Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:04 pm

http://droike.freeforums.org/post3575.html#p3575

Oh,you laugh about Aboriginal suppression? That's how the international courts will see it.You see,I already went to A Current Affair and Channel 7,they could'nt even give a reply,but I wanted money for my story,so they ignored it,with the ABC,cause they actually investigate the case properly,I'd do it for free.The commercial channels was just a quick fix solution and to gain the attention of a lawyer willing to do my case pro-bono...and clean up at the other side.

Now I'm getting serious and will show how these AVO laws are mainly used on Aboriginal gentlemen and a big fuck you to Taree Court and the Police.So kiss it,I won't seetle for the money once the ball starts rolling.I'm going to Newcastle soon,to lodge my complaint against ALS in Taree and show how I have'nt had legal representation,so kiss it.I'm letting you guys fuck with me,so the case gets all over-bloated and monsterous.

Whinge about the Occult and Masonary...well,where did I learn it from? Go on,from you and your lackeys,it's just away of exposing it,come on,have a go.

Here's what was discussed at Droikes...You bastards have 48 hours,I got stoned yesterday and enjoyed playing video games,I'll be angry and ready to go in 48 hours...you got to then

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Partpost1
Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Partpost2

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Oh,what can you attack me with that's printed here,misogyny? Cause I called Helen McGarrel a slut? Only to those that are....and my brothers case has the same problem,he was'nt represented...This is an example of whom I protect as well,so don't bother,I stand by what I write...for example and kiss it,as the occults like to say.I learned from you,you see.That's why I did'nt give Voetterl and Gunn an interview on the 7/7/2012...when you bastards set me up for a hoax rape on the 16/9/2002,Ann Joy and Detective David White changed the wording and intent of my interview and took Sams statement,cut off the signature and attached it to a statement Maitland Police prepared...yes,I still have the paperwork and interview tapes to support my claim and Samanthas true statement and witness.

When this Firth Scott Lawyer took over,an ex-police officer turned defence lawyer,he was only exploiting the loop-hole that you left,to set Samantha up and let your lying cops and statements off the hook.He tried to talk me into it and told him he was useless and one of you.He refused to do the case,but that's OK,that's why I'm complaining to ALS head-quarters first and not to happy with Loius Stanton either.

So have a good laugh until, I pull it off.I could also put a sanitised version of this thread out too...have a nice day. Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu

Oh your misogyny claims,eat my arse.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Ustanesdefence

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Frumpies - Deliberate Indifference   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:37 pm

Oh and speaking about procedures that were broken,why was'nt my exemplary gaol report bought in for sentencing...oh,it did'nt back up your need to paint me dangerous and psychotic did it,like Towers did'nt enter a report from probations cause I complained to the Ombudsman about her line of questioning,well,I beat all your back-stabbing games.

Just remember,it was Jeremy Gunn that was last seen by my maroon wagon that got vandalised,No one was there that week-end,Cheadle included.Since I had to sell that car cause of it,with Buchaney going to the RealEstate,LJ Hooker and making Sam scrap my cars,when I had an agreement with LJ Hooker to pick them up on the 22nd of October,I still got the letter,and my other two cars were burnt to the ground...and one stolen by SBG Mechanical,through the real estate and senior constable Buchaney,don't think I'll be backing down in a hurry.

And I did'nt go looney,break or have a heart attack about it.I'm going to get even and more and if it cost you jobs and ill-health doing it,that's just the fringe benefits of the whole ordeal,fuck you in other words.And your good cops don't buy me off...I'm not that desperate for friends,they just lean on you and use from experience.We don't share anything of interest anyway.Ha!,bored to tears,like I do to your surveillance teams,when you finally get audited for the man-hours spent on me,I'd like to see you justify it...hehehehehe.

And don't forget,my friends like to touch up ten year old girls then set me up with bullshit.
Then you turned a blind eye,when I reported it to Toukley Police...I don't need friends like you who cover up for Corporate Freemasons,that run child raping occult covens,that destroy and cause suicide in their targets,through a form of Negative Telepathic Group Rapport,as Dione Fortune terms it...yes,like I need friends like you.And like I want to share the kharma you deserve and have coming.Your own children mix with these types as they grow up...when it happens,don't come to me for help.

I've seen it before,with Jo-anne Clear,a district Inspectors daughter from Chatswood Police,this aboriginal dick was inside her and she tasted like honey..for a devils daughter.
The nightmares she gave me after it...She was my apprenticeship,before I met Paul Smith and Karly Anderson,11 years later...and dreamt them,five years before,exactly how they looked in 2000...

You got no idea what it's like,but you may do...and you won't last 13 years like I did,or the 9 years another Jason did,who become a clairvouyant and worked on Coastrock FM,a Central Coast radio station programme they had from 2000-2002.People used to ring him live for predictions.His boyfriend,Leigh,the light healer,crystal healer,saved my life and removed the hooks and chords from my aura.Suck on that too.Leigh,is the only friend I'd have besides cats and family.

