Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Masters Eyes. Spiderbait - Who Are The Freemasons   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 10:52 pm

Late December 1994 Wyong,
Funny,how you walk in to a state owned institution like State Rail,four years previous,keen,willing to work and walk out years later,drug addicted,jaded and a disregard for the job,even vengeance.My co-worker felt the same,but he didn't walk out,thrown out for fighting on the job.He was starting a Landscaping business and needed money.

At the end of each year,there's various shut-downs of certain rail lines slated for maintenance.When old power-lines are torn down,they're left if time doesn't permit.Johnno had some intel on a location and invited me to a cut if I helped.He supplied the transport,intel,fuel and the contacts,I was just the help,so my cut was a quarter of what he made.Pretty good actually.

I hadn't had a taste of speed for a week,in the depths of my addiction.Looking back,hated that nasty phase in my life.Pudden had died in his early twenties recently,my job nearly killed me,turning the power back on whilst still up a pole,11,000 volts.I was lucky.And knowing management was skimming off the top,using private contractors for our work.I wanted revenge.

It was after dark,past 9,or 21:00 hours,there was a good fifty meter length of copper,I rolled to manageable bundles,cut,tie off,roll again,cut,tie off,rinse and repeat.I got half way and decided to drag the rest closer to the station for the ambient light,no need for a torch.We were dressed in our railway uniforms,complete with safety vest.Look the part,you know.

Opposite me,I'm facing the old Freemasonic Lodge (It's now some muslim temple,LOL,Satan's House),but back then it was operated by "The Brotherhood".I just looked up,noticed the fine dressed gents coming out of the lodge,all the fine cars parked,except for one ugly beige KE 55 Corolla,directly in front of the lodge's stairs.

Amongst the gents was this poorly attired man.In a horizontally striped beige and brownish yellow colour polo shirt,similar to his shit coloured car. Dark shorts and f#ck me,thongs.He was no candidate,he was the court jester,the joker...the fool.Then a tall,thin sinister man,black suit,elegantly dressed,but old,came to the open doors.

The fool hops in his Corolla,the engine slow whirs,stops.Battery is dead.All the gents start laughing,not in the Aussie way,but that English "Toff",Lord of the Manor type.The fool hops out and motions all to push as they do laughing.The battered Toyota splutters,comes to life and kangaroo jumps down the road until he found a higher gear.

All the while,the Sinister One,is laughing and turns his attention to me,as I'm not,I couldn't believe The Fool couldn't just see he's comedic release at least,or a vampires feast.Bit of both,the humiliation,but I would never had dressed like that.

The Sinister One is the Grand Master.His eyes fixate on me and I could see that he noticed something different about me.I had the urge to blank my mind,just static,I felt intruded upon.

That's when it happened,his eyes changed.No longer were they human looking,but were perfect silver balls that had their own kind of light.He was grinning,now like an evil ghoul and I just blocked harder,looking him back, emotionless,not scared or intimidated...defiant.

Johnno calls out and my mind gets back to the job,being the last bundle,I shoulder it and walk to the old Ford wagon.I look back and see the figure is gone,but a black limousine,Ford as well is parked where the Corolla was.

Johnno makes it to North Wyong,takes the sharp right turn that goes over the rail line,near the Golf Course,when lights come up brightly behind us.Again,I could feel an intrusion,but much more fierce this time,"Johnno pull-over,he's reading my mind".Johnno knew me well at that point,if I said something,it was for good reason.

He skidded to a stop, and pulls over to the left,when the black limousine sped past."Nail it,follow him",I shouted,Johnno quickly sped up to 140-150 KPH.

We were not far behind him until the black car went around a left sweeper,near the top of Johnsons Road...

And it vanished.We should've at least seen tail-lights,even with the head-lamps turned off,he would've had to use brakes for the right hand sweeper further ahead.Nothing.Gone,I slowed Johnno down,not willing to risk a fine for speeding.

That was the second time,I've seen silver orbs for eyes.Both on men.One a Freemason the second time...and two,the first time on a friend, Jarrod Clenton.

He put me in a relaxed state of mind where I had a "Remote Viewing/Out of Body incident,involving a girl I thought I was in love with.

She was a practicing Satanist as it turned out,one who could manipulate dreams.

The first time I've seen the clear people.To become one,you had to suicide.

Next,The Dragon and the Satanist.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong measurement)
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon And The Satanist PT 1.   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 10:36 pm

2002 Gosford,some leafy sanctuary.
Leigh the healer,"The role of the satanist Jason is to get you to suicide,that way in next life,you've previously given up your right to your vehicle (body), something else takes over in your next lives.".

Jarrod was unusual to say the least but would have a good heart if people weren't so treacherous.He looked exactly like Tom Waits in the video "Goin' Out West" and to quote from the song how Jarrod felt about his appearance,"My fans think I'm ugly but I have a masculine face".

We had many adventures with his insane driving,explorations of land and road/tracks.Swimming across a shark and sting ray infested part of the lake,fix broken down cars McGuyver style just to get home.Heaps of good fun until my drug hell for a number of years.Shift work,death of Pudden Cat,then amphetamine become a social/sexual thing,then an addiction.Brilliant move.

We got close over the years despite him thinking I didn't appreciate him.If it wasn't for him talking to his mother because Sam was looking for help with this occult stuff that happened later in 2000,finding Leigh the healer,I would've suicided.My father stopped that,as I was about to jump out of the cabin of a truck into oncoming traffic,as we were packing up my mother's coffee shop that was closing down.

Jarrod was involved in both instances of Satanist on my behalf.He's a good dragon,not like the others I've met and suspected.I said in front of his whole family once,except the father (Being a truck driver),"You as a family are a bunch of aliens",Madelaine the sister said,"Oh yeah,what type of aliens",sarcastically.
"Reptilians",replying with a "matter of fact" tone.
This was back in Budgewoi,1988.Bloody bitch,kicked the door of my HR Holden,leaving a huge dent.Bet she used her arse,it was big and shaped like the dent.She's a bad lizard.  Cthulhu

But this is 1989,late in the year.I met this young lady with European features,beautiful,at Ettalong Markets.J Clear.I thought she was 21,but she was reading school study books,the same I did for my HSC.She worked for a Kebab shop,for this rude,scabby faced Turk.I liked her,especially those cheek-bones and petite physique.Not dull or boring,bit elitist,but always concealing her intentions.I liked her.

One night,at Norah Head lighthouse,Jarrod and I were in his sisters 929 Mazda,'77 model.Christ that thing hauled,leave a heavy V8 for dead to 100 mph from cars of that era.They always scared me the Mazdas,fastest I was
in was a rotary Capella as passenger.Never again.

We were talking about deep subjects when Jarrod asked,I think,where I want to be most as things get fuzzy here.I went into a deeply relaxed state,the body getting heavier and I remembered I wanted to see Joe.I looked into Jarrod's eyes and I remembered him speaking in a much deeper voice.

Then I seen it.For the first time.
His eyes were perfect silver globes,could not discern a pupil,but a hair-line slit.Whatever command Jarrod come out with next,I don't remember,but all of a sudden,I'm looking down,on the car we were parked in,500 feet at least above it.It looked like a matchbox car,at night under the parking lot lights.

Then I felt my heart,where I wanted to be and found myself in a cream room,with art-work, two pictures of young men/teens on the wall a poster bed...and what appeared to be a child's coffin,like some dark art display.

I was quickly back in the car as Jarrod spoke in an altered tone,sounded like a sleepy wizard,maybe what a wise old dragon would sound like.He never asked me what I saw,not that I remembered.Years later,I read about Ingo Swann and Remote Viewing.What he describes is the same thing.But they work with co-ordinates,have no idea how they do that.

Weeks later,I arrive by invite to Joe's house while only her uncle minded the house.Weird guy,just sitting there as she dictated the house.I got pot,alcohol,was green to the love scene and had no idea what I was doing with her.She took me into her room and I saw the two pictures on the wall and their names I blurted out,Michael and Matthew.

"Oh,those two guys I lost my virginity too,I was 14...erm 13.The way she changed the age I thought was for shock value,but she was sheepish about it.I wouldn't have cared,I've seen younger siblings than her involved in hardcore incest.The 70's and 80's were weird from what I've witnessed.But then she said they both died of aneurysms within six weeks of the sexual coupling.Alarm bells wasn't ringing yet.Silly boy.

After sex,I would sum her,beautiful,clean,extremely tight (Fook she must be doing exercises)...and she tasted like honey.Highest quality body,ever.But cold and detached and decided to not pursue her after,I wasn't the guy for her and I was immature and not ready for a girlfriend like her.There was something I couldn't reach,she'd be a stranger,even as family.Her father was high up in the Police,on the North Shore.I knew it,another Freemason.But high up in the lodge too.

