Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Love Comes In Spurts-The Neon Boys   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Just had a memory flash,Annika,at the time wasn't my auntie when I liked her,she was friend to my auntie connected to Rick,but as it turned out,having a fling on the side with.I just wanted in on her action,but,later,she became my auntie and not so friendly,bit of a back-stabber actually.

So I wasn't really "Kookie" Technically,sorry about that,but those French underwear,I wanted to r...

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Email reply to Geoff Gallacher MP For Police and Emergency services   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:04 pm

Just got a letter from the state MP for Emergency Services,Geoff Gallacher.I'll post his letter later,after I charged the batteries long enough for the camera,but here goes.Seems the only people taking advantage of this is my enemies,wish someone good would take notice for once.

Dear Honorable MP Geoff Provest
Parliamentary Secretary for Police and Emergency Services,
after reading your unsolicitored letter as I don’t remember contacting you,one will refrain in this instance of being scathingly critical,due to you “Being advised by NSW Police Force”,this is your saving grace.
I will be making this letter and my email response available online,forwarded to ABC’s 4 Corners program and Amnesty International the moment I send it to you.But first,let me indulge you a reply and rebuke to every point you have made in this letter and provide a way to find the proof for my claims of conspiracy,corruption,assaults against me by NSW Police and their criminal apparatus they have in their employ.In this instance,I will address the issues in reverse to help Illuminate you.

The AVO against me,that you believe erroneously to be in force,is not,it has been amended and way before the date of this lettter,I will provide two phone texts that I’m keeping for proof,have photos of and now will make available on the net as well.Not only that,Samantha breached a number of times,with texts and sexual visits from early January 2013 and we both approached Taree Court and in particular,Wendy,Taree courts Attorney General and we were all met with Laughlan Gunn,Taree Police DVO officer,changing and manipulating the criteria for the anullment of this,as will be revealed,this façade and corrupt use of the DVO laws and waste of public money in an attempt to silence me for the last 13 years.Wendy,Samantha and I all applied and met together at Taree Courthouse,every court staff are aware of Sam and I being together,so do the Police,they won’t act unless unless Sam supports their corrupt and perjured claims,she does’nt and has’nt even at my pre-sentence,supported the views of the police statement which I proved was a perjured and forged statement in Taree Court around the 2-5th October 2012.But if the police dilligently avoided telling you these facts,then here is a copy verbatim of a phone text from Laughlan Gunn,on the 6th August 2013,16:36 (4:36pm).PH number +61439485354,a police number.

Verbatim I quote “DVO officer Laughlan Gunn has approved your wife Samantha Wilkinson to attend station and ask station staff to make application to alter avo conditions to allow you to live at the house.The rest of the mandatory conditions must remain the same
you are not to assault,harass,intimidate etc.Any problems present this text and ask for me or laughlan gunn.Detective Deas”.

And before you are lied to by Deas as I was,we did not have a deal for changes to the annullment.I was going to give information to arrest a very dangerous,violent and manipulative individual who sells street level amphetamine that is causing havoc in the community.I wanted to be able to trust the police and gain a cash reward,not end up chopped up in a 44 gallon drum like the last squealer.It’s what he does to his wife,is what made me come to the need for this “Grassing” on him.I don’t need Taree Police to annul,Samantha did that for me,I will now provide a copy of her phone text,verbatim. rather approach the Attorney General of NSW as I will,with this extra fire power I gained in the last two months to have it completely overturned and press for charges against NSW Police,or be payed off quietly,my demands for reperations for this 13 year war.
BTW,Deas offered the amended annullment to keep me out of trouble and I could help Samantha to mow lawns,to chores,as she is terminally ill.Twice Sam went to have this amendment printed out and signed,twice she got played around until she had a seizure and I erupted into a rage and made these complaints after the 6th of August.
When Sam suited the polices purposes,they were there to arrest me for breach everytime she entrapped me back home to help build a case for the police as they had none,I would’ve mopped the floor with them had I had legal representation,yet a schizophrenic,drugged to the eyeballs could undo the whole court case with one question and the magistrate ignored it or any evidence I had to back my claims.I beat you fair and square and when the ABC retrieves the transcripts and run it by a lawyer,it’s going to look bad,I’m sure NSW Attorney General will see this as well.Then,maybe the laws should be reviewed,you used a terminally ill mentally defective person to state your charges that are false.

Reparations as is follows....

1. $ 4 million dollars payed to me for 13 years,conspiracy,corruption,hoaxes,violence and attempted assassinations from people I reported.My family suffered and went without so much for living a life of fear and entrenchment.

2. My record scrubbed clean.I may want to work with the Federal Government in future to incriminate those with powerful connections who avoided detection for peadophilia and child sex rings,such as our business leaders and those in high positions of government,
   business and the Occult rings you refuse to admit exist.This aethiest view adopted by society in general is not what your Freemasonic teachings extoll,is it now ? You’re quite aware of the light within and how to use it.

3.(This point is negotiable,the other two demands before mentioned is not)

A license and permit to carry a concealed fire-arm for my family and myself as a form of last resort protection.
I am military and disciplined in this field and regard life and light with the highest of importance and regards,it tears me apart inside to be revengeful and violent and it’s the exact reason I had problems with the Occult group,it’s so hard to forgive them.
But they are no match physically for me and yet,I still,have not harmed them,although I get so tempted with Steven Busteed at times and Paul Smith and when I do get angry,like the last two months,it rips me apart energetically,you feel weak,like you got cancer.It’s worse actually.
Can’t even think straight.With power and an attitude boost,the fear weakens and I overcome it.Knowing I have back-up like a fire-arm approved by the state,without even using it,it gives strength and resolve.

