Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:17 pm

A thread to collect all the weird experiences in one thread for ease of access.For too long laziness and blasé attitude,interspersing the truth with satire throughout threads that are disconnected in subject matter was a way of hiding on large forums,like David Icke Forums,hide the facts in plain sight,for the smart researchers and they are few indeed,but when one walks among so many enemies and occult stalkers and hunters,
you adopt these procedures and threaten not their tyranny until the right time for the truth,to count,when those seeds were layed years ago,with a select few neutrals,with no agenda.

As Travis Bickell often quoted himself,"My license,it's clean,like my conscience".

And that select few didn't like me,even re-inforced the truths integrity,much later,when its fore-warned revelation,made two years before,unfolded before their eyes.There was a conspiracy against Icke,but two power-plays and like the victor Sean (Webmaster) was and as Winston Churchill said,about writing history.But the loser,was a much worse direction,much much worse,no she was a huntress of her own ascension and cheating them into vote,by popular demand,not real ability.When one employs the very enemy into Ickes ranks,one must ask,is this deliberate or great myopic culpability,any answer to the two,must result in termination of all access.The security lapse on this occasion,is inexcusable and unforgivable.

So,a premonition was made,it unfolded,as predicted two years earlier,with the key members accused,before their appointment as moderators or administration.Three people witnessed,all of whom,did'nt trust me or have agendas,against forum,or other parties,I upset them,so,they'd remember the event as predicted occurres,BAM,Credibilty and expose their lies and reveal the mysteries of why I cold shoulders certain social circles and alliances within the Icke community.

It's the kind of subversion one employs,one move to make them expose themselves.
I know them by genetics...I know Those Snakes.

But Icke for me,is alright in many ways.So are many of Conspiracy Theorist.

Drawn to them by experience, was the case for me,they're not guys I'd have a beer with
or socially interact,Icke's Taurus,so are a lot of people I can't stand,amongst Scorpios,Pisceans,Librans,Geminis,some limp wristed Cancers upset the serenity unless they take socially accepted drugs or sexual partners.Attracted to Aries,Sagittarius,
Virgoes and Aquarious or at least befriended in some way with these star-signs due to their
natural esoteric nature,in the way,they believe in searching and solving the mysteries of the divine and quite often the damned includingly.Their belief in reasoning for a creative force behind all of life and planetary arrangements to permit it's existence is no mere coincidence.
A lucky toss of the dice,even the creator of God is dead,it's all Evolution,quaked,when the human eye threatened this theory of mutative adaptions to further the species over millions of years.

Gods with test-tubes on stellae in Ancient Eygpt and Sumerian texts always,the bell toned higher for these theories.

At high-school,we were presented three theories for life on Earth,this is 1986,first subject for
year 11 at the beginning of first term.

Mr Turner of Northlakes Highschool,arrogant,but good scientist lecturer,squarks the chalk on the board deliberately,to make you pay attention.

1.Creation (God)
2.Evolution
3.Extra Terrestrial Theory

Could'nt help it,first time,ever enthusiastic to him,and he was amazed with the speed and assertiveness,that this student,whom,usually exhibits a bored demure,come alive wanting to lead the debate.

Quarter of a second,I screamed,squealed,I though for the first time,science was moving ahead
that year.Weird theories,wanted to explore,the density displacement of star bodies being enough to slightly distort the time and matter continuum,might be enough to exploit for warp jumps to other star systems instantaneously,without tearing holes in time and space and displace worm-holes,which,i figured would be naturally occurring.

Still have weird ideas,building space ports from Earth,to nearby wormholes,for quickshots across the universe.Like a Space-Port for the big jump,using light to reflect bodies over distances,by reconfiguring the transportee into a light body,luggage and all.Then it happens in a film and you look ridiculous if you mention it.Happens a lot,many movies often have "Premonitions" of future weapons and exotic transport systems.

But these ideas are influenced by experiences,so many times,I've witnessed at night,craft punching holes through the atmosphere,leaving that luminous doughnut for a brief moment,it reveal the hulls of the craft to be charged with what appeared to be a dense,thick ionic field,and quite sizable and extending far out and around from the craft itself.

Thinking to myself,As Above,So Below.The only thing I thought that was powerful enough to repel the harmful rays of the great tyrant,our Sun,is
The Earths Atmosphere and Magnetic field.Now mimicking one or more atmospheric layers on a space-crafts hull,(like old World War Two degaussing hulls on ships so mines won't detect them)would that not at least repel harmful space-borne radiation,the same the No-Sayers protest that we Ever landed on the moon,due to these very instances of radiation,especially on thin light aluminium skinned hulls ?

For successful inter-stellar flight,magnetised and ionized hulls might be needed to deflect space-borne debris,let alone developing power-plants as
a first consideration,the very construct I disagree with,being made on
Earth in the first instance.The very alloys one should use would come from the hearts of exploded stars.

These ideas,are from experiences,ideas that come after and sometimes during the experience.

Seeing an alien make a portal in a brick wall and escape pursuance
then seal it from the pursuant,within micro-seconds,that's when reality,seemed more plasticine for other Ultra-tech civilizations.
But why that flat...flat 4 ?

Later it was the place of a molesting father,then an occult hunting lodge,
4-8 people in a one bedroom flat,doing psyche harassment,for three months,until the target cracked,aurixcally splintered and spontaneous yogi meditative position while you strip yourself down in Kundalini realize it's a trap and bail out,despite the over-whelming sexuality of it and resist self relief on top.Disciplined and ruined it.

Pulled the layers of aura back,the astral body they tried to steal,but hooked and chorded me,so began the voices,from January 21st 2000,
21:51 hours or 9:51pm and laugh they do now,they have never let me go since.Despite twice driving me to suicide nearly,beating me down,stripping,saboutaging all energetic fields, thousands of entity attacks,magnetised and disorientated for years,always astral minded,never feet on the ground,like you're floating,can't think,brokn thought trains,rituals,sexual,repugnant,murderous,other wordly,all feeding like vampires on my adrenals,living on tea and punk rock,so one not becomes to lethargic.

I'll say it like it is....Cthulhu

And tell it like it is....affraid

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Taree UFO's and about time too...   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:23 am

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77265

I've been complaining for years,that Taree lacks any strange aerial phenomenon,or close alien sightings,unlike the strange and mystic East Maitland,of the late 90's,until the Occult nightmare began,
they're my best witnesses actually,besides those who actually experienced the event,they got to see it through my eyes and everyone elses,by allowance of a shared memory,but as usual,when come to ceasing transmission,the punishment is painful.

That was too say,until I met these kids,who used too have fun,but growing up,finding work abroad,affairs and betrayal,vandalism and revengeful spitefulness,the writing was on the wall.
Not only one of the group was schizophrenic,disaster was at bay,so escape for me,was best.
But the promising member,was a kid called Joel,who witness some strange aerial phenomenon
...even having a small video recording of a UFO observing them from a distance,but panic overtook them.Hard to say these days,if you're looking at alien or Earth made non contempary aerial vehicles.What I mean is,these vehicles,not of a usual fuselage and winged attachment,but bizarre shapes,that emit colours,lights and sometimes,weird psychic phenomenon.