It's bigger than you think...

Now for a song about how I view friendships,it's quite mild,friendships are used emotionally extort you into covering their foul deeds.

Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu

This is the park we used to sit in
and this is the scene that we created
and I know what we should be doing
hanging out everyday all the time
it's too late to go back.
deliberately dissed by you
and your friends
do they mean so much to you
deliberately dissed again
deliberate indifference to them
didn't have to be like this
or maybe it did.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:08 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:45 pm

This all happened because I dared to back-chat the police.

That's the truth.

Do you ask now why I stipulated as part of my pay-out,a hand-gun license and permit to carry one.Cause you're to corrupt towards me to be depended on to protect me.

I'll protect myself from your thugs,you and everyone else.

I just don't want money and self-suffiency...I demand autonomy because of state sponsored terrorism done to me.

There,in a nut-shell.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:03 pm

DISCLAIMER:

Had always said,I'm reactionary and never instigate crimes or revenge.

There have been threats made towards the police and I hope it had the desired affect.Gave them something to complain about,but that was only to draw a proper investigator into the matter,to show why,a man of 42 years,basically clean record except for a few cultivation charges,went so wrong,they've been harassing me for 19-13 years now.

The police in this town,lied,perjured and invented statements that were tendered in court before magistrate McKosska as evidence.Now their own witness refutes the claims and said so to Scott Firth another lawyer who tried to talk me out of going the police,before he even read the case,or what there was of it...NO EVIDENCE and now THEIR WITNESS,Samantha,rolled on them

I did nothing wrong,we had a dispute on the 6/7 July,2012.What I got,was set up,put in gaol,police threatening me on the side,when no witnesses were available...and I mean it,if I have to protect myself from it,or kill someone ot get this matter noticed...

That THE AVO laws are being used,unfairly and corruptly against Aboriginal males to further marginalize them,now they went the wrong one.

Since the courts don't work,nor the law,the people supposed to protect are corrupt and part of the harassment,many crimes against me have been lodged to the Ombudsman and written here on the forum,so everyone knows how you pay these public servants to discriminate against aboriginal males,will be addressed and investigated by Amnesty International and to embarrass the government...Julia,will get another email tonight,so does the ABC Four Corners,Amnesty International and we'll see what happens from there.The solicitors keep screwing me over and not representing me,Legal Aid abandoned me as well.

Is there no protection for Aboriginal males in this country?????.

There's a lot more,but the police that read this thread think they're getting ammunition.....Nah,Pfffft,see what happens from now on.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:02 pm

...so why did this happen?

Why do I have this psychopathic disposition towards police?

Is it only over being falsely set up twice for heinous crimes,sexual assault and sexual harassment,when both were fictional and hoaxed events? I had concluded this is a tool silence rebellious provocateurs,guilty of that your honour,but those crimes involving sexual motivation have no justification for them to occur on my behalf and therefore,taboo and deemed irreversible in its kharmic ramifications and damage to the soul,death is better than even thinking of committing it.

I had a friend,Gaving,who asked me once,"what would be the crime you'd commit,a really big one",I replied,I'd murder someone who have influence and mis-using their appointment of office and bringing about change that only benefits their position.Or a CEO of polluting corporation and make a political statement about it.His was rape.I was drinking,he was an alcoholic who let me have free bond and board,cause I was a homeless junkie,I changed shitty nappies always at 4am,her screams always quietened down I was like dad we were close Alanah and me,the mother was pregnant,over worked and oblivious to her husbands waste of money on prostitutes,bringing home less money and herpies to her lips and breast,the only place he could use at the time.After he said rape,we had made the Budgewoi bridge,he then went into who he was thinking of,a brunette around the corner,a fourteen year old at the time...I clicked.Had him over the rails of the bridge,"How about I kill you instead,the old supports are in the water down below,you could get impaled!"...relaxing my grip,after he realized I was serious.

Like I said,had a friend.When we separated and I tried to get back in to university 1995,I bombed out,junked out,but hurt that little girls bond with me,she really loved me,Peyton was born around then bit before,the first baby I visited,she was like this angry little monkey,so cute,with hair,black,I was esoteric back then,but a junkie,who actually made an effort for her,I got this message,like how dare you bring me down here,like this little angelic soul was insulted to be here on this fetid corrupt and bloodied planet.I might have fucked up,but it was hard,but I tried not to be superficial,in a superficial inviornment that was dictatorial and insane.And you know,if that's the case that the soul caste on Earth isn't good enough for Peyton,I kind of agree.I'm first to be so sorry too.I only have to answer to two innocent people,how about you?