The house in Wagstaff was unusual.Three divisions,all shaped from memory as hexagons,mimicking the Giza complex,therefore Orion.
I've never seen anything like it.I swear I'm the only outsider who has deciphered the meaning of this place.Very strange.My old Holden left an oil stain as I left the driveway.I wish I cleaned it up.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling,lot's of.Oh,and Orion,not Sirius.)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Dragon And The Satanist PT 2 - Bikini Kill - Resist Psychic Death   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 12:14 am

She rang up in tears weeks later.I was worried she was feeling cheap,but my mind was niggling me,she wants validation,but won't be straight with what was really the point.So I drove down there and parked on the waterfront.I just wanted to put her mind at ease,that I just feel I wasn't right for her.Like I couldn't  keep up.Then she just blew me off like nothing happened.I gave up.

Met Sam,few months later.
Back at the markets,Joe had a stall for a while and waved me over.I was starting to write ramblings in this book and she drew,with her fine skills,a head of a goat,within an upside down pentagram,two outer circles,one inner and outer ring,with what appeared to be Hebrew symbols.I blurted out,"You can't reach me",don't know why,but she then wrote,"but I believe that I can".

Nights later,I had a dream.One of those real ones.Joe invited me to a beach-side mansion,there was people socializing,walking around with glasses,finely dressed.It was meticulous and new the residence.She took me to a verandah,overlooking a courtyard,where all the people had gathered.They no longer look like people,they were all clear.

Joe beckoned me to follow her as she jumped off the verandah and broke her neck in the garden.I looked over the railing for her only to be surprised with her standing behind me."Go on Jason,jump,join us".Then Joanne,like her last name,went clear.

I woke up,shaken by the vividness of the dream.
Weeks later,I seen Joe at the markets and she was excited about this new place she moved to and invited me over.I just got this over-rated V8 HZ Holden,so a cruise to Wamberal beach would be nice.This is in the day.

I thought nothing of it and it'd be nice to have a friend in Joe,she was mysterious after all.I wasn't up to her standard of lover and I wouldn't be her boyfriend cause she'd have lovers,I wanted someone loyal.On a strange level,I think she knew that.

It was double doors if I remember.I pulled up in the rusty V8,thinking,"at least this doesn't have oil leaks" and didn't park in her drive-way,just in case.She took me into this aged,compact mansion,that had drapes everywhere detracting from the aged and broken mortar.It was well aged and had a strange air about it.

Then my awareness started to prick up.

Without speaking Joe led me to the verandah,the one in my dreams.

The courtyard was over-grown,unkept.I glanced down to where Joe jumped.

She said to me hiding her glee,"Do you remember this now".

I abruptly turned,without saying anything,walked briskly out,got into the car and drove off without trying to spin the wheels.

Not scared...shocked,yes.It was real and she could manipulate a dream.I just met Sam and avoided her after that.I seen her twice after,in 1993,outside the Enmore Theatre,John Cale was touring "Fragments Of A Rainy Season" recordings.Joe walked by with her six foot negro lover saying with a satisfied smirk,"I knew I'd find him here",Sam looking alarmed in my face.She knew what she is.

The first Joe asked me to behead her goat she had cruelly tied up with barbed wire on someone's Tumbi-Umbi property.The skin had overgrown the wire into a gangrene type of affair.I looked at it with pity,thought it had to be put down.It was a full-moon and I took a hunter friend of mine alias, "Peaceables".I went to behead the goat and before I bought the blade of a machete down across the back of the neck,he ripped his jeans down,"Let's f#ck it first".I was stunned and with a swipe of my hand,"No".What Fook*ng possessed him to do that.And I mean that.The machete bounced off.

"That's not how it's done",disgusted with me.I had the goat tied by the neck to one tree and the back of the legs to another.Weird shit.The goat was relaxed,like it knew and accepted it's fate.I looked on with sadness,it hit me,they used this thing in rituals.I bent over and across it's throat,I cut to the spine.It coughed and a waterfall proceeded with the collapse.I removed the head and put it in the tree near by to rot without spilling one drop of blood on my boots.

After three weeks I came back,the flies had done their job.I took the head down the waterfront and boiled the head for hours in a twenty litre drum.
I went to take it to Joe and it disappeared.I wanted my freedom from her and failed the mission after all that work.

I was troubled by the dreams and her weird interest in me.I thought I was just some number,but I remembered a conversation we had where she told me a group with her drove some guy mad,near suicidal.And I asked how and she wouldn't answer "but we have our ways".The goat favor was her letting me go,that's why I did it,the dream bothered me.Yes,I did a deal.

I confided everything in Jarrod.He took me to his grandmothers shed and sat me down cross-legged facing each other and queried me on my feelings,of mis-placed love and realization.And what is to come.I all of a sudden,felt free of heart-break and dense feelings.

And there was Jarrod,crying silently,with tears down his cheeks.He took that from me and experienced it.I felt a complete separation from Joe after that.

Oh,I did forget,I visited her in hospital once.They were cutting football sized cysts out of her arse cheek.When I seen her there,with her mother,I was startled.Her face had bloated,not normally.But appeared to be lifting off,like it was a mask.She was embarrassed,but after that,I thought there was something un-natural about her.

Jarrod was there for me on both occasions that involved mind-manipulating satanist/occultist.And I hope his good turns are paid back.
I have my griefs as he does towards each other.But he was always part of that psychic world.I seen a kirlian photo of him years later,alot of white.Light blue and a guide.

I look back now at Joe as some weird apprenticeship on how to handle the up-coming occult group who captured me in 2000.Some of their tricks are the same.But I do have good qualities and despite help,it saved my arse too.

It's the families and suicidal victims I have sympathy for.

And I know someone else going through it from the same Bavarian Bitch.

Using another occult group in Newcastle.They wear black and have three silver dragons around their necks.

The form of occultism is called and quoted from Dione Fortune's 'Psychic Self Defense' book,"Negative Telepathic Group Rapport".

If you hear voices,feel pains you've never had before,draining of your energies,weird dreams of violence or sex involving these people,find a Crystal Energy Healer who knows what they're doing,I was lucky.Others are not.

Bikini Kill - Resist Psychic Death

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Ghosts Of Lake Munmorah National Park   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 1:10 pm

Frazer's Beach 1988...
Kerry Patterson,David Wilson and I had nothing to do on a mild late Autumn's afternoon.Dave's type 3 Volkswagon was off the road again,the fuel pump sprung a leak and ignited off the distributer.I took a look at the configuration of the engine,"What a f#cking stupid design",snearing at this Euro-Crap.Back in those days I thought German workmanship and work-ethics,like the Japanese,was of the highest quality.Then there is...BMW,looks good,until it breaks.

At the time,I went from Cortina to HR Holden,missing out on a car I really wanted,being short of a thousand dollars.A 1977 Mercedes V8 sedan,ex-embassy car with bullet proof windows and plating.I thought about the fuel bill too.Besides,if I break down,nearly every farm paddock had an old Holden or a six cylinder laying around.Jarrod fixing my car with panty-hose out one night.I got home another night,drove 50 kilometres home on one cylinder,five pistons had holes in them,200 metre long smoke cloud,no water.The 186 inline six Holden engine.Simplest and best ever built.

And Kerry had his BMX,so only my car is going.I had shit weed with me.
Dave suggest we go up to the National Park,so I drive them along the beach road from Budgewoi to the National Park.Snake along the dirt road entrance and go easy around a left sweeper,that straddles a large pond,usually for ducks,but an idiot mate rolled his Datsun 120Y in there the week previous.

We get to the car-park at Frazer's Beach and pull up in the middle,facing the rolling waves of the ocean,flanked by palms either side.I only have leaf and tip,give you a minor buzz,but nothing significant.Munchies maybe later at best,head-ache maybe at worst.But we made the best of it.Dave is raving on about natures beauty with Kerry as I relax and tune into the waves,thinking of Roxy Music's "Sea Breezes".

Three children came from the left and did this silly hop and run thing,crossing our view of the waves and moving towards the right.The guys noticed the kids and Kerry says,"Where'd they come from ?".There was no other car in the car-park,nor camping site.

Just then,I panicked,starting the car,grinding the column shift into reverse,it won't go in,pull it back to neutral,grind again."Cookie,calm down,what's wrong ?".Screaming,"Can't you see it,Look.I can see the crashing waves through their bodies !".The boys both looked closer,through squinting eyes,"Get us the f#ck out of here".

It was one hairy ride out of those hair-pin drives and corners,those stock 1960's suspension,clapped out and worn,she held up alright,but still slowed down for the pond near the parks Munmorah entrance.After settling down the three of us discussed what we saw.I bought up that I felt like a coward later and Kerry asked why.I told him I thought they were murdered and maybe trying to show us where they were buried.The clothing too,wasn't our period,maybe a fifties,60's styling,conservative,two girls and a boy.

