Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Celibacy - Lisa Germano - Destroy the flower   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 8:43 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Excerpt from Ramblings and Ravings

But when the woman get's close and you can feel the electricity building between each other,then this happens each time.

They get this message,like a telepathed communique,"don't touch,he's not for you".Olivia,this crazy zaney fun chick with a flightless bird actually said it to me.And I really wanted her,but I knew not to as well.She even said you're meant for something else.It's wrong if she does and despite the desire,I'm happier with the path.

This has happened a few times now.I probably couldn't get a root in a whore house these days.

And maybe that's a good thing.

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 3 Szm01csm

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 3 IbaAVntm

The two above photos show a blemish like birth-mark on my right arm.I never had this before 2020.It was the time I took celibacy seriously,except for the fantasies with Megan occult girl.

She was the last temptation,but it was too "Eyes Wide Shut" for me.Not to mention I want no flesh ties to this planet,meaning it was so good you'd want to come back to this hellish reality.

In a future incarnation.See,if you're not trapped with your own evil deeds,adjust and obtain something decent about yourself,they just try the carrot,instead of the stick.Sex and drugs with me.

What's yours,money and power.Power over who ?.

At least I usually only hurt me,until a life that I avoided was forced on me.But that's all gone now.

Loner by choice I needed time to see clearly again.

The last boat was in Taree,a pharmacists,mid on the late side of twenties,blonde,good genetics,her womb clock was ticking,I wasn't in love and that's important.But I did like her,despite the demonic temper she was hiding.

I don't want to start again and unlike other guys spawn a new family just to spite the former.

When I left Taree that night,the above mark formed on my arm as I committed to a union not on this planet or reality.

She marked me.

I laugh,thinking of David Icke and what this heart symbol really means in his books and seminars.

David,as long as it only hers and no-one else.But it is strange,even for me.

And it gave me freckles.I hope we're not gingers on Orion.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Stepping out immediately onto a barren planet,it was totally red under star-light,with large boulders and terraces to both sides.Before me is the back of a brunette woman,I never see her face,she stands in front and to the left.I feel instantly at ease with her,she was the one giving me premonitions through dreams.Above and a little distanced in front of us,is five Golden Globes,not perfectly round,but stretched at the poles,floating in front of us.

The woman is communicating telepathically with the lights and I'm picking up she's petitioning them for me.She raises her arms and all of a sudden,I feel what some would call love,but this was explosive,my aura,the energy around me,raised in frequency,like almost exploding into a million pieces,it's so high vibrating your very being shakes a thousand pulses a second,but holding it together without coming apart.

The dream ends,but never my memory.

Years later,around 2004-05,I was having a healing session in a Cessnock centre,that was run by a married couple.I never told anyone about my dreams up until that time.It was a private torture,thinking of it often,even though more than a decade a go.

The woman said to me,"You know those dreams you've been having,sorry to tell you,but it's not Mars you're standing on,it's Orion.And that woman you love,she's Pleiadian,her name is H".

EDIT 26th April 2024

I know this sounds weird for the average reader.Those involved with Icke and the conspiracy movement,I don't have to explain,they can read between the lines of my most cryptic of posts and understand.

Where you 'normies' will walk away,shaking your head at this online madness.I don't care either,rather you just move on.I'm leaving behind my story,just not written in stone or hieroglyphs for those that understand.

H and I are 'freaks'.Genetically,soul-types and spiritually.Pleiadians are usually blonde-haired types,some say they're the Nordic looking human alien types.Some say I'm reptilian with a high-soul.I wanted to eat David Icke's wife for saying that at a Newcastle seminar I attended in the early 2000's.

Those two know how to tick me off at times.One of Vega's former commanders and they call me the "R-Word",that's like saying N_G_A,for a dark skinned person.

When the time comes,I'll go missing,they won't touch me.I'm not sure if this is a marriage ceremony or H and I ascend to a higher level,maybe even made into Gods.I've only shown you the ugliest sides mostly over the years.

They destroy beauty.Reminds me of a song by Lisa Germano,"Destroy The Flower",you should listen to it.The hardest thing for me to do is love unconditionally,bought up by so much ugliness and hatred,pity my brothers.Even the mother in law who is a horrible person seen it in me.She said,"Jason,you still have a child-like side to you,you're very lucky".

I didn't let them (life in general) kill it.But the pain and emotions are sometimes,a little too much.

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 3 2209496881  Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 3 2209496881  Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 3 2209496881  Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 3 2209496881  

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Story   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 4:48 pm

Never underestimate Samantha.
My former partner.When we met one of the first things we did was discuss our paranormal experiences.

