Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fear And Loathing In Taree.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Another 18 year sentance with her...I think not.
The Biripi Aboriginal town clinic,has these packs of condoms.Sam stopped taking Implanon due to her back,she don't fuck anymore,except the rare occassion.Got her nice and stoned last night and banged away for over an hour,until she complained and had to think of something and somebody kinky enough,to cum instantly.Honesty now,it would'nt be her I think of,it was T,who died her hair to brunette,taken quite a shine to her.
Stupid enough to consider running away with her.Gorgeous white aborginal girl.
Anyway,you'd think,being aborginal,they'd order in the big condoms...nope,these were made for four inch China men.I broke it,did'nt realised and decorated her cervix very nicely,bit of a motherload that one.When I pulled out,shock and horror to find,there was only this black rubber ring around my throbber,that dug in and left a welt,like a slave collar does.The painful red welt is therte today,with some rather uncomfortable chaffing.I had lube there....damn it.She's just walked out the door to the docs to get the morning after pill.A mix of pot and codeine,I never noticed a thing.

The comedown was worse than I thought.The fifteenth cup of tea and I still can't get motivated to work.And the day is nearly over.It's 3;13pm in the afternoon,with no daylight saving,dark before 5pm.Staggering around in a dressing gown,looking 60 as I shuffle around,pains from last night,finally setting in,backs playing up to,along with the chaffing.She was wet for at least 50 minutes of it,the last 10,dried up badly,I was wondering why it got tighter.I found the left overs of the exploded condom,two thirds was still in her,but found the thrid,the worst part,the hood,I found it the worst possible way too,when I was'nt expecting,I spent three hours looking for it,thought the Pixies were playing games again,like they do with lighters and dope bags,they go missing in front of you,only to re-appear,in the same place,as if they drifted off to another dimension.

So,this black,dripping licorice flavoured condom,wet and cold stuck to my foot,I throw away in disgust,wash my feet and make tea.By the time I'm finished and feeling heavy come-down effects,I look down,to see my daughter had come,painted all ten toes in Princess Pink nail polish and gone,without being noticed...Another one like her,no way,the morning after pill only cost $6,half a pack of cigarettes,good investment.
I won't survive another bear like my daughter.Told her blokes will bash me for being a Poof,if,I drank at pubs.Then got telling her,make-up was designed for men of the Egyptian Royal court...they played Tars too,like modern day guitars...the Egyptians were the first "Glam_Rockers",but nobody ever gets it...

:dizzy: :sm100:

Hmmm,make another cup of tea,I noticed the chook was dumpster diving the kitchen bin for scaps.But something caught my eye.
This glossy goth black nail polish,on the claws of the chicken...
"Bear! What have you done!!!!!",she comes out with her smart-alec smile,"Are you dissing my fine art-work there Man?",mocking my cannabis background and insinuating I'm just a washed-out hippy.
I feel old around her,I won't even bother,like other derelict fathers of seducing her friends when they turn 18...I'm too old to be a dirty old man even.Why the fuck do men think like that?...

:sm100:

The extortionist bitch!!!!

My daughter,just took photos of my toes,then one of me in dressing gown,to prove whose toes they are,then extorted me,a packet of Jelly Beans,so she won't text send her friends by mobile phone,the pictures of my gayly coloured toes...in princess pink.Did'nt give me purple or black,fucking bright light pink.Well,at least it's not flouro.

And because I dared to sneek two lousy jelly beans,I have to spend my last $3.50,buying her a bag.

Oh she definitely takes after me....I have found my match and it is my OWN.

:cthulhu: :rolling pin:

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
One thing I do like about this town,is the old style skills you still need to get by in life,having a limited range of shopping,compared to cities and larger regional towns,like Albury,which,strange enough,Sam showed signs of interest in.And since even Asian sweat-shops are moving up the ladder,getting a few bucks a day,compared to two bowls of rice,the quality in clothing as certainly fallen,particulary with Rivers Clothing outlets.

Every bit of clothing is shedding it's buttons,threads are pulled,sleeves coming apart,fuck I'm pissed off.

