Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End Empty
PostSubject: Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:41 am

A lot of people over the years have asked why I hate the Police with such psychopathic intensity.

By the time I explain it over a few hours they're horrified that the state can manufacture such crimes against people,leaving them cold and afraid,knowing that this can happen to anyone of us,if you're crazy,brave or just belligerent to any state official.

If one has power and mis-uses it,I never let go until the issue is explored and dealt with,so no others can go down the road I did.

This did not begin back in 2000,with the Occults,it did not begin in 2002 with the hoax rape allegations in East Maitland 2002,where I was set up for a crime that never happened to get DNA for another altercation with those occultist,that just happened to be connected by blood relation to those investigating officers on the hoax rape,set up by Kelly Ann Sparks,whose connected to the Newcastle Occultist,well,she certainly was after it.I was on the bus with her after Laurance J Vella put her on there,I threatened him to his face,there and thenI'd say he's dead by now,cancer and rightly so.What his own occult group did,I projected into him and other family members.

No,this began,the hate,the derision for police,back at Hornsby Railway station,close to where I worked back in 1993.I was an electrical linesman,high voltage for State Rail.

Two weeks before I was set up for hoax sexual harassment by senior Constable Williams of Hornsby Police,we had a smokers car back in 1993.There was a near riot due to the people drinking on the train.
Myself and the boys,moved to the engine carriage to play Eucha,cards,drink
while we smoked,ciggies and pot.Stimpson was a ticket collecter,he's been on TV as a whistle blower,but he's real sleaze,we all knew that,but couldn't prove it,especially the way he touched women on the job.Think he got sacked for it too,or maybe it was his partner,I didn't follow the story to close.

I stood upto him and got fined for being in that carriage,$200,none of the others were.I was a state rail employee.Discrimination for starts.

So we left,it was close to home anyway,Shayne Johnstone and I,work mates back then,got off the train at Wyee Station,the fining happened at Warnervale,one station before,seven minutes travel.

The very next week,the same thing happened,the smokers train was rowdy
we sat in the aisle this time and played cards over drinks.My car was off road,as Sam had smashed it,an old V8 HZ Kingswood.Shayne was driving so I could indulge a little.Not drunk,but that part where you get energised
and obnoxious,well,less tolerant,yeah,that window of inebriation,before you slur and stagger.

So,walking through the train to get off,I noticed to cops sitting in the same engine carriage that I got fined in.Ray Blythe was behind me,getting off,but didn't realize.So I went in to stir these cops up.Back then,I was an extremely attractive guy,very muscular,had an upper body strength you couldn't beat.Two fingers I could lift my self up with,I climbed power poles all day.I don't fight with fist back then,I was a grappler,fold you up and snap your spine like that.

Anyway,I go into where Williams and this blonde cop,that looks like one of Taree Polices girls,except the weight,Lisa,not Lisa Cadman,but I'll check the notesI ignored her,she sneered at me as I opened the door,inflaming me even more,so I was going to enjoy it.

I grabbed the poles,flipped upside down and danced on the roof with my feet,screaming and laughing and acting like a lunatic.I did this for two minutes before Williams had the courage to get up.Snapped to my feet in a somersault,in his face and went on about being fined in here a week ago,what makes them so special when I'm an employee for state rail and why wasn't he and the female officer down in the smokers carriage doing something about the real dangerous elements instead of skulking away,hiding in a carriage ?.Gutless,he walked off,turning around,Ray was laughing,the toughest guy in our unit and I stood upto him to,alone on a job one day,We hated each other,but he had respect for me,stand up for what I know is right.You just might not like the style.

I thought the matter was closed....it only just began.
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: X (Australia) - Police    Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:42 am

Shayne Johnstone back then,was one of those friendly,ocker type of Australians.I pushed him away,but he insisted until we actually become friends.Ended up a grooms-man at his wedding,LOL.

Where,in public,I like to remain quiet and un-assuming,especially around women.I don't draw attention to myself or be loud so everyone can hear me,Shayne was the opposite.Dark and brooding I preferred,kept people at bay.They shared nothing with me anyway,I was an intellectual punk rocker alternative,that smoked pot and hated the establishment.I worshipped Lou Reed and stole some of his menace from his early career.
Despised those around me and their back-stabbing petty ways and as Lou sang with the Velvets on "Heroin" "all your pretty talk,you can all,go take a walk".I wasn't a friendly,needful clingy guy.I was silent until you tried it on me.I used drugs,smoking at first,but when shift-work and overtime come along,I branched into pharmaceutical grade amphetamine,not that garbage you users have today with ICE.You can blame former PM John Howard for that one.

Why blame Jackboot Johnny ?.
The Liberal Party (federal) stopped the three pre-cursor ingredients that made pure speed,so gangs,like bikers and other filth,turned to synthesizing pseudoephedrine,without the ether wash that removes the carcinogens.It's why PM Abbott today pledges so much to the medical industry for the next 20-30 years.

The exact time our medical industry will be inundated with liver and pancreatic cancers,blood disorders etc,etc,they know what's coming,governments all around the Western world have created this situation.You think they don't want you dead? Population reduction...guess again,war is an old tool.There's others to their Masonic madness,while the war is cold.It also enables the government to implement law changes that go against freedom and liberties and you,the public will beg them to do it,all because of a few ice addicts,that the government created in the first place.

The dumbing down of educational institutions,the racism generated after 911 and the allowance of infiltration of these extreme right wing religious groups from the arab states all have their part to play...and you the public,the victims,will beg to have your liberties taken away.Very soon,you'll be in World War Three and this has been engineered for over two hundred years,through Adam Weishaupt and the so-called Illuminati.

But let's not stray into conspiracy and my need to prove this point,by using the eugenic attitudes of those who signed up for the battlefield in Europe during World War 1,that's another debate and another day.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Bad Brains - The Regulator demos 1978   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:30 am

So,describing Shayne Johnstone beforehand you get the picture of this happy go lucky Ozzie type.He likes to draw attention to himself,but at the same time,try to make people happy with themselves.He is also a fan of sports.

This,appealing brunette with the usual average redhead,early 20's or late teen girls walk off the station over-pass,north of the station.Passed us both on that crowded platform.Shayne notices the 2000 Olympics bid jumper she was wearing,cricket baggy cap green.

