Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: NSW Ombudsman - Sen Constable Slaide of Taree - The Pixies Stormy Weather   Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:18 am

Oh,this is a nice reminder of the ineffectiveness of the Ombudsmans office.

This is Slaide,serial molester of young teen girls.

Nothing was done by the NSW Ombudsman despite numerous complaints from the Aboriginal community.

He was only reprimanded once Slaide went to Western Australia and committed same acts to a Police Officers daughter.

The NSW Ombudsmans face and egg,as always,is in alignment.

Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 CPXIgAW

Billy Ruben wrote:

Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 DcL7tlf

Cthulhu  Cthulhu  Cthulhu  Cthulhu

Hey Rodney Leonard ...have a nice coronary over this old chap

Below is a copy of your online complaint submitted to the NSW Ombudsman, for your records. We will now process your complaint. Please allow up to 10 business days for us to contact you. If you don't hear back from us within this time, please call our inquiry line on 02 9286 1000 or 1800 451 524 (outside Sydney metro).

Complaint details  

Please name the NSW agency you are making a complaint about:    Police (Taree)    
Please give the details of your complaint (maximum length 3000 characters):    Yesterday,about 12 noon,I went to Taree Police,to see Const Voetterl to resolve the issues of the AVO case he put me on,the hoax resist arrest that I got spinal injuries,the misconduct of the officers,instead of doing the TV interview with 4 Corners,being a bit camera shy and to secure a quiet settlement with the NSW government.Not just for this,but the hoax rape in 2002,the hoax sexual harassment set up in Hornsby 1993,20+ years police corruption.Rodney Leonard was asked to pass on to Voetterl that I want to see him.He refused because I didn't want to share details with a clerk,who failed in his duties before with me,on purpose,resulting in the theft of one of my vehicles.that ended up at the scrappers.At least this time,he was honest instead of deceitful.Rodney made a big song and dance and I walked out in disgust,that a clerk,one with a proven track record of incompetence at best,corrupt at worst,can decide who may have conference with an officer.Is this how much power you give them.A filthy fat pervert of a clerk that has Facebook interest at looking at womens and school girls camel toes,breast and other sexual body parts,I'll supply this evidence as well.Is this the sort of police force you have ?.Oh that's right,this is the Ombudsmans office,the same office,that covered up for former Taree Police officer Slaide,who molested a number of Aboriginal girls and nothing was done,despite numerous complaints,only to find he done it to a police officers daughter in WA and you finally acted.Hmmmmmmm !!!!    
What happened after you complained to the agency?:    Well.I've contacted you numerous times and you hand the investigation over to police to investigate,guess what happens,nothing.So,I'm waiting for Labor to win the state election,then I'm going to call for an investigation into you,the NSW Attorney General and I am going to do the TV interviews now and I am going to be loud and proud about it.Especially highlight how NSW police set innocent people up for sex crimes and they're the ones committing these acts.    
What do you want to happen for your complaint to be resolved?:    Just sit tight until after the election.I have recently contacted Bruce Baird,Jenny maklin,4 Corners and today,SBS TV.here's the perverts facebook account https://www.facebook.com/rodney.leonard.94 is that what NSW police and their employees are about,I'm going to have fun and you people set me up for crimes that I wouldn't even consider,shame on all of you.Going to enjoy this,nothing but football thug,sexual deviants the lot of you.But at least you have something in common with footie players,the rapings,drug dealings.Or do you forget when Bob Carr in the 90's led an investigation into female officers being raped? Of course you want to.Kind regards,Jason Cook.    
Document 1:    q43aUzX.jpg, type image/jpeg, 143.4 KB    
Document 2:    1jdNIEO.jpg, type image/jpeg, 235.2 KB    
Document 3:    No file uploaded

Personal details

Email:    thelyran@XXXXXXXXXXXX
Title:    Mr
First name(s):    Jason Kenneth
Family name:    Cook
Address:    Po Box 229 Taree 2430
Suburb:    Taree
State:    NSW
Postcode:    2430
Telephone (preferred contact number) enter without spaces:    65577373
Telephone (re-enter preferred contact number) enter without spaces:    65577373
Telephone (mobile) enter without spaces:    0450750446

Behalf Details

Are you making this complaint on behalf of another person?:    
If yes, what is the name of that person?:    
identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander?:    Yes
speak a language other than English at home?:    
If yes, what language?:    
Have a disability or special need?:    
Are you under 25 year of age?:    other

Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 MrB5V6J

Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 W5uGqF2

Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 Q43aUzX

Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 V00heX7

sweet dreams children  Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 187824764

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Pixies - Is She Weird    Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:51 pm

Let's talk about Anns' stalking later,whilst I'm painted by the police as a serial rapist,stalker and beater of women,ROFLMAO

WHEN IT WAS SAM WHO TAMED ME WITH FIST FOR YEARS

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

I know you're rich in
Good clothes and little things
Your mind is fancy
(And your car is bitchin')
Is she weird
Is she weird, is she white
Is she promised to the night
And her head has no room
And her head has no room
Your heart is ripshit
Your mouth is everywhere
I'm lyin' in it
Is she weird
Is she over me
Like the stars and the sun
Like the stars and the sun
Is she weird
And her head has no room!
No more of this girl cryin'
I'm here, your big man
You're mine
And her head has no room
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End   Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 5:26 pm

I Have Control...

My Aircraft....

I have Ursurped you SGT McCartney and boy am I going to town on you cops now.

I got it back from you,I am the pilot...you will never get it back.

"Heil Satan I'm Back Again"   Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 220975493  Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 220975493  Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 220975493  Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 220975493

Yes people,I went to prison after the gutless cowardly cop McCartney tried to have me done as a terrorist.

Here's the interviews if you're interested,they're available on Soundcloud.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/101336213684889979141

https://soundcloud.com/user-853418903/sets/the-police-interviews?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=googleplus

