Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: South Park mocks the lottery/ Britney Spears - The Screamers - She frightens (May 1979)    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:14 am

Did I upset someone ?.

Mention Busteed once to often.I haven't been able to walk for two days.Best sickle cut ever down the right side.

Embedded black licorice energy,I can't shift it.You've heard me scream in pain the last two days,you got it.Can't you just kill me now and stop being sadistic about it,I mean,I really can't move,such is the pain.She put this twice behind my eyeball and I wouldn't let them for a third,so it swiped my back,demonic attack,no kidding or bullshitting.

It got me good.

So what was the message ?
Look,I know I was meant to be sacrificed by an occult group,I had the visions as a kid.I never had that interest,it just followe me around all my life,coupled with cruel unloving parents.And I kind of theorize I'm just delaying the inevitable but I'll keep running somewhat.And run away eventually.Not after I make a bigger noise.

It's not about me being a smart-arse with the Steve Richards the Shaman.I've done that with Leigh too.
This is nastier than spiteful,no amount of codeine,which I'm low on or pot,is help reducing the pain that Ingram done.The back went out,then they slashed me.

It's driving me insane,I can't even stand up,I have to roll to the side and hunch over.I scream when I pinch.Put an eight of a bottle of Tiger Balm on,so much I can taste it on my breath.

Sick psycho sadist.You wonder why I disrespect you all these years,try it on,go on.Curled up in the corner sucking your thumb begging for "mummy" you would whimper.Beg and ask,is there no God ?.

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: The Pixies - Waves Of Mutilation   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:32 pm

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t2366-sowheres-your-tpv-thread-sod-endorser-of-premiere-subscriptions-at-the-dif

I'm going to retract my violent outburst and apologise for being so threatening and violent.

Sorry about that old chaps.  

I've had a gut-full of being made into the opposite through the families,the occults,the corrupt Police and other idiot contributers.

I used to work for one of Newcastles best pot dealers,who is also connected to these occults.In fact,he put me onto Icke.All the people Icke warns

you about,are his fans.Explain this proper about helping spiritual entities cross over from the other side at a later date.That's why I originally despised

Icke.Way before you guys even knew about him.1999.I backed Alex Jones,not Icke.Steve and I always had that argument.

I got rid of Steve years ago,he deploys the same manipulative word-speak as Icke does,as the Occults do.

Have'nt heard from him since 2008.All of a sudden he said found me at Webanarchy,but he was quoting shit from DIF.He donates to them as well.

Tried pushing me in that direction.This little slimey shitbag was the reason,my filthy temper was like that on the day,I insulted Mary Braun over her daughter.

Plus,she crossed my high alignment.I never use love,relationships or people to upset others who are unhappy.Nor was I even aware at the time.

After near six years and he pushed me to support Icke and this TPV.What ?

My life is falling apart,but I got to drop everything and return to the fold.No thanks,it was the fold that got me in this mess.Then tells me the reptiles will win

or already won then.

The insult never ends.I hate the bastards,the whole stinking movement.I've done everything I can to discourage and filth my name as thelyran.I destroyed my own reputation

just to get some peace.I wanted them all to think I was broken,well I am in some respects.

"You think I'm dead,but I sail away...on a wave of Mutilation"-The Pixies.

I just can't trust anymore.I don't want to love these people.I'm completely disgusted by the whole scene.

But killing people off,I can't stand them now,nor do I want another life with them or ever incarnate on this shitty little planet again.

Sex,drugs and music,tired of it.But it beats TV.All I have is decadence to amuse myself with.I'd rather fly 777 Boeings from country to country.

I would do it all different though.Feels like a mid-life crisis,but it's not.I just want back what was taken.

Going back to Circle Jerk,where I can think in solitude....Hopefully rebuild in the light.

Sorry about the violence,I suppose you get like that after everybody day after day,takes a swing at you.I hardly go into details,but I'm probably one

of the most traumatised around.Tehn you get them making excuses,lying to your face,that black is white and it's so obvious,but why does their side of the

argument hold and be supported,when I'm set-up and perjured out of existence....I just don't get it anymore.The thoughts I have are even scrambled by this

electro-magnetic anomaly,if I don't go along with their ways,they just mind wipe or confuse it.

They always kill the best off and make them like them.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Oh,I'm about to approach the Attorney General with my second communique how Voetterl mi-used and you all abused the AVO...and when it suited you,you the Police,Taree Court and all the solicitors tolerated me moving back in with Samantha when it suited you and her.

Then I'm going to tell the Attorney General,after I email then ring him to make sure it got through,where this is going to go,if he sits on his arse and does nothing.

And you,you filth cop,the one who told the Andrews boys they can do what they want and that drunken derelict father Mr Taynge to come and threaten me at my home...the only reason nothing happened that night,cause Sam wouldn't let me,or give the keys to get out.I just bail out the windows now.

Lovely attack those occultist did me over a few weeks ago...I hid it,cause I couldn't even move,or protect myself.I'm repaired now.