Due to the atttempts on my life since this began 13.8 years ago,the police have laughed,threatened and ignored any complaint I have made.Also quite aware if I do anything to protect myself,I get done for it,like the event in 2002 September,after the hoax rape,I got beat up and an officer from Maitland who looks exactly and sounds like Matthew Voetterl,try and set me up for the physical assault I suffered.That is the officer who also lied and set me up with this AVO,deleted all the comment Sam made about police corruption and the occults and emphasised schizophrenia,guess what,I’m not and intend on suing for wrongful diagnosis after I deal with you and NSW Police.Another shocker to this event,Samantha admitted to another Taree Solicitor who betrayed me and dropped me for the appeal,Scott Frith/Firth,witnessed Samantha Wilkinson admit she was the one to physically assault me and intimidate me to reply in kind,yet in Taree court,under heavy sedation from pain killers I had two solicitors withdraw from the case leaving me to defend myself when I could hardly keep my eyes open,I was nodding off in court,and the prosecutor just asked me the same question in differing ways until I caved in.I did’nt understand him at all.But I ask one question and got their witness Samantha to reveal the whole statement made by Voetterl and Jeremy Gunn a lie,who probably earnt his stripe on me,without deserving it I may add.It’s how corrupt the system is,do the wrong thing,lie perjure then confound it and give the person who is willing to lie for the state a promotion and pay-rise,this will look great on television.It’s how they weave their web of lies.Magistate McKosker is the reason I’m approaching the Attorney General and I will be taking these issues discussed and our communiques to him and the ABC.

That’s one point addressed,now for the others.

Not one of the investigations have had the facts investigated by the Ombudsmans Office,ICAC and Police Integrities Commission from the beginning of my complaints (2005) until last years hoaxed AVO.Hoax ?,Samantha assaulted and intimidated me,yet I get charged for it.
Why do I know,none of the witnesses I mentioned were ever questioned.So if the NSW Police and NSW Ombudsman “Gave you advice”,well,there is over 40-50 complaints since 2005 given and only two or three sarcastic angered ones were focused on I’d predict.But the serious ones with serious implications for the police,ignored and never addressed and like your letter,provides no details or examples of any investigation at all.Just the word of the government and Police.Ahhhhh,that’s why we have whistle blower programs like the ABC to highlight corrupt activities your office and every other bureaucratic office tries to hide behind a mountain of false paper-work.

Senior Constable Jeffrey Ingram hoaxed a scenario of resist arrest July 2012,yet I have the permanent spinal injuries to prove otherwise.My Doctor,Mr Tom Norris of Biripi Town Clinic (ph 65-517444 / 65-913000) has not been contacted nor has Penny Mainprize and Ian Bruce of ALS Newcastle been interviewed to find where Ann Joy perjured and conspired against me with a hoax rape allegation 2002.Even one of her own detectives admitted I did’nt look like the suspect.Even the identikit and details given by Kelly Annn Sparks who was supposed to be sexually assaulted,did’nt match what I looked like.And the reason the Corrective Services looked after me 2012,not because I’m a former gaol wardens son,but I heard one of the female officers admit the police were laughing at how they set up an innocent man...me.I’d like to thank the Corrective Services here,they were professional and decent humans to me.

Now,to highlight all the aberrations in these so called investigations,I now will go through a mountain of paperwork and do another email with the FACTS that you can digest.The real reason for my hardships with the Police,is my online forum that Magistrate McKosker laughed me out of court with,yet,on the 6th of August,Deas admitted it was the cause for these difficulties,lost my court case due to this admission and the corruption and conspiracy allegations.What I leave you with now is a quote from my online forum to show you why I was so adversely affected by the hoaxed rape and the true reason why Taree Police set me up,for my online reports and forums I do to out them.I have prevented rapes and murders,no longer shall I extend my helping hand to any human in distress.

The other night in Brutnell st Taree,I witnessed a serious assault on a woman by a male.I watched it happen,shrugged my shoulders and walked on,instead of like a number of years ago,intervene,have four litres of urine poured on me and assaulted by the husband,lucky for me,the over-sized wife beat the husband up,or I’d be pulp by now.He was big.Twice my size,I’m little.Samantha beats me up,not the other way around.Heres a link to my forum and what I did for this 14 year old girl,my reward,lies,denial,subtle threats and eventual eviction.

Please,enjoy and sip on my pain and soul as everybody else does,Yours sincerely and at least honestly,Jason K Cook.

(PS try not to murder me off to silence me like others attempted to do so...really appreciate that)

https://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t10p285-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-thread-repro-of-sodlikes-and-webanarchys

Page 20 post 5 “Feeling Lightly – Erics Trip”

Billy Ruben/Jason Cook said

Billy Ruben wrote:

Strange 48 hours.It's been eight days since I smoked pot and it hit hard when I did yesterday.I was thinking about the losses over the last eighteen years,the casualties from Ego Wars others embarked on,targetting me and the horrible fall-out.

Asked myself a question,why do I hate people so much,why hate the Police,it felt like the core truth,was at the centre of the brain shrouded by this thick hate signal that blinds one from seeing perfectly.

The pot helped the emotions and the tears to flow and it dissolved this barrier to the true causal memory.

It was Gavin.

Back in a moment...There was a time in 1995,that there was a discussion between myself and this rather disturbed alcoholic,whom I lived with free of rent,to look after his daughter and other household duties,whilst he worked late and as it turned out,spend his money on prostitutes and beer,short cutting his wife on money and fidelity.Shame the herpes he bought to her,she didn't gel sooner.I had a drug habit and no other means of support,not even Centrelink payments for six months.Worked in a garage for $50 a day,that went up my arm.Twin Lakes Auto.

We were walking across the Budgewoi bridge,Gavin knew I had a plan to execute certain people,corrupt lawyers,judges,police officers,business CEOs polluting the planet.It was only a half serious gesture,all words,no action,like a junkie could organize a chook raffle.

He took that excessive aspect and suggested that I could kill this fourteen year old girl,that he planned raping and needed disposing of the evidence.
Instantly,I had him bent over the railing,hopefully lining him up with the broken supports of the old bridge,to impale him and be rid of this human waste."How about I kill you instead".
Probably only lasted a month after that event and had to move.With a final warning should anything befall that fourteen year old girl,I will return and skin him alive using acid.

