Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Aileen Wuornos gone insane    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Monster are real...cause you make them,turn them lose on others to get that promotion and that broken unit in gaol while you design even tighter laws.

Not every day one of your broken machines,learn your tricks,your mysteries and turn them back on you.

That's why i take great pleasure in this,you were warned.

Monster ...are ...real.

Sonic pressure?....a sine wave from psychtronic devices.

Here's one of your broken machines....feel sorry for her.

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:36 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Now you know I'm beyond your level of training.

Particulary in psychology,psy-ops and application of the occult.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 Funnypicturescatdoesnotn

lol! cat Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Cats and horses can get along just fine.....

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 HorsecatTaree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 HorsecatTaree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 HorsechasedoggyTaree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 FunnypicturesevilcatcrelTaree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 FunnypicturesdogsaysthaTaree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 Kitty20sniperTaree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 Funnypicturestraitermou

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The authority to rape - Avaaz.org/The Electric Eels - Crummy Fags   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:04 am

Interesting email I just got.

Dear friends,

My name is Laila and I'm a journalist. I recently wrote a story about a young woman brutally gang-raped by government soldiers in Somalia, hoping that her bravery in telling such a painful story would bring attention to the awful rape problem there. Instead, the government used my article to jail a rape victim and another journalist covering the story for ‘insulting the state’!

Rape is horrific, but to be raped when the only authorities you can turn to for justice are your rapists -- it's the most crushing powerlessness. But together I think we can bring her hope. That's why I started a global petition on the Avaaz site, because Somalia's government depends heavily on financing from other governments, so the international community can press them to stop the cover up and bring real reforms to end the epidemic of rape by security forces.

Our call for change could really work, but it needs to be big. UN envoy Zainab Bangura has told us that she will directly deliver our petition to donor countries and Somalia's President. Help by signing and forwarding this email -- let's show these women that they're not alone, and that no one has the authority to rape them:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Somalia_No_Authority_to_Rape/?bDDMQbb&v=22218

The brave young woman was accused of fabricating her own rape by government officials before she even got a trial. Then, the judge refused to hear witnesses or accept medical evidence proving that she was raped. And she’s not alone: I’ve interviewed too many women who live in constant fear of getting shot or raped, often by the very people charged with protecting them.

But there is hope for Somalia like never before. In just 18 months, it has approved a new constitution, selected a new president, and is finally winning its war against extremists. President Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud is in a position to act to protect women from his own armed forces, if we together give him a big reason to crack down on this state violence.

This innocent rape survivor and Abdiaziz Abdinur, the journalist who spoke to her, are facing a year in jail! Funders hold the key to changing the way Somalia's own soldiers and security forces treat women. Sign now and forward this email to help grow a call big enough to change Somalia forever:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Somalia_No_Authority_to_Rape/?bDDMQbb&v=22218

The Avaaz community has fought courageously to stop the war on women across the world. Last month, more than 1 million of us signed a petition calling for justice and real change in India after the tragic death of a rape victim in Delhi, and received encouraging signs from top government ministers that they were heeding our call. Now, we can bring that people power to Somalia and set the country on a new course.

WIth hope and determination,

Laila Ali, with the Avaaz team

*Laila is a British-Somali journalist based in Nairobi

PS: This petition was started on Avaaz's new Community Petitions Site. It's quick and easy to start a petition on any issue you care about, click here: http://avaaz.org/en/petition/start_a_petition/?22218

MORE INFORMATION:

I'm shocked that my reporting on rape in Somalia has led to the jailing of an alleged victim and a journalist (The Guardian)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/feb/05/jailing-somali-women-rape-affront-justice

Somalia: Woman Alleging Rape, Journalist Convicted (HRW)
http://www.hrw.org/news/2013/02/05/somalia-woman-alleging-rape-journalist-convicted

Journalist arrested for interviewing reported rape victim (CPJ)
http://www.cpj.org/2013/01/journalist-arrested-for-interviewing-reported-rape.php

Somalia: Free journalist, others linked to rape allegation (HRW)
http://www.hrw.org/node/112472

In meeting with Somali President, Clinton should stand up for rape victims (New York Times Blog)
http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/01/16/in-meeting-with-somali-president-clinton-should-stand-up-for-rape-victims/

Somali government to tackle rape cases (Al Jazeera)
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2013/02/20132315946687205.html

How dare you,to compare me to you....

