Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Why the harshness on Bikers Slag ?.

It's not her femininity ,no not from chauvensim,but the term is derogatory at surface value.
Most can view the tone of the thread as derogatory ,yes ,like to see you cohesive when you go stark raving mad,a vent yes,to stave off homicide for the hillbillies.The "Baby Brain Smoothy Machine" will attest that there lies certain eugenics protocols for the "Bogan" of human-form.In a half joking way,but maybe "Human Recycling Plants" just shows a failure in the established order or anyones understanding to resort to such measures.The hint was of course the Steiner Collages that I see closing,yet could be utilized to redesign those who are unfit to breathe at present condition.The truly troubled and manipulative,addicted to corruption of power.

No,the problem with Bikers Slag is really simple.
She can't stop talking about junk and junkies,on account of her daughter.She also has the conflict of interest for having friends that are members of certain clubs that are known to distribute and make profit from such illicit substances,but doesn't see the connection.Ok,from this point of view then.Many years ago,I took junk and sped along quite often.

To get away from all that,I had to sever all ties,that is those who use those drugs,those that sell it and those who are innocent,but affected negatively by the persons concerned with using such drugs and the horrible drawbacks from improper usage.I need to releave myself of her further company,because,one day,it will come to my door-step...and it already has,when I want no connection or dealings with such company.

Nothing personal,but getting off and staying off is hard to do,except when I see...junkies.12-13 years clean proper,no more.Might want o legalize it,but for societal change and creation of many industries and invest in those that exist,but waivering.Due to withdrawal of government support.

Vote Billy,essential services get a pay rise for resisting the need for experimenting,something they grew accustomed too naturally,money for nothing for most of you...except those who do have a little fun.

PS that is not a message for intervention,no,no,no. thumbsdown 

I just play on her natural prejudices and irrational fears,irrational...cause I usually couldn't give a rats,until THEY make conflict of it Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 1162467314  ,just enough friction so she won't visit,but not cause trouble. There's heaps of pot dealers local but prefer coast and Maitland imports,

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 1323215478 

so they have no use to
me.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 2865203414 
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:41 am

Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu 

Nah,not on.Sam came to see you once today,but as usual,the staff fuck her around and act like they don't know why she's there.Second attempt,she had a seizure.

You know where this is going now...and I may add...It will not end well.thumbsdown 

I will have to interact with the Ombudsman and Attorney General today.

I got mail to answer.Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 187824764 

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 Yx0m

You know,when detectives do investigations they're supposed to follow the leads

and witnesses.No the Andrews boys shit isn't over...it begins now,since they tried to play with you boys and AVO's,with your assistance of course.

Remember the 90% solving of crimes done by the public,lucky I never gave the lead away,hate to see the lads rock up,you can't be trusted.

Oh,it's on the mobile phone you don't know about...I take the chip and battery out so you can't scan as you drive by. Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 187824764 

I got better ways to do business...forget we ever spoke.thumbsdown foff 

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Public Image Ltd.- Albatross    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:26 am

you see,the settlement out of court of course,prevents anyone else dipping their hands in blood or conspiring any further.

You get rid of the Albatross and appease the Gods on the other side,you can't make up for the innocent and unjust destruction of light and profit as they do on the fallen.

I have shown mercy to the unjust,who cared not for this dying persons request,without rigorous and uncaring debate.

The insult is deeper than your limited and conditional consideration,the multiple healings and assistance given to me contributed to her destruction as well.

The Occults were called idiots by various healers and only understood why,when you break the rules and engage the etheric,you can't just withdrawal,but such was their confidence.They went her first,but diversion by solid energetic bites

and you know my temper in regards to injustice and hoaxed scenarios.

I was really hoping for change....too much has happened and we are both treacherous to each other.

I wanted to elaborate on so much more,but sensitive and dangerous to all,not worth it,not the Yokel Local deceit dealt to me,conspiracy and even the very odd lure.

The Satanist,threw a brunette,wearing a black choker in spectacles,1am in the morning,I was naked in a dressing gown,vaginal juices hadn't dried yet,sticking to myself.

Samantha knew who and what the service was...Exquisite she was on the outside,poisonous and toxic,Khaotic and and playful mischievious,Loki style.Like a toxic evil flower,Datura she would be.

