Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Leeches Of Taree

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

The Leeches Of Taree Empty
PostSubject: The Leeches Of Taree   The Leeches Of Taree I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:31 am

This thread is to name and shame the leeches of Taree,so you,the mundane average Joe,understand where the power lies in this town and why this community is such a shambles.

It's the so-called mentalities of these "Pillars Of Society",that set the bar for everyone else to act upon,through fear,intimidation or just downright rotten corruptness.They are responsible for the present state of Taree,they set the examples,you are just influenced by them,directly by others,or by submissiveness and acceptance of the status quo.

Rise against them people and have them accountable....I certainly will.

Billy Ruben.

cat cat cat cat

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Timothy Stack - Stacks Law Firm   The Leeches Of Taree I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:34 am

The Leeches Of Taree Timstacktheleech

Timothy Stack,Super Leech extraordinaire.Owns at least 40% of the rental market or more in Taree,a property lawyer,YET,after taking a massive slice of the communities money,rarely re-invests in those assetts,let alone keep them in a habitable state.

He uses his name and influence through low-life property managers,like Kerry Townes of LJ Hooker Taree
The Leeches Of Taree Kerrytownesljhookertare

to pressure any dissident leasees to back down in making complaints and makes repairs to be a privilige to have completed,than the truth,it's part of the lease and tenants agreement to have functional properties.Kerry Townes then evicts the clients,under the excuse of repairs needed.

Timothy Stack also should know that you need a court order to remove property,like cars.They did'nt with me.Kerry Townes agreed to give a two week extension to remove my wagon,she did the agreement,which I signed too,then called the scrappers anyway,hiding behind stacks name.I tried to have her charged with theft through the courts Attorney General.That $2,000 car will cost Stack and LJ Hooker much more in the end.

Here's an email for our property we are trying to have repaired,it's already gone to the Rental Tribuneral Board...and I'm enjoying every second of it.

Plus Timothy,it's just the start.I split my calf muscle on a property of yours,it's documented and you are soon to get those details,when my lawyer drops a claim and law-suit on your table...have a nice day,Mr Freemason and your Eastern Star (Townes) lap-dog.You'll know me very soon.

And don't worry about Forum.Motion,I will provide proof...nothing I've written,can't be backed up.

Your turn for exposure has been on my agenda for two years,did you have a horrible sleep last night,now you know why,have a nice day,love Billy. cat

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: The Leeches Of Taree   The Leeches Of Taree I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:04 am

The Leeches Of Taree Emailaboutstack
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The email to rental tribuneral   The Leeches Of Taree I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:54 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
The Leeches Of Taree Emailaboutstack

Dear Authorative body,
My name is Joel Delaney and in partnership with Corey Andrews for the lease of property,Bay 3 5 Beeton Ave Taree,rented through LJ Hooker Real Estate Taree.The landlord,is Tim Stack,a property lawyer based in Taree,who funnily enough,owns half of Taree,but never services his properties.

We have used this place for the last three months to restore cars and sub-let some floor-space for storage.

In those three months,we've had to endure a lack of services that is not only a breach of contract,but hazardous to human contact,as this industrial estate is flood prone.

Not only does the toilets not work,but raw sewerage flows back through the drainage system up under the shower and floods the floor of our work bay,rendering it useless for work and hazardous to health.There are broken electrical sockets and exposed live wires.We have alerted the real estate many times,first at the start of the lease and many times in the last four weeks only to be met by the agents arrogance,non compliance nor even a courtesy phone call.There's no garbage service or bins,we had to supply our own door-lock and three interested parties who would've helped with the rent,in exchange to sub-let some floor-space pulled out due to the dangerous conditions.We are losing money and paying for a work-bay we can't even use,but still,Mr Stack and the Real Estate put their hand out for money,in exchange for rent.

I understand that you were just recently involved in a tenancy dispute with 7 Beeton Ave,with the same real estate and same landlord.Well,I knew a former tenant there that lived through the floods.Mr Stack and LJ Hookers method for cleaning the carpet in this house,was to remove it,hose it out on the back fence and re-fit it to the floor.This man,Mr Stack,who owns a large percentage of real estate in this town,never ever maintains them adequately to even a standard fit for humans to live in,nor actually make them comfortable.I over the last few months have collected quite a portfolio on horror stories to do with this real estate and this particular landlord.