Those two friends and I had tragic lives later.Kerry confessed to a murder he witnessed and did time,Dave died of HIV at thirty.So much for the rumours we were lovers.I'm 54 now,this happened at 18.But I don't blame this event for our misfortunes.More like our associations with the wrong people.I warned Kerry about Jethro.With mine it was no choice,face all your past life demons and ascend.

One night I had an inclination to go back to the park alone.But not Frazer's Beach car-park,but  a high point on a near barren hill,with a marker and some low lying shrubberies or similar plants.Laying on the back seat,watching the stars,got this real chill feeling of fear.Sitting up looking out the front wind-screen,facing the ocean,I noticed this large shadow in the middle of the road.

It blotted out it's surroundings and the road behind it,like it was solid and slowly moved towards my car.I dove over the bench seat,quickly started her,found first,planted it spinning those seven inch wide rims the rear-end flicking out doing a 180' turn on the spot and same result,a wild ride out of there.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Budgewoi Cigars and Ice-Cream Cones   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 10:40 pm

San Remo/Power Station T Junction Nov 94
Shane F wasn't the usual guy I'd hang-out with.He was the brother of my friend Troy F,who was harmless compared to this idiot.Shane had altered his personality through the use of Datura,took dangerous risks like ripping off bikie amphetamine dealers.My Dealer.

The dealer had this pristine pharmaceutical grade speed, 0.2 grams you'd go for 48 hours.Sexual,you're dick would shrivel for four hours,then Bam !
12-14 hour stints aren't uncommon,24 hours being the longest.Poor Sam.
But work,it was clear minded,no scatter,no psychosis,but fixating on one work task at a time with intensity.Not the poisonous zombie crap ICE is today.Total opposite,making violent and dangerous people.

But if I could go back in time,I'd forgo the drug habit,buy a house on the North Shore in '93 for 250-270K,sell from 2014-to present 1.5 - 2.5 Million today and buy that small farm.Hated I blew those opportunities and wasted so much time and money exploring...realms,the mind,but God it was fun,doing it my way,not like others,because they lack something.

But I was with Shane this night and can't remember why.We just passed the San Remo turn-off heading towards Doyalson lights.A white V8 HQ sedan,Shane is talking about how he never felt the same after Datura when as we were about to pass under the high voltage lines,a white cone,similar to an ice-cream cone,but where a peak of ice-cream would be,
was a flat edge.It had a small electric blue band around the flat head.Instead of being conical,it had four sides, squarish,with a tapered end.It was kind of tumbling side to side,like a spinning top would do.

"Did you see that ?!",Shane cutting himself off mid-sentence."Yeah,it's following the power-lines",I added,"I think it's charging itself up off the lines".We were doing about 90 kph,this thing,140-160,it was like a flash,but we both saw it clearly,only 80-100 feet away.It hugged the power-lines.

We drove towards the cross-road lights,took a right and forgot the mission.

Ourringo Avenue Summer January 1995.
An alcoholic Gavin S offered me a place to live in the back cabin.He had a use for me,knowing I was trustworthy even though a drug addict by then,
whilst he cooked through late night shifts,I kept an eye and company for his pregnant wife,Kaylene.We became good friends and I'd change on a number of occasions,the dirty shitty nappies at 3 in the morning for her daughter.

Kaylene was big and Roly Poly,like a mother giving birth to the Earth.I wanted to watch the stars and satellites,plus it was so pleasant for a January night.The breeze off the ocean,the waves a low rumble.She wanted to come along,it was only out the front yard and if L cried,we can hear her.

So I threw a bean-bag down for Kaylene,to make a recess for her stomach and an old lounge cushion for her feet.I threw three down for me and we both laid on our stomachs,talking,not taking long till the first satellite passed over.

I was grateful to these people,I didn't pay rent,shared water and electricity,I didn't get Centrelink,but worked cash in hand at a servo-station mechanic shop and fixed the locals cars,much harder to do,as there is no hoist,uneven ground.Most hated job,a Jackeroo gearbox,at night in a paddock with torches.

Kaylene and I had been talking an hour when we both noticed at the same time,two lights appear out of nowhere.They swung out in opposite directions,then back in and disappeared."I just seen UFO's",Kaylene's excitement pricked up,"Yeah I did too,they were just there",I kept looking,focusing.

The two lights re-appeared,but when they did,the light they emitted,revealed another ship.It was blackened out.But you could see,clearly now,a one and a half kilometer long,thick cigar shaped craft.
Kaylene revved right up,"That's a mothership !".

We watched in awe for another half an hour as these lights went in and out the larger craft.

I didn't mind keeping Kaylene company.She was traumatized by the loss of friends during The Terrigal Massacre.I felt sorry for her in what Gavin was doing with "professional ladies",until the truth was revealed by a herpes infection between her breast later on.

In the future,when I started to read and watch other UFO reports,that cigar shape is apparently a common sighting in UFO-Lore.

Heard something similar blew the Soviet Mars probe,Phobos 2,off course,before going dead it took a  photo of ten mile long cigar shaped shadow on the surface of the moonlet Phobos.

Interesting.

Later that night,something flew directly over our house,not 50 ft above without seeing it.It sounded like a jet aircraft...the whole house shook and the trees were swaying as if in a cyclone.Something doesn't appreciate witnesses I'd say.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Taree UFO 22-28th January 2013   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 5:00 pm

Sam and I had been separated for six months by then a court ordered five year distance from each other.The police exaggerating and lying under oath,they get away with everything.Sam had breached the order three times then I moved back home illegally.My movements were at night only.

Sam at that time lived on the corner of Boyce and Albert streets.It was an insanely modified house where you had to walk through one of the bedrooms to get to the toilet.Only the cats loved it,being big,like a maze,large sunroom and a persistent mice problem.I used to catch them in an ice-cream container
and give live to Nuts the ginger cat as present.

He'd have this big surprised look at first,then turn evil,grabbing mouse eating whole.The first week we moved there,I locked Nuts in the food pantry.There was over 40 mice.Four days later,none.

But there was nothing unusual or paranormal about the house,except for a short time after Lisa Cats' death.Members of the family,including myself,saw her leaping through walls and jumping about playfully.She tore me up for three months after her death.All close cats do.Pudden was the hardest.

So what I'm about to tell you can be tracked down through the local energy company in Taree.The dates roughly between 22-29th January 2013.

Like I've mentioned before,I don't keep diaries on my life and regret it.I don't even carry my mobile phone unless an appointment must be kept.The experiences that would blow your mind,or completely destroy you,I'm nonchalant and treat it just like another weird day.If I come out with this to people around me,they'll think I'm insane or a con-artist.So I just balance both worlds and don't go crazy.

Did any of you see in Taree,the afternoon of 21st December 2012 what was going on in the sky ? Joel Giles and I did.We passed through a space debris field,made of gasses and dust.The dust clouds were doing from our observation,over a thousand kilometers per hour,at least. Joel and I were speed demons with cars.Those Mayan calendars might be incomplete,like a comedy movie I saw,where Moses had 15 commandments but drops five.We survived,that's what matters.

Anyway,it was dark at this time,so anywhere beween 8:30 up to 9:30pm I'm walking,dark clothes to blend in with the night along Albert St,when I rounded the corner of Boyce St.Above Sam's house,was a darkened shape,blacker than the night sky behind it.That's why it stood out.

My senses locked onto it immediately despite it's stealth trickery.It was no higher than two to three foot off the highest point of the roof.

I felt like it was instantly startled,as eight or so light beams illuminated from the central top point of the craft and went down the sides,meeting the bottom central point,lighting up the craft,revealing a perfect disc shaped craft,brilliant white.

It hesitated for one second,then shot up high into the atmosphere.When it hit the clouds,a spider web of lightning shot out across the sky,going for kilometers.That very instant,the lights went out in Boyce and Stevenson Streets for hours,maybe four.

The UFO turned from white to a lime green and danced in the sky,beckoning me.I went inside Sam's house and asked her to come to the rear window.I showed her the UFO dancing above,I knew they were calling me and I was showing them the reason for my un-finished business.

Now I regret it.I should've went after what she did and use the children the way she did.Now I'm hoping for another chance.For them to come back.I know the right ones,they allow me to make a conscious decision,not abduct,probe and mindwipe with the usual re-occurring nightmare.They're human looking,just perfect.

For me,it's like being a lost soul and crashing into another reality or planet.
Getting trapped with the gravity of karma and living a lesser existence,here,on this evil planet.Nothing I do fits.Not driven by money.My ideas of industrialization are based on waste capturing,filtrating the waters used and disposed of bought back to drinkable quality to be re-used or put back in the environment.Thorium salt "Hot Rock" reactors for power generation,until they get sensible and employ the Nikola Tesla suppressed inventions he designed for free energy.

