Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cool Songs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Eric's Trip - Lightly Feeling    Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Strange 48 hours.It's been eight days since I smoked pot and it hit hard when I did yesterday.I was thinking about the losses over the last eighteen years,the casualties from Ego Wars others embarked on,targetting me and the horrible fall-out.

Asked myself a question,why do I hate people so much,why hate the Police,it felt like the core truth,was at the centre of the brain shrouded by this thick hate signal that blinds one from seeing perfectly.

The pot helped the emotions and the tears to flow and it dissolved this barrier to the true causal memory.

It was Gavin.

Back in a moment...There was a time in 1995,that there was a discussion between myself and this rather disturbed alcoholic,whom I lived with free of rent,to look after his daughter and other household duties,whilst he worked late and as it turned out,spend his money on prostitutes and beer,short cutting his wife on money and fidelity.Shame the herpes he bought to her,she didn't gel sooner.I had a drug habit and no other means of support,not even Centrelink payments for six months.Worked in a garage for $50 a day,that went up my arm.Twin Lakes Auto.

We were walking across the Budgewoi bridge,Gavin knew I had a plan to execute certain people,corrupt lawyers,judges,police officers,business CEOs polluting the planet.It was only a half serious gesture,all words,no action,like a junkie could organize a chook raffle.

He took that excessive aspect and suggested that I could kill this fourteen year old girl,that he planned raping and needed disposing of the evidence.
Instantly,I had him bent over the railing,hopefully lining him up with the broken supports of the old bridge,to impale him and be rid of this human waste."How about I kill you instead".
Probably only lasted a month after that event and had to move.With a final warning should anything befall that fourteen year old girl,I will return and skin him alive using acid.

That Auto shop,had an ex-Taree patriot,Gordon Schubert as owner manager.Many cars he worked on,were Toukley Police cars,on the sly I mentioned the events in brief,due to the disdain this cop had for me,he said nothing can happen,until he makes his move,obviously inflaming me and acted as baby sitter for three years until we left the area for Maitland and University,meeting the Occults instead.By then,I hated everyone and everything and John Howard was in power,coming off and drying off drugs,it was all over for me.

Due to that cops personal prejudice,I was a working junkie,not a thieving whore,I had to do their job and by 2002,Maitland Police set me up for a rape,to frame me for a skirmish I had with the occults and a violent event that surrounded it.

The hate I had was so consuming,I didn't realize,it makes you aurically black,I was in fact,punishing myself,with hate,fear and self loathing for others misdeeds.I suffered at the occults hand,like no other and hard to find the spiritual shine for years.

When the pot released a lot of anger yesterday,I glowed white,near verging on gold,when Megan the Occultist reminded me of the strong sexual inclinations that she developed for herself over thirteen years,mind control.

I tumbled and fell,guilt and got trapped again,yesterday,was the closest I came to being set free in thirteen years and I failed.I maybe never forget what you did to me,forgive is even harder.But I did your job for you,more than once and got nothing but pain and torture for it.
Hope you're proud of yourself and give those smart-arse smirks away,with full knowledge of what went on now.

But for once,when I pulled back,I wasn't ridden with the gravity of hate.

I just feel strange now,lightly feeling...I could walk away from this fleshy life,with the sound of this beautiful song,you mean nothing,but the other side of the coin of this human wastage.

Back to top Go down
http://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: THE FRUMPIES - Tommy Slich    Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:58 am

Look what I found sunny 

Frumpies Tommy Slich....One of my favourites...On Youtube !!!!

My type of tunes.

Wow.I'm Rapt.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: The Frumpies and other Riot Grrl Acts   Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:08 am

Look,I didn't even know I was a Riot Grrl fan,I just thought it was 90's style girl punk,they just happen to come from all one genre,others like Huggy Bear,Bikini Kill, and later Heavens To Betsys,Bratmobile,but those mad chicks of the Frumpies always been my favourite,usually due to the wild nature of the author,but the poignant darkness of the introspective Heavens To Betsys lyrics,My Red Self,White Girl and Stay Dead for example resonated on more sinister moods.

But for kick-ass...Frumpies.

1. weird machine (0:00)
2. intertube tomorrow (1:36)
3. be good (2:39)
4. what's his name hearts the frumpies (3:41)
5. she's a real cutie pie (4:52)

released on kill rock stars in 1993

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: The Frumpies - She's a Real Cutie Pie   Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:18 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Who is this girl ?.