And since the AVO was amended,I haven't seen your big heroes around.

And the smart-arse in the VY Silver Commodore Sedan,that tried running me over on the pedestrian sign

YAQ 482...I'm looking for you.

How could you risk your family and two children like that after every thing you've done to me ?.

I'm not backing off.

4 Corners...soon as I'm dis-satisfied with the AG,hear from me soon.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:43 pm

The truth is,I don't have to cut you a deal.

You see,I warned The Federal Government,The State Emergency Services Minister,The Ombudsman before the Pre-sentence that you made a statement full of shit,that you and Samantha will perjure yourselves,before the court date.

You haven't got a hope and neither has she.

But to Samanthas credit,or fear of God,she didn't perjure herself and rebuked your statement as false and mine closest to the truth.

And they were nothing alike.

You didn't even get a statement from me.

You refused my lawyer and medical attention for what thug Ingram did and the night Voetterl threw me in the Paddy Wagon tearing my muscles.

I'm going to 4 Corners even though with the second communique with the Attorney General.

I'm not stopping,so keep sending people shitting on my lawn and all the little thug harassments you like.Sam caught them as well as I did and calling the council tomorrow,report them and I dare say,you might get a call about shit water all over their verandahs,tough.

You pushed it,you wear it.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:06 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod the Stalker is here,with his usual German Ip's.

Look,under the handle Tiswas you told me back at Sodlike to F*ck Off,so I did,without posting,so why come here ?.

Look,cut the crap,you know this is a better read then the rest of the forums.

What do they offer about themselves,snidey comments behind a username...wow,big accomplishment.

With me,you know who I am,you get the truth,although,not nicely put...it's all real.

And I'm willing to go on camera and court over the Police issues.

What do all the others offer ? OK,more aptly,what do they offer of themselves ?.

Nothing.

You Got Hugorone over there at Sanctum Zone,saying what a self absorbed prick,but does he have a clue

No,but Sketti does,but she's a cut above the rest and the reason I love having her here.

Have'nt seen or heard from her for a while though.

I think she might be ill,or just not up to it.

She's close to mid-30's 40's,some get early menopause,I hope not,I really do.Cause she's a lot of fun.

But the knockers at Sanctum and Truth Zone,go root your dog,I don't care. dogshag

Forum wars isn't my thing Sod,I'm just showing what happens when you buck the system,what the elites can do with

your lives.Plus to get some money out of it all.

I did hide that Samantha is basically a game playing scum-bucket and always has been.

Go and read the first post of Freedom From The Reptiles,when I was leaving her to go to university in 2000.

She's not part of this occult shit,she's just stupid enough to play games.They tried to get both of us,they even threatened to orphan the

children and followed and stalked them everywhere.When I hit back in 2002,the Maitland Police detectives with State money set up a hoax rape

to set me up.Same as Constable Williams in 1993,cause I gave him shit on a train for sitting ion the brake van of the train,oh,that was sexual

harassment,but it was me defending the girls honor and telling my mate,Shane Johnstone a former employee of State Rail,to pull his head in

but these weak shitbag cops,racist pigs,can't get you fairly,set you up for sexual crimes,just to silence you.That's two of three occasions

So they went for violence to women,cause I got hit by my partner.After an argument.About sex actually.LOL,no,it's not funny.

She's not even dying,she has this common vitamin deficiency many women get.

She just plays it on and lies through her teeth by taking some facts and embellishing it.

Like all Cancer Crabs like yourself do.Heap of shit of a woman.

My life,played out and destroyed.Everytime I tried to get somewhere,she was always in the way,or trying to make me angry.

And I hate the Police even more Sod,I couldn't report that 10 year old getting touched up by a man,cause they ignored that

before with the occults and Busteed the Poof Politician.

So,I try not to care anymore.

And you used it for your fun and games...just piss off creep,I despise you for it.

You got no friends here mate,just go away and stalk someone else.You're hardly ever off the net.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Birthday Party - Sonny's Burning    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:59 pm

Hey arse-souls.  Cthulhu 

Had a chat with Gus from Payton and Hooke yesterday about the irregularities at Taree Court on my Oct 2nd Pre-sentence 2012.

Apparently,Mr Magistrate McKosker isn't too liked by a lot of lawyers.

Do you think if you actually done your job for once,instead of hooning around in government paid cars,talking on mobiles and going shopping all the time,if you actually spared some time for the job you're paid to do,that McKoskers daughter would still be alive,instead of wrapped around a telegraph pole ?

