Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!!   Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 1:34 am

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16077

This thread started at Webanarchy in the usual,mindless rants I'm known for.But here,it'll incorporate the old thread with the new and hopefully a case that is convincing will make those on the fence about this matter,reconsider their position,not their privilege.

I used to stick up for the gay community back in the 90's,on the back of second wave feminism.Used to enjoy a lot of documentaries put out by the ABC,one in particular,was "Snakes And Ladders" which you'd see from time to time on Open Learning,which I'd watch,speeding off my tits when amphetamine was amphetamine,not this zombie junk they got going now.

I was also an avid fan of Riot Grrrl from that era and seeing what was discussed then and what it has morphed into now,is just sickening,abusive and the violence will grow.

You little sexual mutants don't even realize you're only a tool of the Globalist/NWO elites.They are using you in this twisted sexual revolution to eventually pave the way for legalized peadophilia,right/left wing-Nazi/Communist,type governments to come back in vogue.

And you lot will be the first sacrificed at the guillotine at your local FEMA camps,they even got the gas oven train carriages ready to go.It'll happen all the world over,if you don't start waking up to yourselves.

I might've been joking about,with a little violent venting at Webanarchy,but free of being trolled here,we,the reader and myself,can explore the darker aspects of what you might not be aware of,your mind being corrupted and perverted at the college campuses and universities,pidgeon-holed so you don't see the natural extension of your own policies.

Doubt me...The term LGBTG was the original term for the gay community,well,the modern aspect.The knew one has a P at the end...LGBTGP...P for paedophile.

Is this what you want,your own destruction ? Caucasoids,or white people are breeding in very low numbers and your women joining this absurd,insane movement,where you only have black,brown lovers for partners and eventually parenthood,you might want to think about it.

Your movement actually favours me,I'm half caste Australian black,I'm getting smiles and come ons from this community,but I won't take advantage,even the pretty ones,due to what your policy really stands for.

You're nothing but pawns in George Soros's game,one of the most vilest,corrupted cretins in history.He's even starting to make Henry Kissinger look good and that's saying something.

I'm also one of the biggest worshippers and adorers of cats cat

And you got the hyde to spray their refuges...I'd kick the f*ck out of you if I seen that happen.

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: SJW's Say Cat Sanctuary Racist   Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 1:41 am

by Billy Ruben » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:34 am

You fuckin' little scumbag daddy fooking,slimey little sexually confused mutants,you are fooking dead.

I was actually turning to light and love until I seen this,So,just a little more mindless violence until I leave you all.

Come back elaborate later,but I've banned Riot Grrrl now,except for the Frumpies,the others like Bikini Kill,Bratmobile,Heavens to Betsys...suck my cock as if you ugly bitches could get it hard in the first place and to think I defended you fucks for 30 years and I feel so betrayed....

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! LMS4H1o

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bold function not working)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: I'd like to thank the SJW's for illuminating me....   Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 2:23 am

Yes,I'd like to thank the SJW's for illuminating me....
as I was quite unaware of Alt-right,Ben Shapiro,Milo Yiannopoulos,making 4Chan great again,those whacked out fags with their second to none investigative skills gave me the names and whereabouts of the worst SJW and most violent ANTIFA members,like the bike lock basher,Eric Clanton,that cretin,August Frog that cries rape at the drop of a hat,the great cheesehog,fat and disgusting,Anna Storelli and complete clowns like Aids Skrillex and Cuck Carl,the LULZ man,were exquisite.

But most of all,thankyou retards for making me aware of my usual centrist political leanings with a dash of leftism,was a sign of myopic evil in me.I used to vote Labor,the American quivalent to the Democrats,I'm now right wing and will support One Nation,if I do re-enrol to vote,which I'm not for now,until the government does something about my grievances for being set-up for hoax rapes and other crimes I'd never contemplate in my darkest moments.

I support Donald Trump because of you lot,in fact,you made many fence-sitters choose Trump due to your pathetic little games.I'm the same and that is your function,to re-invigorate strong right wing political parties,especially with the  Islamic terrorism apologist,the re-emergence of Communism and finally the violence of the left,which brings neo-nazis back in vogue.Like you did in Charlottesville.

In fact,I used to despise Trump,with what he did to the Scottish over the expansion of his golf course,but,he wants what I want for my country,re-instated manufacturing base and National Pride.

Thankyou SJW's,Antifa for bringing me out of the darkest illusions and making me see the light.

Idiots.

