Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Attorney General Letter 1   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:34 am

1st letter to Attorney General

Details For Contact:
Jason Kenneth Cook
12-12-1969
Boyce Street  Taree 2430
PO Box 229 Taree 2430
Home:65 XXXXXX
Mobile: 0450750446
thelyran@XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
MIN (Prison Number) 512546
Witness: Samantha Wilkinson XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear Attorney General,
You know of my complaint as the former Federal Government and NSW State Government would’ve notified you,as they instructed they had by email correspondence.Well,it’s the end of the line and can’t be shuffled off to another department,as all those options have been exhausted and quite ineffectual especially in regards to the NSW Ombudsmans Office,who’ll be the subject matter for another email,not to mention addressing these AVO laws and the loop-holes to be exploited by Police with an agenda,that is to silence me and the expose threads I do online,ever since I was set up for a hoax rape,back in 2002,September,East Maitland.

I warned previously before the 2nd of October Pre-sentence at Taree Court,The Federal Government,NSW State Emergency Services,The NSW Police Ombudsman,the lawyers who dropped me three minutes before the pre-sentence,leaving me without court representation or any advice,they were pathetic,Barroughclough Jones and Associates and Taree ALS,run ineptly,by Louis Stanton.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 FlFc3x5

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 Y1n59Ms

(Louis Stanton,have a nice chat about him soon and how he set me up for the third arrest and consequent gaoling.Canberra ALS and 4 Corners will be notified,since he likes to stuff things up purposely and politicize cases,
the rat-fink bastard and that corrupt ambulance chasing masonic maggot of a solicitor Michael Jones of Barroughclough Jones and associates based in Forster)

So whatever loopholes they may have closed since then and that is JULY 2012 and my complaints are still pending,they won’t weasel their way out this time.I have all the emails,proof and paperwork to back any claim I make.
What state is the law in,when a man is assaulted by his partner,then intimidated to reply in kind and Constables Voetterl and Jeremy Gunn,press the charges on me for doing it???? One step away from Fascism,as I’ve discussed with the anti-discrimination department and ALS Regional Manager North.
But despite that and making a complaint to the Ombudsmans Office,only to find those I reported where in the backyard trying to steal the family car,you’re only concerned with what went on in the court at Taree for my pre-sentence.I was only guilty of breach four times AVO,with Samanthas invite/entrapment,giving me dinner,fellatio only to wake in cuffs the next morning.Sam as I suspected then in July 2012,was seriously ill,but always have been a liar,but proven by doctors in December 2012 as terminally ill.She has also admitted she did the assault and not myself,when Scott Frith on the 28th made that discovery,when I applied for an appeal,which he gave the wrong date and no paperwork,him or ALS Taree.Mr Frith said 1st of the fifth,it was 1st of the third.I only found out,with Wendy the Attorney General of Taree court confirmed for me,mid April as I was astounded no one had contacted me,so I went to gather information for myself,when she gave the horrible news,Hehe…funny,I got extra fines and no letter of court appearance.

Yes,it’s far worse than it appears here.Have been so depressed for months and to find my erratic partner is playing the same game as last year,so here it goes.
What you will need is the transcript and video of the court.When I was set up for the hoax rape,the taped interview and typed transcript did not match.DO NOT ask Anna Skene for anything,keep her out as she is part of a complaint to the Ombudsman and is part of this corrupt Cabal in Taree Courts legal system,to cover up facts and manufacture false images.
The 000 phone call on the 7/7/2012 from Samanthas Mobile XXXXXXXXX,it will prove the argument had concluded and the Police infuriated me and flared up into an anti-police,corruption rant,that I stick by the truths mentioned to this day and that is,they protect peadophile occultist and Big Business criminals as long as their pockets are lined,that they are the true drug dealers,legalized thugs for corporate interest ignoring the true victims of crime.

And now the pre-sentence.
I had been pestering Michael Jones my legal aid officer to get the taped phone call,receipts for bills and legal documents for two months,before he dropped me,three minutes before the case began.I never gave the Police a statement,due to not having a legal representative present and due to what happened in Maitland with the corrupting of witness statements and the re-wording of them to suit their empty case,like this AVO,I was the victim,not the aggressor.He did nothing,but drop me three minutes before court and said due to ethics.It was really my war with The Ombudsman and the reaction to Police violence.
I was drugged out on pain killers,bewildered and my head unfocused as I did not know what to do.Maigistrate McKosker said to Miss Drinkwater,after she admitted withdrawal,that she had months to prepare this case and refused to reschedule it and threw me into defend myself.Drugged,supposedly a schizophrenic,all I had was my internet account going back six years refuting Samanthas sworn testimony,that we were separated and only been back for three years,She lied through her teeth and Voetterl and Gunn added fictional accounts,hoaxed scenarios to colour this empty case they had.
When Gunn come to the stand,he made a false statement about introducing themselves and I refuted that with their own witness,who said,”Your statement is closer to the truth”.She did that with great frustration and hesitation,”caught out”,when you review it.She had a very nice pre-worded statement about my mental health,but not one of their statements contained a kernel of truth or proof.Now they spent,the Magistrate and Prosecution about 45 minutes of court time asking me many differing ways,the same question,who pushed who,they refused my story and went with the concocted lies the Police did,why ?,Mr McKosker admits himself in the closing statement about the foundations of our laws collapsing because of a case like this.I was sold out,to maintain their income and that’s the mis-use of the AVO laws,about 70% of inmates I met in gaol all went for that.

But wait,I submitted the medical proof and receipts for the bills I payed,refuting Samanthas statement that I was only there for three years,we’ve been together for 23 years.Samantha and the Police,during that first arrest spoke many things,why my attitude towards police is the way it is and that’s over the hoax rape and the way I was set-up,the conspiracy and corruption of evidence with lawyers to prove Ann Joy perjured herself then,Iain Bruce
Advantage Lawyers Iain Bruce Solicitor 2/360-362 Hunter St Newcastle NSW 2300 (02) 4926 4148

Magistrate McKosker ignored the evidence with a sneer of disinterest,I could see their minds were made up,before the case concluded,frustrated,I said “do what you want,I can’t compete with this mountain of lies”.I admitted the Polices discriminate view of me,is due to my online activities,he scoffed at it,only to be confirmed by a Detective Deas,August the 2nd,this year,that is indeed the attitude cause towards me.Here’s a link.

https://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t10-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-thread-repro-of-sodlikes-and-webanarchys

This concludes Part A,feeling sick from these painkillers from injuries of a hoaxed scenario of resist arrest,you’ll need to speak to my doctor,Dr Tom Norris,of Biripi Town Clinic,a gentlemen and non-biased Freemason,great repects for him,please,you have full permission to make inquiries,65-517444,I’ll sleep a few hours and get the rest of the many abberations this so called case has,you will come to the conclusion,that the AVO should never been enacted,it was payback for the years of Ombudsmans complaints and Online exposures.It’s eye-opening,regards and be back soon,most faithfully,Jason Cook.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: in reply to Geoff Provost   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:06 am

Dear Honorable MPs Geoff Provest and Michael Gallacher,
As a Labor voter,I can not express the happiness with the intervention over the fraudulent AVO
placed upon me,due to extreme prejudice over my online activities.Had bureaucratic departments performed their tasks,your valuable times would’nt be expended undoing police corruption.That is for
Police Integrities Commision and The NSW Ombudsman who I’ve been complaining too since 2005
concerning the hoax rape in East Maitland Septemeber the 16th,2002 an investigation ran by Ann Joy.
Now acting superintendant for Maxville Police.
If I am successful achieving the pay-out,I will split the donation 50% to the political parties,State Liberal
And Federal Labor,now in opposition.I became a Labor voter during my time with State Rail Authority.
Get hung voting Liberal and I come from a Liberal voting family.I’ll also write a positive post online about
Yourselves not sweeping the facts under the carpet,like all the departments I mentioned before.