thelyran
My Open letter to Mr Turnbull about Taree Police Corruption

29th May 2016
Po Box 229 Taree,2430,NSW
Mob: 0450750446
Dear Prime Minister Turnbull and the Federal Liberal Government,
Before you read one line,be aware,this will be in the hands of various television stations,made online on a number of forums,thelyrans Google Page and in the hands of those I trust.I will be not playing fair this time round and you will not be throwing me a paddy wagon party or have me scrutinized by the terrorist squad like NSW Premiere Baird did through Sgt McCartney and Sgt Hinton of Taree Police.You will not be arresting me or seizing my computer without warrants or threatening my family with gaol if defied by non-compliance,like Mr McCartney did.You will not threaten to break down my doors,if I would not open them like Sgt McCartney did.
What you are going to do,is listen to me and not play “pass the parcel” with all the toothless and unwilling bureaucracies do,such as the NSW Ombudsman,Police Integrities Commision,NSW Attorney General or NSW Emergency Minister.Done all that.And soon,you won’t have a choice but to listen,as I’m applying for asylum with the German government to be rid of the terrorism,stalking and threats metered out to me,by NSW Police and the corrupt NSW Liberal government.
In fact,it’s your own hypocrisy towards corruption in the unions and curtailing their power whilst state liberals like Premiere Baird is giving draconian powers to an already bloated and corrupt police force,that’s been ridiculed and condemned by governments all over the world.Please read this link here:
http://www.techly.com.au/2016/04/14/nsw-government-wants-give-police-draconian-new-powers-terrified/
and I intend on humiliating this country and it’s governments even further.
I’m an Aboriginal Mr Turnbull,I belong to this country and I am tired of being vilified for revealing the truth.In Taree,it’s not just police corruption,oh no,that wouldn’t work if it wasn’t for their local courts magistrate McKosker and the entire legal aid grants system being abused by corrupt solicitors.I have bought this to the former Federal Labor government under Rudd and Gillard and happy to say,they did everything to assist,but it was the NSW Liberal party at the time,who were all dismissed for corruption is why it went nowhere,that’s why Mr Baird,got a horribly written email from me on Friday 27th of February 2015,which I went to prison for,that and a perceived threat to Rodney Leonard,Taree Polices front desk clerk,who was responsible for a number of altercations,including purposely stealing my car,as you will read later on.
He wasn’t threatened,he was just going to be exposed and harassed online.I pleaded guilty due to Rodney Leonard making up a fictional statement with fictional witnesses,judged by a corrupt magistrate that I’ve been reporting for years.And as usual,given poor legal representation by a solicitor who steals cases from others,James Corcoran,but thanks to his tactical blunders of hoping I’d use him for the District court appeal,I have here a letter from him,dated 26th June,2015,where he states that Magistrate McKosker made errors in interpreting Dr Christopher Bench’s psychiatric report,no,McKosker purposely did it for his own revenge as I will reveal.
By the way,I was reporting Corcoran to Legal Aid from the first day,as I knew what he was up too.I wanted Hayley Leigh of Port Macquaries Legal Aid to represent me,recommended to me by James Payton of the Downing Center.James Corcoran stole this case from BlueWater Legal,Michael Giles was meant to represent me under a section 32,we met at Kempsey Prison.Corcoran also stole another case that I’m aware of from Guss of Payton and Hooke in Taree,who was meant to represent Richard McLaughlan MIN:296497,that’s Richards prisoner number,who was gaoled for assaulting police and breaches of AVO.
That’s how they rig it in this town and I’m going to blow it wide open.Also,I’m going to reveal,which police sell drugs like Ice and rape and molest females,some who are under age,yet,one detective in this town seems to escape prosecution,but he has a long history of drug selling and rape and I’m going to provide witnesses and contact numbers,his name is Christopher Ryan.We haven’t had much to do with each other,as I lack monetary value in the forms of money,drugs and guns,but he suits my agenda perfectly,cause he’s the weakest link and hated by the whole community.
I’d say he’s latest venture is cocaine selling within the Wingham Tigers Rugby League club and I’m yet to interview the coach that was set-up for the fall.Cocaine is the drug the local police abuse,as it leaves the system in 24 hours,but happy to distribute Ice,a lethal form of amphetamine through the local aboriginal community at Purfleet,and one of their employees is going to set up an interview for me with the elders of the community and reveal all.
Another example of myopia in your coalition is the suggestion by Dr David Gillespie,a National,who wanted to raise the GST to 15%.Has he walked out his ivory tower lately ?.Taree,the poorest town on the mid-north coast,with shop fronts that are empty and to let for rent,due to businesses not wanting to invest locally,thanks to our corrupt and ineptly ran,local council,that is the playground for Councillor Hogan And Tim Stack,to misappropriate monies given to them at a Federal level.They couldn’t even manage the extension to Taree Airport without needing a further $480,000 to complete over budget.
The dairy industries packed up and left long ago,due to over-pricing and many other local businesses are going under.Jobs are being cut by Mr Baird for manning railways stations at night,there was disgruntled feelings in the community,cause neither Mr Steven Bromhead,the local member or Dr Gillespie could drop their arrogance and address community concerns.We’re just profane serfs to you arrogant politicians,well,just remember who voted you there in office,we the people and it’s about time we took power away from you.The only thing that makes money in this town is the corrupt court and how it’s run,McDonalds takeaway and the Ice dealers working for the police.
Please convey my heartfelt thanks to Taree Police,as I found out whilst in prison,that Detective Ryans former wife,is Liz Hayes of channel nines 60 minutes.So Obviously the first port of call.Why this hate for the NSW Police and judicial system,Why ? Because the state has set me up for sexual crimes that I would never commit,let alone even contemplate such acts and this began along time ago.Jenny Maklin has my emails with all the details and it’s available online too,through various forums,but it will be mine that we refer too and it’s called Billy Rubens Circle Jerk,the threads,Taree Police their Fun And Games and all variations of that thread.Jenny Maklin,although a shadow minister,was completely ineffective,in fact,the only labor politician to let me down.She couldn’t even reply to my emails.
