Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread   The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 2:11 pm

The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread ExcMfgrl

This is to pay homage to the Goddess Bastet,who brings protection to home and family,pleasure and sexuality,nemesis to Apep the serpent,she turns into a cat at night protecting Ra.Mother to the lion headed God of war Maahes.Her cult sect was in Bubastis.

Kindness pleases her.
"

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:39 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : resize pictures/rename title)
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Chief Mouser - The Downing Street Cats   The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 2:25 pm

Mark Felton is a Youtube content creator that usually focuses on World War stories that are quite fascinating.This is different from his normal approach and covers the life and role of Larry the Downing St Cat and those other who proceeded over the years to the original "Chief Mouser" an official and payed title.Hilarious Larry's battles with other "Chief Mousers" and dark whispers surround a wife to a previous Prime Minister giving rumours to the media press.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Jim Jacobi - Telepathic Cat Tumbleweed -    The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 2:48 pm

Found an insane independent artist named Jim Jacobi,with an appreciation for cats coupled with crazy music.Like his style,psychobilly pussy.

I know these two artist are having fun,the truth is,certain cats really are,some even play games with your mind to make you realize,the cat is on your level.

This is the story about Pudden Cat.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: American Shorthair   The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2023 12:48 am

The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread CVn3UD4l

Beautiful Creature.If I was to leave Earth for Orion after Beetlejuice's passing,it's only the animals,crazy music and driving.I'd miss.I wonder if cat came from Lyra.Heard about the inter-galactic wars they had there.With the scaley ones...I swear allegiance to The Lyrans,the enemy of my enemy is my friend as they say.

It's been said cats would take over the world...if only...they had opposable thumbs.I really could imagine a cat flying a UFO,hell funny.    The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread 1323215478

The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread VBfz7Up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : resize pictures)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Cat HATES Justin Bieber (official video)   The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2023 3:37 pm

The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread FqZtcoNm
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Pudden The Magical Cat #1 lucky kitty - brian jonestown massacre   The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 11:11 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
1986-87

Scott Francis was my best friend when we were school students.He is witness in these events involving Pudden,the most hilarious and psychic cat you'll ever meet and my best and closest companion.

Scott would come over to my Buff Point house,right on the water,smoke pot,laugh and have a good time.We also had another member of the group,Pudden,who would walk in uninvited and hop on the bench,stick his nose in a bong,whilst full of smoke and get bent.That was done in front of four of us and thus began Pudden the pot smoking cat phase of his life.He initiated it,never once enticed.

44 Buff Point Ave was the next door neighbours house.It had a three and a half foot elevation providing a sneak away for naughty activities.It was a holiday home at that time,when the Central Coast still had a vacation season,it's not now,just an extension of suburban sprawl.

Scott had come over with just a small head of this purple looking stuff,with a nice smell.It was only two or three cones each and I cut it up in mums sowing shed and we hopped the fence,mull tin,bong and lighter.Pudden seen what was going on and came over the fence too,running up my right hand side,looking up at me.

"Sorry Pudden,we only got a few cones today,next time".Pudden was stunned and stopped still looking up at me.I don't know why I said it,Pudden was quite welcome,but greed and the fact there was only a few cones of this awesome stuff,I cut my Pudden out of the deal.

Pudden had a glint in his eye and walked away to the right of the North facing,disappears around the corner.Scott and I go under the house,make ourselves comfortable.There's no wind,so we blow towards a hole in the wall that used to allow large bore piping mounted through the north support wall.All the smoke was cornered in one part of the underground all filtering through a small hole to the outside.

Packers privilege,so I went first,even when it was Scott's buds,he preferred  I go first mostly.This quality pot was one cone gear.Scott finishes his cone and I'm already there.It took a few minutes for me to even pack a second,when usually it's slam them in quick as you can,no,this stuff,really gripped the lungs.

Scott has his second and hands back the bong to me.I let it fall from my grip and the old torch bong,red with a yellow and clear end cap,hit squarely on the ground and then it happened.

There was a slight distortion around Scott and I.Everything went into slow motion.The water in the bong,shot up the opening and out and formed into a flower shape,beautiful and in slow motion,Scott looks at me and said,"Did you see that ?",looking at him,I nodded,Scott's voice was slow and drawn out.

What we both witnessed here was a distortion in time,It was beautiful,psychedelic and just for a moment,a glimpse into another dimension,where time runs at a different speed.

We come out of it back to normal time and crawl out from under the house,Scott spots Pudden and points,"Look what that cat's doing",laughing.There was Pudden,at the only hole in the wall,his nose pressed against it as smoke files around his head.He turns,looks me in the eye and smiles,runs around the both of us,hops on the fence,looks back and smiles the biggest smile.

Scott's blown away laughing,"The cat's smiling",Pudden always used to play on Scott.One of the few friends my cat liked,even though Scott isn't a cat person.
But we had funny run ins with Possum one night invading Scott's old Mitsubishi Sigma at a beach carpark access road,cool things used to happen,except one time I got drunk and did something stupid.He told me later,disgusted with me.

