Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Modern Lovers - The Modern World   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:09 pm

I don't want you to know this,I rather you rot in pain from cancer,like your parents and before did.

I even hate it more,that one of your approved local growers,one of your thugs,it was their pot that cured me.

I hate Saunders,really I do and his bum-buddy Paul,computer man.

But in 2011,I was diagnosed with Lymphocytosis,Leukemia to you.Must've been from all those weight losing chemicals and vitamins I shot-up in the mid 90's.

I ate it in powdered form for six months.And the cancer vanished.

Now I don't mind one of your more senior officers.And that is Matthews.But he has a rocky future ahead health wise.He's burnt orange in colour and that's deep family issues.Maybe an illness is affecting him with a loved one.Him being with Anns light will help,for a short time,but she's not to be a sponge and absorb negative dross without affecting her after a while.She'd be better off with psychic training and employed as a light-worker.It does'nt pay well in cash....

But if something happens to Matthews,especially with feelings of futility weighing him down,I do suggest,to powder a gramme and eat it...,for six months,as I did.

Stop being archaic in view and employ what the ancients knew for thousands of years...
Get with the Modern World....

Legalise it,don't criminalize it.

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:30 pm

sick of fuckwit teenagers in their lowered modern cars ?

So am I,but I facilitate it,by buying their illegal weed.

Legalize it and sell it through government regulated outlets or coffee shops,of which,I'm more than happy to manage.

It makes sense.

All these young dudes,with no spiritual awareness,no social responsibility and they are managing the drug market...are you mad? With all that cash and power?
And with no brains or heart...

I care,they don't.Hand me the reigns....I can make this town,chic and cool.

Drugs and lack of money would account for,let's say,a conservative estimate,75% of domestic violence and crime...do you think tightening AVO laws is the answer.

Guess again,when the ABC's Four Corners programme investigate my allegations how you can play nanny state and break families up of your choosing,not what is necessarily good for the family either.

You are'nt there to help Sam,when she finished bieng useful to you.I did'nt want her back or the kids....she came to me.And begged...and begged.Lucky,I saw it was a way out of kharmically paying her back for saving my life,in the next life and pay up now,when I overdosed in 1994.Yeah,that was a long time ago...Phew,god my farts are putrid today...better light the next one,that was equal to a herd of buffalo,in regards to carbon counts on the atmosphere.

Oh,yeah,here's a song about domestic violence.I have a song for every fucked up action a human could enact...This is quite tame an observation.

From his 1979 album Lodger

Lyrics:

Johnny is a man
And he's bigger than you
But his overheads are high
And he looks straight through when you ask him how the kids are

He'll get home around seven
'Cause the chevy's real old
And he could have had a cadillac
If the school had taught him right
And he could have married Anne with the blue silk
blouse
He could have married Anne with the blue silk blouse

And the food is on the table
But the food is cold
Don't hit her

"Can't you even cook?
What's the good of me working when you can't damn cook?"

Well Johnny is a man
And he's bigger than her
I guess the bruises won't show
If she wears long sleeves
But the space in her eyes shows through

And he could have married Anne with the blue silk blouse
He could have married Anne with the blue silk blouse
Shows through
Shows through
Shows through
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (1976)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:15 pm

...and if you want to fuck with me and lie your way out of police being the ones to facilitate drug dealers....well,I used to be involved with a rather large drug family back on the coast.

I met the police officers who visited her with regularity....weekly,for their brown paper bags in the shape of thick wads of cash.

I also,as a fifteen year old,stole photos of cops,snorting cocaine,dressed in pink tutus getting their cocks sucked.

I still have those photos,converted to Jpegs and authorised a friend...(Out of towner) to post on this forum,IF...anything should happen to me.

They have the link in their email to activate the account,should something,even an accident to post the photos and a copy of the word-doc that I prepared to release the name and station they operated from.

So suck my cock.....and I have a few more aces up my sleeve.With the hiring of town thugs to do "Dirty Deeds,done dirt cheap"...

Next home invasion,like the Andrews boys...and heads will roll.

Fuck with me...and this is what you get.Now back under the rock you roaches,I know how you scuttle when the light shines on you.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Iggy Pop - The Dum Dum Boys   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:54 pm

You see,I do speak the Freemasons language.

