Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: The Beatles Money (That's What I Want)    Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:58 pm

Oh...and if you cops want this all to disappear,everything I've written,my hate and attitude
then for one,you'll pay for a small dwellings bond,somewhere between Batemans Bay to Eden,you'll pay for the truck and trailer hire for my belongings and car to be transported,I'll deliver it,pending you approaching the state government,with hat in hand,very humble you will be and admit your 22 years of corruption and unfair undeclared war against me.

My demands are simple,for the hoax sexual harassment done by Williams,the hoax rape done by Joy,David White and Det Anderson

the hoax AVO done by Voetterl and the perjury committed at my pre-sentence by Jeremy Gunn

15+ years occult abuse...and I mean it.

the spinal injuries done to me by Jeffrey Ingram,the lies committed by Jeffries on his statement

the split calf muscle and warts growing on my feet and hands living at the filthy factory that LJ Hooker dared to take advantage of with leasing it to two Taree kids with raw sewerage on the floor,the humiliation,lies and rumours you spread to everyone I meet in town businesses and acquaintances....

I demand and you will fooking do this or else,we are going to have it out and you won't be hushing it up,cause I'll put my life on the line taking you out

foff foff foff foff

1. $ 4 million but settle for 2.5 million
2. Clean record
3. Permit for hand-gun is optional.(But rather be legal than black market)

...then,when the money clears in my account,I disappear,new name,new country (Europe),where it snows.

Then everything ever written.disappears.Don't worry about Sodlike Productions,the prick webmaster might be stubborn,but we know his habits.He'll bow to pressure,especially from you...he has his habits and ways of making dough.

Fook with me...and a war with casualties and we incarnate together,on Earth or another solar system.

Your choice.Don't f*ck around,get to it.

]
Back to top Go down
http://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Premiere Bruce Baird - Flipper - Love Canal from Emerald Cities    Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:47 am

Don't worry you guys,I approached Premiere Bruce Baird for you.

I'm sure you'll be hearing about it.Let's hope you people look into your hearts,stop being arrogant Freemasons

and be accountable for the mistakes you've made and do the right thing for once.

I don't want to be the bastard and get trapped into the re-incarnation game and you know it too...I've studied your craft and degrees.Most of you are so corrupt by the time you get to the 17th degree the philosophical levels of Freemasonry,it's no
good to you to go beyond...there are high prices to pay...and you know it.

So I'll show you what I gave Mr Baird....enjoy.

Dear Premiere Baird,I'm not a fan of yours due to the days when you took our overtime and shiftwork from us rail workers when you were minister for transport.I don't like Liberals either,known for avoiding corruption allegations and burying investigations,like the good old boys of Freemasonry do.I'm not going to play games,listen to reason,the NSW Police destroyed my life and faith.Money or blood,that's all there is left.Here is a link to my forum,with Ombudsmans reports,letters to Gallacher,PM Rudd and Gillard,NSW Attorney General.Try and arrest me and it's on.Be compassionate for once and listen,regards,Jason Cook.

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t71p20-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-part-2beginning-to-end#1297

Oh...and if you cops want this all to disappear,everything I've written,my hate and attitude
then for one,you'll pay for a small dwellings bond,somewhere between Batemans Bay to Eden,you'll pay for the truck and trailer hire for my belongings and car to be transported,I'll deliver it,pending you approaching the state government,with hat in hand,very humble you will be and admit your 22 years of corruption and unfair undeclared war against me.

My demands are simple,for the hoax sexual harassment done by Williams,the hoax rape done by Joy,David White and Det Anderson

the hoax AVO done by Voetterl and the perjury committed at my pre-sentence by Jeremy Gunn

15+ years occult abuse...and I mean it.

the spinal injuries done to me by Jeffrey Ingram,the lies committed by Jeffries on his statement

the split calf muscle and warts growing on my feet and hands living at the filthy factory that LJ Hooker dared to take advantage of with leasing it to two Taree kids with raw sewerage on the floor,the humiliation,lies and rumours you spread to everyone I meet in town businesses and acquaintances....

I demand and you will fooking do this or else,we are going to have it out and you won't be hushing it up,cause I'll put my life on the line taking you out

1. $ 4 million but settle for 2.5 million
2. Clean record
3. Permit for hand-gun is optional.(But rather be legal than black market)

...then,when the money clears in my account,I disappear,new name,new country (Europe),where it snows.

Then everything ever written.disappears.Don't worry about Sodlike Productions,the prick webmaster might be stubborn,but we know his habits.He'll bow to pressure,especially from you...he has his habits and ways of making dough.

