Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why be the Lone Wolf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Why be the Lone Wolf   Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:35 pm

There's a good chance soon,that I may have to remove certain threads and information if the State and I come to an agreement.

No-one will know the particulars of it and what my role will be after.

Neither do I.

I may not have the same name and identity then.

But the family will be relocated and set up for their futures as they so deserve.

So this thread will serve as a depository for some post of significance until I completely disappear and remove all traces of my existence.

Good bye.

Back to top Go down
http://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Subject: Erics Trip - Lightly Feeling Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 20:18   Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t10p285-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-thread-repro-of-sodlikes-and-webanarchys

Subject: Erics Trip - Lightly Feeling Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 20:18

Strange 48 hours.It's been eight days since I smoked pot and it hit hard when I did yesterday.I was thinking about the losses over the last eighteen years,the casualties from Ego Wars others embarked on,targetting me and the horrible fall-out.

Asked myself a question,why do I hate people so much,why hate the Police,it felt like the core truth,was at the centre of the brain shrouded by this thick hate signal that blinds one from seeing perfectly.

The pot helped the emotions and the tears to flow and it dissolved this barrier to the true causal memory.

It was Gavin.

Back in a moment...There was a time in 1995,that there was a discussion between myself and this rather disturbed alcoholic,whom I lived with free of rent,to look after his daughter and other household duties,whilst he worked late and as it turned out,spend his money on prostitutes and beer,short cutting his wife on money and fidelity.Shame the herpes he bought to her,she didn't gel sooner.I had a drug habit and no other means of support,not even Centrelink payments for six months.Worked in a garage for $50 a day,that went up my arm.Twin Lakes Auto.

We were walking across the Budgewoi bridge,Gavin knew I had a plan to execute certain people,corrupt lawyers,judges,police officers,business CEOs polluting the planet.It was only a half serious gesture,all words,no action,like a junkie could organize a chook raffle.

He took that excessive aspect and suggested that I could kill this fourteen year old girl,that he planned raping and needed disposing of the evidence.
Instantly,I had him bent over the railing,hopefully lining him up with the broken supports of the old bridge,to impale him and be rid of this human waste."How about I kill you instead".
Probably only lasted a month after that event and had to move.With a final warning should anything befall that fourteen year old girl,I will return and skin him alive using acid.

That Auto shop,had an ex-Taree patriot,Gordon Schubert as owner manager.Many cars he worked on,were Toukley Police cars,on the sly I mentioned the events in brief,due to the disdain this cop had for me,he said nothing can happen,until he makes his move,obviously inflaming me and acted as baby sitter for three years until we left the area for Maitland and University,meeting the Occults instead.By then,I hated everyone and everything and John Howard was in power,coming off and drying off drugs,it was all over for me.

Due to that cops personal prejudice,I was a working junkie,not a thieving whore,I had to do their job and by 2002,Maitland Police set me up for a rape,to frame me for a skirmish I had with the occults and a violent event that surrounded it.

The hate I had was so consuming,I didn't realize,it makes you aurically black,I was in fact,punishing myself,with hate,fear and self loathing for others misdeeds.I suffered at the occults hand,like no other and hard to find the spiritual shine for years.

When the pot released a lot of anger yesterday,I glowed white,near verging on gold,when Megan the Occultist reminded me of the strong sexual inclinations that she developed for herself over thirteen years,mind control.

I tumbled and fell,guilt and got trapped again,yesterday,was the closest I came to being set free in thirteen years and I failed.I maybe never forget what you did to me,forgive is even harder.But I did your job for you,more than once and got nothing but pain and torture for it.
Hope you're proud of yourself and give those smart-arse smirks away,with full knowledge of what went on now.

But for once,when I pulled back,I wasn't ridden with the gravity of hate.

I just feel strange now,lightly feeling...I could walk away from this fleshy life,with the sound of this beautiful song,you mean nothing,but the other side of the coin of this human wastage.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Erics Trip - Girlfriend/Halah-Mazzy Star   Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 20:41

And sadly,the only one I ever felt love from the heart and I'm a virtual stranger too,is my twenty year old niece,Peyton,whom I probably destroyed by now,thanks in due part ot her fathers meddling and sick minded games.

I would've kept it quiet and never transgressed.In fact I didn't even realize at the time.

Then,I kind of fucked up and thought she was setting me up,you know why ?

I could'nt believe that someone so white and bright under Gods light,would love someone broken and fucked up as me.Despite 23 years difference.And she is my niece,although not related in anyway.

And have that filthy perverted father of hers play us both the way he did.

I stayed away....so,I don't wear green for many days to come.

He was the best game-player of all old Richard,very clever.

And funny enough,the person and friend,of Gavins in the above post.

And all this time he justified in hi9s mind to do the things he did,cause he thought I was evil.

Fook,he became a Jehovah Witness,just so he didn't have to spend on Christmas and Birthday for his six kids at the time,They couldn't even have real sugar and milk,whilst he stuffed his fat gut with chocolates for himself.I tried to take Peyton aside and give her money for the underwear and deodorant sticks she wanted for school and to be comfortable as a growing lady.I couldn't even get near her.

Maybe she'll agree to a soul contract for another life,I'll be the woman and she can have her way with me next time.I'll be so good to her,next time around...hetero or lesbian,I don't mind,it's her soul,I love so much.

Back to top Go down
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: Re: Why be the Lone Wolf   Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:48 pm

WOLF NOT ALONE

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why be the Lone Wolf   

Back to top Go down

Why be the Lone Wolf
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1