And after what you did to me last year,when I tried to uncover the mystery of only why she offered fellatio for a year and nothing more...the suspicions,working at the school,the hesitant truth never given....you get there and you see Voetterls face...and lost it.

You don't think I often think what the Satanist offered,had it's fucking temptations ?

And how it all turned out for me....Now think about it from my shoes.

Oh,so that's why you surveille me,you theorize it's only a matter of time...actually,you're counting on it.

I do see clearly...for non-fraternal Kraft Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 187824764 

Getting rid of the Albatross... Cthulhu 

Slow motion
Slow motion
Getting rid of the albatross
Sowing seeds of discontent
I know you very well
You are unbearable
I've seen you up far too close
Frying rear blinds
If I wanted
Should I really
If I run away
Run away
Riding along on the crest of the wave
Another will not forget
I know you very well
Run away
Run away
Should I
I run away
I know you very well
You are unbearable
I see you far too close
If I wanted to
If
Run away
Run away
I ran away
I ran away

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Beck - Mutherfucker    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:54 am

Oh,do remember,what was the element that made possible the change for an otherwise stale war-front ? Détente even.

Who really was the person guided by his own delusions of debt and the law,when he was the reneger of that debt,but the real cause for war was was defacing in front of his blind girlfriend ?

Ok,Ok,Ok...I'll make it easier,what was the real cause of embarrassment for Taree police,who initiated the events that made all these chain-reactions possible on an otherwise stale front ?

Corey....Not Billy.

2+2=4  

Not

2+2=23xn_/3.1423*4/144{=Bullshit}/2xConspiracy(

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Now,while Corey assures I stole his friend Joel and yaddayaddayadda...,it really has to do with the fact,not only he fucks nearly every girl he meets,he couldn't leave his mits off Joels girlfriend.I have made detailed post and creative writing post highlighting the truth here and elsewhere.

Joel not only insisted I live there,after asking everyone else,I payed rent,
that Corey kept trying to adjust and change,before as it turns out insisting I take it over....with sewerage everywhere,LOL.I didn't want the place and was leaving,he must take the issue with Joel.

Joel also lent me his car to drive,the V8 wagon,something that burnt Corey...See,Joel trusted me with his girlfriend...and even more so,His wheels.

Trusted,something you were never.And you know what....he did it too burn you.

Joels just really hurt at the moment,but explanation is harsh,when acts must clean up.And re-adjust to family life,with,as it turns out,much more difficulties that were there originally,just the cause and condition is understood,somewhat better.

You lost because of your lies,your treachery and knew not what traps I set,to show who you and that idiotic brother of yours is...and the father.There's more,I mean,your father attacked Sam and I with bats...

Why,the fucking idiot he is,did'nt kill your step-father for your allegations
of molestation...I mean you tell everybody else,but you,your brother and father,will attack with bats,a dying woman and lame man,demanding the bond,for a premises that Corey declared his intentions to leave,1 month previous to the co-signature,Joel, to the lease at LJ Hooker Real Estate...?

Questions,Questions,Questions...none the detectives asked,or any witness
either.

And Corey fell for every trap on this thread,except for the part that saves him...Which Cop first initially contacted you...and off the record...

Not Ryan again,No,No,No,we'll see.

Did you know guys your detective admitted to the online activity is a contributing factor to the way things go for me concerning Police,the very fact....FACT that I said in defence of myself in court for the incorrect application of the AVO,Common Assault and Intimidation....when I was assaulted and intimidated to to hit back...as the 000 phone conversation reveals,that you suppressed in court.

Hmmm.....The Public Service does not perform their duties based on favouritism,or prejudice and discrimination,but Taree Police sure do...

thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown 
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:32 pm

And Ann,whether you know it or not,you were there that exact time to make me hate you,either willing by you,or you are used.Don't care.

I requested you to do the questioning with the Ombudsman,because I believed you wouldn't compromise your position,also be an asset as a detective type when it come to revealing game playing scumbag males...he would've been the best psyche-training you got...a monster slipped through your fingers,not me,nah,not me.

I don't hate you...I'm disappointed,it was that virtuous light,fooled me,Masons are good at that.

I did like you,I was never ready and you were never for offer,just happens weird like that at times.And that's the short and long of it...still,very cute
so it's probably 90% physical attraction.The rest fantasy...Very dominant if I remember,soft with the cuffs,like that.