The caverns we make for mining should have all tailings,mixed with composted tip waste and the holes made refilled.Keeping water ways and land silt free.Devastated logging areas replanted,same trees and foliage.Marijuana fibres to replace pulp-milling of trees and the dangerous chemicals used in the process.Change farming practices to prevent manure fouling rivers and streams.Converting to a usable product.Never littering,use waste disposals properly.Think about what you put down your drains.  

It's not green-house gases you got to worry about.It's chemicals we use and make.Nuclear power stations built on earthquake fault zones.Great idea.

A good psychic healer once told me,"The Earth's bio-sphere only has eighty years to live".That was twenty years ago.

If the elites want to scare you with raising sea levels,why do they buy coastal estates ?.Or hit them with this,allow the patents for water powered cars that run on sea water,and you can collect the salt for your steak too.

And don't eat the bugs,they have enough work to make the environment
run smoothly.

Bunch of evil lizards ruling over hybrid slaves,smooth brain apes,no wonder you don't care.

Added:23rd February 2024
I remember my mother saying,when I was a baby and young boy,everything I used,cups,saucers,plates,bowels,had to be lime green or green.I remember that saucer turning lime green,dancing in the clouds,as if they knew the colour I liked,or favoured as a kid.

In the spiritual world of healing,green is the colour energy used to perform the task.I remember the first time I got healed properly by Leigh,the crystal healer,psychic...very.He removed the hooks and chords and this mad crown the occult made.I remember one of the occultist (one of the voices),remarking that Leigh really knew his stuff,he had respect for his work.

I stayed with Jarrod the first night at his insistence,but the second night back home, I got to have a bath and the first time I ever seen my own aura.It was 3 1/2 to four inches thick and a deep vibrant purple.So what ever abuse I suffered,slowly,as I learn,the craft in the natural way,free-range of the Lodges,covens and most of all the negative aligned or the charlatan in the psychic world.Some are even the bad guys.

The only drawback to the path of light is you become more susceptible to emotions and suffering of others.More prone to tears than fists,some of my old music I can't stomach anymore.Wanting more green vegetables,things like that.

Weird.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Haunted Pampoolah Church Near Taree   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 9:57 pm

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 ZhwLg77

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 PrQL7ksl

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 VCbDcH3l

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 4Llpk9Dl

When I was separated from home (August 2012-January 2013),I befriended a decent chap,Joel,who invited me to live in his factory,as long as I paid my way,which I did.I gained his trust by not yielding to the flirtations of his girlfriend,who was also flirting with Joel's bestfriend,Corey.

Who turned out to be totally evil.He died,later on.I also never drove Joel's cars,which he had two,like an idiot.That bloody V8 wagon of his,Christ he could drive it.But he kind of stuffed the driveline,doing burn-outs,worst thing for a car.He had a zippy VP Sedan,converted it to five speed.Clever kid.

One night we went to Crowdy Head,the four of us,Joel,Corey,Megan and I.Corey and I were in the back seat,just talk,not smoking or anything.When Corey and I both saw together,the white flat-hat UFO that flashed a beam of white light energy at me in East Maitland.

It beamed a cargo ship it was following,illuminating it on the water for just a second or two.It did the same thing to the ship as it did me previously 13 years before.Corey got excited,"Did you see that",I nodded in acknowledgement adding,"You never know these days,you could be sitting right next to an alien and you wouldn't even know it".

I just wanted to f#ck with his head.I didn't bother telling him my experience with it.

Anyway,Joel had these photos on his phone he wanted me to make copies of.And took particular interest in the doorway of the church photos,not knowing its history and Joel saying it's haunted.I blew them up on the PC screen and take a look in the doorway.

Humanoid,but creepy.A demon,a dark twisted soul,some goblin ?.
You decide.I even have a UFO video from his phone,when a white light spooked and slowly followed them in the sky.They drove like maniacs home screaming.

I would've hopped out of the car,bid them adieu,waited for the light and hopefully hitch-hiked to the Pleiadian system,if they'll have me after a rigorous course in love for all life,or the friendly things they do.No war.Just constructive force.Sex is like a religious ceremony ushering in high souls,not abused in some alcoholic ritual performed Friday Saturday nights.
And the craft they use...so much fun.

It'd be a nice fantasy come true I spose.

EDIT: 12 hours later...
Knowing my luck,the Pleiadians have been infiltrated and over-run by The Lizard People and they're recruiting those who had their arses kicked and survived.For strategic purposes.Their kind hearts and souls can't fathom the depth of evil the scaly ones are.Rooting kids for bizarre rituals, the Pleiadians are gonna have their sweet hearts broken.

Everything that's sacred is perverted,twisted,anally ejaculated.Rimming,a sick sexual act comes from the Knights Templars and witches licking Beezlebub's arse.No-one sees it.

They don't know what's going to happen to their peace loving arses.

Lucky they got tech that can be converted to weapons....oh,here we go again.I'm being thelyran once more.

P.S. The old church is on Redbank Road.Pampoolah.

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 RZztrehl

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Leigh,Have an Apple   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 3:42 pm

Leigh once said something cryptic and never explained why.I thought it was a curse to be me,except for having Pudden.He said "I'd do anything to be you".Not 'like' you,but to be.I remember Leigh's words almost verbatim.I'm also not allowed to know what that is until the right time.Terrified and excited at the same time.

Personally,I'd just need a cat to share the next twenty years with.I'd be happy with what is simple to you,un-reachable for me with the housing market.

Leigh,is a psychic.He performs a type of healing,with crystals and a golden cloak.He is the real thing,so much so,the occultist who torture me,admire his skills.And they are perfect vandals with the energy system.

This story is his story.I don't reveal his last name,although I'd like too,he has enemies as you will see.

After about four sessions,Leigh and I talked a lot.His boyfriend,also a Jason,used to host a radio program on 2GO,Gosford.He was a former occultist himself,but left the coven.He got hooked...twice.They turned on him.Leigh,freed him.Leigh also healed places where rituals have taken place on various occasions.

The cemetery this event took place was never revealed,but gathered it was a North Coast setting from clues.

Leigh was assigned where a dark ritual had taken place in this cemetery.His spiritual guides,if you need to know.Some would turn away at hearing that,not me.

When he healed me,even though I had a cloak pulled over,his hands were at my shoulders,where multiple invisible hands were healing my inner thighs,sexual area,feet.There was no-one else in the room.

A second time invisible hands intervened when I attacked one of the Satanist house,no way I could've missed,knocked my right arm out of the way at the crucial point.It doesn't want me to cause harm,I've obeyed it ever since.Neither do I want to cause harm,but the enemies use that,cowards though organized.

Back to the story.
Leigh had spent more than an hour healing this darkness,when Leigh said with no exaggeration,400 Satanist chased him out of the cemetery.

He got in his car and sped off leaving some very miffed people in capes.Some distance down the road,Leigh pulled up.There was a house with avocado trees.An old,what appeared to be an elderly couple,greeted Leigh at the fence,they had lively young blue eyes.

They told him,that he must go back and heal the area properly, referring to the site of the ritual.Leigh asked how they knew that,they just smiled and handed him an apple.Leigh left and returned home to prepare for tomorrow's healing.

Which he performed perfectly the next day.No interruptions from angry cape people.Leigh returned to the site to thank the couple,the house and people were gone,nothing.

Just the apple.
And it's funny,this happened in 2002-03,yet similar details were in the new series of Doctor Who,near a decade later.Makes me laugh now.

I told Leigh,they were aliens.He turned and looked at me deeply,noticing not only my acceptance,but knowledge on the subject.I was more convinced than he was.

He knows what my occultist are,not only the real thing,but less human than you and me.

Look at the madness in this world,who do you really think runs it ?.
Light souled humans don't think like this.Look at the social fabric of the declining Western World.

It's not just Soros,Communist,Bill Gates,The Elite families,we are being played,reduced,decadent.Soul food for negatives,is our hearts desires.

The Central Coast Psychic Cafe where Leigh healed me,burnt down.

Leigh said it was full of egos anyway.He left before that happened.I understand what he says,the power makes you feel like a God.

Choose your alignment wisely.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Strange Days In Budgewoi.   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 pm

It's a totally different place now,compared to the late eighties.There's better guttering,walkways around the waterfront in San Remo,joining Buff Point,all along my former waterfront reserve where Pudden Cat and I would wag school together and get stoned.Budgewoi as well and retirement villages have been built up the back on former Electricity Commission land.

But the noticeable feature,Lake Munmorah Power Station is closed.An old veteran,way past it's used by date.There used to be coal conveyers everywhere and a large ash-dam slightly north-west of Doylason lights.The marijuana we grew there was of poor quality,unlike what I've grown in East Maitland.

