Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squatting Out

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Squatting Out   Squatting Out I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:09 am

Amazing...Still got it together.

Despite the dirty Taree cops vandalising my cars and every move I make,Sam spreading shit about and my back-stabbing mate,...No I mean,dealer,it's business with that cunt,well,not no more,since I'm doing better there now.The fuckwit,thought he'd depress me and make me desperate to buy pot,so he filled my landlords head with shit the same as Sam did....hehehe,like Paul says,what goes around comes around,no shit Sherlock,you met me,played possum long enough,your turen,Mr Kharma.Stupid fuck traded a good wife for a drug habit.Mine,was never good.

Still alive and squatting in a place with electricity,water and a toilet.A real friend,lent me his phone to make this net connection and my attackers can suck my dick.

I've been adopted by a gang of 18 year olds,who are actually looking after me.Funny enough.Found a working fridge for $50,the car is here and Megan,a rather lovely redhead,who,funny enough,looks exactly like the Satanist Megan,who gives me hugs from behind,bites my neck and kisses me,in front of her boyfriend,she's trying to find one of her available horney friends...I love this girl,cool as.

She tried to be my apprentice occultist,but she had an attack,so it's on the cooler.We'll just have a threesome instead.She wants to learn how to give head,like I said,cool as.

No-one knows where I am,payback time nears,with the appeal in progress.
I won't hold back in court this time for the sake of the kids,like the dog scum coppers set it up as.

I'm going to fuck this game right up,the cops had their shot,my turn now.

First casualty,Samantha....then Ingram and Voetterl.

Fuck the spiritual,they cared not...when they get it back and I won't be waiting this time.

Oh,pig scum and Sam scum...I know everything and everyone now.

Enjoy

New phone in anothers name....new Po Box,next new address.Then whack...

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Vicky Cheadle,fat stupid slut   Squatting Out I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Ohhh,I've mentioned this fat pile of shit a few times at Webanarchys version of Taree Police Their Fun and Games.I know why Tanya of Boyce St,had those hoons burn my car,I know why everybody had it in for me.

Vicky came over one day,mentioning how good she gives head,which funny enough,was when Vicky was teaching her.I mentioned I prefer to munch on carpet,which she said,smell this in my kitchen as I cut up some pot.

I knocked her back,which has earned me hell from her for years.

I don't like Cabbage Patch Doll faces,looks like she had a compression birth and splatted face first into the wall,plus she's an old bikers slut,think I'm interested in tribalist ferals like her...no.

I like angels and librarians.That look.

Anyway,12 years ago,when I first got hooked by the occult,I was wearing a tin foil to try and block the waves...did'nt work,just looked stupid.10cm thick lead sphere,yes,it might have merit.

So Samantha does as stupid does,starts spreading around the photos.

Vicky goes running up to friends I have and failed miserabley in trying to turn them.Sam obviously made her aware,as well as the cops,doing what they have done.

So,we're off to the Attorney General tomoirrow to push for slander charges.I'm writing a letter to the education department about Samantha

then I'm going to tell everyone about a female peadophile named Vicky who was trying to talk me into Cathy,at age 12,giving sex to her 13 year old son at the time.My hate brewed for years...now I'm going to do something.

Keep watching Sam,Vicky and Taree Pig Police,you're getting very well known down at the court-house,I'm their very often...enjoy.

Oh,Centrelink will be a part of my appeal Samantha.I got to therm before you did.

See you in court,when you don't walk out for fraud,contempt and perjury

Remember the angel,it's on my side.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squatting Out   Squatting Out I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ohhh,I've mentioned this fat pile of shit a few times at Webanarchys version of Taree Police Their Fun and Games.I know why Tanya of Boyce St,had those hoons burn my car,I know why everybody had it in for me.

Vicky came over one day,mentioning how good she gives head,which funny enough,was when Vicky was teaching her.I mentioned I prefer to munch on carpet,which she said,smell this in my kitchen as I cut up some pot.

I knocked her back,which has earned me hell from her for years.

I don't like Cabbage Patch Doll faces,looks like she had a compression birth and splatted face first into the wall,plus she's an old bikers slut,think I'm interested in tribalist ferals like her...no.

I like angels and librarians.That look.

Anyway,12 years ago,when I first got hooked by the occult,I was wearing a tin foil to try and block the waves...did'nt work,just looked stupid.10cm thick lead sphere,yes,it might have merit.

So Samantha does as stupid does,starts spreading around the photos.

Vicky goes running up to friends I have and failed miserabley in trying to turn them.Sam obviously made her aware,as well as the cops,doing what they have done.

