Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fear And Loathing In Taree.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Fear And Loathing In Taree. Empty
PostSubject: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:57 pm

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t2018-fear-and-loathing-in-taree

The Easter V8 Boat Races,Taree.

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t2012-easter

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:
The best thing about Easter is that we get a bit of time off work and also don't have to work as much or as hard. Like I give a fuck for all this religion crap anyway lol! waste of time, I hate people who go around speaking all that crap. I just take the piss outta them usually, like say on Facebook there's all kinds of religious folk about, I simply don't waste my time with 'em, if they try to add me I ignore their request Laughing

Nothing religeous about this Easter Sunday in this hillbilly town.The V8 boats are out destroying the marine habitat and chewing up the fish and next years larva,for many seasons to come,all for drooling,drunken spectators,fighting over Ford Or Chevvy donks...The scattered remnents of Chrysler fans,shrunken back,although the odd exhibit being a real contender,without crankshaft failures.

Kentucky Fried Chicken,by the river is doing the ultimate of businesses,when they should walk down to the Fish and Chip shop,a little further away to pay their last respects to the Age of Pisces,errr,I meant sweet lord Jesus...do their blue collared beer swollen bellies the world of good,the middle-class owners of boats,fair not much better,except for the swimmers.The swimmers and the various drug addicts are thin,I mean.Well Boyce St,not being far away.

There was no "Jesus Pride" like you get in America.
There was no Jesus.He was exorcised by sticks of Fairy Floss,mushy molten chocolate the kids stowed away from home,a warm Easter morning,revealing brown tracks out kids pockets...the game,was given away.The result in the usual stammer of protest as the assailant was led by the ear by ever loving mother,to slightly publicly bathe the brown thickness away,complete with kid still attached.

But gone are stale ceremonies,mumbling lines to forgotten hymms,to lamentations never understood,or felt for this unseen God.
But God is dead,fish endangered to many seasons of precarious possible extinction,all for the love of the V8 Boat Races,at this crazy mid-coast delta.

Billy Ruben
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:
I did enjoy your post there Billy, very well said :thumbs up:

Thankyou,'the next post will be about being farted on at the ATM,trying to get money to buy my car and the animalistic resorts people do to be noticed.Pathetic.He was a half-caste abo too.Pissed me right off.

After 4pm,then I'll do it,nicely stoned,in my Hunter S mode of mind.

:thumbs up:
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Never ever get impatient with your dealer.
Better the devil you know.
I was slightly miffed,to fly back to Newcastle,after the car I purchased blew a head gasket.I spent $140 on a Jetstar flight,just to take half an ounze of kharma off his hands.A limp text message reads,call me in three weeks,I shoot one back,I just spent $140 on flights just to see him.He turned off the phone,knowing the protest will persist if he don't.

I have a few contacts in town,usually aboriginal girls.She takes a fancy to me this one.I know the chances of contacting a sexually transmitted disease is much higher with the natives,so very carefully I manouvre a pot deal without having to put out.It seems to go to plan.

I'm given a phone number to ring a house and they have to set up a meet.It's dark,after 7 and I caught a taxi into this part of town,Purfleet,the Aboriginal mission.I walk up to three wrong houses at first,with snotty nosed black kids laughed at me and called me "A fucking wanker".I ask for B...they fall silent and shake pointing to a broken down house with a broken down Ford sedan.

Welcomed through the door,was a seven foot bald monstosity,covered in gaol tattoos and war paint.The house smells,the walls are daubed in mud or dried shit from some banshee mating ritual.I looked cool,but inside was jumpy and nervous,his two right handers suss me as B and I speak.Usual suspicion,to look like they're doing your job.And they were.

As I left the mission at Purfleet,I walked down to the bridge over the manning,spying through the heavy fog that now decended,one of the right hand men followed me through the fog to the bridge and a white commodore sedan met me over the bridge,beeped it's horn and made off.I was watched the whole way back,to see if I went up Albert St or not.I made the right turn at the bridge...and not Albert,probably a real lucky man that night...