So what thrill you boys get out of it?

A woman begging and screaming underneath you....what's the thrill in that?

It's the reason I'm considering hunting you boys for sport.

You're all football fans,West-tiger supporters most of you,ho-hum,boring game at best.Especially minds like yours that go with it.

Nothing gay-er,than a rugby league scrum,sweating,spitting and bleeding on each other...only to shower side by side,butt naked.

Nothing on this planet is faggier than Rugby League....

Take it to it's natural conclusion...you should,Gay baldy Ingram would look good in just boots,a belt and a corset holding a dog leash with Voetterl,naked on all fours,with a buttplug and horse tail attached and inserted into the chutney chute,I can see you smiling Matthew,those high level Masonic rituals,really stimulated your prostrate....hehehehehehe Twisted Evil cat .

Crummy Fags.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 Jackandjack

The Electric Eels wrote:
"I'd blow your head off for a dollar",you Masonic whores.

But must admit,if Captain Jack (John Barrowman) put it on me,I'd probably suck his cock too,he's quite the catch that guy.LOL lol!

Oh Matty,you were good looking until you met me,now you're haggard,just like Weekes.

I wonder who the pattern is? Hmmmmmm?

Like monster,vampires are real too,hehehehehehe Twisted Evil cat Suspect Shocked lol!

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Ther Fall-Hip Priest/What really went down....   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:14 am

Corey put it on Joels girlfriend,which Megan admitted too.
I seen the end of the group there and then.After failure to resolve the issues with a group meeting that never happened as Corey was to afraid to be exposed,as his girl,Jessica,has spent alot of time and money keeping this loser,he's just a pretty bum boy,that threatens to anal rape poeople on Faceberk/Facebook (no,I don't have an account there),but I was'nt going to lie and cover for that piece of shit.Jessica asked me questions,she's a snobby little upstart that does'nt like Joel or Meg and the feelings mutual from the other camp.Jessica offered me her flat for cost price,$215 a week,which I was greatful too and she had my loyalty there and then,as well as Joel,who saved my arse.I could've lost everything,thanks to the cops and their dog mates fucking my every move,Tracey was one of them.

Corey's a delta male mind,with Alpha looks.But he thinks he's leader,I came along and he knew his place.He was'nt going to get away with bullshitting anymore,I read pathetic minds like his as a book and spooked him with it.So he invites his schizophrenic bum brother down from Queensland,the place they're supposed to be molested at (wank,Wank) under the guise to work for Paul Andrews bathroom renovations.The ulterior motive was to pressure me,with something.Relations grew worse,I stuck by Joel and designed a letter,for Jessica to put a leash around Coreys neck and make them turn to each other.Jessica was flirting with me on the side,I feigned interest cause I liked another actually.Wonder who that was,hehe,but was'nt ready for anybody at the time.

Corey stopped paying rent,he was $50 behind in December and did'nt pay for January and pulled out saying to us,he was off the lease.Joel and I was going to take bay one instead and run a business with an Aboriginal business loan.Glad to see Corey scum gone as he was jumping wrecking yard fences knocking off parts.I did'nt trust the poofter and know the extent I'll have to go to,to finalise it.Corey with Raymond,for two weeks,tried to pressure me to pay the bond,I was'nt going to buy it out as I wanted bay one,with no overflowing sewerage pipes.I got sores on my feet from that and have entered a rental dispute and law-suit.To buy time for Joel and make a heap of money.How can I give the bond back,when the real estate handles that and Corey was behind in rent anyways,so he was trying extortion through the threat of violence.