I’d like to apologise for my hostile,arrogant demeanor with our communications,but was expecting far worse an outcome.Accountability is the issue here with these departments,had the investigation in 2005 been performed properly,the attitude and skirmishes with Taree Police would never had happened,although I did note their poor performances back in 2008,to do with violence and threats from drunken louts.Therefore this fraudualnt AVO issued by Voetterl and Jeremy Gunn due to my poor attitude would never have happened,but it has lifted the veil on the AVO laws and the opportunities for exploitation by discriminate,unprofessional police,that Taree Police is rife with.Particualry Voetterl,racist who tortures his prisoners,the topic of the next email and much,much more.
But here’s the first investigation,it’s simple to do,but the Police and Ombudsman have avoided doing so.
I charge Ann joy,with conspiracy,corruption of evidence,perjury and misusing state funds to hoax a sexual assault to silence me.
I want the witnesses that I provided to be investigated.These are as follows
1. Iain Bruce ph: 49264148 Whilst in court Mr Bruce can name the exact point Ann Joy perjured herself.I want that explored.
2. Penny Mainprize of Newcastle ALS,whilst in court,she noticed the intimidation Ann Joy used on me,trying to bully me and she (Penny) muttered to me “This is a set-up”.I want that explored.
3. Samantha Wilkinson my witness and partner,she had made a written statement and the signature was cut-off and attached to another one with completely different wording.And not written by her.Here’s her phone number 0xxxxxxxxxx9.I want that explored.
After that is done and you get the avalanche of other complaints I have,then we have to weigh up what this will cost the state in loss of professionally trained people,the revising of the laws,the avalanche of similar cases arising,the terrible media appraisal and moral sapping reviews,the dissolving of The Ombudsmans Office,the publics animosity and maybe even raising the bar with criminals and the violent approach to police.Or we can just settle and be done with it.

Must admit,I never expected a Liberal to care about a gentile man going against the state.Expected this to be swept under the carpet and seeing how the court staff were nasty for the last week or two,I’d say you had been very effective.Very effective,surprised you don’t get a baseless complaint from Anna Skene,the courts registrar who I’ve got an outstanding complaint with The Ombudsman with.She tried,but failed to inflame me and I was late,on purpose to court for the amendments,due to reasons I’ll make clear later.First,the hoax rape,then the rest.

I take time to thankyou both Mr Provest and Mr Gallacher for your intervention and restoring a little faith in the system that I wrote off,years ago due to perjury in court and the criminal activities promoted by the Police.They don’t get what they want,they employ criminals in the community to make war,as my next email will focus on,the debacle of the Ombudsmans office in June 2013 and those in the complaint in our yard the very next week trying to steal the family car.And Detective Deas admissions.Sick corrupt little man that he is.

Thankyou and very sincerely,Jason Cook.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Paul Smith,Karly Anderson East Maitland Occultist   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:18 am

Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu

And this is why I'll never stop.

You've read what I've said about these occult scum,their direct relationship to Police etc,etc.

Now here's the worst part,for those of you looking for healers,the same scum I warn you about

are involved in the healing industry.Be very careful of Reiki,I prefer crystal healers.....with 15+ years experience.

Here's Pauls sister and a message I got from a Youtube patron.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 KvGeftH

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 XvYvzvr

I've recently contacted a member of Parliament to get assistance to move a very long way away.

I told her most of the truth....it wasn't just my fear of getting "whacked" by the police.

I also,everyday,hold back from going on the rampage and take revenge on every cop and occultist

that has done this to me in the last 15 years.....I don't want to cross the line spiritually but when there's no

truth,no justice...then there's no peace.Want their blood so much I can taste it.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Open letter to Busteed and Tania at David Icke Forums   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:47 am

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16334&page=8

I actually liked the kid at the time,only met her once after I previously flirted with her mother.I was under the impression she was a divorcee.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 1L84Wq7

Sometimes,when people betray me,scheme to undo me,they might find they lose something very precious to them

I hope others learn from the mistakes of these idiots.Doesn't matter how high in the Satanist world you think you are....there's spiritual cheques and balances,debts are owed and it's not for you to say how you pay that.

Yes Tania...it's a lot more involved than just staring at goats...

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 5Qpb80i

it's why those scabs for occultist still cling to me to this day,they broke the rules,they are afraid...not me.Notice their zelleweg spastic child...and Paul Smith,father of the year extraordinaire lets her walk around in the back of his old Toyota 4x4 PS 0796,unrestrained,follows me around East Maitland,with her stuck in the pram,as a five year old then,fully out grown it,cause he knows I won't attack with his child,time's coming soon though...fire cleanses all.

Thought they were big-time occultist.Fucktards of major proportions.Break the rules,pay the price.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 GjjbNzS

Dear Tania,
We only met once,by introduction,through your mother,at the property,37 Skilton Ave East Maitland,1999,formerly this property was owned by your mother.
We had formed by then,a respectful acquaintance,finding your mother charismatic,intelligent and warm to me.Always looking forward to conversing with her,your mother provided to me,what no-one else could do,non-judgemental acceptance,respectful,insightful dialogue that inspired,giving a small ray of light,to a street and suburb,inundated with drug addled human waste,that I myself,had been recovering from,although,I still enjoy a smoke,every couple of weeks,but the opiates and dopamine aggravators (amphetamine),12 years clean, don’t suffer the stomach clenches anymore at the sight,smell or even mention of the drug.

Even though at the time,I found your mother attractive,and yes I was attracted to her,I kept it to myself.I believed,as she informed me,she was divorced,but lived at home,with her ex-husband and his Girlfriend (????),which turned out to be a Boyfriend,so I was informed by the art and gay community,later on,after the occult group hooked me.I care not for these arrangements,as long as there is no hurt to innocent parties.Just ask Paul Smith or Karly Anderson,despite what they feel about me,I give them the chance,to describe how I am to women and how respectful I am to others feelings,particulary women.

Two weeks before we met,in the garden of that white bricked flat,I flirted with your mother,one of the wittiest pick-up lines,where both parties could retreat,without hurt and pain,actually,it was quite humourous,where your mother could laugh it off...at my expense,which I invited,that’s the way I am.
At the time,I worked for a pot dealing philanphropic manipulative weasel,Steve West,whom that day ripped me off and sent home without pay.We had a black-rage fight,I was nearly still shaking with anger as I walked up the path,seeing your mother but did’nt notice you until,introduced.It was the way your mother introduced me,like I was very intimate,a lover,so the tone felt,you rolling your eyes back with embarrassment,was the last I could take that day.The last thing I wanted,was to hurt the feelings,of a young girl I never knew.
...Now remember this,what did I do next? With my hand,I cut the conversation and energetic lines from your mother in disregard,stepped forward and stared into your eyes and mind,looked deep and relaxed my hold on you,in which you smiled slightly,turned to your mother,and asked calmly “What is it that you want Mary?”,then noticing this gutted look on her face,a dismissive look from her,I went up to the flat,we never spoke again,until I rang her about the group of occultist,witches I thought at the time,were driving me out of my mind,later ,months later.Her arrogance and Paul Smith’s arrogance,is what gave it away,The worst thing your mother did,tactically,was to introduce your Auntie,your father’s sister,to my partner,as I squirmed in Maitand’s Hospitals Psyche ward.Almost gloating about her condition,(She’s not schizophrenic by the way),but Sam,isn’t easy fooled,Mary knew that day,games up.
I can’t help you with your Auntie,without doing murderous acts and torture,to secure the identities of the Newcastle occultist,I’m only aware of mine,but they’re connected,as Laurence J Vella,screwed up,one night...and I was there to capatilize.The girl who set me up for rape,Kelly Sparks,was on that bus that night and the Newcastle occultist where waiting for us from the rail bus.I showed her a picture of my family,swore at her,then seen her eyes,she was completely mind controlled,did’nt even react to a threat and believe me,people are afraid of me,add a couple of bat wings,you’d think I was Lucifer itself,(haha...a joke!).Got off the bus at Newcastle Station,and there was the Newcastle occultist,all dressed in black,with silver dragons around their necks on silver chains.I picked the Blonde,tall standing guy,”Fook with me and I’ll open you up here”,motioning for a blade I carried...I wanted them,there and then,still do at times.
...When you are made aware of this thread,as I’m leaving links to yours and your fathers profile at facebook,you can demand all my details from the occultist,Karly Anderson,Paul Smith or your mother,they even know my pin number,you and your father,call me.I regret the tone of the next letter to your father,because if he’s innocent,the tone implies,he’s involved,the last thing I want,is to rip his heart out again,or your own.I’m very sorry for finding myself involved in all this.I am gentile and mix with the normal people,I know my place,maybe so should your mother,no matter how desirable another may appear.She may have a gold card credit rating,but my hearts gold,and would never desire destruction of another,for a matter so trivial,that should’ve become a lost memory in time.
Regards and some kind of love,Jason Cook.
PO Box 229 Taree,2430.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 Q8cqYiT

from this to this

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 17HmL88

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 NZVyt6S

,who really payed the price you arrogant Fook Steven...who?   Who ? WHO PAYED ARSEHOLE ?!?!

This is your fault,wear the shame and guilt pig faggot.