In the 90's,I took an interest in politics and corruption,absolutely loved ABC's Order In The House,just to watch Paul Keating strip little Johnny Howard down and get off on ATV ,Rosemary Churchs pronunciation and the way she shaped her lips,that even I could read,not just deaf people...yeah,she was hot and a blonde,ATV (Australian Television News),based in Darwin,late night and meant for transmission to places like Timor and Indonesian Island Annexes.There was stories,re-occuring year after year,about female officers being raped at Annual General Meetings AGM's and Christmas parties and fraternal social meets.It was rife in the military and reports were leaked,despite the militaries efforts to keep "In House".It pains to see these actions in the people you are supposed to believe in when it comes to life and death decisions,to care for you and about you...wasn't I niave.

And to set me up for a crime,twice...that I regard as despicable,a crime that one can not justify to execute,your mind should,like mine,self destruct,before you even contemplate it,let alone plan...and actually do it.You should have big billows like clouds of energy at your heart chakra and a feeling in your stomach that'd make you sick,then think about being spiritually judged,to know,next time you incarnate,your child it happens too,or you be brave and let it happen to you...feel the coldness and isolation,the terror of being alone.That's why you don't do it...and you get bad dreams and can't connect to people.For me,it's a disconnection from the light and Gods cover so to speak.

You try to expose this and you find big powerful people who drink with your bosses usually do these things for entertainment.

How far will you more incriminate me,ruin me,destroy my life just to cover for these arseholes.We were'nt enemies until this happened thirteen years ago.My cars get burnt,stolen,vandalised,four of them and those Commodores would've made one shit hot wagon,$4,000 performance gas system on it alone and bran new series two motor,the white wagon was to supply the manual transmission to make it even better,had a Calais interior and sports seats from better models with in the VP_VN range,17 white mags,it was great.To replace the psychopathic Ford burning fruitloop,who actually left my Commodores alone,having four beforehand.I get home invasions and I get questioned,I get beat up at East Maitland,the 24 hour Pie Shop and this Voetterl looking and sounding dick-wad wants to arrest me,cause I looked to good to be beat up....no,I used the back of my head to break his knuckles...but my head was lumpy...lucky for me the baker come to my aid in witness,not after I screamed at him three times to ring the fucking police.

Then the harassment and threats and actual attacks from the little Occult family in East Maitland....Oh don't we go back.

It'll never end will it ?.But you'll use everything to destroy us...we didn't do a thing wrong.We stood our ground when everyone could just call you schizo...great infallible cover.

But we stood our ground,on our own,no help,nothing from our families,disbelief from friends,until they experienced it,or got followed.Broke,no money for years,spending on healers to get help,hiding in a bedroom for seven years so nothing else bad happens to anybody...13 years now,most murderers get eight to ten...in the end.I didn't do nothing,but not play along a game to hurt a daughter and a husband.She'll say it's $215 rent arrears....right,I humiliated her and made her a fool.Did'nt mean too,but couldn't hurt the girl.

So I get all this...and you protect them and attempt to scrub me out with the system...

There is something bigger than us all.After this video game of life is over...you do answer for your deeds...it's not heaven and hell,but how bright you shine in the darkness.

It's about light and what you really deserve.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:11 pm

You think all males are not in control of their desires and sexuality ?

Is it all based on brutality and intrusion?

I like Ann,a female police officer,see her everywhere,but useless and know my place.What interest could I serve her,except a little mate...and she doesn't have time,shift working police officer with higher prospects than I now and for the last thirteen years had,thanks to people with the right connections,who think destroying a person trying educate oneself in psyche-nursing a pointless endeavor,so they can toy and manipulate his own light for their own nefarious ends.

The ultimate crime.

Ann,I can't even talk to her,without dribbling and squeaking,immature butterflies happen in the stomach,she's not good for me.big boy now,not reliving,growing old with infantile mind...she's so unassuming and attractive,but plain at the same time...teases me,but never put a foot wrong,except,writing about her,ridng my face,in the meadows...or something like that.It was very nice.But knowing what I do about esoterica,not even a wank,you do that about people who already like you...it's important.

Yes,the world is a mess...now check it energetically.

Puke...

Sam,I didn't dominate like Voetterl thinks I did,like I said,Sam had been growing estranged,terminal as it turns out.I just wanted a straight answer,not reveal that she may have a lover and humiliate me,just be honest and I'll move on,maybe another woman might like me someday after I adjust to losing her,I wanted to leave in April,the following year and planning,until the fines and the police arrest the previous July.I left Sam to the police for over fifty minutes while Voetterl softened her to support the police in arresting me,the dispute between Sam and I concluded.I shouted abuse,not at my daughter,but the police,educating her,my previous decision to let her call them in future changes now,cause of their corruptness.And what they did to us years ago in East Maitland and left us to die basically.I was loud and vocal,yeah,but not violent and they set me up for assault and I never did that,nor ever do.If I did,Sam might get injured,I'd be dead,plus it's not my way,out witting and infuriating the opposition,like if a guy screws ten chicks behind his supportive long term and investing girlfriend,just trick him into revealing it...next you have his father and brother with baseball bats,etc,etc and the cover stories cheeky Razz lol!