Corey figured it out and tried to bash his way back in,with his father and brother,on that 12th January night.The only reason it was'nt reported at first,cause Sam was with me,breaching AVO,she came to get help from me,as she is very unwell.I'm trying to heal her and fix her up.It's not working and that's your fault,police man.I was a healer,before the occult shit...they made me into the opposite polarity through years of systematic abuse.

They knowing that,are big mouthing around town,sending a message,anybody can fuck with me,cause the cops will cover it up.This is your fault.

So here it is.

I'm owed some BIG favours from years ago and have'nt cashed them in.And you know why too.Do your job or expect a scene that will destroy your mind forever.

Let me show you the butterfly....I'll harvest it,before it takes this form...What do you think those needles,syringes,scapels and surgery kit is for?

I don't use intravenous drugs...

The Butterfly.

Did you enjoy the video? That's William S Burroughs,my hip priest,read the Western Lands...It does'nt take a psychic to know them,just drop a few vibrations to demonic level,we both did the same thing,Burroughs and I.Have a nice day...

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 Thebutterflyhannibalswo

Billy Ruben wrote:
Later,I'm going to discuss what happened with Corey Andrews,but for now...and I've seen this before,believe me,when one accuses another of sodomistic rape,why would you go back to that person you accuse,cause you break up with your girlfriend?

This isn't even the gist of it....besides a professional liar he is,what I found is,those who falsely accuse,speak about their own actions in accusation...I spose,Coreys just suppressing his step father caught him and Raymond hiding the sausage on that dairy farm in far North Queeensland.

Don't worry about it for now,I'm going to visit his step mother at Wesley Uniting Employment and drop off my theory,I'm very thankful to her,that she tried to stop her husband,Paul Andrews,who was dragged from dinner,drunk,with base-ball bats,that 12th January night,at Bay 3 5 Beeton Parade at 21:51 hours,after Corey accosted and foolishly threatened me at the Coles Supermarket.

Are you paying attention JD/Droike? Good man. Twisted Evil

Cool

Well Taree Coppers,you're going to have to deal with it soon enough,after I thank Miss Andrews later today or Monday.

We'll see how it pans out.

If something just happens to happen,just at the point she goes insane,ask her,did you ever think Corey reminds you of that McCauley Caulkin character out of the movie,"The Good Son"...

If I'm right,you better start listening,even better,pay me off and I leave for good,far away from all of you.Forget Forster or this shitty Mid Coast,Zeehan in Tasmania has more appeal.

I won't take Ann with me,she's safe,my little Clarice...she would'nt look good with bat wings anyways,she's better for that Christian background,she glows white...I can't spoil that,she has her down side too....I'm not impressed how AVO's are administered.She was'nt the lamb.

See you around sweety,hard to see through those windows of your cars,well,it is the idea of it.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Velvet Underground - Candy Says   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:40 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

But must admit,if Captain Jack (John Barrowman) put it on me,I'd probably suck his cock too,he's quite the catch that guy.LOL lol!

I had a thing for Candy Darling in my early 20's,you know,speeding away,dopamine aggravators,after a while,blur the lines,between sexual orientation.

Song from the album 'The Velvet Underground'.

Candy says, I've come to hate my body
and all that it requires in this world
Candy says, I'd like to know completely
what all the souls discretely talk about

I'm gonna watch the blue birds fly
over my shoulder
I'm gonna watch them pass me by
maybe when im older, what do you think I'd see
if I could walk away from me

Candy says, I hate the quiet places
that cause the smallest taste of what will be
Candy says, I hate the big decisions that cause endless revisions
in my mind

I'm gonna watch the blue birds fly
over my shoulder
I'm gonna watch them pass me by
Maybe when I'm older what do you think I'd see
if i could walk away from me
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Carrot or the Stick ?   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:13 am

Obvious by now,I get a little murderous when I'm wronged for no real reason.