He curls up his fist,punches the air,"Go for Australia,Go for Gold".I grab Shayne by the chest,holding back from his throat,"What did I tell you about drawing attention whilst you're in my company ?".He made this painful wince,he broke my cardinal rule.I let him go and went back to smoking and silent brooding.I had enough of female attention back then,getting stalked,followed and harassed by women.I was with Sam.
I didn't want anymore complications.Had enough with her on my plate.The
only other woman for me,was Linda,she's a taller version of my niece Payton,she joined the bikers because I didn't leave Sam for her and I should've.She was born the same day as me and I really liked her,loved her.Sucked her pussy standing up...looooooved it,when she collapsed.
She'd dress up in my clothes,we'd look good together.And I miss her.

We wanted to swap partners,Sam go with Bernie and Linda and I would've married.Sam suited Bernie.Both were Cancers too.Silent but devious.Not open honest Sagittarians.

After I scalded Shayne for his outburst,we get on the train and we found a seat.That same cop,I had a go at in the brake-van,come up to me and Shayne and tried to be incognito,"Could you two come and have a chat?".

We looked at each other puzzled.Go into the aisle and he laid right into me,making accusations I made sexually explicit comments to the females afore mentioned,that I'm a liar and I'll be in the dock if I don't watch what I say.I laid back into him,told him what a load of crap and you're setting me up."And what the hell is the dock anyway","YOU KNOW !!!",he was almost hysterical.I never had charges before,so no,despite what Constable Williams asserts,no,I didn't know what the dock was.

He raved on and I just sneered defiance at him and threatened to have the matter investigated.He tried the good cop with Shayne and Shayne backed down,it was his comment anyway.Turned back to me and said I'll be charged with sexual harassment if I kept going,I said go for it and walked off and sat down.Everyone in the carriage heard it.I took some witnesses names.For the next week,the same police,this time in plain clothes,started using those girls who complained to try and lure me into making the wrong move.If the girls are so scared,why do they use them as bait ? Ridiculous when you think about it.

Every afternoon,they did this for a week,until I started a petition and took 50 names to clear my own,everyone knew me on that train and they knew I'd never do this or go out of my way to be noticed.I went into the aisle to smoke a cigarette and a bearded plain clothes detective followed me out and asked me to cease and desist or we'll get you sacked from your job in state rail.I said I have witnesses and won't be dropping the matter.

That night,I wrote a three page essay to constable Williams,gave it to him at Gosford platform.I got off at Tuggerah Station,there I met Williams at his HT Monaro,"Nice car","You write a mean letter Jason".I shrugged his crawling aside,walked up nose to nose to him,"You ever try that again...".I glared into his eyes and he fell apart with fear,he had no back-up,nothing like on the train,he shit and so he should.He knows he did wrong and was caught out for it.Other people do real crimes,the cops are slow to act,stand upto a cop and they'll use tax payers money to hoax a scenario
to set you up.If that isn't corruption then you don't know the meaning.

Dogs they are,only brave when they got 5-10 mates to back them up with guns,if they don't use them,they get together and set you up for a hoax rape,sexual harassment,always they use the female gender to achieve their ends.

That MEANS you WOMEN are still EXPLOITED and lied too,not just by police,but the STATE.

When a cop rapes you,the state does everything to cover it up,like what happened to aboriginal females on the North Coast a few years ago.

Five police officers involved and one suicided in Port Macquarie,yet the mainstream media ,like channel nine covers it up.

When constable Williams set me up for this,this is the period when NSW Police officers were raping female officers at every AGM (Annual General Meeting) from 1992-1996,former Premiere Bob Carr led an investigation into it.

Did'nt hear much of the results but I was following it on the ABC/Channel 2
...the only media outlet that's credible and not owned by Murdoch or Packer.

Can see why the Liberals are trying to shut it down,hey ?!?!.

Here's My Youtube Channel and Google Page for those interested in punk and other aspects of this story.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkSONHs_BmTM4Tt94X_PCzg?spfreload=10

https://plus.google.com/u/0/101336213684889979141/posts

Enjoy the regulator,my second favourite song about police and the power they use.

You tell me what to say, and when to say it
You tell me what to do, and how to do it
And if i ask you why, you'll arrest me
And if i call you lie, you'll detest me
You control what I'll be, you control who I see
And if i let you, you'll control me
You're the man who owns all the keys to the stores
You're the man who always wants so much much more
You're the Regulator
You're the Regulator
You're the Regulator
You're the Regulator

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Huggy Bear "Pansy Twist"    Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:31 am

Here's some paperwork of the shenanigans Taree Police did to me using the mind of a terminally ill woman with an addled mind,probably an undiagnosed schizophrenic as well.

You cops know Anna Skene,the Taree Courts Registrar,with that misaligned nose,it's bad genes,genetics.

When I met Sam,she insisted it was her mother who walked her into a street pole.

Suckers you cops are,you lied and hoaxed scenarios for a complete and compulsive liar that Sam is.Her whole statement was garbage,it was for Centrelink purposes and I'm going to use that with the Centrelink minister.

ABC's 4 Corners program and an integral part of my story.Sam can't even face she's below average looks and IQ,it's always someone elses fault...

Sam punched me in the mouth,hardest right hook I've had in years...you didn't see me selling her out,did you Senior Constable Voetterl,a lying scumbucket too...with a wife that drives drunk behind the wheel.

Green VY Commodore,number plate MV 1969.I know the place is bugged,you used the real estate for that,while you keep an eye on me with your cancerous informant across the street and Brad on the corner of Albert and Florence.What do these informants have in common ?.

They stir the trouble with people and then call in the complaint.

# Brad gets drunk on Saturdays and abuses passersby and wonders why everyone has it in for him.His wife put out for all the boys at the factory,then dogs people like me and learnt nothing.Same as Rodney Leonard,involved stealing my car with the help of LJ Hooker,then took an interest in the parts I have in the garage,how did he know ????

When his beloved Torana was stolen,what did he learn,nothing !!!!

Don't send people here again Rodney,or I'll walk up to your house and show you my displeasure.None of your business what I got you fat filthy thief.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End MrB5V6J

That cancer woman across the road,your informant has been doing it the day we moved here...and I never gave her the time of day or ever spoken to her.Now she says I'm going to have an accident from you police,we'll see and after your last attempt,I just informed a member of parliament about this.Have fun.

tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue

She calls out,"There's the Lebanese bloke"...I could go and tell every druggie and criminal what they are,but I don't,cause I refuse to associate with those types,unlike you wanted me too....