The social make-up was middle-class surfer families,tradesman and their families,Power Station workers,retail and banking,with one small shopping center,'Shoeys' that became Bi-Lo and the infamous Munchie Take-away shop.Back in the mid-to late eighties,you could buy the Munchie Burger,it was $20 back in 1987.Inside the burger,you got a three gram stick of marijuana.It was great back then,but 'Operation Noah',busted the original management and Budgewoi lost that underground charm.

They used to have a thirty year tradition of a Wet T-Shirt competition,the winner always getting her tits out.But it was ruined by the idiot local 'Shark F#ckers',Critter and Ewok.I nearly did a hit on both of them,but woke up,when the rest of the surfers thought they were legends.If you all want to be stupid.
Later one of those idiots got me involved in a court appearance as witness to an a assault.I told the local cops to whack him,do the town a favour.I was best friends with Critter's girl,Lisa.We did love each other,I was leaving Sam,going to university.Sam got magically pregnant,that's the end of that story.Lisa's adoptive parents wanted me to 'Disappear' Mr Critter.

I'm so glad now,looking back,I didn't do this shit.So many of my friends from this area ended up as murderers.We weren't spoilt or crazy,intolerant,yes.

Not just the air,but the vibration of Budgewoi has changed.

And I believe it's the Power Station.And its closing.

You see,back in 1986-1994,I noticed on certain days,not all,that people would all act the same.

Synchronicities.

One of the weirdest days was when I wanted a plate of prawns.I go up to Budgewoi General Store opposite the Primary School,buy a Pine-Lime Splice ice-cream and the woman behind the counter says,"I could do with a plate...","Of Prawns",I interrupted,"How did you know","Cause so do I".

This happened about half a dozen times to people I met over the course of the day.

Another was behavioral patterns.Everyone would be intolerant and close to violence on one day,with the usual rudeness to store assistance,'Road-Rage' style driving,to nice and sweet,forgetting the previous days blackness.Some days were sensual and sexual.

Yes,but when it come to numbers,food,or activities,some strange days,it was like a mild hypnosis.

Around the Power Station,I used to explore alone and with friends.On bikes or on foot,walking many kilometers in a day .I used to call them the 'Badlands' as all the water veins in the lands had been severed by mining and gutted out.There was coal soot fallout everywhere.We used to swim in the warm currents of the stations out-flow/Outlet.We never thought about the bull sharks,shiver to think now.

But what I'm saying this wasn't some government experiment,but had thought about it as a possibility.No,I just think,on some days the windings of the turbines,generators,something in that station would act or vibrate differently.Remember it produces strong electro-magnetic fields.

I was an electrical linesman for the railway later on,many of the 'old timers' all had cancer.I survived electrocution and it was no mistake,they turned the juice back on whilst up a pole.I knew about the corruption,over quoting private contractors and pocketing thousands.Stealing of copper and brass by management,tools and chainsaws.

But a lot of the crew who had cancer,worked in the sub-stations too.I've only been to Epping and Gosford,those thick copper 'Buzz-Bars' made my hair stand on end.

That old Power Station attracted UFO's.

Remember it was Nikola Tesla that designed the AC electrical system.

He knew more and experimented than we understand today,except for those who confiscated his papers and schematics.Tesla also acquired knowledge from other realms you could say for his first designs.An astral traveler of the most noble order. 

I think strange portals open up and we don't understand our tech interferes on a dimensional or quantum level.

Like the Pyramids,to be the first 'Power Stations" on Earth to re-appear after the deluge and the submersing of many civilizations 12,000-14,000 years ago.

They were part of a world wide grid of Pyramids in Egypt,Iraq,Serbia,China,South America and of course on the bottom of the sea near Japan,The Azores,Bimini.

Many fantastic temples too.But buried,on purpose.Why ?.

It didn't just generate energy,this grid acted as a mind control feature.

Put it this way,mindlessly offering oneself as a sacrifice,having your heart ripped open without the use of drugs.You're not thinking for yourselves.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Let me tell you a story...   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 1:07 pm

We Vegans (Not the loopy people that don't eat meat) USED to be a peaceful people.
We USED to have a beautiful planet.
But we had upstart neighbors.

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 Q7p4dtvl

We seen what was coming,with the Dracos conquering smaller systems,defeating bi-pedal races turning them into soldiers or miners by use of DNA grafting.Torture and rape used for discipline,not even the young ones were sacred,defiling them as a means of morale breakage.
That isn't happening here.

Converting existing energy systems into weapons we awaited our turn.We were prepared and they didn't expect it,thinking it would be a walk over.

There's two races within the Lyran system.The Vegans,a near perfect genetic example of the human design.And The Lyrans,a feline race of noble life-forms.A peaceful co-existence.

The first wave of Reptilian attacks were repulsed by energy weapons and force-fields over the cities.Then our moon seemed to shift and tumble out of orbit,oceans rising and falling,wiping out many cities as the shadow loomed closer.Contact with Lyra was lost as the orbiting body completely blocked out the sky.

And this was the result...

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 4rYYqXKl

As you could imagine,we were pissed.

A few of us pilots survived the cataclysm,pursued the scaly ones to a little blue planet,one of their outpost,Earth.The time space compression bought us here in the 14-12,000 years ago period

But we didn't see the trap.

The North Pole was more over the Hudson Bay near New York.We had a bit of a squabble over the ice caps,melting them.Don't believe that 3,600 year Nibiru crap,it's there but not on that time-table.It never crosses Earths orbit.

The caps melted,submerging lands,cities and a strange pyramid system that created electrical energy for mind controlling the masses.We seen the result of the genetic samples from other systems that the Lizards exploited,making slave races for their toil.

Giant genetic mutants designed as gatekeepers to the gaoler/jailer cities the humans were entrapped in.Death was a more desirable outcome.

So the flood nearly wiped the slate clean.

But when we died here,our souls didn't return to The Lyran system.
Our memories were wiped,we forgot and got caught up in the game here,of reincarnation birth,death and forgetfulness.

This thing....

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 9PtLeQwl

Now Obama was a shit President and a fag.But he did have one good idea and that was to nuke the moon.And above is the target.When you die,this emits a tunnel,leading to a light.This is like a mosquito zapper,it removes your memories and converts them to a form of food.Then you forget who you are and shat back out into rebirth,life,death and over again.

We're just soul popsicles now.

But now I remember and will send instructions to any decent aliens I bump into,"Would you be so kind old chap and blow that little spire on the moon to pieces for the soul betterment of mankind,jolly good show ay what".

Just don't expect a quick response,good things always happen slow.

David Bowie - The Superman - Lyrics

When all the world was very young
And mountain magic heavy hung
The supermen would walk in file
Guardians of a loveless isle
And gloomy browed with super fear their tragic endless lives
Heaves nor sighs in solemn, perverse serenity
wondrous beings chained to life

Strange games they would play then
No death for the perfect men
Life rolls into one for them
So softly a super god cries

Where all were minds in uni-thought
Power is weird by mystics taught
No pain, no joy, no power too great
Colossal strength to grasp a fate
Where sad-eyed mermen tossed in slumbers
Nightmare dreams no mortal mind could hold
A man would tear his brother's flesh, a chance to die
To turn to mold

Far out in the red-sky
Far out from the sad eyes
Strange, mad celebration
So softly a super god cries

Far out in the red-sky
Far out from the sad eyes
Strange, mad celebration
So softly a super god dies

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: An Update   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 8:23 pm

His name was Shane Fullerton.
Another sucker for the light in the tunnel.
He hung himself,no doubt ICE related.A lot of the 90's amphetamine users moved on to ice.I didn't,with children on the way and my thirst for pure forms of drugs,I only take pharmaceutical grade or not at all.Had three dirty hits and you learn quick.

But that's a regrettable fragment of my past in this life.The others never stopped.
And now Troy,his brother,a weak type of friend of my past,more a mate I have little faith in,offers me to co-rent his Muswellbrook apartment.I have no inclination to do so,after nine years I finally got a decent two room lodgings at an old Hunter area pub,converted to a boarding house.

I just can't have a cat  cat and will not until I have a permanent solution.

So I sat-nav his area and see the local open cut mines,it'd be dusty and bad for health,especially those with lung related allergies.It's bad enough with the coal trains in the Cessnock and Newcastle areas.

But Troy on the conversation with the phone again asks me up there to help co-rent.

Then he reveals it's a one bedroom flat and he's on the ice.

Glad we were talking by phone and two hundred k's away from each other.

I would've ploughed that f#ckers skull in.How dare someone of my past,more than 30 years ago,who betrayed me and thought I wanted to bang his ex-slut Bronnie,when his other mates were,think I'd give up the only stability I've had in a decade to supplant his drug habit and watch him slowly rot and commit suicide by drug death.

I did the hard road giving up that drug,it took me five years to feel normal,feel natural emotions,have a sense of humour,look healthy.