I told Buchaney,I know those little bastards at xx xxxxxxxxxxx burnt the car.I noticed Paul Andrews and Raymond there for the last two weeks.Hope you did'nt stoop that low Buchaney,you're the type of cop no-one respects old boy,despite your years on the force.I met Matthews the night that happened,but he turned out OK,hate Mitchell though (no5).

I'm not going to bother threatening you to get my own way.You noticed the rise of Police officers killed on duty.That's part of the state-wide apathy most of you exhibit.Not just me,everyone complains you do nothing about real crime,it seems like you're orchestrating social breakdown and people have little faith in you,with the constant reports in the news of police corruption.

It's OK,I'll give you some info and you can do something or not.

Now,I know Corey is a complete liar and may have made this up,to hold the upper hand over others.But he did brag about having three guns,a 22 silenced pistol,a sawn off shotgun and an improvised home made weapon,under his bed.Now you can do something,or allow this undisciplined idiot have them,if you like.

But one things for sure,if you find him at Jessicas parents house,that is opposite 75 Cowper St where I lived for a while,you'll find in the boot of his white falcon,the EK and EH Holden dashes he knocked off at night from Blue Gum wreckers.He's got a thing for car parts.Now,I'm starting to see,maybe my car,was burnt exactly for that,as I had people asking me the very next day for them,which I was'nt to nice about.

That's four cars I lost in this town.And yes,Mr SBG mechanical does'nt get his carbies back,until I get my Wagon back.I don't pilfer usually,but steal from me,especially this shitty town,
I won't tolerate it now.They're well hidden in some bush,providing there's no fire,they'll be safe.Want to get me for it and I'll deny it and be illusive.Buchaney rubbed it in my face with this court shit,I'm not wasting another cent,Weekes got me a fine for that wagon that cost more than the car,so I am going to be a bastard about it.

I'm giving you an opportunity to do the right thing.Fook with me this time and I'll get serious.And I don't want to,but if I have to cross the line,I'm prepared too.And people are going to get hurt,seriously.

I'm still going to sue and still trying to keep it quiet,but the court case is coming and I will be using everything I've written,including every statement against you and in the media.I tried the commercial channels first,but will go to Four Corners for the mis-use of the AVO laws...and you know they do a bang on job when it comes to you.

You have a very short time to move your arses.When they came with bats that night,they did'nt give a shit about Sam,but if I raise my voice you set me up,with severe restrictions...now that's worth an email to the discrimination board,with Sam as my witness,think I'm fooking around,go and talk to Seargent Bernie,the courts warden.

I don't hear something happened,I'll go the both of you,in the most public and loudest fashion possible.

Do you really think you're not accountable,sorry,that's the view of pig headed arrogant young shitbag souls this planet is populated with.I'm very old,I have better philosophies to adhere to,but it seems you can't stand it,just like everybody else,that I'm better than all of you,given the circumstance and level of suffering.

You really know nothing,but blind arrogance.The only positive aspect of being a low soul like most of you,is at least you have company after death,your low level light,like most weak minded humans,just does'nt cut it on the astral.

And you dare accuse me if I know so much about it,why do I keep sinking back,have a look what happens,when you stand tall.

I'm not a mason...you are and know better,or should do.But unfortunately,you act like the profane.I know it's easier to run death squads in the police,to clean the streets up,but it's social conditioning and the masses need philosophy and spiritual awareness to pull out of this.You rather spend more time on me,where people like Greg Andrews,molest his aboriginal sons and walks the streets.I know,I'm connected to the people that forster parent his children.

What message are you sending ?.Do you really think I enjoy this shit?

If I did,I would'nt hide this on the net in a small unknown and un-advertised forum.

If I want to make a name for myself,I'd be on David Ickes and Alex Jones forums and websites,doing this and getting cheered for it.