When I met this kid,I was about to split for good,they had some lock-up in a mosquito infested,asbestos dump,with an overflowing sewerage.I made camp there after invite and group consensus.I loved every moment of my time alone and letting them show me there evidences.Mind you,they have no pre-knowledge of conspiracy culture,they just made videos of observations,but alas,the best weren't video captured.

The artificial cloud travelling above head that mild December night,was one the best.Only thousands of feet above,no more than 5,000 and it flew over,nearly 300-400 mph and strangely,windless,not a stir of thistle,not a branch even quivered.Eerie.And he showed me,with no knowledge of artificial weather modification.I have a document from 1972 forbading the USA and former USSR to conduct experiments for weather modification for war or trade purposes.Yes,Australia,in wartime is the USA best allie,in peace,it's a trade war,we suffer crop infestations of insects and mollusk,not native and the strategic areas they originate,it's by industrial saboutage,now we compete with China also,the mad floods,droughts,are intenisified,scientist give theories about La Ninia,the fallout from all this crazy weather war nearly depleted Sydneys water stocks in 2004-2006,Morris Iemma,nearly commissioned De-salination plants,then the rains...floods came and still continue.Depleting the land of top soil washed into the ocean and the need for chemical dependant crops begins...another monster beginning with M,Monsanto.

But back on track.

The UFOS that surfaced in Taree lately...hasn't been this good since East Maitland,1999.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Little Fairies and Lord Howe Island   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 11:18 pm

It began in Fairfield,Sydney,when it was still basically a country town.I was only 18 months old and maybe two years.I have sketchy memories about it,but remember,hiding,standing behind a curtain,giggling.I used to have "visitors" at night.If I search the memory,it still comes up blank,despite me describing the hospital I was born in,Glouster,to my mother.Have a very good memory usually,the conscious mind always fights to stay aware.

My mother would describe to me,that she'd panic and go looking for me and find me naked,giggling behind the curtain quite often,at night.I was always disappearing,going on my own adventures.A loner type child.I didn't like people very much,cause they drank alcohol,which would change them,from human into monsters.Back then I used to regard my father as an ogre.They both were really.

We were obviously leaving,as dad got rid of my dog a white albino Alsation,Mandy.She'd let me ride her as a horse,but dad and his connections to police,he gave it away as a police dog of sorts.Maybe my hate for police began then,they're still stealing off me but not much longer.

We moved to Lord Howe Island,travelling there in this big old four engine sea-plane,flying boat dad used to call it.

Youtube Comment:When this opened,I was hoping it was my fathers long lost video footage he had converted from film.I was on that last flying boat as we left the Island and if I can ever find it,have footage of the plane washed up on shore from the storm.I remember Jimmys old yellow jeep,he used to be on an Australian show called Skippy.I was the little boy who went missing for 16-18 hours,the whole Island was looking for me,I used to take off in my little yellow pedal car,maybe three four in the morning and go driving to the other side of the island and watch the plane,rest in the lagoon,before travelling back to Sydney.Every few years,I have dreams about the place or flying in the plane,wake up in sweat or tears,disorientated,I'd sob,wanting to go back.

They were the happiest of days and Australia was a paradise then.I had a friend called Jerry,a 27 year old woman,I was 3-4 year old,it was the first time I experienced heartbreak at loosing a friend,as she was moving to the mainland for romance and marriage.Even though I was young,I still remember it well.It was beautiful,serene and I'd do anything to get back there.There's supposed to be a lease in the family,99 years,,that would've been 42-43 years ago now.But I'm still haunted by the disconnect from the place as I sleep.Here's some names if any of you remember,Norman+Betty+Greg+Paul Hockey,my family were the Cooks,Ken+Annette+Jason (me)+Shane.I hope Jerry found happiness,I never did,kind regards and thankyou,Jason.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Brian Eno - Taking Tiger Mountain   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 3:54 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
It began in Fairfield,Sydney,when it was still basically a country town.I was only 18 months old and maybe two years.I have sketchy memories about it,but remember,hiding,standing behind a curtain,giggling.I used to have "visitors" at night.If I search the memory,it still comes up blank,despite me describing the hospital I was born in,Glouster,to my mother.Have a very good memory usually,the conscious mind always fights to stay aware.

My mother would describe to me,that she'd panic and go looking for me and find me naked,giggling behind the curtain quite often,at night.I was always disappearing,going on my own adventures.A loner type child.I didn't like people very much,cause they drank alcohol,which would change them,from human into monsters.Back then I used to regard my father as an ogre.They both were really.

We were obviously leaving,as dad got rid of my dog a white albino Alsation,Mandy.She'd let me ride her as a horse,but dad and his connections to police,he gave it away as a police dog of sorts.Maybe my hate for police began then,they're still stealing off me but not much longer.

We moved to Lord Howe Island,travelling there in this big old four engine sea-plane,flying boat dad used to call it.

Youtube Comment:When this opened,I was hoping it was my fathers long lost video footage he had converted from film.I was on that last flying boat as we left the Island and if I can ever find it,have footage of the plane washed up on shore from the storm.I remember Jimmys old yellow jeep,he used to be on an Australian show called Skippy.I was the little boy who went missing for 16-18 hours,the whole Island was looking for me,I used to take off in my little yellow pedal car,maybe three four in the morning and go driving to the other side of the island and watch the plane,rest in the lagoon,before travelling back to Sydney.Every few years,I have dreams about the place or flying in the plane,wake up in sweat or tears,disorientated,I'd sob,wanting to go back.

They were the happiest of days and Australia was a paradise then.I had a friend called Jerry,a 27 year old woman,I was 3-4 year old,it was the first time I experienced heartbreak at loosing a friend,as she was moving to the mainland for romance and marriage.Even though I was young,I still remember it well.It was beautiful,serene and I'd do anything to get back there.There's supposed to be a lease in the family,99 years,,that would've been 42-43 years ago now.But I'm still haunted by the disconnect from the place as I sleep.Here's some names if any of you remember,Norman+Betty+Greg+Paul Hockey,my family were the Cooks,Ken+Annette+Jason (me)+Shane.I hope Jerry found happiness,I never did,kind regards and thankyou,Jason.

Although beautiful,there was many dangers.
Cone shells,the most venomous shell animal in the ocean,I remember putting it on my hand and getting a type of electric tickle from it,horrible feeling,so I put it back down.I found out five years later,after reading Australias Most Venomous book,the exact type of cone shell animal was in there.

And spikey little fish and rock fish,just to name a few.We'd go out in dads boat and island hop,finding a green VW steel body beetle on one.A bottle with a letter in one,this bottle would've been circa 30's-40's era.The strangest things would wash up on these islands.

I'd break away and climb volcanic mounts,hills,to be the first up the top.
But what had my heart and interest was that old Ansett Flying Boat.I remember the red tail-plane and the two white triangles,arranged like an off-set diamond.