So,like a good Billy Ruben/Buffalo Bill and the fact the Satanist shop become a leather boutique there in Maitland...I'm going to sowing classes.First,I'm learning to mend socks,undies,fix hems on my jeans and slacks...
Then I'm going to learn light leather stictching,repair my trench coats and finally,the sensitives of sewing together treated and tanned human skin.Yes,I'm going to cut these fucking Frankensteins and piece the fucking bastards together as my own human centipede,Yep,Arse to mouth 24/7...I'm really going to fuck them up REAL GOOOD.

But yes,I'm quite excited to go to evening sowing classes,learn the trade and tricks,gossip about how the youth of today are with the old grannies,have tea and biscuits...all mild-mannered,then I'm going to play jig-saw with my favourite fucktards early in the winter mornings,burn their corpses in the house and remove evidence,that I was ever there.Planned the road trip with three jerry-cans of fuel,so I go no where near service station cameras or those monitoring the highways...country back roads...Yes,I'm really going to fuc....oh,I did it again,I wrote out aloud,so sorry.

:cthulhu: :cthulhu: :cthulhu: :cthulhu:

Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 Sewingclasses
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:42 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Disaster....
I make good on a promise,spent all morning making the girls some soup,just like they asked...I get there,greeted with a flustered T,who went real weird on me,and fucking Glenda,in her ear,playing match-maker...
All I wanted was a little respect,not even that,just a thankyou and recognise,I'm a man of my word,said I'd do it,even enjoyed making the croutons...But to see T all upset and some idiot in her ear...there was one good thing to come out of it.

T's not strong enough to think for herself,therefore,not strong enough to endure...the horrible truth about me.Like a bunny rabbit,she'd have a coronary if she realises the depths of my darkness.I love her light,although inexperienced and niave...but damned disappointed,that she'd allow others to think for her.Glad one refrains from forming links,psychic,the picture was'nt good and clear,that's when I know you're not the girl for me.Telepathic links are formed with deep friendships...Shayne Johnstone experienced that...formerly of the SRA and Banksia Landscapes...a business he formed years ago.I tried to hide that aspect,but he found it,could'nt exploit it and tried to learn it.Greed had his heart,there was no hope.Right-hand pathed that is.

But disappointed and relieved.With the girls,really I am.It just takes one bitch to ruin everything.And that's what's happening...it may turn out to be the opposite,Kylie did hint,"She loves him",as I left the place.
Why does love,do this? Why not just the joy,instead of all the perplexing and self-esteem taxing thoughts about ones worth.She's got no idea how much I'd understand,if given the chance,without all these games people play.I just can't trust anybody...why always fucking dramas,instead of getting to know each other,free of others,mis-interpretations...and lies,life that boring for everyone,is that it.Hate pathetic rumour mongers.Always some arsehole in the way,when it comes to love,romance,or even just sex.

:rolling pin:

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
My father rings today...After for three years saying he considers going to the Masonic Village...he rings and says it's the Benevolent Society that took the house,in exchange for care,treatment etc.

Why do they do this?

I nearly went on a Raise every Masonic Temple I see to the ground...this very week.He should know bt now,I carry out my threats.Maybe not straight away...but shit.

Oh well,I have my improvised attack prepared,can't waste it,use it while it's still high octane.

:cthulhu: :sm100: :catfight: :dizzy: :butt:

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
...never do I hear my name called in this town.Three times I was named,before I recognised a voice spoke to me,let alone,being a female,which,I missed ever since leaving Budgewoi.Incognito has it's drawbacks,that being when you do crave a little human company for a chat on a level of knowledge or interest,or attraction,being unknown in a superstitious,racist,redneck backwater of a town,where single women,young,idea of a good time out is cause a domestic disturbance and carry on like an abusive marriage,even before first fucking date or first fuck.The closted homosexual community here is growing,not by desire,but necessity,as many men have tried to seduce me more than the women,who carry on,with hatred and conceit,seeing a male above their class,intellect and desire,make horrid little stories of sexual seduction and harassment,when you clearly stated your non interest on the issue concerning,"How you like me to suck your cock?",as rather repulsive and not much different from marital status,without the turn on with vulgar language....used correctly,a fine line indeed,can make one erect,cum,or walk out the door in style.