We used to be mates before the occults.

I lost my license in the early 90's,Toukley Police used to give me a lift home every night when afternoon shift ended.The only problem I had back then,was Williams from Hornsby,he was like Voetterl,but when I beat him,he folded and left me alone.Let's just say,I appeared everywhere he was,spooked him good and he knew what was good for him after that.

I don't enjoy this and don't want to be some yokel fuckwit hero like this town,they think it's a game to toy with you....I'm trying to make you realise something.

And you do have responsibility.You can play your game all you like in 3d life,but after death,most of you,will have some answering to do.And it's harder on the priviliged,like yourself,especially,when you mis-use power.

You'll find out,what do you think kicks my arse for,I'm the living example of it.Change your ways...and now.

That is all for now.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:42 am

I had a girlfriend,long ago,that was the daughter of a district inspector on the North Shore.She used to boast about this form of occultism and make people suicide.

She was my apprenticeship,so don't fucking tell me I'm schizo cause I know the elites tools and games.

Go on,ask Williams,I used Masonic law back on him in 93,I freaked him out on many levels.

You turned a blind eye to me and my suffering,but the first person you'd approach for advice,if your children got caught by rogue elements by the hunting lodges,is me.

You see,I was born for it.Even though I hate it.I'm glad most are psychically blinded.Fallen gods,if they knew their own powers....only enlightenment with knowledge is the way to keep oneself in check.

The bane of being a fallen god.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Pere Ubu - Chinese Radiation   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Nice to see I'm not followed anymore....excellent,cause if you were audited,you'd be in big shit....but we all know Taree Police and the local justice system runs to a different beat than everybody else.

That's OK,4 Corners of the ABC will see the discrepencies.

I sacked my solicitor today,Scott Firth..Who is an ex-police officer and you know,before he even knew my case,he was trying to get me to accept the deal I got...Nah,no way.

Look,I told you lot,pay up,but since I'm going to have every AVO law and loophole under the micro-scope and because I'm forced to make all this effort,I won't settle once the ball rolls,that's the punishment I do.Do the right thing...or it goes my way of doing it.

You could offer 50 million and I'll spit in your face and rather see your toys taken away.Who knows,you might have to show some competency to earn those stripes,hey there Jeremy Gunn (No4).Sorry Jeffries,you're further down the list cause you're a brainless ginger.Yeah,I got my discriminations too...but honest about it.

You see,it's better 50 guilty people get away with it,than fucking over one innocent person....and that's the way it is.I'm not happy and at the worst of my temper today.
The worst,had I seen Mick Jones today,you'd probably have an assault charge to attend to.
I'm real fucking pissed.

I'll put my complaint about the Andrews boys to the Ombudsman tonight,it's prepared on flash-drive,so I just have to use the supermarket internet for two minutes and done.

I'm at my most filthiest temper for the last 48 hours,so that's motivation enough.

You mid north coast people are the worst,lawless,corrupt,brainless retards I ever met.I prefer my satanist friends...and they're child molesting killers,says alot about you,hey....

I might be pissed today,but knowing how weak people are,when it comes to your turn and it will cost one of you your lives...I'll be dancing.

It's not a death-threat,I just disguise cause and effect as my own satanic power and genius,that's all,it's not me,it's your fall-out from interacting with me.I'm connected to the spiritworld,full-time,24-7...I can see the possibilities and because of your own alignment,I'm able to dress up your kharma as my own power.

That's how I do it.

Have a nice day.