So this early morning,full of adventure,it was winter,so I was well rugged up,even had a scarf around my neck,I rode off,without the dog in tow,just myself.Dad had a Australian silky terrier,Lady,horrible yappy thing.

I remember the walk track was easy for me to peddle along.Greg and Paul,my step uncles made a go-kart with a lawn mower motor powering it.
I wasn't silly to go and car-jack it,it was noisey and loud and had bad steering.Terrified me the way it shimmied down the road.But fun all the same.

Getting to the sleepy bay,the sun not yet up,just a smattering of light breaking on the star studded horizon,spotted the plane,bobbing slightly in the shallows of the bay,but seemed far off to me.Then this massive round shadow came over head,blocking out whatever ambient light there was...and that's all I remember.

It was night....and the little peddle car breached the jungle to be met with a face full of torch light...then blank again.

September came,my mother hated the Island,baking bread all day,cause it was a $1.50 a loaf,when the mainland was selling for 30c.My fathers affairs with women there,my brothers illness,we had to leave,for me,the saddest day.On board that big old flying boat,peering out the window,I seen a massive cargo freighter,the containers,all differing colours looked like a toy boat with lego blocks on board.

In the wake of the boat,astonished,but submerged in the wake of the ship,was a massive Disc shaped craft,following it,maybe the size of 2-3 football fields,underwater,dwarfing the size of the cargo ship.

Then the weirdest of occurances,the underwater UFO,displayed an image super-imposed upon the craft,it was shimmery,could still make out the UFO beneath it,but this is what people may refer to as a hologram.It was an evil clowns face,writing this right now,getting zaps and electric shocks recalling it.I recoiled back in revulsion.

There was also something else,scars on my legs,a round what feels like a metallic ball and something in my left foot that comes to the surface as a callous on occasions,what feels like a sharp,glass like triangle.

Another anomaly,I hated,anything reptile,lizards and snakes in particular and spent my childhood hunting and killing them ever since,until about 10,when BMX bikes took over my passions for travel and exploration of the dirty underside of Sydney in the late 70's-early 80's.

I'm not cruel to them now,I mean I just didn't kill lizards,I hunted their nests and destroyed the unborn as well.Trying to wipe every stinking reptile from the face of the Earth.

It wasn't the last I met their kind either.And it wasn't the last UFO,not by a long shot.

In fact,Earth is infested with them,many differing alien types as well,even some of their wild-life have escaped into our atmosphere,like the sky serpents you hear reports about,but I've seen better,with witnesses.
To be continued.

I don't know why,but I remember this song as a young boy around about this time,not sure if it was played in the plane or on the Island,but many years later,as if natural,I become a massive fan of early Roxy Music and Brian Eno....I used to call my mountain,Tiger Mountain.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Brother Shane - "Dancing the Manta Ray" - Pixies    Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 5:08 am

Before Shane became what he is now,he had somewhat of an open mind.But terrorized by invisible enemies.He drew them,all these battle scenarios and was quite a good drawer,artist even.What I learned later,he could draw knights of the Crusade,perfectly,with no references,in regalia and the symbols of their uniform in perfect position.The American Civil War,he had re-occurring nightmares of being bayonetted then shot.And flying Stuka dive bombing missions on suicide flights with no escort fighters.

As a young boy,I was having dreams,in sepia,or brown shades,flying a Spitfighter and doing victory spirals after a shoot-down,it was a recurring dream.The adrenalin rush and feeling of euphoria is as real as waking life.

Shane ended up with a German redhead who destroyed his life.Her mother,a lesbian had a lover of psychic ability of sorts,turns out,not only was he a Stuka dive bomber pilot,I was the one who shot him down.Turns out,I killed him in the US Civil War as well.

Shane and I were never close,he was quite odd as a boy,like a fractured personality or two people sharing the same body.When he spoke,he repeated what he'd say,muttering to himself in a trance like state.He used to bang his head on the pillow to get to sleep,over and over,driving me nuts,so I got my own room.

So,if you go to war or about to kill someone,you better be spiritually in the right,you might end up being siblings together in a horrible,dysfunctional family like we both were.

Shane said something that I loved him for,back in around 15 years ago and I wish I had the answer."Jason,you were an angel and we were a family of demons,what are you doing here ?.

And he was right...I walk a lonely road now,seperated from my own family that I had with long term partner Sam.

Over the sadness of it,but happier now and hopefully join with my own kind in another reality,but not here.You see,Earth,is a prison planet for naughty souls,I have a very high one as many psychics picked up on after healing me from demonic attacks later on in life,an occult group.

But what seems lifetimes on this planet,is about five minutes in the other reality and once I rejoin with it,I won't becoming back here,I despise the planets people,even the good ones have so many failings and the need for control.

I prefer the company of cats,people make fun of that only cause they're never given the affection or love they see human and animal companion give each other.

There was a time people were so cruel to them,so I identify with the furry ones very much.Plus they're gorgeous furry little purrers who give me hugs and smooch my cheeks.Alot of cats take residence on my shoulders and not just Lisa....I miss her so much.She'd be 11 now.

Back on the topic of Shane,he used to witness UFO's with me.When he was seven and I was 9,it was a full moon in our 17 Adam St Campsie home.There was a narrow bodied four engine jet airliner going overhead,probably a DC 8,being an Air-crash Investigator fan years down the track.The rear engines gave it away.Shane was looking at the Full Moon and the jet passing by the big metal electrical construct for high-voltage,I said,"There's a UFO",he looked back at me,"That's the moon","Oh really,then what is that then !".to the North East,was an equally bright,maybe even larger white disc object..."My god,you're right"...he was stumpted,I was grinning....I only knew the term UFO as I was a big fan of a show Leonard Nimoy hosted,"Great Mysteries of the World"....

I was always on this path,despite leading a normal,even boring life,I still have more experiences and they just get better.

Shane was with me one night,smoking pot in the car with me,when this one light in the sky started to bop up and down and swirl into it's own path,"Right Shane,we got one,now concentrate on it and think of the colour you want to see and say it"...he did as I said and sure enough,it would change colour at his desire,"My god,how do you know this ?",I was just smiling...I've been on their radar all my life...next time,I'm going with them and hopefully never return.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Idiot,it was a DC8 19/1/2024)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Finally Met The Yowie - Devo (Chango)   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 11:30 am

It's 11th Of January,a Friday night 2021,just spent two weeks on a dairy farm with Sandy in Wingham.She moved that night to a new farm and I was heading back south.Always loved the river,past Mount George,near Cundle Flat farm 2,my fathers old dairy farm.Since it would be the last night,thought I'd spend it where I felt part of nature.

The old VX Commodore has a factory fitted CD player and earlier that day I burnt a few compilation CD's,one focusing on the Devo years,before 1980,their best guitar years.Had a few grams of pot left,so I light up a few cones and crank up the music.