She even described a supposedly mythical creature of Aboriginal lore,the 'Bunyip',at a billabong (small lagoon) one day.Something I've never seen before and a lot of weird events happen with me.It's why when I have the right vehicle to drive,I spend time in National Parks,seeking cryptids,alien explorers and recently,what I think was the Yowie (Bigfoot).

She talk about ghosts and other paranormal events and wished I could recall the details,but it was at a well-known haunted property known for this.I don't think it was Junee,starts with 'M' the estate but between Sydney and Goulburn.

This event happened in Metford.1997.
My daughter hadn't been conceived yet,there was just the three of us.The harassment of the black helicopter had ended.I was in the full paranoid phase of 'Sudden Infant Death Syndrome' (Cot-Death),an epidemic at the time,caused by the triple antigen vaccine they stuff the new-bornes with.Funny how Japan didn't suffer this,their governments didn't administer this until the child is two years of age.

I always made excuses to the doctors for delaying my sons shots.Both children slept in the same room as the parents until two years of age,monitoring their breathing.I didn't sleep for nearly four f#cking years.

But this night I did.And Sam was awake.Although this is just a moment of time,this is what she told me.

She was hovering between conscious and sleep.The hallways is dark but there is a light on in the bedroom.When a grey type alien was standing in the doorway.  

It was staring at me.Not my son like I would've expected.Samantha,haha,the girl did have talent,she intuitively asked the alien telepathically "Are you here to hurt us ?".

It never answered,but evaporated,looking and focused on me.

When she retold me the events later that morning I asked for descriptions,knowing there's a number of 'Grey Types".Did they have big noses,six feet tall (Hoping for the elder type) asking her these details.

She described the worst one.Four foot tall,black lenses for eyes,emotionless and telepathic.Bio-robots,genetic grafts that serve their masters.

Dream 1 Sequence 2.

Billy Ruben wrote:
A certain type of grey as there are a few.
This is the clone explorer,anal intruder type,cold and telepathic.Big black lenses for eyes.

It opened up it's chest and white light came from it,like a beam weapon,like lightning,move block the beam with the shield given,reflecting it back in between the squad of Greys,missing one so closely.I got the game,kill them with their own force and it fades to black.

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 3 CbTq0HSl

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed May 01, 2024 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Cold Feet ?   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 6:36 am

In Regards to Dream 3 Sequence 3

I hope it's not a trap though,they need a soul to set up a new "Enki Playground",a reincarnation loop and that planet was as bit barren.Sam does knows me better,I hate being married.

I really just want Pudden Cat back so we can go on adventures.
Just a small concern I think.

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 3 1pga0a9l

Billy Ruben wrote:
Watch this world eat itself and not do anything negative when society collapses,which is soon.Go into the deep forest and die of exposure unless I get picked up.
Maybe a snake will end me,but I won't contribute to the group evil or individual exploitations.Sad really,but I think the elites have pulled the plug on 50% of you already.

I always wondered why Obama wanted to nuke the moon....

EDIT: 1st May 2024

Funny way to express cold feet before marriage,it's just I get the most bizarre episodes happen to me,coupled with the occult experiences and UFO encounters,can't make head or toe of the situation.

People think I'm knowledgeable on the subjects,read and research all the time.No,it happens first then I play catch-up looking for others with similar situations,experience and the insanity of it all.

I've had to also sift,what is real,projection,hallucination and even insanity on my part.I just report what I see and hear.I know very little about anything,is how I view myself.Otherwise I would've built my own inner dimensional craft,make clone replacement bodies for myself to slip my soul conscious into as I age or become damaged or even death.

I know I love this woman and don't know why.Don't even want to admit this,but this is my insanity on the subject,I thought I met her this life-time and she was in Sam's family.

She looked and behaved,just like H.She was silent and thoughtful,respectful,passionate and loving without giving it away.Of all the women I've met,she was close to perfect.Yes,she could cook and sow,a dying art in traditional women today.

But that wasn't the attraction,just a fringe benefit.It was the quality of her heart towards me.

I'm glad I was wrong about it being 'P'.But at least I have an idea of the quality woman 'H' will be.

'P' reminds me of a Brian Eno song about impossible relationships.And we would've both been condemned for it,I'm sure the bastards humiliated her in the end anyway.

But she was one of a kind and special and you know that 'Gut Feeling' you get,it was agreeing with my heart,it felt right with her.

# EDIT:9:52 am

If we're both Reptilians,which I doubt,we're the only two nice examples in the universe,maybe why they give us a planet to...make something new.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events   Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Experienced-UFO's,Ghosts,Time Anomalies and Psychic Events
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3