That Auto shop,had an ex-Taree patriot,Gordon Schubert as owner manager.Many cars he worked on,were Toukley Police cars,on the sly I mentioned the events in brief,due to the disdain this cop had for me,he said nothing can happen,until he makes his move,obviously inflaming me and acted as baby sitter for three years until we left the area for Maitland and University,meeting the Occults instead.By then,I hated everyone and everything and John Howard was in power,coming off and drying off drugs,it was all over for me.

Due to that cops personal prejudice,I was a working junkie,not a thieving whore,I had to do their job and by 2002,Maitland Police set me up for a rape,to frame me for a skirmish I had with the occults and a violent event that surrounded it.

The hate I had was so consuming,I didn't realize,it makes you aurically black,I was in fact,punishing myself,with hate,fear and self loathing for others misdeeds.I suffered at the occults hand,like no other and hard to find the spiritual shine for years.

When the pot released a lot of anger yesterday,I glowed white,near verging on gold,when Megan the Occultist reminded me of the strong sexual inclinations that she developed for herself over thirteen years,mind control.

I tumbled and fell,guilt and got trapped again,yesterday,was the closest I came to being set free in thirteen years and I failed.I maybe never forget what you did to me,forgive is even harder.But I did your job for you,more than once and got nothing but pain and torture for it.
Hope you're proud of yourself and give those smart-arse smirks away,with full knowledge of what went on now.

But for once,when I pulled back,I wasn't ridden with the gravity of hate.

I just feel strange now,lightly feeling...I could walk away from this fleshy life,with the sound of this beautiful song,you mean nothing,but the other side of the coin of this human wastage.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Samanthas Text Message   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Dear Honorable MP Geoff Provest
Parliamentary Secretary for Police and Emergency Services,

Most apologetic,this is the text message where Samantha admits she is dying,but,uses all the regular emotional blackmail women use to get where they want and know they don’t deserve too.

I had no intention of going back to her and do regret the move secretly,for I was happy,maybe living alone in an asbestos dump of a workshop with overflowing sewerage that gave me over 200 warts on

my feet and I could’nt walk for two months.Doctor Norris can confirm that and not such a great supporter of Samantha,as we do discuss matters about my relationships and aspects of my life,

cause he’s one of the few who actually cares.But Samantha did save the family 13 years ago when it counted and I do owe her for that and this is the way I’m doing it.I don’t have affairs or be

dishonest about it,but will actively seek a suitable woman after,I have no desires or attractions for Samantha and the unconditional respect she had was long lost.You all took advantage of that.

Anyway,here’s the text,for what it’s worth,yours sincerely,Jason Cook.

Quote Verbatim Samantha Wilkinson,28-December 2012,23:03
“I know you don’t want to hear from me,as you have moved on.Got a new woman and replaced our children,and I don’t expect a reply,and I don’t care if you show the cops
as I have nothing left to lose.I’m going against the kids wishes in telling you this.I rang in the hope of hearing your voice just one last time,just know that I always will love you
and this is my one and only chance to say goodbye ,my love,because I’m dying.I don’t want anything from you that you can’t give me willingly and with love.Goodbye Jason
......I LOVE YOU

I may seem heartless,but everytime she could’nt get her own way,she used the kids on me as emotional blackmail,if I did’nt play ball,they were turned on me and your Police Force knew that and took advantage such is
the heartlessness of the states Stormtroopers.Hope you all feel proud of yourselves,the Police,Ombudsman,State Government,not the former Labor Federal Government,they were very helpful.

As it turned out,she was terminally ill and mentally defective,a good excuse,what is yours,the Polices and the Ombudsmans ?

She was an excellent mother and dedicated to her children.

Kind regards,Jason Cook.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Matty Voetterl,The Occultist just wanted you to know   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:27 pm

They've (occultist) been pushing for me to do a post about them and the suffering they caused in the last two months,despite being relatively quiet from January to June,until you and the boys started stirring trouble.

I reported Busteed again to the Feds and as per usual when I do,they bring out the big guns.The worst was,Nov 2010 until june 2011,I got sclerosis from it,eye swollen up and nearly popped out the socket.

It's why,if I ever go over the edge,I'll grab the first Satanist,strap them to a table and pour acid in their eyeballs to eat the brain and eventually,kill them agonizingly...as they are doing to me.

They are proud and happy I'm doing this post,because I have purposely relegated them to the spiritual scrapheap,you and people like Ryan and Ingram will end up on.For the crimes against people you have done in justification of "doing your job".

But I ignore them on purpose and give them very little these days.But there has been a concerted effort the last two months so I can't write without going into a fit of rage...so this is what I said,they're most displeased.

"I'd like to thankyou for being deserved of being raped and molested and having your spirit reduced to ashes,for fooking over people all your past lives,for this is the natural outcome and what you deserve.

I want you to know,for all the molesting and giving up your soul,for mere trinkets and beads (power) in return,for all the sacrifices you made and destroying yourselves in pursuit of power and all the pain you suffered,was for nothing.

The 15 years of occult training and beaten by a bottle of ointment".

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 Ed47

I massaged the circuits on the back,organs such as kidneys,spleen and liver and I feel so much better,I got up and gave them twenty minutes cheek....I hit below the belt and best not reproduce what I said in full.Don't want to be the other side of the coin like I charge you guys with.

That would be hypocritical of me.Could'nt have that. lol! 

But it topped the above statement,thankyou for being molested.

I've made demons cry.I laughed at you,remember the day,you come out to laugh at me with Ann in the office and I didn't react,you were green,you flashed me your hate,I threw it back on you,in an instant,you went dull red and only you were laughing,looking the fool.

When I adept,properly,think it's time to teach you a lesson. Cthulhu 

Oh,at the Pharmacy,the hot brunette I lied about in my "Billy Favourite girls thread"...it's your sister isn't it ?.Cute,but her spirit and aura colour is putrid,just like you.

I was lying and giving you another goose-chase,yes,she's much hotter and a turn on than Ann,but not for much longer,she's getting a lot of cellulite on those thighs and arse,that she didn't have a little while ago.

Natalie has the light,not her.The Brunette,I don't even look at her,who'd want a fucked attitude like hers.Married is she,not happily.I can tell.