Noooo....I did'nt say Manly P Halls philosophic aspirations,that demands more than even good christians,No,I said the Freemasons way....and that is blackmail,bribery and extortion.I know it well,cause I grew up with it and like minds.

I know the language very well.

You don't see the big picture how paying me off,is a win win for you as well.

All these conspira-tards look up to old thelyran as the way to break on through to the other side.

A natural leader in the conspiracy movement.

If I accept your pay-off and cover up and remove everything,then renege on exposing the draconian laws that you toy with.

I lose all credibility and earn the wrath of the truth movement for selling out.

Not that will mean much on my ranch,with cattle and crops...could'nt give two hoots,as long as I get the cash.

So there,you remove one of the most influential conspira-tards that ever existed.

And like the worst aspects of the hippy and punk movements...I sold out for big bucks and a little soul.

Win,Win...you get it now?.

Or,I do the job,sue you anyway,keep credibilty and some other big hero adopts my methods to the extreme and BLAM!!!!

More days of tears and flags at half mast for you.Catalyst,not cause thankyou very much.

Ideas are dangerous in the hands of a half-wit as you can see (For example,occultism in my hands)...or you can rely on plain old murder if you like,you got away with systematic murder before,hey Voetterl,that's where I'm trying to steer you...so the boys in green have a plaything in you.That's what you did to me,but I'm very clever,that's why you never bought my gaol record to court.

Pre-meditated niceness,just to fuck your report,talk about crocodile tears...I am Demi Moore,I can act,ROFLMAO...You're only just realising the tip of the ice-berg,wait for the part-sinker below.

Lyrics:

Things have been tough
Without the dum dum boys
I can't seem to speak
The language
I remember how they
Used to stare at the ground
They looked as if they
Put the whole world
Looked as if they put
the whole world down

The first time I saw
the dum dum boys
I was fascinated
They just stood in front
Of the old drug store
I was most impressed
No one else was impressed
Not at all
And we'd sing
da-da-da-da-da-da
dum dum day
Where are you now my
dum dum boys are you
Alive or dead
Have you left me the last
Of the dum dum daze
Then the sun goes down
And the boys broke down

People said we were negative
They said we'd take but
we would never give
But we'd sing da-da-da
Da-da-da dum dum day
Da-da-da-da-da dum
And hope it would pay
Da-da-da-da it's been
A dumdumdum day
A dum dum day

Now I'm looking for
The dum dum boys
Where are you now
When I need your noise

Now I'm looking for
The dum dum boys
The walls close in and
I need some noise

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Lou Reed - Make Up   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ideas are dangerous in the hands of a half-wit as you can see (For example,occultism in my hands)...

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 1276711941361

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 Pinktutucatcostume

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 35rlt5

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 Imagescadajzee

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Mick Jones - Scumbag/The Ramones - Beat On The Brat   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:48 pm

and we could've had a nice quiet pay-out,if it was'nt for this scumbag.

Blame him for my current pursuasions.....shifty little Mason.

Hate the fucker,he's on my psychic dart-board for the week.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 Michael20jones

Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu

Yes,successfully stole Sodlikes emoticons and installed.We now have Cthulhu to reign supreme,almost ready to hide sigils and secret subliminals in the post.

Almost ready to cast some spells...most excellent. cheeky

And ritual animal sex to Boot,Whooot!!!! dogshag cowbonk boobies

You're a goner boys... thumbsdown

Sod,you're a sissy... sissies

and so are you,David Icke Forums..... dif

even animated.... foff

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Iggy Pop - Some weird sin    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

But in 2011,I was diagnosed with Lymphocytosis,Leukemia to you.Must've been from all those weight losing chemicals and vitamins I shot-up in the mid 90's.

I ate it in powdered form for six months.And the cancer vanished.

Now I don't mind one of your more senior officers.And that is Matthews.But he has a rocky future ahead health wise.He's burnt orange in colour and that's deep family issues.Maybe an illness is affecting him with a loved one.Him being with Anns light will help,for a short time,but she's not to be a sponge and absorb negative dross without affecting her after a while.She'd be better off with psychic training and employed as a light-worker.It does'nt pay well in cash....

But if something happens to Matthews,especially with feelings of futility weighing him down,I do suggest,to powder a gramme and eat it...,for six months,as I did.