Dear Mr Busteed,
Observing that your wife,Mary Braun,is not part of your friends list of contacts,nor of Tania’s,on Facebook,I can only come to the conclusion,you’re both in rebellion of Mary,or this is a clever ruse,to form contact,either way,it worked.

My name is Jason Cook,or Thelyran as you’d know me by now,from a rather,embarrassing but revealing thread on a conspiracy website,apologises forthwith for the inaccuracies written,did’nt even know your name,when your wife’s occult group hooked me,like they did your sister,hence why I’m contacting you.But I doubt you’re unaware,you’re at least a Freemason with 20-25’degrees(You’re learning telepathy by the sixth degree),maybe a member of the Thule society,as I
believe a safe bet,Mary certainly is.So yes,You’re quite aware of her (Sister’s) situation,I’d rather be wrong and insulting,particulary if something adverse happened to her.For the uniniatiated,the occult form of contact and attack is called Negative Telepathic Group Rapport.

I just want to know if she’s alright.That she did’nt suicide and hopefully got help from a healer,like I instructed,by letter to her.Is her mind holding up to the barrages of negative energy,she has it worse than I,she’s controlled by her gaoler,Mary Braun...and maybe you,yes I suspect you,I got very negative intel about you,everyone is quick to blame you for the set-up,but I never have blamed you,even if you organised it.I still stand by the reason I enraged your wife,by defending the honour of your daughter,and the feelings of a man I never met before...you.

Steven,if you are the one who ordered the hit,then why do they spend the last eight years revealing information about yourselves,Mary and you,paint you the monster,describing Mary as a hapless victim of your evil schemes and under the same duress and torture,that your sister suffered,order me to assassinate YOU and not Mary.Do not take my words lightly Mr Busteed,I have seen Dent St
Islington,tall town-houses,trees,brick chimneys and good escape backstreeting,except for the railroad (Timetable issues here for freight trains),done my homework sir,yet I still refrain from removing you and gaining my freedom,of which I’m so desperate to obtain.I have military training and a killer instinct,with which I work on everyday....restraint.

I still do not regret the reason I believe this was organised for and would do it again.If I am wrong and this is just some elite game of mindfuck,like your wife offering your daughter for coitus practice,which I would be the first to admit,technique back then was rather inept,...then leave it at that,not immoral enough for that giant leap.

But you’re a powerful man that many fear.In a position to organise the occult hit,so is your wife.If you’re a victim of it,because of your sister,the lamentations I would reveal,may not cure the initial insult,but you’d certainly understand why,once I inform of the rest.

If you’re the one who organised it,I do not blame you nor desire revenge with you.You,like everybody,quick to revel in rumours and lies,overlooked the truth,and ignored it when presented to you,so sayeth Karly Anderson.
But one thing you better realise,the characters initially involved, the reasons for it,the truth behind it,and how it really works,for those willing to play a part,there exist other forces at play that not even the adept,the dugpa,the sorcerer or black conduit,have no control of,but the game’s best played clean...regards,Jason Cook.

PS...Love Tania’s black cat.

Cthulhu  Cthulhu  Cthulhu  Cthulhu

and you're the next cab off the rank Jeffrey Ingram    Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 187824764  foff

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Great Satan At Large - Banned Public Access Show 1993 (part 1 of 3)    Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:00 am

Time for a bit of entertainment..... lol!

But remember this....

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 T0clqtB

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 2865203414  Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 2865203414  Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 2865203414  Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 2865203414

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Brainbombs - I Wish I Was Dead She Said    Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:54 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
https://plus.google.com/114263591040772608405/about

I did a review for you guys.It's accurate,but unfavourable.

Ohhhh...when you lot killed the knife wielding woman...did you stop to think

"TAZER,TAZER,TAZER...",Apparently not.

And you allowed the whole of Sydney to besieged by a madman with a double barrel shotgun.

Oh,this is gonna be fun.

I know you allowed it to happen for ulterior motives and I'll shall discuss this with graven ridicule.You're pathetic...

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 XrW6YTn

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 MMNDOCW

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Screamers - Eva Braun   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:33 pm

And this is for Mr and Mrs Braun/Hitler.Did you know Marys origins are Bavaria,Austria ? Part of a very well to do ELITE family ? Visits there a couple of times a year.

I wonder....wonder....wonder.Did Hitler really die ? Did Eva,or did they go for a holiday in the sun,down in Rio ? Great weather and plenty of dumb populace that would be an extension to their medical experiments...Heard a few Nazi doctors made their ways down there.Boys From Brazil anybody ?

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 1DEjkRK

Eva Braun
She's a blonde
What a blonde
With the man
With the little moustache

With the man
With the little moustache

She's the girl
With the red glove on

She's the girl
With the red glove on

Billy Ruben wrote:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16334&page=8

I actually liked the kid at the time,only met her once after I previously flirted with her mother.I was under the impression she was a divorcee.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 1L84Wq7

Sometimes,when people betray me,scheme to undo me,they might find they lose something very precious to them

I hope others learn from the mistakes of these idiots.Doesn't matter how high in the Satanist world you think you are....there's spiritual cheques and balances,debts are owed and it's not for you to say how you pay that.

Yes Tania...it's a lot more involved than just staring at goats...

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 5Qpb80i

it's why those scabs for occultist still cling to me to this day,they broke the rules,they are afraid...not me.Notice their zelleweg spastic child...and Paul Smith,father of the year extraordinaire lets her walk around in the back of his old Toyota 4x4 PS 0796,unrestrained,follows me around East Maitland,with her stuck in the pram,as a five year old then,fully out grown it,cause he knows I won't attack with his child,time's coming soon though...fire cleanses all.

Thought they were big-time occultist.Fucktards of major proportions.Break the rules,pay the price.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 GjjbNzS

Dear Tania,
We only met once,by introduction,through your mother,at the property,37 Skilton Ave East Maitland,1999,formerly this property was owned by your mother.
We had formed by then,a respectful acquaintance,finding your mother charismatic,intelligent and warm to me.Always looking forward to conversing with her,your mother provided to me,what no-one else could do,non-judgemental acceptance,respectful,insightful dialogue that inspired,giving a small ray of light,to a street and suburb,inundated with drug addled human waste,that I myself,had been recovering from,although,I still enjoy a smoke,every couple of weeks,but the opiates and dopamine aggravators (amphetamine),12 years clean, don’t suffer the stomach clenches anymore at the sight,smell or even mention of the drug.

Even though at the time,I found your mother attractive,and yes I was attracted to her,I kept it to myself.I believed,as she informed me,she was divorced,but lived at home,with her ex-husband and his Girlfriend (????),which turned out to be a Boyfriend,so I was informed by the art and gay community,later on,after the occult group hooked me.I care not for these arrangements,as long as there is no hurt to innocent parties.Just ask Paul Smith or Karly Anderson,despite what they feel about me,I give them the chance,to describe how I am to women and how respectful I am to others feelings,particulary women.

Two weeks before we met,in the garden of that white bricked flat,I flirted with your mother,one of the wittiest pick-up lines,where both parties could retreat,without hurt and pain,actually,it was quite humourous,where your mother could laugh it off...at my expense,which I invited,that’s the way I am.
At the time,I worked for a pot dealing philanphropic manipulative weasel,Steve West,whom that day ripped me off and sent home without pay.We had a black-rage fight,I was nearly still shaking with anger as I walked up the path,seeing your mother but did’nt notice you until,introduced.It was the way your mother introduced me,like I was very intimate,a lover,so the tone felt,you rolling your eyes back with embarrassment,was the last I could take that day.The last thing I wanted,was to hurt the feelings,of a young girl I never knew.
...Now remember this,what did I do next? With my hand,I cut the conversation and energetic lines from your mother in disregard,stepped forward and stared into your eyes and mind,looked deep and relaxed my hold on you,in which you smiled slightly,turned to your mother,and asked calmly “What is it that you want Mary?”,then noticing this gutted look on her face,a dismissive look from her,I went up to the flat,we never spoke again,until I rang her about the group of occultist,witches I thought at the time,were driving me out of my mind,later ,months later.Her arrogance and Paul Smith’s arrogance,is what gave it away,The worst thing your mother did,tactically,was to introduce your Auntie,your father’s sister,to my partner,as I squirmed in Maitand’s Hospitals Psyche ward.Almost gloating about her condition,(She’s not schizophrenic by the way),but Sam,isn’t easy fooled,Mary knew that day,games up.
I can’t help you with your Auntie,without doing murderous acts and torture,to secure the identities of the Newcastle occultist,I’m only aware of mine,but they’re connected,as Laurence J Vella,screwed up,one night...and I was there to capatilize.The girl who set me up for rape,Kelly Sparks,was on that bus that night and the Newcastle occultist where waiting for us from the rail bus.I showed her a picture of my family,swore at her,then seen her eyes,she was completely mind controlled,did’nt even react to a threat and believe me,people are afraid of me,add a couple of bat wings,you’d think I was Lucifer itself,(haha...a joke!).Got off the bus at Newcastle Station,and there was the Newcastle occultist,all dressed in black,with silver dragons around their necks on silver chains.I picked the Blonde,tall standing guy,”Fook with me and I’ll open you up here”,motioning for a blade I carried...I wanted them,there and then,still do at times.
...When you are made aware of this thread,as I’m leaving links to yours and your fathers profile at facebook,you can demand all my details from the occultist,Karly Anderson,Paul Smith or your mother,they even know my pin number,you and your father,call me.I regret the tone of the next letter to your father,because if he’s innocent,the tone implies,he’s involved,the last thing I want,is to rip his heart out again,or your own.I’m very sorry for finding myself involved in all this.I am gentile and mix with the normal people,I know my place,maybe so should your mother,no matter how desirable another may appear.She may have a gold card credit rating,but my hearts gold,and would never desire destruction of another,for a matter so trivial,that should’ve become a lost memory in time.
Regards and some kind of love,Jason Cook.
PO Box 229 Taree,2430.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 Q8cqYiT