I'm not interested in anyone that lives in Taree,except this HOT,HOT,HOT
brunette that runs a clothes shop,her buns...her bum-cheeks,I'm not an arse man...BUT WOW !!!!!!!!

Better than a 67 Pontiac GTO.

I loved my niece,but she was quite plain and ordinary then,don't know what she looks like now,but that wasn't the attraction.But feel free and upset her too,in your pathetic attempts to undermine me.I just want to know how she is.

If she actually liked me,let alone loved,she wouldn't have done what she did.

I can handle the truth,unlike you,protector of high profile murderers and kiddy fuckers you storm troopers of the elites are.

Have a nice day,ARSE-SOULS....

Razz pig 

farao cat 
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Yeah,
I know,when you want me to write,I won't.

But we will discuss what really happened in Brutnell St later and what you avoided doing and the way you handled my non-existant domestic violence issue.

Yes,I'm not botherted by Corey driving around and chirping his motor or horn.Do it back to him like the young blokes in town do to him, he cries and screams blue-murder.

He doesn't know how many real enemies he's got.

I thought Jessica being pregnant might give him appreciation for life and to move into fatherhood.

But no,he wants to play.He came near my family,came at us with bats.

Maybe the baby doesn't have a purpose after all.

I'll raise these issues with the spiritworld later,like I did with Colin.P.

He raised a real evil shit of a kid and touched up a ten year old.

They would never make good parents,too selfish.

The spiritworld seen that too.Result,two stillborns and a miscarriage,before they got the message.

Looks like I have to revisit the issue for these two as well.

Stay away,last warning,cops thought they'd use a couple of fuckwits who don't inspire fear,to make me more negotiable.

LOL,I went to the Federal Government to cover my arse in case I have to kill them three.

Any other schemes,games and plans ?.

Good,I'll be back in contact with the minister for police tomorrow morning,digital camera shit itself,so,I haven't gone to the 4 Corners programme but will commit to them,26th September.

8 working days is all you got to pay me off.

No arguments,end of story.

Or heads will roll and so will and at least half a dozen jobs.

Have a nice day.   Cthulhu 

PS,the both of them aren't delivering flowers.

Not hard to prove that.

Shame they won't visit at night when I might spend 4 hours hiding in a tree or garden...hoping.I intend on catching them....
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Rocket From the Tombs - Read It & Weep    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:48 am

The quoted post is important.

Why Gavin and Colin still breathing.Well,they're are just victims of their own past.

Gavin was molested by his brothers who all lived on a dairy farm,of all things.I met his family,the mother admitted something along those lines.
Gavin just didn't drink,he comatosed himself on it,Colin wasn't far behind.

Colins father died at an early age,the issue is with the mother,I have no proof or been told by Colin,but it wasn't hard to work it out,he was substituted for company,for Mummy.When they used to fight,it wasn't like mother and son,but jilted lovers,I made that remark on a stocktake night for Repco at WXXXXXXXXX,there's an old manager there,George,brilliant guy,Italian,have a lot of respect for him.

He could see it too.

Now,I'm not making excuses for what happened with the ten year old or the 14 teenage girl around the corner from Ourringo St,Budgewoi.

But I watched them and watched their targets,it wore me down.Did I study their habits ?,yes I did.With Colin,you couldn't tell,but Gavin,so drunk all the time,he wanted to destroy or be destroyed.

Shame he became that.He was so corrupt,but bringing herpes home to your pregnant wife,not good,not good at all.

With Colin,bringing this up,lost everything,my contacts,friends and most of all,the discount on quality car parts.That's how we met,looking for bits for my lazy,arrogant brother in law.A fooking mechanic,lends me his Ford Wagon and the gearbox shifter kept leaping out,I gave up and left it on the side of the road,hated it.fooking trailer fish-tailed over 80kms,towing an old HR Holden shell.Nearly lost that too.

But Brother Bumboys of Taree,it wasn't rape,but an exploration of love.It's my forte in psychology.I study animals like them,go rabid once more,I'll put them down and lump the blame on you.See,I have an incentive to pursue this.And I'm going to use the Andrews Boys to my advantage,there's no amount of money they can offer me to back down.

I'm going to emabrress you with them.

I've already have done,so what Laughlan Gunn,that's internal and my small unknown forum.

It's what 4 Corners make of it,when I put it all together.

This Thursday.And don't keep sending squad cars out intercepting me.

I know the fatties across the road who work with the reta...Down Syndrome kids...are your spies.

Nothings going to happen,it amuses me.And stop using Ann to get my attention,I cut her off long ago.She's not even a memory anymore.Just stop it,you make her look like a silly little girl,you know,the type that punches you,cause she has a crush on oneself.She tried playing me a fool
and I show you,how much I'm willing to sacrifice to get what I want.

Try me one on one Laughlan,then send Matty Voetterl to me,he's even a bigger prise than Ingram.Ingrams just a thug fucktard,I just have to sit back and wait for his come uppance...and I will laugh.

But Voetterl,I want to actively hunt.He knows the occult,was there the night I got beaten up (should've seen what I tried to do to those Satanist kids,I tried ripping his eyes out with my teeth and smashing his skull against a stainless steal counter and If I ever see those Satanist skate kids from Maitland again,like last time,I'll mount the XXXXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX.

Yes,I did look too good for being in a fight Matty.Classic trickle of blood out the corner of the mouth.

Very Noir looking,Fook I was hot back then.Real Hot...suck my cock sweetie.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 8y7w

33 there,the day I got released after being questioned about that hoax rape,I nearly got picked up and fucked by six eighteen year old hotties.
I should've,one was a coppers daughter (not the first,discuss later),would've been kharmic payback,instantly and beautifully,the way it works for me.

Read it and weep Arse-Souls....

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Strange 48 hours.It's been eight days since I smoked pot and it hit hard when I did yesterday.I was thinking about the losses over the last eighteen years,the casualties from Ego Wars others embarked on,targetting me and the horrible fall-out.