But with Pudden it was always an adventure.I'd wag highschool,write my own absentee letters as my cursive writing was the same as my mothers,even signatures.Stay home while the parents worked and smoke pot with Pudden,down on the waterfront  hidden in a windbreak we made.Together,after a smoke,we'd sit and watch the stunt planes do loop the loop and barrel rolls over the lakes,

I looked into Pudden's eyes as he watched the planes,his blissful happiness I could see.I felt the same.I borrowed my brothers "Boom-Box" and played Brian Eno's 'Spider And I',Julie With...,Backwater and others.One of the best days I ever had,just Pudden and I.

I loved him more than anything in this world.

Years later I watched documentaries on cats movements,slowed down.Their preciseness and agility is unsurpassed.Many have spoken how cats live between two worlds and I believe that,two dimensions at once and therefore subject two laws of physics,at once giving them incredible abilities and awareness.How many times videos have surfaced with cats and dogs reacting to spiritual presences.Quite a few.

Pudden gave Scott and I a glimpse into his world.It was a shared hallucination others would say...Nah,Scott and I are two different people,we see things differently.This was a gift,from Cat.

Never ever was Pudden knocked back for a cone again.

Anton Newcombe and The Brian Jonestown Massacre is the best music going these days.Their early albums could be termed revivalist,in that,their sound harkens back to the late 60's with influences like Stones/Beatles,The Velvet Underground and other obscure acts only Anton would know.Don't like to label his music except for excellent.

I love the guy,especially with his flaws.If you're a band member,just don't goof off,or you might get a kick in the backside.He's one of the few who can sing about love without making one puke.He's a tortured genius with music,playing 40+ instruments.Never sells out and has his own record and music company,Cargo Records.

I said once to him through his youtube channel,your music is like an opiate high,but more addictive in a positive way.He like it.He only knows me as thelyran.

But it wasn't the truth.The truth is weirder.If you could put a cats thought-waves into music,this is how it would sound.I love a kitties mind,sleepy and aloof one moment,up jumping about,rolling around the next.A little bit trippy and playful at the same time.

Pudden hated my punk-rock,but he'd like or tolerate this,if only he was here to witness it.But it was the only negative Pudden had against me,some of the darker music I played back then in his time.

Another thing cool about Anton,he loves cats,you could see that when he played at the Communist Hall,on the music documentary Dig!.He speaks to the cat through the microphone,"Meow,Meow,Meow" and this Russian Blue mix (guessing) looks up at Anton stunned,appears embarrassed and scuttles off to the rooms out back.

Anyway,enjoy #1 Lucky Kitty,Demo and studio.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Pudden's First Cone - Cats Try Catnip For The First Time   The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 1:35 pm

1986,October,a Wednesday,sport day at Northlakes Highschool.It was close to end of term and the year 11 students had the option not to attend sports at that time of year,probably to aid study with the final exams,a noble notion,but in practice ?.

Scott and I as usual had plans to get bent at my place and catch bus home later after he soaked his eyes in visine,marijuana back then gave you red-eye.No,really,far superior to todays efforts.All the good local strains were busted out of existence by operation 'Noah" thanks to state police.Haven't seen Buddha Sticks since 1986,good purple head or Mango Madness.All good old style drugs are gone.Replaced with todays synthetic or genetic mutations and the government made it that way.THEY invented the ICE epidemic.

But this time Scott surprised me.He bought two chicks from class,a brunette named Michelle Adair by memory and a tall,well built ginger girl,someone I should've appreciated more,as I can't remember her name.She never continued to Year 12.She was cool,quiet.Never picked she smoked.Scott must've had his eye on one of them,wasn't upset he didn't ask me to bring the girls,but since we were smoking in mums sowing shed on that waterfront Buff Point ave property.Loved it there.
Pudden did too.

We all go into this cabin,it was built before the main house.Four chairs are arranged around a small table.Got a nice $20,four grams of decent sinsemilla.Enough for four of us three times over.

I start to cut up,"Oh,hello Pudden",this huge...how to describe him.He has a white chest-plate and stomach,white sox and a black,brown and silver thickish stripes.Male,de-sexed before I got him,handsome beautiful cat,a few people tried to steal him from me when I was younger.

He'd wait everyday at the rusted out water-tank for me after school,3:15 in the afternoon.We'd greet eye to eye and I'd smile my biggest smile "Hey Pudd,how you been ?".Stroking him as he purred.It was one of the few things to brighten me everyday.Except rain,he hated water.But today,the four of us were early,12:45 to 1pm.Pudden watched the strange entourage from the garden,a well hidden landscaped affair with over-hanging growth and a retainer wall.

Just as I finished "mulling the pot",Pudden appeared in the doorway, took note of "Fran",noticed the two girls and how their uniforms differed from the boys.Observant Puddy.Pudden looked at the ginger girl,then Michell,she was the loudest.Right,cone time,to much talking.