She did'nt sport a Blueberry,but the most crass of art style,but loved the off green five dollar sunglasses.Opening the trunk of the car,grabbing bags of home grown tumeric,the battered old camry wagon was still going,quite to my surprise.She immediately greeted me and went into a accusation about my last email,a year and a half ago,so what,was my reply,spreading rumours and lies in the first place,illicited,finality,in the cheapest possible form,a two kilometre walk? a nineteen cent local call? or one of a number of free emails,where the other party just has to listen and can't use lies,innuendo,or escapism,to justify their trespasses....
There was no reason,was there?,except for your subtle neurosis amplifying self identity crisis.Even though many may think,occult influences is my position,the greatest lessons on spiritual warfare and dealing with liars and covens,was the words of the New Testament and the teachings of Jesus,it made more sense than Alice Bailey and Blavatsky,mixed with high level Freemasonary,I could understand the simple concepts,for cause and affects,universal alignment,karma,whatever definition you identify with,I call it the fall-out,from astral projection and bad wizardy,laughing my arse off,when all blame me...I just show you cause and effect of your higher self,trying to wake you up,or sub-conscious quantum cliarvoyance able to predict with accuarcy due to time and spatial displacement that the mind adheres not too....True Time Travel.

I noted her car still going,remarking they burnt two of mine,who's they?I don't know...she was selling her tumeric to a restuarant connected to a pub,must do a bit of Indian I thought,but not asking.Come and see me tonight,not yet,tomorrow I'll pop in,got alot to do,she gives me a kiss and crosses the road.I asked her about the police or investigators geting in touch with her,she said no,not at all,never heard about your car burning...I was still perplexed,standing there,as she crossed the road,after kissing me...

what is really happening?.A minute or two I came out of the frozen fixture,leaning against the pedestrian switch on the traffic lights...

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Frumpies - Safety First   Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:22 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Shopping Trolleys   Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:14 am

It's quite strange,but when you feed a slave market a bowl of rice per day under the barrel of military style rifles,those sweat-shop sowers who made great clothing in the 80's,had real quality to them.

But not no more.No.
Ever since these fucking corporations moved in on them in the early 90's,giving those little charlie chans $5 for 12 hour days,no,Rivers clothing has taken a great and steep dive in quality control.My buttons popped,sleeves come un-done,zippers derail.Even my Windsor Smith Boots,wore a hole through them,in two months wear,new,from $200.The very essence of our capitalist society is some other mug bastard country has slave conditions and make shit we like to buy and wear,very cheaply.We shut down our factories and lay off the staff and give welfare.Very soon,Charlie Chan is fat,making very bad clothes,cause he eats Dominoes and plays X-box.No,this will not do.

But you see,this is where it supports small business.I have to go to the sowing shop and pay for repairs that equals at times,50% of what I payed for the fucking shirt in the first place,but least I can understand her lingo and gives me a cup of tea,as I fish for divorced friends in her social circles.Amazing how things work....

and that's not really great at the moment,may I tell you.Endless nights alone.Well I was really before.The cats were more company and I miss them,a place with a cat.

cat cat cat cat
Shopping time,I remember Sam saying Sams has cheap toilet paper,we've run out and the landlord wants it from Chatham IGA...nah fuckin' way.Sams,the Crazy shop across the road,even BigW and Aldis,but I aint,paying $5:10 for four perfumed rolls that,yes,maybe soft on the rectum,but I shoot clean,1-2 wipes,smick clean,except that many a time I ate Maltesers,burning my ring,each fortnight.It takes a nack,but you can live cheaply in Taree,if you shop right.

Taking the hard to follow path,go through the underground carpark to goto Woolies and BigW,against the flow of traffic,see what's coming,up the zig-zag ramp.The sound of clutter and obscene mutterings,look up and see an overloaded trolley,two kids clinging like chimps hold to the mother Orangatang over the top,grabbing for lolly-bags,the trolley,front heavy with cases of beer,out of control,sparks flying,as it collided with the wall on the way down,narrowly missing crushing the limbs of the chimp like children.The helmsman,swearing profusely,air-borne,feet off the ground,tries to bring it under control as I hold a budget bag of toilet rolls out as a guard...$6.50 for 18,still was'nt going to protect me from the out of control trolley.