Hmmmmmmmmmm...?????

hands up who wants to die!

have you heard how Sonny's burning
like some bright erotic star?
and he lights up the proceedings
and raises the temperature.
flame on! flame on!

someday I'll cut him down yeah uh
now I've seen to Sonny's burning
yeah someday I think I'll cut him down
but it can get so co-cold in here
and he gives off such an evil heat.
flame on! flame on!
hai-hai hail my incubatic incubator.

now pay witness to Sonny's burning
warming the damp and rotten seed
warming the damp and rotten seed
that blooms into the DEMON FLOWER
now both fire and flowers consume me.
flame on! flame on!

evil heat is running through me (through me)
flame on! now flame on!
evil heat is running through me uh! uh!
Sonny's burning pits into me
flame on! yeah flame on!
Sonny's burning holes into me
don't interrupt! don't interrupt!
flame on! flame on!
through me yeah through me
don't interrupt! flame on!
flame on! flame on!
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:51 am

Yeah,
stoned as.Human being again.That nasty edge I get and write with is due to the codeine and Oxycontone usage,which I hate and complain to my doctor about ther mood-swings.And at present,in application to have marijuana prescribed to me.Of course it's the damage Mr Ingram did and I have the scans to prove it at the time of injury.

There's tell-tale signs of new and old injuries,certain tissues inflame,despite the long term and permanent examples,like the crush spinal discs.So when I write with that nasty tone,your work,not mine.

Marijuana,unlike opiates that stimulate the production of endorphins,displaces the mind,from the pain,the mind goes astral focused,not being a true pain killer,but certainly counters the harshness caused to the emotional bandwitdth in the thought-stream.Making for a form of psychosis.Never liked heroin,morphine,the synthetic bases,they never had the appeal.It's darkness of alignment,where smoking dope,four days of the fortnight,provides a more balanced adjustment to trauma victims,physical and mental.

The accusation that marijuana promotes schizophrenia and other delusional mental illnesses is unfounded and untrue.Most cases are previously undiagnosed with the pre-existing symptoms buried,until stress and trauma make those more pronounced.
All the unresolved issues leading up to that state of mind,was there,they just get more pronounced with some drug usage.

There's no longer a debate for it's medicinal value,being approved for cancer treatment in ten state of the US.Hopefully this trend will increase.
Cured the on-set of Lymphocytosis,the pre-set to Luekemia.No horrid anti-cancer drugs,just eating powdered bush/domestic heads for six months,this is 2011.
I have made online the proof,on various threads at the time of event.To prove marijuanas healing qualities.Lisa cat died eight months previous,brain cancer.It was soon after,I approached Mr Busteed by phone,the punishment,lasted six months and an entity,left behind my right eye,the size of a beachball,swirling black and grey.When I had sclerosis,without the viral indicator.

In other words,there was no reason for me to have the disease.
Donna A seen it begin.A non-psychic,just a knock around chick,saw a black snake appear in mid air and crash into my head,six months later,that beachball thing come out.

Do you know what tortue is? What pain is?.No,you don't.No you don't.
I would've traded you rape or murder,the pain was that much.Screaming out loud pain.You can't hold it back.Spiritual War,destroys the energy,kills the soul,you don't know pain.

For me,smoking weed allows for rationalizing the damage and trauma you've done to me,rather discuss,than take an axe and play "Here's Johnny".

You know the Section 32 law,it's a waste of court time and money busting me and makes you look bad.

I just can't deal.Who cares,I smoked a kilo once....over a long time.Not one cent I made off it.All mine...and Sams.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:44 am

What did happen with those brothers in laws of mine and why I never had respect or even like them.

One,I'd never get drunk and stand around while my drunken mates tried to root/have sex with my under-age sister.

She was fourteen.Not sixteen.The legal age of consent.And consent means permission given between two people,not a gang-Fook that would've included the brothers.

That's rape and would've been incest too.In my younger days,I would've just smashed those three fucks.They did weights,but they haven't got the heart or the killer instinct.When I go off,punches don't knock me down,I'm too psycho.The adrenaline just takes over,it all blacks out and you don't stop until you're eating their kidneys,that's victory.

They had the guns though and was always weary of that.And that's how they'd do it too.Not the fist,although,now would be a good time to attack,with the muscle tears in my back.

They never had the balls.But I fart out of line,Policeman never gives me a break.Yet the cops back then,knew there was something wrong with this family.That's why they gave me a break back in 1990,when the old bat mother in law,rang on the phone to give me what for and I told her my grievances and what I thought was going on.A three way conversation/screaming match with Wyong Police and Samantha backed my or what I thought was the truth,I got her out of there.

It was doomed from the start.Nothing but dramas ever since and I tried to avoid them.Now I just avoid people,less dramas.With those girls,Sam and Karen,you don't know where the truth begins and ends.The police back on the coast knew something was wrong with the family,but couldn't nail it.Neither could I.Did'nt want to know.

To see it only 23 years later.The true events were smaller in scale than was accused by the girls.But do one thing wrong as a transgressor and the charges are embellished.Although that uncle of hers was a real queer c*nt.I wish I never picked up the phone that day and just left it.

There was another and she was love.

And she is gone.

Then you meet the real thing with these occults and incest...and boy,they're not like the closeted Wilkinsons,light off,quiet beneath the sheets.Nah!,this is hardcore Family Fuckfest,you'd make money filming these porno siblings,my mind just warps and near cracks.