Stop being archaic in view and employ what the ancients knew for thousands of years...

Ann,Mr Matthews,the above isn't some pathetic attempt at divide and conquer.No,I actually like you two and wish you to be partners.I know about energy transferance better than most.Back at East Maitland and the first years here,I hid away from society for seven years,honing my skills,to keep energy attacks to myself,discipline.I've done things before the satanist come along.I was...dangerous.People died,just at the thought of it.All I had to do,to make it happen,was think it.They had it coming I just don't want anything to answer for...(afterlife Egyptian mystery school ramblings that I believe in...seen my little mole near the right eye? Pharoh looking fucker are'nt I,don't seem aboriginal at all.)

So why have'nt I done it to Ingram and Voetterl,I know the price.I'm trying to get them to do it to themselves.Another thing I learnt from the occultist.

I blame myself,for what happened to Sam,despite the last two years of her pushing me away,for all the times she helped me through this...so,going by my intensity of psychic attack with intention,I think,to be honest,I'm over-reacting with you two about energies,so don't give it to much thought.I like Ann,cause she's really the closest thing to an untrained healer.She's got the high envelope of emotional energy and auric stability that one can get.I say the most god awful things at times,but it's just a vent,so I don't do something stupid.Do you really think half your officers would stand a chance against me,un-armed and alone...I have'nt shown you what I'm capable of yet...and I don't want to.Just because I have'nt done revenge on the towns fuckwits so far,cause I won't do it by halves.I'd leave a scene that will sicken most and make angels weep.That's what my parents,the occultist and rednecks did to me inside.I tip you off at times,to save them,from me.That's why I scream,cause if I'm silent...watch out.

Offering advice to a cop to eat marijuana,was not intended for use to back my pro-drugs debate.People,no matter how much you intensify criminality to these activities,will still,experiment and use drugs.The problem is,it's uneducated redneck mentalities with no inner discipline,psychology and philosophy who take drugs.I might legalise them,but one must prove educational status and psychological balance to be on the government programmes for cheap access to.Also,one must show,the creative or social interactions they make whilst under the influence.I'd like to design a society of savants,geniuses and philosophers,but at the moment,to many low souls out-weigh the good.Those low types,want war,make noise and get noticed.If they knew the spiritworlds laws,they would'nt make a peep.

I got cured on the shit,marijuana.Now many states in the USA are amending laws for certain illnesses.Some of you,may have access to evidence,before it gets burnt.Some eye-drops,conceal the munchies in the desk drawers and nobody is the wiser.That lazy face and grin,well,I can't help with that,figure it out.But watch the chocolate intake,especially,Maltesers,you get itchy ring from high acid content...well,I do.Evil little balls of delight.But I did eat a ten dollar bucket of them.Salads,bread-rolls,yogurt and dried fruit.Tinned fish,lean red meats or chicken,toss the pork products,it's garbage.

You think that's weird,wait till you see my amendments for the slaughter of animals for human consumption.Battery hens and farming,out lawed.Every animal must be free-range,fed the best foods and given tranquil scenes and images,before being executed,by bolt to the head,beheading,or even carbon monoxide/or a less toxic gas,similar to high altitude flights,when the oxygen slowly leaks out,you trip out and fall to sleep,painless.Big business and corporations have made this a souless world and people.Used to respect the Chinese,until I found out about their fur-trade.Now I want them nuked off the planet...no fooking around.And I mean every word of that.

I'm sure the Indians think that of westerners,everytime we turn one of their "Gods" into beef patties.We whinge about Jesus,but a whole pantheon of little gods go through the mincer,everyday.Sick,sad,world...One day,with genetic science,we can just grow sides of sirloin in a laboratory,but until then,must find more considerate ways of killing.For energetic harmonies.It's important,whether you laugh or not.My way creates jobs and promotes responsibilty,it's better than what you got now.

We have a massive surplus population due to an automated industry.How do you think,THEY will get rid of it.Manufacturing a new war...It's why I love Fallout New Vegas.
It's close to this futures outcomes,at our present course...My way,with marijuana used for industry,enviornmental repair,social conditioning and many other uses...is the way forward.

Fook,was'nt I trying to alleviate some of the weird occult shit and energy transferance initially?