The gentleman Fran (Scott) is,"Packers privilege Baybo",a nick name I got from Karl Hayes.,a Nazi punk rocking drum player.Funny bastard,but he sold me out when they threw a rock at a car and blamed the "Black Fella",me.

I didn't even know I was aboriginal back then,Mum hid it from me.And I didn't want to know.When I grew up,it wasn't something talked about or to be proud of.Karl told me years later,"Baybo" meant baby Aboriginal.They knew before I did !.It was Leanne Kimpton's mother who told me to ask Mum about who I really am.

I pulled the cone expertly.Now this isn't your usual cone,it was a 3/4 size party cone.Fran is handed that old torch,converted to a bong,it'smooth to smoke from,with fresh water.He easily pulls the cone after about 10 seconds.I look at Michelle and realized,I've treated everyone fairly and the equally today so the girls get the same.Big mistake.

Now I was surprized these two decent well to do middle class girls would even smoke,let alone be interested in us two blokes so I just treated them
normally with no emotional clouds in the way of thought.Clean and detached.Michelle started the cone and pulled quite heavily on it and got to 3/4 of the cone through and erupts in a volcano of smoke,coughing and belching.She shakily  puts down the torch and smoke overflows and it's completely filled dense with it.Pudden looks at me,then looks at Fran,then his eyes fixed on Michelle gagging.

Pudden's head turns sideways,still looking at Michelle and jumps up on the table and plants his nose in the bong's opening,sealing it off,as this bong had no "Shotty",a small hole to allow the end smoke to suck quick.That was a strategic move by me as Fran and I had to frequently smoke outside,in wind,so lighting,covering and smoking was quite an artform.

The three of them erupt into laughter,the rolling around dribbling type.This goes on for two or three minutes as I silently look on with a question mark written on my face.I take away the bong and look inside,not one trace of smoke and this thing was billowing.I lean down and look into Pudden's "Thousand Yard Stare","Pudden,you alright ?".

Pudden vanishes from the table and chases Jake the Jack Russell whom just slipped out of his collar in fear of this colossal of a cat and runs around the house three times with Pudden,almost smiling in pursuit.The poor dog,half the size of the cat,collapses into an asthmatic convulsion and Pudden just walked up satisfied and goes to the shed.His shed,a toilet converted to lawn locker.

Inside is a kilo box of Go-Cat dried food.Again,3/4 filled.Pudden eyes the bottom of the box,out stretches his front right leg,and actually flicks his paw over revealing one protruding claw.He viciously swipes to the left,opening up the bottom seam as little biscuits avalanche out the slit.
Pudden's Jack-Pot payed its dividends.

Greedy eyes,munchie eyes gorged on the mess he made as I go off to have a few cones,I only had one.The talk was about the cat.After a while,they left and I heard a very audible fart noise coming from Pudden's shed.There he was,bloated like a beach-ball,collapsed on his side,asleep and flatulant,where he remained for three days.I had to clean the most disgusting litter tray of all time.

Pudden initiated smoking pot from that day forward and when ever I got it.I thought they like catnip,but Pudden was a misogynist,he hated and competed with every female I was with and he didn't have too,he'd win.    And he pulled a better cone than Michelle did,that's why his head went sideways looking at her,like,"What's up with her ?,can't she keep up with the boys".And indeed,Pudden was one of the boys.

A misogynistic Cat ?.

Terry Slattery the blonde surfer girl would know.

After "Fat-Shaming" Pudden Cat.

Next story about Pudden,when he was most displeased with her.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The fat shaming of Pudden - Little Doll - The Stooges   The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 2:27 am

Billy Ruben-Jason Cook wrote:
Dave was an idiot and a dangerous friend to have.He'd go out into a walkways in a Gosford based nature reserve,hug trees then covered in leeches.He'd come down my driveway and all three animals would attack him,Jake the Jack Russell would choke himself on the leash trying to bite Dave,Pudden Cat would launch successful raids and jump out of the garden,kicking Dave in the head with his hind legs and Fred the Galah would screech his most hideous squawk when the target passes the cage.

My animals hated him and I should've listened to them...

Buff Point Ave 1986
Terri Slattery was a bleach blonde from a well to do family,not even 50 meters up the road.Her brother just joined the Ambulance service and it was the first time I seen a family shield,ahhh,this is what a Freemason family is like.Terri later become a police officer,probably joined The Order of the Eastern Star by now,smart for promotions in her job.Still,I wouldn't discriminate against her to this day,despite my ill feelings to certain cliques in the force.

She was a friend I had to send away,my family was disintegrating and I didn't want her to see the worst in us.I was sad when I told her not to come back.I wasn't in love with her,she came down,bludged a smoke every afternoon and I'd enjoy talking to her.She went out with an older guy,whom her parents hated.I respected Terri and never made a move on her,but one night,there was feelings,I felt it from both of us.But I never crossed the line.