Asked myself a question,why do I hate people so much,why hate the Police,it felt like the core truth,was at the centre of the brain shrouded by this thick hate signal that blinds one from seeing perfectly.

The pot helped the emotions and the tears to flow and it dissolved this barrier to the true causal memory.

It was Gavin.

Back in a moment...There was a time in 1995,that there was a discussion between myself and this rather disturbed alcoholic,whom I lived with free of rent,to look after his daughter and other household duties,whilst he worked late and as it turned out,spend his money on prostitutes and beer,short cutting his wife on money and fidelity.Shame the herpes he bought to her,she didn't gel sooner.I had a drug habit and no other means of support,not even Centrelink payments for six months.Worked in a garage for $50 a day,that went up my arm.Twin Lakes Auto.

We were walking across the Budgewoi bridge,Gavin knew I had a plan to execute certain people,corrupt lawyers,judges,police officers,business CEOs polluting the planet.It was only a half serious gesture,all words,no action,like a junkie could organize a chook raffle.

He took that excessive aspect and suggested that I could kill this fourteen year old girl,that he planned raping and needed disposing of the evidence.
Instantly,I had him bent over the railing,hopefully lining him up with the broken supports of the old bridge,to impale him and be rid of this human waste."How about I kill you instead".
Probably only lasted a month after that event and had to move.With a final warning should anything befall that fourteen year old girl,I will return and skin him alive using acid.

That Auto shop,had an ex-Taree patriot,Gordon Schubert as owner manager.Many cars he worked on,were Toukley Police cars,on the sly I mentioned the events in brief,due to the disdain this cop had for me,he said nothing can happen,until he makes his move,obviously inflaming me and acted as baby sitter for three years until we left the area for Maitland and University,meeting the Occults instead.By then,I hated everyone and everything and John Howard was in power,coming off and drying off drugs,it was all over for me.

Due to that cops personal prejudice,I was a working junkie,not a thieving whore,I had to do their job and by 2002,Maitland Police set me up for a rape,to frame me for a skirmish I had with the occults and a violent event that surrounded it.

The hate I had was so consuming,I didn't realize,it makes you aurically black,I was in fact,punishing myself,with hate,fear and self loathing for others misdeeds.I suffered at the occults hand,like no other and hard to find the spiritual shine for years.

When the pot released a lot of anger yesterday,I glowed white,near verging on gold,when Megan the Occultist reminded me of the strong sexual inclinations that she developed for herself over thirteen years,mind control.

I tumbled and fell,guilt and got trapped again,yesterday,was the closest I came to being set free in thirteen years and I failed.I maybe never forget what you did to me,forgive is even harder.But I did your job for you,more than once and got nothing but pain and torture for it.
Hope you're proud of yourself and give those smart-arse smirks away,with full knowledge of what went on now.

But for once,when I pulled back,I wasn't ridden with the gravity of hate.

I just feel strange now,lightly feeling...I could walk away from this fleshy life,with the sound of this beautiful song,you mean nothing,but the other side of the coin of this human wastage.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Velvet Underground - I'll Be Your Mirror    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:44 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Talk about instant Kharma,a car,not unlike the Celica the CowPoke Brothers bludge off the missus,just did 80kph,down Albert St,nearly headbutting a white van in Stevenson St not 5 minutes ago.

Put a curse on it soon as I heard the car revv up and nearly three seconds later,a serious accident it would've been.

ROFLMAO Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 2865203414 cat Razz

I take it back about the need for the unborn not to be born.

I think he should have a serious accident,not see it born and the child can carry his name and legacy.Beautiful arrangement.

He might have a decent looking skin-suit,but seen it work this way before.

Oh,yes,don't worry about the still-born,was'nt my decision the way it goes anyway,I just conduit the facts and wait for answers.

The Occult stuff is energetic vampirism,with my twist of misfortune and sometimes,slight tragedies.

Becareful what you make people think of you,unless,you're totally innocent...Like me.

That's why innocent people like me become the worst tyrants...Injustice. 

I know if I want a spiritual highspot not to get involved in revenge,but f*ck it,I want the mundane to know what exist for them with a little knowledge,your Masonic Kraft and others.

Hey,you're going to open your doors anyway...you laughing are you ?

Your own NSW Police Minister of 2002,gave a "Meet The Press" interview, on the ABC stating that very fact.

Manly P Hall said the lodges will open it's doors back in 1968.

Age of Pisces is dead,no more secrets,this is Aquarius,the occult and Majick,will rule supreme.

Military weaponry is already moving in that direction.

They've had for 20 years openly now,a "voice to head machine"...

now how many massacres by ex and serving military people gone off the tracks and been involved in mass shootings in the USA ?

More than a few.

Do you really know the mystery of the Terrigal Massacre back in the early 90's on the Central Coast.

The Occult was involved in that too.

I knew them,so don't get all miffy because I threaten you guys now and then,if you knew why,you'd hang your heads in shame.

But since you so diligently avoid that and the truth...

I'll be your mirror,reflect what you are,in case you don't know.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: David Bowie - Repetition   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:16 am

Oh that Terrigal Occult group,they come to read and meet me in 1994....I mopped the floor with them,read them and revealed one was having an affair behind the others back with ther husband.

They weren't a workable group after that and I hit Heather,a redhead,hard with desires,making her a drunkard on emotional energy.
So yeah,I was a natural,before the occultist came,gone is the mind reading and incometh the Big Black.And I just don't use it on anybody,no,
it consumes the practicioner,last one took three months to get "human" again.

.I get you to cross the line for me.Do the hard work,while I do little.

Was the hit on Corey.No,no,no...I took away his cute dimpley smile that fools everyone so they can see the murk underneath.But then again,most of the girls he lands a brainless,fresh out of High-school and just looking for a mindless Fook,while his idiot wife,believes in the bullshit,or having her bi-sexual thing on the side.Her cloest friend is lesbian and the talk from the lads was ?

I don't know,it's just what Joel and Corey had said.Probably why she covered for Corey,so she doesn't reveal her fun on the side.

She was like that,quiet,but spiteful and revengeful.

