Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking Kitty Cat on Youtube...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Talking Kitty Cat on Youtube... Empty
PostSubject: Talking Kitty Cat on Youtube...   Talking Kitty Cat on Youtube... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:52 am

Well,what did you expect.Cat lover such as myself isn't going to waste time with arguing on the Youtube,it'd be a fine place if everyone acted adult without the rude trolling,so,Youtube isn't a social site for me,but one to find good music or the myriad of cat videos,as I love my puddies.

I have old videos back from 2006-2010,where my daughter was doing voice-overs To Lisa Cat on some home-made flicks.And I scolded her for that,you don't know what she's thinking...God I felt like a bastard,stifling her creativity.It had something to do with the mother I spose.

But she was doing her own talking kitty cat stuff.And she is quite hilarious in ways.

Then I find this guy,the first video I've seen was one of the best stories,Talking Kitty Cat,47.What no-one Saw Coming,although one of the best integrated adventures,ends tragically with Gibsons death from kidney failure.So did Lisa Cat,my beloved little girl only lasted four years,brain cancer,but the kidneys failed first from the medication.

Nothing hurts more,than the death of a child,or your companions.

Random Kitty is hilarious in this clip,when Steve Cash is asking her what her name should be,after he suggested chubby butt.She replys with something along the lines of "Meow Big Big",well,that was my interpretation,on account of her mysterious weight gain.

What could it be....????

Oh,an the usually angelic Gibson goes to Kitty Prison.Where Sylvester should be,permanently (Kidding).

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Sylvester's Diary 7 - Sylvester Goes To Hell    Talking Kitty Cat on Youtube... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 1:05 am

I'm sort of a weirdo,like Todd,than a Steve Cash.I wonder the suburbs seeking cats to talk to and feed them little treats,cause they deserve it,for being so sweet.

I kind of spoil my cats too and will be growing CatNip at my new place,just for the local puddies,but I'll have my own by then too.

Anyway,another bit of comedy gold from Steve Cash and his satirical interpretation of a cat and it's nine lives.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Friskies Adventureland Commercial    Talking Kitty Cat on Youtube... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 1:11 am

And just like on television,we'll break up the stream with a Cat Food Comercial.Might as well start with the Favourite...Comes from an old forum I used to write for.

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16512

There's not much beauty...in prison.
And if there is,it's gang-fucked and molested.And these guys get out and go home to the missus and kids and pretend they're not faggots for it.
So I went into protection,with the creeps and peadophiles,being a former officers son,just so I could watch television in peace.
I discovered this gem of a commercial and would wake every morning,knowing it would be on during the morning show.
Until they tired of it...when it was taken off,I went back to the non-commercial ABC and SBS channels,watching the news in English,or German and French...

But God this is so sweet,I had tears of happiness,when I first saw it.
Talking Kitty Cat on Youtube... 1327699579  Heil Puddies

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Steve Cash and Sylvester Dead   Talking Kitty Cat on Youtube... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 10:34 pm

Really hate this world at times.A decent guy who suffered Manic Depression,loved his animals and included them in voiced over home videos for our entertainment at his expense.He made me laugh so much,he loved his music,a big plus and had a great family life and wife.

I know he took his life and that's selfish to those who loved him.I don't understand why,but I'd say the outbreak and lockdowns may've contributed to it.Those lockdowns had and still do have a detrimental affect on people.

We are born,live,age and die.Natural loss is sad,but being cheated young and energetic is a tragedy.

My respects to his widowed wife and tears for the fallen.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Jimi Hendix - Manic Depression   Talking Kitty Cat on Youtube... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 10:45 pm

I'm sure you can appreciate this Steve,you loved a good tune,hope you and Sylvester find each other,take care sir,ride that ether...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking Kitty Cat on Youtube...   Talking Kitty Cat on Youtube... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking Kitty Cat on Youtube...
Page 1 of 1