After about an hour,Devo's Chango was playing,when I noticed a thick fog descend on my position.Strange,it was a warm summers night,this shouldn't happen till early morning.Then I heard some chirping,animal noises I never heard before and I'm accustomed to Australian animal sounds.So I get out the torch in the car and 360 surveille the area.

The bank of the river,is about 1 1/2 foot tall.The torch beam is reflecting back in the fog,then this chirp happens again.I lock onto something,large and iridescent green and glowing.It was only one eye,but as large as a cue ball.The eye was smiling,there was no aggressiveness,it seemed to appreciate my presence.

Now I have been shot by UFO's with white light that left a rash on me for weeks.I chased an alien through a wall once,telepathically communicated with UFO's with my brother Shane strange psychic events.But instead of sticking around to try and talk with this creature,but it was eight to nine feet tall and felt intimidated.So I got out of there,lamenting the decision later,real angry at myself,still am.When I reached a high point on the hillside road,I looked back at the area where I came from and there was this little isolated spot,where the fog was.It was only in the area where I was,nowhere else was there fog.

But the strangest thing was...
The next morning,I go into Wingham News agency to put on the Saturday night lotto and I give the owners an account of the night before.They didn't even act surprized,leaving me even more perplexed.

These little Australian towns have their secrets.Then I remembered my father laughing about UFO's...but never the Yowie or even occult groups.He's dead now and will always regret I never spoke to him more about his childhood.He was a bastard,but he knew things and I inherited that in spades from him.

Reality is not boring,there's so much out there yet to discover.

Lyrics
Chango
Chango (lo pello)
I come up the river like meat man
I come up the river like Skunkman Fly
I come up the river to kill many people
I come up the river with my laser gun
Dear uncle, dear uncle, dear uncle
Dear uncle, dear uncle
Your son just had intercourse with baggy breast
Your son just had intercourse with Deaf Debbie
My mommy didn't hold me when I was young
She didn't give me breast and went insane
My mommy didn't hold me when I was young
She didn't give me breast and went insane
Now I come up the river like a meat man
I come up the river like Skunkman Fly
I come up the river to kill many people
I come up the river with my laser gun
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Dave and his magic phone   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 1:14 pm

You really shouldn't play with things unless one is knowledgeable or experienced in any particular field.This is regards to drug taking or substance experimenting and any form of psychic or spiritual workings.I for one won't touch an oujia board or be part of any magic circle,don't play with crystals or any energy manipulation.In fact had you asked me what an occultist is before I actually met the real items,I would've replied they're a group of people who use sacred images and symbols,gathered around the camp-fire naked,using rituals to enhance their sexual experiences,hocus pocus for a great climax,such was my ignorance,but they do indeed do that too.

I didn't understand interaction between other realities,until this weird moment.Dave lived on Sunrise Ave Budgewoi,I can speak of him now,as he died at 30,due to lifestyle choices and it's consequences,but this happened when we were 19.

We were good mates due to music tastes,he worked at the record shop in Budgewoi,Crystal Sounds,by memory.It was my love of Brian Eno,he knew his ambient material and I was fully dedicated to his rock art years,Here Come The Warm Jets to Before and After Science,1973-77 and of course the first two Roxy Music albums,their debut album in my top five today.801 and Phil Manzanera side projects,but I never took to Eno's ambient material except for the examples on Another Green World.

Dave had other interest that I didn't share,like veganism,taking ekkies rectally,enemas,house music and being a faggot.A nurse named Kristen made me see that.Oblivious and niave,very much so.But one of his strange interest was potions and trytophan.He even introduced me to Wormwood,which is used in todays synthetic marijuana sold at sex shops,it's a bum trip,don't bother with it.

So,in my system,I had larges dose of trytophan,unknown potions and a bit of Wormwood,a witchcraft herb basically.So I looked at Dave with his poor substitute for pot and I said "I'll call you later tonight,going home for dinner".I drove that old 440 Cortina home.

Jane my girlfriend was staying with me at the parents Buff Point ave house,we were having home cooked hamburgers that night.I remember the meat touching my tongue and having an immediate reaction,this sharp mettallic taste overtook my mouth and got woozy,headed straight for the bedroom.Jane screaming at my family to get up,but later she told me it was like they were all in a trance.

Laying down,I faded into black and seen all these green and red flashes of light,coming out of the void in the shape of spirals and harsh shards.The noise was a roar,like water,but embedded with hundreds if not thousands of voices,all talking at once.
Meanwhile Jane noticing I'm cooking up,my body heat rose but no sweat,she puts wet hand-towels on my forehead and they dry instantly,she does this a number of times during the unconscious phase of this event.

I needed something to grip my mind on and remembered I had to call Dave.

Back at Dave's house,due to him running up the phone bill,his father had a phone system where you had to ring the main house and one of the parents would hook you up to the cabin outside through a switchboard, where Dave lived.His phone rang oddly and when he picked it up,all he could hear was hundreds of voices all talking at once.Dave told me this later,after he questioned his father about the strange phone call.His father said there was no phone call.

I came out of the trance as fast as I went under.I swiped a dry cloth from my head,told Jane,"I have to see Dave",got in the Cortina and sped off,no explanation,leaving her dumb-founded and un-thanked for the care.Then I felt it,this black,dark presence in the car,I dared not turn my eye.Skidding on Dave's lawn,I run up to the cabin,the door's open and I take a seat facing Dave white faced.

"That was you on the phone,but you never made a call","Yes,there's something here with us Dave",then I noticed,three seats,one for Dave,one for me and this presence sitting in the chair opposite.We sat in silence looking at each other for an hour, before we discussed just what happened and both of us nodding and acknowledging this thing's presence.Some how the world I was trapped in,made contact with Dave's phone,made it ring and audible to Dave's ear what I was hearing.Explain that.

I could see the look of concern on his face as I got into my car with the presence in the passenger side rear seat,almost taking form and I felt urged to get back home by it so it could leave,that was the feeling it gave me.I drove home when it dawned on me,this was the result of Dave's little experiment and he nearly got burnt.It wanted to know him,not me.What was he playing with ?.Opens some portal for a demon to slip through me,it nearly killed me.Cursing at Dave under my breath.

Wasn't the last time he endangered me either.He did a few silly things,like try to befriend a group of surfers who just wanted to steal our wallets,my HR Holden and beat the shit out of us and having fun whilst doing it.It took a tomahawk I kept under the bench-seat and a few psychotic looks from me to make them think twice.

Dave was an idiot and a dangerous friend to have.He'd go out into a walkways in a Gosford based nature reserve,hug trees then covered in leeches.He'd come down my driveway and all three animals would attack him,Jake the Jack Russell would choke himself on the leash trying to bite Dave,Pudden Cat would launch successful raids and jump out of the garden,kicking Dave in the head with his hind legs and Fred the Galah would screech his most hideous squawk when the target passes the cage.