It's my modern dance....
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Lisa Germano-Riding My Bike   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Ok,
Had a cone and I'll give you credit on one thing and one thing only.
How do you do it?
Look at peoples hard-drives full of kiddy porn and keep sane?
How do you not clean out their brain pan with a slug?
How do you seem to keep some sanity,after watching shit like that?
Drugs would be my solution,problem is,money and supply run out.
I seen a recent bust in Western Australia,surprisingly,the offenders were mid 20's.
It was'nt the usual dirty old man.
They even had instruction videos on how to use household appliances in application as sex aids.
Rape and molestation,there's no excuse for crimes like that.
That's why I hated you so much,for even daring to suggest,someone like me would even consider it.I could steal your wives girlfriends and mothers,but not that.Tracey,geez,imagine it was'nt a set up and it was love,one of you cops would have to call me dad.Oh,you are going to shoot me,LOL.Well,if you want to clean up molesting in this town,you got your job cut out.
And I mean that.
Here's a song that makes me scream and run around crying big tears.It does'nt have big dark sounds,it's done with a Ukelele,in child like notes.
Destroyed my mind the first time I heard it.Cried for hours.Introducing to you...

LISA GERMANO,Riding My Bike....

I was riding my bike
Across the street
Just riding my bike
I was riding my bike
Across the street
Just riding my bike
Then this man
Came up to me
He was dnving his car
I was riding my bike
Across the street
Just riding my bike
Something was wrong
This didn't feel right
My heart beat fast
He said "which way is
Adams Street?"
My heart beat fast
"Hey little girl
You sure look cute
Riding your bike"
' Hey pretty girl
You want a little of this?
You sure look cute"
He followed me home
He knows where I live
He knows my name
He followed me home
He knows my name
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Public Image Limited - The Albatross   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:44 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
13:16 hours today...

I know a few of you were waiting for me to be an arsehole about the first anniversary,in regards to the slaying of a Tamworth Police Officer...no,that's just how pathetic some of your minds work.It's another problem I have with cops,60% of them are just victim mentality,going back to the schoolyard days and the bullying you got,from being the teachers pet,or dobbing people in...laugh how many of you were school prefects.I did'nt give a toss,the teachers would be standing side by side with me,smoking the cigarettes they'd bludge off me...we had an understanding you see...I was the cool kid,unlike you butt-munchers.Some even took drugs with me...often.Should've fucked Miss Riach though,just another fuck up with paranoia and pot.But I was subject to military law...and they knew my proclivities,I did lose a winfield red packet at Holdsworthy Base,full of weed from an air-force pilot.

The corporal was'nt pleased.But he had a thing for a recruit that had a thing for me...so I kind of...blackmailed him.I was a better soldier after that.

13;16 hours,ahhh yes,I remember one of the times I got my head punched in,1980 at Belmore Boys Highschool,we beat Redfern High as worst school in the state (there was much rejoicing),particulary,violence.I got my head punched in by a Jeffrey Ingram,it was nothing to do with marbles,it was something he bought from home to school that day...and took it out on me,cause I was the happiest kid.And I was'nt going to let him blacken everything.Long story short,he opened up my nose,I called the fight off,trying not to ruin my uniform,teacher followed me in,said she witnessed it despite my denials and cover-ups ...and little Jeffrey,so tough,got six of the best from the cane...and they did it in front of me,to make a point.I felt sorry for him and apologised,but he knew he was a big talking coward.And I had that satisfaction.

I met a new Jeffrey Ingram who lied and did'nt have the guts to turn up to court,who did my spine in,cause the gutless weasle did'nt appreciate that I called into question his antics with the Ombudsman.

You've had enough time...now I call it in.I'm going to watch you get six of the best...and this time,no apologises.

Synchronicities as well...every ingredient is there to make this work.

I'm a dark bird of ill omen,that's what you made me into.That's my victim mentality,but they work with me...at a cost to you.

