Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:59 pm

The spiritually meek might be unappealing to the conspiratist young soul,as they wish not to add to the drama,rumours and lies one tries to use other people to reinforce their false belief.And those false pantomines fade away,like those who design them eventually,it's the wake of damage they leave while they were vessels for destruction that's ever growing with the list of victims.These dark vessels' job is to spiritually weaken you and take you down their path,hate consuming inside first,before the true agents invoke to their advantage.

It's a spiritual system that's both unfair and unjustified in the wrong hands...and they are many.

But one does admire the beautiful that is rare and of high coloured light,without a self-righteous overtone.As they cross over,they maintain many of the experience,develope deep insights and paint their own canvasses in the light.

It's a constructive existence worth striving for,I was hoping psyche-nursing was that avenue and for my own personal study...before it happened to me,I wanted to write a thesis,"Rare accounts of Mental Illness Mis-Diagnosis for Victims of the Paranormal".

I never got to write that thesis.I had a occult induced seizure at University,smashing and damaging my teeth at university in April-May 2002.The records have that at the Universities clinic.Wollatuka Aboriginal Education Unit,had preparation courses for degrees,
took that before entering the degree
Had to brush up on a little math,it's important as a registered nurse to weigh the dosage correctly after the Doctor approves the schedule.
...ripped off again.
Fell apart couldn't hold it together from constant stalking and threats to my family,myself,harassment,phone calls...it's how I tracked them.I beat them,they rang,before masking the number.
Was'nt long shot at after that,out the front of the East Maitland house.White Mercedes 300C...
Then something had to be done.No cop would help,laughed at me.
Until 2000,the police were decent to me,except for the 1993 Constable Williams at Hornsby using state money to set me up for a hoaxed sexual harassment.I actually defended the honour of a woman by asking my friend to keep his comments to himself while in my company.And this brunette caused me a lot of trouble,never ever met her before.The comments made by Johnno wasn't untoward,he was delighted to see her sporting some Olympic advert.Maybe I offended her with my lack of support for sporting endeavors.I just liked how Paul Keating jumped out of his seat with joy beating close contenders China.Still,does'nt mean you go to a cop and say all this rubbish and everyone knew it was,but this one hero cop.Then the Hoax rape in 2002,wonder why I suspect that Police use "Hoaxed" violent and sexual crimes against women as smoke screens to rid dissident whackjobs.Harsh penalties yes for those who do,but to set up an innocent that never could,or likely to be over-powered by his wife,destroys the mind and soul one could ever be accused.

Old Tim Brown,used to buy HR Parts,a teacher,fixed his car,jumped out of his skin when a cop screamed out "this is war"(Have my suspicions who too),after my first report against the police in 2005 concerning the Hoaxed Rape allegations.
It hurt more than they will ever know.
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Iggy Pop - Five Foot One    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Erm...you know that time you sent me to Kempsey Prison,but was only supposed to spend five days,but you "lost" me in the system and I spent sixteen,the fifth day,I was meant to have a video court appearance...the wardens came two hours before...then lost me in the system.

I know it was that 5 foot one donkey riding little bottle redhead that works at the gaols in Taree on occasion.

She dogged me in for bribery that I didn't understand,but the dressing gown saved the day
after the Super Intendant suggested I give oral favours for tobacco.
You owe me one Bluey,but won't bother collecting.
Low act on the uneducated darling,like the occultist,hit you with the rules you got no idea about.

I didn't make a song and dance.But it pissed me off.Unfair play as usual.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:19 pm

You meet a nice woman that just happens to turn out later to be the mother of a police officer.

I was on my best behavior the whole time,completely oblivious to her status.

Lucky I'm not the scum the police painted me back then.

Very lucky.

She was a nice over 40 lively woman.Walks a little Pug.Nice dog,reserved I admit that so.

Cats are best.Not one stupid word or crap did I carry on with.

Or lie and told her I wasn't ready in the head for anybody.

That's what happens when you're ripped up inside,but responsible enough to admit you're weak and not leading her down the garden path

That was Tracey.Athletic lady down at Chatham lights,nurses aide.I gave her a hug,like a little doll you could swing around,she has my respects,but wouldn't even recognize her now.The best way to deal with shock and trauma is walk around,no idea and give not a toss.Zombie.Numb

Tracey,Ring a bell ?