from this to this

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 17HmL88

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 NZVyt6S

,who really payed the price you arrogant Fook Steven...who?   Who ? WHO PAYED ARSEHOLE ?!?!

This is your fault,wear the shame and guilt pig faggot.

Dear Mr Busteed,
Observing that your wife,Mary Braun,is not part of your friends list of contacts,nor of Tania’s,on Facebook,I can only come to the conclusion,you’re both in rebellion of Mary,or this is a clever ruse,to form contact,either way,it worked.

My name is Jason Cook,or Thelyran as you’d know me by now,from a rather,embarrassing but revealing thread on a conspiracy website,apologises forthwith for the inaccuracies written,did’nt even know your name,when your wife’s occult group hooked me,like they did your sister,hence why I’m contacting you.But I doubt you’re unaware,you’re at least a Freemason with 20-25’degrees(You’re learning telepathy by the sixth degree),maybe a member of the Thule society,as I
believe a safe bet,Mary certainly is.So yes,You’re quite aware of her (Sister’s) situation,I’d rather be wrong and insulting,particulary if something adverse happened to her.For the uniniatiated,the occult form of contact and attack is called Negative Telepathic Group Rapport.

I just want to know if she’s alright.That she did’nt suicide and hopefully got help from a healer,like I instructed,by letter to her.Is her mind holding up to the barrages of negative energy,she has it worse than I,she’s controlled by her gaoler,Mary Braun...and maybe you,yes I suspect you,I got very negative intel about you,everyone is quick to blame you for the set-up,but I never have blamed you,even if you organised it.I still stand by the reason I enraged your wife,by defending the honour of your daughter,and the feelings of a man I never met before...you.

Steven,if you are the one who ordered the hit,then why do they spend the last eight years revealing information about yourselves,Mary and you,paint you the monster,describing Mary as a hapless victim of your evil schemes and under the same duress and torture,that your sister suffered,order me to assassinate YOU and not Mary.Do not take my words lightly Mr Busteed,I have seen Dent St
Islington,tall town-houses,trees,brick chimneys and good escape backstreeting,except for the railroad (Timetable issues here for freight trains),done my homework sir,yet I still refrain from removing you and gaining my freedom,of which I’m so desperate to obtain.I have military training and a killer instinct,with which I work on everyday....restraint.

I still do not regret the reason I believe this was organised for and would do it again.If I am wrong and this is just some elite game of mindfuck,like your wife offering your daughter for coitus practice,which I would be the first to admit,technique back then was rather inept,...then leave it at that,not immoral enough for that giant leap.

But you’re a powerful man that many fear.In a position to organise the occult hit,so is your wife.If you’re a victim of it,because of your sister,the lamentations I would reveal,may not cure the initial insult,but you’d certainly understand why,once I inform of the rest.

If you’re the one who organised it,I do not blame you nor desire revenge with you.You,like everybody,quick to revel in rumours and lies,overlooked the truth,and ignored it when presented to you,so sayeth Karly Anderson.
But one thing you better realise,the characters initially involved, the reasons for it,the truth behind it,and how it really works,for those willing to play a part,there exist other forces at play that not even the adept,the dugpa,the sorcerer or black conduit,have no control of,but the game’s best played clean...regards,Jason Cook.

PS...Love Tania’s black cat.

and you're the next cab off the rank Jeffrey Ingram    Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 187824764  foff

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Holographic Kinetics Healing - Part 5 of 14 - Animal and Human Spirits    Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:09 pm

I picked Voetterl for this,
but he hasn't got the balls to kill me,just like the rest of you.I pushed you,wanted you too even fooking begged you too...finish me off.I told you I'd earthbound the soul,attach to you,take me home to meet the family.

There's one person in this country who I have respect for,believe in and know what he knows,except how to change the dimensions.He's a healer and spiritual releaser,I'm the vengeful spirit who collects on debts owed and accrued.Have been for a very longtime.All your thugs talk big,until they get up close and see my eyes...they look away and fear me in their thoughts alone.Last time Paul Andrews tried it on me at the shopping centre,I took the forum off-line for a few months and I went to his house,a number of times,to finalize his account,then his two bumboy sons.
And then I would've gone the first cop and made Lindt chocolates,smalltime,Taree,would've certainly been on the map after it...and this forum and everything I've written,An American would certainly raised the issues.

And now everything is made available.

I tried so hard to be the opposite of this before the Occults come along.But the way you cops do business,I'm certainly going to make you the next victims of your own actions.

Hows Rodneys dreaming going ???? You can lie all you like fatso...

I dare you too,take the shot Deas...don't fake it,come on you arrogant scumbucket.I smelt you from the gaol cell,said "I smell a lizard".I thought you were Ryan for years.

I got it in for you,fat cop.I know what you are arrogant lying scumbucket.I hate your kind with a malignant toxicity and when I'm ready,I'm coming for you,ready or not.Your aura and spirit is burnt orange,just like Paul Smith,I hate your energy and soul and easy target practice.I can do multiple fronts...they work very hard the occults but I always slip through,you only intercept me every once in four when I leave the house,but catch me going home always.

I'm going offline for a few months,lets have some fun scum...

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 21ChIrs

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Scum    Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:24 pm

Be flattered fat pig Deas...scum.I even have a song for it.

Hey Ann,you heard me sing at the factory,probably watched me eat Sams pussy whilst she breached AVO and get away with it.

Got to admit,I do the best Nick Cave impersonation on Earth...I used to sing Watching Alice,a stalkers love song thinking about you.

Go on,admit it it,you liked it.I loved the red lipstick and your minimal approach to make-up,that's how girls should be...natural.

Here's my favourite girl....

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 Iy4hR8x

And this is for you fat pig,bottom feeding scum....Tell me Deas,did you tell Corey to move out of town ????.

What 1234 Mt George road...I catch the XPT you twat.White Pages and I never make calls,voice recognition and all that.Did you notice I keep the cheapest mobile phone,no camera or video,no backdoor access and keep it next to the speakers,in case you're listening in.LOL,think I don't know.

Can hardly wait to meet the one you're married too,come on scum,take the shot.Stop taking kickbacks from dealers then using thugs to keep the heat on.

Wonder if Corey still does weights at night ???

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...until I see you again,Auf wiedersehen.

For you Deas...be flattered.

"Scum"

Well, I lived with one
Well, I lived with one, I lived with two,
I even lived with a third
I wanna tell you about number one
He was a miserable shitwringing turd
Like he reminded me of some evil gnome
Shakin hands was like shakin a hot, fat, oily bone
Holdin on for far too long
Yes he took me in, he took me in
He said that I looked pale and thin
I told him he looked fat
His lips were red and lickin wet
His house was roastin hot
In fact it was a fuckin slum
Scum! Scum!
Well then he hooked up with some slut from the same game
Black snow! Black snow!
Cocksuckstress, and I should know
Mean and vicious, her microphone always smelled suspicious
His and herpes bath towel type
If you know what I mean
I could not look at him, worm
He'd be takin a shower and who should walk in
He was the epitome of their type
Her middle name was Welcome, his was Wipe
Scum! Scum!
Well you're on the shit list
Thrust and twist, twist and screw
You gave me a bad review
And maybe you think that it's all just water under the bridge
Well my UNfriend, I'm the type that holds a grudge
I'm your creator
I think you fuckin traitor, chronic masturbator,
Shitlicker, user, self-abuser, jigger jigger!
What rock did you crawl from?
Which ..... did you come?
You Judas, Brutus, Vitus, Scum!
Hey four-eyes, come
That's right, it's a gun
Face is bubble, blood, and ...... street
Snowman with six holes clean into his fat fuckin guts
Psychotic drama mounts
Guts well deep then a spring is fount (?)
I unload into his eyes
Blood springs
Dead snow
Blue skies

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Joy Division - Dead Souls    Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:48 pm

I hate dead souls,the minds and pathetic provocative games they play.I do not respect those who can't get their aura above and on par with green energy.