Fook you cops,you invent the scenario and cash in on it.

People in this town are molested and treated with violence and all you do is cash in on their woes when they go offrails at later ages,usually their teens.

You're the scum of the Earth.Chris Anderson who lives up the road,aboriginal,raped and molested through the foster care system and all you do is harass him,no wonder I call you maggots.

Living off the dead...

Vultures for the thieving you do to those who goto gaol or get evicted through your manipulation.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End HRm6E1V

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End 1jFFNbN

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End ItwbEGu

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End 1jdNIEO

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End OMPS9AZ

Enjoy my third song about Police Hatred,sung from a homosexuals point of view.

From the riot grrrl band,Huggy Bear,god I love them.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End 1327699579  Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End 1327699579  Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End 1327699579  Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End 1327699579

[/quote]

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:47 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : A picture of Rodney Leonard was needed.)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:54 am

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End AJFGnpB
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:56 am

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End SCscrdt
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:56 am

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End JEgtEOd
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:59 am

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End PzZJ7ar
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 5:00 am

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End R0wqWiK
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 5:00 am

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End Uc6MHi6
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 5:01 am

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End B8qTHlI
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Heavens To Betsys - My Secret    Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 5:01 am

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End ZVwii6R

[/center]

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Erics Trip - Lightly Feeling   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:49 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

https://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t10p285-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-thread-repro-of-sodlikes-and-webanarchys

Subject: Erics Trip - Lightly Feeling Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 20:18

Strange 48 hours.It's been eight days since I smoked pot and it hit hard when I did yesterday.I was thinking about the losses over the last eighteen years,the casualties from Ego Wars others embarked on,targetting me and the horrible fall-out.

Asked myself a question,why do I hate people so much,why hate the Police,it felt like the core truth,was at the centre of the brain shrouded by this thick hate signal that blinds one from seeing perfectly.

The pot helped the emotions and the tears to flow and it dissolved this barrier to the true causal memory.

It was Gavin.

Back in a moment...There was a time in 1995,that there was a discussion between myself and this rather disturbed alcoholic,whom I lived with free of rent,to look after his daughter and other household duties,whilst he worked late and as it turned out,spend his money on prostitutes and beer,short cutting his wife on money and fidelity.Shame the herpes he bought to her,she didn't gel sooner.I had a drug habit and no other means of support,not even Centrelink payments for six months.Worked in a garage for $50 a day,that went up my arm.Twin Lakes Auto.

We were walking across the Budgewoi bridge,Gavin knew I had a plan to execute certain people,corrupt lawyers,judges,police officers,business CEOs polluting the planet.It was only a half serious gesture,all words,no action,like a junkie could organize a chook raffle.

He took that excessive aspect and suggested that I could kill this fourteen year old girl,that he planned raping and needed disposing of the evidence.
Instantly,I had him bent over the railing,hopefully lining him up with the broken supports of the old bridge,to impale him and be rid of this human waste."How about I kill you instead".
Probably only lasted a month after that event and had to move.With a final warning should anything befall that fourteen year old girl,I will return and skin him alive using acid.

That Auto shop,had an ex-Taree patriot,Gordon Schubert as owner manager.Many cars he worked on,were Toukley Police cars,on the sly I mentioned the events in brief,due to the disdain this cop had for me,he said nothing can happen,until he makes his move,obviously inflaming me and acted as baby sitter for three years until we left the area for Maitland and University,meeting the Occults instead.By then,I hated everyone and everything and John Howard was in power,coming off and drying off drugs,it was all over for me.

Due to that cops personal prejudice,I was a working junkie,not a thieving whore,I had to do their job and by 2002,Maitland Police set me up for a rape,to frame me for a skirmish I had with the occults and a violent event that surrounded it.

The hate I had was so consuming,I didn't realize,it makes you aurically black,I was in fact,punishing myself,with hate,fear and self loathing for others misdeeds.I suffered at the occults hand,like no other and hard to find the spiritual shine for years.

When the pot released a lot of anger yesterday,I glowed white,near verging on gold,when Megan the Occultist reminded me of the strong sexual inclinations that she developed for herself over thirteen years,mind control.

I tumbled and fell,guilt and got trapped again,yesterday,was the closest I came to being set free in thirteen years and I failed.I maybe never forget what you did to me,forgive is even harder.But I did your job for you,more than once and got nothing but pain and torture for it.
Hope you're proud of yourself and give those smart-arse smirks away,with full knowledge of what went on now.

But for once,when I pulled back,I wasn't ridden with the gravity of hate.

I just feel strange now,lightly feeling...I could walk away from this fleshy life,with the sound of this beautiful song,you mean nothing,but the other side of the coin of this human wastage.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Reproduction of the letters - Michael Gallacher   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:49 pm

Here,I will reproduce the following letters to the former Police Minister for the NSW Legislative Assembly,who by the way,did nothing and was caught out for corruption,which is appropriate,since the Police in NSW are the most corrupt bureaucracy in this state,besides organized crime,of which many officers are apart of.Followed by the letters I sent to the former Federal Government,led by the charismatic Kevin Rudd,who did refer this to the states Attorney General,who also,swept it under the rug and of course,the tauntings of the Ombudsmans Office that I hold in the highest contempt.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End GLFpBNv

Email to Honourable member Gallacher:

https://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t15-barroughclough-jones-and-associates-attention-michael-jones-ombudsman-reports

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10335

https://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t12-innit-welcome-to-police-sponsored-death-industriesthe-correctional-facilities

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16334&page=8

(post 158)

Dear Honourable Member,Michael Gallacher,

...I am the internet advocate known as thelyran/Billy Ruben that exposes Police Corruption and raising awareness of Occult groups that induce suicides in their victims.Before you roll your eyes at the thought of another nutter making a nuisance of themselves,Remote Viewing is a documented and proven craft employed by government and Police agencies for years,perfected in the 50's on both sides of the iron curtain.Your own craft,Freemasonary,teaches the theory of telepathy at the sixth degree,slowly evolving it's application over a period of time and revelations through obtaining higher degrees.Got your attention by now? Yes,I think so.