To shine light out of your aura,not be a blackhole and suck the light out of others,vampiristic maggots some people are.

What a dumb selfish piece of shit.It's not what I call entertainment.

I became a loner when I lost good people,my kids,who are adults now,in age anyway,as far as life experience,little toddlers,but it's better than what people are out here.

Everyone I knew,have turned to human waste.

"And the sight of it all,makes me sad and ill".

Lyrics
Hey! Hey!
Sister!
Child of mine.
We are the sweeter kind.
Drugs and death!
Are our place in time.
Breathless and running blind.
Running blind.
Good and bad.
Lies be done.
Makes us so catchy.
It makes us cry!
Yeah we're gonna feel good inside!
We're gonna feel good.
Good inside.
Cry to me.
Cry to me baby.
Cause your mine.
Baby cry.
Run and cry.
Gifts and pain.
Sees them crawl.
Now if there funny.
Kids and dames.
Sees them crawl.
They never cared at all.
Looks like they've got no sense of crime.
Honey.
Looks like she's got no sense of crime.
Crooks and dares, hopeless in time.

Billy Ruben wrote:
San Remo/Power Station T Junction Nov 94
Shane F wasn't the usual guy I'd hang-out with.He was the brother of my friend Troy F,who was harmless compared to this idiot.Shane had altered his personality through the use of Datura,took dangerous risks like ripping off bikie amphetamine dealers.My Dealer.

The dealer had this pristine pharmaceutical grade speed, 0.2 grams you'd go for 48 hours.Sexual,you're dick would shrivel for four hours,then Bam !
12-14 hour stints aren't uncommon,24 hours being the longest.Poor Sam.
But work,it was clear minded,no scatter,no psychosis,but fixating on one work task at a time with intensity.Not the poisonous zombie crap ICE is today.Total opposite,making violent and dangerous people.

But if I could go back in time,I'd forgo the drug habit,buy a house on the North Shore in '93 for 250-270K,sell from 2014-to present 1.5 - 2.5 Million today and buy that small farm.Hated I blew those opportunities and wasted so much time and money exploring...realms,the mind,but God it was fun,doing it my way,not like others,because they lack something.

But I was with Shane this night and can't remember why.We just passed the San Remo turn-off heading towards Doyalson lights.A white V8 HQ sedan,Shane is talking about how he never felt the same after Datura when as we were about to pass under the high voltage lines,a white cone,similar to an ice-cream cone,but where a peak of ice-cream would be,
was a flat edge.It had a small electric blue band around the flat head.Instead of being conical,it had four sides, squarish,with a tapered end.It was kind of tumbling side to side,like a spinning top would do.

"Did you see that ?!",Shane cutting himself off mid-sentence."Yeah,it's following the power-lines",I added,"I think it's charging itself up off the lines".We were doing about 90 kph,this thing,140-160,it was like a flash,but we both saw it clearly,only 80-100 feet away.It hugged the power-lines.

We drove towards the cross-road lights,took a right and forgot the mission.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Dead Souls (2010 Remaster)   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 9:25 pm

I'm enraged at the moment.

This life I have tried to not physically kill anyone and have been successful thus far.

Wishing or mentally projecting,built up energy attacks...ahhh,that might've caused a few demises in some very bad people that could be a different story.

Very embarrassing one can't control themselves and think they're judge,jury and executioner. Saved the tax payers a few bob,corrective services,huge chunk of the state budget.Should've payed me a commission,the state government.And they're bad people too.

But I found psychic attacking Freemasons a lot tougher than the local junkie.

Even the occultist have seen me at work that I pulled off a little magic here and there,besides the UFO's and the Yowie scaring the pants off her.

And she was over 200 kilometers away.

I was only ten feet as Mr Yowie hid behind a tree smiling as I played Devo's 'Chango' song.

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 Jv3SPL6l

But I sit back and do nothing now.Gone are the days I'd collect figurines of political figures and do naughty things to age them,make them face their karma publicly,or even worse.

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 H0UORROm

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 FjhoFXUm

I'm a good Alien Cat now,I just want to disappear in some country village with my new kitty and see life through his eyes.

Boy cats are best,females are sweet.Neuter a boy cat,not only you have a cuddle bunny,but he'll do things with you.Adventures and hunting as a form of pest control. (See The Cat Appreciation Thread).

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 UE2QTEOm

I really do love cats,but not in a single 'Cat Lady' with her box wine and mental problems from three former marriages type.

We see and think alike.There is humour and fun too.Cats know I love and appreciate their company.Many preferring me over their owners.

I hate the declining Western World.

The leftist 'Pinko-Nazis' will make the need for real Nazis to come back and clean up the mess in society.

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 TeWSJIEm

I'm keeping out of this present situation,it's happened before in the past with Eunuchs and the 'dykes' and cross-dressers we even had back in Egypt.

It started as entertainment,men wore make-up and played stringed instruments called "Tars" later to become 'Guitars'.

The ancient Egyptians were the first 'Glam Rockers' you could say.
And to this day,I have a love for Cats,David Bowie,Brian Eno and Early Roxy Music.

History repeats all the time.Rise and fall of civilizations. Decadence is introduced to break the moral fibre in society and family cohesion attacked at all levels,even perverting the young.

I think humans have been given enough chances.The same mistakes are made,never to learn.Atrocities and murder committed just due to a hurt ego...not even a broken betrayed heart,but something so trivial.

They don't even care about the weight of their souls.Neither does MAAT the crocodile man,so overweight and bloated he'd be from feasting on evil souls.

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 COeQD3Lm

He'd be like that fat customer vomiting in a restaurant on Monty Python's "Meaning of Life".John Cleese the waiter offers the customer one little wafer or after dinner mint,Cleese then dives and takes cover as the fat man explodes.

That's MAAT today,over fed,fat and about to explode on human filth and energy.Hope he's on the moon next to the 'Soul Tower' I want to take out so we all can go home...spiritually.

Sad but true.

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 1h4A4DAl

Someone take these dreams away
That point me to another day
A dual personality
A strange untrue reality
They keep calling me
They keep calling me
Keep on calling me
They keep calling me
Where figures from the past stand tall
And mocking voices ring above
Imperialistic house of prayer
Conquistadors who took their share
They keep calling me
Keep on calling me
They keep calling me
Keep on calling me
Calling me
Calling me
Calling me
Calling me
They keep calling me
Keep on calling me
They keep calling me
Keep on calling me
They keep calling me
Keep on calling me
They keep calling me
Keep on calling me

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: An Update 2 John Cale - Leaving It Up To You   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 10:38 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
His name was Shane Fullerton.
Another sucker for the light in the tunnel.
He hung himself,no doubt ICE related.A lot of the 90's amphetamine users moved on to ice.I didn't,with children on the way and my thirst for pure forms of drugs,I only take pharmaceutical grade or not at all.Had three dirty hits and you learn quick.

But that's a regrettable fragment of my past in this life.The others never stopped.
And now Troy,his brother,a weak type of friend of my past,more a mate I have little faith in,offers me to co-rent his Muswellbrook apartment.I have no inclination to do so,after nine years I finally got a decent two room lodgings at an old Hunter area pub,converted to a boarding house.

I just can't have a cat  cat and will not until I have a permanent solution.

So I sat-nav his area and see the local open cut mines,it'd be dusty and bad for health,especially those with lung related allergies.It's bad enough with the coal trains in the Cessnock and Newcastle areas.

But Troy on the conversation with the phone again asks me up there to help co-rent.

Then he reveals it's a one bedroom flat and he's on the ice.

Glad we were talking by phone and two hundred k's away from each other.

I would've ploughed that f#ckers skull in.How dare someone of my past,more than 30 years ago,who betrayed me and thought I wanted to bang his ex-slut Bronnie,when his other mates were,think I'd give up the only stability I've had in a decade to supplant his drug habit and watch him slowly rot and commit suicide by drug death.

I did the hard road giving up that drug,it took me five years to feel normal,feel natural emotions,have a sense of humour,look healthy.

To shine light out of your aura,not be a blackhole and suck the light out of others,vampiristic maggots some people are.

What a dumb selfish piece of shit.It's not what I call entertainment.

I became a loner when I lost good people,my kids,who are adults now,in age anyway,as far as life experience,little toddlers,but it's better than what people are out here.

Everyone I knew,have turned to human waste.

"And the sight of it all,makes me sad and ill".

Tell you why I'm angry,it's not just this revelation about Troy.Everyone I meet now asks what crime I'm interested in doing or if I'll get on the Ice with them.

I left Budgewoi in the late 90's.My son was born,I didn't want him suffering for my reputation as a drug user.

I wanted to go to university too,the Coast was impractical.East Maitland had a train line straight to Uni,so it was a logical choice.