So,we're off to the Attorney General tomoirrow to push for slander charges.I'm writing a letter to the education department about Samantha

then I'm going to tell everyone about a female peadophile named Vicky who was trying to talk me into Cathy,at age 12,giving sex to her 13 year old son at the time.My hate brewed for years...now I'm going to do something.

Keep watching Sam,Vicky and Taree Pig Police,you're getting very well known down at the court-house,I'm their very often...enjoy.

Oh,Centrelink will be a part of my appeal Samantha.I got to therm before you did.

See you in court,when you don't walk out for fraud,contempt and perjury

Remember the angel,it's on my side.

The Taree Pig Police are doing the same,running around trying to get me busted or telling tall stories.

So,Vicky goesw around saying I'm dangerous and bash my wife.

Section 9 of the Domestic Violence Act is for non-violent transgressions.

Section 12 of the Domestic Violence Act is for violent transgressions.

I have been falsely charged with section 9.

See you in court slut Vicky,Slut Samantha and the Taree Pigs i'm gonna fuck over.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squatting Out   Squatting Out I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Hey shit bags,

Samantha Wilkinson,Vicky Cheadle and Taree pig squad....think you're better than me?

I fought the good fight.

You lowered yourselves to take me on and out.You've exhausted all avenues.

Samantha knows,you don't.You have to play clean to win me,or beat me.

Thankyou for your efforts.

It's come nearly full circle where all is revealed.

Samantha,please continue,just wait to you see what I have in store for you.

Guess what,I played you,full range of emotions,I can even Demi Moore my tears now,left or right eye.

How you fake it Sam,think of beautiful moments...it was'nt about you.

Sucker....I always knew you are a slut.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squatting Out   Squatting Out I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:50 pm

A full range of emotions plus the level of occultism...when I'm ready to do the act,patient I am...then prove it,the courts and cops don't have jurisdiction in the astral.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squatting Out   Squatting Out I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
A full range of emotions plus the level of occultism...when I'm ready to do the act,patient I am...then prove it,the courts and cops don't have jurisdiction in the astral.

Sam slut,piece of shit.,

Do you know why I never believed you're virtuous to me.

Filthy ugly thing,When Vicky taught you techniques,probably using a friend of hers,you'd suck my dick when stoned,do the little average,then go into excellent,then look at me getting off,then go back to domestic,to late shitbag,I knew for years.

I never trusted you.Rot slowly now.

Not like the cops we'rent doing me a favour now,eh?

In the end,but I'll still fuck them for the methods.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squatting Out   Squatting Out I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:33 am

Sam,don't bother coming here.

You're stupid little game gained me sympathy,without asking for it.It got me a home,a new lover and a good life ahead.

Please,I know you're a schizo,inbred sub-species,but could you just mind your own business and make like my probation and stay away for a few years.

You just fucked up your own AVO.

Hope the cops had a good laugh about my little crush on Ann,she is sweet as,and that Tracey spy they sent me and I know why,to refute my claims about meeting women,I just went along with it to explore the methods.

Are you bored shitless with your own Freedom.Like the only time you're good in bed is when you think you're hurting somebody,you see little sicko,you never grew up.

And I'm not intertested.JUst go away,I don't even think of you,except when you caUSE
trouble.The only way you get noticed.

I have somebody else zI don't write about.If you ever see us together,you'll know you have nothing to offer.Go away.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squatting Out   Squatting Out I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:39 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Sam,don't bother coming here.

You're stupid little game gained me sympathy,without asking for it.It got me a home,a new lover and a good life ahead.

Please,I know you're a schizo,inbred sub-species,but could you just mind your own business and make like my probation and stay away for a few years.

You just fucked up your own AVO.

Hope the cops had a good laugh about my little crush on Ann,she is sweet as,and that Tracey spy they sent me and I know why,to refute my claims about meeting women,I just went along with it to explore the methods.

Are you bored shitless with your own Freedom.Like the only time you're good in bed is when you think you're hurting somebody,you see little sicko,you never grew up.

And I'm not intertested.JUst go away,I don't even think of you,except when you caUSE
trouble.The only way you get noticed.

I have somebody else zI don't write about.If you ever see us together,you'll know you have nothing to offer.Go away.

She seen the photos of the kids and her genes are recessive,she'll get beautiful children out of me and she's got money to give them the life they deserve.

She's not part of the group,you don't know her so don't bother...and yes,the detectives in the silver VE commodore keep a close watch,instead of policing as usual,They love shopping these Taree cops,to bad Mr Sucker the Tax payer.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squatting Out   Squatting Out I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:07 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

The Taree Pig Police are doing the same,running around trying to get me busted or telling tall stories.