Attempting to expose these Occults back in East Maitland resulted in being set up for a hoax rape,back in September the 16th 2002,when I clearly did'nt fit the description,not only that,I had an alibi at the time that was ignored,I was playing Panzer General 2 with my son Coen.The investigating Officer Anne Joy,now the acting superintendant for Maxville Police was proven to perjure herself in court by my Many Rivers ALS Solicitors,Penny Mainprize and Ian Bruce,based in Newcastle at the time.I made over twenty complaints and as it turns out,not one was documented.I had a break-down from the strain and stress,declared a schizophrenic,which I'm not,despite voices in the head from these occults and had my life rail-roaded to the poverty and existance level of a pensioner,where at the time,I was doing a preparation course at Newcastle University to become a psyche-nurse of all things.But thanks to Samantha Wilkinson,now my former partner,who cared for me in the early years of Occult abuse,stowed me away and allowed me to gain strength to survive and get through the hardships that it offered.But the strain and constant arguements have now resulted in an AVO placed on me with severe restrictions by Taree Police,in particular,Jeremy Gunn.With nowhere to go,Samantha would invite me home,have sex then call the police when I fell asleep,resulting in four breaches and a short term in Kempsey Prison,where I had to go into protection,for I am the son of a former Gaol Warden.She is trying to improve her life and I'm in the way,dragging her back as she perceives,after Sencon Voetterl spent over an hour trying to pursuade her into going along with placing the order.At first she lied about it,gave me confidence,

lied to the Police about the details and the Police,lied,perjured themselves in every report and Custodial Management Reports,which I have made available online for all to see.Since then,I have been spinally injured by Sencon Ingram,whom I've known for years and interacted with.

I am the author of "Taree Police Their Fun and Games",available at Webanarchy Forums and Sodlikes Productions.There,I list the ineptude and corruption of the local police,to vent my frustrations and build a case against NSW Police for an eventual law-suit and exposure through the medias.I would've settled out of court,but not no more,I'm going to one of the available Current Affairs Programmes on TV and going to start with the unfairness of the Domestic Violence laws,had I not breached a number of times through neccessity,this case would've been thrown out of court as Samantha Wilkinson intimidated me to hit her and she pushed me,so from one shove and intimidation on her behalf,and with Police Collusion,a minor event not even worth documenting,as the arguement was overt before the Police arrived,I really got Gaol,for a non-event,with both parties utilising my desperate situation to their advantage.

The strain of having two cars burnt,the effects of being the victim of Police Corruption and reporting this to the Ombudsman since 2005 with no event or effect,whether it was the Occults,drug dealing Police,and the discriminate way I have been treated for 12 years plus has finally led me to your office to launch this complaint and my intentions to expose this corruption.The most frustrating aspect of this,is Police Investigating Police when a complaint is launched through the Ombudsmans Office.This must change to an independant body of investigators,with no links to Police both Fraternal or by beaurocracy.

While I was inside the Correctional Facilities,it was unfortuante to see so many men,fall into the systems trap,with breaching AVO's because of neccessity,desperation and on my occassion,an opportunity for my former spouse to take advantage of the laws,as she has a new lover and moving on in life,but to immature to discuss or make obvious her intentions,but use the Police and Laws to her advantage with lies and innuendo,with the Polices Co-operation,as I'm very unpopular with them to say the least and I do flaunt my internet threads in their faces.I act tough,but terrorfied of them and scream accusations,with proof and abuse,so all know what is going on,Boyce St Taree,being run by drug dealers and thieves,target me as the rumour went round,I'm a police informant,I even look cop-like and authoritarian,being a small country town that runs of rumours to entertain their small minds,I have become the target of beatings,arson,death threats,which led to the destruction of my love and family.

The above threads I have left links to are important to understand,the strain and unfairness of the system and what I've been through.For 12 years abuse and discrimination from your Police Force,there's two ways we can approach this,Federal and media coverage will be the next step in two days.I want compensation,$ two million out of court,or,I go to the media,destroy quite a few Police Officers careers and go for a million each year this has happened and it's well documented and will ask Andrea Turner to take my case on,a North Shore Attorney that was falsely arrested and gained $40,000 for four hours incarceration on false pretenses.I'm not procrastinating anymore.

The local attitude to the local police mirrors my own.Many people are the victims of crime here,including myself as well as many business owners.The Tamworth slaying of a Police Officer is self evident,even though that particular officer was a good man.Unfortunate for him to be the victim of local drug dealing thugs and the poor image most North Coast Police have here.Drug legislation and reform would go a long way to help reduce Police work-loads and crime,if decriminalised or even better,legalised,based on the successful Netherlands model,as I am in communication with dutch people and ask questions about their society and change since decriminalization was introduced,but that is not the subject matter of this email.

In the last week,I have launched a campaign of inundating,the ombudsmans office with complaints to do with my AVO case and the injuries I receieved,when I did'nt resist arrest,I was woken out of bed,I had nbo strength and made to sit in a cell,naked,except for a dressing gown and t-shirt and not allowed my clothes until 20 minutes before seeing the magistrate,humiliated and made to walk home in broad daylight with my dressing gown,amongst my injuies and set-ups with breach AVO.

I hope that you read my threads and decide quickly what's going to happen and an appropiate investigation carried out.Which has never been done.You in my shoes would desire blood,as I do on she occassion,if it was'nt for my Hindu and Masonic belief systems,that's exactly what would've happened,but the light that I pursue and wish to be,prevents myself from doing something criminal and stupid,yours sincerely,Jason Cook.

PS These two threads hold the most vital information to my current status and disposition,thankyou honourable member Gallacher.

https://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t15-barroughclough-jones-and-associates-attention-michael-jones-ombudsman-reports

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Letters to PM Kevin Rudd   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End 66C8Aae

At least they tried...and have recently approached another MP for something
else.Incriminated myself to prove the hoax rape and gave full details of the occultist and their locations,also
connecting one of the detectives involved with the hoax rape,directly to the Occultist.

If the cops make a move,BAM !!!! 4 Corners gets my draft.I'm collecting other cases that are connected to AVO
mis-use in the town of Taree and found some beauties.

Two of these letters were sent before the court date warning that The Police will perjure themselves and they did and Magistrate McKosker sat on his arse,ordered the witness out of court and the prosecution nailed me with repetitive questions until I was bewildered and folded,due to knowing the whole court case was fixed...because the whole process was a set-up.

No statements,my prison file was suppressed due to my exemplary behaviour,no evidence and the fact their own witness contradicted Jeremy Gunn,that's when they took the witness out and the one sided trial was obvious.