Lyrics:

Things have been tough
Without the dum dum boys
I can't seem to speak
The language
I remember how they
Used to stare at the ground
They looked as if they
Put the whole world
Looked as if they put
the whole world down

The first time I saw
the dum dum boys
I was fascinated
They just stood in front
Of the old drug store
I was most impressed
No one else was impressed
Not at all
And we'd sing
da-da-da-da-da-da
dum dum day
Where are you now my
dum dum boys are you
Alive or dead
Have you left me the last
Of the dum dum daze
Then the sun goes down
And the boys broke down

People said we were negative
They said we'd take but
we would never give
But we'd sing da-da-da
Da-da-da dum dum day
Da-da-da-da-da dum
And hope it would pay
Da-da-da-da it's been
A dumdumdum day
A dum dum day

Now I'm looking for
The dum dum boys
Where are you now
When I need your noise

Now I'm looking for
The dum dum boys
The walls close in and
I need some noise
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Fear And Loathing In Taree. Kgrhqrhjcoe9rehwc7sbpbr

Fear And Loathing In Taree. Kgrhqjhjdge9dcbeshbpbrd

Pale Horse....4lt of matt black paint,four tyres and rear and front shocks replaces,stage 3 memcal chip,bullbar and she can be next weapon.

Good cub-scout this time,be prepared.

Cub-scouts are really little Freemasons,with their rituals of initiation and differing levels of "degrees",for a little square patch of rank on your sleeve.You think military,
nah,they call it their craft and your magician levels are advertised on the sleeve.True fact,I was one,I remember these nights at elite parties and all us cub-scouts were in the pool.
They were all leering at us,even some weird women.I was very nervous that night and vomited and shit my pants.Real strange night.Hmmmmmm,memories.

:cthulhu:

Ever since making this post,memories have flooded back.Nightmare proportions.It's hard to identify those leers as we waded huddled in a small group in the middle of the pool,surrounded by the vultures that we were supposed to trust,until you grow up and understand.My father was a gaol warden then and worked as a Private Investigator on the side.I remember tip-offs and talks and mum and dad fighting over the cost of scout uniforms and another hobby that was ditched.Mother,always putting me into sports and hobbies I hated,sailing boats,tennis,catholic schools,Newington College to live,trained as a butler for the elites or into some enterprise for big corporate interest.My father resisted every move,keeping me home and protected.I think dad was right.My mothers ladder climbing always seemed to have my arse for sale.

My father removed me from that place soon after.

Not long to follow were allegations of child sex abuse,involving some cub-scout masters,some of which were mine.My father got tipped off...his tips were good.Bettable odds.And he never gambled.My mother is vermin.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:
I did enjoy your post there Billy, very well said :thumbs up:

Thankyou,'the next post will be about being farted on at the ATM,trying to get money to buy my car and the animalistic resorts people do to be noticed.Pathetic.He was a half-caste abo too.Pissed me right off.

After 4pm,then I'll do it,nicely stoned,in my Hunter S mode of mind.

Hmmmm,don't think I will.That baldy seven foot tall monstrosity I bought pot off in the above post.

He was also the farter at the ATM.

Even the satanist were scared of him.He's going to be my best new friend after the Aboriginal girls tell him about what the gubba drug dealers did to me.

Hell,I'll even tell him about this blonde coke dealing cunt from the UK who has hinted a number of times about rocking up to my place.

This is an Abo run town my spikey little demon.They notice everything and my problems are soon to come to a close.

Mark my words....try me.Or be smart and ask Michael.He runs Purfleet and told me things about the cops. and how things run here.I did'nt step foot in his street until I obtained his permission through the girls.And I'm their sweetheart,the nicest guy they know.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Last Friday when I picked up the second wagon,well....let's just say,an agent or friend of Mr Detective Ryan of Taree was there on the train,opposite seat to me.

He tried his propaganda but it turns out,quite the fan of Billy Rubens.

Interesting.

And to think,I might've put it all behind me.There was only 5 people in that carriage.I specifically asked for it,not affording my usual first class and segregated seat that I usually take,A7.

I got F33.

I hate the number.

Interesting.

Last Friday,walking to the station to catch the XPT for a second day in a row,thinking to myself,good it's been,no cop troubles,no sign of them.
The day is a lazy autumn,no cloud movement,those dull days,listless.But still.I welcomed the serenity.I seen two very young teenage girls coming towards me as nearing the station.My guts propelled me to use the alterante path for some reason,but the path was muddy,boggy from previous rain.