Why I went to her,cause I can’t stomach a minister like Scott Morrison,who is happy to cut welfare payments to single parent and struggling families in an overbloated,over-priced rental market that former PM John Howard caused,due to the resources boom.Yet you Liberals lick the boots of corporations,give them further tax cuts,when if they were taxed properly,there would be no need to tax one single person in this country.We can see who your masters are.At least Labor proposed to tax corporations,that’s why they will get my vote and I will educate others to do so.
That former PM John Howard,the worst Australia ever experienced,also caused the Ice epidemic,by banning and prohibiting the manufacture and importation of the three pre-cursors that made pure meth-amphetamine hydrochloride,with the ether wash,that removes the carcinogens as it’s from the benzene ring family,a known carcinogen.Your myopic policies created this great scourge,you Liberals are responsible.The cure for this,you’re not brave enough to enact,but the Greens are and that is blanket legalization of every drug.I’ll debate you on this using the Netherlands model.
Now,back to my personal grievances.
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t71-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-part-2beginning-to-end
This thread begins with the 25 years worth of sexual set-ups by a police officer that I gave cheek too due to him avoiding his duties on a train and has continued until the modern day.In fact,just at the end of last year,I was harassed by Constable Hennesey on the 23rd of December 2015,as I was befriended by a worker at the local IGA,her name was Kate Hall.She followed me around the shop always neglecting her duties and over friendly.I made her a Christmas present,containing a letter,and music videos and music sound files.That night,Hennesey came to my door and humiliated me and said I was being inappropriate,if that was true,being on parole,I would’ve went to prison.It was Christmas.The way he worded it,at the top of his voice,so the whole caravan park could hear it,next I was being accused by the residence that I chase 15 year old girls,which was his mission.
I was banned from shopping at IGA,but just last week,Lee,the manager invited me back,all the staff that I knew were upset and angry it was me who was banned and they vilified Kate and her under-handedness.Personally,I believe she was a cop “plant” and was after a pay-out.Lee said don’t worry about the cops,come back and shop here and he walked me to the cigarette counter,where I told Kerri-Ann what was happening.They were happy to see me back.I don’t obey Constable Hennesey anymore,from this day on.
That same cop,has also been involved in the theft of my car parts and tools $12,000 worth.When I went to gaol,I hoped Samantha Wilkinson (former partner of 25 years) had got her mechanical brother to take the parts,take whatever he wanted and fix my HR Holden for registration.It wasn’t.It was taken to a dairy farm in Old Bar,owned by Bob Hennesey (Mobile:0400859835),the police officers brother or cousin.I know this,cause Bob Henneseys son,has been staying over week-ends for the last 5 years,pretending to be friends with my son,when I knew he was just a spy.He looks exactly like the cop Hennesey,the boys name is Argro Hennesey.
I didn’t know where my car or parts were,until on the 22nd and 24th of October,when I got a phone call from Bob Hennesey saying they were at his place and he did it as a favour to Samantha.Well,so he should,as I had been paying his sons way for all these years with drinks,food and internet.
He explained that he’d been to gaol for guns and drugs.After some friendly chat,he changed and threatened me,that he still has guns and dogs if I attempt to get my parts,He told me they have to be off the property by the 12th of November or he’ll dump them.I asked how come you got your guns back,taking his threats seriously,he said it cost him $25,000 through the courts to do so.He wouldn’t let me there personally and I couldn’t afford a removalist.
Now how does that work,justice is only when you can afford it is that so?.How does a convict go about getting his guns back,answer me that one.He took the car back to 2 Albert st where Sam lives.The cars brakes and steering were tampered with.But I got that storage place he asked me too get,still paying for it,$145 per month through Century 21 Real estate.I got that on the 2nd of November.I kept ringing Bob but he refused to answer his phone,until the 10th of November,where he said’”it’s all done and dusted,they’re up Queensland now”…I flew into a rage,he broke his own word,stole everything I had to register my car,tools and jacks included and still paying for a storage unit waiting for my parts.He did it to try and get me to breach parole on orders from his brother cop,Hennesey.I have the paperwork to prove it and still have his calls on register on my mobile.He threatened me with those guns and gets away with it.We’ll see about that.So,is that how Magistrate McKosker does business,runs the law how he sees fit.I thought you Liberals were tough on guns.I’ve never met this person Bob either,strange for a man to trust his son to strangers,don’t you think?.
How did this trouble really begin in Taree,when it was Maitland detectives that set me up for a hoax rape.My ex-partner is a good mother,but a compulsive liar and a thief.On the 7/7/2012 there was an argument between my ex-partner and myself about fidelity and and consulting a sex worker due to her inabilities at the time.I was physically assaulted by her,with a punch to the face,where she egged me on to reply in kind.I shouted “if I hit you,half your head would be against the wall”.When she came out with the excuse of medical problems,the argument was over and I was more understanding and listening to her,when there was a knock on the door.Before that,after the hit,she was pushing me around and I pushed back once,to show I was going to allow her to assault me again.