Dear Honourable Prime Minister Gillard,I'm a long term labor supporter,proudly so,even engage in battles against your detractors on the net.For the last 12 years I have been the victim of Police corruption and set-ups,that led to the breakdown of my 22 year partnership,from post traumatic stress.I have been set-up on hoax rape,sexual harassment,my partner colluded with police,assured me that she did'nt have placed and AVO,which I breached,because of neccessity,four times and did a short stint in Kempsey Gaol.She would invite me in,give oral sex and wait till I slept and reported me.The second arrest,I was assaulted by an officer,leaving me with two bulging disc,after a hoaxed scenario of resist arrest.I have exhausted all avenues,with the Ombudsman,The NSW Police Minister,my solicitor withdrew from the case and left me to defend myself in court,five minutes before going in,defending myself with no representation,I still managed with only two questions asked of the victim and one police officer,to prove they perjured and contempt of court,but I lost,due to poor presentation and technicalities.I have been labled a schizophrenic,with Centrelinks help back in 2002,but not,I was targetted by these occult groups,that give symptoms similar to schizophrenia,but with debilitating pain and have to lie to doctors,to get opiates or buy marijuana to help cope,but these are side issues,but inclusive,as I have been reporting this for 12 years to Maitland and Cessnock Police,with no result,even though I know who they are,and another poor woman going through the same thing,related to the occultist.
Here are some online links,to prove my efforts to reveal police corruption and my horrible ordeal.Last year,I had two cars burnt by the locals,because of talk that I'm a police informant,which I am not.My former partner,lied and told a story to police to hide 16 years of Centrelink fraud,where I was emotionally and economically extorted,just to have contact with my own children,but,at least she did save my life,when no-one would help in those early years.Soon,I will be on the street,desperate and penniless.Here are the links to my forum that will show,with documentation to the Ombudsmans office,with no avail or help.
I am the writer known as Billy Ruben.All my details are there,online,to prove who I am.In the last two months,cars are now trying to run me over,co-incidence,I think not,as I'm trying to prove perjury and corruption on the polices part.I'm over the suicidal urges now and fighting to clear my name,get compensation for my whole life ruined and expose the hopelessness of my case and corruption and collusion by the Police.I have gone to both channel 7 and 9 to get my story out,but no-one has replied.You are my last hope.I have contacted Honourable Bob Carr,before my term in gaol also,I never heard back.My former partner,lied to the police and sold me out to hide Centrelink fraud,she tried to get me to assault her,as per usual over every domestic dispute,knowing,family members would do violent things to me,as they are gun owners,of both legal and illegal weapons,yes,I reported it to the Federal Police and they tipped Taree Police,Const Jeffries gave it away,I don't trust them,that's why I went Federal.The email is printed online for proof.If you had been set up,twice for sexual harassment,hoax rape,beaten up,had two cars burnt,then try to report crime and the police do nothing,what would you do,when the Ombudsman palms it off,to the very officers I complain about to be investigated?You can see my anger and frustrations right there.A former friend of mine,touched up a ten year old girl,I reported it after watching him for three years,to make sure he did'nt do it again,but because I have this section32,nothing was done,but I have to live with the stress and strain of it all.I lost all my so called friends from it,because these people are very good at lying,I don't have that disposition,too honest,that no-one believes.I fear for my life,to say the least.I want to sue for compensation,but know nothing how to do so.I need a house to live in,with garage and chose Forster to re-settle and will go on the streets after Oct 26th,if I can't secure one.Please follow the links to forums for details what has been happening to me.I have made online reports for five years now,to reveal what the police and now my former partner have been doing,as no-one will help or listen.I want compensation and to get off this pension,which holds me back,from a real life,but I lost 12 years and my chance at a degree,in psyche nursing,now I'm 42 with nothing to show,but horrible memories.The police are trying to label me a dangerous schizo,when I'm not,I do abuse them verbally,so the people in Boyce St,don't think I'm an informant,particulary,when my first car was burnt,nearly alighting the house as well.The police,Const Mitchell,just rolled his eyes and they never did a thing to investigate.Yet,I know who did it.The police know I'm vulnerable,have no family or friends and using it to squeeze me into a corner,where most men in my situation just suicide or become drug addicts,I know this route and doing my best to survive to my appeal,but starting to fall apart,crying every night for two months.My partner lied to me,was having an affair at the primary school she works at and with the polices help,used the system to set me up,with an AVO,invited me home,had oral sex,I slept,had me arrested,put in gaol,while all the time,assuring me she was helping to get the conditions annulled,but doing the opposite with the police.I never knew the details until court day,the hurt and pain,is unbareable.Please help,before something tragic happens to me,I don't deserve this,but instead of the police fixing their mistakes,they engineer the downfall of those,they take a disliking too,even though I stay home,never go out and mind my own business.Everything I say and written is true,documented and yet,the Ombudsmans Office,is impotent,even though I was proving their officers were lying and have set me up for years,I had a clean record,almost,until three months ago.I need these issues investigated and yes,it's outside Federal jurisdiction,but have no choice,but to come to you and reveal all.Even if I get into trouble.There is a mountain of paperwork to examine,but done the hard work,on my own,now I just need ears that will listen.I am at your mercy,honourable Prime Minister,yours sincerely,Jason Cook.

PM Kevin Rudd 1 of 3

Dear Honourable Prime Minister and Labor Party,
Noticed the surge in the polls,but won’t congratulate unless that transfers into seats and a few are separated by paper-thin margins.Don’t want to see a heartless government gain power and feel your party has’nt had enough time to deliver more of the innovative proposals.At least the “Packer” equation that shaped public perceptions isn’t a force to be concerned with and still feel cheated by Keatings ousting.Been loyal to this party,would’nt even sign an online AAVAZ petition,that criticized this governments changes in  policies to do with asylum seekers,which I agree with your own view,not just because of the people smugglers,but,the corruption in our own Customs Office.