Billys favourite girl of all time.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat May 17, 2014 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: The Stooges - Ann (Full Version)    Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:37 am

The Stooges - Ann (Full Version)

I was taken to court from Taree Police cells.Before,nothing but coldness surrounded me,the pain in the spine from a cop kneeing me,red welts around my wrist.

I looked up to her,this brunette angel,freckly little cheeks slightly,red lipstick,nothing else,"Please,I beg you,put the cuffs on soft",my eyes,begging her.Frightened.

She took my arm and walked along,down the hall,to the awaiting court.

Ispent the next six months meowing and purring to go down on her...

You took my arm and you broke my will
You made me shiver with a real thrill
You took my arm and we walked along
Down the road to a quiet song
I looked into your cool cool eyes
I felt so fine, I felt so fine
I floated in your swimming pools
I felt so weak, I felt so blue
Ann, my Ann I love you Ann
My Ann I love you right now!

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: The Boys Next Door - Shivers   Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:52 am

This was the song my junkie auntie made me discover Nick Cave at age 14.Many Goths met an untimely end by their interpretations and grandiose inclinations,but they never really got it.

Most music for me was just an artistic interpretation of emotional extremes,we all have them,just this path of vent is most constructive as opposed to violence.

Uploaded on Apr 7, 2007

Music from Australia and New Zealand in the year 1979:

The Boys Next Door's promo-video for the single 'Shivers' (May, 1979), taken from the 1979 album 'Door, Door'.

Note: Written by a 16 year old Rowland S. Howard in 1976, about an unrequited love; 'Shivers' is Howard's most famous song and is one of Australia's primary punk/post-punk anthems. Howard first recorded his song with his second band The Young Charlatans in 1978, before taking it to The Boys Next Door.
The song has been recorded by Marie Hoy for the Richard Lowenstein film 'Dogs In Space', and was a chart-hit single for The Screaming Jets in the early nineties.
This promo-video was taken from 'Nightmoves', a music television program in Australia which was produced by Mushroom records boss Michael Gudinski. ABC-TV's Countdown denied the Boys Next Door an appearance due to the song's lyrical content; however, Saturday morning children's television program 'Hey Hey It's Saturday' made no issue and had the band perform on the show. The Boys Next Door changed their name to The Birthday Party a year later.

Band Origin: Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Track: Shivers
Album: Door, Door
Composed By: Rowland S. Howard
Produced By: Tony Cohen (Engineer)
Label: Mushroom
Chart Position:
Release Date: May, 1979
Links:
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Birt...)
- http://www.howlspace.com.au/en/boysne...
- http://www.myspace.com/boysnextdoorni...

Line-up:

Nick Cave -- Vocals
[ Boys Next Door (1973-1980) -- The Birthday Party (1980-1983) -- Man Or Myth? (1983) -- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds (1983-present) -- Grinderman (2007-present) ]

Mick Harvey -- Guitar
[ Boys Next Door (1973-1980) -- The Birthday Party (1980-1983) -- Man Or Myth? (1983) -- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds (1983-2009) -- solo (1995-present) ]

Tracy Pew -- Bass
[ Boys Next Door (1973-1980) -- The Birthday Party (1980-1983) -- Man Or Myth? (1983) ]

Phill Calvert -- Drums
[Boys Next Door (1973-1980) -- The Birthday Party (1980-1983) -- Blue Ruin (1985-1989) -- In Vivo -- The Sunday Kind --Sugarhips -- Bulletproof -- The Enthusiasts ]

Rowland S. Howard -- Guitar
[ The Obsessions -- The Young Charlatans -- Boys Next Door (1978-1980) -- The Birthday Party (1980-1983) -- Crime & The City Solution (1984-1987) -- These Immortal Souls (1986-1992) -- solo (1999-2009) ]

----------------------------------------­---------
NZOZ NZOZ1979 1979 Australia Late Seventies 1970's 1970s 70's 70s

Extended Tags: Nick Cave, Mick Harvey, Rowland S. Howard, Tracey Pew, The Birthday Party

Musical Terms: New Wave, Post Punk, Post-Punk, Alternative, Indi, Aussie, Old Australian Music Band

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Flowers AKA Icehouse - We Can Get Together   Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:07 am