And it wasn't a put on,even after I found out.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:09 am

This post I stuffed up,it was meant to be a quote and I ended up editing the original that talks about the prisoners,giving me sperm coated chicken dinners and cigarettes rolled with pubic hairs.

The injuries sustained living in a factory with overflowing sewerage,eaten by shit drinking mosquitoes,split calf muscle
genital warts on the feet.

Missed all the days with family in four months and find out she's dying....Brilliant what the police actions led too.

Not to mention the torture the occults did.

Why would I want to know anyone after all this ?

Billy Ruben wrote:

Lived with an arsehole who humiliated me more than all of you,so wanted to biff him.But he'd have a heart attack and I had to report every Monday,which means be good and I haven't hit anybody outright ever,always reactionary.

He wiped his arse with my toothbrush,there was shit in the bristles cause I kept it on top of the shower.

Not to mention the former indignatories,the so called friends that were really arseholes,tried to take my HR,but like Taree Amateur style,they forgot the body and engine numbers and the fact,whose name it's really in.

Neither did Corey.

And people wonder why I don't want friends.

Obviously the examples you pick aren't up to standard either.

I do have friends and aquaintances,I just don't lean on them and over-use the welcome.Always more involved on the homefront,like all these trouble making idiots should do.

The more they try to claim and steal from others,the more they lose in the process,before completely destroying themselves..They accurse themselves with their own greed and desire and scream "Witch".

I had very little in the first place,you see me not covert what you have.
Then be gone.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 Ngz0

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:56 am

Oh yeah as I edited out...

One prisoner handed me a rolled cigarette that I nearly choked on due to the burning pubic hairs.

Another prisoner handed me his chicken dinner,liberally coated in semen,in fact it was the only warm portion of the meal the foil packet being cold to the touch,no,I didn't eat it.

The superintendant suggested I fellate the inmates,being a good looking bloke and make rations of tobacco like that.
I had unwaringly crossed the line trying to "Bribe an Officer",but after questioning,they realized I was niave and stupid.

Friends took advantage of my position and tried to steal my car legally.

Humiliated,that piece of crap Mr Whyte,also tried to lay Samantha,even after he found out she was dying and it wasn't Jasons fault for what happened with the cops and the AVO.

Lovely local folk and you wonder why I have an attitude towards you people.

And the cops sit back waiting and abetting an expected explosion and meltdown in me....to collect on their ill deeds.

You police are responsible for every event since the 7/7,2012.

And it hasn't ended.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Bikini Kill - Resist Psychic Death    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:17 pm

...successful psychic attack not fifteen minutes ago,still aches a little at entry point,left side waist,went into an organ,got giddy,that metallic taste you get before you puke,dizzy,stumble to the toilet and vomit,violently,with the big lurches that rip your guts out.
All near solid bile....It was like shitting out your mouth.

Turn pale,sweat and this huge energy release from the crown,a ring around the head forms and flushes the mutant energies.

But you feel like you're dying at first.Much better now...Razz 

There's an etheric cold gooeyness,sticky at the entry wound to the energetic layers,tried to split me,but absorbed and cleansed.

Few black dots on the spine need addressing.And mid right foot,mid point between large toe and ankle.Nasty stuff.

Your world not mine
Your world not ours
Your world not mine
Your world not ours

I will resist with every inch and every breath
I will resist this psychic death

There\'s more than two ways of thinking
There\'s more than one way of knowing
There\'s more than two ways of being
There\'s more than one way of going somewhere

Silence inside of me, silence inside

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:08 pm

To be honest,was a very unwell week,and very hard to clear the air so to speak.Even had a bad time relating to cats and the feeling side was dead.Not nice,but,no outburst,just horrible vibe to be around.Make me sick a few times like that mentioned before.

Very gaunt and blackeyed.Taste,metallic and like a friction under the skin,some feel like heat blisters but no burns.

Nasty stuff.Stabs the heart too,like now,just as it did break a bit.