My complaint about Police (matter13/004351) Submitted on Fri, 28 Jun 2013 04:31:20 +1000 and on Wed, 10 Jul 2013 09:21:13 +1000,want to take the time to thankyou for not just answering but divulging helpful links to follow this absolute debacle of a case with no proof and perjured statements,thirteen years of Police Corruption and a Kangaroo Court that Taree passes for justice and the law.Since I was in touch with you,instead of improving the situation,the police have made it worse.
I was contacted by David Frith 22/6 to attend the Taree Police Station,went on the 23rd,instead I got John Deas,who went on holiday the following day and I met with him on the 6th of August to be argued into a corner they can't do anything about it the assault and attempted extortion,due to the counter arguments.He did NOTHING,but have a little chat with them,which served as no detterant .He made me wait eight days for nothing.He did not cross reference the witnesses I supplied and used Samantha,that Taree Police issued an AVO to divide us,but she has breached and we are back together,with full knowledge of Taree Courts staff and Taree Police for six months and they did nothing.But now I'm making a complaint Deas tries to talk me out of using Samantha as a witness,due to the AVO,but really to weaken my story for court.What the police ombudsman has done to me,since 2005 is bluff their way out of investigations.The Ann Joy hoaxed rape affair 2002,when I complained, the Ombudsman did not seek the evidence my solicitors Penny Mainprize and Ian Bruce of Newcastle ALS,proved Ann Joy perjured,committed conspiracy and corrupted statements by Samantha Wilkinson.

With this affair,Detective Deas tried to even say I may not have witnessed them,I was looking eye to eye with the transgressors,known to me.He never questioned witnesses.He made out he was new to Taree,then on the second occasion,he admitted to serving with the officers at Taree previously.He lied a few times and had inconsistencies with his storyline.As a gesture of goodwill,I was going to give them a “Prospect” biker,who is dangerous,violent,manipulative,has illegal fire-arms and sells street level amphetamine,which damages the brains of the users.He creates,mayhem.I can’t trust Taree Police to give them that information,in case this biker group,disposes the problem,me,the leak in information.I met this person when the police separated me from family.I met a lot of criminal aspects I normally would’nt.Why ?,the local police did this before,in 2010 with Shane Saunders,who threatened to kill me over a situation that did’nt involve me.The police tipped him off to get out of town for a few weeks,after he drove from my house and nearly killed an elderly couple on the road who reported him and Taree Police did nothing.It’s happened before and can’t trust them with information that can get my family or myself hurt or killed.
When I complained to the Ombudsman about Senior Constable Jeff Ingram,07/26/2012 02:31AM,they did nothing and I received a letter saying there was nothing they could answer for,24 hours later, the second arrest for breach AVO by invite/entrapment from Samantha,that’s the arrest that Jeff Ingram hoaxed the “Resist Arrest” scenario and did permanent damage to my spine,with six hard knees to the thigh and spine and kidneys.The  very reason I’m on pain killers all the time,so avoiding further police contact to preserve what little health left, I get killed off pharmaceutically now.That morning of the arrest,I awoke to four officers surrounding my bed,I was tired,an hours sleep,kicked off the track pants I had and grumbled about getting dressed,still asleep,when Ingram grips hard,takes three deep breaths,said I’m resisting arrest and beat me viciously with his knee,I was already hand-cuffed,tired and had no strength.I did not resist arrest.I looked Sam square in the eyes,when Ingram then slammed me against the wall and purposely bent my spine over to cause injury and he achieved his revenge.

And I got done over,by a court and Magistate McKosker at the October the 5th  2012 pre-sentence,where they ignored evidence that proved Samantha was lying,but terminally ill,the Police perjuring statements,where their own witness refuted them and agreed with mine and I gave up,with no legal advisor,alone and bewildered in a court drugged completely on pain killers and I still beat them with one question,where their prosecuter asked the same question half a dozen times in differing angles until I was so confused I just agreed with him I think.That’s what their case depended on,so they were able to lumber me with common assault and intimidation,when Miss Wilkinson committed that and I get charged with it,She will admit it.

You do see why I came to you.I have been shuffled off from department to department with no results but wearing me down and I write the hate I do Online.Magistrate McKosker refuted my case of Police Corruption and that this case was inspired by my online activities.He laughed at me as delusional and obsessive with Samantha.Detective Deas at our last meeting,admitted to my online activity having a lot to do with Police Attitudes and the LACK of results I get,the opposite usually.The very reason I got defeated in McKoskers eyes,in court under oathe.
I’m a good father that tends his own flock.Mr McKosker is too wrapped up in the Courts,peoples lives,the lodge to have the time too tend to his own.He obviously did not assess his daughters lovers character very accurately,because of his juvenile disposition for street racing,he killed the Magistrates daughter.I would’ve warned the person driving with my daughter,exactly what not to do.He did’nt.His oversight,not mine.And that is a very good reason,I have no faith in McKosker or his decisions.

And we as a family had a father of a troublesome schizophrenic here the other night connected with the Andrews complaint of assault and extortion,blaming me for a lifetime of terror he’s done,a father of five who was’nt allowed custody of any child to him,who spent time in prison for DUI,drunk driving here the other night,looking for his promiscuous daughter,that I won’t even let through the door.And he pressured a dying woman,had two children scared and me angry looking for a bat to scare him off.I won’t even bother complaining.Even though he threatened to kill me and his sons friends were out the front doing burnouts not an hour ago.The neighbor put a complaint in though.At the moment,I have a complaint to the Ombudsman,I want to know who was the Taree Police Officer who handled the complaint from the Ombudsman on the 24th June and why the Andrews boys were at this residence less than five days later,trying to steal the car or cause trouble ? Comedy of errors,no,it’s real and I need your help.

I did come to you,the Ombudsman,The Emergency Services Minister,before the pre-sentence to warn you all of the mistake about to be made,that perjury will take place and tried to prevent it.Everyone sat by,watched it happen,even my theory then about Sams health was correct as she was finally diagnosed in December.That illness is what affected her decision to go along with the lies senior Constable Voetterl but signed under Jeremy Gunns name, did on that 7/7/2012 morning to finally get dirt on me and use it due to the online activities and law suits I continually threaten them with.13.5 years harassment and corruption,set ups and hoaxed scenarios and utilizing criminals to do evil to myself,I want 1 million (4 million) for every family member (for what they endured and lost),a clean record and a gun permit to protect ourselves.They’re aware of my demands,it’s online.In return,I remove all complaints,all online activity,effectively scrub we ever interacted and my secrecy.Or we can do it the very expensive way,in the media,in the courts,an enquiry and hopefully change the AVO laws so Police can’t utitlize them.Look at the percentages of breach AVOs in Kempsey prison,over 80% of short-termers.It’s not a law to protect,it’s a lucrative industry,money from fraudulent and perjured behavior.
I do take time too  thankyou  for your original response,I waited until more of the pieces fell in place to respond and try not be a nuisance to your office.I will contact you again to show the shame of Louis Stanton and Taree ALS and how that contributed to my downfall.They were all in on it,even Samantha noticed it.It’s nice to see you back Prime Minister Rudd,this is going to sound weird,see an energy healer,clean yourself up,you lack that enthusiastic glow of 2007,but that’s normal for high stressed positions such as yourselves.See an energy healer,just so you look good for the camera.I know your laughing,just take my advice.Cost you an hour and a half of your time.By the way,that prospect biker,I’m willing to give to the Federal Police,but I need to be protected from being named.He’ll know,anyway.
Yours sincerely,Jason Cook.