Smoking a cigarette,my habit known as I walk,I really did'nt trust this.They approach.And ask for a ciggie each.I swallowed angrily and went off at her,"Are you working for narks,coppers?.What did they send you?Are you 18,where's your ID,do you want me busted with a $5000 fine?I'm 42,you should'nt even be speaking with me,they'll call me a pervert!!!!".She was clearly shaken by this outburst,feeling rejected and unappreciated in her fuck me now hiked up denim skirt,stockings,bow tied punky white silk shirt.Her friend,who looked older,pimpled,self mutilation scars wrapped in a dirty bandage with a real prosphetic furry nose,not prosphetic,but uniquely tattooed to look like a squirrel.My eyes could'nt help focusing on that and not her eyes,curiousity absorbing me as her voice babled about being of age and able to bludge but can't offer ID...she could share one if she admitted she lied to obtain one if caught.Verbal agreement,with this suicidal squirrel.I could see lesbianism failed her miserabley.Those eyes smiling weakness in accepatnce of cigarette,but admired me when I said I'll be accused as pervert...I knew right then,this girl,was a product of daddies amusement...and abuse.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Thankyou Cigar...

Whitehorse cost me $530.I got booked driving uninsured,Friday,thought I might got let off,but attempted to do the right thing,by obtaining a permit.I ran out of time,she suggested I'd slept in the car,it was a Saturday.the next shift in calender,ony 6 hours away and she booked me 150metres from home,after a 155km journey.She sent the fine in the mail but left me alone for unregistered,because I wrote a letter of intent.
Fucking tail-light was out.She was a real bitch about it,said about he concern for children which i agreed with,but she left screws on the ground after ripping the plates off,I picked up mine,leaving it filmed on the onboard camera,this safety issue she cares so much about revealed a case of littering and leaving screws on the ground that could cause a hazard to safety,if propelled by the passing wheels of a car.Next step,ask magistrate if I could transmute fine into community service.If not,I'm happy with the outcome,my honesty earning the lowest in penalties.Driving in NSW unregistered can incur much heftier fines,but honesty and effort were made to comply with their regulations resulted in the lowest possible.But she was a woman and concerned,just the way they use it.She acted scared of me at the end,cause I went off at her about my two cars and getting set up for a hoax rape,I needed a break,to get these cars in order,my father ringing this week,saying the Freemasons are taking the house and they're going to live in the Masonic village,when I promised over and over,to live part time in the shed up the back,with PC and net access and a Rhodesian Ridgeback that was'nt poisoned back then.

They're just stupid and I lose the house to my most hated enemies and earn a pittance at the end...at least I put into building that place above my two brothers,but fuck it,Pudden was buried there and it was the only thing they achieved together in their miserable hate filled existances and the last final insult to all their games,I just give up to be honest.It's like they play into it or part of it and saying that,seems to fantastic and insane for me to swallow.And I don't like saying it,kooky and weird.Just makes you think...if you really knew the hell and abuse they did to all three of us,mainly me the oldest,it was unacceptable.My father was not perverted,I give him credit,evil and aggressive and thought the worst of you,yes.Mother,I don't know her,I really don't.Cold,serpentine,unfeeling,no limit to her game and I just ignore her,even said,I probably would'nt even turn up at the end.It's not that I don't want to,I just can't bare the pain of her playing it to the end,hurting herself,I'm exhausted and don't want to extend the light.