What games they play.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Kept it quiet for a while,but confirmed now.There's a lot of new cops around,two months ago,I spied a Hyundai Van they get around in.three dark haired guys,very aggressive and dark auraed,not to play games with,sort of material I'd keep for the frontlines at Lakemba,certainly they'd shake up the surfer/football hooligan image,most of the local constabulary,particularly the women,a good percentage of the same middleclass surfer girls.Boys are just meatheads,I know he whinges the injuries I got are just his scrumwork for the week,the way he throws you around like a rag-doll,now if he would just wear studs and leather,I might just consider bi-curiosity,oh,without the six knees to the spine and thigh,squashing two disc,I'm the girl remember,rough,manly,but no smack my bitch up...
Thanks,I just looooove being a pharmaceutical junkie,it's shit and you can't take a shit,when you want too,you just traffic jam.When you shoot a junkie,unlike the films,do they just explode like crap everywhere ?
Like a big shit bomb,spose that's why they give you moderate caliber weaponry until you TRG...take out junkie squatters and cover your tracks
...with shit.It's pretty clever,don't forget the Bogans.

But these three didn't establish or visually recognize me,so I couldn't be the ignition for such dark energies.I mean I employ them in anger and attack,but not live in them.Anger is an energy...The Occultist will attest to possibilities for vampirization with utilizing etheric sciences for such intense,energetic emotions such as anger.I was the find of the century,"We won the Lotto",they'd cry jubilantly.With the correct sequence and amplifying the frequency of the black energy bandwidth,execution of another with the use of the mind only requires perfect timing.But it's the true dark path,the way of the Dugpa,seldom do they comeback with varied incarnation for learning and developement,but a select path of violence,torture,rape and force manufactured into a dark conduit between the realities,for other entities to traverse worlds of existence.After a few lifetimes,the spirit is weakened completely,where it enters soul death,imploding on itself,shattering into the quantum building blocks for new universes,a recyclement for Gods new creation from the destruction of divinely given light,to man of free will.

A vicious cycle...that only the Gods know the rules too.Most of your lodges,only offer 33' degrees of a circle,33 of a 360' degree circle ? Forget G and geometry,this is the science of the Gods,you aren't privy too,just an unwitting component.

Errr,sorry about the ramblings,the cops reminded myself of something about myself and why the need again for change.It scared me,seeing them and I don't feel that for cops.These new cops you don't screw with.

But they aren't game players,so,yeah,I like it.

Won't have much too say in future if the trouble makers are being moved on.Or are they just increasing numbers by expansion or erecting a new police station,well,they'll have to or go underground,it was designed the days of horse and cart,the old station is basically rootarded for any increase in police and clerical staff numbers
Hmmm,Steiners Collage closed up the back,

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 Ezfn

there's a free paddock as well,quite large,a small block of offices that could easily be relocated to empty shops in town..Taree Court House is the only new feature,with an ajoinment to existing Police cells....I'll find a map,

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 N1gy

a couple of years ago,I was just kidding around for a joke,but was calculating the distance from Stevenson St Reseve to Albert St Police Station with modern Australian Artillery,if it was feasible to deliver an accurate payload,without blowing up Wendy the Attorney General at Taree Court,as collateral damage,cause I like her and every psychopath has his favourite.I checked out splash damage,different payloads and ignition quantities for such a short distance.I was pretty technical about my fantasy,kind of explored how to steal a jeep,with field gun in tow,with ammunition,and cut a hole in the fence where it meets the Engadine rail-line and escape,avoiding the sentries and quick pursuing MP's.

Down the Freeway,dressed as a soldier,except my uniform is twenty years out of date,she'll be apples,it's setting up in Stevenson St is the hassle.
Curious kids walking past asking pesky questions,maybe a quick spray of small arms fire,supplied by hijacked jeep can suppress thir inquisitiveness.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 Bt9z

Plus I haven't stalked Ann and don't know her car,I got to miss her shift.And Gabrielle,few others...Probably why I didn't do payback on Ingrams,Voetterls and Gunns car,I just haven't got around to stalking them<LOL,it's the Taree way,No,I'm the victim remember,I'm just kidding about,the truth is,it weakens my truth light if I bullshit or get revenge,it weakens my power over you,I await by other means,or get payed reparations for this undeclared war way back in 2000.The other means,Corey for instance,after all the provocation and threats,I did nothing,but write after the fact my theory of psychological transference,that being his poor step-father blamed for his own sexual quirks,if not crimes.But,that was to rip his heart out for justice of another,I seen the patterns before.