My animals hated him and I should've listened to them...
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Dream 1 Sequence 2 13th Year   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2023 6:53 pm

I was in my teens,13,never tried any recreational drugs or smoked,that record was shattered the following year.For my 14th Christmas I was given a carton of cigarettes,Benson And Hedges Gold,16 mg,they knew I was smoking with a plump redhead,always the fooking redheads who corrupt you,after school bus stop.
I loved those days at Wyee Point,there was always the holiday girlfriends and the locals were cool,like friends can be despite the difference in gender.I had lots of Girlfrens like Johnathan Richman once sang with the Modern Lovers,but few Girlfriends.
Didn't really matter,three years later we were the "Masturbation X-Generation,AIDS a new scourge in 1986.And who liked rubbering up.

God hated us for a moment I once thought,unaware of government designed viral outbreaks and introductions,the world at present just passing through Covid and it's lingering mutations.

Point being,I was thirteen,drug free and clean.Not sexually active.
I've always had strange dreams,some ridiculous,before the occult,lots of flying,without any assistance,very few sepia snippets.But few were real ,so God damned real,I hold onto them as my guiding light.They weren't dreams but snippets of reality.

I was laying in the field,long grass around me,collapsed on my side,when what appeared to be a futuristic army squadron of I estimate 5 or 6 men.They had white suits that looked plastic,but strong.I was unconscious,or dead in the field dressed in the exact clothing I wear today,all black,cheap suit,black micro-fibre pants and shirt,woolen v-necked vest,Boots,the usual Bohemian punk look John Cale dressed as with the Velvet Underground.

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events CSjUPBI

They resurrect me back to life or from sleep,can't tell.Pull me to my feet by the scruff of the neck and hand me a shield,that looks like a gold encrusted oversize Pizza."Defend !!!",as he points in what direction.

Now back in my Railway linesman days of the early 90's,my upper body strength was incredible.I could climb a forty foot wooden ladder,weighted down with a heavy tool belt and up the tallest high voltage pole using only two fingers on each hand,spin upside down like a monkey on tree branches and play the meanest,most offensive form of volley ball,aiming at the oppositions heads from the back-line,or using their bodies to foul the ball.

As he pointed,it just came all back natural.Over the hill came a group of aliens I never seen before.One's that were described in a book the following year by Whiteley Striber.A certain type of grey as there are a few.
This is the clone explorer,anal intruder type,cold and telepathic.Big black lenses for eyes.

It opened up it's chest and white light came from it,like a beam weapon,like lightning,move block the beam with the shield given,reflecting it back in between the squad of Greys,missing one so closely.I got the game,kill them with their own force and it fades to black.

The next two dreams are connected,seperated by time over a decade,the occult group I moan on about,is introduced,exactly how they looked in late 1999,four years and many months later,back in 1995.

What happens with reincarnation and the second encounter with the clear people,both satanically connected.Theories and feelings.

The last and in sequence dream is the tunnel with light at the end,my rejection of it,the void,Orion and the guide.It's funny cause I thought it was Mars,but a psychic,unasked or informed,told me about the dreams that drove me mad,the private torture I didn't think anyone could see.
Felt so much better,not crazy...sorry if you think it's schizo,just so real to me.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Dream 2 Sequence 1    Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 5:51 pm

Before this life,I can remember snippets of the dead realms,where we all are tricked into or go after death.The Christian version of hell is incorrect,it has at least fire and heat.No,the dead realms is a black void,nothing but blank souls wandering around,bumping into each other.I took form and was in a lotus position,hovering,levitating,grinning.
My form,even dress,is how I look today.

Next,there was a shift,like a whirlpool,felt the descension and wham !,I'm in my mother's womb.First thought,in English,"This is planet Earth,they have wars down here !".I went into a claustrophobic slumber.Next,I remembered I had to breathe and I had an arse-hole,red bricks at the hospital,waking all the babies and taken to my mother.

Strange snippets.But one message was bugging me,I'm here to face something of my past.A war of sorts and I didn't want to do it.I spent my mid twenties running from them,I could feel it coming.

One night,mid 1995,the second dream occurred.It should've been the first dream in front of the alien war,but happened twelve years later when I was 25.The first two dreams are inverted in regards to time sequence.The third is correct in sequence.

A slit in time opens a new reality.I know I'm dead,but this is different.Green lush fields of grass and a small village of Native American tepees .I look up at this reality's sun,a beautiful golden globe,radiant,but you can look at it without hurting your eyes.Turning,facing the sun,I say the three sacred words by the third step as I run towards the sun and jump,fly towards it and lose flight control and wipe out the Indian Tepees.I near the sun and arms out stretched attempt to catch me.I fall back and tears from those arms splatter my face.

I end up back on the field,sitting cross-legged,feeling a great disappointment,like I missed the boat and they were sad for me.Four figures from the village rise from the ruins and walk towards me and I recognise two of them,the other couple are strangers to me.

The small ginger girl,later known by the alias Megan,has behind her,Paul S,but I can tell he's been reduced in size,weakened,like a child poking his tongue out behind his protective mother.Megan beckoned me to come with her,just then,I noticed the other couple become clear,their human features faded and they became clear vessels and walked off to join a group of other clear people.

They changed into something else where Megan and Paul looked the same.I could see in her eyes she wanted me to come into her reality,to replace whom they lost.A soul grouping of sorts.I could see Paul still grinning.

I started laughing,cross legged,face-palmed myself and died or went to sleep...only to be woken by a dream I had twelve years previous.

Five years later (end of 1999-2000),those four people moved into a one bedroom flat in East Maitland,next to mine,payed off by the landlady to get Sam.I bit harder.I looked out the window after three weeks of harassment that began October 31st,1999,only to see the ginger girl and Paul of my dreams five years previous.

They're here and they're some weirdo occult group.It took them a couple of months harassing my family and I when I exploded and they hooked my aura with kundalini energy.21:51 hours (9:51pm) January 21st 2000,the voices and the torture began and hasn't left me to this day.

But I was lucky.I found the right psychic crystal energy healer.He removed the hooks and chords but didn't make the occult group go away.They proceeded with other forms of energy attacks,even mentioning a microwave zapper.

Leigh H,who saved my life told me a year later,I used to be one of them in a previous life but you got out somehow.I knew there and then,I saved someone,Sam this life.And she in turn saved my life finding Leigh.Saved the family when I couldn't scratch my arse.A heroine with fatal flaws about her concepts of love.
The landlady may've targeted Sam,but I knew it was really for me...and I had to face it and go through it,so I knew what the fallen felt like and their predictable outcomes.I was driven to suicide just before healing.

So what I fight and expose today,yesterday I was one of them.Funny how it works,but I'm lucky compared to them,the victims and the occult group.

I know and was warned,by a guide who has made her appearance only a few times in life.She's the focus of Dream 3 Sequence 3.

I could only feel an unconditional love towards animals.

But this love vibrates and changes your very being.

The Velvet Underground - Wrap your troubles in dreams

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Dream 3 Sequence 3   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 7:25 pm

I used to drive for a philanthropic pot dealer back in the late 90's early 2000's.A period of my life where back in 1997,he introduced me to David Icke,Alex Jones,Phil Schneider and many others.I pursued John A Keel,books on psychic self defence and other topics.