Everything you hold in value,they rape and kill.And laugh at your face.In dreams they make me stab cats and I awake screaming and crying and feeling all the emotions that go with it.

That's mind control trauma.Feeling the Black Suns presence in your minds space.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Beck - Truckdrivin' Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat)    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:32 pm

You know,after the amount of resources you poured on me since 2010,using local thugs to try and tip me over....

and to see you have to come here twice to number 23,pissed me off.Soon as you left on the first occasion,he escaped by Taree Taxi.

Only recently,After that driver was ambushed and near burned in the boot of his car,I'm sure they would form a rapport with you.Use intell properly
instead of being jerk-offs towards me.

Opposite,across the road...
Oh,I normally wouldn't have a problem with pot dealers,but when they sell to under-age kids and may have amphetamine,I'd draw the line at that.
I hope that dark haired detective who turned up in the silver Commodore
wasn't on the take.Cause you haven't caught them yet,have you.

I don't like "SQUID FACES"...meaning,those who sell drugs to children.

Might be pro-drug reform,but there's a limit and should be limited.

Do your job,or I'll make you look even worse...and once I moved from Taree proper....Maybe I'll have to do your job for you.

You Taree people,are the most lawless gutless thugs of all,police included...Not men at all.After everything you've done to me and I still haven't replied in kind.You see,if I did or do,I'll leave such a void,an emptiness in your life,if you were left alive,you'd want to die anyway.

Why do I think like that,you done it to me for fourteen years.

21st of January came along without incident,did it not ?

14 years with the Occultist...I insulted them.I only realized it came on the 23rd,I was happily stoned,playing Fallout New Vegas and munching out.

[Neighbor 1:] "Come on, motherfucker. Put your clothes on, come on"
[Neighbor 2:] "Fuckin' Asshole!"
[Neighbor 1:] "You lousy puke!"
[Neighbor 2:] "Fook you!"
[Neighbor 1:] "Why don't you call your mommy?"
[Neighbor 2:] "You're a fooking drunk."
[Neighbor 1:] "Yeah, I'm a fooking drunk..."
[Neighbor 3:] "Come on, motherfucker."
[Neighbor 2:] "...But you're a lousy lowlife who can't do nothing' for himself."

Acid casualty with a repossessed car
Vietnam vet playing' air guitar

It's just the shit-kicking', speed-taking'
Truck-driving' neighbors downstairs
Yeah...yeah

Whiskey-stained buck-toothed
Back woods creep
Grizzly bear motherfucker
Never goes to sleep

Oh, yeah...yeah

Belly flopping' naked
In a pool of yellow sweat
Screaming' jackass with a wet cigarette

Oh
Oh, my goodness
Oh...
Mmm...

Psychotic breakdown double-edged axe
Growing' hair like a shag rug
On his greasy back

Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness

Oh, yeah
Come on, honey
Feel the grease, grease, grease
Come on, honey, feel the grease
Oh, my goodness
Come on, honey, feel the grease
Oh yeah
Come on, lay it on me
Bring it down one more time
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:18 pm

LOL  lol! 

I wonder when it will dawn on the Andrews boys,that I tricked them into thinking I gave the game away with the thieving of car-parts,insurance scams and burning my wagon,event number 45676311 directly to Police.

I didn't.And I used to hang that event on Tanya up the road in Boyce St,just so they would say it was Joel and Corey.

I knew who it was...I just didn't know their names at the time,until they approached me in Chatham,when I lived there,seperated from Sam.

That little blonde shitbag did it after the day I drove at 40kph down Boyce St,in the middle of the road.They thought I was steering for them...

I wasn't.

The council just laid new tar and ashphelt...I didn't want to kick stones in their faces from the loose surface gravel.

Sucked in you idiots...and you caused all this trouble for me ever since over your stupid,inbred backwards egos.

Now you just had a child born to you...and you threaten my family.Hehehe,
you'll learn the hard way after all.

Jessica considers herself a woman of style and culture,thinks she's got a good boyfriend,I'm just down-grading and surfacing the absolute shitbag within.She'll have nothing to be proud of.

Now here's the best part you Andrews boys and Mr Alcoholic Taynge.

No matter what deal the cops cut with you,I'm having the Attoney General deal with the failure of the Ombudsmans office and therefore Taree Police to get something done,like FULL charges pressed against you.

Read it and weep boys and I will use this forum in the court of law to prove my accusations.

And I'm going to sue you...and Paul Andrews after rubbing his name in the dirt and hopefully,lowering his business in bathroom renovations.

Oh Taynge,I knocked back your schizo inbred looking daughter twice.

1.She's Joels girl.
2.She's 18 and offers no experience.
3.I don't like her mind or herself as a person.
4.I don't like you,FREAK,the way you used to kiss her,made Joel and I puke.

Just keep to fondling yourself about her and take it no further.