Had she said she was horny,I would've gone down on her as much as she wanted,teach me how to please a girl.But her parents knew I wasn't planning anything,I knew my place and couldn't afford a good girl like her.When I crashed my Cortina out the front of her house,her parents come running out,"Where's Terri ?".I looked at them dumb-founded,"Back at my place",as the father handed my exhaust back,slightly burning his hands.I would never endanger her like that,if I was an idiot,it was on my own.

Terri wasn't a fan of cats. Definitely not Pudden.She never noticed he was always close by if I was out.Pudden took an interest in all my friends,whether he liked them or not and chose the examples he liked and interacted with them,Scott being his favourite.Dave Wilson his least.

Two days prior,Terri came down for a cigarette.I just changed from Winfield blue,which is dry,to Winfield red,a 16 milligram cigarette,four more than blue.It's moister,but with a kick and I enjoyed that bit.Going without for hours and getting head spins.She complained after coughing,"It's a bit strong isn't it ?".I apologized but it was better "Spin for the pot too".I was sick of the dry throat.I didn't want her hooked like I was.

Miss those days.

After Terri came good from coughing,there was a loud audible fart and we both looked in direction of the shed.There was Pudden,laying on his side and he looked up when we both looked.Terri laughed,"That Cat farted",giggling with a high pitch.Pudden looked at her,with a quizzical look on his face,then an insulted look,as his ears turned back in annoyance.

He glared at her like those annoying butcher birds he slaughtered.I could see,in his eyes,"What the hell is she looking and laughing at".

Two days later,Terri came down.I stick a fag in her mouth and light it for her.She exhales and relaxes,she must've gone without for a long time.Cigarettes were only about $5-8 a pack.Not like now,as a cigarette now is valued at $2 each.

We were talking in the courtyard,near the foldable clothes hanger,when Pudden appeared from the under-growth and sat in front of us as Terri talked.I greeted Pudd with a nod of acknowledgment and he slightly closed his eyes looking at mine.A cats way of saying "Hello my friend".

"Look at that fat thing",Terri snarled.Pudden,looking indignant at first,then smiled his evilest smile.He got up and walked up to Terri looking her dead in the eye."Terri,what are you doing ?,Pudden's 14 years old,he understand s the whole English language.This is his place,his territory !!!..."

Pudden takes place not one foot in front of her and sits,Looks her in the eye,raises his right paw and swipes it,claws extended,across Terri's knee.I saw for just a short second,little tiny spurts of blood on first slash.I had such good eye sight back then,in the military reservist,when I fired from the hip,I could follow a bullets trajectory,adjust and be on target,without tracer rounds.

Those little spurts of blood seemed to be suspended in time."Did you see that ?",she winced.I replied,"Be respectful,this is his place",pleading with her,hoping she didn't make the fatal move of kicking him.Otherwise,Pudden would've wrapped himself around her face,slashing with all four paws and digging in with his fangs on her head.

Pudden could be violent,actually,Ultra-Violent.It wasn't just Terri's tone that angered Pudden,he did understand her language,I talked to Pudden quite openly,all the time.He was equal to us in my books and Pudden expected to be treated that way.

But he had a killer streak,but selective,as I taught him what birds he could have,which ones that are prohibited,that includes frogs and other good mammals,no touch.But a good mouse,bird catcher and a source of punishment for my brother Shane.

But never brother Jim,he was the best in the family.

And Jim is the reason I got Pudden in the first place after a horrible act of vengeance, from a neighbor.

One of the few acts of kindness I ever got,from a human being...and he was a five year old kid,if that.

Lyrics
Little doll I can't forget
Smoking on a cigarette
In my life a real queen
Prettiest thing I ever seen
Uh-huh
You're the one who makes me sing
Bring happiness and everything
You're the only real one
A real way to have some fun
Uh- huh
But I don't know you little doll
I don't know you little doll
Come on shake
Come on shake
Come on shake you little doll
Shake you little doll
Come on... shake
Come on shake
Shake you little doll

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Better song to describe Terry)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Pudden Versus Funnel Web Spiders   The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 10:01 am

We had been living for a year at 46 Buff Point Ave moving from Wyee Point.It was a new residence,on the waterfront,nice stepped retaining wall with garden,landscaped with Buffalo Grass coming from a turf farm in Sydney.Real thick stuff this is,thank God dad still had this Victa V96 two-stroke mower from the mid 1970's.This thing had like a "Power-band",cut through anything,4 Strokes were weak in those days.

I thought this was paradise for Pudden and I.No ticks either.A bonus,since I nearly lost him a few years earlier.

We spent countless hours on the waterfront together,moving boulders and made a small rock pontoon,a wind-break,tracks through the long grass.There was a water tank mounted out the front yard,with a small cabin.The original dwelling of the property,that Mum converted to a sewing shed,made baby clothes and sold them at Ettalong Markets.A hobby,that become a small business.