I spose my hate of the Freemasons came with the death of captain Kangaroo,a Long Bay Gaol warden killed by Peter Schneider.First name is in question.Tracked him for years,but tired now.I remember before the death,dad become part of the Mason movement,but only for a short time.I remember asking years later,why he left,he said economics,but he lied on one of the few occassions.When I learned more as I got older,finding hand written notes about theories of telepathy at the 6th degree,books on spiritual asassination,one of only 500 prints in an old Masons house,with Melchizadek priest grandson inheriting it.I calculated the time and leaving he would've been going for his third degree,Master Craftsman,I remember the notes he did at night after shift.I remember a blue folder,Square and compass,folde lettering,Master Craftsman,this is 79 mind you.He came home scared,one night,dad did and never went back to those meetings and his mason clothing went missing from the closet....soon after,his best friend,Captain Kangaroo had a hammer through his skull,being similar height and hair colouring from behind.My father was never the same or nice after that and he seems to fail to see that he licks their buttons clean to this day.
The occults were'nt the first incidence,there was quite a few
I don't like coming to that conclusion,because of conspiracy circles over willing to prove what scum they are.But when you study the misfortunes and bad luck ever since then to my whole family....this evil force,making them...insane,delusional...possessed.I was the only source of light amongst them,Shane,my brother,said something weird,when I was 26,before all the other shit,that "we were a family of demons and you were a God,what were you doing there?".Shane is the most interesting amongst them,I don't tell him I admire him for his art,but a liar all the same.My father has my respects for saving Puddens Cats life,giving me my first tools set and believing me about the occult.He even laughed about spiritual churches and took the piss out of them for healers.Clues you see.My youngest brother is a scheming fraudulant junkie who conned a compo payment and I suspect was unsuccessful in gaining the house as well,for that big hit in the sky.I just wanted to watch over fog covered mornings and tend my cats grave.Wish the trees to grow even more than they have.
My mind was always cast to the cliff face of the Wattagans.The UFO sightings,meteorites,satellites,planets,everything is so beautiful and visible out there.You can hear the clinking of automotives underground as they transport coal to Pelton Colliery.I like it there....

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
I spose my hate of the Freemasons came with the death of captain Kangaroo

I enjoyed that,yes I remember that one,they played these weird quirky ditties.Other music that what I would call bizarre....

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Event Number:45676311

It had driven to me to the edge,who it might be that burnt cobalt blue.The rather rare specimen of wagon,I have now stripped.I knew Taree Police would be un-cooperative and would'nt answer questions.
I I mentioned i'll have to take this to a higher office,the Ombudsman,he punched the air and went "Whoot,whoot" Senior Connstable Ingram.

After emailing the Ombudsmans Office that the officer mocked the beaurocracy and showed contempt for it's power and after all the complaints I've made,I'm more inclined to agree.

All day I was followed by detective cars...they are very hurt.

:cthulhu:

Lyrics:

1-2-2

Shiruetto ya kage ga kakumei o miteiru
Mo tengoku no giyu no kaidan wa nai2

Silhouettes and shadows
watch the revolution
No more free steps to heaven
It's no game

Ore genjitsu kara shime dasare
Nani ga okkote irunoka wakara nai
Doko ni kyokun wa arunoka
Hitobito wa yubi o orareteiru
Konna dokusaisha ni iyashime rareru nowa kanashii

I am bored from the event
I really don't understand the situation
And it's no game

Documentaries on refugees
Couples 'gainst the target
You throw a rock against the road
And it breaks into pieces
Draw the blinds on yesterday,
and it's all so much scarier
Put a bullet in my brain,
and it makes all the papers 2

Nammin no kiroku eiga
Hyoteki o se ni shita koibito tachi
Michi ni ishi o nage reba
Kona gona ni kudake
Kino ni huta o sureba
Kyohu wa masu
Ore no atama ni tama o buchi kome ba
Shinbun wa kaki tateru

So where's the moral
when people have their fingers broken2
To be insulted by these fascists
it's so degrading
And it's no game

Shut up! Shutu
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Maybe I set the vibrations to attract,they're coming at me from everywhere.
Selling parts yesterday,two skaggy looking brutes from Newcastle buy an array of pieces for the 5sp conversion,but not buying the gearbox,which I was rather pleased with.We got discussing drugs and the early 90's being the peak of experiences,even leaving the 60's far behind,in quality and hilarity,particulary,the LSD.The two druggies,winced in pain,now knowing they could've swapped the car pieces for decent pot,which they had access too.Cash is exchanged,parts removed from inventory,they promise half an ounze on Thursday for the S-Pack dash and trip computer.Providing they have their act together in quality,I think I have a new market,solid crystal speed,is available too.Little Erin may perform for a little rock,as she's been appearing the last few days.Yes,corruption does pursue me,keep it together and not to stray down that path again.It's purity the attraction.