I talked about drug legalization before,but with changes to the penal system for violence with heavy penalties implied for crossing the lines.

I also discussed changing the gaols,so they do not become faggot factories,locking up both sexes together,to become places of industry and learning.They work the factory floors making appliances and consumer goods and goto psyche classes at night to re-learn how to be human beings to each other,incorporating a Steiner Collage outlook and form of classes.There,they earn the right,to have friendships and sexual relations,both hetero and homo if they choose that path.

But you never listen,steal my ideas and never give credit.

Failing this,you could be executed as well,depending on the atrocity and spiritual weakness.

I'm the socialist,you should fear.I'll submit this too PM Abbott later,after I accuse the Liberal Party for creating the Ice epidemic.

You Freemasonic cops don't know your masters and fight a war that was manipulated to be.

And you become the spiritual fodder for tomorrows incarnations for the laws and lore you break in this time reality.

I pity you more than you think.You'll be the other side of the coin next time.

Enjoy...Dead Souls,Joy Division.

Someone take these dreams away,
That point me to another day,
A duel of personalities,
That stretch all true realities.

That keep calling me,
They keep calling me,
Keep on calling me,
They keep calling me.

Where figures from the past stand tall,
And mocking voices ring the halls.
Imperialistic house of prayer,
Conquistadors who took their share.

That keep calling me,
They keep calling me,
Keep on calling me,
They keep calling me.

Calling me, calling me, calling me, calling me.

They keep calling me,
Keep on calling me,
They keep calling me,
They keep calling me.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 JfaFw3h
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Beatles Money (That's What I Want)    Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:58 pm

Oh...and if you cops want this all to disappear,everything I've written,my hate and attitude
then for one,you'll pay for a small dwellings bond,somewhere between Batemans Bay to Eden,you'll pay for the truck and trailer hire for my belongings and car to be transported,I'll deliver it,pending you approaching the state government,with hat in hand,very humble you will be and admit your 22 years of corruption and unfair undeclared war against me.

My demands are simple,for the hoax sexual harassment done by Williams,the hoax rape done by Joy,David White and Det Anderson

the hoax AVO done by Voetterl and the perjury committed at my pre-sentence by Jeremy Gunn

15+ years occult abuse...and I mean it.

the spinal injuries done to me by Jeffrey Ingram,the lies committed by Jeffries on his statement

the split calf muscle and warts growing on my feet and hands living at the filthy factory that LJ Hooker dared to take advantage of with leasing it to two Taree kids with raw sewerage on the floor,the humiliation,lies and rumours you spread to everyone I meet in town businesses and acquaintances....

I demand and you will fooking do this or else,we are going to have it out and you won't be hushing it up,cause I'll put my life on the line taking you out

foff foff foff foff

1. $ 4 million but settle for 2.5 million
2. Clean record
3. Permit for hand-gun is optional.(But rather be legal than black market)

...then,when the money clears in my account,I disappear,new name,new country (Europe),where it snows.

Then everything ever written.disappears.Don't worry about Sodlike Productions,the prick webmaster might be stubborn,but we know his habits.He'll bow to pressure,especially from you...he has his habits and ways of making dough.

Fook with me...and a war with casualties and we incarnate together,on Earth or another solar system.

Your choice.Don't f*ck around,get to it.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Premiere Bruce Baird - Flipper - Love Canal from Emerald Cities    Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:47 am

Don't worry you guys,I approached Premiere Bruce Baird for you.

I'm sure you'll be hearing about it.Let's hope you people look into your hearts,stop being arrogant Freemasons

and be accountable for the mistakes you've made and do the right thing for once.

I don't want to be the bastard and get trapped into the re-incarnation game and you know it too...I've studied your craft and degrees.Most of you are so corrupt by the time you get to the 17th degree the philosophical levels of Freemasonry,it's no
good to you to go beyond...there are high prices to pay...and you know it.

So I'll show you what I gave Mr Baird....enjoy.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 9fyUSKr

Dear Premiere Baird,I'm not a fan of yours due to the days when you took our overtime and shiftwork from us rail workers when you were minister for transport.I don't like Liberals either,known for avoiding corruption allegations and burying investigations,like the good old boys of Freemasonry do.I'm not going to play games,listen to reason,the NSW Police destroyed my life and faith.Money or blood,that's all there is left.Here is a link to my forum,with Ombudsmans reports,letters to Gallacher,PM Rudd and Gillard,NSW Attorney General.Try and arrest me and it's on.Be compassionate for once and listen,regards,Jason Cook.

https://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t71p20-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-part-2beginning-to-end#1297

Oh...and if you cops want this all to disappear,everything I've written,my hate and attitude
then for one,you'll pay for a small dwellings bond,somewhere between Batemans Bay to Eden,you'll pay for the truck and trailer hire for my belongings and car to be transported,I'll deliver it,pending you approaching the state government,with hat in hand,very humble you will be and admit your 22 years of corruption and unfair undeclared war against me.

My demands are simple,for the hoax sexual harassment done by Williams,the hoax rape done by Joy,David White and Det Anderson

the hoax AVO done by Voetterl and the perjury committed at my pre-sentence by Jeremy Gunn

15+ years occult abuse...and I mean it.

the spinal injuries done to me by Jeffrey Ingram,the lies committed by Jeffries on his statement

the split calf muscle and warts growing on my feet and hands living at the filthy factory that LJ Hooker dared to take advantage of with leasing it to two Taree kids with raw sewerage on the floor,the humiliation,lies and rumours you spread to everyone I meet in town businesses and acquaintances....

I demand and you will fooking do this or else,we are going to have it out and you won't be hushing it up,cause I'll put my life on the line taking you out

1. $ 4 million but settle for 2.5 million
2. Clean record
3. Permit for hand-gun is optional.(But rather be legal than black market)

...then,when the money clears in my account,I disappear,new name,new country (Europe),where it snows.

Then everything ever written.disappears.Don't worry about Sodlike Productions,the prick webmaster might be stubborn,but we know his habits.He'll bow to pressure,especially from you...he has his habits and ways of making dough.

Fook with me...and a war with casualties and we incarnate together,on Earth or another solar system.

Your choice.Don't f*ck around,get to it

Time for song.....I know,something I like with Bruce in it.

Bruce Loose from the band flipper...how about a song that mirrors the Methane Hydrate being released from the Arctic thanks
to global warming you Liberals deny that's happening...yes.

I know exactly....

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Jenny Maklin Emails / FLIPPER - LOVE CANAL   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:11 pm

Let me give you an idea about corruption.
I used to work on the railways.We did overtime on a shutdown that logged us on two hours more than we all worked.I got injured on the way home at the BP Asquith petrol station.Tore all the ligaments in my right ankle.I can never claim for that
due to the paperwork involved and I won't be backed up by my former employer,State Rail.I witnessed 20 chainsaws arrive on the truck.Only eight made it to the lock-up and inventory.We used to do line rebuilds,i was put with a drug addict truckie to work me into to accept the way things are.The bosses,Chris Oliver,Neville Turner,Sparks were all in on taking thousands of dollars of cashed in copper,and us truckies got our cut too.They knew I didn't want to go along with it.Later that week,at the Epping sub-station,they sent me up a pole,Chis Oliver asked me an unusual request to loosen the Earth Sticks,they should be tight.They turned the power back on whilst up there.The sticks jumped off and nearly electrocuted me.Done on purpose.

When the Liberals,with Bruce Baird as transport minister,he's now the premiere,started to privatise certain aspects of the job,like line clearing and tree lopping,Neville Turners son in law,would get the contract,be over quoted for the job and those two would pocket the money left over.Built Turners Yarramalong homestead.On tax payers money.