Pudden got accustomed to the time I got home from high-school,3:15 in the afternoon.He'd sit on the water tank supports and wait for me every afternoon,big pats,a kiss and a hug,Pudden may've been a tough ferocious cat,but with me, affectionate ,put his front paws around my neck and hug and smooch me.I always said cats are more affectionate than dogs,but you have to earn a cats love.Dogs,give it away.

It was spring 1986,I had just got changed from uniform into the usual Australian summer dress,t-shirt,shorts and bare feet.I come out to play with Pudden and give him his daily brush.He was easy going except for the stomach,which he playfully attacked the brush.But he wasn't there.

I seen movement under the tower and noticed Pudden toying with something that moved.Then this thing reared up on it's legs,Pudden swiped at it and it struck back,Pudden meowed loudly in pain or shock.And I realized what it was,a large Funnel Web Spider.

Running to the shed,where mower fuel was kept,grab the can and douse this thing.I used matches in those days,lit it and flicked on the spider,lighting him and the surrounding area up.I sat with Pudden,holding back tears,thinking he's going to die.

After the fire died, surveying the burnt area,the grass no longer there,revealed all these holes.I walked along the front lawn,more web filled holes,the lawn was infested with them.I poured fuel down one hole and felt a furry feeling stirring under my bare-feet.I stepped back only to see a number of funnel webs come out.

Racing back inside,I put my leather school shoes back on,no socks.Back to the fuel can,Pudden waiting patiently,like he was at attention in the military.

The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread UE2QTEOm

I soaked that front lawn and hundreds of spiders came out of their holes,slow moving and groggy.

I clapped twice at Pudden,meaning stand back,lighting a crumpled piece of newspaper,throwing it into the centre,turning instantly and ran into the car-port.

WHOOMP !!!

The flames was a solid wall at least four to five foot off the ground.A slight rush of air behind me sucked into the inferno.I heard this hissing and screaming,I don't know if it was the spiders all wailing in pain or if it was just the sound of their bodies roasting.Pudden and I crouched besides the wall,smiling at each other.

Smoke drifting up,we both walk around,what was once lush lawn was now a moonscape,devoid of life,blackened and barren.

Dads LJ Torana comes screaming down the street into the drive-way.
"What the f@ck have you done !".I put up my hands in surrender,"Dad,Dad,Dad,take a close look before you hit me".He leers closer and actually pats me on the shoulder,"Good job son"."It was Pudden who found them".He looks at Pudden,"Good cat".

I knew my father had a phobia about Funnel Web Spiders.He'd go on killing sprees,spraying the whole yard back at our old 17 Adam St Campsie home.
It had the typical shiny black and brown Sydney funnel web type.This is way back before the antivenom,eight legged terrorist.In the 70's,as a kid,I poked a hole,with a stick and these fangs came out first,followed by a fat bodied female.

I was not three foot away,when this thing hunched down on it's rear legs and I ran,looking back to see the spider jump maybe two to three foot off the ground leaping after me.YES,some species DO JUMP !.Slamming the rear glass sliding door shut,the spider ceased it's pursuit and just sat there,(getting the chills as I write) looking at me for a number of minutes,before it crawled away.

My father's phobia was justified.

It was a year before I had to mow the front lawn again.Just the back and waterfront reserve,a big job,even now.

The Central Coast was changing in the early to mid 1980's from holiday and cheap residence to suburban sprawl and population growth.Many landscape supplies came from Sydney companies.I often wonder how many areas were infected with this species strain.

I think back now,how many nights I walked bare foot out there in ignorance of that infestation. If it wasn't for a cat,someone could've been bit.

Always pay attention to the interest of a cat,it may just reveal hidden dangers.  

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I just had to put the picture in)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Not So Picture Perfect   The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 4:25 am

The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread HgGrm3z

I tried to tell Sam,just be natural with Pudden,don't force friendship,just let it happen.
She,like everyone,never listens to me.I got on with her cat,Tabby,a 'Tuxedo" cat.When I stayed over her Tuggerah house,I slept with her cat who would push me out of bed and on the floor,but I took the blankets.Muscular cat,it had two lawn mower wheels around it's neck to stop it running away.Hated that about her family.

Pudden was a tough and mean cat if you mess with him.He was usually just a silent observer.I loved his emotions he'd show me,written on his face.

So this is a horrible picture of Pudden,but it's the only one I got.Somewhere in a box,Sam has 20+ rolls of undeveloped films.Slim I'll get my hands on them.

You can have a guess what he's thinking.

Sam,Pudden HATED punk rock.

Sam would obey what my parents said as they were leaving for the night,"...and don't have that cat at the table".As soon as they left,Pudden hopped up on a chair at the table as I'm looking at him smiling.

Sam goes to Usher Pudden off the chair and she is met with two sets of eyes beaming at her "How Dare You".She burst into tears and it was the first time she noticed Pudden and I were in synch together.An unspoken language.I cut myself off from humans,but a cat I'll let them see who I am with no barriers.It's why I befriend cats so easy.

But Pudden was no ordinary cat.Everyone could see that.Even the memory of him now gets me through the toughest of times,or being alone,which I chose to be.Thirty years after his death,I still laugh or cry thinking about him.

You'd be in the toilet or shower,a memory would come by and I'd burst out laughing.Of course I was alone and people would ask what I'm laughing about.

Looking and sounding crazy.

Thanks Pudden,you're still getting me to this day,32 years later.

Love you old boy.

When I was ten,before we left Sydney,I told my mother I wanted to clone Pudden.They have that technology now.He's buried at a Helena Ave,Ellalong property where he spent his last days.

I thought about grave robbing him.But I won't.Not the money.I want Pudden's soul and personality,his memories restored.I can't have that.

I was robbed of his last three years with him.Work,relationships,during the whole time,I just wanted Pudden.

He died in my arms with a purr.

Next,Pudden and the 40 Hour Famine.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: A Shrine To Bastet   The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 8:16 pm

The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread Xqf0tT3l

The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread KynFywdl

My travelling shrine to Bastet,
Found figurines on ebay today featuring Egyptian and Bastet themes.This is a little Witch-Cat selection I've been buying over time from the local novelty shop.

The new shrine will have a center-piece with a stone carving/sculpture from Cairo,between $400-600.It's over two foot tall,heavy and all Egyptian themed Gods,Obelisks,Symbols.

But truthfully,it's kindness to cats and animal life-forms is what matters.

By the way,for you suspicious types,the star on the figurines is pointing upwards,not down.They're good witch kitties.  The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread 187824764

They're was a Baphomet resin figurine,but felt a little uncomfortable with that one.Proclaiming to be a adherent of Bastet is one thing,but paying homage to the symbols of the dark ones,no thanks.

When I reach my final destination and get a rescue cat or kitten,it'll cost a bit in blue-tack to stick the figurines down.Cats love knocking them off the shelf.

The best toy you can get them,make a castle,obstacle or hide-away with cardboard boxes.Saves your furniture too.A string and toy,play chasings running away from cat,he or she will chase you.Maybe with a soft pawing or clawing when they catch you,"Tag you're it".

Lisa Cat was a genius,I always said,if cats had opposable thumbs...
Lisa was heartbreaking,only lived to four and a half,brain tumors and other complications and suffered just to be with me.Sitting on my shoulders all day long,smooching me when ever I looked at her.

Miss her too.

The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread EjaFJ7Gl

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add a video)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: 40 hour Famine   The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 8:17 pm

One thing Pudden,like all cats,love their food.And I never missed his dinners.Even when I got kicked out of home with an argument with the parents,I'd drive,or train and bike ride from Wyee Station to Buff Point,everyday to feed Pudd.

The old HR was unregistered and I'd sneak down the Freeway,with only the exhaust manifold and three foot of exhaust pipe,sounding like a loud tractor.Silly things one used to do back then.Drive around with a large bottle of beer between your legs.When I was low on fuel,I'd hop on the train,with bike,travel to Wyee and make my way to Buff Point.That was 1990.

This is 1983.
Back then,like the dreaded Operation Noah,the state government ran public awareness campaigns like The 40 Hour Famine for the world's starving and impoverished.Also designed to raise funds and empathy with school children of the Western World.

Pudden usually didn't partake in these activities.In fact,he'd say,"You can blow it out your arse,I'm not starving for no-one",with ears flicked back.Pudden helped Pudden,with a soft spot for me.

Pudden just like food,loved a good fight.Glad feline HIV wasn't around back then.Like human AIDS,I believe the feline version was developed and released by the CSIRO to reduce the feral population.The human version by the W.H.O. and other global bodies.Just a conspiracy theory.  Wink

Pudden,NEVER lost a fight,maybe a draw with a Possum.But Cat,Dog,Human,Pudden the undefeated champion.I remember the dog that attacked Jake,severing an artery and nearly killing him (Dad stopped the bleeding),Pudden defended Jake,wrapping himself around the dog,gouging and ripping it's face and eyes,Pudden screaming,"Mmmrrrrooowww",with the dog yelping,sprinting back to its house,with Pudden still attached.

The dog didn't learn it's lesson,it came by the next week and I put two .22 air-rifle slugs in its arse,saving Dad another vet bill.Dad stole that rifle later.
Back in those days you could buy an SKS on the shelf at K-Mart Lakehaven.I preferred the SLR L1A1,than cheap imitations of an AK.But you don't use assault rifles on the street,Pigging,yeah.Stealth for the street,.22 sub-sonics.But those days are gone.

Food and fighting was Pudden's pleasures.And smooching his loved companion,me.I was inside,reading this weird 1980's magazine on UFo's and unexplained,silly spoof stories.Like "Man marries a mermaid".It was quiet when all of a sudden the wails of two cats fighting shattered the silence.

"That's Pudden",throwing the magazine down,running out the front,I seen a scuffle and fur flying out from under the next doors box trailer.It was all ginger fur.I slid under to see the two cats in a tumble roll breaking free when they realized I was there,Pudden hissed at the worse for wear ginger,
thinking this is my chance I out-stretched my hand to grab Pudd by the scruff,when he turned with a look in his eye I never seen before,the aggression,he was possessed,biting me on the thumb,full force,not the playful type,puncturing the nail and bottom thumb.

Wincing in pain,I pulled back,but Pudd was still hooked up,until I jerked free,hurting even more.Now there was only one time Pudden sort of hurt me but was a beautiful pain.He'd knead the top of my thighs with his claws,what Americans call "Making biscuits" whilst laying on my laps.

But this pain was intense.The ginger cat seeing his chance fled,Pudd looked back,realized what he done and who he hurt,had this sorry look on his face and sprinted off as well.He never come back that Friday night.The TV advert in the background was reminding all the children to collect as many sponsors for this week-ends 40 Hour Famine.

I got out the door Saturday morning,no Pudd,that day or night and he misses another meal.By Sunday morning I'm panicking and searches were held by Dad and his mates looking for the elusive cat.It's four o'clock and I heard a meow,but not seeing him.He meows again and I look up and there is Pudden,wide eyed,with a sorry and pleading look on his face.He was forty foot up a tree,that was the height of the ladder to get him down.

Dad went up and tried to carry cat from behind,but Pudden struggled,quickly flicking around,digging his claws into Dads chest,leaving him at first screaming then muttering obscenities all the way down the ladder.Dad reached the ground,un-plucks Pudden,hands him over to me and I hug him,Pudd hugging me back,smooching extra hard in an apologetic way,he could see I had full forgiveness and just happy to have him back.

Happily opening a tin of tuna,he devours like a prisoner having his first meal after release,thinking he was a prisoner of his own making.

Pudden didn't have any sponsors for the famine.Actually,none of us never knew he could do it or was going to.Not only he performed the famine,but he protested himself from the tree-tops,"I hurt Jason,I'm a bad Puddy".

He never ever hurt me again after that.Even in our playful fights,he was softer proceeding the bite.Hurt like hell,like little serrated daggers.
But seeing his humbleness was so cute.

But I never interrupted his clashes from that point on.That killer instinct and look in his eyes,like a berserker Viking,near possessed with blood-lust.

But he was my butch-cat and loved him all the same

Talking Kitty Cat 18 - No Kitty Food

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Brother Shane   The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 10:30 pm

After you read this,you'd think I hated brother Shane,but I didn't.He had negative traits, spitefulness,machiavellian minded, fraudulent schemer, a whinger.The positive,artist,funny,appreciates humour, imaginative.A self loving and self serving type of person.To absorbed to have a pet.Not like Brother Jim or myself.

I suppose I could be a bit cruel to him at times,but he starts it.He used to drive me crazy as a kid,banging his head on a pillow,every night before he could sleep.The doctors called it hyperactivity,todays ADHD,new terminology,same thing.But instead of the drug therapy today,back in the 70's they treated it with restrictive diets,no preservatives or colours.Didn't work,but I got my own room instead of sharing.

When I was three and Shane was one,we shared a bath and he farted with a follow through of a small turd.I was screaming,standing on the edges of the iron-bath."Mum,Mum,shane poo-ed in the bath".Mum dries me off scolding Shane.Next bath,I set him up and let go of a whopper,big brown floating cigar."Mum,mum,he did it again",knowing Shane still couldn't speak then.The size should have given it away it didn't exit from Shane,not to bright hey Mum.

Didn't have to share baths no more either.She used me to mind him,but her workload increased just a little after that.

As we grew up,we tormented each other.You go to thump him and he'd throw himself on the floor before contact,like those pansies on soccer fields trying for a penalty kick.It worked a few times until he got caught and punished by Mum and never believed again.

Then I invented "Toe Bite".I would say in my most deepest and manly voice,"Now it is time for ...Toe Bite" and I'd open my Big Toe and the next toe and grab on to Shane's leg or other tender part and bite and squeeze with them.he'd scream and carry on until he conformed with my request.

Shane and Pudden didn't care much for each other.Pudden was good to brother Jim,cause he was decent and cared,but not Shane.

So I invented another torture for Shane.This is '86 Buff Point.Shane would be drawing some battle scene,quiet and serene he was.Pudden would be sitting in the middle of the lounge room,just relaxing.I'd smile and come up and rough Pudden up,swishing and brushing his fur the wrong way,riling the cat up.About 10 seconds of this and the cat's about to explode,but he won't hurt me,so I pick him up and throw him on Shane's lap.

"Rrroooowrrr",Pudd would sit up on two hind legs,Shane's face one of terror,Pudd would start swiping and slashing against his face in a playful way.Shane didn't think so,but if Pudden meant it,there would be no face.

Pudden was in on the joke.And I took advantage,knowing Pudd would never hurt me again after that bite during the famine,but he needs a vent if riled up and Shane was punching bag.

The fun we had that Cat and I.

Talking Kitty Cat 22- Dogs Can't Talk

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Brother Shane Part 2   The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 8:48 pm

Brother Shane Part 2 1980 Sydney NSW
This doesn't cover a story about Pudden,but more of laziness,personal hygiene and the karma that goes with.Shane wasn't the healthiest kid,riddled with allergies, asthma,hyperactivity coupled with an arrogant attitude and disregard for those around him.

"For Christ sake,blow your nose",annoyed with his snorting and ruining a re-run of 'The Goodies'.Later that night with the adverts between The Goodies and Doctor Who,I showed Shane my new trick from year five science,lighting ones farts.Worked well twice,big billowy blue and yellow fire clouds erupting from the anus.But the third time,I was low on gas pressure and the flame sucked back up,burning my ring and searing inside my bowels.

Leaping off the couch screaming,I learnt my lesson in an instant,don't play rocket ship with your bum-hole.Shane was most amused.Actually, delirious
from lack of oxygen he laughed so hard.At my expense.That hurt my feelings,which meant bad karma for Shane.

Forward 10 years,1990,Wyee Station Platform.
I seen her a number of weeks before,beautiful,mousey coloured hair,small and petite,immaculate in dress and presentation.A young woman of class,I opened the door for her,meeting her eyes,I melted,my mind full of light,hoping for a thankyou,just a small recognition.Dressed in my dark blue railway uniform,with safety reflectors.

Revolted,she curled up her face in hideous hatred at my well mannered offering.Just then,Shane met at the door also,dressed in his neat bank attire,he never noticed her appreciative smile as she quickly shot back to me snarling.Shane and I order breakfast at the Hornsby McDonalds.He got the tasteless pancakes,hash-browns and a drink.My lowly budget only allowed for a McMuffin.I was sad.Shane snorted back a huge snot-ball and swallowed,throwing him a napkin,"Blow your f#cking nose damn you".I was wondering with my reaction if I was a little jealous,but no.

The next day,Shane and I are at Wyee station.I missed the earlier train and had to catch my brother's.The same beautiful girl is there,looks stoney face at me and I pretend not to notice her.She sees my brother and her face lights up and she smiles.Shane and I take shelter under the stairs from the morning sun,my back facing the rails,Shane facing me.

The beautiful girl walks in behind my brother,smiling.A small breeze brushes past,carrying her scent.I know what a woman smells like when she's turned on,she was more than wet,I could smell her blood engorged sex.She was going to put it on my brother.

Then lady karma stepped in.All those years of screaming at Shane to blow his nose,use tissues,clean yourself.All came to fruition...on my part.Ten years since I burnt my bum-hole,ten long years of hurt feelings.

The moment had come.

Shane tilted his head forward and to the left and I knew what was coming next.Instead of warning him,I let nature take it's course.Shane's right arm moved towards his nose with index finger extended,blocking his right nostril and with one huge breath,he exited the contents with one huge surge.

The snot was thick and foamy white,sticking to the edge of his nose in a long twelve to fourteen inch stretch.Shane uses his finger and detaches the length of snot from his nose and flicks it on the ground,looking like a slug trail.

The beautiful girl,with the scent of passion and wistful smile,stopped walking on the clouds of fantasy instantly.Her eyes wide open in shock and revulsion,she spun about on her heels,bending over,dry heaving trying not to vomit several times.

I looked and winked at Shane,nodding my head.Shane reciprocates in kind,thinking it was a sign of respect.'Poker Faced' I was,but truth be told,inside,it was side-splitting laughter.

A couple of weeks later,Shane and I,walked past the beautiful girl,where Shane smiled and greeted her.She pulls a face of hate and turns her back to us."What's wrong with that bitch",Shane said annoyed.I just smiled all knowing to myself.

That night,I told Shane the story,of her floating on clouds of love for him only to be exorcised by his filthiness.

He was most dis-pleased.Only cause that's one root that will never happen.

Did he learn ?.No.

I burnt my ring-gear by lighting farts.I only stuffed up once and learnt.I could've exploded as a human hand-grenade,with shit,everywhere.A bio-hazard.

Karma or 'Universal Alignment' is real.It's not coincidence or 'shit happens'.
And in this regard,God seemed to have a very twisted sense of humour played upon my brother.

That was his first warning,his second was when two of his fingers were chopped off.He said it was from breaking up two dogs in a fight.

I think it was from gambling,or a debt.I worry about him sometimes,but he's the one to seal his fate.Hope he doesn't leave me un-paid debts from hired goons or similar.

Might change my last name just in case,such is my faith in him.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Friskies Adventureland Commercial - Dear Kitten   The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 5:06 pm

Just some clever adverts to start the page.Well,one clever,the other cute.

Friskies :

Dear Kitten

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread   The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cat and Pudden Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next