PM Kevin Rudd letter 2 of 3

Dear Honourable Prime Minister,
Firstly,congratulations on your return to office and hope this will bring unity to the Labor Party and a decisive win at the Federal Elections later this year.Apologises in advance for bringing this matter to you for the second time,the last being the 20th of October last year in regards to Taree local court,the mis-use of AVO laws by NSW Police and the perjured statements that were tendered as evidence and yet,the real victim,was prosecuted under section nine of those codes.I must bring this up with you,as I’m seeking to have these laws reviewed and the mistreatment of aboriginals on the North Coast of NSW put under the microscope my media (ABC 4 Corners) and international human rights groups and embarrass Australias image,from law amendments made by former governments where the police can manipulate the loopholes to cause trouble to those they find dis-favor with.I for the last 13 years have been the victim of police corruption,set up on hoaxed rapes,sexual harassment,beaten up,shot at,explosives thrown at me and many attempts made on my life from families of police and the occults connected to them.I have been exposing this online for years.Here’s some links to what has happened.
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t10-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-thread-repro-of-sodlikes-and-webanarchys

The day of my pre-sentence,Oct 18th 2012 at Taree local court,the witness for the police disagreed with the police version of the statement given and agreed mine was the truth.When you compare the statements,they’re nothing alike,fabricated,yet,Magistrate   Shaughan McCosker accepted the police version and ignored any evidence I presented.I raised concerns about not being represented,after being dropped by my solicitors Barroughclough and Jones three minutes before the pre-sentence.I was under a heavy regimen of pain killers and nodding off in court from injuries incurred,from a resist arrest hoaxed scenario by Constables Ingram,Weekes,Blink and Mitchell(who failed to investigate my burning car-event number 45676311),Ingram who injured me,was just recently complainted to the Ombudsman by meI have two squashed disc and medical reports where my doctor refites every claim by the police.My whole legal aid was mishandled by Louis Stanton of Taree ALS and have raised my complaint with ALS regional manager based in Armidale.
Not only was I dropped,but an ex-cop turned solicitor,Scott Firth,took over my case,tried to talk me out of an appeal without first reading the facts,then told me the wrong date for the appeal,on purpose and I missed it.I got fined in triplicate instead.I keep paying the same fines,over and over,to the point I refuse to pay them and do without a license to drive a car,until this mess is fixed.All these details have been discussed with Wendy,Taree local courts Attorney general.Even one of my cars was legally stolen.She has witnessed the many oddities with this case.
On the early morning of 7th of July 2012,Samantha and I had a domestic dispute about intimacy and fidelity.What was not known to any of us at the time,she was terminally ill and her brain starved for nutrients,it’s like an induced schizophrenia.The argument had ended,then the police,who had been sitting outside listening for 10 minutes came in and stirred it up,by first splitting us up and talking for nearly 55 minutes,trying to talk her into going along with an AVO.I remembered one of the officers from the night I got bashed after the hoaxed rape allegations in Maitland,2002,his name is Matthew Voetterl,the one officer who set this all up to happen and manipulated my partner.Sam,upset and scorned,in her weakness,went along with it,even setting me up,inviting me back home,engaging in intimacy then ringing the police in the morning for breach,this happened four times,with a short stay in gaol.I had no idea what was happening at the time.Did’nt realize until I got out of gaol.
After my sentence on 19th of November had gone,I was put on an AVO for three years,but had given up trying to understand her,because of the betrayal and fraudulant statements.She contacted me a number of times,breaching and I ignored her,until I got the text explaining she’s dying.I have since,gone back to her and help around the house and taken over the childrens dental and health,despite the restrictions of the AVO,that we as a family are now ignoring the court orders,Magistate and the Polices wishes,from the laws that they corruptly used to disempower me because of the vendetta we have against each other.Now I intend on seeking media exposure to further protect ourselves from the abuse those who have power,misuse.There was NO REASON to put the AVO in the first place and yet,Jeremy Gunn,gets a stripe for corrupt application of the law.Amazed,you get rewarded if you’re corrupt and punished if you won’t lie in court.
Back in 2002,when I got set up for a hoaxed scenario of rape,the reason for it was a violent reprisal against the occult group who stalked,threatened and intimidated my family for 13 years now.I will incriminate myself to expose it,it was the only thing I ever did wrong in life,but don’t forget,the hundreds of thousands the police used of tax payers money to set me up,court cost and legal team employed.Back in 1993,Constable Williamson of Hornsby Police set me up for sexual harassment of a young woman that I protected the honour of from a drunken acquaintance,that was because I challenged his authority.Now this is hard to understand,but it’s the third time now,when a cop wants to destroy you,they deploy a hoaxed scenario of violence or sexual transgression towards a woman and no-one wants to support you.I had that from Ian Bruce at first,from Newcastle ALS in Sept 2002,until Ann Joy perjured herself in court and he caught her.Penny Mainprize the most adored legal officer by me,proved a police conspiracy but no-one has taken on the case to sue,but I have pushed since 2002 to do so.And yes,I have contacted the Ombudsman over 30 times since 2005 to have it investigated,but they never do and invent the usual standard reply they do for others.Yet I could prove it.Ann Joy was one the police connected to these Remote Viewing Occult groups I mentioned.I have been exposing her and those groups for years online.
During these many debacles the police have done,I constantly complain to the Ombudsman,the NSW Police Minister and it all leads to nowhere.Police investigating police,that’s the definition of duress.Not one investigation yielded fruit despite my legal team catching them out.Besides the glaring obvious corruption,nothing is ever done.They tried to paint me as dangerous and Sam would’nt go along with Constable Jeffries lies,when I asked to investigate it,like the cowards they are,they withdrew.During my sentence,the police never included my gaol record as it was exemplary,being a former wardens son,I know what respect is and what was expected.It flew in the face of every allegation they made and even the corrective services talked amongst themselves of my innocence.They put me into a clinic for five days and five days of lock down to keep prisoners away from me.They were excellent and like to thank them for being one of the few knights in this ordeal as well,as Wendy,Taree courts attorney general.
I’m classified as a section 32 schizophrenic,I never even got considered for those options by the court,police or magistrate,until they gaoled me and tried to paint me as dangerous,then use the mental health aspects,but I manouvred it to expose the police and they cowardly withdrew.Now they stay away,because they don’t have Samanthas support,but she has applied for annulllment over a dozen times and Lachlan Gunn of Taree Police keeps changing the criteria I have to meet to please them,so now,we don’t bother and they have’nt got the courage to try me,cause I want to raise these issues with the selective hearing of the local magistrate.Then go to the media,as I have already contacted 4 Corners.
The police are not going to negotiate from a position of power with me,I do seek several million dollars in compensation,my record clean and I will invest and run businesses,one of an esoteric nature,to supply psychic assistance and soul retrievals after leaning what these horrible occults do,some connected to Freemasonic lodges.I will write to your office this week-end with all the details,the numbers you need,I’m not in the right frame of mind and many details are missing that makes this complete,but it’s a horror story,where our courts have failed to protect an innocent man,going to prison and the police hiding their corrupt activities behind a dying woman with her impaired mental faculties,what the court,police and legal fraternities have done is conspired against one person,to protect their interest and how the AVO laws are being mis-used to support a prison industry.
Yours sincerely,Jason Cook.