She's blue in the face...spose they'll be tight next time,around the throat,
since I appear to like that thing,see...we have a connection,I can see what you're thinking right now.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 1323215478 

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 187824764 
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Hey Detective Deas----No Deal   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 Xkq3

Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu 

NSW Police and NSW Ombudsman
Please give the details of your complaint
On the 23rd of June,I complained to you about the Andrews boys of Taree and they were in the backyard trying to steal the car on the 29th June.Very embarressing for you when I contacted the Federal Government,was'nt it ?
Good,cause you haven't learnt your lesson.I was contacted by David Frith 22/6 to attend the station,went on the 23rd,instead I got John Deas,who went on holiday the following day and I met with him on the 6th of August to be argued into a corner they can't do anything about it,due to the counter arguments.He did NOTHING,but have a little chat with them,which served as no detterant .He made me wait eight days for nothing.He did not cross reference the witnesses I supplied and used Samantha,that Taree Police issued an AVO to divide us,but she has breached and we are back together,with full knowledge of Taree Courts staff and Taree Police for six months and they did nothing.But now I'm making a complaint Deas tries to talk me out of using Samantha as a witness,due to the AVO,but really to weaken my story for court.She's my witness and we stick our fingers up at the AVO,and yes,The Prime Minister knows and NSW Premiere and next,NSW Attorney General and the ABC's 4 Corners.What you have done to me,sice 2005 is bluff your way out of investigations.The Ann Joy hoaxed rape affair,when I complained you did not seek the evidence my solicitors Penny Mainprize and Ian Bruse of Newcastle ALs,proved Ann Joy perjured,committed conspiracy and corrupted statements by Samantha Wilkinson.

What happened after you complained to the agency?
Well,you assured the NSW Premiere that something will be done and Taree Police said fuck you basically and did nothing but try and catch me for breach AVO.
You know where I'm going with this.What happened,you jerked me off and the Federal Government.

What do you want to happen for your complaint to be resolved?
You sacked,police imprisoned and a hell of a lot of money for 13.5 years corruption,harassment...

See you on television.
No serious,I'm going for an enquiry.Oh,your Detective Deas admitted the treatment I get is for my online activities,the very reason Magistrate McKosker ruled against me in my pre-sentence...When the Attorney General hears this and compared to the court notes,not only did you charge and imprison and innocent man...I thankyou for your years of ignoring me and treating me as Taree Police do,with extreme discrimination. Deas thinks I agreed,I didn't,I just wanted to catch out his lies.But since he didn't do his job,here I am,going to make sure everybody knows about it.

I can't complain to you about a dangerous criminal because I'm likely to have Taree Police play them against me,funny,how two cars in two months burnt.
What,they're going to beat my children up next to force us out of town,we'll see.I was going to give DFeas that,but caught him lying and refuse to co-operate for my own safety.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Pink fonts,because I LOVE my work.

It was funny how Deas disguised he was annulling the AVO so I could get out a bit more.

Once annulled,I have no desire to change habits and will be just as illusive and underground.

But thankyou for giving the game away.When you show selective generosity,I always refer to Qui Bono...

Who benefits ?

No,I wanted the annulment to mow Sams laws,do the washing and her shopping.

Not for my needs...hers,you see she's dying.

But Laughlan Gunn...ignored Sams pleas three times when she referred to her illness and need for help,only when she kept referring to Wendy the Courts Attorney General that she applied to 12 times through...did Mr Gunn's voice waiver and he gave in.

I don't give two fucks....I have your text which I will, take photos of and post...But,I'm going to the NSW Attorney General,tell him how many times we applied and the discrimination we were treated with.

I'll get one without restrictions...because your case against me was manufactured.It's Shite...like everything that comes out of a cops mouth
low level lying shitbags like all bogans and crim types.You're no different how you whore the law...That's going to stop.

Been under your skin all week...it's going to get worse and worse,this time,no laziness or bluff,you gave me exactly what I wanted....

Don't worry about the settlement,I'll get it my way,you had your chance,now I'll make it reality.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
And Ann,whether you know it or not,you were there that exact time to make me hate you,either willing by you,or you are used.Don't care.