So,yeah,Mr Cowpoke,being the brain-dead bunny...wouldn't even know.

Then again,when Jess was flirting on the phone with a former lover,such a crime she committed.While he screws everything in town and uses me as his get out of gaol free card.

So if those idiots think I liked Jessica,no,I was just thankful for the offer.

I liked a brunette copper and a brunette pharmacist,and they aren't crude dye jobs like hers.Which doesn't suit.

No,what this is about,Corey tried scheming the car,he couldn't get anywhere.When he was revealed to be mucking about with Megan,who I also got rid of because of the lies and trouble she causes everyone,he blamed me.

Well,it wasn't me asking her to show me her tits.So,how am I to blame for it.

Joel has the answers and I'm not even on good terms with him.

That your detectives chose to ignore,like Deas did.

So,you get punished and not them,detective not smart as me,Mr Deas.

C*nt.

Every detective in future....I'm going to be the C*nt too.And we all know the favourite,don't we.

His time is coming,I'll see too that.

That AVO in Brutnell....the way the cops sat back and purposely drove past,until the fight died out.The cowardice.

It was me that set the aboriginal male off,just by being nice and ignoring his pushy questions and talking non-sequitors,confusing his feelers.

Good aren't I ?.

Johnny is a man
And he's bigger than you
But his overheads are high
And he looks straight through when you ask him how the kids are

He'll get home around seven
'Cause the chevy's real old
And he could have had a cadillac
If the school had taught him right
And he could have married Anne with the blue silk
blouse
He could have married Anne with the blue silk blouse

And the food is on the table
But the food is cold
Don't hit her

"Can't you even cook?
What's the good of me working when you can't damn cook?"

Well Johnny is a man
And he's bigger than her
I guess the bruises won't show
If she wears long sleeves
But the space in her eyes shows through

And he could have married Anne with the blue silk blouse
He could have married Anne with the blue silk blouse
Shows through
Shows through
Shows through
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:42 am

WEll,well,well...Taree Police were in Boyce St,within minutes of being called by the neighbours I'd say.Mr Halliday was on the ball this time and doing his job and not posing off.

Don't hold your breath awaiting thinly disguised appraisals...you'd all suffocate.Your lights blinded me and thankyou,for saving me from making a move...Pick handle in hand,about to jump them...and you come along.
That's why I'm thanking you,had enough of the local harassment.Even the occultist knew I was about to do the final thing,final solution to this all.

Glad I just didn't for worthless gutter trash.My eugenics protocols I only half joke about.

You know they're the War Generation,governments don't hand out money to bolster the population for nothing.

Nor do they dumb down the schools and education systems to breed such worthless trash,for that specific task.My Year eleven and twelve Modern History classes taught us the Bankers and in particular,the Rothschilds families of Europe manipulated and bank-rolled both sides of the war,through families like Harriman,Bush and other corporate manipulaters.

This generation wouldn't know thyeir arseholes from their mouths,it's why they talk shit.

Human fodder for artillery,China leached it's soils through floods,chemicals and poor management.That generations blood will enrich the land once more.

Why Am I so heartless ? Because that's the result of my treatment from others.The hate has surfaced again and I do feel evil.

Mr Bi-Polar was bragging about fighting green and blue shirt man over some girl,Chris...Chris Andrews ? The Abo foster boy that had things done to him...and some rather bizarre behavior.

Yes,I did take notice of local foster parents and what goes on in this town.

A song for "Loves Ugly Children".The "sidewalks regret we had to kill them.

END. Cthulhu 

The deleted shit :

Better change my attitude,would'nt want the occultist to get their way.The only incentive I have to be nice these days...to destroy them energetically.They will not be up for hire or doing this again.

Karly A is the most gutless of all.Broke the spiritual code to catch me,after three months,I was weak,cleaning my act up from narcotics...err,dopamine aggravators I meant.Plus I was studying spiritual and Masonic texts to find a new avenue.Energetic Transformation,the wounded healer,is a very vulnerable time and it still took three months...and they broke the code/law to do so.I never crossed them,I did the right thing,defended girls honour from a slut of a mother.And proud of what I did and wouldn't change it.Where they were raped and molested and know I'm one of the few decent guys who wouldn't,although,they alone know how kinky I can be.Nooo...Sam wouldn't have a clue.

Nor does she want too,don't worry about your AVO,it'll fall apart soon enough,cause I have no will or desire to make it work,you killed her off for me.I'm physically sickened when I remember that court day,where she sold out with that fully prepped speech,you could tell as the media will....But redeemed herself by supporting the truth of my statement over the Jeremy Gunn version...And that's the only reason I'd give her a second chance,or I'd watch her rot slowly,without expression,but always knowing why.She didn't want to live,she just exists,but stable as a mother.

Oh,she had to fall on her sword and admit she lied to the kids,in witness of me,then I gave them the all encompassing over-view.And why this happens.You don't know as much as you think...nor is that work due for public airing ever done on this PC.

It's a heap of shit,PC that never goes on the net and only has Windows XP,service pack one,with a few old PC games that run ISO files,like Red Alert 2 and Uris Revenge,no,the Command and Conquer series don't operate always on the newer systems.

In other words,you won't be able to see it.Pity that Internet Café was removed from the Shopping Center.

They're too scared to let me go,cause she isn't sure of what will happen,occult wise.They set people up and kill them with induced suicides and want and beg me to help them.I don't think so.A bullet for them is an act of mercy and the greatest expression of love of all.And about the level they deserve.

Cthulhu

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: New York Dolls Frankeinstein--Demo    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:42 pm

...You see Cassie,after being set up for rape (hoaxed scenario) and you playing the damsel in distress when you booked me uninsured...you have a gun,pepper spray and a fooking Tazer...yes Cassie,like I was really going to jump you.I don't take kindly to insinuations,quite easy to get along with if you didn't play fucktard,you want a blowjob,just say so.

But when I have 15-16 year old girls turning up on the door-step,dressed like hookers,asking for my daughter and has the last name Weekes,I wonder in my paranoia,how fooking far will you cops go.