Fook with me...and a war with casualties and we incarnate together,on Earth or another solar system.

Your choice.Don't f*ck around,get to it

Time for song.....I know,something I like with Bruce in it.

Bruce Loose from the band flipper...how about a song that mirrors the Methane Hydrate being released from the Arctic thanks
to global warming you Liberals deny that's happening...yes.

I know exactly....

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: The Jenny Maklin Emails / FLIPPER - LOVE CANAL   Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:11 pm

Let me give you an idea about corruption.
I used to work on the railways.We did overtime on a shutdown that logged us on two hours more than we all worked.I got injured on the way home at the BP Asquith petrol station.Tore all the ligaments in my right ankle.I can never claim for that
due to the paperwork involved and I won't be backed up by my former employer,State Rail.I witnessed 20 chainsaws arrive on the truck.Only eight made it to the lock-up and inventory.We used to do line rebuilds,i was put with a drug addict truckie to work me into to accept the way things are.The bosses,Chris Oliver,Neville Turner,Sparks were all in on taking thousands of dollars of cashed in copper,and us truckies got our cut too.They knew I didn't want to go along with it.Later that week,at the Epping sub-station,they sent me up a pole,Chis Oliver asked me an unusual request to loosen the Earth Sticks,they should be tight.They turned the power back on whilst up there.The sticks jumped off and nearly electrocuted me.Done on purpose.

When the Liberals,with Bruce Baird as transport minister,he's now the premiere,started to privatise certain aspects of the job,like line clearing and tree lopping,Neville Turners son in law,would get the contract,be over quoted for the job and those two would pocket the money left over.Built Turners Yarramalong homestead.On tax payers money.

If you think I got faith in the legal system,political,Police who protect paedophile occultist and businessmen...then guess again.If you think I have faith in our legal system,who use every excuse not to investigate allegations like these,due to them placing me on a psyche pension,which I am not,guess again.

Here is the Jenny Maklin Emails I sent not long ago...

I even wanted to sue Centrelink for putting me on this dreary lifestyle of welfare recipients.

And no-one has payed attention.4 Corners were sent all this information and have not heard from them.

You want to bury your heads in the sand,well,I won't be silenced.

19th Jan 2015

Titled :I'm worth Saving

Dear Honourable MP Jenny Maklin,

I approach you and your office to act as conduit for me to the now serving Liberal Party MP Marice Payne,who I believe is the minister for human resources including Centrelink and the Department of Housing portfolios.I did not go direct,as I have little faith for those on the other side of the bench in matters humanitarian.

I have no friends or family and completely on my own.The reasons are horrible,one friend wanted me to kill a fourteen year old after he rapes her,another molested a 10 years old girl and wanted me to cover up for,which I won’t.The family I come from,were extremely violent,liars and thieves,who stole all I had and cut me out of the will,cause I wouldn’t worship their “Cult of Personality” mentalities.

I have nothing except for an old 1967 Holden that I’m assembling to be moved due to my ex-partner and children being evicted,thanks to the polices involvement in the real estate to be rid of me from Taree.I have been in a state of war with them since 1993,2000,2002 and 2012 till present due to hoaxed scenarios of sexual assault,sexual harassment,hoaxed resist arrest and common assault,where I was the victim and charged for the crime from the lies of my former partner,who later admitted I was innocent to a solicitor,David Firth,then working for Aboriginal Legal Services.

He’s an ex-police officer whose brother works at Taree Police Station.One of three solicitors who dropped me and made me represent myself and I came to the former serving Labor Party under Kevin Rudd,to warn of the court case where my ex-partner and police will perjure themselves and he referred it to NSW Attorney Generals Office,which was ignored and swept under the rug.

I’m soon approaching 4 Corners on the ABC with another 10 cases that were handled by Taree courts Magistrate McKosker in a corrupt manner,similar to mine.This is in regards to how Police mis-use the loop-holes in the AVO laws.Which they also did to me.I also before that court date twice wrote to then serving Police Minister Michael Gallacher,NSW Police Ombudsman and the Prime Ministers office (Rudd) who got in touch with Barry Unsworth.Both Liberal state MPs went down for corruption.They may have been a bit occupied than to see the importance of justice and that our police and courts run within their juridictions.

Honourable MP Maklin,what I’m going to tell you now,will stretch the limits of your belief system unless you’re an Eastern Star Freemason.I’ve been diagnosed with schizophrenia,that I do not have.I’m a victim of an Occult group that does “Negative Telepathic Group Rapport”.You suffer clairaudience or voices to the head,great pain after you go through an energy strip down through kundalini and most don’t survive but suicide within weeks or months.This occult group is run by Mary Braun and Steven Busteed of Dent st Islington,they have killed before with this and are also doing it to Busteeds sister,who will be labled a schizo,have a pension like me,same symptoms but she’s in a worse situation.This is the reason I hate the Police.