I requested you to do the questioning with the Ombudsman,because I believed you wouldn't compromise your position,also be an asset as a detective type when it come to revealing game playing scumbag males...he would've been the best psyche-training you got...a monster slipped through your fingers,not me,nah,not me.

I don't hate you...I'm disappointed,it was that virtuous light,fooled me,Masons are good at that.

I did like you,I was never ready and you were never for offer,just happens weird like that at times.And that's the short and long of it...still,very cute
so it's probably 90% physical attraction.The rest fantasy...Very dominant if I remember,soft with the cuffs,like that.

She's blue in the face...spose they'll be tight next time,around the throat,
since I appear to like that thing,see...we have a connection,I can see what you're thinking right now.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 187824764 
Oh,while you're having a nice laugh about me the other day.

What I can let you know now,is you served the secondary purpose...you got Sam back for me.

Primary...I'll let you know when it's over.

Have a nice think about that.

But thankyou,keep playing your games girls,amateur hour for me.   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 2865203414 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 187824764 

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: XVII. KNIGHT OF THE EAST AND WEST.   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:13 am

XVII. KNIGHT OF THE EAST AND WEST.

MORALS AND DOGMA by Albert Pike

XVII. KNIGHT OF THE EAST AND WEST.

This is the first of the Philosophical Degrees of the Ancient and
Accepted Scottish Rite; and the beginning of a course of in- struction
which will fully unveil to you the heart and inner mys- teries of
Masonry. Do not despair because you have often seemed on the point of
attaining the inmost light, and have as often been disappointed.  In all
time, truth has been hidden under symbols, and often under a succession
of allegories: where veil after veil had to be penetrated before the true
Light was reached, and the essential truth stood revealed.  The Human
Light is but an im- perfect reflection of a ray of the Infinite and
Divine.

etc,etc,etc.....Pike was an arsehole who began the KuKluxKlan movement.

The only guiding light in Freemasonary is Manly P Hall.

The rest,like yourselves,are undeserved of the mysteries and beyond the scope of vapid void white middle class trash like yourselves.

You all lack honour,integrity and love.

Just the way I want it.

Wait until you cross over motherfuckers....you'll find who I am then,those worthy of me eating from.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 Bo0s

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 8dzl

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 9abc

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 4gk3
Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 9f4y

Voetterl,just taking the time to say fuck you.

Here it is.I only didn't continue my sermon from the cells,when you sneered :That'll be enough",I was satisfied to spark the curiosity of other,but much lower  levels of Masonary.And as per usual,they were unaware of them

You dumbfuck Masons know jackshit compared to a GOOD conspiracy factualist.

Suck on that...Ahhh,for the slightly empathic Masonic Satanist...when they pulled the skull and bones cloak over you,did you feel it's presence ?

You'll understand when it's too late.

Oh,you made a Super Man for the next lifetime.

You won't want to be born when I come back here.

For those that aren't dispersed.

Have a nice day.

Cthulhu 

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 Wue4

The name Lucifer should spark concern to the devoted Christian types...and so they should,it's why I did it.

Cthulhu lol! Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 854715369 
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Another kick in the guts...not nice when you cop what you earnt,hey ? Dickwads   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 Vraw

Billy Ruben wrote:

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10335&start=170

...This thread is in dire need of an update.

Truth is much more happened since then,with imprisonment,injuries from brutality police style.

Now the new shit and their fun and games....

Here's a link to my forum,that is not open to membership until this is resolved and finalized.

Don't think I want to be a hero,I just want to cash in,but,it has to happen the other way,so be it.

I'm just getting old and don't want make the effort anymore or engage in wars on multiple fronts.

Hitler would've liked me,unlike him,I can manage my troops on multiple fronts....or the events.

They do watch closely me...than anybody else.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 Lsm5
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:14 am

I forgot to mention.

The Occultist (Karly Anderson,Paul Smith) and their controller (Steven Busteed and Mary Braun) do you know how I tracked them down ?

With one phone number and using the NSW Police data base to access information.Thankyou detective Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 2865203414 

One of the few who understood the seriousness of what these murdering child-molesting occultist freaks are.

I just wanted you to know that.He was'nt too happy when he left the force either.

Could'nt swallow the bullshit anymore with the job.I just wanted you to know,I don't hate all cops,just you lot and a few from Maitland.

Some of those cocks from Maitland aren't in the force no more.