Sickf*ck.  thumbsdown  dogshag 

You all started this....and I'm glad the cops were stupid enough to employ retards for informants.

I just wanted to see you take responsibility for your actions for once Corey without dogging in your mates,they were stupid enough to go along with your thieving,yes,but you masterminded it.

Blaming your step-father for molesting you,when it was he that caught you out on that dairy farm....

One Google search and he and others will find this

Corey Andrews of Taree.

That goes for you too,schizo f*cktard brother of his

Raymond Andrews of Taree.

And that piss poor excuse for a father you have

Paul Andrews of Taree.

You tricked yourselves into playing both sides,you will not be crawling your
way out.

Those drug dealers across the road,the Police put a lot of time and money into surveillance,go on,go blow their cover for them.

They won't appreciate it,niether side.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Lou Reed & John Cale - Small Town    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Sorry I've been quiet for a while guys...

Can't give the game away behind the scenes with the Attorney General.

And to keep boredom at bay....My son helped me discover MINECRAFT.

I absolutely love it.This is my first village,I'm really quite the novice

But the next town I build will be splender,with the use of different coloured stones for Pyramids,Alters and my very own Stonehenge.

It's kind of Masonic,but I really love this little time waster...

While you guys,Police and criminals plan all kinds of evils against me and I raise these issues in the spiritworld and await the fallout from your actions to blow back in your faces.

Running around town spreading rumours about me,is ineffectual.

No-one knows me,nor do I want to know them.A lone wolf almost a hermit.

Your Smalltown minds and politics mean nothing to me idiots.

Idiots....

Hope the police surveillance on you catched you boys planning my murder,if not with police involvement...I'll nail you lot good yet.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 187824764  Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 187824764  Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 187824764  Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 187824764 

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 8f1f
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Feedtime - Ann    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:20 am

Hey Sod,know you're reading this,I noticed the post I made about a week ago,
was a little test to catch two fish with one hook.

You're using Facebook to tip off my enemies and possibly Police with the private messaging,I can find out,there's ways about it.Just like
you did to Hagbard Celine of HPANWO Forums,you destroyed his job and his life.That's Ok.

How's dealing cocaine at the Barge Inn at Gloustershire UK ? Going good,not for long,I can assure you.

Remember my wagon being burnt in the backyard,I was writing live on Sodlike when it happened,I was talking to you,when Sam went to the toilet

and noticed the big orange glow from the side of the house,that could've burnt the house down,therefore,attempt murder Corey done.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 7vl9

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 2k5z

The Attorney General is going to love quizzing Detective Deas....I bet he backs out like the worm he is and lies his way out.

We'll see about that,nearly over an hour long the recording,but I have it.Taree Police will overlook criminals and criminal acts as long as you work as

informants.Hmmmmm,I'll teach them about hiring amateur dickheads.

What puzzles me,how long has Corey worked for the Police and everytime I go out on the town,I just happen to bump into him or his father,now

they've been carrying around this blonde chick,that might be his sister,mother or step mother if Paul likes blondes maybe for a new set-up....

making sure she can identify me for some new imagined crime...I won't mention that to the AG,I just keep a pocket diary,times I'm out,where I've been

shopping dockets...etc.

That time he was hanging around Traceys up the road and seen him screaming his head off across the road at the new drug dealers place two weeks ago

Makes me wonder what kind of dog he is.I know you are one,but I'll fix that.They attempted murder on my family and took bats to me and Sam in an

attempt to extort me for bond on a place I don't want,the Attorney General WILL deal with that issue,despite the efforts of the local Police and Detectives.

I kind of like Senior Constable Matthews,he was in charge of event number 45676311,the burning of my car and attempt arson of the house and

endangering the lives of the occupants within.Therefore attempt murder.I'd hate to hang him from the street lamps,I hope he's unaware of this

arrangement.Deas,when interviewed,first thing he asserted was he was new to the area and was un-connected with the local Police,but if you listen to

the interview,it turns out he was here and served with current officers,I'll make it available on Youtube very soon,just need to add pictures to the audio.

Know what's the best thing...hehehehe,he admitted my online activities is the reason for the Polices extreme prejudice and discrimination towards me

The very reason I mentioned in court the hoaxed AVO was put on me at my October 5th pre-sentence.That Magistrate McKosker scoffed at as delusional.

The Police better hope we do this in-house and through the Attorney General,cause,I'm kind of looking to doing this on 4 Corners instead.

Plus I'll destroy numerous careers and get a lot more than I'm asking,$4,000,000.And possibly collapse the laws back to their pre-sets,I want to nullify

Police powers since they can abuse them.

But I'll catch you out real soon Sod...real soon.I know what you do and told others too.You beady eyed drug addicted waste of oxygen.

Update your Death Thread at Sodlike,you'll make it before I do.Heard Corey had an ugly daughter,ugly duckling may grow into a beautiful swan yet,but

he better start behaving like a father....do you know what premonition I said to Magistrate McKosker at the end of the Pre-sentence in regards to

Samanthas future in health?.