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! 7XyLlh7

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: 8 years of faggots and trannies....   Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 3:35 am

I really don't know what you guys are whinging about.

You had 8 years of a faggot and his tranny husband/wife in the White House and what did you get ?

1.More blacks killed by authorities than any other term.

2.A blow-out of the deficit from 12 trillion to 20 trillion dollars.

3.The systematic destruction of Irag which led to ISIS being funded and formed by the Demoncrats.

4.Relations between Russia and America at an all time low...and I like very much Putin.He's no cuckold faggot  that has infested every other political body of the world.

5.And most importantly,children not allowed to grow up as children,more sexually confused,when these issues should be addressed in puberty/teenage years.Have a look how pathetic and sad you creatures are.Mine grew up happy,without the need for drug/alcohol exploration,need for sexual activities until 18 and they were fooking happy,without the confusion of your issues,the guilt of religion or being made into robots and carbon-copies of their parents.Fook the lot of you,got no idea to be parents,let alone children to adults.

Let kids,be kids...grow slowly.It's the modern western world,enjoy.Have a look around the world and see what happens when you send kids to slave work when they're young,or witness and victims of war...

why don't you people enjoy what you have instead of trying to bring down the west and make your neighbourhoods the same hell-holes refugees are fleeing from,or should I say,battle-age angry Islamic men who have no intention of assimilation.What are the women and children ratios of refugees ?,considerably lower in statistics compared to battle-age radicalized men.

Feminist/Feminazis,you want equality for all do you...I don't think so...While you cry wolf about college rape-culture...good luck with being actually pack-raped,which is the Mid-East culture.

August West,I'll chat about you later,if by some miracle you find this...Have a look at Taree Police,Fun and Games from Beginning to End...and wonder why I hate women like you.

After POL's work in 4Chan,you're lucky you're American,I never knew why men kill women,until now.Just kidding you little rat,just want you winded up,so completely,since you pulled that Rapist shit with Owen Shroyer.

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! E4aIa6g

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bold function again)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: OWEN SHROYER - ALEX JONES - INFOWARS.COM   Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 4:00 am

Good on you mate,did a good job holding your own against insurmountable odds and very brave,just you and
the camera crew amongst enraged,crazed,SJW and ANTIFA freaks,I'm surprized any actually answer a fair open,honest question mate.

He supports Trump,but against the wall,he prefers hiring more border control.

I'm for the wall,I have a suspicion about one of those ex-soviet nukes being smuggled across the border,let alone elements in the US government and security services turning on their own and initiating a nuclear 911.

And that's what I fear you're heading for.The globalist/NWO/Rothchild Banksters need the USA to fall.

There was a time I hated America and the corporate rape of the Earth,now,we're a bunch of coffee shops and administration clerks,with some industry of building.

What Trump wants for America,I've been talking about for years with Australians.To re-instate a manufacturing goods industry,but done properly,not like the sludge they spewed into the Georges River in Sydney from the Ryde Industrial center.I miss seeing those old factories for electronics.Palsonic,AWA,Phillips,Pioneer.

Now all we have is over-population on welfare,fat and lazy west,while the East does hard-core pilates,Tar Kwon Do work-outs before they even begin their work-shifts.Even their civilian work-force is militarized...

You fat lazy entitled SJW's,you haven't got a hope...

Original AIDS Skrillex & Carl The Cuck at Trump Rally

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! 5NkEFwP

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! GQpAFFc

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Youtub censorship spoiling things as usual)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Milo Yiannopoulos Funny Moments    Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 4:19 am

He's an adorable,hilarious funny English-man that writes for Breitbart News.
Like I said,if it wasn't for you idiots,I wouldn't have had the hours of laughter that I've enjoyed with Milo.
Attractive bloke too,I'm sure he'd do well with both sexes.Had a chat about him at Webanarchy...and I picked his
reason for homosexuality,without being informed about it.Not the first case I've come across,no,there's no pun...
check the spelling.Come...to arrive,to find...

Yes Milo,I've seen others try to cuddle up with you with the homo-jokes.Sorry about describing the others as faggots.You're a gay man,out of the closet and delightful.You are gay.Faggots to me are liars,like Barack Obama.He pretended and therefore,lied to the American people,the Government and therefore troubled about his own identity.

