Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Un-Cool Songs...Music I hate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Un-Cool Songs...Music I hate Empty
PostSubject: Un-Cool Songs...Music I hate   Un-Cool Songs...Music I hate I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:30 am

I'm going to be very cruel to the artist listed in this thread.

Those who are still alive,might wished they weren't.

Last year was evil.Lou Reed died,the greatest song writer of them all.

Did you top 40 people donate your liver ? Money for a transplant.

Of course not,half you bands cut your teeth at CBGB's,but not one of you
put a dime in,raise that $90k and refurbish it.

You know what's that saying ?

Punk is now...truly dead.And you let it.....happen.

There is no God.  Cthulhu 

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Grateful Dead - Scarlet Begonias    Un-Cool Songs...Music I hate I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:44 am

Now,let's go through the list of the most well known bands of all time...that I never heard one note from.

What Auld Lang Syne is to you,The Velvets Black Angel Death Song is to me....

So it's like alien worlds colliding...what is dear to you,is dark,evil and treacherous to me.

And there's no-one more dark and treacherous than the Carpenters

Calling All Occupants....Get back to you on this soon.

But I listened for the first time tonight,The Grateful Dead.

What a lame arse heap of shit...I was expecting some grand psychedelic experience to rival the 13th Floor Elevators.

The first four songs,sooooooooooooo,limp wristed,I couldn't even classify
what grade of crap it was.

I was expecting,you know,you hear things about them being CIA,some
reverse dubbing to induce/trigger mind controlled killers.

Most disappointing....made me slightly annoyed,but not ticked off enough to kill the neighbours dog...well,I was hoping for an excuse and if I got caught,to blame Gerry Garcia for trying the "Son Of Sam" mantra they had some success with a little known serial killer in NY,maybe so.

But I want to kill the dog,without the aid of the Grateful Dead.In fact The Deads,put me to sleep and the dog,breathes for another 24 hours...

Useless.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Carpenters - Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft (Full Version)   Un-Cool Songs...Music I hate I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2023 5:35 am

Got to be careful here.Any hate towards Carol Carpenter and the wrath and scorn the internet community will vent on you,not to mention,I don't want to insult Sonic Youth,who wrote about her in a song,"Super Star",because they're a cool band.

My hate for this song is based on erroneous information.I was told this song was floating in space,on a satellite,playing in the deep blue.Along with human vials of blood,a star map to our Earth,a golden record with recordings of various languages,etc.

Those harmonious alien crystal cities,in perfect alignment with ley lines that create free energy points,would be shattered,with this crappy din of a track.That fake universal love vibe she hits the high notes with,displacing tectonic plates of the planet,collapsing into the abyss of their oceans,Atlantis style.

NO!!!,this soundtrack is the end of us all.We have inadvertently declared war on a once peaceful race.Haven't you all seen the rise in UFO footage.They're not all happy with us,except the scaley ones who get off on our evils.

Maybe it's time....

Un-Cool Songs...Music I hate LDWLOcJl
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Eagles - Hotel California (Live 1977) (Official Video) [HD]   Un-Cool Songs...Music I hate I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2023 5:56 am

Always reminds me of the East Maitland apartment block with the occult group.It was playing in flat one the day we moved in.Evil little place,sometimes you could see the black ribbons of energy around it.

Never liked that West Coast cocaine infused movement.Long boring guitar solos when three chords arranged skilfully played fast,slow,fast,Pixies style is all you need.

Fook American corporate rock,sell their souls for what ?.Give me alternative labels any day.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Nana Mouskouri: Love is like a butterfly   Un-Cool Songs...Music I hate I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 1:33 pm

This is the kind of music,that makes the serial killers.
When I was 22 and Pudden died,I decided to rid the world of corruption and become a killer.

Instead of the usual cowardly route of women children,sexual partners compromised,etc,etc...I wanted to nail the corrupt politicians, (He,he quite a list),bad judges,lawyers,CEO's of polluting companies and naughty law enforcement.

But I became a speed-freak instead,it was fast and tried to forget Pudden.Funny,a cat can drive you to the urge of purifying the Earth.

Might've had fun,but looking back,houses in Warrawee in 1993-4,were only $250,000,today a couple of million or more.

Bloody oathe I regret it.I was working a government job,I could've afforded it,but up my arm it went.

Anyway,the sort of song you play on headphones and mow down the naughties.A soothing charm as axe and bone meet.Maybe a slow flaying for the naughty evil wicked.

Un-Cool Songs...Music I hate JWH2TPrt

Certainly...a track for the deranged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Un-Cool Songs...Music I hate   Un-Cool Songs...Music I hate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Un-Cool Songs...Music I hate
Page 1 of 1