I knew where he worked and I consider his boss to be a sound fellow,always liked him.I said not a word of warning or dissuasion to Coreys employ.I knew the qualities his boss desired,Corey don't have that mechanically.I knew his termination was a matter of time,but,Corey,will swear black and blue I did it.

Since he uses me as an excuse for all his lies,I'm going to use his former boss as a witness where he boasted about taking bats to myself,I'm just curious if he omitted a terminally ill woman was there too.Being a hero and all.Three men,with bats,terminally ill woman and a lame man,who couldn't walk.Stuff made of legendary status those Andrews boys,bravery beyond comprehension,stories that should not be lost to time but passed on to generation to generation,of mullet headed Bogans family wisdom.
Hold your head proud boys.

I've only poked so far and kept my communications to the minimal in regards to exposing all the abberations I've had with the Police,I rather do it quietly still and disappear,with family.Quiet settlement.
I don't want any trouble or to cause it,enough has happened,I get murdered for hurt feelings,when you consider the truth.you do the worst for bruised egos and misuse what you have available,then further lied about my character to justify the expenditure to the state,while conspiring with local elements to ruin my court case.Look at it from my point,the constitution and it's protections,all of them denied.

I just don't want to explore it openly here....Or cause a multi-million dollar enquiry and get my way anyway.Proud,no I'm not.That's for all the years of middleclass networking,hardware discounts and sexual affairs I missed out on.I was leaving Sam for University back in 2000,Then Up jumped the Devil...

I'd also be free of the memories,pain and conspiracy that befell me...for honour,you get it,I did the right thing and payed with my soul.Proud ?
Shot at twice,one explosive,chased,ran of the road,kids stalked and threatened,knowing if I made another move,I go big.For that scum and you know they are.They broke the rules of the game and the intended target,I broke the mold,but suffered greater darkness that is the knowledge,grateful should I be,yes and no,the way you played was dirty and should only be employed for the worst.

That detective,I won't say his name,new to town,he's very good and not to fooled with,hope his future goes well,I was fixated on the cotton tie he wore..I don't know why.

[/b]

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Oh those dents put on my HR,those issues must be addressed.

No civil suit Mr Andrews,not happy about it.You got a lot to lose and being the pro-kickboxer whose supposed to be an example to up and coming students,should show a bit of discipline himself.

Your boys are responsible for that.Know how many times I had opportunity for payback,more than dozens of temptations,I just listen to the leprechaun on my right shoulder,the left,he's decidedly evil,having mind controlled others to mass-murders,sexual delinquencyand torture of cute puppies,such is his veterancy.Nasty guy.

The Leprachaun of the right shoulder,is a beleaguered,overworked genie of corrective karma and conscience.Overworked,
tired and seems resigned to inevitable doom,but still continues on.Sometimes a small smile I make for him,not often,the lure of the left is overwhelming at times.

Especially with the Bogans Law of the Jungle,all tough and terrorizing to Joe Public,Police Man say bad,they cry and cry and lie and lie.

Where's your honour ? Expect me to respect that ?

Come On.thumbsdown 
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 pm

Like black cats,they kill out of fear and prejudice.

Do you have any idea what it's like to be me,to feel those energies flow through you,I never knew them,until twenty,when Venus was lost to conspiracy,it was only preparation for what was enslaved one against will at thirty.

That's not what I'm talking about,it's projection and transference due to a dark eccentric demeanor.

To be the target of everyones evil,projection and tranferance of lies.People reveal themselves to me,the darkest aspects,because they think my image suits that.Just because I look like Lucifer,well,spitting image,does'nt mean I am.