My step-Grandfather was some potter or ceramic blaster,ran the whole factory alone in that dark unkept Lakemba position,just before it fell to the ever expanding Lebanese culture,creepy guy and my step uncles had this little backyard the house connected to the factory,I made a Put-Put Golf range with quirky bends using half cut tyres,a cementers trowel to carve the Earth,for hills and curves,just uncovering heaps of funnel web spiders in the process,the boredom.So I took the 9 Iron and catapaulted them to the next life,splattering them all over the outdoor toilet walls and myself.They didn't have a cure for the venom back in 1980-81,so I ran around paranoid
thinking I'm going to die...but after twenty minutes or so,It dawned on me I'm an impervious God and shall go through my step uncles belongings to celebrate another boring stay at Granma's.

There was a range of Australian acts and this real cool cover that I loved so much,Tim Buckleys Greetings From LA,with the smog skyline and a guy shod in a breathing mask on the back,but didn't gel with the music.The alley cat piss smells wafted through open windows,flicking through,found David Bowies "Low" which was strange for them,it clicked,it was my Uncle Ricks,I knew it,pilfering bastards Greg and Paul were.They just didn't have it together to appreciate an Eno influenced album like that.

There was a few Skyhooks,all ACDC's,Ted Mulray Gang,Bay City Rollers,
Gary Glitter,even horrible John Paul Young,I puked,but here was this album that stood out amongst the usual Aussie Euro-trash setting at the time,trying to distance themselves from the Sex Pistol phenomenon,Punk,
just as Australia as a whole were discovering it and indeed led the punk movement,with The Saints but it fell on deaf ears,not mine,favourite song back then was "Know Your Product",Greg and Pauls best album in that collection was I'm Stranded,The Saints,so they did have most redeemable qualities about them,in fact,I own that very tatty,scuffed and scratched vinyl from their collection to this day.

It was revenge for Uncle Ricks Low Album,which I have also,that very vinyl...erm.

I found these tatty ACDC albums,only liking Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap,the rest associating it with mullet headed drunken yobbos,hated them.Skyhooks fan,Shirl got the girls,deviot bastard he was.Bonn Scott had...passed on by then,I liked his very early stuff,they looked Alice Copperish,with that song,"Can I sit Next To You Girl",so again,a man dresses in make-up and womens clothing,is a far better lay than a mullet headed drunken yobbo.Can't even sustain an erection drunk,that's my admission,errr,if I can get it up in the first place.

Now we all have a period in life of sexual ambiguity and mine was ten years old,strangely attracted to men in make-up and sequins,the love for Roxy Music,early period with Brain Eno,Bowie and the new boy,Gary Numan,I look back at the surge in the loins of blood as proof of that,so I admit with a little chagrin.Forty three,dealt with that a long time ago.
Early twenties and married couples plaything,get over it.

But at ten,this Iva Davies hits the screen,I've been listening to Flowers albums for a year by then,singing their lyrics on the radio in the car,he was the hottie of this rather disturbed young boys mind for a while,modelled myself on him.He was Australias Bryan Ferry,smooth,artistic,suave and I hadn't made the connection,with all the influences,of Roxy and Eno that was predominant with Australian New-wave influences.Flowers Icehouse album was a very well played record from my uncles,it was the first album,I taped from him and learnt to edit,
that and Adam and The Ants single they had,Ant Music and the flipside,Prince Charming,it was the one thing Rick never did,steal from our house for smack,I'd kill'd him for the loss of that old Weltron Flying Saucer record player

Back to top Go down
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: Re: Cool Songs   Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:00 pm

An Oldie but goodie
Back to top Go down
Chandrakavi

PostSubject: Re: Cool Songs   Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:54 am

P2 Vatican blues cover -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncul94N0kcQ

Nice red hair red girl.
Like Harrison version better though.

Cthulhu Very Happy

P2 Vatican Blues (Especial George ...

Last edited by Chandrakavi on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Pere Ubu - Final Solution   Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:53 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Just had a memory flash,Annika,at the time wasn't my auntie when I liked her,she was friend to my auntie connected to Rick,but as it turned out,having a fling on the side with.I just wanted in on her action,but,later,she became my auntie and not so friendly,bit of a back-stabber actually.

So I wasn't really "Kookie" Technically,sorry about that,but those French underwear,I wanted to r...