Bad things happen to those who unjustly persecute me....I'm still awaiting the tears of Ingram,awaiting with great anticipation.

You know Bikers Slag,Mzzzzzzzz MXXXXn,the more she ripped me off money,the more she lost on the side...accidents involving her daughter,who was also

involved,more bills and cost than usual,then her mummy head-butting the concrete,the person she loves the most.

Pamela Icke,three days after my email,fell off a 12 FOOT ladder,mashing her face in after I accused of psychic pressuring and bullying me at one of Ickes

Newcastle shows....The Satanist mothers and Fathers,getting illnesses and cancers...they're dropping like flies.Now Corey destroying himself inside so he

can be magnetized for spiritual war,how much more do they want.

You know,Corey lied about when he ripped me and Joel off his share of the rent,runs around with other girls at the School disco/night out last August 2013

walking arm in arm with a young brunette down Macquarie Street...it wasn't Jessica,but was the time she dyed her hair different colours.

You know,his father,big man he is,to go an ill woman and a lame man with his two sons and baseball bat each....Why has he never done anything

about Coreys allegations about his step-father molesting him sexually,who lives on a dairy farm in North Queeensland ?

I wonder.

Why did Paul when I first met himtold me not to be judgemental about peoples sexuality and told me I was welcome to chat up his daughter.

FACT...not fiction,which left me perplexed and asking questions why ?

Hmmmmmmmm.....

Does Paul Andrews a creditied kick-boxer...so I hear,work at the Police Citizens Youth Club...just asking.

Soooooooo,you can be a pervert and a criminal and work for the Police as long as you're an informant.

I scoffed and sneered at Detective Deas's offer to be an Informant.

And was Polite in my decline to be an informant to Gabrielle the brunette Policewoman.Who actually looks like Ann.

And no Ann,I didn't use you to get Sam back....I just felt kicked in the balls by you.

But it contributed to Deas not getting that biker dealer scum-bucket...I can't trust the Police with that information.

Since they always set me up...sucked in Deas and Fook You.

See what the AG thinks and I'll give him the lead....eat shit coppers.

Ann...you still suck,so don't go back to following me around.

See you soon Sod....Sod likes to play Satanist online.

Corey...you ARE playing with full-time Satanist....need a nice new young soul since you chewed yours and spat it out...just for me.

I need regeneration,big psychic attacks this year.

Ann,you suck but don't know how to give decent head.Have a nice day.Kill me...and I'll Earthbound and go through everyone of you.

Have a nice day as Laurence J Vella,peadophile and Satanist USED to say.

Last seen with Kellie Ann Sparks,boarding a Newcastle bus,because the trains were down.

The young woman that hoaxed the RAPE allegations,September 2002

in East Maitland.

And yes,a NSW Police Officer helped me track down the Satanist.

Have a nice day...

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 187824764  Cthulhu  Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 187824764  Cthulhu 

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 18s7

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 Rrfa

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12817&p=139788#p139788

Billy Ruben wrote:
Been a bit busy boys and a few girls,so sorry about that....

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 2865203414  Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 1323215478 

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Suicide - Ghost Rider (1977)    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:49 pm

The Attorney Generals position is a precarious one.They make laws and amend others,due to social degradation,media pressure and you the lawless public that cause hurt,pain and murder for something trivial as bruised egos.

Try my life for the last 14 years and you'd be mass murderers...and yet I still hold back and hope for a spiritual victory and believe it,it's hard
once you learn this occult knowledge and you mostly reveal yourselves to be lower than maggots.

Animals show more love and devotion than you people,they have a higher development of feelings and emotions.You should never incarnated on the physical plane,you destroyed yourselves and now with weapon evolution and corporate interest infesting western democracies the inevitable truth is
cleansing with nuclear fire,which is a shame.The planet and eco-systems is such a beautiful wonder to behold.

Only recently,in the last year,The Attorney General passed laws in regards to incarceration of known outlaw biker group members.23 hour lock-ups
prohibition of mail and correspondence,segregation of contact between other biker inmates in the Correctional Services systems.

These laws were quite fascist and against the constitution as a democracy and will lead to other groups falling under the same tyrannical oppression
such as Middle Eastern drug cartels.

I would normally stand against this.But I got to study the mind-set and mentality of this female drug dealer (a former Rebel Motorcycle club member)over a year.How she fosters problems in relationships just to extend her sales of marijuana,how she manipulated my partner to behave in ways to cause pressure,where I would yield and buy more weed to temporary cease-fire our feuds and avoid transgressing the AVO on me,which MXXXXn used to her advantage.

Yet she would come here,in tears about her daughters amphetamine habits and how she was a drug addict at 15,a whore and doing tricks.
She even admitted she put Emma into the Police on a number of occasions
to be the "Good Mother" and save her from the mean streets.

Bullshit.  Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 854715369  Cthulhu 

She did it to alleviate the guilt and self disgust her conscience forced her to face.What is the main money maker of these outlaw gangs....