People are never straight,lie through their teeth about every aspect,control is the key here,control of your own perceptions of them,diverting you from discussion and spread rumours and lies about others to entertain,bores me no end.The liars know I can see them,then the designs for my removal and downfall begin.They never count on failure and usually expose themselves deeper,then damage control and the threats begin.One lie
can lead to murder,once it spirals out of hand.

I despise them even more,the hatred,I sneer,can't help it.They flatter themselves that I would make the effort in the first place to undo them.By the time they enact their scenarios,I'm forced into the war and the trouble begins and they wonder why I have the fucking attitude.Then their schizoid view of legality kicks into gear to try and rip you off even more.

Then the final game of run people out of town begins,the locals favourite.Policy of entrenchment and documentation of every move is displayed and they are forced to the bare,until the paper-trail I do in the background hits flashpoint.

What was done to me from individual prejudice and those individuals using the apparatus available to them,you're the one,I've been hoping would go and speak for me the most...the ones who made a grande error of judgement based on the emotional element at the time.The one's I condemn the most,I'd like to see change that for me.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Campaign builds to defend persecuted Aboriginal family - RACIST POLICE HARASSMENT IN WESTERN SYDNEY   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:34 pm

http://www.indymedia.org.au/2011/01/13/campaign-builds-to-defend-persecuted-aboriginal-family-racist-police-harassment-in-wester

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 Yehw

Wed 12 Jan 2011
By United Front

Sydney

Riverstone Police brutalise Tisha at the end of her 21st birthday party.

It was early September and Tisha, a well brought-up 21 year-old woman, was getting dressed up. All she wanted was what everyone her age hoped for: a happy and fun 21st birthday party. She was indeed having a pleasant 21st birthday event until a group of thugs dragged her across the road from her own home, crushed her against the ground, tore off the ring on her belly button, lifted up her skirt and unwontedly touched her and left her with bruises on her stomach, arms and legs.

Who would do such a cruel thing? The police in the Western Sydney suburb of Riverstone – that’s who! And their pretext for this cowardly assault on a lightly built woman? The music in Tisha’s party was too loud claimed the police and with this fraudulent excuse they raided the family’s home.

Not only did the police assault Tisha but they did the same to other close relatives who had come to celebrate with her. Moreover, after all this they arrested Tisha, six of her close relatives and a family friend and slapped them with completely trumped up riot charges. Most of those arrested, including Tisha, have been hit up with six or so serious charges including affray and assault of police officers.

So why would Riverstone Police want to pick on one innocent family peacefully going about their own lives? Well, you see, while Tisha and her family may be courteous and good-natured, as far as bigoted police are concerned they have a problem … they are Aboriginal. As the enforcers of an unfair social order that is geared to only serve the big business elite and which was founded on the dispossession of Aboriginal people, Australian police are often hostile to the poor and are notorious for downright brutality towards Aboriginal people. Furthermore, NSW police have a special hatred for Tisha’s family. You see, they are Hickeys, close relatives of TJ Hickey the 17 year-old boy who was killed by racist police in February 2004 after they chased him through the streets of Redfern when he was riding his bicycle. As a result of their defiant refusal to abandon the quest for justice for their beloved TJ, the Hickeys, from Redfern to Riverstone, have faced police harassment over the last six and a half years.

To see just how prejudiced Riverstone cops are against the Aboriginal Hickey family, consider the reason why Tisha’s party had to be held at her home rather than in a local hall. Not long before Tisha’s 21st, her younger sister Jamie turned 18. Her mother, Patricia, had booked the hall for the 18th birthday party at the Riverstone RSL some three months earlier. Yet, when she went to pay up the remainder of the bond money for the party, she was told that the Sergeant at Quakers Hill Police Station had got the hall booking cancelled. When Patricia went to question the Sergeant about this he told her that the hall booking was cancelled because her last name was Hickey and that she had a lot of bad people in her family!

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 V7el

A sleazy male cop lifts the skirt of Tisha and unwontedly touches her.

