street,
I'm leaving!

Our own animal sings for free for the people,
Hey babe what are we doing here?
Laaa Loooh,Fatherland.

I'm leaving!

]
Back to top Go down
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:52 pm

Glad you liked it.

It's got good weather.

This is Santiago, the Capital.

There are other nice places, with beach and all that.

If you like rain, winter we get that. Summer is sunny , it's OK all in all.
Back to top Go down
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: Viña Del Mar Beach, Chile   Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:08 am

-

Last edited by Chandrakavi on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:22 am

Chandrakavi wrote:
This is a nice beach, Viña Del Mar,

Here's a peek,

Smile

Viña del Mar - Chile | Joe Journeys - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skNoslm5jXo

Viña del Mar is in Central Chile and is a beach resort town close to ... beaches are a major ...

Last edited by Chandrakavi on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:20 am

Chandrakavi wrote:

Glad you liked it.

It's got good weather.

If you like rain, winter we get that.  Summer is sunny , it's OK all in all.

I've noticed the seasons have been out of whack by six weeks to two months for the last decade or more.It should've been Autumn four weeks ago,but just gone in,after a short heat spell.It's been raining on and off for the last three days.Enjoying it,but prefer to be stoned on days like that.

Just went outside,after seeing strange lights in the sky,when there is complete cloud cover.The UFO sightings have picked up in the last year and a half and had Nuts the Cat in my arms.I could feel the breeze and the hum of the Earth,biorhythms,on the skin.

I said to Nuts,he's lucky to feel that as most humans are cut-off,more technological but the most ignorant of species on this planet.He gave me a kiss and I took him back inside,it's quarter to three in the morning at that time.He'd get wet and soggy,hoping his cat friend,a black and white tuxedo from up the road visits.

But when I used to visit Misha Cat at Taree Aquatic club at 4am,you could see the Earth actually breathe.It's down by the river.Then the waters would release fog,the heat would all of a sudden,release from the ground/dirt,making eddies of wind around your ankles.Fantastic to witness it.

Taree and the rest of the mid-North Coast have the best median temperatures,Forster is the place to be for summer though.It could be 32-35 degrees Celsius here in Taree and Forster,only 22kms away could be only 24 degrees.Well,it is on an ocean.Dolphins dance in the waters there.First day I was there,got treated to what appears Dolphin water polo.

Something was floating and they were in a circle,knocking it to each other with their flippers.

I love the cities for the women and music scene but would never live there again.We got a diverse country.I was moving to Canberra,but to short a rainfall.Albury or Melbourne way.Gippsland coastline most likely.Size of Light told me about it and I like breathing the air down there.Here,on odd days,you get desert winds and heat.Tamworth is bad for that.They deserve it for all the country music they shit out.Hate the place...Napalm solution.Full of hicks/hillbillys and junkies.Killed a cop two years ago.Dry red-dust town.

But you got a beautiful city,with women to match,lucky you old boy.Like Latino cross Red-Indian decented women,very nice mix.Spanish is the native tongue isn't it ?

Hmmmmmm,nice.  sunny 

]
Back to top Go down
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:06 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Chandrakavi wrote:

Glad you liked it.

It's got good weather.

I've noticed the seasons have been out of whack by six weeks to two months for the last decade or more.It should've been Autumn four weeks ago,but just gone in,after a short heat spell.It's been raining on and off for the last three days.Enjoying it,but prefer to be stoned on days like that.

Just went outside,after seeing strange lights in the sky,when there is complete cloud cover.The UFO sightings have picked up in the last year and a half and had Nuts the Cat in my arms.I could feel the breeze and the hum of the Earth,biorhythms,on the skin.

I said to Nuts,he's lucky to feel that as most humans are cut-off,more technological but the most ignorant of species on this planet.He gave me a kiss and I took him back inside,it's quarter to three in the morning at that time.He'd get wet and soggy,hoping his cat friend,a black and white tuxedo from up the road visits.

But when I used to visit Misha Cat at Taree Aquatic club at 4am,you could see the Earth actually breathe.It's down by the river.Then the waters would release fog,the heat would all of a sudden,release from the ground/dirt,making eddies of wind around your ankles.Fantastic to witness it.

Taree and the rest of the mid-North Coast have the best median temperatures,Forster is the place to be for summer though.It could be 32-35 degrees Celsius here in Taree and Forster,only 22kms away could be only 24 degrees.Well,it is on an ocean.Dolphins dance in the waters there.First day I was there,got treated to what appears Dolphin water polo.