He spent his money on books and underground imported videos.As I worked for him,he got to know me better than most do over the years.He looked and acted spoilt like a Persian King.But shared his knowledge and enlightened the "Masses".Well,he tried.

He said to me as I was leaving one day,"Jason,you have a funny concept of the light",pausing for a second,looked at him sideways,thinking,that's close enough boy and exited with a farewell.

Next day I come in,there's a make-shift shrine,Egyptian figurines and a large T-Rex with a light-bulb in it's mouth centred in the middle."Come to the light Jason" he said in an oily reptilian voice,I froze in horror,never once I showed fear until that moment,the skin went from caramel brown to grey in the face.Whilst Steve is rolling around in his plush chair laughing until he couldn't breathe and coughs...

Moon is where the dead people go
All my friends everyone I know
Moonfaced doom-struck

Time is a river
And honey I am your diving duck
Your fool

Moon is where dead people go
All my friends and everyone I know
Everyone I know

Moonfaced, doom-struck
Time is the river
And honey I am your diving duck

The Dream:Late 1995
They must've got me those aliens that I was handed a shield to defend with.It made no sense,them or the suits the humans were wearing.No national flags but symbols I vaguely remember.

Again,there was no pain,but found myself a distance down a dark tunnel with a light at the end.It felt artificial,like those Mosquito Lights,made to draw their victim in,then ZAP !.It felt about as inviting as that.I turn to the left and start fidgeting with the wall of the tunnel,like I had a key or I knew of a slot.  

Stepping out immediately onto a barren planet,it was totally red under star-light,with large boulders and terraces to both sides.Before me is the back of a brunette woman,I never see her face,she stands in front and to the left.I feel instantly at ease with her,she was the one giving me premonitions through dreams.Above and a little distanced in front of us,is five Golden Globes,not perfectly round,but stretched at the poles,floating in front of us.

The woman is communicating telepathically with the lights and I'm picking up she's petitioning them for me.She raises her arms and all of a sudden,I feel what some would call love,but this was explosive,my aura,the energy around me,raised in frequency,like almost exploding into a million pieces,it's so high vibrating your very being shakes a thousand pulses a second,but holding it together without coming apart.

The dream ends,but never my memory.

Years later,around 2004-05,I was having a healing session in a Cessnock centre,that was run by a married couple.I never told anyone about my dreams up until that time.It was a private torture,thinking of it often,even though more than a decade a go.

The woman said to me,"You know those dreams you've been having,sorry to tell you,but it's not Mars you're standing on,it's Orion.And that woman you love,she's Pleiadian,her name is H".

Now most would go bullshit and walk off laughing,saving $75 and never give anything alternative that could be called "New Age" another opportunity.

I didn't,my shoulders slumped,thank God,a relief,the good guys and I'm not crazy,because I never told anyone.Ever.

I felt later that  H and I will be joining,becoming a planetary consciousness on that barren planet.To impregnate and bring it life-force.New possibilities or maybe another chance for a corrupted slave race cross-bred with it's enemy.

Beetlejuice is soon to explode.It will cause destruction to it's orbiting bodies but throw rare metals,matter and nuclear material in nearby Constellation of Orion.Great for space craft hulls.

Death is not the end,but it could be a trap for most.If we all re-incarnate,why can't we retain our memories ?.What wipes them,why do we have to start from scratch and not build on what we learn and mature from ?.

No,except for the flora and fauna of this planet,which I'll miss,if this is my destiny,honoured I am to take it.This is a dark blood-soaked part of the universe.A slave internment camp,an "Alien Ant Farm",the final product for them,corrupt soul popsicles to slurp on.

It's why I haven't taken human life even though being tempted on so many occasions by real evil.I don't want war this life or ever.I went celibate and felt cleaner and simpler.Might give up smoking so I can drive worked and modified cars again.

Watch this world eat itself and not do anything negative when society collapses,which is soon.Go into the deep forest and die of exposure unless I get picked up.

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events 1323215478

Maybe a snake will end me,but I won't contribute to the group evil or individual exploitations.Sad really,but I think the elites have pulled the plug on 50% of you already.

I always wondered why Obama wanted to nuke the moon....

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added song and video)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Pudden The Magical Cat   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 9:29 am

1986-87

Scott Francis was my best friend when we were school students.He is witness in these events involving Pudden,the most hilarious and psychic cat you'll ever meet and my best and closest companion.

Scott would come over to my Buff Point house,right on the water,smoke pot,laugh and have a good time.We also had another member of the group,Pudden,who would walk in uninvited and hop on the bench,stick his nose in a bong,whilst full of smoke and get bent.That was done in front of four of us and thus began Pudden the pot smoking cat phase of his life.He initiated it,never once enticed.

44 Buff Point Ave was the next door neighbours house.It had a three and a half foot elevation providing a sneak away for naughty activities.It was a holiday home at that time,when the Central Coast still had a vacation season,it's not now,just an extension of suburban sprawl.

Scott had come over with just a small head of this purple looking stuff,with a nice smell.It was only two or three cones each and I cut it up in mums sowing shed and we hopped the fence,mull tin,bong and lighter.Pudden seen what was going on and came over the fence too,running up my right hand side,looking up at me.

"Sorry Pudden,we only got a few cones today,next time".Pudden was stunned and stopped still looking up at me.I don't know why I said it,Pudden was quite welcome,but greed and the fact there was only a few cones of this awesome stuff,I cut my Pudden out of the deal.

Pudden had a glint in his eye and walked away to the right of the North facing,disappears around the corner.Scott and I go under the house,make ourselves comfortable.There's no wind,so we blow towards a hole in the wall that used to allow large bore piping mounted through the north support wall.All the smoke was cornered in one part of the underground all filtering through a small hole to the outside.

Packers privilege,so I went first,even when it was Scott's buds,he preferred  I go first mostly.This quality pot was one cone gear.Scott finishes his cone and I'm already there.It took a few minutes for me to even pack a second,when usually it's slam them in quick as you can,no,this stuff,really gripped the lungs.

Scott has his second and hands back the bong to me.I let it fall from my grip and the old torch bong,red with a yellow and clear end cap,hit squarely on the ground and then it happened.

There was a slight distortion around Scott and I.Everything went into slow motion.The water in the bong,shot up the opening and out and formed into a flower shape,beautiful and in slow motion,Scott looks at me and said,"Did you see that ?",looking at him,I nodded,Scott's voice was slow and drawn out.

What we both witnessed here was a distortion in time,It was beautiful,psychedelic and just for a moment,a glimpse into another dimension,where time runs at a different speed.

We come out of it back to normal time and crawl out from under the house,Scott spots Pudden and points,"Look what that cat's doing",laughing.There was Pudden,at the only hole in the wall,his nose pressed against it as smoke files around his head.He turns,looks me in the eye and smiles,runs around the both of us,hops on the fence,looks back and smiles the biggest smile.