The Occult group doing this to me,also have a pension for schizophrenia,they have sex with their children,murder and get away with it,having members of their family in the Police force.Their names are Laurance J Vella (deceased),Karly Anderson and her sister,Marie Anderson and the main target Paul Smith.They will live at these addresses,26 or 24 Porter Ave East Maitland,12 and 19 Rous Street East Maitland,29 Lindsay St East Maitland and formerly of 7 Young St,Rutherford after I attacked them,or retaliated for better use of a word.They were stalking Samantha Wilkinson (Ex-partner),my children and making threats.When I nearly beat them one day,they rang my phone and forgot to mask the number.I gave that number to dad,a former gaol warden,who used his friends in the Police force to track them down and I set fire to the verandah of their house,back in May 2002 Young St Rutherford as a warning,go near my family again and the next goes through the window.That’s how much trust I have in you Mrs Maklin.I went to Maitland Police 10 times before the event and Sen Constable Payne threatened me with the psyche ward instead of looking into the matter or questioning Samantha.I have never been back or done anything like that again,in fact,I vomited after it.It was the only thing I ever done wrong in life,except smoke a little marijuana,which saved my life from incurable Lymphocytosis,the onset of leukemia.This occult Rapport still goes on this second,15 years now,they’re laughing as I write to you.

I have lived illegally for 15 years with Samantha due to the police corruption,occult threats and three home invasions,two with Taree Polices blessing.We have a dysfunctional relationship and she is moving and I’m not invited.That’s why I’m desperate and come to you.She has sexual problems from an incest type of family,where I don’t suffer that.I’m not allowed a relationship with her or anybody but she can.She maybe unfair,but terminally ill too and don’t want her punished.I have a severe back injury due to the hoax resist arrest that Senior Constable Ingram did to me,because I complained to the Ombudsman that he would’nt give me information who burnt my car.Since then,I’ve had 2 cars burnt,one stolen by the Police and LJ Hooker Taree who do favours for them and one vandalized by Jeremy Gunn another Police Officer in Taree.Yes,this did happen.There is no way,I’m giving up my 1967 Holden HR to anybody,I’ve spent $25,000 on the mechanicals and haven’t even painted it yet,if I was to sell it,I’d be lucky to get $3000-5000.It’s the only material thing I own now,along with the tools,lifting aids and a shed full of parts that I bought whilst working at Repco for the guy who touched up that 10 year old girl,Colin Packer,Gosford West Repco.The other creep,is Gavin Smith,who wanted me to silence a fourteen year old he planned on raping,until I threatened to tell his wife,then kill him instead.We were’nt friends after that revelation to say the least.

In September 2002,Maitland detectives set me up for a hoax rape,only to get the DNA to prove the house fire.I got beat up by friends of the Occult on 21st of Sept 2002 and questioned two days before.As it turned out,there was no rape,it was a hoax,the complaintant was a Kelly Ann Sparks,friend of Vellas and now part of the Newcastle Occult group.Do you not find this a great mis-use of tax payers money and corruption if the Police can set you up for hoax sexual allegations ?.Rape is the lowest,most heinous crime that can’t be justified,unlike murder in self defence.It wasn’t the first time either,this happened on a train back in 1993,I made that story online and will now give you the link to find it.Hornsby Police,Sen Constable Williams.The story will make you sick.

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t71-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-part-2beginning-to-end

This is who I am.I’m not the monsterous drug addict the Police paint me to be.I was on heavy pain killers but stopped and endure it for weeks on end,until someone gives me a joint.I was on codeine

But it ages you,ruins your pancreas,liver and kidneys.Sometimes it takes me three hours to get out of bed and ready,the pain locks up my spine.Lucky I have hoist and tools or I could’nt work on my car.The laughable aspect,the police caused the injuries and have the hide to whisper in peoples ears I’m such and such,pathetic lying little people they are.And yes,I DO suffer discrimination,from whites,police even the Aboriginals who think I’m Lebanese and harass me for it.Look Greek actually.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/101336213684889979141/photos

the guy with the cat on his shoulders,it’s my Google profile.