The real estate intimidates the leasee with Stacks name and threatens evictions but never does what their requirements are.I can grab a witness today and reveal it took three week for them to install fire-alarms,same real estate,same landlord.Many consider Stack to be a community pillar in Taree,we don't,he's a leech,that takes from the community,uses fear and intimidation to keep those in check.We are not going to bend to Mr Stack or LJ Hooker.We have taken photographic evidence,a friend will make this available online and embarress them.

What we demand,is the toilets and drains fixed,the electricals as well and re-imbursement for at least two months rent,if not all,as we can no longer use the property we leased.

Thankyou for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,Joel Delaney.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: The Leeches Of Taree   The Leeches Of Taree I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:17 am

The Leeches Of Taree Mrstack
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Kerry Townes of LJ Hooker Taree   The Leeches Of Taree I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:14 am

The Leeches Of Taree Kerrytownesljhookertare

....The troll that lives under the bridge,or Dysons Crossing.

Just because you got saggy tits and an overgrown hairy pussy,does'nt mean you can't understand what a "Gentlemans Agreement" is.Not only did you lie about Boyce St being good for families (*snigger,snigger) but you said,the landlord for that particular Boyce St property,that being Mr Stack,would'nt raise the rent,that was over-priced for that roach and mouse ridden hole,of $235 per week,but,just recently,you did that to Miss Wilkinson,consolling her,with the fact,that Sam is Mr Stacks favourite tenant.Big Fucking Deal.I rather see her with $40 extra in her pocket,with out the dim lights of your and Mr Stacks appreciation.

Gentlemans agreements might not mean anything to a vapid materialistic cunt of a woman like you,but Mr Stack is a gentleman of fraternal pursuasions,it means EVERYTHING to him in his standings with business,associates and reputation.

And you hide behind his name and break his word without consultation.

However,Julie De Gruitier of Shultz National Realty are people who know how to do business politely,respectfully and live upto their word.When maintenance is needed,it's done that day or within 24 hours.You bitch,took three weeks to install a fucking fire alarm.Next time,it's the fire department.

Just wait until you see what I have lined up for Monday morning.,I'm going to bring LJ Hooker to it's knees.

Mr Stack might want to re-consider who he funnels his incredible amount of business through in fututre.

Told you I'm going to cost you....and as collateral damage,Stack can pleed ingnorance,whether he is or not and sacrifice you.

Heard of Fair Tarding and the EPA?

Every property I'm suspect on,goes down.Beeton will be a ghost-town soon when I'm finished.I call Sydney people in so you corrupt bumpkins that have had your way for long...will never again,suck my left one.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Tiny Girls - Iggy Pop Amanda Tate and Kerry Townes of LJ Hooker Taree   The Leeches Of Taree I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:42 am

Iggy Pop wrote:
"So the day begins,You don't want to live,cause you can't believe in the one you're with,cause you know her tricks,you know her past,when she makes a face,you just have to laugh...

Lyrics:

Well the day begins
You don't want to live
'Cause you can't believe
In the one you're with
'Cause you know her tricks
And you know her past
When she makes a face
You just have to laugh
And you feel like such a know-it-all
When you only want just a tiny girl
And you hope she'll sing.

So you turn around
Toward the tiny girls
Who have got no tricks
Who have got no past
Yea that's what you think
And you hope she'll sing
But she sings of greed
Like a young banshee
And she wants for this
And she wants for that
What did you think.

JUst wait until you see my revised email to Fair Trading and EPA...and yes,the mistake with Gersbach and Stack was addresses,no,I did'nt remove Stack,I combined it.Oh...ask Timothy if he's related to a Dennis Stack from Oakdale...Hehehehe,Tim and I maybe remotely related.Hahahahahaha....

cat cat cat cat

Twisted Evil Razz

Dear Authorative body,

My name is Joel Delaney and in partnership with Corey Andrews for the lease of property,Bay 3 5 Beeton Ave Taree,rented through LJ Hooker Real Estate Taree agents Amanda Tate and Kerry Townes.The landlord is Gary and Lyn Gersbach,erronously thought to be Mr Timothy Stack ,a property lawyer based in Taree,who funnily enough,owns half of Taree,but never services his properties.