Constable Gunn and Voetterl were at the door,I said to Sam,”you talk to these bastards,I can’t stand them”,they were enagaged for 45 minutes on the verandah at 2’ degree Celsius whilst I shouted abuse about them setting me up for a rape,when in the ninties,many female officers were being raped by male colleagues that Bob Carr,former Premiere led an investigation into.Good work Mr Carr,thumbs up.I went to buy cigarettes at the station,when I was arrested by Voetterl,I asked what for,”intimidating your wife”.I was the one intimidated.Not to let Sam off,she made a statement full of lies,hiding the fact she had me staying with her illegally,centerlink fraud and all that,thinking the state police handle those matters.We were in hiding from an occult group in Maitland,related to the police,but she couldn’t say the truth.I’ve been beaten up,shot at three times,one with witnesses.my children followed and harassed on the way to school,in fact,when the occult kids starting sitting next to my daughter at school,is when I moved them from Maitland to Taree,thinking we’d escape this harassment.The police knew she was lying and so made up a statement,where I got charged eventually for section 9 assault,breach avo,WHICH I ADMITTED,CAUSE Sam would let me back,feed me,then give oral sex and ring the police in the morning.I was under the old AVO system,where it’s upto the partner to enforce an AVO,I wasn’t accustomed to the new laws.I had a relatively clean slate,until that night. And I admit,Sam was playing me for a fool until it was too late and Voetterl was telling her how to set me up.
When I had my pre-sentence in October 2012,Jeremy Gunn perjured himself on the stand.I had two solicitors drop me that day and left to represent myself,one I din’t know of,the other,Michael Jones,who never listened to me,took a statement or did anything properly.McKosker wouldn’t allow a re-scheduling and was left to fend for myself.As soon as Gunn perjured himself,I pulled Samantha up and asked which statement is closer to the truth and she declared mine was.They dragged Sam out of court,so I couldn’t ask anymore questions and the prosecutor asked me the same question a dozen times to see if I would crack,this hideous cross-eyed pervert of a thing.
The whole case was a sham and the magistrate knew that,he even said on the 8/7/2012 this was a” beat-up”,yet,yet he went with it.On that pre-sentence day,he even said,my case had to the potential to collapse the whole legal structure,yet he went with it,when he should’ve nailed the cops for perjury.Samantha and the police was lying,but you see,we both have a belief in the creator,Sam wouldn’t perjure herself under oathe.She knows what I can do spiritually,I didn’t hang off an occult group for sixteen years without learning some techniques.They do a form of energy vampirism,I do Law Of Attraction and balance.Doesn’tmatter how high you are up the Masonic chain of command,nothing escapes this way of punishment.McKoskers daughter didn’t just die cause the father was to inept to warn the kid who killed her in a car crash,McKosker has been unfairly taking children from Aboriginal families for years,placing them in forster care where they got raped and molested by whites for years,that’s why she was killed.That’s the game I play.
I’m not going to go into great detail what happened back in 2012 as there is over 50 complaints made to the NSW Ombudsman,NSW Attorney General and former disgraced Michael Gallacher who I warned back in July 2012 that the Police and Samantha are going to perjure themselves in detail.There’s also complaints about Rodney Leonard,who was supposed to pass on the message from LJ Hooker Real Estate,Kerry Townes for one of my cars to be picked up from the 17 Boyce St property,I still have that letter where Mrs Townes made me sign it,It’s online too.
It wasn’t,it was taken to the scrappers at SBG Mechanical,another $1,500 I lost,not to mention the car Jeremy Gunn vandalised with his night-stick and scratched all the paint on my other wagon,another loss of $4,500,I sold it for $700,cause I couldn’t look at it without getting enraged and now they’ve stolen all my parts and saboutaged my beloved HR Holden.Oh,the car Rodney Leonard allowed to be stolen by the scrappers,I had Wendy,the Taree courts Attorney General chasing that up,why don’t you have a chat with her and see the complicity.I call her as my witness.She seen everything.I liked her,we used to give each other chocolates.
I have been reporting this to the Federal Police for years,go on,there’s a massive file on me,I made sure there was.Corrupt cops,occult peadophile rings,things like that,probably where William Tyrell ended up.That’s why I treat police with utter contempt.Except Mr Brooks of Taree Police,a former Victorian cop,who moved here,the only one who is objective and open minded from the other cretinous,cowardly local police who treat and use the law as a form of industry and money making.Particulary with these AVO and new internet and terrorism laws,which is being condemned and laughed at by the British,who gave birth to ur judicial system.
This is just a brief outline of what’s been going on,here’s two witnesses who have admitted to being raped or had someone related to them being raped by the local police.They’re white,so maybe something will be done,unlike what is quoted by witnesses to Detective Ryan and his drug dealing with the aboriginal community.”Ahhh,they’re only abos,who gives a Fook”,verbatim.Sara mob: 0423416276 a white girl who has led a life of crime cause she was violated by detective Ryan at the age of 14 and Ashley,the manager of the Alabaster Motor Inn,65-521455,where his sister was made to,”suck off three cops in the one cell without a camera”.
One more thing,McCartney the gutless coward of a seargent,confiscated my computer.With no warrant.On the 7th of October I went to the ex-partners to get the computer,she said the Police confiscated it.She said there was no warrant issued,but she was threatened by McCartney with gaol if she didn’t hand it over.I didn’t believe her at first,but my daughter,whom I trust,interjected immediately and said this was so.On the 11th Oct,pre-arranged by McCartney I had to go and pick it up at Taree Police station and sign for it,where I queried McCartney and he said she freely gave it to him.I took it straight to Infinity games to have a new case put on.It was completely burned out,the motherboard,power supply,ram,video card,I got Melissa to price the damage,$1100,to replace parts.They were good quality too,in a wrecked case,so no-one could sell it if stolen.The hard-drive worked.but faulty,but since cloned it and he is lucky,as it was the only remaining copies of my beloved cat Lisa and Cathy playing together in pictures and video.
Otherwise,I would’ve cracked and done something stupid.Whilst in gaol,I asked Corcoran if any evidence was seized,he replied not that he knew of.The Brief of Evidence says no evidence or computers was seized.When I told McCartney this on the 11th,he put his head down,he knew I caught him out.I won’t be bothered with the Ombudsman this time,since Constable Ingram gave me a permanent back injury on a hoaxed scenario of resist arrest.I complained to the Ombudsman as I wanted information about my car that was burnt on 2010 Oct,event number 45676311, and Ingram showed his contempt by punching the air and mocking the Ombudsman,knowing nothing will be done.I have an Imgur image uploader account online under the name thelyran,it’s all there for everyone to see.