If you think I got faith in the legal system,political,Police who protect paedophile occultist and businessmen...then guess again.If you think I have faith in our legal system,who use every excuse not to investigate allegations like these,due to them placing me on a psyche pension,which I am not,guess again.

Here is the Jenny Maklin Emails I sent not long ago...

I even wanted to sue Centrelink for putting me on this dreary lifestyle of welfare recipients.

And no-one has payed attention.4 Corners were sent all this information and have not heard from them.

You want to bury your heads in the sand,well,I won't be silenced.

19th Jan 2015

Titled :I'm worth Saving

Dear Honourable MP Jenny Maklin,

I approach you and your office to act as conduit for me to the now serving Liberal Party MP Marice Payne,who I believe is the minister for human resources including Centrelink and the Department of Housing portfolios.I did not go direct,as I have little faith for those on the other side of the bench in matters humanitarian.

I have no friends or family and completely on my own.The reasons are horrible,one friend wanted me to kill a fourteen year old after he rapes her,another molested a 10 years old girl and wanted me to cover up for,which I won’t.The family I come from,were extremely violent,liars and thieves,who stole all I had and cut me out of the will,cause I wouldn’t worship their “Cult of Personality” mentalities.

I have nothing except for an old 1967 Holden that I’m assembling to be moved due to my ex-partner and children being evicted,thanks to the polices involvement in the real estate to be rid of me from Taree.I have been in a state of war with them since 1993,2000,2002 and 2012 till present due to hoaxed scenarios of sexual assault,sexual harassment,hoaxed resist arrest and common assault,where I was the victim and charged for the crime from the lies of my former partner,who later admitted I was innocent to a solicitor,David Firth,then working for Aboriginal Legal Services.

He’s an ex-police officer whose brother works at Taree Police Station.One of three solicitors who dropped me and made me represent myself and I came to the former serving Labor Party under Kevin Rudd,to warn of the court case where my ex-partner and police will perjure themselves and he referred it to NSW Attorney Generals Office,which was ignored and swept under the rug.

I’m soon approaching 4 Corners on the ABC with another 10 cases that were handled by Taree courts Magistrate McKosker in a corrupt manner,similar to mine.This is in regards to how Police mis-use the loop-holes in the AVO laws.Which they also did to me.I also before that court date twice wrote to then serving Police Minister Michael Gallacher,NSW Police Ombudsman and the Prime Ministers office (Rudd) who got in touch with Barry Unsworth.Both Liberal state MPs went down for corruption.They may have been a bit occupied than to see the importance of justice and that our police and courts run within their juridictions.

Honourable MP Maklin,what I’m going to tell you now,will stretch the limits of your belief system unless you’re an Eastern Star Freemason.I’ve been diagnosed with schizophrenia,that I do not have.I’m a victim of an Occult group that does “Negative Telepathic Group Rapport”.You suffer clairaudience or voices to the head,great pain after you go through an energy strip down through kundalini and most don’t survive but suicide within weeks or months.This occult group is run by Mary Braun and Steven Busteed of Dent st Islington,they have killed before with this and are also doing it to Busteeds sister,who will be labled a schizo,have a pension like me,same symptoms but she’s in a worse situation.This is the reason I hate the Police.

The Occult group doing this to me,also have a pension for schizophrenia,they have sex with their children,murder and get away with it,having members of their family in the Police force.Their names are Laurance J Vella (deceased),Karly Anderson and her sister,Marie Anderson and the main target Paul Smith.They will live at these addresses,26 or 24 Porter Ave East Maitland,12 and 19 Rous Street East Maitland,29 Lindsay St East Maitland and formerly of 7 Young St,Rutherford after I attacked them,or retaliated for better use of a word.They were stalking Samantha Wilkinson (Ex-partner),my children and making threats.When I nearly beat them one day,they rang my phone and forgot to mask the number.I gave that number to dad,a former gaol warden,who used his friends in the Police force to track them down and I set fire to the verandah of their house,back in May 2002 Young St Rutherford as a warning,go near my family again and the next goes through the window.That’s how much trust I have in you Mrs Maklin.I went to Maitland Police 10 times before the event and Sen Constable Payne threatened me with the psyche ward instead of looking into the matter or questioning Samantha.I have never been back or done anything like that again,in fact,I vomited after it.It was the only thing I ever done wrong in life,except smoke a little marijuana,which saved my life from incurable Lymphocytosis,the onset of leukemia.This occult Rapport still goes on this second,15 years now,they’re laughing as I write to you.

I have lived illegally for 15 years with Samantha due to the police corruption,occult threats and three home invasions,two with Taree Polices blessing.We have a dysfunctional relationship and she is moving and I’m not invited.That’s why I’m desperate and come to you.She has sexual problems from an incest type of family,where I don’t suffer that.I’m not allowed a relationship with her or anybody but she can.She maybe unfair,but terminally ill too and don’t want her punished.I have a severe back injury due to the hoax resist arrest that Senior Constable Ingram did to me,because I complained to the Ombudsman that he would’nt give me information who burnt my car.Since then,I’ve had 2 cars burnt,one stolen by the Police and LJ Hooker Taree who do favours for them and one vandalized by Jeremy Gunn another Police Officer in Taree.Yes,this did happen.There is no way,I’m giving up my 1967 Holden HR to anybody,I’ve spent $25,000 on the mechanicals and haven’t even painted it yet,if I was to sell it,I’d be lucky to get $3000-5000.It’s the only material thing I own now,along with the tools,lifting aids and a shed full of parts that I bought whilst working at Repco for the guy who touched up that 10 year old girl,Colin Packer,Gosford West Repco.The other creep,is Gavin Smith,who wanted me to silence a fourteen year old he planned on raping,until I threatened to tell his wife,then kill him instead.We were’nt friends after that revelation to say the least.

In September 2002,Maitland detectives set me up for a hoax rape,only to get the DNA to prove the house fire.I got beat up by friends of the Occult on 21st of Sept 2002 and questioned two days before.As it turned out,there was no rape,it was a hoax,the complaintant was a Kelly Ann Sparks,friend of Vellas and now part of the Newcastle Occult group.Do you not find this a great mis-use of tax payers money and corruption if the Police can set you up for hoax sexual allegations ?.Rape is the lowest,most heinous crime that can’t be justified,unlike murder in self defence.It wasn’t the first time either,this happened on a train back in 1993,I made that story online and will now give you the link to find it.Hornsby Police,Sen Constable Williams.The story will make you sick.

https://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t71-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-part-2beginning-to-end

This is who I am.I’m not the monsterous drug addict the Police paint me to be.I was on heavy pain killers but stopped and endure it for weeks on end,until someone gives me a joint.I was on codeine

But it ages you,ruins your pancreas,liver and kidneys.Sometimes it takes me three hours to get out of bed and ready,the pain locks up my spine.Lucky I have hoist and tools or I could’nt work on my car.The laughable aspect,the police caused the injuries and have the hide to whisper in peoples ears I’m such and such,pathetic lying little people they are.And yes,I DO suffer discrimination,from whites,police even the Aboriginals who think I’m Lebanese and harass me for it.Look Greek actually.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/101336213684889979141/photos

the guy with the cat on his shoulders,it’s my Google profile.

What I’ve come to ask,beg or at least be heard,I need assistance and don’t have the privilege of time

I need assistance with moving and to find a place to live.I’m moving far away so Sam and all my enemies,I’ll be out of reach of their manipulation.I nearly got run over last Thursday again,by a plain clothes cop car,the sixth attempt on my life in four to five months.I haven’t got references anymore as the last place I rented was back in 1995 and that real estate does’nt exist anymore,think it’s a bait and tackle shop in Toukley.I don’t care what it is,as long as it has a lockable garage,electricity and running water.I found a place if you like to look,here’s the link

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-unit-nsw-batemans+bay-414713431

Yes,I’m moving far south where no-one has heard of me.Batemans Bay is also the closest port to Canberra,where I’d like to buy suits and clothing from thrift shops from affluent people like politicians and business owners of Canberra,but I’ll take anything I can get from Batemans Bay to Eden,but it must have a lock-up garage.All that’s needed is a three tonne truck,with car trailer and someone to help move.I can even do it myself,all I need is the funds,or more preferred,paid for by your office,with your endorsement.48 hours is all I need on my own,so I can pack,deliver and take truck and trailer back,find my way home by public transport.

Doesn’t have to be a house,can be an abandoned petrol station,office block,work shed as long as I can store my car.Don’t have a fridge or washing machine,but will make do until April when I’ll buy both second hand and pay for my registration out of the $1000 Centrelink advance I’ll be legible for by then.I’m very clean and wash myself and clothes repeatedly,near two showers a day,especially Summer,but I love cold winters,can’t stand the heat,never could.Australia’s rotten for that,need total tree coverage this country.