Erin,was an ill fated attempt to get through Sams head,that I need more than oral pacifying sexually,missing the hard thrusting of two sweating torsos,she has spinal difficulties,which is sad the position,for us both.Erin a junkie chick,who I guessed was smack,she'd do me for $50 a go,60% of the local brothel,with Malaysian hookers,that know EVERY way to please a man.It ended in disaster,Sam promising me to throw ones body and possessions out forthwith and little Erin complaining about the price,when she lacks Asian expertize,she's white,with dumb-fuck junkie boyfriends all her life.She has'nt developed techniques that she even likes unless it's self-pleasuring.White girls...so difficult.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Maybe I set the vibrations to attract,they're coming at me from everywhere.
Selling parts yesterday,two skaggy looking brutes from Newcastle buy an array of pieces for the 5sp conversion,but not buying the gearbox,which I was rather pleased with.We got discussing drugs and the early 90's being the peak of experiences,even leaving the 60's far behind,in quality and hilarity,particulary,the LSD.The two druggies,winced in pain,now knowing they could've swapped the car pieces for decent pot,which they had access too.Cash is exchanged,parts removed from inventory,they promise half an ounze on Thursday for the S-Pack dash and trip computer.Providing they have their act together in quality,I think I have a new market,solid crystal speed,is available too.Little Erin may perform for a little rock,as she's been appearing the last few days.Yes,corruption does pursue me,keep it together and not to stray down that path again.It's purity the attraction.

Erin,was an ill fated attempt to get through Sams head,that I need more than oral pacifying sexually,missing the hard thrusting of two sweating torsos,she has spinal difficulties,which is sad the position,for us both.Erin a junkie chick,who I guessed was smack,she'd do me for $50 a go,60% of the local brothel,with Malaysian hookers,that know EVERY way to please a man.It ended in disaster,Sam promising me to throw ones body and possessions out forthwith and little Erin complaining about the price,when she lacks Asian expertize,she's white,with dumb-fuck junkie boyfriends all her life.She has'nt developed techniques that she even likes unless it's self-pleasuring.White girls...so difficult.

My attractions to Tiswas,was not always cause she'd perform for Icke,anally and let him slap her on the back of the head.She's sub-continental and at least new Kama Sutras theory from the age of 12 and performed and perfected it at the age of 18,she's 41 now,watches a bit of Max Hardcore,now that guy is a pervert scumbucket,treats the girls like human toilets,Tiswas,you just delight my inner perversities,the ultimate hardcore conspiracy chick...I am yours...

:cheese: :smiley wub: :butt: :tiphat:

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Fear and Loathing in East Maitland 1999   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

was the year,the going got weird...and the weird like me turned pro.
It was'nt just the occults that finished it off,from Halloween,Oct 31st to January 21st 9:51pm 2000,the point they finally pierced the aura sufficiently to strip it down,back when it was established psychically occult wise,a link in telepathic group rapport,now wittled down,to basic psychotronics and "tickers" as Paul Smith,adept psychic vampire and auric vandal,explains back in 2008,due to a Godhead moment by me,defeating his and all others combined focus of light,they are nothing to my God.For my God would not do this,as it learnt the folly of energetic manipulation leads to a dependance,like a drug of addiction and corrupts the original motive,no matter how noble,to turn errant souls back to the light,the postion of playing God,corrupts and consumes,hence,Gods off-hands approach,but preferring the odd contact with the pure of heart,Leigh Hackney the healer who saved my life,is one I entrust soul too.One and only,I trust,even when he loved me.And I loved him back,his soul,being the most compatible with mine for intamacy and affection...he's just the wrong sex.And sadly so.

The Choppers were sporadic,a black bell that followed me around,witnessed my many,even following me on a train back in 1997,Metford Station,to Wyee,picked up and followed,Gordon Schubert,the owner of Twin Lakes Automotive Charmhaven,witnessed it as I spoke to him by phone at home and when Jarrod (Reptile) picked me up,took me to the workshop,it circled the workshop three times,until it seen it had witnesses,the same one I described previous two hours by phone,Black,with four thin yellow stripes,it mightr be a hire one....or worse.