Toilet paper = 2 DT (Damage Thresh-Hold)

Shopping Trolley = +210 HP (Hit Points)

So,you see I was fucked.But amazingly,he dug his garden boot shod feet in,leaving brown smears on the smooth and glittering concrete.The trolley missed me,as I stood frozen,thinking of a better place to die,the toilet paper shield,not necessary.The children noticing order from chaos stare accusingly for spoiling their fun,the drunken helmsman,utters something Scottish,obscene,well I thought it was Scottish,only they can understand each other.It was drunken,same thing.

I was good as dead,if not,want to be dead.The result,would've been paraplegia and at least a few ribs impaling the lungs,if not heart.Broken legs and un-pretty face.But he pulled up...I had nowhere to go,death by trolley,after all that's happened.

Suspect Suspect

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:33 pm

I got to get the fuck out of this town.
Most loathed by the Police,The Probations Office,The Ombudsman,in fact the local populace that I know of,the racist,the drugged out,the car hoon,the multitude,ney,avalanche of slightly fascist redneck,only adored by the few shop keepers and assistants that work there...and that was hard earnt as well.

It's not like East Maitland with it's huge occult family and connected friends and associates,on nearly every corner...no bizarre RAAF Jet fighters attempt intercepts of UFO and light speed anomalies,no pumpkin headed aliens running through portals they create in front of you,funny enough,the occult flat later on,same fuckin' place,the flat owned by Mary Braun,a high caste bloodline and priestess,a woman to fear,but you only find out too late...when she's struck.

No,just the bland thuggery of the police and they're hillbilly connections.I'm now getting abuse from all angles,so tread carefully,I will.

Running to Forster is no solution,the other day,someone pulled up,white commodore wagon,bald headed guy,one of the cops from Taree,can't think of his name,screamed "Arsehole,yeah,you arsehole",cause I did the same thing to Barry in Taree police,but fair cop,it was in their station,while on duty,this fucker was off-duty in plain clothes.So if I get beat up,you know where it really comes from.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:34 am

...Bit loose with the truth are'nt they.
Mr Cook is so dangerous,should be sectioned off the street.Gone shopping yesterday,it's the heavy stuff,I get the water,20litres,,two suit-cases I bought from the Anglican Op-shop that's in the lower level of the Masonic hall,I had my eye on a black dinner suit,but got to watch my weight with that one.While single,I've stayed a nice 82 kilos,sometimes 80.5,but this suit looks good tight.At home,86-87 kilos,puff up from the good life and not walking 4-10 kilometres everyday.

I replaced the tupperware and stove top covers,that I burnt the very first week I moved here.Moving out soon,so doing the right thing as I go.Oh and the Cornettos I ate without asking.Ice-cream and lamb rissoles,lettuce,tomatoes.Swing in,there's Mrs Towers,my probation officer,the one I complained about to the ombudsman.Hit next aisle,there's senior constable Blink,doing his check-list.He did'nt have his kid in tow today,leaving him on a footpath,hiding in a doorway of a shop from me,exposing his son alone to Mr Dangerous Cook.

They failed breaking me with the system,described me as some threat,yet,I go shopping,see them all the time,never once a word spoken,never a vile look given,but when they do my character assessments,they're ignoring the truth as always,I could'nt give a fuck about them.I don't feed them hate,I give nothing,when they expect it,almost demand,that energy vampirism.Cowards to me,I get the worst reports,but yet they can go about their daily lives,unmolested in anyway,but they never ever put that down.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Short people are a problem.If you're a dirty street fighting type that can't kick high,you got to learn to duck and upper cut the nut-sack.They usually bend over and as you come up,you use the back of your head to mash their faces in.You can't do that with short people.Watch them most,been eyeing off this local OompaLoompa,this psycho dwarf that gets around town,threatens everybody when he's on the speed.Thought about murdering him,follow him from the shadows,cause he's evil and my shop of horrors needs feeding.He better watch his step.He was all tough and threatening by day,at night alone,as you hear my foot-steps pace him on a cold and windy night,past the high-school,I screech and bats,maybe a dozen of them take flight from trees...I know the area well.He looks over his shoulders,the fear's set in,coupled with the paranoia bad street speed does.

Those eyes all wide,unblinking,the footsteps quicken,he breaks into a sprint....I fall behind a tree,stifling the laughter,,squelching it with my hands,little sounds escape through my fingers,the timing was immaculate.
Full moon too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.   Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear And Loathing In Taree.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2