I will even pay it back from my pension,but I need to go now,two weeks preferable,month at most.Before “they” close in before I leave.The landlord of this XX Boyce st house is Tim Stack a horrible solicitor who charges maximum for rent on a house that is inundated with filth and vermin.He maybe even a cousin of mine,but he is corrupt as the rest of Taree,the councils lawyer who covers up asbestos dumps on various properties of his and LJ Hookers lands.I’m the real reason Sam got evicted.They all ganged up on me,Stack drinks with McKosker,whom I tried to have investigated by NSW Attorney General.Close knit community.It’s more like Boss Hogg and the dukes of Hazzard this place,detatched from the rest of world running under their own rules.

I come to the Labor Party,not just because I vote and adore you all.I’m not confident in Liberals who quash investigations,unlike Bob Carr did in NSW with investigating rapes committed by male Police Officers against female officers in the mid 90’s.Labor is prepared to investigate their own,Liberals sweep it under the carpet.I am dismayed that we are about to buy a proven inadequate air-craft for the military,the Joint Strike Fighter,when Labor was smart enough to consider the Su-30 and SU-35 Russian made planes.America and Europe always dump their sub-standard equipment on Australia all the time,for examples,the Collins Class Submarine and Styre Rifle for the Army.

The Liberal Party also created the ICE epidemic,by banning the three pre-cursor ingredients to make Meth Amphetamine (Pure) with the Ether wash that removes the carcinogens.Biker gangs and other filth moved onto synthesizing pseudoephedrine as a replacement,which turned out to be even worse.This was done under John Howards watch,no wonder Tony Abbott promised ex-amount of millions over the next 20 years for the medical industry,the amount of leukemia,blood disorders,liver and pancreatic cancers that will arise,will fall under that time frame,it’s happening now,we have to modernize similar to the Netherland model or we are going to loose.It’s happening all around the Western World now and I’m very disappointed with the Liberals myopia on the subject.

I have written to your party the need for drug reform and the government needs to market and sell it for their income and as a means to monitor these people.Give addicts and users their drugs cheap,but ramp up the laws for violence measurabley,5 years mandatory for a punch.Etc Etc.But instead of having “Faggot Factories” for prison,inmates will do a mix of labour and manufacturing,with afternoon and night psyche classes to learn to have relationship,friendships and sexual partners,gaols will also become mixed sex so this can happen in practice,not just theories.Talk about this in full one day,I’ll submit a paper.The classes,humanitarian will be based on Steiner Schools of learning,mixed with aversion therapy,A Clockwork Orange in style.But that’s another time,when I get settled,been working on it for years…A little Brave New World meets Kubrick….It has merit when you all see it.

Please contact me by the email provided,my phone is 0450750446 and I have a PO Box,229 Taree 2430.I’m afraid and concerned yes,but I haven’t given up on someone finally hearing my horrible truths and helping me.It’s ludicrous,but Centrelink has been nicer and more family to me than my own,that’s why I approach you Mrs Maklin,with hat in hand,honest and open.I have hope for Australia too,I long for the day Keating led this country,the racial integrity,tolerance the funding of sports institutes and the arts,I adored him the most.Used to religiously watch Order In The House

Serving up little Johnny,God I loved it,he was a visionary and Howard stole the credit for his economic management,but Kerry Packer and that awful channel nine had a lot to do with that.Halcyon days.

Mrs Maklin,honourable MP,thankyou to you and your staff for at least reading this,but please consider,I don’t want to be the next victim of state oppression or just another accidental death.I would just be so appreciative to be in a place,happy for the first time in my life,alone and maybe get a cat for company,they’re my favourite humans,very affectionate,if who ever allows it.My faith and life,rest in your hands,my most kindest regards and gratitude for taking a little bit of time from your busy schedule,regards,Jason Kenneth Cook.

Centrelink Customer Reference Number XXXX XXXX XXXXh

13th Feb 2015

Dear Honourable Member Jenny Maklin,
I wrote to you and your office on the 19/1/2015 explaining my terrible dilemma not realizing your department doesn’t really deal with human resources like
Centrelink and Department of housing.My fault,I know,the titles in government change and quite confusing most of the time.But my time is short and will find myself on the street
on the 20th of this month.As I stated to you.I don’t want to lose what I worked very hard for.I was just told today by Samantha that she has been approved for another house.
I explained the horrible events in my life and what happened.I only in the last 24 hours,made available all the letters I wrote to your government led by Julia Gillard,Kevin Rudd,
The NSW Attorney General,Former and disgraced MP Gallacher of Emergency Services,Geoff Provost and the ineffective bureaucracy,NSW Ombudsman and like NSW Police,I hold the
greatest contempt and hate for,for good reasons.I tried to warn everybody before the court day,but still got prosecuted for crimes I never committed without evidence,statements
and a witness that turned on the police and proved perjury,before she was escorted from the court and I was set up.

I know what I was asking for assistance to move and be set up in Batemans Bay,maybe a little difficult and come back to you out of desperation.You and Labor might not have much influence
in that area and I do need medical attention for pain management,plus as I’ve settled,access to mechanical businesses,internet and travel points.And since the police and I have mutual animosities
to the point we’ll kill each other and I have approached the Federal Police over these incidents with no result,Canberra is under Federal Law,not state police,therefore,I’d be under the protection
and prosecution,if I was a criminal aspect,which I’m not.Canberra has a large availability of department housing,in the Queenbeyan area,I believe.

Batemans Bay was for retirement purposes,It’s beautiful,I didn’t want to be connected to the drug cultures of amphetamine that has destroyed the North Coast,It’s solitude and disconnected from the general
mayhem of suburbia,I wanted to write beautiful things instead of the hate that centres on the Police and Masonic power-men behind them.Don’t get me wrong,I have a great respect for the Kraft,just not the people who mis-use it.I am very well acquainted with Manly P Hall,his 1968 book,Questions and Answers is the reason I stay my hand and do not seek petty revenge.It’s why I’m a good father as well.

I sacrificed everything to keep this family on the right path.Both my children,16 and 18,both virgins and drug free,very well liked by people and the school teachers an example to all.There was no need for control mechanisms
or religeon,just spiritual awareness and allowing them to be children,without adult issues or the parents baggage to hinder them.They know not hate,racism,sexisms or any “Isms” that retard the growth of complete human beings,despite how the parents feel about each other.It was Freemasonry that guided me,despite my hate for business clans and corruption.

Would anyone else,come to you and beg for help and lie to you ? No,they’d be crazy,cause you have the power and can do things that no others can.Just sick of being the victim of others lies,games,thievery and plots,due
to them knowing my spiritual aspirations in a modern world.They know my limitations and take advantage.They always have.I wasn’t even told my father died a year ago,I found out by ringing the masonic village in Cessnock
seeking information on Tim Stack.Dennis Stack was his brother in law,both families,originally from Taree.It was about my car being stolen by the real estate under Stacks name.Taree police,just happened to screw up the paperwork,thankyou Rodney Leonard.He also expresses interest in my HR,get it now ?.

There’s so much more to this story and made it available online.Here’s the link.

https://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t71p10-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-part-2beginning-to-end     (read from the fourth post,starting with Michael Gallacher)

Please do not be put off by the hateful tone,it’s a form of cartharsis and I get to humiliate them without getting in trouble.Plus I’m seeking damages and will give 10% to the political party who helps me to this conclusion.Set up for a hoax rape,hoax sexual harassment,hoax AVO and resist arrest resulting in injuries,stolen car,two burnt and one other vandalized by the police,warts and split calf muscle from squatting in a derelict factory,with raw sewerage on the ground,giving me warts and growths on arms,feet,hands and legs and every thug in the polices employ taking swipes and shots at me,yes,I’m really at my wits end.

I’ve kept our correspondence secretive.I am trusting you,who I’ve never met.I even incriminated myself to prove it.Hell,there’s even a screen-cap of a Youtube patron contacting me about the very same occult group I previously mentioned.It’s all there.And everybody has turned a blind-eye,yet,explored by a barrister,I could bankrupt this state and bring the whole justice system under scrutiny and question,that’s why I’m offering a comprehensive review and reform of the whole system.Canberra is very handy,cause I can sit in the visitors seats,quietly and observe exactly the mechanics of government and see the future outcomes of both parties policies.Then for free,offer better solutions and ideas that some who are disconnected from the general public would overlook and think trivial,which are not for the masses.