Slow motion
Slow motion
Getting rid of the albatross
Sowing seeds of discontent
I know you very well
You are unbearable
I've seen you up far too close
Frying rear blinds
If I wanted
Should I really
If I run away
Run away
Riding along on the crest of the wave
Another will not forget
I know you very well
Run away
Run away
Should I
I run away
I know you very well
You are unbearable
I see you far too close
If I wanted to
If
Run away
Run away
I ran away
I ran away
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:15 am

I said what I said a year ago about the incident in Tamworth,at that other Taree Police their Fun and Games thread on Webanarchy Forums...and that one will not be removed without payment...That's Ciggys Gaff...and he's not to conducive or helpful to police as well,in fact,it's an anti-cop anti-authoritarian forum.I agree mostly,except the anarchy bit,I like to be able to shop and have my rubbish collected,hence the spin-off forums to Webanarchy and Sodlikes...but I'll find the post and links.

Oh,that was a much nastier thread about you lot.I got to meet a few of you,whether you notice it or not,things won't work out as smoothly in life,once you meet me.But you need punishment and this is all your fault.Sam got her punishment,now I demand for yours.
Not waiting for the pay-off now.Here's the old post...

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Police Officer shot dead in Tamworth   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:26 am

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10335&start=160

by Billy Ruben ยป Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/shot-cops-family-given-posthumous-awards-20120308-1ul33.html

Shot cop's family given posthumous awards

March 8, 2012

AAP

A policeman who was fatally shot in northern NSW has been described at his funeral service as a father, a husband, a son, a friend, a police officer and a hero.

NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione, who made the comments, awarded three posthumous medals for courage and valour to the family of Senior Constable David Rixon at the service in Tamworth on Thursday.

"It's never easy to say goodbye to someone who meant so much to so many," Mr Scipione told mourners.

Advertisement: Story continues below

"In the fog of a senseless tragedy, this much we know: we have lost a beloved father, son, husband and a friend."

Family friend Ian Mason also delivered a message on behalf of Sen Const Rixon's wife Fiona.

"Even though I am utterly heartbroken that you had to leave us so soon, I feel so privileged and honoured to have been your wife," Mr Mason said.

Sen Const Rixon was shot in the chest and stomach after stopping a car in Lorraine Street, Tamworth, on March 2.

The man alleged to have shot him, Michael Alan Jacobs, 47, was also shot and remains at Newcastle's John Hunter Hospital.

Mr Scipione told the funeral service that Sen Const Rixon returned fire after being shot and even tried to handcuff Jacobs before collapsing.

The highway patrol officer died a short time later after being rushed to hospital.

His name will be etched onto the police wall of remembrance in Sydney, Mr Scipione said.

The wall, on Art Gallery Road, has about 250 names of police officers who have died in the line of duty.

Dozens of police officers, including Sen Const Rixon's closest colleagues, attended the service at St Paul's Anglican Church.

His wife and six children were also present, along with NSW Premier Barry O'Farrell.

He will be buried during a private service on Thursday afternoon.

An appeal for donations for Mr Rixon's family has now reached more than $200,000, with Mr O'Farrell contributing $10,000 on behalf of the NSW government.

Deputy premier Andrew Stoner has paid tribute to Sen Const Rixon, saying the NSW police force has lost one of its finest men.

The flags hung at half-mast at state parliament on Thursday, while members paused at the start of sitting time as a mark of respect.

Mr Stoner praised Sen Const Rixon's work as the face of road safety in the region.

"It's a well-known fact that everyone in a country town knows their local cops," Mr Stoner said on Thursday.

"He was passionate about saving lives, yet his life was so cruelly taken.

"Tamworth and our police force have lost one of their finest."

Mr Stoner said while it would be of little comfort at the moment, the NSW government would continue to provide financial support to the Rixon family now and into the future.

The premier had donated $10,000 to a public appeal for the Rixon family on behalf of the NSW government, Mr Stoner said.

Opposition leader John Robertson said there was no greater tragedy than an officer giving their life in the line of duty.

He said just the day before Sen Const Rixon's death 800 officers had marched through the streets of Sydney to commemorate 150 years of policing in NSW.