Something was floating and they were in a circle,knocking it to each other with their flippers.

I love the cities for the women and music scene but would never live there again.We got a diverse country.I was moving to Canberra,but to short a rainfall.Albury or Melbourne way.Gippsland coastline most likely.Size of Light told me about it and I like breathing the air down there.Here,on odd days,you get desert winds and heat.Tamworth is bad for that.They deserve it for all the country music they shit out.Hate the place...Napalm solution.Full of hicks/hillbillys and junkies.Killed a cop two years ago.Dry red-dust town.

But you got a beautiful city,with women to match,lucky you old boy.Like Latino cross Red-Indian decented women,very nice mix.Spanish is the native tongue isn't it ?

Hmmmmmm,nice.  sunny 

Nice post mate.  Very Happy 

Yes, Spanish is the mother tongue.

In the video of Viña del Mar Beach, there was a nice poem, by Salvador Reyes Figueroa, which was not translated to English, it says:

"The sea is the Nation of all dreamers,
In all struggling lives with the day to day,
There is a strike of Saves, and the open space made by the Ships,
Is where seeds florish with the best of Dreams."

SALVADOR REYES FIGUEROA

sunny
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:15 am

Chandrakavi wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Chandrakavi wrote:

Glad you liked it.

It's got good weather.

Hmmmmmm,nice.  sunny 

In the video of Viña del Mar Beach, there was a nice poem, by Salvador Reyes Figueroa, which was not translated to English, it says:

SALVADOR REYES FIGUEROA

sunny

I heard from Sanctum Zone,an Angelchemuel thread there was a 8.0 Sea -quake off the coast of Chile.
That's pretty big come to think of it.Lucky you're in the middle of the country and probably protected by a mountain range.

But nothing really come of it.I never heard a word in the nightly news.

I used to live on a tropical island,Lord Howe Is.I'd never return to live for that very reason.Plus bread is about $5 a loaf by now.It's where the UFO's started.

I went missing for a whole day,about 16 hours.Half the Island went looking for me.I had a yellow pedal car and would drive off,only four years old and travel about by myself and tell no-one.Get up,get dressed at 4-5am in the morning and disappear.I'd go and watch the Ansett Flying Boat,float on the bay,fascinated by planes and still am.

This huge black shadow,about a football field come over,it was daylight and next thing,I'm riding my way out of the tropical forest at night,with people frantically waving their torches,wondering what the fuss is all about.

I had a pretty sharp awareness and pretty telepathic as a kid.I always
as a kid,preferred the company of fairies than the human adults.Even the
children weren't much better,being carbon copies of their parents mannerisms.

So maybe self imposed isolationism could of led to contact with other beings,I don't know.But my parents called me spooky and I used to ask them at that young age,am I adopted.My mother wasn't meant to have children.They are both non-compatible bloodtypes as well.

I always felt part of a mindset that isn't really human at all.They're ultra-humanoids,but not Earthlings.I get sick of being asked what nationality I am.My brother Shane actually looks half-caste aboriginal,I don't.I look a different race everyday.For the most part,if I stay thinnish,with short cropped hair and the suits I wear,Italian/Mafiosa.Unshaven with long hair
Arabic/Bomb-throwing mad man.Bearded,wavey messed up hair and unwell,I look slightly aboriginal.I don't get what my brother gets.He isn't questioned,I am all the time.And it pisses me off.

I don't ask white Australians what generation of inbred bread thieving scumbucket they are ...Do I ? No.

But my mother said the lineage is Irish,French and the Aboriginal was revealed much later.Dad reckons there's Gilbert Islander too.Read about a psychic telepathic tribe that summons the oldest porpoise in the flock to beach itself for the islanders to eat.Interesting stuff like that.Balanced with the land,like the Aboriginals used to be.

Most human races act like locust,stripping and consuming all before them.
With not a care or balance with the land and resources.We're a
non-sustainable species come to think of it,unless they utilize their technologies for food production instead of warfare.

And that's the facts...

]
Back to top Go down
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:32 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Chandrakavi wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Chandrakavi wrote:

Glad you liked it.

It's got good weather.

Hmmmmmm,nice.  sunny 

SALVADOR REYES FIGUEROA

sunny

I heard from Sanctum Zone,an Angelchemuel thread there was a 8.0 Sea -quake off the coast of Chile.
That's pretty big come to think of it.Lucky you're in the middle of the country and probably protected by a mountain range.

But nothing really come of it.I never heard a word in the nightly news.