Now,
back to that little disturbance the other night.Turns out it was a fight that started at the 24 hour service station and actually wasn't aimed at me,when they parked their arses at 2am in the morning.And carried on like rabid dogs.

I just heard one of them say,"I'm as keen as you",with a hint of threatening note in the tone.My aura split instantly,went black,seized the pick-handle and layed prone for one invasive move on the property.

That's how close this mess has come.But a little intell the following night at the servo cleared it all up.Thought the bumboys sent another posse here.Bumboys,yes,Raymonds gay the talk is,looks like my theories of farmyard antics checks-out.They were caught,Bumboy one sets up the step-father for molestation.
I should've joined the force,at least the weed's better in lock-up than the street.Gives insights maaaaaaaaaan ! Like WoW !
I didn't need to see it.

Sams parents have visited tonight and maybe I can finally get some closure on Peyton my niece and finally let go.Next life-time/incarnation if she wants to get it right,I'd do it with no other.Felt good about her today,even broke down in tears about her ...again.I'll even be the girl next time for her,have me anyway she wants.But I really do love her as a person.Feel like Frankenstein in love with a little angel.

And things weren't too bad with the Pharmacist girls,they started a little rumour that hurt the development for  four weeks but back on track,we like each other,but sure as shit she's spoken for,she has to be,she's too good to be alone.

And things were finally cleared up with Sam a little more.Going to try her on apricot kernals for a while and find a spiritual healer,just knock off the possibilities,one by one.Yes,she knows about the other women of interest.
She knows I need company,she saved me more than once and today I begged her to let me try and save her,just this once.

She's a little stubborn.

Oh,sorry about the darkness there Cassie....Just don't any of you play the games that went on in Maitland...it nearly got real bad,dangerous and evil.
And you don't want to go to far with your experiments,I have real bad turns at times,but once the stettlement is realized,the quicker I can buy self supportive isolation for myself and a secure future for the family to pursue their own avenues of development.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Jack's Shadow - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Behaved myself,when I thought I'd start World War 3 with the inlaws,but the mother in law said one line,like she agreed with my point of view on certain things.

I wanted so bad to ask about my niece,but they left early on the second morning they slept,quick trip,the father inlaw and I never said a word.He wanted to make a fuss,in a subtle way and didn't blame him,it was after the blow up with Payton around 2010.

And the split up with his daughter last year,thanks to you.And the bullshit charges.

Hold no grudges now,even though I destroyed half the family,think they realize it was all from Sams induced madness.When I got the surprise of my life,the cops gutlessly pressed common assault charged on me,I kind of disarmed the family in pre-emptive preparation for a head kicking.
It's why I have to press with this.Heard the cops were here the other day ,knocking on the door,when everyone was shopping.Except my son.

Could'nt been to important,no phone messages/texts,calls.
Did'nt come back either.But walking about the back,not nice.Had his headphones on and seen them at the last second.

I cooked really well,while the inlaws were here.Second night,I cooked her old tuna mornay recipe,it's her recipe,I just do a better job.Roast Chook the first night.

And now they know she's dying,wonderful for them.They knew nothing.
Sams a very poor communicator and misunderstand,a high percentage of words,Voetterl,you done a number on her.

It's quite evident,the entrapment you guys enacted.She gave me oral sex and ring you guys in the morning for breach of AVO,by the time I figured that out,I was just getting out of prison.If she didn't have the very good excuse of dying and her mind malfunctioning,I'd probably have her in prison,let alone speak to her,then consider her claims,as per text message that Detective Deas witnessed.

I wanted to give up in my letter to the MP for Emergency services and some post here in the thread,cause she still drives me insane when she goes that way.Completely.Bust a brain vessel type of pressure not to ...
say something hurtful.

And when I can't sleep with her,cause he skin peels off in rashes,or her spine can't take the weight or momentum,or sweat strips her like acid,I think of you guys,Voetterl,Ingram,so,so many more of you as well.I think of the good laughs you had humiliating me,coming up with your blind,bullshit theories,saying and spreading little rumours and lies.

And now you know the complete truth of me.

And you don't want to know it.

And how wrong you've been.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:09 am

And Voetterl,don't bother with the excuse,"If he had said this the first place...etc,etc",no bullshit,you took her aside and created an atmosphere of fear for her.took a three minute worded statement from a 55 minute discussion on the verandah,2am in the morning,4' celcius,when you filled her head with crap and you also omitted the police corruption,hoaxed rape,the Occults Sam was talking about,in the statement and went with the convenient schizophrenic tag that you guys were so happy to use.

In fact,when I had a meltdown and ended in hospital for the hoax rape and I got a pension,the rigorous pursuit Ann Joy did with me at the court to cover her lying arse,she was relieved when I was diagnosed,did'nt matter,she perjured,just like Jeremy Gunn did last October,2012 pre-sentence.

I even predicted it and tried to stop it from happening before court.Think I was going to give you a fooking statement when I read the original that you took from Sam.

And do you think I give fooking statements when Ann Joy lied and perjured through her, and corrupted and modified evidence,by cutting Samantha signature of her hand written statement and attaching that signature to her worded statement.

And I got Sam to refute Jeremy Gunns statement and affirm that my rebuttal given in court that day to be "closer to the truth",and what was said,was nothing alike.LOL.

Like I said Voetterl,you can't and don't have an excuse.
I got you.
And I know you were driving that night in my Ombudsmans complaint.
The way you handle prisoners,try to damage their clothing,dirty tactics,drive rough to cause discomfort or injury,you're a filthy cop.

Laugh your last laughs.But really,when you make the wrong move and jump the gun and give the game away,that's all I was trying to do,get you to put your foot in it,like enact on the words of a  post on a forum that Magistrate McKosker denied existed and was ridiculous as a reason for unfair and corrupt behavior done to me.

Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:49 am

All I wanted for Payton,is to be happy,doing well and she gets where she wants to go.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 187824764 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 187824764 

I also enquired,if great misfortunes befall Richard,I will be deeply pleased.