But to do that to me,accuse me of the things football players to quite commonly,to silence and disempower me over very bad people,you are just as guilty.

When I seen Ann for the second time,coming to cuff me,I was knocked out,but scared about what was happening to me,I wanted to curl up in her arms,not just scared...I...Liked...Her and she did for me what your other bullies didn't do,humiliate me,or put the cuffs on overtight,enough to cut the skin,but just short of choking it purple,just a mild blue,remember,I'm half caste,if it shows,it's not good.Not like whi-Caucasions.She looked angelic and warm coming down the cell block,she shined,like the few times I have seen her,untouched,not interacting,on her own,in her own world.She shines.I keep getting the feeling Gabrielle from Forster Police is her sister.She's nice too.

I never stalked Ann,chased her up,harassed her,but she has that place in my heart from just that one time.She was so beautiful,she was untouchable and therefore not subject to cheap appreciation,but given all or nothing....and I can't give all.She's one good police officer,she's not green,seen her working the back streets of Chatham,where the round about is.Was pretty active.Smoking at night,hide in the shadows,smoke drift and hide the lit ends...Molly the owl.

And watch them scuttle at night.

But to twice be described this sexual monster by the others,drove me insane.I like a girlfriend,I really do and I just had those same feelings you get when you're a teenager,could've been something my niece kicked off two years previous,but it was sweet innocent and nervous,but you get excited inside...Sam was a rescue mission,supposedly,Ann,is like the girl you're attracted too,like an exciting mid-term hot crush at school,when your hormones are choking you and you're supposed to study...how many nights you read Kenneth Slessor (War Poetry) and you had your hand on it?

Why is that?

Two opposing sides of armies,lying united in death isn't really hormonally charging material.But that's teenage angst.

Ann just bought that out in me and the regenerational properties,I just disguised it as the occult vampirism given to my hated targets,cause it's the pain I went through and how I felt being set-up,not nice but....Fooled you.I never attacked anybody,especially those on the square,you were just bastards.I took vitamins,liked the feelings about certain people and got into it,before the tragedy of Samanthas illness.

Are you proud,think you know us and what happened? No,you don't or want too.But Ann is sweet in my eyes,but never once have I approached her for what I would want.I never would even attempt and fail to use her,let alone insult her with it.Just stunned awe...and try not to walk into poles again...It hurts.But she's my darling in ways....just like Misha Cat who I visit,she's not mine to have,but loved as if she was....just hate leaving all the time.And if any psycho cops still insist I'm some great threat...then don't even use Ann as a lure,some idiot cross-fires,she doesn't wear it.Hate some of you,you go for the job,for the live hunt,tell me,how different is that,from the criminals standing over with intimidation of the same violence in drugs occultist or some of the stupid violent things I say and have no intention of doing? How about those that kill for the thrill,how in the same psychology can you be different?

I was scarred and educated beyond what I intended,but survived,being strange and experimental enough,not to suicide like the others,even had a fancy for one of the occultist in 2003,and boy,did'nt she teach me some things.Only them,I forgive for what they are eventually,maybe,one day.They have guns to their heads,thought they'd get bored by now.But I keep their kharma in check,make it look like they did some good,that way they get a second shot,and I don't do what other mind controlled robots do,kill their families in a murder suicide shit-fight,cause of voices,psychotronics,try occult,when you're put into a spiritual sphere and not know it and be at the worst opposing vibration,you literally burn....did for years.Seven of them.but longer....It relaxed it's hand,June July 2011,after the Black Sphere of swirling ghost like grey-white whisps,left my right eye and the mid part of the brain....screaming in pain.It was by luck and the right temperament and the right stone,made me not fear it or re-attract it.Caused sclerosis in the right eye,six months before.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:22 pm

It wasn't the first.

The first was Lisa,May 2010,Lasted to the second,more intense one,Donna AXXXXXXXX and I,both saw a black snake appear in mid air and smash into my crown chakra and I layed back and screamed,moaned and rolled on the bed,the floor,crawl the wall,begging,kill me know,Donna,I want to die!

And she's got big tits and no brains when it comes to that,just all the right connections.Meaning,she can't see certain anomalies that just exist outside the physical light spectrum,it materialized here....It came from there and VICIOUS.If she could see,might have noticed her cheating husband with the lovely Thai village prostitute a bit earlier...he certainly didn't forsee the repercussions of his infidelities,poor bastard,I really mean that.But then again,anounce departure and becareful first...He couldn't even get through the security gate at work and he was flown in from Thailand,all his clothes shredded,sold his supercharged black V8 Vx sedan,with a blowjob and the mans dog,for $10,000,quick cash sale,a motor and supercharger,with enough work and gearbox/driveline mods to total $90,000,fifty on the motor alone.I FEARED her,like no other,but liked being her friend,until I ....don't know.