AMPHETAMINE...not heroin,marijuana or prostitutes and assassins,although it's not beyond them.

Yet she can't see her own associations actually led to her daughters downfall,addictions and mental corrosion.

And she has the hyde to dare instruct me that I should let my daughter out on the streets with her friends....How dare she,I wanted to kill her on the spot and detested her from that point on and made her life hell at every opportunity she was able to.I knew what filth she was doing to the pot,there was threads from jeans crutches and the pot was dank and wet

...the filthy dog she is.  dogshag  thumbsdown 

I know the racism she gave me and the hate she had,cause I wasn't afraid to tell her she was below my level of social acquaintance and eventual friendship.She was Sams friend,mate...never mine,but Sam smoked that weed with me after I sterilized it with flame and heat,she never gave a thought for Sam in that department.

She always stuck her nose into my business and tried to find the indentities of my dealers and openly admit to run them out of town.I hexed her on the spot,saying I kept her identity secret,until now.

And you know why?.

Due to the manipulative aspects of her nature and psyche,using peoples weakness to her advantage in leverage and money.I despise and loathe every DNA strand of her being.And I know those sine wave frequencies that lead to cancerous mutations.

Then I met that cretinous Amphetamine dealer from Chatham and seen the same manipulative abuse towards his partner of ten years.He was even more vulgar and destructive.I should've made out with her when I picked her up from a Fruit and Vege whole-saler where she works,just to show her a little love and companionship.I was separated at the time and Vicky C,was contributive to my relationship breakdown over four years.

Another ex-Rebel member.The one who gave me Detective Ryans address
and his history according to her skewed beliefs,lies and complete bullshit.

I hate saying this due to my Pro-drug reform,legalization and Prison Reform.But it's low lives that make these oppressive laws possible for the rest of us.

They are the cretinous filth that should be wiped out.And this backwater hick town is full of them.I despise them and would explode their club-houses with them in it.

I hate having to support strong armed laws like they do in Queeensland but the Outlaw Motorcycle gangs have exactly the same controlling methods of manipulation as my Occult Group.

If I was green-lighted as a government assassin,they'd be the first group I'd go for,MotorCycle Gangs.The Occult Groups that could not be utilized for Correctional Services to re-program violent individuals,would be next.

I'm the Socialist of all your nightmares,not a "No Future" Anarchist.

And the abuse you creeps gave me over the many years,made this conclusion possible.

All I wanted was loving children and a few cats and you cretins tried to destroy that.

So now I'll destroy you.

Oh Ann...I was really only joking about this,I would never harm a cell on your body,just hurt your feelings on occasion.

I won't even do the Boys over directly.Any misfortunes that befall them is well earned.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 Utof

cheeky  lol!  Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 469222656 

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: X (Australia) - Police / FEEDTIME - 'GUN 'EM DOWN' /"RELAX YOUR MIND"    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:15 am

When I wrote about a month ago,about doing your job and having a more visible presence on the streets,I kept quiet
about being pleased that you did so after that post.The reason being,I knew it would be short lived.And that's disappointing.

What you haven't realized,we want the same thing on certain issues.As soon as you backed off,that heap of shit Skyline,red, started doing 140-160 kph around Boyce and Florence.I laughed when two 10 year olds,stuck their fingers up at him and screamed loser and show-off.They were on bikes and nearly got cleaned up.Yeah,that house you're always at to arrest him,but never able too.Don't like this generation of 16-24 year olds.Played Playstation 3 once to often and it became reality for their feeble minds and existances.And the government pays these wastes of oxygen to breathe when they should be culled.Hopefully on an Illuminati manipulated battlefield or an engineered war.Their mind-sets are pre-ordained for that reality,bio-robots low or no souls ready to play out their low karma...they want it that way,let them die that way.I remember the racism and aggression,the "Gung-ho" attitudes that enabled voluntary enlistments for the killing fields of France during World War One,we're at that point again.Nothing learnt,history repeats.

They only clog the rental markets,consume foods,be a strain on social security,breed like roaches and harass the community and neighbours.But if I be
"Vigilant",maybe vigilante and you're on top of me.If I had free reign,I wouldn't turn the gun on you,no matter what happened in the past.But I would do pest control,to quote William S Burroughs,"The Centipedes are downright arrogant".I'm just writing reports on Interzone agents.

The SquidFaces seen my HR for the first time today,getting ready for a few repairs.They loudmouthed on the verandah,how you cops know and tolerate his drug selling and thieving,but squidfaces enquired about me to a cop and all that  un-named police officer said was,"Don't go there" in reference to me.Which got them curious even more so.But they were warned.

I appreciate that....I've been listening to the crickets and frogs tonight...when they fall silent,I arm myself to the teeth and do a quick scout.I catch them here,they get what they deserve.They're scum,these new breed of dealers.