Scott's blown away laughing,"The cat's smiling",Pudden always used to play on Scott.One of the few friends my cat liked,even though Scott isn't a cat person.
But we had funny run ins with Possum one night invading Scott's old Mitsubishi Sigma at a beach carpark access road,cool things used to happen,except one time I got drunk and did something stupid.He told me later,disgusted with me.

But with Pudden it was always an adventure.I'd wag highschool,write my own absentee letters as my cursive writing was the same as my mothers,even signatures.Stay home while the parents worked and smoke pot with Pudden,down on the waterfront  hidden in a windbreak we made.Together,after a smoke,we'd sit and watch the stunt planes do loop the loop and barrel rolls over the lakes,

I looked into Pudden's eyes as he watched the planes,his blissful happiness I could see.I felt the same.I borrowed my brothers "Boom-Box" and played Brian Eno's 'Spider And I',Julie With...,Backwater and others.One of the best days I ever had,just Pudden and I.

I loved him more than anything in this world.

Years later I watched documentaries on cats movements,slowed down.Their preciseness and agility is unsurpassed.Many have spoken how cats live between two worlds and I believe that,two dimensions at once and therefore subject two laws of physics,at once giving them incredible abilities and awareness.How many times videos have surfaced with cats and dogs reacting to spiritual presences.Quite a few.

Pudden gave Scott and I a glimpse into his world.It was a shared hallucination others would say...Nah,Scott and I are two different people,we see things differently.This was a gift,from Cat.

Never ever was Pudden knocked back for a cone again.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: My Daughter... Lisa Says - The Velvet Underground   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 7:17 pm

Late '97,the blackest of my thought streams,Sam and I haven't been talking for weeks,let alone sleeping together.I was withdrawing,cold turkey,slowly leaving amphetamine behind.It's not the poison they have today called ICE,it was 97% pharmaceutical grade,no cut for a stabilizer, kept refrigerated,reduces to liquid in the bag on a hot day.Quality.

What happens with amphetamine addiction,you burn out your dopamine recepters.Without the drug,you go into a period of lack of heartfelt emotions,
anger and nastiness.It took five years without it,to be normal again.

We lived in Metford then,inspired to goto university,first aborted attempt.

I was focusing my anger,when I realized,out of the wall came this black distorted shape,like an oily snake.My energies was making this happen,so I backed off and trimmed the hatred down a bit.Things calmed down and then a voice came to me,I wanted to say it was male,but more neutral."If you want your daughter,see Sam now".

No emotion,worst sex of our lives,45 seconds,it was done.

We came good after she found out she was pregnant.And like the first,a good pregnancy.

Late August 1998,the ambulance leaves my fathers Ellalong home,with Sam in labor.It's 4:07 am and go out for a smoke before getting prepared.The rear of the house faces west and in the night sky,not 200 metres,less,was a brilliant light electric blue diamond UFO.Completely clear and close.

Not shocked,but curious,never seen this shape before and concentrated on the craft,which shimmered and emitted a golden tracer of light,which at the end formed into a classic Adamski type UFO,fifties style,portals,three circular pods underneath, arranged in a triangular pattern.

"Uh no,that's fake and you're the real one".I let them read me as I smoked,Dad coming up behind me and I pointed it out,nothing said,dismissed and walks back inside."And you don't believe in UFO's",thinking to myself.

When she turned four,at the height of her awareness,she said to me,"Daddy,you have a special gift,you should learn to hide it in a box".Later she referred to one of the voices as my girlfriend.One of the occultist.

I mentioned Megan before in Dream 2 Sequence 1 post above this.In another life,when I was one of them,she's my former wife and Paul,was my right-hand men.Betrayal,conspiracy and murder was the result and here we are today,mixed up in each others shit,but I am breaking away.

I will follow the path designed for me and hope my daughter is wise in our genetic legacy.

Those who have played with her mind and lied to her will suffer wrath and payback when she learns the truth.A female me,oh God.

My Daughter was meant to be named Lisa Anne but couldn't due to Sam thinking it was after one particular friend of mine.I had many friends named Lisa in life growing up.

It was a name I had no negative memories of and couldn't even have that with her.

I miss my daughters humour and sharp mind.But the cruelty of this world, proud she loved her animals.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Light Speed and the Black Chopper Frank Black - Men In Black   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 11:58 am

March-April 1997 Metford,
It was one of those pleasant dusks,where everything cooled down,the sky is a multitude of colours with night catching up quick.There was four of us,my nine month old son,Jim (James) my youngest brother,Sam and myself.We had just moved from Budgewoi on the Central Coast for university.Felt dislocated coming from a beach-side suburb into suburban housing on former farm-land.

Hated it really,felt trapped without any natural surroundings to be reminded of nature,like the sound of rolling waves on the coast-line.Just angry,disillusioned middle-classes paying off mortgages.When you look out my backdoor,you're facing the inbetween reserve with Morpeth slightly east and Bolwarra slightly west.Being on a high point in Chidley Crescent,I can see the valley below.

We must've been there forty five minutes,it was night and from the east came this rambling light,pulsing at odd intervals coming to a dead stop above the reserve and I pointed it out to my family members.Even my son noticed,when four jet fighters arranged in what appeared to be a diamond pattern flight,clear after burners on,came screaming in from the east,the airforce based at Williamtown close by.

In a blink,this light shot off west and appeared in an instant,-6-8 kilometres away.The jet air-craft continue the chase,get close and blink,the light races back across towards Morpeth,in partial seconds.Slowly the four pursuing air-craft swing around,straighten up and apply after burners to catch-up.

The jets get close when the most amazing thing happens.The light brightens for a second,shoots directly up and out to space,punching a hole through the upper atmosphere leaving a thick luminescent lime green dough-nut shape momentarily.But the light craft became a continuous strand of light,looking like a spaghetti strand of light going out at least 50,000 kms.

My son points up,"Awwwww",like wow and it was a sight to behold.This technology hit light speed,in our atmosphere with what appears no negative repercussions.Everyone was blown away even my sceptical brother who wouldn't believe had he not experienced it.

I think at the beginning of 97,there was a Sydney to Hobart yacht race that was decimated by bad weather,including deaths.A Russian boat had collected a stranded crew off the north of New Zealand.And at the time,I was watching a UFO documentary that featured the Soviet government being more honest with UFO information and the Phobos 2 probe.

Inspired,I wrote to the Russian embassy and sent a letter commending them for the rescue,the good condition of their ships at a tough economical time and their transparency of their UFO information.

Wrong move.

The phone clicks began.Next,noticed again by my family.a black helicopter started flying above our house,at different times,circling above.This went on for weeks,when I finally got a call from Jared/Jarrod Clenton,if I want to work at Twin Lakes Auto at Charmhaven.I said to him,"Can you hear the chopper above my house",he replied yes."It's following me everywhere I go",Jared told me to come down and I went to the rail station.An hour thirty later,I'm at Wyee station,Jared waiting and there was the chopper,above following us all the way to the auto shop.