That’s why I’m coming for you Federal level government,I’ve exhausted the toothless states authorative bodies and now just wish to pass on the hurt and pain that they’ve caused me and countless others,by this corrupt little town.If a magistrate can say and read what he likes from a psychiatric report and say I’ve used Ice,when I’ve never seen it before on the 26th of June and 7th of July 2015 by videolink and I have a letter confirming he is wrong and refuse me bail,cause he’s a vindictive piece of corrupt work,no wonder the police run rampant in this town and can do what they want,threaten and intimidate and even make attempt on ones life,like they do to me all the time,but I’m protected by something you’ll never understand and if you do kill me,I’ll Earthbound the soul and attach to the killers children and show you what disease is all about,just try it.Anyway,you’ll be hearing from me very soon I expect,and it’s a shame I had to do this Mr Turnbull,you’re the only Liberal I’ve liked since the dashing and charismatic Andrew Peacock,whom I dearly admired,a proper statesman of the old school of politicians my kind regards,Jason Cook 29th,May 2016.

Posted 15th August 2017

thelyran
Now,many who read this can see the heartlessness of what I said about Magistrate McKosker and there's a reason for this and it has nothing to do with his kangaroo style court proceedings nor the fact he sides with the police,even if there's no evidence or circumstantial evidence,it is about his fathering and how many families he split up.
He used to lock his daughter away in a cupboard,in her room,locked,made her a virtual prisoner.She rebelled and did everything to upset him.
She smoked marijuana leaf with the aboriginal girls,this stuff wouldn't even get you high,but McKoskers daughter would over react and act like she was tripping.She'd run a round with all the boys in town and get into street racing cars,which sadly,led to her death.
It's important to be a good supportive father and to be a little strict,but make the child aware of the reasons,not to become a gaoler,like he did.McKosker inevitably is the blame for his daughters death.And he had the hyde to take mine from me,so don't expect me to be sweet about it

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Friskies Adventureland Commercial   Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 3:45 am

by Billy Ruben » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:13 am
http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8960&start=950

Billy Ruben wrote:

Robert De Dolfijn wrote:
Billy Ruben like the punk that he is, probably got bummed in jail.

Not a chance...
They offered me section 33,but that means I'm a dangerous and violent schizophrenic...I wanted section 32,I walk,but a nutter.
I had no where to live,so Gaol was the only option.
Whilst there,I got contacts for ex-soviet weapons,rocket launchers,hand grenades,fragmentations...shit like that.
They said I was a terrorist...now I have the weapoms to be one,but Fook religeons...I just hate cops.
I used my fathers ex-masonic lingo and admitted to the wardens,I'm the son of a former officer...
they put me in protection,cell on my own...I watched Antiques Roadshow and Poldark on the ABC...Pulled my dick on occasion and had bad gas from gaol food.
After sentencing,I went to Junee,when they cancelled the sale of tobacco...so I spent the days,feeding tuna to the gaol cat in the garden.
I lived for this ad on TV huh...