I didn't know I would be inundated with UFO encounters,Satanic Occults,a new knowledge,esoteric,conspiratorial and enlightening all from one corrupt,but philanthropic marijuana merchant.

So leaving Budgewoi behind,I left my 'two-bit' friends,the amphetamine and the f#cking rumors Dave left behind about me and him in his dying months.Here's some quotes to give you an idea.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Those two friends and I had tragic lives later.Kerry confessed to a murder he witnessed and did time,Dave died of HIV at thirty.So much for the rumours we were lovers.

Dave was an idiot and a dangerous friend to have.He'd go out into a walkways in a Gosford based nature reserve,hug trees then covered in leeches.He'd come down my driveway and all three animals would attack him,Jake the Jack Russell would choke himself on the leash trying to bite Dave,Pudden Cat would launch successful raids and jump out of the garden,kicking Dave in the head with his hind legs and Fred the Galah would screech his most hideous squawk when the target passes the cage.
My animals hated him and I should've listened to them...

Pudden took an interest in all my friends,whether he liked them or not and chose the examples he liked and interacted with them,Scott being his favourite.Dave Wilson his least.

Pudden hated rain/water,punk rock,other cats and David Wilson.In fact,all my animals did,maybe they were homophobes.

Dad protested,"Only poofs work in those jobs.You're becoming a man,you're joining the reserves".Dave the Fag was a friend of mine.Dad worried about that too.

Dylan Mulvaney looked exactly like my gay friend Dave.Another person selfish and disregarded the safety of others.He knew he had HIV and made a move on me.I'm not interested,especially in 'Poo-Jabbers'.But in his last six months of life,infected with the AIDS bug and wanted to do me up the chutney chute.

See what Dave left me.Now Troy used to be straight,but could never get it right with women.At 18,he and Bronnie used to have aggressive domestics arguements.Man,you're supposed to be boyfriend having fun with girlfriends at that age,not fighting like a forty year old stale marriage.

When things fell apart,Troy accused me of trying to seduce her.Never once entertained the thought,one I'm supposed to be Troy's friend,next,Bronnie was such a bitch,her slit would be too sour to go down on.I only tolerated her with good manners cause she went out with Troy.

It was Kerry's mates who were rooting her and he's such a simp to stay with her,taking his 'soy boy' frustrations out on me.Did they cuckold you as you pathetically masturbated from the closet with tears rolling down your cheeks ?.

Now here's something,long term users of amphetamine over stimulate the dopamine and sexual sensual areas of the brain.Many go bi-sexual or even queer artificially.I don't see Troy as a man.

I met him three to four years ago in Hamilton and he said he'd rent a house with me anytime.We exchanged numbers,etc.I never got in touch,like I said,I left my old life behind.

Early this year he sends a confusing text and I think it's the cops playing games.So I ring him and discover who it is.Must've changed number.He's up Muswellbrook and would I be interested in co-renting.I'm not,I have an excellent double room set up.So I leave it at that.

I call a week ago just to catch up and enquire about the towns history and industry up there.Instead of the lively voice that once talked about art,was this deepened slurred junkie voice.We get talking and I find out this co-rental is a $200 one bedroom flat.I said,"I'm in the center of town and when tired of Youtube I laugh at the alcoholics,violent mental patients and Ice-Heads going off".

"Oh,I'm a Ice-Head too".The first rumblings of anger stirred in me.I gave him a spiel why he will get cancer like so many other users,due to it being part of the Benzene ring family of chemicals which is carcinogenic.But unlike pure meth amphetamine which has the ether wash process that removes the poisons,that requires three pre-cursor ingredients to make it correctly,I told him Ice can be made from chemicals at Bunnings Hardware.
And he's complaining of health issues and stomach problems.

Now here's another thing.I used to be a 'Looney Leftist",a Labor voter.I used to believe in spending on infrastructure and social projects to lower crime and provide safe drug use.I'm now a Nationalist type voter and forced to vote for the 'Redhead Up North' until 'Australia One' Party get up and running with Riccardo Bossi,a first rate patriot,not a traitor like the two party dominant system.

I used to tolerate transvestites,homosexuality due to books,music and movies that were made by these people.My favourite Lou Reed solo song is "Kill Your Sons",a story about how Lou was put into a psyche institution by his parents to cure him of Bisexuality with electro-shock therapy.

Understand my empathy for them,in the past.The first 'Gay Mardi Gras' were respectful events compared to the "Sodomite War Upon The Senses" it is now.

Troy is stuck in the past with me.He invited me to ditch my stability and health to supplant his drug lifestyle,hoping I might become a junkie with him,watch him moan with health issues in a shithole like Muswellbrook in a one bedroom flat with another man ?.

I know Troy was one of the f#ckwits who believed the rumors with Dave and me being lovers.Now I suspect he likes 'playing hide the sausage' with the people of his past,no Fook*ng thanks.

I feel extremely violent right now and even with his 'Speed Demons' I'd mash his skull in seconds.Not just after all that's considered here,but this unmentioned topic.

What respect does Troy have for Shane's memory as brother who suicided directly or as a contributing factor in his death from this drug.

Selfish gutless scum-bucket,the both of them.Only the eldest Wayne,had a brain and was successful.Nice house too,I let him rip me off with a tree surgery job I did for him,cause I was a waste-oid druggie back in the 90's.

I wouldn't spit on Troy now.I'm just going to block the number never visit.
I'd hate him even more if he believes I'm faggot and I'd be interested in him.If I was a 'twinkie',I'd be up-market from 'crusty junkie'.

I went celibate,cleaned my act up,trying to give up smoking tobacco without the weight gain.Reduce smoking pot,it's no fun on your own except computer games.I like being straight and clean.I wear conservative office like clothes and hairstyle that make me look Mafiosa.

I left them all behind years ago... "I don't want them talking to me".

# Here's one last thing,it was Troy who introduced me to amphetamine.He might act sweet,passive/aggressive,but he's a f#cking demon to himself and others !.

And now he comes back in my life ?.No !.

When it comes to me or him,he can end himself,do the tax payer a favour.

foff

Looking for a friend, looking everywhere
Walked along the boulevard, the boulevard of friends
All those mild mannered friends I've got
They're careless and they fall down
All over the place, all over town
I don't want them talking to me

'Cause I'm leaving it, leaving it, leaving it up to you
Have to leave it, leave it, leave it up to you

All the buildings are breaking down
Like the whispering in your heart
And it's sordid how life goes on
When I could take you apart
And if you give me half a chance
I'd do it now, I'd do it now, right now, you fascist
I know we could all feel safe like Sharon Tate
We could give it all up, we could give, give, give it all up
And the newspapers, oh the newspapers
They'd be listening, listening to me giving it to you
And the radio, what about the radios?
They'd be listening to me giving it to you

Right mama, damn right mama

I hear hissing, I hear hissing in the distance
I hear the tanks crawling
They're crawling over the hill, they're crawling over the hill
Like rattlesnakes in the desert sun
They're blistering up my spell, they're blistering it up
They're breaking it up, they're breaking up my spell
And what else is there, what else have I got?
What else have I got but that spell?

Ah, leaving it, leaving it, I'm leaving it up to you
Leaving it, leaving it, leaving it up to you
Leaving it, leaving it, leaving it in the cloakroom for you

I've got to give it up, I've got to give it up, give it up
Up, up, give it up

I can't take it

Billy Ruben wrote:

Added 12:45pm 12th April 2024 from Drug Reform thread

You'd be wondering with what I tell you next,why I give a shit about this waste of a person.
It's the spiritual ramifications.
When someone suicides they break the code,the higher laws of that world,spiritual.When you reincarnate,due to you giving up the rights to the vehicle your consciousness travelled in before,your body,errant spiritual beings hop in with you,take control like a subtle form of possession.Some are called 'walk-ins',there's other names for these entities.Even minor demons.

These spiritual beings aren't high level intelligence with heart,if they were,they wouldn't take control in the first place.They make you do crimes,sexual perversities,violence or they could be the perpetual lying passive aggressive victim playing energy leech in your life.

There's three people in my former life that fit this criteria.And I knew they were ex-suiciders.I used to have a talent...putting the pieces together,seeing their pasts.Had to learn the hard way though.

So these people are the criminals and danger types of tomorrow.

And YOU just might meet them again,because you may've had a hand in creating them.

Now do you understand why I hated police so much,covering up for these Satanic Pedophile Occult rings.

They are inadvertently creating their own mess of tomorrow.

It's the innocent people getting hurt is what I care about.

Prevention is better than cure.

Everything comes full circle.
Shane nearly killed me back in 1994 by cutting my dealers amphetamine with battery acid.
He asked me,"Cookie,what do you cut speed with".
I looked at him in disgust,we get the best stuff and you want to cut it.I should've told him glucose...but in my punk attitude I said,"F#ckwits cut it with battery acid".Spitting my words with anger.