So,Vicky goesw around saying I'm dangerous and bash my wife.

Section 9 of the Domestic Violence Act is for non-violent transgressions.

Section 12 of the Domestic Violence Act is for violent transgressions.

I have been falsely charged with section 9.

See you in court slut Vicky,Slut Samantha and the Taree Pigs i'm gonna fuck over.

It's Interesting,Vicky and this Simmo shitbag went running around saying I'm a wife-beater,yet,Simmo is known fort actually bashing his woman and when he broke the virginity of a local girl,who has mental problems and she told you to stop and you kept going,I've already convinced her to press rape charges,we will be at Taree Court and Police Station Monday.

Is this the high quality characters you associate with now?.

They're more your style,I'm to Alpha for your bogan frumpie.You'll understand when you see us together.I waited and found someone decent.Who does'nt lie and keep me angry and aggressive.Like yourself.

I might cut a deal with the cops,you remember Ann Joy,the cop that set me up for a rape,if she says because of your lies she got suspicious of me,the statment you gave her,I can combine that,with the AVO as a pattern of lying,cut a deal with the cops,get money and sell you out.

It's exactly what I intend on doing.They're your friends,until it goes the pear,then you'll get what you deserve.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squatting Out   Squatting Out I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:30 am

Might keep the relationship issues aside for now.The attraction of having a ordered life with this well connected,smart,intelligent,attractive lady has it's snares,the type I don't like,that secretness,goes with her star-sign,but to be fair,she would be exploited and used.

As she is,by her present partner,but instead of get involved,I rather see cohesion with the friendships involved and try and make them be honest with each other.

My solution was they should fuck each other,group orgy style and get rid of the petty jealousies and young budding emotions,fuck,some of them have only had one to two partners.It's D-Day on the road to getting it...I slept for 22 years.

What upsets,is one's betrayal that not only breaks hearts with deceit,but trust is needed for business and investments,when coming from the gutter,the stupid fuck
should'nt throw it away on teen shit roots in fuckin' c ars,when you got a high level alpha woman.It's the looks and sex,obviously.Me,we'd propser,wise enough to appreciate oit now,since I lost nearly everything.

The thing I hate,it's the devaluing of friendships by deceit and lies,it's only been a couple of months,but it will hit them soon,so now,is the time,they talk and be straight with each other,to save it,so I hope they do.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Lou Reed - Smalltown   Squatting Out I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:52 am

Let's just say,I have busines interest in this,relationship or not,I like this girls head and want her in on anything I plan,to make money,The first I would trust,in a busness venture,can feel it.I want herlover or not,cause I believ in this one,rare to get a break on the road to upper middle classes,once it sniffs your way,play it honest and show your value,you just might get looked after.

I kept saying to the husband when we met,"you don't remember me do you?He always kept quiet about that,but he does'nt remember and just as well,the girl he was kissing and squeezing by the skate ramp 10 months ago,was not his 18 month fiance,or wife to be,who,sacrificed everything for him....

You get it now.I met his father that day too,funny enough.Without making a connection.
Fucking Smalltowns.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squatting Out   Squatting Out I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:10 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
...short on parts to finish the HR,walked into Taree police Station about 12:39,staying calm,knowing I'll get fucked around,behaving or not and sure enough,yeah.Cadman's quiet and Leonard's there,play it cool,he has a ribbon in police coloured chequeurs,"What's the ribbon for",Leonard answers quite calmly with a hint of emotion at the end,"A friend of mine was murdered",looking down,feeling his pain"I'm very very sorry",meaning every word,curiosity got to me,looking at the coloured ribbon,"Was he ...?',"yes he was a policeman"."do you have your flags at half mast?'"We don't do flags".Strange,I thought they would out the back,most times,I remember small windows and pointed to the dock.Errr,coming in the back of a police vehicle,but don't remember any flag poles.

Lucky I was respectful today and genuinely so,would'nt have been the best day to shit them off,It's bad for everybody when a cop gets killed,then they get a bit edgey and trigger happy for a while,if it isn't bad enough with their lies,perjured statements and stupid fucking games Taree Police pley with me,trying to drive me over the edge and section me off,not to mention Sam and Vicky cheadles little game to drive me out of town,which the cop who supervised the retreiving of personal property mentioned today about my former statements about leaving for east Maitland to finish the occult shit,he was so disappointed I had'nt left,it's thier and Sams saboutage that fucked me here,so why bitch?