What I’ve come to ask,beg or at least be heard,I need assistance and don’t have the privilege of time

I need assistance with moving and to find a place to live.I’m moving far away so Sam and all my enemies,I’ll be out of reach of their manipulation.I nearly got run over last Thursday again,by a plain clothes cop car,the sixth attempt on my life in four to five months.I haven’t got references anymore as the last place I rented was back in 1995 and that real estate does’nt exist anymore,think it’s a bait and tackle shop in Toukley.I don’t care what it is,as long as it has a lockable garage,electricity and running water.I found a place if you like to look,here’s the link

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-unit-nsw-batemans+bay-414713431

Yes,I’m moving far south where no-one has heard of me.Batemans Bay is also the closest port to Canberra,where I’d like to buy suits and clothing from thrift shops from affluent people like politicians and business owners of Canberra,but I’ll take anything I can get from Batemans Bay to Eden,but it must have a lock-up garage.All that’s needed is a three tonne truck,with car trailer and someone to help move.I can even do it myself,all I need is the funds,or more preferred,paid for by your office,with your endorsement.48 hours is all I need on my own,so I can pack,deliver and take truck and trailer back,find my way home by public transport.

Doesn’t have to be a house,can be an abandoned petrol station,office block,work shed as long as I can store my car.Don’t have a fridge or washing machine,but will make do until April when I’ll buy both second hand and pay for my registration out of the $1000 Centrelink advance I’ll be legible for by then.I’m very clean and wash myself and clothes repeatedly,near two showers a day,especially Summer,but I love cold winters,can’t stand the heat,never could.Australia’s rotten for that,need total tree coverage this country.

I will even pay it back from my pension,but I need to go now,two weeks preferable,month at most.Before “they” close in before I leave.The landlord of this XX Boyce st house is Tim Stack a horrible solicitor who charges maximum for rent on a house that is inundated with filth and vermin.He maybe even a cousin of mine,but he is corrupt as the rest of Taree,the councils lawyer who covers up asbestos dumps on various properties of his and LJ Hookers lands.I’m the real reason Sam got evicted.They all ganged up on me,Stack drinks with McKosker,whom I tried to have investigated by NSW Attorney General.Close knit community.It’s more like Boss Hogg and the dukes of Hazzard this place,detatched from the rest of world running under their own rules.

I come to the Labor Party,not just because I vote and adore you all.I’m not confident in Liberals who quash investigations,unlike Bob Carr did in NSW with investigating rapes committed by male Police Officers against female officers in the mid 90’s.Labor is prepared to investigate their own,Liberals sweep it under the carpet.I am dismayed that we are about to buy a proven inadequate air-craft for the military,the Joint Strike Fighter,when Labor was smart enough to consider the Su-30 and SU-35 Russian made planes.America and Europe always dump their sub-standard equipment on Australia all the time,for examples,the Collins Class Submarine and Styre Rifle for the Army.

The Liberal Party also created the ICE epidemic,by banning the three pre-cursor ingredients to make Meth Amphetamine (Pure) with the Ether wash that removes the carcinogens.Biker gangs and other filth moved onto synthesizing pseudoephedrine as a replacement,which turned out to be even worse.This was done under John Howards watch,no wonder Tony Abbott promised ex-amount of millions over the next 20 years for the medical industry,the amount of leukemia,blood disorders,liver and pancreatic cancers that will arise,will fall under that time frame,it’s happening now,we have to modernize similar to the Netherland model or we are going to loose.It’s happening all around the Western World now and I’m very disappointed with the Liberals myopia on the subject.

I have written to your party the need for drug reform and the government needs to market and sell it for their income and as a means to monitor these people.Give addicts and users their drugs cheap,but ramp up the laws for violence measurabley,5 years mandatory for a punch.Etc Etc.But instead of having “Faggot Factories” for prison,inmates will do a mix of labour and manufacturing,with afternoon and night psyche classes to learn to have relationship,friendships and sexual partners,gaols will also become mixed sex so this can happen in practice,not just theories.Talk about this in full one day,I’ll submit a paper.The classes,humanitarian will be based on Steiner Schools of learning,mixed with aversion therapy,A Clockwork Orange in style.But that’s another time,when I get settled,been working on it for years…A little Brave New World meets Kubrick….It has merit when you all see it.

Please contact me by the email provided,my phone is 0450750446 and I have a PO Box,229 Taree 2430.I’m afraid and concerned yes,but I haven’t given up on someone finally hearing my horrible truths and helping me.It’s ludicrous,but Centrelink has been nicer and more family to me than my own,that’s why I approach you Mrs Maklin,with hat in hand,honest and open.I have hope for Australia too,I long for the day Keating led this country,the racial integrity,tolerance the funding of sports institutes and the arts,I adored him the most.Used to religiously watch Order In The House

Serving up little Johnny,God I loved it,he was a visionary and Howard stole the credit for his economic management,but Kerry Packer and that awful channel nine had a lot to do with that.Halcyon days.

Mrs Maklin,honourable MP,thankyou to you and your staff for at least reading this,but please consider,I don’t want to be the next victim of state oppression or just another accidental death.I would just be so appreciative to be in a place,happy for the first time in my life,alone and maybe get a cat for company,they’re my favourite humans,very affectionate,if who ever allows it.My faith and life,rest in your hands,my most kindest regards and gratitude for taking a little bit of time from your busy schedule,regards,Jason Kenneth Cook.

Centrelink Customer Reference Number XXXX XXXX XXXXh

13th Feb 2015

Dear Honourable Member Jenny Maklin,
I wrote to you and your office on the 19/1/2015 explaining my terrible dilemma not realizing your department doesn’t really deal with human resources like
Centrelink and Department of housing.My fault,I know,the titles in government change and quite confusing most of the time.But my time is short and will find myself on the street
on the 20th of this month.As I stated to you.I don’t want to lose what I worked very hard for.I was just told today by Samantha that she has been approved for another house.
I explained the horrible events in my life and what happened.I only in the last 24 hours,made available all the letters I wrote to your government led by Julia Gillard,Kevin Rudd,
The NSW Attorney General,Former and disgraced MP Gallacher of Emergency Services,Geoff Provost and the ineffective bureaucracy,NSW Ombudsman and like NSW Police,I hold the
greatest contempt and hate for,for good reasons.I tried to warn everybody before the court day,but still got prosecuted for crimes I never committed without evidence,statements
and a witness that turned on the police and proved perjury,before she was escorted from the court and I was set up.

I know what I was asking for assistance to move and be set up in Batemans Bay,maybe a little difficult and come back to you out of desperation.You and Labor might not have much influence
in that area and I do need medical attention for pain management,plus as I’ve settled,access to mechanical businesses,internet and travel points.And since the police and I have mutual animosities
to the point we’ll kill each other and I have approached the Federal Police over these incidents with no result,Canberra is under Federal Law,not state police,therefore,I’d be under the protection
and prosecution,if I was a criminal aspect,which I’m not.Canberra has a large availability of department housing,in the Queenbeyan area,I believe.

Batemans Bay was for retirement purposes,It’s beautiful,I didn’t want to be connected to the drug cultures of amphetamine that has destroyed the North Coast,It’s solitude and disconnected from the general
mayhem of suburbia,I wanted to write beautiful things instead of the hate that centres on the Police and Masonic power-men behind them.Don’t get me wrong,I have a great respect for the Kraft,just not the people who mis-use it.I am very well acquainted with Manly P Hall,his 1968 book,Questions and Answers is the reason I stay my hand and do not seek petty revenge.It’s why I’m a good father as well.

I sacrificed everything to keep this family on the right path.Both my children,16 and 18,both virgins and drug free,very well liked by people and the school teachers an example to all.There was no need for control mechanisms
or religeon,just spiritual awareness and allowing them to be children,without adult issues or the parents baggage to hinder them.They know not hate,racism,sexisms or any “Isms” that retard the growth of complete human beings,despite how the parents feel about each other.It was Freemasonry that guided me,despite my hate for business clans and corruption.

Would anyone else,come to you and beg for help and lie to you ? No,they’d be crazy,cause you have the power and can do things that no others can.Just sick of being the victim of others lies,games,thievery and plots,due
to them knowing my spiritual aspirations in a modern world.They know my limitations and take advantage.They always have.I wasn’t even told my father died a year ago,I found out by ringing the masonic village in Cessnock
seeking information on Tim Stack.Dennis Stack was his brother in law,both families,originally from Taree.It was about my car being stolen by the real estate under Stacks name.Taree police,just happened to screw up the paperwork,thankyou Rodney Leonard.He also expresses interest in my HR,get it now ?.

There’s so much more to this story and made it available online.Here’s the link.

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t71p10-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-part-2beginning-to-end     (read from the fourth post,starting with Michael Gallacher)

Please do not be put off by the hateful tone,it’s a form of cartharsis and I get to humiliate them without getting in trouble.Plus I’m seeking damages and will give 10% to the political party who helps me to this conclusion.Set up for a hoax rape,hoax sexual harassment,hoax AVO and resist arrest resulting in injuries,stolen car,two burnt and one other vandalized by the police,warts and split calf muscle from squatting in a derelict factory,with raw sewerage on the ground,giving me warts and growths on arms,feet,hands and legs and every thug in the polices employ taking swipes and shots at me,yes,I’m really at my wits end.

I’ve kept our correspondence secretive.I am trusting you,who I’ve never met.I even incriminated myself to prove it.Hell,there’s even a screen-cap of a Youtube patron contacting me about the very same occult group I previously mentioned.It’s all there.And everybody has turned a blind-eye,yet,explored by a barrister,I could bankrupt this state and bring the whole justice system under scrutiny and question,that’s why I’m offering a comprehensive review and reform of the whole system.Canberra is very handy,cause I can sit in the visitors seats,quietly and observe exactly the mechanics of government and see the future outcomes of both parties policies.Then for free,offer better solutions and ideas that some who are disconnected from the general public would overlook and think trivial,which are not for the masses.

Tomorrow,I’m going to waste my pension on a storage facility,IF there’s any available.After the 20th,maybe look at a refuge and live off noodles for a few weeks.I’m hoping you get back to me very soon.I asked you to be a conduit to the Liberals due to my distrust of them.If you have,I thankyou,but heard nothing from anybody except for an automated response.I have told you,I have nobody...none at all.That’s why I’m desperate and come to you.Hell,I’d even take Zeehan in Tasmania,except the tailing from tin mining causes cancer in the local populace.But it’s better than the street.Like I previously said I don’t even have references,I slipped through the cracks of the system years ago.I don’t even exist in some ways.Not even on a census.

Here’s my contact,if nobody can do anything,just say so.I don’t want to cling to high-hopes like I’ve done in the last month.I don’t want to lose all again either.I’ll accept anything that one can give.Batemans Bay is for beauty and aesthetics.Ever listened to Bryan Ferrys and Roxy Musics Sea Breezes or The Velvet Undergrounds The Ocean (Here Comes The Waves) ? I love the ocean,I walk its sand with my cats on my shoulders.Dark cold winters,alone on a beach,nothing like it.I want to be disconnected from the hard drugs,the violence,the dysfunctional relationships,the gangs,the filth.

Everything from Sydney and North thereof is rotten to the core.Anything south is fine.It’s cold,not a high money area,less connection to bikers,excellent.I need help with the moving,but trying to keep it at a low cost for all.Even pay it back to the government at $50 per fortnight.Please look at my forum,read what has happened,understand why I am this way.

thelyran@XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mobile Phone: 0450750446

Po Box 229,Taree,2430 NSW Australia.

Thankyou for your time in reading this and the considerations that may follow,most kindest regards,Jason Cook.

And you know what,Centrelink can't do anything about this,thanks to Taree Local Court and Magistrate McKosker ruling against me that I was with Sam due to schizophrenia and the statement that Matthew Voetterl made up,with Sams lies to protect the family,that was perjured by Jeremy Gunn in court,refuted in court by their own witness,Samantha after I asked her one question...then the prosecution escorted her out of court so she doesn't make anymore mistakes in telling the truth.

The whole thing was a set-up, from start to finish.

I was dropped by three solicitors,set-up for breach by ALS Louis Stanton,put in gaol by courts registrar Anna Skene that turned into 14 days and I know the reason why....but they just happened to lose the paperwork,make mistakes over and over with me and this case.Just happened to not pass on the message from Real Estate,to Rodney Leonard the Polices clerk that resulted in my car being STOLEN by SBG Mechanical...etc,etc.

When it took them 1 year to amend the AVO,they couldn't even remember to put my daughter on the paperworkTook another 48 hours to even remember after we already went to court.See,they don't run under jurisdictions here in Taree,they play the system to how they see fit.

The AVO should've been annulled,Sam breached 3 times by texts,one on the 12th Dec,25th dec 2012,then the 8th Jan 2013 where she declared she was dying.She came down that factory and have sex with me on many occasions after that.

What a joke the sytem is...pure joke.

Louis Stanton of ALS Taree

Anna Skene Taree Courts Registrar

Michael Jones of Barroughclough Jones and Associates,who implied I use ICE but the gaols drug test reveal a negative result,LOL

Kerry Townes of LJ Hooker Taree

Rodney Leonard-Taree Police Clerk,thief,liar and pervert,here's his Facebook interest

Ann Joy formerly of Maitland now Macksville Police who set me up for the hoax rape

FIGHT THE POWER !!!!