Tomorrow,I’m going to waste my pension on a storage facility,IF there’s any available.After the 20th,maybe look at a refuge and live off noodles for a few weeks.I’m hoping you get back to me very soon.I asked you to be a conduit to the Liberals due to my distrust of them.If you have,I thankyou,but heard nothing from anybody except for an automated response.I have told you,I have nobody...none at all.That’s why I’m desperate and come to you.Hell,I’d even take Zeehan in Tasmania,except the tailing from tin mining causes cancer in the local populace.But it’s better than the street.Like I previously said I don’t even have references,I slipped through the cracks of the system years ago.I don’t even exist in some ways.Not even on a census.

Here’s my contact,if nobody can do anything,just say so.I don’t want to cling to high-hopes like I’ve done in the last month.I don’t want to lose all again either.I’ll accept anything that one can give.Batemans Bay is for beauty and aesthetics.Ever listened to Bryan Ferrys and Roxy Musics Sea Breezes or The Velvet Undergrounds The Ocean (Here Comes The Waves) ? I love the ocean,I walk its sand with my cats on my shoulders.Dark cold winters,alone on a beach,nothing like it.I want to be disconnected from the hard drugs,the violence,the dysfunctional relationships,the gangs,the filth.

Everything from Sydney and North thereof is rotten to the core.Anything south is fine.It’s cold,not a high money area,less connection to bikers,excellent.I need help with the moving,but trying to keep it at a low cost for all.Even pay it back to the government at $50 per fortnight.Please look at my forum,read what has happened,understand why I am this way.

thelyran@XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mobile Phone: 0450750446

Po Box 229,Taree,2430 NSW Australia.

Thankyou for your time in reading this and the considerations that may follow,most kindest regards,Jason Cook.

And you know what,Centrelink can't do anything about this,thanks to Taree Local Court and Magistrate McKosker ruling against me that I was with Sam due to schizophrenia and the statement that Matthew Voetterl made up,with Sams lies to protect the family,that was perjured by Jeremy Gunn in court,refuted in court by their own witness,Samantha after I asked her one question...then the prosecution escorted her out of court so she doesn't make anymore mistakes in telling the truth.

The whole thing was a set-up, from start to finish.

I was dropped by three solicitors,set-up for breach by ALS Louis Stanton,put in gaol by courts registrar Anna Skene that turned into 14 days and I know the reason why....but they just happened to lose the paperwork,make mistakes over and over with me and this case.Just happened to not pass on the message from Real Estate,to Rodney Leonard the Polices clerk that resulted in my car being STOLEN by SBG Mechanical...etc,etc.

When it took them 1 year to amend the AVO,they couldn't even remember to put my daughter on the paperworkTook another 48 hours to even remember after we already went to court.See,they don't run under jurisdictions here in Taree,they play the system to how they see fit.

The AVO should've been annulled,Sam breached 3 times by texts,one on the 12th Dec,25th dec 2012,then the 8th Jan 2013 where she declared she was dying.She came down that factory and have sex with me on many occasions after that.

What a joke the sytem is...pure joke.

Louis Stanton of ALS Taree

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 FlFc3x5

Anna Skene Taree Courts Registrar

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 XJr9SRz

Michael Jones of Barroughclough Jones and Associates,who implied I use ICE but the gaols drug test reveal a negative result,LOL

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 Y1n59Ms

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 KKbvKRV

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 NMF7HyW

Kerry Townes of LJ Hooker Taree

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 5zpcNUz

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 V00heX7

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 MrB5V6J

Rodney Leonard-Taree Police Clerk,thief,liar and pervert,here's his Facebook interest

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 Q43aUzX

Ann Joy formerly of Maitland now Macksville Police who set me up for the hoax rape

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 FIG1vHr

FIGHT THE POWER !!!!

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 XpagKlk

FOR MORE PICTURES AND INFORMATION NOT LISTED CHECK MY IMGUR PHOTO ACCOUNT AT THIS LINK:

http://thelyran.imgur.com/all/

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 UPG10pM

Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu

WE ARE BREEDING

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 W3IwSoc

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Public Image Limited - Albatross   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Slow motion
Slow motion
Getting rid of the albatross
Sowing seeds of discontent
I know you very well
You are unbearable
I've seen you up far too close
Frying rear blinds
If I wanted
Should I really
If I run away
Run away
Riding along on the crest of the wave
Another will not forget
I know you very well
Run away
Run away
Should I
I run away
I know you very well
You are unbearable
I see you far too close
If I wanted to
If
Run away
Run away
I ran away
I ran away

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 Ot8LS50

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 NvmZuTH
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Rodney Leonard Taree Police Ombudsmans Report   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:07 am

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 DcL7tlf

Hey Rodney Leonard ...have a nice coronary over this old chap

Below is a copy of your online complaint submitted to the NSW Ombudsman, for your records. We will now process your complaint. Please allow up to 10 business days for us to contact you. If you don't hear back from us within this time, please call our inquiry line on 02 9286 1000 or 1800 451 524 (outside Sydney metro).

Complaint details  

Please name the NSW agency you are making a complaint about:    Police (Taree)    
Please give the details of your complaint (maximum length 3000 characters):    Yesterday,about 12 noon,I went to Taree Police,to see Const Voetterl to resolve the issues of the AVO case he put me on,the hoax resist arrest that I got spinal injuries,the misconduct of the officers,instead of doing the TV interview with 4 Corners,being a bit camera shy and to secure a quiet settlement with the NSW government.Not just for this,but the hoax rape in 2002,the hoax sexual harassment set up in Hornsby 1993,20+ years police corruption.Rodney Leonard was asked to pass on to Voetterl that I want to see him.He refused because I didn't want to share details with a clerk,who failed in his duties before with me,on purpose,resulting in the theft of one of my vehicles.that ended up at the scrappers.At least this time,he was honest instead of deceitful.Rodney made a big song and dance and I walked out in disgust,that a clerk,one with a proven track record of incompetence at best,corrupt at worst,can decide who may have conference with an officer.Is this how much power you give them.A filthy fat pervert of a clerk that has Facebook interest at looking at womens and school girls camel toes,breast and other sexual body parts,I'll supply this evidence as well.Is this the sort of police force you have ?.Oh that's right,this is the Ombudsmans office,the same office,that covered up for former Taree Police officer Slaide,who molested a number of Aboriginal girls and nothing was done,despite numerous complaints,only to find he done it to a police officers daughter in WA and you finally acted.Hmmmmmmm !!!!    
What happened after you complained to the agency?:    Well.I've contacted you numerous times and you hand the investigation over to police to investigate,guess what happens,nothing.So,I'm waiting for Labor to win the state election,then I'm going to call for an investigation into you,the NSW Attorney General and I am going to do the TV interviews now and I am going to be loud and proud about it.Especially highlight how NSW police set innocent people up for sex crimes and they're the ones committing these acts.    
What do you want to happen for your complaint to be resolved?:    Just sit tight until after the election.I have recently contacted Bruce Baird,Jenny maklin,4 Corners and today,SBS TV.here's the perverts facebook account https://www.facebook.com/rodney.leonard.94 is that what NSW police and their employees are about,I'm going to have fun and you people set me up for crimes that I wouldn't even consider,shame on all of you.Going to enjoy this,nothing but football thug,sexual deviants the lot of you.But at least you have something in common with footie players,the rapings,drug dealings.Or do you forget when Bob Carr in the 90's led an investigation into female officers being raped? Of course you want to.Kind regards,Jason Cook.    
Document 1:    q43aUzX.jpg, type image/jpeg, 143.4 KB    
Document 2:    1jdNIEO.jpg, type image/jpeg, 235.2 KB    
Document 3:    No file uploaded

Personal details

Email:    thelyran@XXXXXXXXXX
Title:    Mr
First name(s):    Jason Kenneth
Family name:    Cook
Address:    Po Box 229 Taree 2430
Suburb:    Taree
State:    NSW
Postcode:    2430
Telephone (preferred contact number) enter without spaces:    65577373
Telephone (re-enter preferred contact number) enter without spaces:    65577373
Telephone (mobile) enter without spaces:    0450750446

Behalf Details

Are you making this complaint on behalf of another person?:    
If yes, what is the name of that person?:    
identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander?:    Yes
speak a language other than English at home?:    
If yes, what language?:    
Have a disability or special need?:    
Are you under 25 year of age?:    other

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 MrB5V6J

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 W5uGqF2

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 Q43aUzX

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 V00heX7

sweet dreams children  Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 187824764

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End   Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next