And don't think it didn't hurt,three days moaning and begging in bed,the worst hours of my life,just because I felt grief and loss over a much beloved Puddy Cat,tortured every Christmas and Birthday,made listless for my childrens,when I should just be more than someone who buys shit,I slept through them,cause of this occult crap.They knew me and designed me so well...I can't get out.Employing several systems at once to compensate when shut down dead on others more black,but my signal is the same for all the systems,enticement,to rape and threats of loss and loss of life...

But this is the elites playground,to try is to end ones career,or kill,once you understand it's psychology,or you can join me screaming mad and try and avoid getting picked up,medicated and forgotten.Dribble into our porridge together,laughing,we know their secrets,but fucked for it.What they do to their own,is to wipe all humanity with psychological,mental and quite often,sexual abuse,pick the talented ones,who had their astral layer separated through trauma,indoctrinate and make little weapons out of them...
Psychic type.Weird shit,than for one line,or just cheat with psychotronics,seems nuclear and chemical weapons systems designs isn't the only thing to slip out after the complete collapse of the cold war and the former USSR,MK-Ultra devices,patents,for microwave psychotronic devices,listening devices,hell,a mobile and half a dozen apps and you're doing well in private espionage...

the second,that nearly killed me happened,November 2011,after the grief,having my most beloved niece played like a chess-piece,when I wasn't playing,I was watching him.Ripped my heart out and end up in some aborted rescue plan...and lucky it was failed,both my cars were burnt,she'd tremble and thinks it's urban terrorism.Sam and I were drifting,best not to help someone when you can't save yourselves,so glad,it fell apart and not just my heart,maybe the sadness may've made me consider the possibility od having a hot and passionate affair at the time,as those circumstances seem to promote,if not present an atmosphere for the mischievious to play,again,breaking her heart,could have psychological ramifications one doesn't want to answer now or here after,No matter,how much burning there seems to be and fuck I hate myself for it,having those thoughts and she's a bit like Ann,quiet, unassuming brunette,plain but beautiful,bit of make-up and you wouldn't know it,dolls.What a life.It's the insult and hurt and I got fooled into playing a part,by not being chivalrous to shut my mouth.But,I was afraid...of being set up for ....WHAT DO YOU THINK?????? DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU.

AND BLAMED FOR MY BROTHER INLAWS WHATEVER...WHO DO YOU THINK I HATED,CAUSE YOU WROTE ME OFF AS NUTTER,YOU.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Rocket From The Tombs - Aint It Fun   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:05 pm

I lost

My Education and place at university due to attacks unknown that made me have seizures and smash my front teeth,2002.April-May.The Occult stuff,beat me.

I lost ever the chance of becoming a psyche nurse and the shame and insult I feel being a psyche patient instead,laughing now,are'nt you.And those willing to uphold perjured statements seem to get promoted.Grizzle!

I lost my dignity,went and called ambulances cause I thought I was heamorraging in the brain,went mad,signed myself in,took psyche drugs that made it much worse,got fat and teeth chalked,retarded,aint it fun.

Become such a strain on Samantha in the early years,when nobody would care for me,sleeping under her house with spiders,I blame myself wearing her out having to give massages where the circuitry and therefore:PAIN was in the aura and the body,she saved me and this family,had to lie and cover up,just to keep everyone protected and unknown.Let me have the many numerous baths,very hot,just to help,first five years of amphetamine abstinence,so,detox at the same time.The knowledge didn't set me free,trapped me with the thought of how many others and the injustices...not all of us,deserve this,these are errant dugpas for cash...bad people.

Sam deserves a medal and went without for herself.They went for her first,not me.I didn't believe,just thought they were party heads,until I felt this field.Well,I really did suspect them as a coven,just couldn't believe the intensity.

She saved everybody and met them,when I was indisposed in a psyche ward.

The worst part,was'nt the pain,thinking you're losing God or your light,burning or getting cold for it,cheated,followed and harassed by them,it was noticing Cathy one day,being One and a few months old and waking up,seeing her eight years old,going to school,a near stranger to me,not crying,silent tears as usual,sobs,screams,cries,like someone died.
Yeah,the realization kicked in and it still kills within to this day.She was my little Puffle-Bear.She was so intune,I could've learned so much from her.Could've enjoyed her so much more,so proud I was of her.Still am,even though her insane cheek can incite a little indignancies at times.

And what you did to use her against me was and is unforgivable and Sam will need support very soon and correctly.My anger is there to you,but not explicit,but I ain't copping the criminal record,on lies,if I did something,fair enough,but I won't,cause that's why I wrote about here,to stop myself....it was to big a pay back.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Oh,Why don't you,if he's still in the Police Force,which I don't think he is,get Senior Constable Payne up here from Maitland.

Make the end game complete,he was legendary in his corruption and hate from the people as your Detective Ryan.

He'll remember,I just want to see if he's got the guts to laugh in my face,like he did,when it first began.