You know what that brainless scumf#ck did...exactly,he cut my dealers speed with acid.He actually did it.

The scar on my arm is faded now,a perfect IV needle in thickness,browner than my usual colour.The vein repaired too,this is back in '94 mind you.But way back,that vein exploded,I had a black band around my entire fore-arm,after it healed,it used to bleed from the wrist with no wounds available.It just expressed through the skin.

If it wasn't for Sam screaming I would've slipped away.

Then after all that,I had to lie and cover for Shane's arse or dealer and his friend 'Smith and Wesson'  would've blown out what little brains he ever had.

And now I learnt this spiritual shit,I realize he was better off murdered.

Now Shane is going to come back,brainless and not in control.With a Reptilian entity for a side-kick in his mind,what could go wrong ?.

Shane killed himself due to his long term use of amphetamine.

Reason connected to it.
1. He owed nasty thugs lots of money.
2.Drug use coupled with pre-existing mental problems.
3.Terminal Illness.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added info)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: An Hour ago   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 9:04 pm

Time now 8:15 pm

Days are getting shorter now.It's dark between 6 and 6:30.The UFO's have been disappointing for the last three years,just a few faraway fast moving lights here and there.

Except two years ago,I swear I thought I seen three beings,in stealth,but they shimmered,showing intermittent outlines of their bodies.They were tall and in silver type suits.Phasing in and out of sight or reality.Like a pulse,with quick flashes of gold light breaking out in different spots.

That was late at night at a railway siding for maintenance vehicles.

They passed through the security fences.Only the stray cats and I noticed.

But an hour ago something interesting happened.It was only two to three seconds of sighting.I live in the center of an old Hunter region town.Through the day and night,I have coffee and cigarettes at my corner window,which is two sets of windows on adjacent corners,giving good air-flow,even in summer,not needing a fan or roasting like the other residents.

I see everything that goes on,the drunks,violent homeless mentally deranged and the worst faction,Ice-Heads.Some could call it entertainment.

I don't,I want to clean the streets. 'Brazilian Death Squad' style.

That might earn me a wee bit of karma though.There's some nice things like the fitness gym nearby.I'm knocked out usually by brunettes,everyone knows that.

But there's this blonde,7am to 7:10,who runs every morning to the gym.
I'm usually attracted to long hair,neck and shoulders,like a ballerinas alignment.Petite like a doll.This woman,every muscle is perfectly contoured to her body type,Solid but EXTREMELY attractive.Natural nice breasts,I've never seen an arse so perfectly sculptured like a peach.Vibrant clean energy emanates from her.

She is perfection,I understand what Hitler was trying to create with the Uber Mensch (The Supermen),the master race.She was it,the perfect breeding machine.It's something more than sexual when you see her,this need for family and a continuance of the human race with better genetic versions of humans.If I had to restart society,her types would be a genetic blue-print to tinker with.

Enki was sloppy.

Anyway,I go up to the window and lean out and see it's a cloudless night,stars are out.(Homeless man screaming now,"F#ck Off),ignoring him I exhale smoke out the window hoping he didn't see it as they then beg for cigarettes.

Looking up in the sky,just by chance,I seen a body enter the atmosphere.It flared up white hot,but no debris tail.

Then all of a sudden,it curved and went back out into space.This was about three seconds.It changed direction,just like the villagers in Tunguska reported in the 1908 explosion in the Siberian wastes.

I kept watching for tail lights,wing flight lights,thinking it could be an air-craft turning it's headlights on for a second and off.

Not at that height and not with brightness of a phosphorous flare or a tiny star.The angle,almost 180',it wasn't just some celestial body or old satellite bouncing off the atmosphere,the angle would've been much more shallow and slower in speed,most likely with a smoke trail.

An interesting couple of seconds...

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: There is a price to pay   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:28 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
I used to drive for a philanthropic pot dealer back in the late 90's early 2000's.A period of my life where back in 1997,he introduced me to David Icke,Alex Jones,Phil Schneider and many others.I pursued John A Keel,books on psychic self defence and other topics.

He spent his money on books and underground imported videos.As I worked for him,he got to know me better than most do over the years.He looked and acted spoilt like a Persian King.But shared his knowledge and enlightened the "Masses".Well,he tried.

He said to me as I was leaving one day,"Jason,you have a funny concept of the light",pausing for a second,looked at him sideways,thinking,that's close enough boy and exited with a farewell.

Next day I come in,there's a make-shift shrine,Egyptian figurines and a large T-Rex with a light-bulb in it's mouth centred in the middle."Come to the light Jason" he said in an oily reptilian voice,I froze in horror,never once I showed fear until that moment,the skin went from caramel brown to grey in the face.Whilst Steve is rolling around in his plush chair laughing until he couldn't breathe and coughs...

The Dream:Late 1995
They must've got me those aliens that I was handed a shield to defend with.It made no sense,them or the suits the humans were wearing.No national flags but symbols I vaguely remember.

Again,there was no pain,but found myself a distance down a dark tunnel with a light at the end.It felt artificial,like those Mosquito Lights,made to draw their victim in,then ZAP !.It felt about as inviting as that.I turn to the left and start fidgeting with the wall of the tunnel,like I had a key or I knew of a slot.  

Stepping out immediately onto a barren planet,it was totally red under star-light,with large boulders and terraces to both sides.Before me is the back of a brunette woman,I never see her face,she stands in front and to the left.I feel instantly at ease with her,she was the one giving me premonitions through dreams.Above and a little distanced in front of us,is five Golden Globes,not perfectly round,but stretched at the poles,floating in front of us.

The woman is communicating telepathically with the lights and I'm picking up she's petitioning them for me.She raises her arms and all of a sudden,I feel what some would call love,but this was explosive,my aura,the energy around me,raised in frequency,like almost exploding into a million pieces,it's so high vibrating your very being shakes a thousand pulses a second,but holding it together without coming apart.

The dream ends,but never my memory.

Years later,around 2004-05,I was having a healing session in a Cessnock centre,that was run by a married couple.I never told anyone about my dreams up until that time.It was a private torture,thinking of it often,even though more than a decade a go.

The woman said to me,"You know those dreams you've been having,sorry to tell you,but it's not Mars you're standing on,it's Orion.And that woman you love,she's Pleiadian,her name is H".

Now most would go bullshit and walk off laughing,saving $75 and never give anything alternative that could be called "New Age" another opportunity.

I didn't,my shoulders slumped,thank God,a relief,the good guys and I'm not crazy,because I never told anyone.Ever.

I felt later that  H and I will be joining,becoming a planetary consciousness on that barren planet.To impregnate and bring it life-force.New possibilities or maybe another chance for a corrupted slave race cross-bred with it's enemy.

Beetlejuice is soon to explode.It will cause destruction to it's orbiting bodies but throw rare metals,matter and nuclear material in nearby Constellation of Orion.Great for space craft hulls.

Death is not the end,but it could be a trap for most.If we all re-incarnate,why can't we retain our memories ?.What wipes them,why do we have to start from scratch and not build on what we learn and mature from ?.

No,except for the flora and fauna of this planet,which I'll miss,if this is my destiny,honoured I am to take it.This is a dark blood-soaked part of the universe.A slave internment camp,an "Alien Ant Farm",the final product for them,corrupt soul popsicles to slurp on.

It's why I haven't taken human life even though being tempted on so many occasions by real evil.I don't want war this life or ever.I went celibate and felt cleaner and simpler.Might give up smoking so I can drive worked and modified cars again.

Watch this world eat itself and not do anything negative when society collapses,which is soon.Go into the deep forest and die of exposure unless I get picked up.

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 1323215478

Maybe a snake will end me,but I won't contribute to the group evil or individual exploitations.Sad really,but I think the elites have pulled the plug on 50% of you already.

I always wondered why Obama wanted to nuke the moon....

Billy Ruben wrote:
The above post is a satirical look at my life as a single man.
But there is a serious aspect I didn't want to spoil the laughs with.So I kept it for this post.
Celibacy is forced on me and I accept it,I want it.The time is closer now.The 'Paranormal Experienced' thread talks about a dream in three parts.The post titled 'Dream 3 Sequence 3'.It'll give you an idea.

I meet somewhat decent people,those learning their lesson to appreciate relationships more,most fall back.But when the woman get's close and you can feel the electricity building between each other,then this happens each time.

They get this message,like a telepathed communique,"don't touch,he's not for you".Olivia,this crazy zaney fun chick with a flightless bird actually said it to me.And I really wanted her,but I knew not to as well.She even said you're meant for something else.It's wrong if she does and despite the desire,I'm happier with the path.

This has happened a few times now.I probably couldn't get a root in a whore house these days.

And maybe that's a good thing.

Brian Eno once said the song Mother Whale Eyeless is about impossible relationships,I think it's appropriate...and beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next