We get there and greeted by Gordon S,who owned the business and I pointed out the chopper,telling him it followed me all the way from Metford.It did three circular loops around the complex and took off,south west,probably to Warnervale aerodrome for fuel.It got ridiculous,they didn't hurt me or frighten me,but revealed themselves.

One morning,I never said a word,got dressed and headed for Metford rail station.In from the north,came the chopper swooping in low as I crossed to the middle of the over-pass at the station.There's a sports field adjacent to the carpark.The chopper is not 15-20 metres above ground when it spots me and descends to exactly my eye level,turning slowly and facing meas I stand in the middle of the over-pass.For one minute,I gave it my sternest look and the chopper peeled away north from where it came.

It never came back,but as it peeled away,it revealed four vertical gold stripes on the fuselage.But the cockpit was tinted,I couldn't see into it.It never followed me or harassed the family home again.Months later,travelling to Newcastle by train,I saw the chopper take off from the helipad in Wickham,on the harbour.

I don't know who they are to this day,but have theories.1.ASIO playing games because I contacted a foreign embassy.2. Russian agents looking for sympathizers for espionage. 3.No,not the Men In Black,no,this chopper had markings.Whoever they are,they failed.We weren't scared,but intrigued,they spent hours of resources,flight hours,fuel and personnel for what ? No fear,will not betray my country,remember,it's still a death sentence for being a traitor.

They made this conspiracy nut look good with witnesses,lots of them.So what was the point of all that ?.To show they have power,all it revealed to me is that certain mail and destinations are monitored and illegally accessed and we have no privacy and this is the mid to late nineties.What do they have with electronic communications today,would horrify you.I was a member of a forum that could read your private messages.I left it behind,plus all the in-fighting at management level.

If only I had a digital camera back then,the Youtube clips I could've shocked the world with.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: New Years Eve 1999 - The Pixies - Manta Ray   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 12:04 pm

37 Skilton Ave East Maitland New Years Eve.I just knocked back a mates chick for a blowjob,we were talking a few hours it must've been after after 9:15 when I decided to leave or close too.Mick and Theresa had been swinging with a friend,now they branched into affairs which broke the rules.I didn't want to be part of the collapse of their relationship despite her expert oral technique.So I flipped it and offered her to lick her out,knowing she'd knock me back,she was dirty and needed a shower and probably a douche with a high powered water hose.

Her vanity and concern for reputation,coupled with a little deceitfulness on my part,avoided scorning a woman with sexual rejection.It's an artform of sorts.And a little wisdom for the dating man out there.And I'm sure she had a chlamydial vulva.

Feeling the energy coming back after leaving her house,(she's an energy vampire that one,she had a demonic boy that looked serpentine),I see lot's of people walking around.I got out into the middle of the street,and noticed a large purple blob,with a slight frill under each side and a red large tail,similar to a stegosaurus with those triangular armour plates jutting out from the tail vertically,flying,more like slow floating,about 1000 feet above.

This was not a metallic hulled craft,it looked like jelly.It was a living creature,quite large in appearance.It came from the north,heading south.

I started hooting and hollering attracting about twenty people as I pointed this thing out,everyone amazed,gaping open mouthed.Then it happened for a second time in my life.In from the North came four jet fighters,arranged diamond pattern,very slowly,almost at stall speed,slowly trail this blob,only about two thousand feet above the creature and slowly,the blob increased height and followed a south-west direction to a dark part of the sky where it disappeared 3-4 kilometres away.

As the crowd faded away,leaving me alone,I stayed for a while and considered what just happened.It seemed like the blob knew what the military were doing,herding it back to the point of entry,I think there was an open portal and one of the wild-life from an alien world escaped into ours.Like an undeclared co-operation that the civilian population is unaware of.

But from what I've seen,there's many different UFO types and alien or designed clone scouts for differing atmospheres that maybe just tools of even higher alien types.The Earth is infested with them and only now government officials are releasing this information,probably as another tool of fear and control.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Pumpkin Head And The Flat-Hats    Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 7:25 pm

37 Skilton Ave East Maitland 1999
Can't remember it being to cold,so it was before winter.That's April-May by estimates,angers one to never keep a diary of these events.I have been watching the moon for months now and noticed a light had been moving around in one crater.,it would reveal itself every full-moon.

Not that it is the only time it happened,but was the only time it was clear enough for you see it."Are they mining up there ?",saying it quietly out-loud.This telescope was like a pocket telescope,similar in build and dimension you'd see on a pirate ship.Tiny,nothing like the high-value independent astronomers use at home and abroad.$20 bucks from a hock-shop,more novelty,but it worked.

I'm watching the light,go back into the wall of the crater,facing northerly I was when out of the corner of my eye,peripheral vision,and to my left,which is west,a black column appeared and a four foot tall,orange-red headed alien,with an exposed brain,covered in skin,divided into four equal segments came running out dressed in a silver suit,with a rectangle protuberance with a round divet in the centre.

This rectangular device was part of the suit,not an attachment.It was like molded to it,jutting out.For some reason,I recognised him,a flashback to my childhood,when I used to scare mum,playing hide and seek with the "Fairies".Chasings and that sort of thing.Unlike others,I giggled,"Hehehe" just like a child and gave chase to this alien being,swerving in around him and fast gaining on him.

He turned his head slightly and was smirking as he headed straight for the north wall of Unit 4.I lived in three.It was un-occupied,thought I had him trapped.Then all of a sudden,a miniture black-hole opened up and he slipped inside.It stayed open long enough for me,but the warning bell went off and applied brakes,soon as I backed off the hole closed,with enough momentum,that I still hit the wall arms out-stretched.On firm white brick.

"So that's how he used to win"...I walked back to the telescope and took up station watching the moon.

A couple of nights later,full moon just starting to wane,I walked out to take up station,when in from the south,swinging north-west,it came into my alignment,a highly luminescent white shaped saucer,looking like a flattened out white hat,it spotted me and directly flew east above my head,only 100-150 foot in height.

Then it happened,it flashed a column of white light on me and I felt a heat,not on my skin burning me,but the air getting hot instantly around me,Like it was charged and become denser.I screamed,but not like a human,like an animal,running out of the light column,snatching the telescope up and throwing it over a neighbors fence,that had a tropical like garden in it,with wild exotic flowers found in Australian rainforest.Over-grown and forgotten.

But stranger still.A rash formed,on my body.Every 24 hours it would travel to a different part,for three weeks.For three weeks,I didn't leave my unit and sent Sam or my neighbour Michael Archer,up to get cigarettes for me.I told him the reason,a UFO shot me,he knew about the occult group later on as well.

Strange things happened around me and him,like surveillance moth drones blowing up in his house one night...back in 2000,way before the tech they released today and other things.His girlfriend Theresa got angry when I said I fight "The Reptilians",oh so very cross she was.Naughty one that.I tried to warn Mick,but he got it in the end.She knew,that I knew,what she really is...and she wasn't the first.

The Clentons were.

I told you,this bloody planet is INFESTED.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next