A slimeball of the highest order,him and that silverback ape he's married too.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War...!!!!!   Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 4:27 am

Billy Ruben » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:19 am

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16077&start=10

Channelled From Puddy Command:

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! 1tZh1Ve

I knew when Obama talked about the LGBTG and SJW’s there was something quite not right.As a tool of division,certainly.This isn’t some paying lobby group,probably funded by the government itself.I’m sorry America,alien sockpuppets control your government,it has to be.The laws are just insane the world over,nothing makes sense anymore.Not allowed to call Mum and Dad by their titles,but insert “care-giver”,the family unit,no longer applicable.It’ll get too the point you’re too scared to have children,due to possible law-suits from LGBTG children screaming “you’re raping me with your eyes”.
Don’t even consider if you want to leave inheritance or a successful business to SWJ children,just imagine for a moment,the scenario at board meetings,when Miss Twinkle-toes with magic wand and fairy-wings is advising all sanitation staff must be transsexual chimpanzees with a left leg limp and congenital heart-condition.It really puts a spanner in the workings of the world if this filth is allowed to proliferate any further.
And us cats have no qualms with the homosexual people,who are arty and tasteful,they provide loving enviornments,with pamperings of human tuna and fish,not from cans.No,you can tell by the way these SJW’s dress,under their care,you’d be dead in a week.They never knew getting hit by a car isn’t always an accident,buit more hari-kiri.
Join us cats today and take back common sense,kill our alien infested political leaders and machine-gun and flame-flow this cross-dressing filth from the Earth,purify your memories of them with flame.

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! XvTUnjs

Meow ! Paws Up.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: How To Contact Puddy Command   Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 4:47 am

This is how you contact puddy Command

First,the paws of agreement...

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! ANgZnkc

Then a bong or two,maybe six....Nice Sativa.Go into your happy place....

And Puddy Command will be waiting for you.

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! LDE4DlO

First we kill the SJW's,then we turn on the Reptilians.  Cthulhu

Like August West,Miss Frog.RAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! Yjs9yip

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! 1323215478

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: TRIGGLYPUFF - Opie With Jim - Protester Goes Crazy at UMass (04/27/16)    Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 5:33 am

There was a time I had fond memories of U-Mass,due to my love of The Pixies and The Modern Lovers.Frank screaming,
"It's Educational",or Johnathan Richman enticing girls to drop out of university so they could love each other.
"Well the modern world not's so bad,not like the students say"...he wrote that in 1972 and you're still whining away,but at
least they addressed issues back then.In fact there was the great splintering of American society due to the Vietnam War.
This time around though,if the National Guard come out,I'm afraid I'd have to cheer them on.

You students of the leftie persuasion like turning a blind-eye to Hillary getting a paedophile off from raping a 14 year old,or her connections to the creep John Podesta,or the fact Hubby Bill Clinton the rapist,along with Hitlery the wife often flew on the Lolita Express on paedophile holidays...

Trump says,"grab them on the pussy" and it's World War Three,fooking idiots.You'd be three foot high and glowing for 200,000 years if Hillary the witch got in.We were at DEFCON 2,I was about to say good-bye to everybody and await Puddy Command to take me away.
Now Trump can fix relations with Putin,whom I like,very much.

Spending $60,000 on a useless course like womens studies and all the other subjects that end with studies,enjoy flipping burgers.

You wont earn a cent from it,but you may poison some other gullible souls,it's no great loss to me,I don't go for Womyn like that.

Maybe it's not so bad they're not breeding come to think about it.We'll get into fat shaming later,but really,girls and boys,this size body is not healthy.Really it's not.There's about four SJW's in this town,all are provocative to me.The one at the womens refuge is the worst.Anyway,have some memes....I love them.   cheeky

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! Bfm7ceU

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! 6f70lfm

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! MeGyISG

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Birthday Party - Sonnys Burning   Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 6:01 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

by Billy Ruben » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:34 am

You fuckin' little scumbag daddy fooking,slimey little sexually confused mutants,you are fooking dead.

I was actually turning to light and love until I seen this,So,just a little more mindless violence until I leave you all.

Come back elaborate later,but I've banned Riot Grrrl now,except for the Frumpies,the others like Bikini Kill,Bratmobile,Heavens to Betsys...suck my cock as if you ugly bitches could get it hard in the first place and to think I defended you fucks for 30 years and I feel so betrayed....