That is all for now. cheeky cat Twisted Evil

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Zeroiqthirty10

Oh,sorry for the blacks and chongas in the photo,know how that cramps your feelings of superiority,They'll make very fine GUOOF fraternal sisters and brothers...it's kind of plain label Freemasonary for coloured people,without the child-sex and police protection cheeky lol! foff boobies dogshag cat Cthulhu

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Who were GUOOF-The Odd Fellows?.   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:57 pm

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t2043-who-were-guoof-the-odd-fellows

Billy Ruben wrote:
...Back in the late 90's,I used to deliver pot for Steve in Newcastle,Cooks Hill,Hamilton,Broadmeadows and The Junction.One of my favourite places was an old artist studious that was an odd shaped temple facade with barracks shape oval building making up the body.It was in Laman St Cooks Hill,just down from the city library opposite the park and fountain,the Town Hall being the back drop.

I enquired about the inscription to this one cool artist dude,above the temple facade and he told me about the Odd fellows and his grandfather was one during the war.He described it as similar to the Freemasons,but from what I gathered,like a spoof on them.

They got a thing for caring about people and orphans,so if they legit,I kind of like them....

http://guoofamerica.com/oddfellows_natl/Home.html

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Oddfellowsmotto20darker

What does this symbolism mean.
Do you know?
Looks like they're taking the piss out of the "All Seeing Eye" and called it a fascist.Bunch of sticks,Faggot.Fascist Faggots are the Freemasons...well,that'sd what the symbols mean to me.Might start my own Odd Fellows movement.

:sm100: 💫 :butt: tongue

Billy Ruben wrote:
Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Img1438ug

Oh,I see,Freemasonic Craft good enough for us "Kanacka" types.First we have True Lilly and the Kosher Kanackas of Pangea and now Black Freemasonary.

Oh,we are not Colin Powell enough for you....whitey York Rite KuKluxKlanners....bastrds,this is an insult.

But the members are nice guys,they smile...a real smile,not that,I just ate your baby smile you get with Krocodilain type humans.Like that redhead in the Russian Porn Film

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Demonicredhead
Billy Ruben wrote:
Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Jamesq

Mr Credo Mutwa,Shaman,eater of alien hands,mate of David Icke's,victim of theft with magical necklace,sneered at joining GUOOF and settled for the heartbreak of grass-roots shamanism
and a pauper lifestyle,when,had he played his cards right,could've joined his Oddfellow Brothers and networked between each other for discount hardware supplies and cheaper rates for tradesman jobs up-grading the family home.

Basking in the spiritual emptiness of middle-class life,to slowly erode into hard-core family deterioration and incest,"Kent Park" style...or American Beauty.

:jawdrop: :sm100:

Duties of the Grand Master:
The Honorable Grand Master is the international leader of the organization. He presides at the meetings of the Biennial Moveable Conference (BMC), which is the international convention of the organization that is held every two years. He also presides at all meetings of the Committee of Management, which is the body that governs the Order.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 18947
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Img1438ug

LOL They Must Use That White Chap As Some Sort Of Human Bookmark....

:thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

White Asian,maybe Japanese or Hawaiin ancestory.Don't get your hopes up.He's not Bob McCain material.That's Freemasonic.

I'm wrong,him my Niggaz..I blew it up and looked.

:sm100:

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
[center]Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Jamesq

That Chap Looks Like He's Gonna Pop A Cap In My Arse...!!!

And Gonna Tell Me How Overweight My Mother Is...!!!

Respect...!!!

:afro: :afro: :afro:

You got that right... :rolf:

He's gangsta...check out the Bling!

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Imagine At That Meeting Of The Masons...

We Might Have Been Infiltrated...!!!

lmoa :rolf: lmoa

[center]
ROFL...
A successful Eavesdropper.Weaving Spiders come not here...

You look to Barbarian to be blueblood,take it as a compliment.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

ROFL...
A successful Eavesdropper.Weaving Spiders come not here...

You look to Barbarian to be blueblood,take it as a compliment.

Jones made it into Bohemian Grove cause he's fat,white,middle-class,looks like a Dodgers Fan,arrogant and the sort of step daddy a child should be afraid of.Very masonic or cop looking.
Of course Jones will punch my rotten little head in for saying it,I just see it as perfect camouflage...field tactics if you will.

Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

They Could Be PC About It Though...

Stand Up All The People With Glasses....

If Youv'e Got A Tasch Remain Upright...

Hey Honky, You Ain't Getting On No Plane...

LOL That Is A Funny Picture For All The Wrong Reasons...Mainly Racist...!!!

:rolling pin: :rolling pin: :rolling pin:

If I am one of "My Niggaz" and I get on a plane and they want to play racist,please,please,make me sit up the front of the plane.

It's fucking first-class,I'll sip champagne out of those honky bitches shoes....Then show them what the white man fears his ladies will discover....Black is Bigger.