Cthulhu Cthulhu 

I suffered long enough,I lost the best and true friend.It was insinuated I had a thing for her,other things happened that won't be discussed,no,I did nothing untoward to my niece ,I was decent and torn for something I didn't want to recognize,maybe I blamed myself for allowing it to develop.

Fatso just looked guilty,I warned him of the talk that he's a peado with his daughters and he sets me up with his daughter and insists that I stay in a certain position on the bottom floor,when I asked to sleep in the garage.To avoid impinging on teenage angst and self exploration.

By the time I realized she wasn't setting me up,I destroyed everybody,created war and fell in love with her and another journey into madness for another three years and you cops come along.

I hate you...I really do.Still I haven't cracked,but it's the heart attacks I'm worried about,or cerebral haemorrages and have to sue you to feel better,rolling in cash.It will heal my heart and soul and hopefully the urge to kill will never rise again.That would be nice.

The occults eat me alive when I do,need Zen...that only cash brings.

You'd ask for more than four million...and probably get it being masonic and white.

I'm selling good business.I've made to much noise to just kill.

I could cause and enquiry,change the laws and cost the state,a few jobs,pensions and lodge memberships.That's over $20-30,million plus,without even paying me.Plus bad press and coverage,loss of expertise the state trains officers like you.They also sort of short staffed the police,lots of attrition by numbers.

$4 Million,I disappear and everything I've ever written about the Police,I move from NSW altogether and refuse any interviews about the subject,forever.

I feel uncomfortable about being a bastard and would like it nice,quiet and under the table.

You keep your law things...for events that do go on,like what happened in Brutnell the other night.I accept I can be abrasive,but was quite humbling to be honest,to see that Chatham Street,two extremes...a beautiful teenage couple and a love for a white kitten cat and this man,that just lost it and physically abused his female partner.

And you were much harder on me.

Do you see how this works,this hate I have for you.I don't want it,But it's there.The injustice and unfair gameplay,let alone the crimes you commit trying to nail me for what.

My big mouth and attitude ?

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Roxy Music - In Every Dream Home a Heartache    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:12 am

I know it's love,cause it destroyed me, and rather than let go of her,I wouldn't ask questions about her when the inlaws were here.I rather have my warped twisted fantasy,that will eventually drive me insane.It's the only company I have,the madness I have for her.

But,because I humiliated her,I must do the same for her...a little performance of appreciation.Then she can laugh at how pathetic I've down-spiralled,the cool punkster,become this decrepid desperado...and she can walk away in style then.

Chalking me up as her greatest conquest.

I want her to feel victorious and someone has to pay the price...and I fucked it up,so I die.

I really am attracted to her and she has got me through some rather boring sex at times.

You don't want to know what my hindsight would be.

But I'd keep my mouth shut and my face buried elsewhere and never kiss and tell.Not to mention...run off with her.

I should get an inflatable doll,dress her up daily...immortal and lifesize,my role is to serve her.She'll be brunette and named Payton.

affraid Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 469222656 

No you can't have me sectioned,this forum is a figment of your imagination.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 187824764 

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Bikini Kill - Demirep    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:38 pm

And what of the paranoid amongst you who fabricated this case against me,what of your emotions,people like Voetterl,Ingram,Weekes,others,"Oh,now he'll have the money to fund his revenge campaign".

You don't contradict spiritual laws,run a soul research and rescue centre,then scratch Mr Policemans car,or blow it up.Date his daughter,or sons if kinky,wife,(he he),plan to kill,wish to kill, fantasize to kill ask,pay
call a favour outstanding,sell son daughter,or arse...to kill.

BAD KARMA...extreme,play with spiritworld,you behave,inside and out.
No desires can lure you...even that chick at the clothing boutique...her arse...shall not appear mid-meditation....as often,from here on now.
Even the girls will blush.She's ruined many a spell and that arse of hers has blown back in my face Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 187824764 boobies 

.Offline....blew a hole in the pineal,maybe a life of...of....of...t-t-the ordinary.Kundalini snaked me...that arse,that arse.Near a cut rate pharmacist,or health shop..I'm not stalking her.Just if the timings good,I get a treat.That hasn't been possible of late.

Arse for sale....that's just the last resort but the opposite inside...it's currency.
Virginal it still is,tobacco,I had not.
cause of special treatment Mr Voetterl.

I did the suicide move,soon as I got through the gaols doors.I screamed out,"I'm a virgin and disease free and I'm going to sue you people if I don't walk out the same".

The other prisoners ...licked their lips,folding clothes at the inception.

I looked like a mental patient and hadn't a haircut...very bad day,coming off pain killers and tobacco,crawling the walls.

The first four days...where you think you might not make it if you can't turn to liquid,go down the sink and reform at the rail station understreet drains.Or just die.Yes,I seen the sun leave me,just for a second.

One,this is revenge peacefully obtained not one person has come to threat,or actual physical and mental harm but me,(Sam was terminal madness,poor girl,knew there wasn't something right,I threatened to leave cause didn't like policemen down my throat when they felt like it,got to me hate your misuse of powers that are there to do that...and I know,but me,two),Not her fault,the claustrophobia I feel.

And she doesn't need any pressure,so if I got a problem,I have to stew in it,long simmer...and only chick punk makes sense now your problems are but trivial,cause daddy raped them night after night and they made cool songs,cause those chicks were real and if you could make them cum honestly with no twist or kink (daddies),just hot and responsive,you're a God.

And Daddy hide your head,like your shame,you weak thing.

I really do love those girls...

I'm sorry that I'm getting chubby
And I cannot always be happy for you
And I am not some lame sorority queen
Taking you home to meet my Daddy
You collect your trustfund baby
And I'll be a whore
And we'll pretend we're just the same but
I know I know I know I know that
I, I am hiding
The you I show to you is just a lie
You take what you want, you get what you take
You take what you want, you are what you hate
But I got something man, that your fooking money cannot buy
You never know what it's like to be alive
I could scream my truth, if I wanted
Right thru your lies
But your baseball bat words razormouth
Carves your initials bloody in my thigh

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next