FOR MORE PICTURES AND INFORMATION NOT LISTED CHECK MY IMGUR PHOTO ACCOUNT AT THIS LINK:

http://thelyran.imgur.com/all/

Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu

WE ARE BREEDING

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Public Image Limited - Albatross   Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Slow motion
Slow motion
Getting rid of the albatross
Sowing seeds of discontent
I know you very well
You are unbearable
I've seen you up far too close
Frying rear blinds
If I wanted
Should I really
If I run away
Run away
Riding along on the crest of the wave
Another will not forget
I know you very well
Run away
Run away
Should I
I run away
I know you very well
You are unbearable
I see you far too close
If I wanted to
If
Run away
Run away
I ran away
I ran away

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Rodney Leonard Taree Police Ombudsmans Report   Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:07 am

Cthulhu  Cthulhu  Cthulhu  Cthulhu

Hey Rodney Leonard ...have a nice coronary over this old chap

Below is a copy of your online complaint submitted to the NSW Ombudsman, for your records. We will now process your complaint. Please allow up to 10 business days for us to contact you. If you don't hear back from us within this time, please call our inquiry line on 02 9286 1000 or 1800 451 524 (outside Sydney metro).

Complaint details  

Please name the NSW agency you are making a complaint about:    Police (Taree)    
Please give the details of your complaint (maximum length 3000 characters):    Yesterday,about 12 noon,I went to Taree Police,to see Const Voetterl to resolve the issues of the AVO case he put me on,the hoax resist arrest that I got spinal injuries,the misconduct of the officers,instead of doing the TV interview with 4 Corners,being a bit camera shy and to secure a quiet settlement with the NSW government.Not just for this,but the hoax rape in 2002,the hoax sexual harassment set up in Hornsby 1993,20+ years police corruption.Rodney Leonard was asked to pass on to Voetterl that I want to see him.He refused because I didn't want to share details with a clerk,who failed in his duties before with me,on purpose,resulting in the theft of one of my vehicles.that ended up at the scrappers.At least this time,he was honest instead of deceitful.Rodney made a big song and dance and I walked out in disgust,that a clerk,one with a proven track record of incompetence at best,corrupt at worst,can decide who may have conference with an officer.Is this how much power you give them.A filthy fat pervert of a clerk that has Facebook interest at looking at womens and school girls camel toes,breast and other sexual body parts,I'll supply this evidence as well.Is this the sort of police force you have ?.Oh that's right,this is the Ombudsmans office,the same office,that covered up for former Taree Police officer Slaide,who molested a number of Aboriginal girls and nothing was done,despite numerous complaints,only to find he done it to a police officers daughter in WA and you finally acted.Hmmmmmmm !!!!    
What happened after you complained to the agency?:    Well.I've contacted you numerous times and you hand the investigation over to police to investigate,guess what happens,nothing.So,I'm waiting for Labor to win the state election,then I'm going to call for an investigation into you,the NSW Attorney General and I am going to do the TV interviews now and I am going to be loud and proud about it.Especially highlight how NSW police set innocent people up for sex crimes and they're the ones committing these acts.    
What do you want to happen for your complaint to be resolved?:    Just sit tight until after the election.I have recently contacted Bruce Baird,Jenny maklin,4 Corners and today,SBS TV.here's the perverts facebook account https://www.facebook.com/rodney.leonard.94 is that what NSW police and their employees are about,I'm going to have fun and you people set me up for crimes that I wouldn't even consider,shame on all of you.Going to enjoy this,nothing but football thug,sexual deviants the lot of you.But at least you have something in common with footie players,the rapings,drug dealings.Or do you forget when Bob Carr in the 90's led an investigation into female officers being raped? Of course you want to.Kind regards,Jason Cook.    
Document 1:    q43aUzX.jpg, type image/jpeg, 143.4 KB    
Document 2:    1jdNIEO.jpg, type image/jpeg, 235.2 KB    
Document 3:    No file uploaded

Personal details

Email:    thelyran@XXXXXXXXXX
Title:    Mr
First name(s):    Jason Kenneth
Family name:    Cook
Address:    Po Box 229 Taree 2430
Suburb:    Taree
State:    NSW
Postcode:    2430
Telephone (preferred contact number) enter without spaces:    65577373
Telephone (re-enter preferred contact number) enter without spaces:    65577373
Telephone (mobile) enter without spaces:    0450750446

Behalf Details

Are you making this complaint on behalf of another person?:    
If yes, what is the name of that person?:    
identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander?:    Yes
speak a language other than English at home?:    
If yes, what language?:    
Have a disability or special need?:    
Are you under 25 year of age?:    other

sweet dreams children  

]

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: NSW Ombudsman - Sen Constable Slaide of Taree - The Pixies Stormy Weather   Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:18 am

Oh,this is a nice reminder of the ineffectiveness of the Ombudsmans office.

This is Slaide,serial molester of young teen girls.

Nothing was done by the NSW Ombudsman despite numerous complaints from the Aboriginal community.