It Came in low at Metford,I took all these alleys,had no mobile,was standing on the railway over pass and the chopper came low,600ft if that,aiming for my 2 Chidley St Metford house,pulled up,in mid air,rotated on the spot,left,90' degrees...where we stood,eye to eye.I was frozen,mid pass over,German Trench-coat,in black,staring into the eys of a demon,the blades whipping up the air,bravely....I eyed them off,not blinking,snarling...until it high whipped to the right,flying away,not doing the daily pass-over and loop around my house ten times,everyday...since I taunted the air-force for not catching the light vehicle that made a mockery of their air defenses,by phone,three months previous...the trouble really started from there.

I suppose writing to the Russian embassy thanking them for saving the ill-fated Sydney to Hobart race,where people died and boats sank,saving a small yacht full of racers,,I noticed the state of the ship,pristine condition and the Russian economy had collapsed,so I gave the Russians credit for maintaining good ships,when powerhouses like Asia run sub-standard shipping and ruin coastlines for profit,where the Russians strict regulations paid off.I also gave them credit,for being former soviet,but more honest than Western Governments at the time about UFO's and alien life,at a high technological state and the releasing of the information,in particular,with the Phobos Probes,both 1 and 2 and their peculiar failures en route to the Martian Orbits.I did consider the Americans as well,even them quite willing to go along with the story,hiding the military platform they already have,that dwarfs the International Space Station...a mere toothpick,10 mile long cigars....

So,gushing all this priase on the Russians and scorning our own democratic hypocrisy,by mail,hand written letter,that tied in the same time as hard-core UFO sightingS and taunting the airforce,the choppers began,witnessed by many and surprisingly,as I read about them,so many other experiences of others,was verbatim for mine,Do they have programmes out there in secret operations land,to drive people crazy and class it all under schizophrenia and lock these loonies up,but it's really happening....this is not a dream people,THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING...

:sm100: :smiley scared: :cthulhu: :smiley tiptoe:

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

It was a real bad year for the light....1999,2002,2008,2010,2011...42 is half way through,once I'm over that hoodoo...it's cool.The Police are the worst these days,but my attitude does provoke.I love the look when they know it's me...and you choose between six months paperwork or to fuck me over...as I make an annoyance beaurocratically and build my paper trail offence law suit.

The pen,is indeed,mightier than the sword.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
I had finished working for Steve W,a philanthropic pot dealer for the day.His old VK Commodore was off-road,unregistered.It had broken headlights,cracked screen,dents,real banger,that I outran the police in twice,it was a warning to Old Westie,don't deal in speed,it was their market,how the fuck do you net the whole network? Sell the shit at the highest level.He was already sending home the sons of funny enough,all RH- negative Freemasonic bloodline children home,asking questions about the fraternities their parents were involved with,shaking the hand-shake and revealing initiate and differing degree passwordscausing all kinds of bother and notice for the business and deliberately tripping Echelons code words for becoming "a person of interest"...but I had real troubles and Steve traded in on my notoriety and the fact,both our phone-lines were bugged,I even got mistakenly billed for the service once,meaning to go to the Police Force,the amount was removed from the bill on complaint,and apologised profusedly,to my amused Cheshire Cat Grin...you only confirmed my dear,should'nt have publicly threatened John Howards life,on the old Punkrock Forums...it's a long story,plus I was vocal with media stations,arguing over their bias.
I always blamed Richard Armitage for giving Mark Latham pancreaitus,but that's another story...

:roulette: :dizzy: :sm100:

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:38 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Another 18 year sentance with her...I think not.
The Biripi Aboriginal town clinic,has these packs of condoms.Sam stopped taking Implanon due to her back,she don't fuck anymore,except the rare occassion.Got her nice and stoned last night and banged away for over an hour,until she complained and had to think of something and somebody kinky enough,to cum instantly.Honesty now,it would'nt be her I think of,it was T,who died her hair to brunette,taken quite a shine to her.
Stupid enough to consider running away with her.Gorgeous white aborginal girl.
Anyway,you'd think,being aborginal,they'd order in the big condoms...nope,these were made for four inch China men.I broke it,did'nt realised and decorated her cervix very nicely,bit of a motherload that one.When I pulled out,shock and horror to find,there was only this black rubber ring around my throbber,that dug in and left a welt,like a slave collar does.The painful red welt is therte today,with some rather uncomfortable chaffing.I had lube there....damn it.She's just walked out the door to the docs to get the morning after pill.A mix of pot and codeine,I never noticed a thing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear And Loathing In Taree.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next