I used to live on a tropical island,Lord Howe Is.I'd never return to live for that very reason.Plus bread is about $5 a loaf by now.It's where the UFO's started.

I went missing for a whole day,about 16 hours.Half the Island went looking for me.I had a yellow pedal car and would drive off,only four years old and travel about by myself and tell no-one.Get up,get dressed at 4-5am in the morning and disappear.I'd go and watch the Ansett Flying Boat,float on the bay,fascinated by planes and still am.

This huge black shadow,about a football field come over,it was daylight and next thing,I'm riding my way out of the tropical forest at night,with people frantically waving their torches,wondering what the fuss is all about.

I had a pretty sharp awareness and pretty telepathic as a kid.I always
as a kid,preferred the company of fairies than the human adults.Even the
children weren't much better,being carbon copies of their parents mannerisms.

So maybe self imposed isolationism could of led to contact with other beings,I don't know.But my parents called me spooky and I used to ask them at that young age,am I adopted.My mother wasn't meant to have children.They are both non-compatible bloodtypes as well.

I always felt part of a mindset that isn't really human at all.They're ultra-humanoids,but not Earthlings.I get sick of being asked what nationality I am.My brother Shane actually looks half-caste aboriginal,I don't.I look a different race everyday.For the most part,if I stay thinnish,with short cropped hair and the suits I wear,Italian/Mafiosa.Unshaven with long hair
Arabic/Bomb-throwing mad man.Bearded,wavey messed up hair and unwell,I look slightly aboriginal.I don't get what my brother gets.He isn't questioned,I am all the time.And it pisses me off.

I don't ask white Australians what generation of inbred bread thieving scumbucket they are ...Do I ? No.

But my mother said the lineage is Irish,French and the Aboriginal was revealed much later.Dad reckons there's Gilbert Islander too.Read about a psychic telepathic tribe that summons the oldest porpoise in the flock to beach itself for the islanders to eat.Interesting stuff like that.Balanced with the land,like the Aboriginals used to be.

Most human races act like locust,stripping and consuming all before them.
With not a care or balance with the land and resources.We're a
non-sustainable species come to think of it,unless they utilize their technologies for food production instead of warfare.

And that's the facts...

Well, I'm lucky that the Earthquakes hapicenter never happen in Santiago, we feel the movement for seconds, one did happen in 1985 but Luckily I was in US then.

Great post as usual mate, enjoy them all the time.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Negroids were the true Atlanteans   Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:53 am

Thanks Chandra...I just report what I experience and see.I'm hard on the white race,because,they're heading for disaster.All those ruled by the square and compass...do eventually.And that's Freemasonry.

The Negroids,were the Atlanteans,check the Olmec heads in South America,Negroids in space helmets.The Spynx in Egypt,female negroid.

The evidence for a ancient technological race is overwhelming.

The whites latch onto the Atlanteans being white because of the cigar chuffing,mule riding Theosophist,Madame Blavatsky.

What destroyed these Atlanteans ?,arrogance and ignorance with technologies that used Earth bio-rythms and tapping into polar electro-magnetics.

Theorising they caused a crustal shift/displacement and destroyed their continent.

Now we got something worse,The Hadron Collider,that makes miniature blackholes.

I would've done that out in space or on the moon,maybe Mars.If things go wrong,at least the population of Earth won't be ripped apart,burnt by whatever affect caused by catastrophe.

But I do notice,all Masonic societies,ruled by the snake eating its tail,both ancient and modern,all go the same way.Either decadence weakens them,or some great mishap with technology or management destroys the population.

We're at decadence level now....Phone and online porn given to our children is one of the first pointers.

You see,if we're spiritual beings having a human experience and sex is really a spiritual act that has great responsibilities....do the math and have a look around you.

I carry on with shit myself,but don't really mean it.I just use it to play a game with the Polices childish mind-sets.Or to stir up the stiffs on other forums.

I'm not bi-sexual or even interested.Repulsed actually.I noticed the least I engage in sexual activity,the cleaner and stronger my aura and energies are.I've had it good before,so if I do meet someone I like that way in future,it'd want to be the real thing.I'm not against it for anyone else,but they should be more responsible.I just like riling everyone up...But mostly,I'm pretty easy going,until I remind myself of the spiritual aspects.
And boy doesn't it hit hard.

And they aren't.It's a competition who can defile the most virgins.Certainly is in this town.Most adults aren't over 16 in the head for maturity around here.

]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the front, side, back seat of my Car   

Back to top Go down

in the front, side, back seat of my Car
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1