He was only reprimanded once Slaide went to Western Australia and committed same acts to a Police Officers daughter.

The NSW Ombudsmans face and egg,as always,is in alignment.

Billy Ruben wrote:

Cthulhu  Cthulhu  Cthulhu  Cthulhu

Hey Rodney Leonard ...have a nice coronary over this old chap

Below is a copy of your online complaint submitted to the NSW Ombudsman, for your records. We will now process your complaint. Please allow up to 10 business days for us to contact you. If you don't hear back from us within this time, please call our inquiry line on 02 9286 1000 or 1800 451 524 (outside Sydney metro).

Complaint details  

Please name the NSW agency you are making a complaint about:    Police (Taree)    
Please give the details of your complaint (maximum length 3000 characters):    Yesterday,about 12 noon,I went to Taree Police,to see Const Voetterl to resolve the issues of the AVO case he put me on,the hoax resist arrest that I got spinal injuries,the misconduct of the officers,instead of doing the TV interview with 4 Corners,being a bit camera shy and to secure a quiet settlement with the NSW government.Not just for this,but the hoax rape in 2002,the hoax sexual harassment set up in Hornsby 1993,20+ years police corruption.Rodney Leonard was asked to pass on to Voetterl that I want to see him.He refused because I didn't want to share details with a clerk,who failed in his duties before with me,on purpose,resulting in the theft of one of my vehicles.that ended up at the scrappers.At least this time,he was honest instead of deceitful.Rodney made a big song and dance and I walked out in disgust,that a clerk,one with a proven track record of incompetence at best,corrupt at worst,can decide who may have conference with an officer.Is this how much power you give them.A filthy fat pervert of a clerk that has Facebook interest at looking at womens and school girls camel toes,breast and other sexual body parts,I'll supply this evidence as well.Is this the sort of police force you have ?.Oh that's right,this is the Ombudsmans office,the same office,that covered up for former Taree Police officer Slaide,who molested a number of Aboriginal girls and nothing was done,despite numerous complaints,only to find he done it to a police officers daughter in WA and you finally acted.Hmmmmmmm !!!!    
What happened after you complained to the agency?:    Well.I've contacted you numerous times and you hand the investigation over to police to investigate,guess what happens,nothing.So,I'm waiting for Labor to win the state election,then I'm going to call for an investigation into you,the NSW Attorney General and I am going to do the TV interviews now and I am going to be loud and proud about it.Especially highlight how NSW police set innocent people up for sex crimes and they're the ones committing these acts.    
What do you want to happen for your complaint to be resolved?:    Just sit tight until after the election.I have recently contacted Bruce Baird,Jenny maklin,4 Corners and today,SBS TV.here's the perverts facebook account https://www.facebook.com/rodney.leonard.94 is that what NSW police and their employees are about,I'm going to have fun and you people set me up for crimes that I wouldn't even consider,shame on all of you.Going to enjoy this,nothing but football thug,sexual deviants the lot of you.But at least you have something in common with footie players,the rapings,drug dealings.Or do you forget when Bob Carr in the 90's led an investigation into female officers being raped? Of course you want to.Kind regards,Jason Cook.    
Document 1:    q43aUzX.jpg, type image/jpeg, 143.4 KB    
Document 2:    1jdNIEO.jpg, type image/jpeg, 235.2 KB    
Document 3:    No file uploaded

Personal details

Email:    thelyran@XXXXXXXXXXXX
Title:    Mr
First name(s):    Jason Kenneth
Family name:    Cook
Address:    Po Box 229 Taree 2430
Suburb:    Taree
State:    NSW
Postcode:    2430
Telephone (preferred contact number) enter without spaces:    65577373
Telephone (re-enter preferred contact number) enter without spaces:    65577373
Telephone (mobile) enter without spaces:    0450750446

Behalf Details

Are you making this complaint on behalf of another person?:    
If yes, what is the name of that person?:    
identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander?:    Yes
speak a language other than English at home?:    
If yes, what language?:    
Have a disability or special need?:    
Are you under 25 year of age?:    other

sweet dreams children  

]
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: The Pixies - Is She Weird    Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:51 pm

Let's talk about Anns' stalking later,whilst I'm painted by the police as a serial rapist,stalker and beater of women,ROFLMAO

WHEN IT WAS SAM WHO TAMED ME WITH FIST FOR YEARS

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

I know you're rich in
Good clothes and little things
Your mind is fancy
(And your car is bitchin')
Is she weird
Is she weird, is she white
Is she promised to the night
And her head has no room
And her head has no room
Your heart is ripshit