Billy Ruben wrote:

If I am one of "My Niggaz" and I get on a plane and they want to play racist,please,please,make me sit up the front of the plane.

It's fucking first-class,I'll sip champagne out of those honky bitches shoes....Then show them what the white man fears his ladies will discover....Black is Bigger.

Us White Folks Thought You Called It Iron Bird In The Sky...!!!

LOL...!!!

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Smileyskull

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Us White Folks Thought You Called It Iron Bird In The Sky...!!!

LOL...!!!

Iron Bird is Mohecan,Red Injian.Not,"My Niggaz" speak.

No,but I do describe the pension the governent pays for my psyche disposition,Great White Provider.

:sm100:

Glad To Be Of Assistance...

Now How Are You Getting On With Our Sheep Stealers And Rapists...

Keep Calm And Carry On...!!!

:thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Sheep stealers or Sheep Fuckers?

We are the thieves,the Kiwis (New Zealanders) are the sheep fuckers.They're across the Tasman,usually,when they have'nt filled the construction trade over here.Getting bang for their buck instead of that hefty GST those fuckers pay.I spose they can go back home now,since the quake knocked a few cities down,and the Maori construction workers can hoot at the white women at home,mostly with no chins and flat chested.

Fuck I've opened my big mouth now.Typical Aussie Drongo.

:sm100: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 1162467314 :smiley dogshag 💫 cowbonk

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:16 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Hqh6

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 2zi6

Reference numbers needed for complaint later

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : re-sizing the photos)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Simply Saucer - Here Come The Cyborgs   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:57 am

I was up at the doctors on Monday,picking up the codeine for the week,thanks to the injuries NSW Thug Police did to me.

A few patients there were remarking how the local Taree Police do nothing about violence and if one retaliates,you get gaol or fined for it.Talking about how they do their job and I piped up.

"nah,they're too busy stalking me or going shopping to give a toss about you lot,plus you're black...",they were laughing...I wasn't.

I walked off,to give the Aquatic Club cat some milk and a Dine pack of Salmon,spend a bit of time with Misha Cat and head off.Walking past the Camera and film shop,where I seen Bink hiding in the doorway once,leaving his kid on the street,with me,the dangerous one,while he stood motionless,thinking I hadn't noticed...

I noticed you the other day too Bink and pretended not too,when you made for the exit door or the toilets....I followed you to the exit doors,you never noticed and I thought,if this is a set-up,I'd have a few officers on the other side,so I let you go. cat Just stirring,to see we were being watched.

Yeah,walking past the camera shop,Halliday was in there,bald,stocky,legs far apart,acting and being the man in front of the girls,"Oooh,look at me I'm in uniform",you guys act and carry on like jerk-offs,but once you're dead and go to the spiritual planes,it'll be a different story then,we hunt the noisey dickwads like yourself...and I'm far in advance of all of you in those regards.I can hardly wait to get there,that's why I tried to get Voetterl to shoot me dead.I'm one of the quiet assassins on the other side,all I do is smile and eat...and you can't stop me.Not even an exorcist,you see,I have free will,which you broke of mine and impinged on it,don't expect anyone or myself to recognize your sovereignty.
It's not nice when it happens,it's not nice when it happens back.

I could pack up shop and move on too.But I need a lot of money to make up for the unfair losses,damages and irrepairable damage done to my spiritual bandwidth,soul and the threats to my family,the loss of life,having to run and hide and live a life,less complete,had we been left alone.I would've been quite the success in psyche-nursing circles and actually enjoyed the thought of helping the mentally impaired.

But no,you create victims and allow spiritual murders to happen...and it's far worse than physical murder.It's the highest crime to commit in the face of God.

That's why I am,the way I am.Too see your smirking smug faces and you still don't understand what you had a hand in,but I'll make sure you're not ignorant of the fact.

That way,your punishment is complete,others,through ignorance and the way the world works,get a lesser punishment,compared to those that do know and do nothing,if not worse,have a hand in the conspiracy.

I'm really surprised Ann Joy is still alive,I can't see what purpose there is to sparing her,she's just a dyke hunk of soulless meat.She don't look to good,then again,she never did.I remember when she took me in for questioning about the hoaxed rape and I asked,you don't want a sperm sample....cause there was no way I could get an erection over her.Effeminite guys do more for me than she could ever...have you seen this thing?

Vomit emoticon needed. pig affraid Razz cowbonk

My theory,is Ann Joy was raped as a young'un,probably an uncle,grew into what she is now.If she's connected to Busteed or Braun,I think Busteed posted his family tree once and the name Joy was in it.So I don't doubt it.And if she is,she's occult,like I said,soulless.

David White shits himself when he sees me,why?

And why did the bald redhead officer from Kurri Kurri Police get left out of being named in the investigation,had a blue Subaru WRX back then with the number-plate,UNHOLY.