Billy Ruben wrote:
....Yeah,I finally fell in love with Pere Ubu,avoided it all my life,my junkie auntie put me onto them.She and Rick always discussed music and scoffed at my Sex Pistols and early Roxy Music with Brian Eno when I was 14.I got busted,buying a cube of hash and drinking beer at the local with the rehab guys and girls,$20,the best cube I never smoked...and the dog told my mother.I was going to get stoned and Fook the ex-prostitutes at the rehab,finding out I was Ricks nephew,he screwed up,what was supposed to be my best or anyone elses deflowering,screwed by two late 20's of a professional veteran status.

I still hate you both to this day,Anika and Richard Burke....yes I do and thats the reason I barred PERE UBU...

Bastards!

Billy Ruben wrote:
:

.Maybe cause I grew up with many junkie aunties connected to one junkie uncle and they were all prostitutes in rehab,instead of having affairs,getting harassing texts,emails,phone calls and the eventual surprise chance meeting on the street,partner meets lover,scorned disappointed and revengeful lover at that.

To satiate the libido,I looked deep within to my childhood roots and remembered my auntie,showing her knickers,giving me music lessons about The Stooges,The Velvet Underground,Nick Cave and The Birthday Party,Pere Ubu (her Favourite) and of course,stories about her growing up,she was a jewish princess,from a very well to do family on the Hawkesberry River,molested victim,usual art junkie path,I was in love with her at 14,wanted her bad.Feel twisted admitting it.It was just one of Ricks favoured girls,Auntie was convenient and she did have a kid to him.After that,I was 18,tried to forget I ever thought like that.She stuck around longer than six months as it turned out,making her,eh-hum,family after all.Annika.

You go Gothic cause...dark things happened Cthulhu,or you just like the music and style.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Simply Saucer-Illegal Bodies    Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:07 pm

I've posted this a few times in forums,WebA,here at Circle Jerk,maybe Sodlike before she closed.It's a late discovery in the vein I'm interested in,any thing that sounds,looks or feels like The Velvet Underground (I know Simply Saucer get sick of hearing this comparison by now,but you do,so suck it in),naturally would my attention follow.

You get that feel for things,the shape of things,like sexual appeal could lay in the Hot Pants of a very shapely and,may say,pneumatic brunette,or as mentioned before,the rear end of a 1967 GTO,one you can be intimate with and the other is your girl/gal.Alot of guys think like that ladies,especially when you nag and your "Gal" can get you out of there...very fast.

Sometimes they're only pretty when they're unfaithful too you...

Oh,I'm just reflecting myself again,it wasn't like my attitude didn't want to contribute,just got that taste of living again,not being told what to do,but you take greater interest and,arrange your living circumstances,have indoor plants when they were frowned upon.

What shit was I rambling ?

Oh yeah,living alone,in an old factory,playing Simply Saucer,Rocket From The Tombs,Pere Ubu (Early 1975-77),Nick Cave,Velvets,Eno,Iggy in all his forms...4am,reverberating off the corrugated iron clad walls.You'd have the fan on full,so you didn't get milked by mosquitoes.Not even flies could land,it's an old 1972,Bakerlight thing,no shroud,no cowling over the motor,held by wire so it won't rotate,the spin bearing long chewed out,leaving fragments in the carrier of what was once a rounded bearing.

She's totally clapped,but best fan motor,ever,number three is hurricane force,I take the side of the PC,like now and that keeps it unbreakable in summer.48' degree in the shed one day,had her running,fan on,while implements plastic and fine,warped.Had to put the hose and sprinkler inside,after measuring the splash distance from a certain pressure in the line,not wetting the bed and all the electricals,buying a $50 fridge on the side,free electrical and water,at $715 a month,a dope growers paradise.
Except if you used the iside toilet,your turd,unlike the Titanic,will rise again through the shower drain.

It was a waterfall of shit and piss,by the time I noticed it was happening,a fresh turd from ten minutes ago,was surfing through the workshop,while I washed hands in buckets,sat down playing PC,pausing to get a drink and noticed the hovering Hershey floating through the workshop.

That I lived in December 2012.Shitastic place,then I got herpes like warts on my feet,some dirty penis was in that sewer...I never had it before.