Rambling on....Pot does that too.I used to have meetings with this poof,when I was 17,getting stoned on rainy days,by the water-front in Budgewoi and we'd discuss how to fix the world and it's people.

I never knew until later,I was a little Free-Freemason...I did'nt know until much later,our discussions meant nothing...he just wanted to suck me off.Disappointing at best he was.
Dead at 30....just another dead,who had designs on me.There's a few of them.No Ann,I was'nt trying to kill you because I like you.Just keep your intentions balanced and nothing will happen,it's why I don't let them use you.I won't let IT,use you as an example.Like I said before,it's the good ones they pick,to be an example to us all.When the human race wakes up,they might start experiencing,light and love within.I was such a miserable black-heart years ago,if I had a love emotion,I used to think I was being possessed or dying,so foreign it was to me.Now I seek it.And what I see in front of me,with the masses,the sight of it all....makes me sad and ill.

Lyrics:

Well, I never got my license to live
They won't give it up
So I stand at the world's edge

I'm trying to break in
Oh, I know it's not for me
And the sight of it all
Makes me sad and ill
That's when I want- Some Weird Sin

Things get too straight
I can't bear it
I feel stuck, stuck on a pin

I'm trying to break in
But the sight of it all
Makes me sad and ill
Just to relax with

Yeah, some dumb, weird sin
For a while anyway
With my head on the ledge
That's what you get out on the edge
Some Weird Sin

Things get too straight
I can't bear it
I feel stuck, stuck on a pin

I'm trying to break in
When the sight of it all
Makes me sad and ill
Just to relax with

That's some dumb weird sin
For a while anyway
With my head out on the ledge
That's what you get out on the edge
Some Weird sin

Some weird sin, Some weird sin, etc

Iggy's so sweet and gorgeous...my favourite interview ever,Love him to bits.My favourite human being of all time...has alwys been and always will be,Iggy Pop,not Lou Reed as others think,I'm just in awe of Reed,but he's a bitch,to get along with.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:14 am

My brother Shane was knocked into another life too.

By a cop.

His ex-partner,slut she is,Helen McGarrell,pushed him over the edge.Shane had spent three years at Uni,to become a psychologist an ill-fated adventure,yes I know,but he had potential,if he followed his own lead...and not mine.

Now that's been destroyed,when Helens brother kicked him unconscious in the street and because he was joining the police at the time,my so-called brother in law did,my brother on the other hand,was charged with the assault and not the up-coming PIG.

When I found that out,I spent two years,back in the early part of the last decade,looking for him.I never forgot.And I never will....

Why don't you make it easy,transfer the fucker into town.You want war that you think you can win,do it then.

Black Dan level 3 takes on Level 30 wizard....any fucking time.Just as an incentive,Helen was my first practice board for the occult knowledge I gleened off the so-called voices in my head...she's not dead to my knowledge,but when it was happeneing,she got sick and had a lot of nightmares about me.

And as Ingram noticed,I got a good memory...and never forget.Especially corrupt arseholes.

You're getting to know me well,are'nt ya!

When you know the full reasons,then you'll accept your punishment.And if you don't,I'll make it worse.

I despise you.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:03 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
My brother Shane was knocked into another life too.

By a cop.

His ex-partner,slut she is,Helen McGarrell,pushed him over the edge.Shane had spent three years at Uni,to become a psychologist an ill-fated adventure,yes I know,but he had potential,if he followed his own lead...and not mine.

Now that's been destroyed,when Helens brother kicked him unconscious in the street and because he was joining the police at the time,my so-called brother in law did,my brother on the other hand,was charged with the assault and not the up-coming PIG.

When I found that out,I spent two years,back in the early part of the last decade,looking for him.I never forgot.And I never will....

Why don't you make it easy,transfer the fucker into town.You want war that you think you can win,do it then.

Black Dan level 3 takes on Level 30 wizard....any fucking time.Just as an incentive,Helen was my first practice board for the occult knowledge I gleened off the so-called voices in my head...she's not dead to my knowledge,but when it was happeneing,she got sick and had a lot of nightmares about me.

And as Ingram noticed,I got a good memory...and never forget.Especially corrupt arseholes.

You're getting to know me well,are'nt ya!

When you know the full reasons,then you'll accept your punishment.And if you don't,I'll make it worse.