Is his name Detective Anderson?

Yes,his niece,tells me what a good fuck he is,Satanic bloodlines.When they told me about being raped as children and raping their own,I thought they were playing on the occult information being released by David Icke.I never wanted to know about occults and occult knowledge,I had that naturally anyway.I just wasn't disciplined.But,I didn't have to be a scum-bucket like them either.

They are fractured people,traumatised to the point of death and conditioned to remain between worlds.They are then imparted knowledge and psychology to manipulate the mind and cause auric damage at certain energetic centres that are affected with emotions stress,that leave weaknesses and blemishes in the aura,then astral the target,by cutting their connections to Earth,to an orbit where one shouldn't be,like a high spiritual plane,it's where what you put out in electro-magnetism,or thought energy,is then reflected back at you,effectively killing your own self off.

My system,is justice.I highlight what you do,and show them who you are,while I'm in the spiritual world and you accumulate to a certain point.Sometimes I attack,sometimes spectate.Mine affect your health,but at times poetic justice happens in the shape of kharma...and she's the beauty,none of this waiting till next life crap,act as catalyst for the now,so,I suffer by getting involved in the situation from the onslaught,you or the racist and jealous do and watch your life,health,wife/partner...fall apart.It's clean and I don't have to answer for it,just make it look llike I caused it,so you'll pay me back,or kill me and make it worse.

That's what they did to me,before I realized it.Now,like them,I'm in between worlds too and on the occasion get possessed,like the first night you arrested me on the 7/6/2012.

It's why I turned my back and didn't show the eyes.

Have a nice day...you did that and made me suffer and had a part in them keeping me for 13 years.

Now I see you as most evil and corrupt.

Dione Fortune wrote,this system makes whores out of nuns and killers out of priests.Many,many murders have happened because of this occult system.

She even advised to ring the police,written in the 1930's....I did ring,I came in and told you,Sen Const Payne wrote and took notes and laughed at me.That was the night I checked myself into Maitland Psyche ward.

I thought I was going to die.

You laughed.

Two years later...a mother killed herself and the family,in Maitland,close to anyway.It was covered up,one night on the news and never mentioned again.

I think you know more than you say.

In fact,I rang Maitland Police and blamed them for it.From a phone-box of course.

Like the Terrigal Massacre...I know the people who pushed him over the edge.

Some people connected to the victims,were occult related.

When I see you,I see demons.

So,you think I'm going to be next....wrong move boys and girls.You might get away with it here on Earth.

I do my reports....Spiritual reports and petition for certain individuals to be removed so they can face their crimes without increasing them further.Joy is one.

You are agents of Interzone,like in William S Burroughs,Naked Lunch,hooked and desperate on Mugwort juice...you'd sell your own mothers.

I'm Bill.

I'm doing my report....

cheeky

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Nakedlunch13

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 Nakedlunchmugwump
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:51 am

Come to think of it,I once said,Ann and Gabrielle were probably sisters.They're both lovely girls,but don't think I'm right.

That nurse you guys played me with,Nurse Assistant,whatever,Tracey said she had a son at the Police Academy,but this isn't true.It's that nice looking older girl,that cop that usually does office work and the courts,that dyes her hair red,they're sisters.

Are'nt they?.Got a message two hours ago,two sisters attempt to play you but fail.Ann might be hard to read,but Gabrielle I've met a few times and she's a sweetheart...she wouldn't do that,especially,if it was true what the rest of you jerk-offs like Jeffries saying I'm dangerous,Gabrielle would never involve a sibling in police dirty work,or be a part of dirty work.

But you arseholes would,cause you know the danger to a woman from me is very low.
You just like to insult me with that like the rape,when cock-sucks like Voetterl,Jeffries,Ingram,Halliday are more of a threat,since they think they're gods gift to women.I don't think that of myself.Just disappointed with Sam sometimes.

So,now I see the redhead has a nice smile,but underneath,like Tracey,it's all hate.No I wasn't stood up and hurt,I told her to not bother,I'm going to look after my sick and dying ex-partner.Hope you shitbags are happy with yourselves.Oh,I'm going to the anti-discrimination board to give you an incentive to do the annulment,since you keep fucking around and it's another beaurocratic department I can get involved to help shape my law-suit against you.

Just curious.Too see if my theory about Tracey was right.

study

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:51 am

Look

Get it through your heads,whose in control and who is really the victim here.

What did I say at end of the pre-sentence to Magistrate McKosska?

I won't go back home unless some health issue arises...something along those lines,with a slight smile.The one that says,I know but you don't.

Just pay the cash and I won't or look for someone to make an example of and I disappear...just stop fucking around and go and approach the minister,with hat in hand....and say,"Sir,I think we fucked up for 13 years with this guy,here's the story....blah,blah,blah...he's not as bad as we thought".

Jason is willing to shut his mouth and disappear as long as we,pay him off and give him our blessings.

It should work. Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next