PM Kevin Rudd Letter 3 of 3:

Dear Honourable Prime Minister Kevin Rudd,
Must apologise for the tone and attitude for the disasterous email sent to you
Submitted on Fri, 28 Jun 2013 04:31:20 +1000.It’s to highlight the frustrations one has
endured  battling corrupt forces in the NSW Police and a disinterested NSW Ombudsman,
Police Minister and connected bureaucratic departments,not to mention the state government itself.The tone was influenced,by the corrupt, conspiratorial and extortionistic nature NSW Police have treated myself and family for 13 years.We have lived in a state of fear and hiding,made many sacrifices to our lives,flying under the radar by necessity and survival.Make a complaint and the police and the criminal elements they liase with,increase our suffering.
When I complained on that date given above,instead of the criminal assault being looked into or any of the witnesses being questioned by police,we had the accused,in our backyard,trying to steal the car,while my son had friends here for his birthday.The police will make the excuse
that I won’t report to the police department,of course I can’t,I put complaints into them over 30 times,maybe 50.I went to the Ombudsman instead on the Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 12:40,and the accused are in the backyard,on the night of my sons birthday, Sat 29 Jun 2013 - 23:53,while he’s got visitors.Last time these two boys came near Sam and I,was with the father and three baseball bats,trying to extort,with the use of violence,the bond for  a run down factory I had nothing to do with.Now if you pressure the police,they won’t press criminal charges,but place an AVO on them.Try it.If it was me,I’d do about five years.That’s why I came running to you,I feel the police are trying to manouvre me to do something violent,even if that means them breaking the laws,with me,they do it everytime we meet.
I don’t want violence,I might have an agenda against corrupt Freemasons,but I take their highest philosophies for myself to live by.They don’t.The police act as a fraternity for friends and do their job with discrimination,they’re a public service and conduits for the law,then why so with me,because I won’t be silenced and all the police do is add to their account of atrocities to me and heighten my suffering,for 13 years.The snake eating its tail is Masonic Symbolism for the rise and fall of civilizations.When one does not tend to his flock,the under-classes and welfare recipients and allow faith to fail in the system,we are the base that the pyramid is built upon,so are the laws of this country,when they crumble,so do those at the top.This climate of un-accountability must end now.My case must be addressed,even Magistrate McKosker admitted at my pre-sentence,that my case has the chance to erode the very foundations the law is founded upon.Yes,an innocent man was locked away,maybe for breach,but the AVO should’nt have been applied,when reviewed and hear Samanthas true statement,not the edited version Senior Constable Voetterl took down.She admitted my mental decline was from police harassment and the hoaxed rape at East Maitland in 2002.Rape is one crime that has no justification for its occurance,none whatsoever,a crime I uphold as the most heinous and against the spirit,unforgivable.

Prime Minister,I don’t want any more threats to my family.The NSW police will do everything to counter my arguments with lies.I am not putting our communications online like I do with the Ombudsman,Taree Police do read my forum,in fact,Taree Police Their Fun and Games is most read thread.

Can you,your cabinet,approach Centrelink on our behalf,find an emergency residence (Permanent) for a family of four and two cats,to live in Canberra,under Federal Laws,where I can get treatment for the injuries,the worst incurred by the police damaging my spine.That horrible email I sent originally was written under the effects of Codeine,this was under the effects of Marijuana,treating my spine,but without the depletion of emotions.My Doctor,Doctor Norris of Biripi Town Clinic (02) 6551 7444 is quite aware of my situation,who I am,the police corruption,my injuries and policies for drug treatment.I seek Bedrocan,a medicinal marijuana variant that I imported for trial from the Netherlands.It’s the best,clear head,no pain,completely in control.I will lobby the government for this in the near future,with medical appraisals.I also successfully beat Lymphocytosis with eating powdered marijuana for six months.But the cost is to expensive
I come to you apologetically and open to resolve issues without violence,that this long running war with NSW Police has produced.My family are not to be included as targets for their games that they waste the tax payers money on surveilling me.Like to see,if they were audited to justify the expenditure.The language of violence was not initiated by me.In 2005,I was threatened through the super market aisle,complaining about the police could lead to nasty accidents on the road,when I was run off the road three times in 2007,I took the old Holden and mothballed it.
Please,find away,to get my family safely out of here.They have no family or anyone to fall back on.I don’t want to use violence,nor the occult knowledge I’ve picked up and know that it works.I write threatening abuse on the forum,but that’s just a snarling animal warning those to stay away from the cubs.Everthing I write about,they do the opposite to make me look stupid.They have’nt questioned Samantha yet and she’s the main witness,to the assault and the police corruption all these years.
Thankyou very much for taking your valuable time reading this,please,keep an eye on it.Yours sincerely
Jason Cook.
PS…here’s the ombudsman complaint,last post of this thread.
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t10p225-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-thread-repro-of-sodlikes-and-webanarchys#654

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End 5AMdxGH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next