"There is nothing more affronting to our sense of right and wrong than criminal actions perpetrated on those who dedicate their lives to protecting the rest of us," he said.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 Skynews726668

Billy Ruben wrote:
Been researching this for a few days now...The reasons for it.Three web pages with news items have been removed,except for this cool channel I found on Youtube called Police Farce
Whom I have now subscribed too and gave the link to the Webanarchy version of this thread which will be updated tomorrow with these post.

When my father was a gaol warden,he was involved in Aboriginal Deaths in custody.He was also not a favourite amongst the Mason organised fishing trips each month.As a security officer for Sydney Night Patrol,he witnessed Paddy Wagons knocking off Seafood Warehouses,it's the reason I hate lobster and crab,I ate it for months.

But when they killed Captain Kangaroo instead of my father,with a hammer to the brain and I remember interc3epting a phone call in 1978-79
with my father talking to someone connected to the gaols about $20,000 to leave a cell open,which my father would'nt have done and his mate dead a month later...My old man even denies that phone call happened and that we had two phones in the house,but the fear in his eyes and voice,can't be covered up.

You fuckers sacrificed that cop for laws that you will soon push for.I will be a thorn in your side all the way.Have a nice day.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: LEAP-Law Enforcement Against Prohibition   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:53 am

I noticed how many issues I raise on these threads being discussed on the local news lately.

No,I did'nt fall for the voices in my head are on TV kind of thing,that other real schizos believe they hear.And if you are having fun...like Mary Braun did with Peaches studios (she was in advertising,I even ended up in a hep-C commercial)...then I'm going to spoil it for you,like this.

You see,you announced on Wednesday last week about big drug raids that are going to go down on the mid-north coast soon.The talks were hosted in Kempsey,but the concern is here as well.

For years,I have been writing to the Federal Government about legalising all drugs,not just for humane,health,industry but to alleviate the police and hospital work-loads.I even offered to open the first legal marijuana cafe here in Taree,with government or contracted weed,with strains imported from the Netherlands.

But if you want to keep prohibition,what happened above to the cop from Tamworth is an event that WILL occur more regularily.

You want to uphold,backwater hick redneck views of the modern world,then what happened is your fault.

You of all people should push for an end to prohibition.In the last year,I went shopping for guns three times,bit out of my price orbit they were.But all three criminals have the same view of you,they will shoot rather than get caught...

I suggest you change your fucking attitude,yeah,not me,you.

And don't get all worked up,I never added to it or said a word,just had a solemn look on my face.Do you think they would mix with me if they knew what I wrote about you ?

Retards.

Here's a bunch of modern police,with experience and worthy of respect.And yes,I subscribe to them on Youtube.I love it when I do it like this,you rather uphold stupidity even if it get's you killed.That's where I'm going with these AVO laws next.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: David Bowie - Ashes To Ashes    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:25 pm

Yes....You made me into Major Tom.

I'm now a legalized junkie,but the hunger sends me to others,less discrete sources.I hunt down cancer patients who sell a little on the side,or their sons and daughters who steal medications and re-sell on the street.Even flirted with a little heroin.Morphine Sulphate,Endones,Oxy-Contin,Codeiene,Pethidene....

All because of thug Ingram and thug Voetterl.Yes you,Voetterl threw me in the back of the paddy wagon,ripping my lower back muscles.When Ingram and Weekes arrested me a week later after they lied and said I resisted arrest,he smashed my spine with his knee and bulged two disc after bending me in half,cause I dragged my legs,stopping him from mashing my face into the wall,which he planned to do.

And I intend on getting even,whether by black magic,kharma or the best of all,when I mysteriously appear....

Marijuana in the only placation.I can't get angry or violent on it.

Ha! Like I said,you engineer criminal minds and criminal elements have made acquaintance with my family once you removed me,they fell apart without me.Hope you're proud of yourselves.I seen the results of many children born to police and wardens.
You won't like the tally....and you do get yours back,10 fold.And wonder why...

Bastards.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next