Results of their shiitty actions.I want Forster,somewhere I can swim for free and clean.
I got the appeal to attend too as well and I have'nt even a place fit for a human to live.
Just scraping by,going hungry two three days here and there,but have a working toilet.But,very lucky i was in a cool,but drugged out mood today and meant sorry for what happened,,there would've been pronblems if I was stupid to mouth off.

Had no idea of the slaying,have no anttenae for the television and have very little internet access.just piggy backing a phone to the PC.No hot water,but I keep real clean,boil water,shave,bucket bath and cold water hose rinse off,shrivelled balls every morning but clean.No freezer,but a cheap fridge,live horribley actually,no end of a source of humiliation and amusement for them.Must feel jubilant when you can use your position of power to destroy someone insignificant,like me,but the big toughies and baddies,nahfree to reign terror.They just want me destroyed for the appeal.It's hard to be organised and live out of boxes.Wolf spiders crawl on my face at night and mosquitoes vampirise me.And alone....

It's not that convenient,if you don't turn the toilet off after filling,it overflows and the shower's unsuable,stinks too.Christmas will be strange this year,did'nt make it to Forster,so maybe catch a bus or train to Newcastle for the thing in the park they do for fuck-ups and fuck overs like me.Might not give a toss either.
She got her way,not worth arguing about..Just allow her to be crueller as she pushes me harder out of town.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Oh You Pretty Things   Squatting Out I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:58 pm

"All the Strangers/Nightmares came today,look as though they're here to stay."-David Bowie,"Oh You Pretty Things"

I call them "My Pretty Things",them not knowing they work for dark angels and are here to assassinate me through their own incompetence.I left this life behind years ago,the amphetamine and escorts,both of which were on the menu early this morning.
I just wanted a pack of cigarettes.Instead,I was introduced to a an aspiring candidate connected to dopamine aggravators,small arms and low level prostitution I went on deliveries as he sized me up,from drug peddling,to easy to moderate "Hit Jobs" on those "they justify to die".Hmmmm,you don't even know my last name.
He likes my style,I had'nt slept in 30 hours and had me licking three drops of speed off a set of keys,probably know more than .2 grammes.
I thought he was a corrupt detective.Maybe the people he displayed me too are those that need to know my identity.I've seen too much already,heard to much already....Still,most in this town would lick his boots to know him,for me,the threat level has gone up.They could'nt fuck with me using the system,now,it's a direct approach.
I'm more than wary..... cat

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squatting Out   Squatting Out I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:38 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
"All the Strangers/Nightmares came today,look as though they're here to stay."-David Bowie,"Oh You Pretty Things"

I call them "My Pretty Things",them not knowing they work for dark angels and are here to assassinate me through their own incompetence.I left this life behind years ago,the amphetamine and escorts,both of which were on the menu early this morning.
I just wanted a pack of cigarettes.Instead,I was introduced to a an aspiring candidate connected to dopamine aggravators,small arms and low level prostitution I went on deliveries as he sized me up,from drug peddling,to easy to moderate "Hit Jobs" on those "they justify to die".Hmmmm,you don't even know my last name.
He likes my style,I had'nt slept in 30 hours and had me licking three drops of speed off a set of keys,probably know more than .2 grammes.
I thought he was a corrupt detective.Maybe the people he displayed me too are those that need to know my identity.I've seen too much already,heard to much already....Still,most in this town would lick his boots to know him,for me,the threat level has gone up.They could'nt fuck with me using the system,now,it's a direct approach.