Like I said,we want the same thing in the end.I have to be the Parent or "Big Brother" this vermin generation never had.It's their parents fault.
I relied on marijuana for years,guess what,my children are still virgins to sixteen and drug free and not even inquisitive,although they knew both parents did so on occasion.
Sam works at the primary school,studying to be a teachers aide.Now,we might not be good for each other,but she is damned good with kids.She has the backing of the aboriginal communitys children,where I am different.
After hearing about those primary school kids
talk about "Snow Cones",porn and indulging in those activities,black or white,I'd separate them from their parents and family.Is this the reason I find regular visits by Police to both Highschool and Primary Schools.Ten year olds,engaging in sexual activity ? Ten years olds engaged in sexual assaults.

I don't give a f*ck  about how the Aboriginal community feels about the "Stolen Generations".I was born from that.It was a crime then,but one of necessity now.For Black and White.This little town of Taree makes Sodom and Gommorrah look rather amateurish.It reminds me of that sick film that made me puke,called "Gummo".Cat killers and Urban decay.Child sex and drug use being widely accepted.

I said,we want the same thing.I want drug reform and legalization.But hand in hand with law reform and prison reform,under government regulation and ownership,no privatization.

But Prisons will no longer be "Faggot Factories",they will be mixed sexes,with human relationship and psychological re-education doctrines,combined with labor and factory/industrial output and quotas to be met.I want to "Steinerize" (Rudolph Steiner Collages) these institutions with human relationships and psychological rebirthing at the main front.

They can have their high quality drugs sold by government owned outlets and even home delivery.

But step over the line with violence or threats and sentences are mandatory at five years increments.Threats earn 5 years re-education,10 for physical assault,etc...etc.

They will learn human relationships and earn their way to have normal sexual relationships with other inmates as they pass certain criteria.Hetro or homo,I don't care,earn love and respect and you will get that.My political platform,is to be the parent they never had,the "Big Brother" that should've watched over them,since their own blood related fails to do,as proven by the psychological and heavily medicated wrecks these primary school kids of Taree are at present.

Those who can't be re-educated,will be sent to a recycling plant to be stripped down for resources.

Like I said,I'm the socialist of all your nightmares.I might be seen as a degenerate arto-punk rocker,but as parents we made efforts to raise little human beings and succeeded under very trying and difficult circumstances.
Those occultist you've hidden for years and still haven't given me my freedom yet.

And I want it....NOW.
I didn't deserve it and you know it.

Now I don't want to go public and destroy your careers and have laws-suits challenging every second AVO and rollback the laws with the Attorney General.

I need that money to start businesses and buy Political Power and lobby for the reforms afore mentioned.You will see,that your job is made much easier and safer for you and the community.Those who oppose are the corrupt and drug dealing,that includes a few Police Officers and you know it.

I'm against privatization and Pro Government Ownership and Regulation
and you will see,that my vision for the future is the way forward,those who oppose are corrupt and afraid of losing their power base over weaker and base people.

I need that out of court settlement,clean record and a "one off" permit and license to carry a fire-arm,to lobby and pressure for sweeping changes.Those who oppose should be crushed and swept away.

Thankyou for reading and considering my doctrines and the quicker you pressure the state to compensate me for the 14 years of corruption,abuse and horror,the quicker I can make positive changes and may even attempt to join a political party from a street-wise punk view-point.

Put my experience to good use for a change,thankyou for your time.

Oh,By the way,it's full moon and you got your hands full as it is with idiots and this town and Maitland is dry for some decent weed/marijuana.

You got some nice stuff in lock-up that's just going to be destroyed and what a waste that is.I'd like to "Relax My Mind" and go off opiate pain killers that is due to the damage Ingram did and been to physiotherapy and going again very soon.

Opiates make me aggressive,it's full moon and the idiot squidfaces are trying to line me up,so I'd appreciate a nice bag or pound of some confiscated product that could go to good use,not be wasted or re-sold
or even talked or boasted about.I don't do bragging rights like the other idiot wanktards of this town.I just do what we all know must be done.

No re-selling and quietness guaranteed while you have a chat with the state about resolving these issues I have raised about compensation.Much appreciated,I can feel a demonic attack creeping up and would appreciate a little assistance.Marijuana pacifies me.Sometimes I even cry silently for an hour or so and clear the emotional wavelengths that have  a lasting effect for many weeks.

It's therapeutic,not a drug of abuse.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:09 am

LOL
I mean,come on.Not this shit all over again.Sneaking back doing shopping today,evil white mid 80's Japanese Ford Telstar
comes screaming down the street as I cross the curb,Evil Hippy long haired capped with pink base cap on back wards screaming "Satan Is Our Lord".
Could'nt stop laughing,it was so surreal and meant with conviction,spun me out.Come to think of it,I wrote about a white car tryijng to nail before back in Sept - Oct 2012.Hmmmm,maybe before.Walking to Chatham...anyway,full marks for entertainment,Maitland style,without the ...anyway.

I'll keep low for the next fortnight.

Cthulhu 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next