I despise you.

Now,like with Corey,who accused his step father of molesting him,when I see it in reverse,he and Raymond,were either playing hide the sausage or much worse,they went tag team on their sister,on that reclusive and secluded dairy farm he alleges he came from.There was a period of three months,Corey said he remained,living in the wilderness....Now given his track record of blame shifting,like he did with me over the rent and bond on that flat,remember,he stopped paying rent first and tried to get the bond out of me,through violence and intimidation,using his father,brother and an array of weapons...that period of living in the wilderness,that was when he could'nt face anybody knowing his personal shame.

He's a serial adulterer now,raking up affairs with brainless teenage girls,whilst his stupid partner turns a blind eye to evidence presented to her through her social circle.Last Wednesday night,he was shirtless,with a BMX bike,walking with a brunette girl down from the Highschool,during a function there.When I re4alised who it was,I locked on his eyes and walked to him,,,,the vibes I gave off...demonic,to say the least.He was wide eyed and wimpered,"What's happening man!"...he knew there and then,how lucky he was to have...witnesses.Alot of them.I did'nt bother ringing Jessica,she might have her own thing going,not with me,she allows Corey to go anal and stuff it back in her cunt...no thanks.She got infected too,well derrrrr!!!!,half the idiot females don't discover contraceptives in this town until too late...but going on the former policy of baby bonuses,
that was an incentive for these "Useless Eaters" (Henry Kissinger) to breed like the fleas that they are.

Helen McGarrell accused her father of anally raping her when she was three and that he was involved in Satanism and the occults.Yes,you read rightly.

WRONG....

When I met Helen,her brother was there that day in that Mayfield house,I had a two door white celica back then,RA40 Coupe.The intimacy in the eyes of the brother and sister,said it all...that's what she should've had for Shane my brother,I despised her on the spot,knowing Shane will be a vicitm of her fucking psyche games...

And he was.

She was a prostitute on the side as well,something my brother,never knew...but I did,remember Carmageddon stories I write....have a nice day.

Putting a bullet between her eyes and that lesbian slut mother of hers,is dfoing them a personal favour...they should bless and pay me for it.

I'd say,the mother caught them two banging away and helped concoct that cover story,hate for her ex-husband.

And even if he did rape her at three,then the mother knew and was in on it...she's not stupid,hiding away in their Barnsley Art Studios.

Like I said,I spent two years hunting them down,extracting and interrogating information,I have my ways of getting the truth.Violence is the last option...

My mind is terrorfying enough,let alone my luciferian charm and suave.

Have a nice day,as Laurence J Vella used to say,as his family tortured me with the occult...

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Pixies - Nimrods Son   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:24 am

If Siblings want to have sex with each other,the occultist admit how liberated they feel doing it...then move to Germany,where it's legal.

Hell,they even have animal sex farms if you're that way inclined....go on,fuck off.Just because I teach my children out dated decency and to ring the authorities if their parents stepped over the line...I seem to be the minority,with the trash I meet everyday.

Go on...now enjoy,Frank Black and the Pixies,excellent music that somehow covers some aspects of the discussion here.

On seconds thought,I should've went with The Holiday Song...damn!

One night upon my motorcycle through the desert spead
And smashed my body so that all my friends thought I was dead
My sister held me close and whispered to my bleeding head
"You are the son of a mother fucker"

One two three four

I shook all night and held her hand
Chocolate people well I'll be damned
Land of plenty, land of fun
To find out I'm Nimrod's son

Oh bury me
Far away please
Bury me

Ha-haaa
The joke has come upon me

In my motorcycle mirror I think about the life I've led
And how my soul's been aking all the holes where I have bled
My image spoke to me, yes to me and often said
"You are the son of incestuous union"

One two three

Now my head is clear
My roof has walls
My daughter's pure
My son is tall
Land of plenty, land of fun
To find out I'm Nimrod's son

Oh bury me
Far away please
Bury me

Ha-ha Ha-ha
The joke has come upon me
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Pixies - The Holiday Song   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:37 am

Ahhhh,fuck it,they're not my favourite songs,but appropiate,can't hurt to lighten my mood a bit,I'm actually listening to Final Solution,live 1975 at Agora,Pere Ubu unchained,with Peter LAUGHNER ON GUITAR,BRILLIANT HE IS.