And it wasn't where it should be.If I was naughty,serve me right,that kid was doing the rooting,not me,I was'nt going where he had been,just in case.Did he falsely blame me wanting to sleep with his girl,she's a nice girl if you like,sort of normal relationships I spose,but he hammered the chutney chute then did her puss infecting it once,probably some yeast thing,I'd have a bit more respect than that,if she liked the shitter,which I don't...no,I would've snobbed it or her.

Sorry,just don't do anal,boy or girl.Puss is built for the fun,the taste,it has the clit to suck on,the other insults,humiliates and wounds internally
,spiritually and to the heart.It's about pain,not love.There's other ways for gay men after all,they do boast their inventiveness slanting towards the avante garde.Discriminate maybe,but for exceptional reasoning,but stop them not,if they like that.

I intended it to be a dual side business for a car storage site,but utilizing some office space for above mentioned horticultural duties.Fuckwit young kids I was considering shaping into a respectable working unit,decided to play Fook each others girls,or one did and ruined the whole story.Could'nt be trusted.Blew it,but,not here will I start again,once things get settled with the police,
somewhere else,but a GOOD spiritual research and healing centre with one or two practitioner.At a loss to me I suspect for a while.You get kicked,the violence must stop,create an opposite force,but nah,they just keep coming.

They don't want you to change or show anything different.

Turkey shoot,but behave and handle the psychotronic intervention,make a peep and our sly little laws changes you didn't know about,give you a reality check,real quick,learn or die.Spose I should play Nazi Apocalypse for the modern democracies.

But nah,really love this track,Here Comes The Cyborgs Pt2 is exquisite but not as sexy as this,Illegal Bodies.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: The Deviants - You Got To Hold On.    Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:59 am

Been getting back into late 60's psychepunk/Garage Punk again,some of those Pebbles Collected Various Artist run of Cd's is a good way to cover this period

But for a band from this era that had consistently good tracks,I kinda like the Deviants more,strange drug fuzed songs that sound like hippy era celebrations morphing into the mosh that will become punk.

Like them,The Deviants,"You've Got To Hold On".

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Mazzy Star - Mary Of Silence   Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:54 pm

Drinking a fine red wine,smoking a few cones,thinking about a dark love...

Mazzy Star - Mary of Silence (So Tonight That I Might See,1993-lyrics)

Oh Mary of Silence
You pick my heart with a smile
Oh sweet Mary
Come inside for a while
Help me get a hold on you
Or I will
I thought of myself beside you
Take me into your skin

Oh, Sweet Mary of Silence

We have a steady confusion
You're looking at fear
It doesn't seem like the first time
You walked out in a hurry

I look in
In your window
To check my head in your pane
My last thoughts
They come to me
I can't take the pain

Help me walk with you
To the sky in ?
Shuddering in myself...myself

Oh where
Oh where
Oh where

Sweet Mary of Silence
Sweet Mary of Silence
Sweet Mary of Silence

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Mazzy Star - Bells Ring   Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Mazzy Star - Bells Ring (So Tonight That I Might See,1993-lyrics)

Bells ring into the night
Sounds like a mistress on a rainy night
Hold your throw down together
And see the light that goes away
Leave my heart down by the water
He spins inside my soul
It isn't true but you follow
Just hold me down by the water
They say you look like a believer
Look up to see the weakness in the sky
Nobody's out to buy your story
Nobody wants to know your reason why
Hold your hands out towards the water
In front of me to know I'm with you
Don't put it all into your hero
Look on if you believe
Look on if you believe
Look on if you believe
Don't want to say that I'm through with it
Just want to be , Right by your side,
Right by your side

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin

PostSubject: Mazzy Star - Wasted    Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Back in 1994,I was just the hottest,happiest and sweetest little thing,you'd just take me home as a little toy for your marriage explorations,so sweet.I'd do the both of you.

I was a sweet little kitten,the toughest and most mean masculine brutal men,used to French kiss me in front of their wives,just to turn them on,I'd grab their cock and look into the wives eyes,and just purr,then leave them to love each other,without inhibitions,the purrfect aphrodisiac I was to marriage,but couldn't get my own right.

Always the way...I was a purrfect cat.

Mazzy Star - Wasted (So Tonight That I Might See,1993-lyrics)

After I stuck my hands
Into your ground
And pulled out somebody else's son

I felt a little unfortunate
A little mistake

I felt like I'd been wasted
All day long
All day long
After I bent myself to my knees
And raised my hands up
Right above my head
I felt a little