Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Drug Reform:Backyard Speed Labs the Decline of the West.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Drug Reform:Backyard Speed Labs the Decline of the West.   Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:39 pm

"What we have here is a failure to communicate...".

I took a lot of drugs in the early to mid nineties.
All types,caffeine,tobacco just to start the day.Try to put off smoking dope at home until the afternoon,quite often with my brown Tabby Cat in the late 80's and the alcohol I never liked,nor did it like me.Rathered the "Cosey Brown Snow Of The East" and as Lou Reed once again wrote,"For whom the needle is no more than a toothbrush",a golden opiate afternoon,more often than once enjoyed....to the brink,of being slapped back into consciousness,by a junkie workmate,who turned out to have killed by overdose,three young women.

The type that pushes the edge with it.Death.

He's evil,another pre-cursor for drug reform.Weighing up body mass to quality in a controlled environment.But that sort of terminology already exist inside the medical theatre and that is direction the drug epidemic should take.

That is,that the fate of drug issues should rest with social,health and welfare institutes and not the criminally corrupt,legal justice system,nor should justice be processed by corrupt drug dealing police.

The only small percentage of people I interview who refuse usually point-blank to even discuss drug reform,are the drug dealers and corrupt people who benefit from it,the "white collared" respectable pillars in the privileged communities they hide their rather wayward obtuse blueblood inbred traditions.

But let's explore the reason for this unclean speed and "Ice" which is metamorphosis of pseudoephedrine and not pure methylamphetamine hydrochloride,speed,the kind I got in the early 90's.

When you shot .2 of a gramme,got a ether wash down the throat,your toes will crackle and hair stand on end,speak a million mile an hour and can't get a hard-on for the first four hours cause your penis shrivels (Yes...the best speed)....but then...when you do...and you got a partner.

No better Fook.

My son was conceived on it despite the condoms,pill,well,was splitting up at the time and still very suspicious,but she paid for it.

Seven hours,she cried no more,masturbate for four more hours.

Animal.You'd stay up for 48 hours on half gram And REALLY whizz along,
if not working,you'd be hard and dripping,throb till it hurt.

Heart attack if I even see speed anymore,like it's a demon calling me.

"Come to the light Jason,just one more"...but I look at the toothless waste in front of me,the filth in the mix,no ether wash or final cook off,half cooked product that fries the synapses,thanks to the former Howard Government stopping the three main finalizing chemicals.

It just created the backyard laboratories with all the mad violent speed junkies tearing up whole neighbourhoods and killing young women.
The incorrect recipes will have an explosion in leukemia,bone marrow and liver cancers.From now,until 20 years,they'll regret not listening,with the burden to the health system.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : e for ether)
Back to top Go down
http://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Lou Reed - My Tribute To Him/Lou Reed - Kill your sons (1974)    Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Let me make it clear now,I was a drug experimenter,way before I became acquainted and then a friend to Lou Reed,except over what he did to John Cale and The Velvet Underground...I'll never forgive him,bastard,even in death.

But,he was never an influence in drug use,it was family issues and boredom with nothing to do,except crime,so I took drugs and seen the world,far more beautifully than it really was.Maybe even love for my niece.
She could be ultimate evil and I still love her,even when she slits my throat finally.

Put me out of misery...pain...too much,just wanted someone to believe in all this misery,but no hanky panky,I was supposed to be the good man,not that fat scheming shitbag...ohhh...I'm rambling,see,still have issues,but if it WAS'NT for the soothing effects of marijuana,I would've
beheaded quite a few people.

Lou,was just the coolest of all,the first to sing about drugs and the rising issues and problems connected to urban decay.

They were a band that ushered in the Decline Of The West.

No-one was listening and now it's too late.

Lou departed with complication with the liver.

He did very well I thought... "all that fun and dead at seventy one."

Make a good lyric...I blame that negro  drug dealer "Jaw" who first infected Lou Reed with hepatitis at the time Lou's parents were there breaking Velvet rehearsals with the Pysche doctors to section Lou for shock treatment to cure him of drugs and bisexuality.

It was later the revised version of the original Velvets but unreleased song
"Kill Yours Sons",most would be familiar with the "Sally Can't Dance" version.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Four Corners - The Ice Age Documentary    Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:54 am

Get around to discussing this later and how the former Federal Liberal government was a collusive factor in perpetuating the proliferation of this drug,societies breakdown and directly responsible for the death and crimes that have arisen since then.

The outbreak of ice,happened after the Liberal party stopped the three pre-cursor ingredients to make pure meth amphetamine hydrochloride.

Now we have synthesized pseudo-ephedrine in the form of ice.

Just peachy...   thumbsdown 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drug Reform:Backyard Speed Labs the Decline of the West.   

Back to top Go down

Drug Reform:Backyard Speed Labs the Decline of the West.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1