Capslock,this shitty keyboard.

The Pixies,love Dancing The Manta Ray,Boom Chicka Boom,Ed is Dead,Dead,Bone Machine,Caribou,Stormy Weather,Debaser,I Bleed,Number 13,Lala Love You,Weird at my School,Velouria...and many more.

Well sit right down my wicked son
And let me tell you a story
About the boy who fell from glory
And how he was a wicked son

This ain't no holiday
But it always turns out this way
Here I am with my hand

He took his sister from his head
And he painted her on the sheets
And then rolled her up in grass and trees
And they kissed 'till they were dead

This ain't no holiday
Here I am, with my hand

Well sit right down my evil son
And let me tell you a story
About the boy who fell from glory
And how he was a wicked son

This ain't no holiday
Here I am, with my hand

This ain't no holiday
Here I am, with my hand

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: J.S. Bach - Goldberg Variations:   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 am

I noted the soothing affect,classical music has upon me,that they play at the supermarket,24/7,to deter certain activities such as vandalism.

I sometimes,sit and listen to it,three or four in the morning,nothing but myself,silhouttes and shadows,an odd stray cat,before I visit Misha the cat down at the river-front.

But when I seen your paddy wagon the other night,as I attempted to satiate my desires for chocolate,to much chagrin,this is what was playing at the time,as I came from behind,as you turned your back on me.Not the strategic type,are you Matty?

Again,the butterfly....

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Silence_Extras(1).avi    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:22 am

and again,to refresh your memory....how psychopaths are made Mr Voetterl,not born...

This is a video I edited and made from cutting room floor.Enjoy.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 58705393

thelyran·74 videos

Uploaded on Jan 17, 2010

Cutting room floor extras from Silence Of The Lambs,which is a shame,as this delivers the most powerful and psychological understanding in analysis towards Buffalo Bill.A delight to see the character Hannibal Lecter emotional and empathetic,enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Richard Hell and the Heartbreakers-Love Comes In Spurts    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:33 am

and stay the fuck away from her....not her fault.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 Billyspostatdroikes3

This is a early Heartbreakers song Love Comes In Spurts when Richard Hell was still in the band.

I was a child
who wanted love that was wild
though tight as slow motion
but crazed with devotion

insane with devotion
a whole other notion
I was fourteen and a half
and it wasn't no laugh

Love comes in spurts (oh no it hurts)
Love comes in spurts (it hurts)
Love comes in spurts (oh no, cuz)
Love comes in spurts (it always hurts)

I just can't get wise
to those tragical lies
though I now know the facts
they still cut like an axe

cuz love comes in spurts
in dangerous flirts
and it murders your heart
they didn't tell you that part

Love comes in spurts
Love comes in spurts
Love comes in spurts
Love comes in spurts

Love comes in spurts
Love comes in spurts
Love comes in spurts
Love comes in spurts

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Glenn Gould - J-S Bach - Goldberg Variations ( 1955 )    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:15 pm

Beautiful...is it not.

The mad minds that made this possible,you see,you need variations,otherwise,you have the Cookie Cut-outs,like yourselves,starving for what you can not create...then war and the ego-self,is all you would have,over time,thankfully from the higher perspective,you'd cancel each other out,paving the way,for a more appreciative type of sentient consciousness to make paradise out of this planet.

You take...but never give,parasitic and insane,the molevolent type.

I remember,being locked up and a Gaol Warden went to speak about the Sunspot activity and the 2012...and you cops dismissed him without considering.He took me aside and treated me like shit,to dump his fouled energy on me.I was visibley upset,of course,I could'nt get justice.

But was pleased,that I was the only one there who could converse on the topic and seen him as unworthy after that...so I too,dismissed him,but for exalted reasoning.
I see you as vile,profane and wretched as the criminals....and once people start to see my message,that you allow crimes to happen to me,that you DO protect rapist,peadophiles and murderers...another avenging angel may arise from my ashes.

I got you,after death,you'll have to answer for your crimes...and to me.The harshest judge of all.Even McKosska was afraid at pre-sentencing...do you know really why?

All the things he said in condemnation,I will hold him to explain himself and whether he admits it or not,he recognised my authority...and I answer to forces,much higher than any of you,including the magistrate.Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next