It was clean,come on in seven minutes after swallowing it.I don't eat often and thinner than ever been,which is good,bloated I was from home comforts.Domestic sex,adequate but non-passionate oral,soul destroying in the end.
I'm meeting women,that want to eat me,they find I've been celibate since the seperation a little tempting.I have one more week,for the third test on HIV,HEP C and B,Clamydia urinal test,but the same result is expected,clean.And shall stay that way.
That was out of respect for women,after my short stay in Gaol/The place is a cesspit of disease and base intentions.
Bisexualism is a very real advantage at the moment,but the poor fuckers are desperate,the homosexual population exploded,out of neccessity than desire,due to the attitudes of the sexes,a little class,goes along way in this town,intelligence,as it seems,is in high demand.The cultured and criminal,those of artistic pursuasion and share appreciation for the eccentric,find me to their taste.But these tough lads,who did time,I stir up,their imprisoned passions,coupled with speed,I can smell their semen,I can see what they're thinking,that'd I be accomodating in a submissive feminine role,hot and passionate,but willing to take their abuse as they deal with their turmoil of the realization,they might be homosexual and more comfortable being so.But the wolves are indeed closing in,I'm just making it look blissfully unaware,as I assess the soul kharma and take the route of those,willing to trade their profiatble aspects of kharma to me,for forgiveness in next lifes soul contract.
...I like to play the game at the highest rung,make the rich and powerful owe me.Soul contracts and cash settlements,are only viable,unless we fall into a blackhole by mid December.
My only pay-off for materializing at this density of reality,subjected with many laws not applicable at others,especially quantum enclaves,is to be born with exceptional healing qualities and luciferic smashingly hot looks.But did dip out at a nine inch cock,which troubled me from the age of seven,the years I masturbated more than ever,knowing I had toi wait another seven years for a fuck,when it was acceptable,advanced,yes I was,but had my fun with the girls at that age,touch and feel my erect one,yeah...tongue kissing,rubbing/petting,German Austrian girlfriends,Geraldine Partell,whom I kissed everyday after school.But loving Kerriane Burgess at the same time,spoiling it,by trying to suck her tits,yes,serpentine and reptilian she looked.Beautiful blonde.My first kiss she was.
But Michelle Love for the filthy fun,the average strawberry blonde,knew what to do back then....the swinging seventies,we watched our parents and test drove what we learnt the next day.Giving head through the material,I remembered dry coming,everyday with her,she'd feel me pulsate away.

...I'm riding with Satan and know my times up.I'll take a little fun and go out with hopefully a merciful bang to the back of the head.Fuck a few whores,take some drugs and make them think,I'm out to lunch.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squatting Out   Squatting Out I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

It was clean,come on in seven minutes after swallowing it.I don't eat often and thinner than ever been,which is good,bloated I was from home comforts.Domestic sex,adequate but non-passionate oral,soul destroying in the end.
I'm meeting women,that want to eat me,they find I've been celibate since the seperation a little tempting.I have one more week,for the third test on HIV,HEP C and B,Clamydia urinal test,but the same result is expected,clean.And shall stay that way.
That was out of respect for women,after my short stay in Gaol/The place is a cesspit of disease and base intentions.
Bisexualism is a very real advantage at the moment,but the poor fuckers are desperate,the homosexual population exploded,out of neccessity than desire,due to the attitudes of the sexes,a little class,goes along way in this town,intelligence,as it seems,is in high demand.The cultured and criminal,those of artistic pursuasion and share appreciation for the eccentric,find me to their taste.But these tough lads,who did time,I stir up,their imprisoned passions,coupled with speed,I can smell their semen,I can see what they're thinking,that'd I be accomodating in a submissive feminine role,hot and passionate,but willing to take their abuse as they deal with their turmoil of the realization,they might be homosexual and more comfortable being so.But the wolves are indeed closing in,I'm just making it look blissfully unaware,as I assess the soul kharma and take the route of those,willing to trade their profiatble aspects of kharma to me,for forgiveness in next lifes soul contract.
...I like to play the game at the highest rung,make the rich and powerful owe me.Soul contracts and cash settlements,are only viable,unless we fall into a blackhole by mid December.
My only pay-off for materializing at this density of reality,subjected with many laws not applicable at others,especially quantum enclaves,is to be born with exceptional healing qualities and luciferic smashingly hot looks.But did dip out at a nine inch cock,which troubled me from the age of seven,the years I masturbated more than ever,knowing I had toi wait another seven years for a fuck,when it was acceptable,advanced,yes I was,but had my fun with the girls at that age,touch and feel my erect one,yeah...tongue kissing,rubbing/petting,German Austrian girlfriends,Geraldine Partell,whom I kissed everyday after school.But loving Kerriane Burgess at the same time,spoiling it,by trying to suck her tits,yes,serpentine and reptilian she looked.Beautiful blonde.My first kiss she was.
But Michelle Love for the filthy fun,the average strawberry blonde,knew what to do back then....the swinging seventies,we watched our parents and test drove what we learnt the next day.Giving head through the material,I remembered dry coming,everyday with her,she'd feel me pulsate away.

...I'm riding with Satan and know my times up.I'll take a little fun and go out with hopefully a merciful bang to the back of the head.Fuck a few whores,take some drugs and make them think,I'm out to lunch.

You know...a patsy,take the fall sort of thing,two year good behaviour bond,once crossed,gaol time,take everything you got.Evil.Co-incidence,I'm afraid not,nothing is in this town.They want power these cops,over you,before they cut you in,I'd rather a tribute and pay-off,for their misdeeds and mis-use of power.
I don't cut deals,they can with me,make an offer...and I don't care about fucking procedure. cat

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squatting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squatting Out   Squatting Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squatting Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk :: Introductions :: Your first forum-
Jump to: