Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. Empty
PostSubject: Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities.   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:16 am

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t2127-innit-welcome-to-police-sponsored-death-industriescorrectional-facilities

Billy Ruben on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:37 am

30minutes to court on trumpted up domestic issues,when Sam contested the Polices findings,after they near crushed my pelvis....so off to beat the bullshit and file my over-due court batlle and compensation from the NSW Police.Or I lose and end up Innit...Fuck the pigs.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities.   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:17 am

Billy Ruben on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 pm
scumbag maggots,got me again,three times arrested in a week,broke bail conditions...oh well,If I make it,Channel Sevens Today Tonight,The Federal Police and Julia Gillard tonight...Yes,I'm being set up on a hoax domestic violence order....in fact not writing has back-fired in a big way....talk soon,Billy.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities.   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:18 am

Billy Ruben on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:31 am
I'm waiting for my MRI scans of spine and pelvis,the cops keep arresting me on a AVO that Sam and the kids have been fighting to be annulled,it keeps me away from being home.I've been arrested near naked,no pants,just a dressing gown,beat up and slammed,Ingram was kneeing me in the ribs,then power driving me into the walll and bending my spine,one of them,stab me in the arse,the right butt cheek,with what looks like a needle-stick injury,everytime I try to go to the doctors,they arrest me.They froze me for 45 minutes in the back of a paddy wagon,with air conditioners set full on,with all three arrests,I was denied phone contatcs,lawyers,they appointed twice an incompetent,who on the first day was negotiating months of detention,section 32 they ignored,unless to get me locked up in a psyche ward.,They faked a scenario of resist arrest and justified their rough handling.I told my daughter,they're using her words to set me up,which she flew into a rage,I taught her to ring the police in case of violence,sexualk molest or nast arguements.I was under the guise Sams back was stuffed because of the disc,we fought and I said,come on,if you're having an affair,got a disease and covering it up,I'll be a modern guy and handle it,turns out,she has two fractures in her spine and I was devastated and emotional with the news,then the cops knocked on the door.

Now,the government has legislated the police can enforce a domestic order without the permission of the couple,Sams been hiding me out and going to court to have it annulled,but they arrest me at every turn,building a case against mke,when I have no record,they're going to fake an episode and shoot me dead if possible,Sam can see all the same set-ups from back in Maitland,with the hoax rape,she's back on side.

I've been hiding out for weeks,I gave them cheek for not doing anything as usual about the occults,but as usual,they use their power and position,break the laws and set me up,I'm contacting this A Current Affair TV show and getting my whole story out before they do something....I'm not kidding,I am afraid this time.

Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. Todaytonight
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Iggy Pop - Billy Is A Runaway   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:21 am

Billy Ruben on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:09 am

...appropriate song I thought so...

Billy was a Bird dog
He pulled up in a Bonneville
I went to see my manager
He usually handles these things

Billy pulled his wallet
Full of hundred dollar bills
Took me for a joyride
Talkin' 'bout the stereo
Drivin' in the left lane
I'm thinkin' 'bout my burial

We pulled into the liquor store
And he was underage
And all he said to me was
Put your money away

'Cause Billy is a runaway

Billy's got a Family
Gonna skin him alive
His dope dealing sister
Wants him to join the enterprise

I leave him at the motel
They can talk it all over
His sister's got a baby now
And Billy hardly knows her

Well I'm a friendly kind of guy
And I had to have him over
I gave him a drink
What do you think
His hands start shakin'
His boots start quakin'

Billy is a runaway (x4)

Runaway (x3)

His hands start shakin'
His boots start quakin'

Runaway baby

Billy is a runaway (x2)

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities.   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:22 am

Billy Ruben on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:16 pm
What we have here,besides a failure to communicate,is an Albert Pike/KKK influenced Police Force here in Taree.In fact,I even told them that after the second arrest...everything you say to a copper,they reverse and even try and use everything against you,the insult never ends.Fuck em...got them good with the truth again.

Thankyou very much,NSW Ombudsman,very much so...

Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. 3rdincidentreportedited
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities.   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:24 am

Billy Ruben on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. Jeffrensethebachelor

It's An Effort Geoff, But Permed Grey Hair Just Don't Cut It...

Also Wipe The Cum Of That Fagotty Lookig Tache, You Look Like A Queer Homosexual, You Poofter...!!!

You Look Too Much Like Germain Greer...

Bit Of Lippy And Eyeshadow Then You Got The Full On Tranny Look Going There...!!!

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Are you just pro-Homo when it suits your style there Sod,when you want to look left of centre,appealing and humanitarian,if the right eyes are watching,Hmmmm?

Spending 17 hours a day in maximum lock-up for the last 14 days in Kempsey Correctional facility,really opened my eyes to alternative companionship.I was quite shocked to find,inmates,passionately devouring ice-cream off each others penises,rather avante-garde I say.Well the cops have banned me from going home until early October,so,I'm trying to stay out of gaol and live on the mean streets of Taree.I have'nt got a pot to piss in,nor to cook these fine 49 cent packs of noodles.

Not working out to good I must say,hope my new hair cuts a hit with older ladies and they take me under their wing,rodgering me bum-hole with rolling pins,I think I'm ready for big school of hard knocks now.

It's a fucking conspiracy....

:cthulhu: :rolling pin: :whistle:

Sod still gets cross when conspiracy theorist fleece the pockets of what would other wise,make fine snorters and customers of coke....It's just business...

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities.   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:24 am

Billy Ruben on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:04 pm

I really wish I did'nt go check the girls out at Wagtails Brothel and come home to announce the solution to Sams back problems....I rather grow old and die with a friend,than get my end in...but she was no fucking saint,just used lies and alienation of my children to pull me into line.The wrath of a woman scorned,you'd think at 42 I'd get the message by now,but nah! Had to remain young,dumb and full of cum....virile is another word less crass I spose.

My best friend in prison raped young girls,I did'nt pick it and got told,when he left Gaol....the murderers had the most honour.

You still don't believe in reptiles...I was in a ward full of the fuckers.I cried for a week.
I'm still virgin,amazingly so...but worried about hepatitus A and B...had blood test today,and finally,the MRI Taree Police were so eager to prevent...I wonder why?.

Best thing that happened was running into Sam at the Postal Office....things will work out,I really hope and believe that.Daughters birthday in less than two weeks and I'm not allowed to attend.

I never hit her,heated screeching and debate,yes of course.So...I love her,bit passionately,hot headed and blooded,but never violent,she's got a better right hook than me,but I did ask for it.She's never copped one of mine,I leave that to internet psychos that we all know...I got two minutes of time,spose I better go,blasted shopping mall interwebz....

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: ...Homeless...for 12 hours   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:25 am

...Homeless...for 12 hours
Billy Ruben on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:41 pm

...Yeah,the abyss was fast closing in,stay with a dangerous schizophrenic,the Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction type,complete wish scorned emotions from previous rebukes,both sexually natured and need for permanent companionship...NO FUCKING WAY! When you XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX in 45 seconds,out of revulsion,just to get out of there,disappoint and hope in hell,she never comes back,telling everyone how disappointing he was....well der!!!!...it's how your more attractive girlfriend puts feelers out to confirm or deny,Naomis rather kaliedoscoptic fried synaptic view of reality,to confirm or deny,this vicious assertation and rumour....No,I just hate you...for fucks sake...and gets revenge for all that can be accounted that her twisted lies for memories are.

Naomi,the schizophrenic savant artisan in paint and music,is hideous to the eye and an assault on emotions,leaving me vampired broken and a fair assault and successful strikme on the aura,nearly bad as the satanist,
worse,they dont use this crystal massive bell-bowl,that rings with sine waves,smashing every vibrational layer of your very life essences.Finalising in a heated arguement and vile revenge,so perfect,like a demon destroyer class of entity,I was the oner in tears...for four hours,but that had more to do,coming back to reality....I remembered the Aboriginal Aids Assassin in gaol,chasing a Nazi Croation,who did cock for Bupe...some heroin substitute,chasing it's dragon on foil.There was traded death,like a commodity,it was currency and two prisoners,dogs...dobbers,were moved to Cessnock,the very next morning...but long is the night,on account of this Abo Assassin.He spared me,called me a good fellow,"This is not a life for you,don't come back here bras/Bro...",he ven rolled cigarettes for me out of the blue,and I licked the seal shut,not him.Respect.Taught me about HepC,how it pushes the organs out of place,pain.

He spared me,the only one new virgin meat there....When I realised...what happened,I cried,silently for four hours last night,tears pouring out,no sound,except for the odd sniffle of snot.

I have seen hell,it's an institution,where the only thing promoted,is a platform,a stage,just to act out your base desires.Hardcore death industries.

Homeless,and a voice came to me,not the larriken occultist,but one of nobility,reverence...God."Decide what you want"...the meaning,the rest of the message was telepathic...the merry go round of dysfunctional broken characters,bed hopping into every bed with every sycophantic broken down,soon to be suicaidal chick...or straighten out and find stability,with a friend who is also finding God,but the boring conventional way,with scripture and bible...but stable and guess what,net access for my PCmfinally ending 30 days of no Fallout New Vegas,Who just removed my faulty creative sound card,and got onboard with the vastly superior version offered by this factory preset.

A character,that owns his own home,but I'm paying $100 a week and feel fucking priviliged,honoured and thankful for this option instead.Going celibate for three months,in case I was spikes by the cops with HepC or HIV,or even from the surfaces from the place of hell and incarceration.If I go positive,because I ripped out an ingrown thumb-nail,righthand,bleeding for two days and festered slightly,I asked for a simple band-aid...they would'nt give me one or thought neccessary...and I mentioned hepatitus,despite the laughter form the killer crims.

My never ceasing stories of woe, being humiliated and kicked like a dog,and being straight up down chap,never failing to reap the LULZ...and spared this rather arab looking abo,I was'nt in good health.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Little Green Droplets - Hallucinogens In The Water and Vivid Dreams   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:27 am

Billy Ruben Today at 3:45 am

Little Green Droplets - Hallucinogens In The Water and Vivid Dreams

...I thought it was part of the trauma,the shock of being locked in one little room.The mind clawing the walls to find an escape for the body to fit and crawl through.To the freedom of the Eucalypt tree-line,just beyond my wall and captors.The TV,hissed and buzzed,the sound reverberating and echoing against the perplex facade,designed to protect it from rather bothersome sorts of characters,willing to vent a life-time of pain,on a plastic video scren receiver.

Then you remember the vivid dreams you have.Everywhere you went wrong in life,you get a chance to fix them,from childhood,through to high-school,all the little chances you threw away.You can't help it,even in this hell-hole,you just got to discuss your findings,quite openly,even with other inmates,killers and molesters,thieves not so bright and niave little breachers like me.

Strange thing,they all concurred on the theories,even going as far to theorise that this was some kind of social programming experiment.Then you remember the little green droplets,oozing from every faucet and leaky that has to do with getting water for consuming...but not the shower taps and hot water,which was a white residue,

While you're there,you're fine,but once out,every organ has a seizure of pain as you start to excrete it through the pores of your skin,the pain,like withdrawal of some kind.These dreams are so vivid with meaning,it still feels like you're there and when out in the real world,you're broken,in two places,dimensional displacement.With that idiot Naomi and her crystal bowl,it's even worse,have'nt done it for years,but I'm heading off to a pranic/crystal healer,damaged and leaking is the aura.
The only thing you have to live for are those dreams,your only escape.And the little green droplets continue to drip.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: I Just wanted a fucking band-aid...Incubation Period...three months celibacy   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:28 am

Billy Ruben Today at 4:37 am

...I was supposed to get the psyche ward,but the cops,using dim witted Samantha,helped me break the conditions of the AVO put on me by the Police.She has no idea of the situation,or what she's now complicit in.And that's how she was used.Sam,the wrath of a woman scorned,or at least she thought she was.If Sam did'nt want me home,then why was she letting me sleep there when I was running and act as look-out for my escapes down the street?It goes in my favour anyway,with court,but the details given are best left scant,this is a public forum after all.

The problem with avoiding Hep C,unlike out here,the two conventional paths,unsafe sex and broken skin or the sure fire method,sharing introvenous needles.Unlike HIV,which can only exist outside the host body for 45 seconds before destruction,HEP C can last up to 45 days inert lying in dormancy through the eye of a syringe.Or on surface contacts.

What I had'nt realised,is I was washing the walls of my two gaol cells,with nothing but hot water and a scourer,with a bleeding infected thumb,washing down dried blood from former patients and inmates,I did have a clinic cell for five days,which is unheard of,for new inamtes,then got protection limited association wing,with 17 hour lock-ups and Maximum Security.It was also the block,where assassins faked their way into just to kill some of the inhabitants of G Unit PRLA.

I only figured that out,after the event and when my Aboriginal friend,snuck out,grabbed some condoms and high fived me on the way out as I was being released...when the shock and open mindness I get from pot opened up the details of it's secrecy,overwhelmed I become with grief,hours upon hours the tears fell.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities.   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:17 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Fujita wrote:
harsh, me too, I was locked up with near no outside privilidges for 4.5 months in the psycheward, brutal, the drugs wacked me hard, I thought I was surrounded by cia & us military intelligence & canadian intelligence not to mention hearing spirits talk through people & literally having both my shattered feet healed & healing an other patient of her one unstraight eye

I got it far worse old boy...I only found out,it was Samantha that set me up...She's not looking to good at the moment.I should've paid attention when she was watching those christian shows.

I spose you guys have a small idea what I'm doing about it.Gone is her nice light glowing aura...oh well,she colluded with the Freemasons,that's what you get.I'm doing well though.And once my system is cleansed and I'm sure I'm free...I'm going to have really great sex and await my pay-out as she does time for contempt of court,entrapment and conspiracy...I fucking sold her out,like she did me...hang on a tick.

:thumbs up: :cthulhu: :whoops: :satan: :adolf:

Billy Ruben wrote:

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t987-retitled-thread-something-weird-just-happened

So I quizzed Sam,about the Coonabarrabran event...and she changed the details,from an inferred devious event,to mistakingly catching her father out,after been sent on an errand by the mother,so he was jerkin off,but not intending to get caught.

My whole fucking 21 years,was based on looking out for her,from what does appear to be a rather queer family.

Words do not express what I feel right now towards her.

I could've had a good life.Pudden hated Samantha,and I did'nt listen...

Richard and Samantha,played me my whole life,I realise now.I had kids to her too,I can't just reverse this thing.I knocked back alot of REAL women,for her,could've had it real good.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities.   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:35 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Billy Ruben Email wrote:

Dear Clint and Judy,

I had the full intentions of threatening you both and the rest of the family,to stay out of the web of lies woven around me,by your stupid sister,but I won't.This is a warning,cause I'm going to Today Tonight with my story,about the Police set-up,that Samantha,played the main part...I only learnt about this,from court,thinking she was by my side.

I don't like most of you people for all your lies and games over the years and still don't.

But I'm doing this so your father does'nt have a heart attack and die,therefore,the night I go to air,will be the last time I ever contact you,make sure he isn't watching.

Your lying slut sister,is getting what's been long overdue for years,she's going for contempt of court,collusion,conspiracy,and entrapment.

I never wanted her,I wish I took your mothers advice long ago,over that phone-call back in 1990,but I just don't back off to a challenge.But since I was under the impression it was your father trying to molest her,not your sleazy uncle,or fucking Allen,

that's why I took her out of the house.

Now she's doing the same thing to me,but with different reasoning,like I'm a druggie who uses her money...No,I never did,always had my own,her pay goes on rent and food,with nothing to spare.All these lies to cover up her new flame in life.I was always in love with another woman,who died,suicide....when I met your sister.But this is war,total war.And I will destroy ehr completely.

Think I'm fucking around,have a nice read of post 7...

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t987p15-retitled-thread-something-weird-just-happened

Quote:Billy Ruben "

...If they wanted us to break up in the early days,why did Richard tell me about Sam giving blowjobs to her brother???Turns out he did try,this is Allen,but she swiped him away.In those first few months,her Father and Mother,took Sam away,whilst I was staying at her place.Sam noticed her father wanking off in the shed at Coonabarrabran,enticement,you see.Her father was possessed with her sexuality,always saying"you don't have to have sex with him",we'd walk out the door and she'd say,the first thing i'm going to do is flippin\' heck you...well,that got me sucked right in,love a bit of dirty talk.She told me what happened up Coona....,and I started a war and got her out of the family home,with the aid of police.We've been good friends ever since,but she was never mean't for me,that's why I refered to it,as baby-sitting.

See the nice life I've had...just fuckin' wonderful...." End Quote.

read what she said about your father wanking off in the shed at Coonabarrabran...I'll be using it in court and on channel seven.

Here's the deal,nothing will happen to you people,IF you stay out of my stuff and my life.Fuck with me or lie and you'll be introduced to some new nasty associates I have made,that make me look like a boy-scout.One,lives in The Entrance.
They hunt perverts for sport these guys.Since I've written this long ago,it's not like I'm making it up is it.

Why was I so obsessed with perverts,here's a little secret and the one of very few lies I ever told you or your family.I was never molested,it was my brother Shane,raped by a released prisoner who made good on a threat to my father,when he was a Gaol Warden.

Why do I insult you both about stealing my car parts...here,then know this.Just before Sam lied,to get out of the house at Tuggerah,she showed me you cupboard in your bed-room with all your Torana dashes,told me to help myself.I liked the white 140mph one,but never touched it.I'm not the thief all you bastards made me out to be despite my colour.But if Sam offers you one bolt of mine,the war comes to you both.DON'T Do IT...she's my babe,not hers...

Next time you hear from me,is to keep your father away from the tube,I don't want his blood on my hands....I have Hindu/Masonic belief systems,why would I want to another life with people I can't stand.

Give my deep regrets,sorrow and apologises to Peyton H,even though she'd despise me by now,only knowing the bullshit everyone else said,she was the only one I loved and respected and miss her dearly.I have'nt stopped thinking about her for two years now,several times a day.I have to answer one day for the fool I made the both of us,but Richard,is the best game player of all,even beat me.I don't know what being in love is,so to answer do I love her,yes,but not IN love...but I do look for another like her.....shame how things go.If she did fool me and did play games for her father,I forgive her completely.Please convey my fondest regards to her.

So long you two,this is a permanent split,I don't want your sister back...but she isn't getting away with 24 years of my life,Tell her,hope she enjoyed sucking Byrons cock,my father busted her.Have a nice life,Jason.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: back in gaol again,the widows son cries in defence...freedom   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:02 pm

...the thing about getting locked up,is the psychic disconnection,with at least,four to six feet of concrete below your feet,no Earth grounding,same with walls,solid block two foot wide.The air is totally conditioned,bearing on stifling,with many asthmatics being asked beforehand,seem to have higher settings,I ticked this option always.If you drink tea or coffee,first the water is double flouridated,you can taste it and with strong chlorine,the worst of the experience,the dread and quick detox after you get out,it ages you,destroys you.The only sweetner for coffee and tea drinkers,is 100% Aspartame,that liver rot,passed by Donald Rumsfeld through the FDA.The Main course is broiled and very tampered with semen on certain nights,especially in my wing,with all the confirmed rock-spiders...you get it don't ya...the hate and the masculine energy.The Only way to exorcise it is nightmares and tears.

I got done for a phone text I thought I deleted in drafts.

It went to Sams phone addressed to sam...breach of AVO,done again.Sam,as it turns out,did a deal,with the police,cause she wants to get rid of me,as Coen gets his own pay now,being a highschool student and he's having a ball.But I'm in the way,always nagging for a fuck and not getting it,done deal.I met,the prison industry,runs on niave stupid males,breaching certain conditions of bail...I now know,I've just become part of an industry that destroys and experiments on people and realising that,I screamed and cried my way out,showing my what the fuck just hit me look...I'm free,but on tenderhooks.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities.   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:27 am

...I've been betrayed and sold out before.It was only two years ago,with Donna.Turns out when she was leaving,revealed she actually had the hots for me,I was scared of Sam finding out,I was just kicked out and come home again.And it showed,I thought it was the last test or set up,cause as I just found out,all her friends got together and said I put the hard word on them...I have'nt.Not once,they did it to me and they're hideous.

This is some massive conspiracy.I'm not flattered at all either.This town is full of delusional nut-jobs...it's got to be in the water...I only drink pure bought water.I'm not fucking kidding,everybody is induced schizophrenic.Everybody has gone mad and I'm the sacrificial lamb.

Sam fucked me over,but I set a trap and she sold her own parents out,using my trap for all the military style rifles on her parents property,I had been in touch with the Federal Police,fucking her parents over and the local cops.Then I warned her what I did,she had two options.One she saves them,or she sells them out and me,as a test she's either gone power mad hungry,or she just hates everybody and everything...turns out to be the latter.What a fool.Maybe she has brain cancer,they have cut three malignant cysts out of her head.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities.   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:15 am

These are your orders, seems like it's do it or die
So please read them closely
When you've learnt them be sure that you eat them up
They're specially flavoured with burgundy, Tizer and rye
Twelve sheets of foolscap, don't ask me why.

We hit the jungle just as it starts to monsoon
Our maps showed no rainfall
All the boys were depressed by this circumstance
Trust in the weather to bless agricultural man
Who gives birth to more farmhands, don't ask me why.

Fifteen was chosen because he was dumb
Seven because he was blind
I got the job because I was so mean
While somehow appearing so kind

Drifting about through the cauliflower trees
With a cauliflower ear for the birds
The Squadron assembled what senses they had
And this is the sound that they heard

Back at headquarters khaki decisions are made
File under 'Futile', that should give you its main point of reference
It's all so confusing, what with pythons and then deadly flies
But to them it's a picnic, don't ask me why.

Thirteen was chosen because of his luck
Eleven because of his feet
One got signed up for exceptional pluck
Another because he was mute
Roaming about through the gelatin swamps
With a gelatin eye on the stripes
The Squadron assembled what senses they had
And this is the sound that they heard

Back in Blighty there was you
There were milkmen every morning
But/Fuck these endless shiny trees
Never used to be that way.

The first week I was locked up at Kempsey Maximum prison,I was put in the clinic.They had no other way of dealing with me.I came in,declared I'm a virgin,free of every disease and had test three months before,and the day beforeI was charged,sentenced and put in,all for a verbal arguement,they are trying to stitch me with common assault,but all they got was breach of AVO conditions,four times,as the limitations they got on me,prevent me from even surviving,I can't even get my clothes.

I did'nt lay a finger on her,but the arguements of late,Sam got offered a way to get rid of me and took it,she wanted more money,I was unawares,she milked me anyway,she should've renegotiated our arrangement,but perjured,contempt of court,entrapment...she was saying she did'nt put the AVO,invited me back home,while I slept,she called the cops,I have the phone records,not 000 emergency,but the direct phone number to Taree Police.Lovely plan,had me arrested 5 times,four breaches,sixteen day stint in prison,fourteen of which in Kempsey.

It did'nt gel,completely Sams complicity,until Michael Jones,a pretty hotshot solicitor is going to have fun with my case and get the pay-out,I was the one to be sacrificed,the games reversed,you see,when I saw common assault,that meant I am dead,Sams family would get the exact excuse to off my lights,they are gun nuts and would'nt be surprised sam has a derringer or something like that.The rest of them have miliatry assault weapons and kept in practice for years.Scarey people.Do you think I ever stept foot over the line...not really.No...she's a weird one,steeped in lies,my whole life is a sham...I should be suicidal,desperate,but,no,just my heart ripped out,destroyed like that,numb.

But I played a trap and her own hate and rage,sold herside out,just as expected,fucked their court case with the Police and made me the unwitting victim,about to be compensated and sell them out to the sharks,bypassing and going Federal and informant,scratch a few backs and get scratched back,completely torpedoing Sam and the Police and cashing in,it's what I wanted....

A trip to Europe,once I learn to live off the weekly interest and maybe,just maybe,steal the one I loved in the first place...that's the long shot,the unlikely event of this diabolical game.The victim,is the children,well,16 and 14,I asked them,when i have ever hit you for anything,especially punishment,they could'nt remember,Sam and the Police are trying to brainwash them next,but everything turns up good dad,shit husband,nah,I beat that too,flipped it,played battered husband,manipulated and stolen from,...and I was.Contempt of court...she says we've been split up for 13 years,we've been together for 24 years....not one fact offered by her,was true,not one,a concocted lie.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities.   Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....The Correctional Facilities.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next