We have used this place for the last three months to restore cars and sub-let some floor-space for storage. In those three months,we've had to endure a lack of services that is not only a breach of contract,but hazardous to human contact,as this industrial estate is flood prone,with waste oil in the waterways,in rotting over-flowing drums,asbestos roof tiles dumped just down the rear of the property.

Not only does the toilets not work,but raw sewerage flows back through the drainage system up under the shower and floods the floor of our work bay,rendering it useless for work and hazardous to health.There are broken electrical sockets and exposed live wires.We have alerted the real estate many times,first at the start of the lease and many times in the last four weeks only to be met by the agents arrogance,non compliance nor even a courtesy phone call.There's no garbage service or bins,we had to supply our own door-lock and three interested parties who would've helped with the rent,in exchange to sub-let some floor-space pulled out due to the dangerous conditions.We are losing money and paying for a work-bay we can't even use,but still,Mr Gersbach and the Real Estate put their hand out for money,in exchange for rent.

I understand that you were just recently involved in a tenancy dispute with 7 Beeton Ave,with the same real estate and same landlord,that I will refer too in regards to many tenancy disputes,Mr Stack.Well,I knew a former tenant there that lived through the floods.Mr Stack and LJ Hookers method for cleaning the carpet in this house,was to remove it,hose it out on the back fence and re-fit it to the floor.This man,Mr Stack,who owns a large percentage of real estate in this town,never ever maintains them adequately to even a standard fit for humans to live in,nor actually make them comfortable.I over the last few months have collected quite a portfolio on horror stories to do with this real estate and this particular landlord.

The real estate intimidates the leasee with Stacks name and threaten evictions but never does what their requirements are.I grab a witness today and reveal it took three week for them to install fire-alarms,same real estate,same landlord.Many consider Stack to be a community pillar in Taree,we don't,he's a leech,that takes from the community,uses fear and intimidation to keep those in check.We are not going to bend toMr Gersbach, Mr Stack or LJ Hookers Amanda Tate nor Kerry Townes.We have taken photographic evidence,a friend will make available online and embarress them.
When this letter was originally written,it was sent on the 8th of January,we were $115 in advanced credit,now we are with-holding rent until this property has been cleaned up and made workable and safe.Under the present conditions,we can not use it,but much of our personal effects are under it’s storage.

What we demand,is the toilets and drains fixed,the electricals as well and re-imbursement for at least two months rent,if not all,as we can no longer use the property we leased.A garbage service must be provided and the asbestos cleared down the rear of the property,the old and rusting oil drums must be removed as well.Corey Andrews is to be removed from the lease,he is 1 month ($240) and $50 in rent arrears and caused damage to driveways with constant stunts and burn-outs in cars he uses.He has removed all property from premises and signalled he was out on the 10th of January,2013.

Thankyou for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely, Joel Delaney and Jason Cook (Shadow partner and advisor).

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: The Leeches Of Taree   The Leeches Of Taree I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:18 am

Nice to see Mr Stack a little more prudent with house repairs when he's made aware of them.There was two MMA Vehicles,a ute and a van refurbishing the insides of 7 Beeton Parade yesterday.Amazing what incentives can do.Well,it did sit there for two months moulding away and all of a sudden,presto!..Spose one needed a counter arguement for court...it's ok,I took the number plates,business name,times down.

Now I want to see more acts from the heart and done because it's right to do,not as a counter arguement for court.

You may not have been knowledgable about the conditions,but going by Townes assertions that you drive by and inspect your properties,it's not like you'd be unaware,according to her assertions.Do the right thing and I will overlook you.But Miss Townes,is to be sacrificed,to display the mechanations of my system of punishment.To establish validity to my claim of inheritance as a "Black Prince",she must go.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leeches Of Taree   The Leeches Of Taree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Leeches Of Taree
Page 1 of 1