I claimed more scalps than you think.And I wasn't even trying then.Now I'll just ruin your careers through  exposure

and continue to do so,until I get justice and the result I desire and demand.Cashing in the chips now.

McKosker is about to be my next Ombudsman complaint.Just found all the court notes I need and his balls will be kicked so

far up him,he'll look like Frankenstein with his nuts on the side of his neck.

Anna Skene,you think she's going to fill his spot ? I have a nice Ombudsman complaint that wasn't investigated but I will,

from a discriminate point of view.Bad things happened in the last month,now I'm coming back with a vengeance.

This will make a great screenplay this thread.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Regurgitator - Fat Cop    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:39 am

Oh,you go shopping way too much on public money and time....

It's a bad look ,especially when you sit on your arses and do nothing ,unless it's handed to you.

You see what hurts the most for you girls...is the lack of control you have.

I act to look normal,to fool you ,I'm really feel nothing for anyone,except a very few.

But those girls have hearts and souls,embody what is feminine.

Most of you become male,it's what I warned one of your fat female blonde officers,on the 7/7/2012.Can't remember her name now,she just sneers at me giving an inner glow of chagrin ,with an emotionless poker face.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Birthday Party - Kathys Kisses   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:52 am

Interesting night...did you guys get a call about 9:20Pm from neighbours.

You're gonna love the new shitfight.I gave you a fighting chance to complete the mission,so don't screw it up like

The Andrews boys.And don't piss me off again like that Ann.

I can accept it,just don't be the same manipulative shit like everyone else.

If you wanted something,you just have to ask,not be like that.Pissed me right off.

And,no,I'm not going you stalking.Try that shit again and I'll hit on you with passionate desire.

Oh,here's a new Ombudsmans report,make an effort this time and DON't set me up.Might get a house in Canberra out of this. Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 2865203414 

Still suing your arses...unless you get smart,yes,I got stoned tonight and quite the human instead of...serpentine.

Keep the lipstick on. Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 469222656 

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 Bqa1

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Joy Division - Leaders Of Men   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:41 pm

You know,not much has changed from when I was a kid.I can't stand most people and rather than speak to them,I write them a letter or do a blog as now the course.

It was the same for my parents,whom I hated from a very early age,disgusting parents they were,not sexually
perverse,but mum did try to drag me on top of her,when she was drunk and I was 12 after a really nasty fight
with Dad,he was forced to leave being a gaol warden,he was having a breakdown cause his best mate got killed
on the job,Schneider,you know that one.The year I went to hunt him down and get revenge,he died a month later
of heroin overdose.Lucky for him.1996.

Oh,what was the point of this post,yeah,can't stand people.I remember having the family law book of Australian Law
and everytime dad spoke out of turn to my mother,or hit me,I threaten him with passages out of the book.I was 7 at the time.

I would've become a solicitor years ago,but hate liars and the industry is built on who can tell the best lie.

That time is at an end.This is the age of Aquarius and the weapons they designed in the military can read your
mind and hidden memories.

That is the way forward.

I've become slightly a fascist eugenicist of late,but not based on race,but your quotient of light.

If you're not good enough,I have certain ways of dealing with the problem and make a profit as well.

That grinder machine,in the game Red Alert 2,Uris Revenge,that reduces machines and organics to base material.

Hmmm,me likes.Maybe I should join Iros forum.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 6ptk

Born from some mother's womb,
Just like any other room.
Made a promise for a new life.
Made a victim out of your life.

When your time's on the door,
And it drips to the floor,
And you feel you can touch,
All the noise is too much,
And the seeds that are sown,
Are no longer your own.

Just a minor operation,
To force a final ultimatum.
Thousand words are spoken loud,
Reach the dumb to fool the crowd.

When you walk down the street,
And the sound's not so sweet,
And you wish you could hide,
Maybe go for a ride,
To some peep show arcade,
Where the future's not made.

A nightmare situation,
Infiltrate imagination,
Smacks of past Holy wars,
By the wall with broken laws.

The leaders of men,
Born out of your frustration.
The leaders of men,
Just a strange infatuation.
The leaders of men,
Made a promise for a new life.
No saviour for our sakes,
To twist the internees of hate,
Self induced manipulation,
To crush all thoughts of mass salvation

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 Nx18Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 Ofyy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next