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! LMS4H1o

I grew up with a family of demons.I wasn’t allowed friends when I was young.I used to have dogs,they were more for mothers crack-pot schemes to make money,like breeding Besenjis or Poodles.This was around seven years old.Except Candy the Poodle rather make it with this bitsa up the street.He was fooking her in the park across from our Adam Street,Campsie home.They were in the tie position and I scared and chased them,the poor dog was stretched,running,dragging the impaled poodle behind him.Poor fuckers cock was 14 inches long after it came out.When Candy had the batch of puppies,her and them went missing.Dad was a security guard at Sydney Waterworks.He’d take me with him in this yellow Ford XB V8,there I seen Candy,skinny,scavenging for food,I looked at Dad,he’d look away with guilt.I knew who was behind it,mother.Mums boss at work was moving overseas,she left the cat to mum,someone had just poisoned my first cat,Sooty,a loving black cat.Then I got this white-socked big adult cat,called Pudden,a brown,silver and black striped Tabby Cat.
My love for them surged,we were inseperable,even though many tried to take him,even steal him,like when the circus came to visit,Pudden followed me there and we’d stroll together checking out the rides,but we were more interested in the Candy Floss and Coke smoothies.That night,Pudden went missing and I knew it was some circus person.When word got out,the whole circus came to my house,with apologises and gave the cat back.The witch that took him,seen what was in me and was most humble.I telepathed her there and then,she looked up with fear…and knew how lucky she was.I was a young witch,without even knowing it,despite the occult and supernatural books I was reading,I loved woodcuts,but angered what they did to cats,The Black Plague was their kharma and rightly so.
Presently,I’ve no home,just living in places,building up for an apartment,buying new fridges,washing machines and a Dyson vacuum.All I want is a functional home so I can be responsible and provide a home for abused and forgotten cats.I goto cat refuges and run out in tears,when they look up at me for love and hope.
How do you think,when I see spoilt little SJW’s middle-class twats defacing a building,that is not subsidized by the state or federal governments,volunteers pay rent or donate houses,time and money,feeding,neutering and maintaining the health of the unwanted,neglected cats who have been betrayed by those who were supposed to be responsible for them.Hate to see those types have children,really I do.
What is the Vatican to Christians,a mosque to Muslims,or a synagogue to the Jewish…a holy site to give reverence and worship to their chosen God,in the case of these three,the same God,just different packaging.
Cat refuges are sacred sites to me you stupid little children.Have you any idea what sort of violence I’m capable of ????
I won’t waste a bullet or a blade on you,I want great suffering and lamentations…but I will stomp your head in with steal cap work boots,pour acid into your eyeballs,take you far away,so no-one can hear you scream….just you,me,a bonfire and the silent observers above…satellites won’t save you nor hear you scream.I’m trying hard to become the good God,but you scummy little humans prefer the demon in me.I haven’t delivered what I can do,but I can kill in one day,more people than serial killers can do combined over a century.We must exclude political ones there who use industrial methods to remove the masses,that award goes to Mao Tsetung,Stalin and Hitler,a lowly third.But God the Nazis did it in style,those uniforms were to die for…and many did.I got one thing in common with Mengele,besides a medical background…I like to experiment.

So watch yourself SJW’s…I am most displeased.
Now for demon song,Sonnys Burning by The Birthday Party,it's kind of about,why people become evil...demons.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Ben Shapiro REACTS To HUFFPOST Men Can Have Period Article, Transgender    Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 5:24 pm

When Sam got pregnant,strange things happened to me,She got these weird cravings and her food combinations usually make my stomach turn,but whilst pregnant,totally bizarre,like the day she had tomato sauce on ice-cream.

I suppose looking back,I should be grateful I only got the morning sickness.It's not the first time I ended up substituting for her.Her shitbox karma,being one.

But this article was hilarious at first,now it just seems sad.Look,guys,if you go under the knife and become a Gal,don't worry to much,you won't get your periods.I can't say you'll be happy chopping of your penis either.
Shedding the lining of your uterus each month is a painful mucky business,why would you want to recreate a bodily function,that most women,if had a chance would do away with them all together.

I'm sorry,I just can't sympathize with those who do.And seeing a woman,in public,pretending to be a man,bleeding her pants off,is not a good look.

One day,when you SJW's,LGBTG types look back twenty years from now,if some rogue government hasn't rounded you up in death camps,you might think to yourselves,how stupid you looked back then.

Only one problem,the Internetz...doesn't forget.I wonder what future generations will think about this phase of
human evolution.There's only two genders guys,but it seems numerous sexual alignments,nothing wrong with that,as long as it's within age of consent,the two or multiple parties agree and no-one gets hurt.

Spose you paedophile types don't get that consideration.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!!   Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Now ! Cats Declare War On SJW,ANTIFA and More !!!!
Page 1 of 1