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Corey Andrews is dead/Bela Lagusi dead - Bauhaus   Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:57 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
https://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/young-man-killed-in-motorway-crash-was-our-court-j/3097266/

It's a shame you people have to learn the hard-way.Don't forget who you threatened and crossed.
I'll let them have their article in the newspaper without contacting the writer/journalist and giving the other side of his story.How he ripped off everyone he met,stole money out of his ex-partners purse to buy drugs and alcohol and lie to her face about it.How he fucked every bird in town,I'd walk past him at night,winter,he'd be shirtless hand in hand with another girl,whilst Jessica was packing up her flower stall.How he tried to force me to take over a contract to live in a shitty factory that had raw sewerage on the floor,then came with his redneck fuckwit father and hillybilly adopted brother Raymond,bats in hand,to smash the HR up,whilst Sam,my ex-partner,who was contravening an AVO the cops put me on,visiting me,apologising,as she was mentally ill at the time,due to a terminal illness that is managed now,but not before I was the victim of it,thanks to manipulative cops like Matthew Voeterell,whom ever crosses paths with me in civilian land may have his throat ripped out with my teeth,that includes you Blink,who I see shopping every second Friday,pasty white and looking cancerous,like you should,who do you think's doing it.Hmmmmm ?!?!...

Every cop that's been involved with me since 2010-2015,there's nowhere to run and whilst I haven't got my car=parts back,is only bad for you and your loved ones,get it now ?.

But Corey has nothing to complain about,he lived a full-life,the person I blame for the poor life advice,is his dead-shit father.You see these Taree scumbags don't bring up their kids with the right direction in life.It's just a game to screw over everybody for their own game and amusement.

When you come from the gutter like you did kid and land a good woman like Jessica,you cherish it and be thankful.If her father trusted you,which he didn't,you could've been the driver,picking up flowers from their E-lands home,made a good life together.Give back,what she gave you,but nah ! I bet she set a trap and caught you out rooting around.

I still have respect for that girl,she was going to give me a chance and I wouldn't have let her down.

But what I can't stand,was she was willing to lie to herself just to keep the cutest boy in town,hoping one day he'd grow out of it.

No Jessica,people are either scum or not,from childhood to adult,rarely they change.Unless they meet true demons of the left-hand path and if they survive it,they just might turn to the path.The right hand path...

Anyway police,have a chat with Megan Taynge about her father hiring a rebel biker hitman...he died three weeks later.

Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 187824764  Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 187824764  Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 187824764  Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 187824764

Proud of that one.

Next in line.... Argo Hennesey...I want my parts back,he betrayed my son and spied for you for years,not the first time the police infiltrated my family,lied to her as well...didn't you.Told her I was sleeping around,I haven't,I play a clean game when I do this...

so you'll loose BIGTIME in the end,not me.I'm hunting you all in ways you'll never escape or understand and next week,I kick off the BIG GAME with the Premiere of NSW and every stinking media format.

I hate you Freemasons,I want blood,but keeping my hands clean....I already got you,very soon now.

Very soon now.

Now PIGS,I'm back in Taree for revenge and blood,McCartney wanted to say how dangerous I am,now you can find out the hard way....

I got some real surprizes for you boys,RPG style...you swore black and blue to the Baird government I'm a terrorist....the contacts I made in prison and the hardware available to me now

Gave me an erection...I'm also a better shot than 80% of you cunts anyway,especially with SMG...

$600 for fragment grenades...that's just for starters...and yes I know how to use them effectively.

1.5-2 second cook-off ...starburst configuration,small squad of officers,hoaxed scenario....you get the drift.

The only weak part of the plan,which female to trust with the bogus phone call.

Mr Hennesey,The Creator,your phone number 0434 422 597,you saboutaged the brakes and steering on my car,the HR Holden,now I've written a lovely long email to the State Government,after she deals with you and Samantha,then I'm going to deal with each and everyone of you personally...

I'm going to show you how to saboutage properly,professionally.
And don't forget,you took my family from me,I fooking hate being the good guy,none of you leant nothing,now you can learn,through loss and pain.Have a nice day....   Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 187824764  Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 220975493
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End   Taree - Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games Part 2:Beginning To End
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3