The Police Attack

It was such racist prejudice that drove the police raid on Tisha’s party. Tellingly, when police first harassed the Hickey home in Riverstone on the actual night of Tisha’s 21st, September 3, they not only made spurious accusations about noise but complained that there were people from Redfern at the party (what a crime!) Notably, the one person from Redfern who had actually, along with her immediate family, been at the party was Gail Hickey – the mother of TJ – although she had left by then. The next morning too when the police attacked the family, they preceded this with a threat to not only take the jukebox but to “Get all the Redfern people out.” That the excessive noise claim was merely cover is indicated by the fact that this raid took place not at night … but after 8am in the morning when the party was already over! Moreover, in all the multiple criminal charges placed on family members following the raid, none were actually over the noise.

The large police contingent that morning was calmly met by Tisha’s cousin Jade who insisted that the police produce a warrant before they raid the house. The police responded with what appears to have been an orchestrated provocation. The sole female cop that was present suddenly strode forward right up against the unsuspecting Jade and ironically, as she pushed her face towards his, demanded: “Get out of my face.” When Jade refused to fall for this provocation and, retreating slightly, explained “No one’s in your face,” the cop then shoved him aggressively.

When family members came out to verbally protest against this assault, they were promptly arrested. Among them was Tisha. And while Patricia watched in horror as her daughter was being brutalised, police threatened to taser her every time she moved in to help her child. Watching a male cop lift her daughter’s skirt and put his paws all over her, Patricia tried to pass the police a pair of tights to cover up her daughter. These the police threw back at her.

Meanwhile, the cops violently arrested Jade and banged his head against the cement, causing blood to come out of his head. His mother, Robyn, responded as best she could by splashing the cup of tea she was drinking (a cup of tea that was itself hardly the sign of a rowdy party!) on the shirts of the police. This, incidentally, was the family’s only “physical” response to the police attack and for this “terrifying” act Robyn too was arrested and hit up with serious affray and assault charges. In the end, there were carloads of police and sniffer dogs arresting family members. Among the arrested were Tisha’s 16 year-old brother and a 16 year-old female cousin. As Patricia noted, “they even treated the 16 year-old kids like dogs.”

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 N2ho

Police drag Jodie across the road as her shell-shocked friend views the results of the police attack.

The Horror Continues

The arrests were hardly the end of the family’s ordeal. In police custody, Robyn, a diabetic, was refused medical assistance to get her dose of insulin. As a result she started to go pale and even so police refused to call an ambulance until some two hours later. Meanwhile, police denied Tisha, a serious asthmatic who normally has to take Ventolin three times a day, assistance after she had a major asthma attack. Later Tisha told her mother, “Mum, I was scared for me and Aunty Robyn. I thought we were going to die.”

Now the arrested people face not only serious charges but ongoing police harassment. Undoubtedly as result of police intervention, Tisha was sacked from her job as a childcare worker the day after the raid. Jade’s partner Jodie, a respected Aboriginal Assistant teacher, has also been forced out of her job.

Tisha was, in fact, so physically bruised and emotionally traumatised by the whole raid that she found it hard to leave her house for weeks. When she has dared to leave the house, she has been stopped by that very same policeman who had his knee in her back while lifting her skirt and touching her. Although she was only a pedestrian, the cop insisted on breathalysing her!

Meanwhile, police continue to find excuses to bang on the family home’s door as they attempt to intimidate those arrested into pleading “guilty.” On a couple of occasions they kicked on the door claiming to be searching for a phantom “man.”

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 9cjs

Tisha's sixteen year-old brother, Tony, is arrested by a mob of cops. They targeted him after realising that he was capturing on camera what they were doing to his sister and other relatives.

A Chance to Fight for Justice

In some ways what the Hickeys in Riverstone have copped is just a more extreme version of the frequent racist police harassment that many other Aboriginal people experience throughout the country. The key difference is that on this occasion the family cleverly managed to capture on camera some of the police brutality and the utterly bogus nature of the affray and assault charges that those arrested now face. Click on the picture below to see the video footage on YouTube.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 Ghyy

This visual evidence is very compelling. Yet in such a political case, linked up as it is with the police killing of TJ Hickey, this evidence will not in itself be enough to win justice for the family through the legal process alone. The Australian courts, like other institutions of the state, are slanted towards the big end of town and are notoriously biased against Aboriginal people.

However, what the video footage and photographs will do is make it easier to mobilise mass support behind the family which is what it will take to win them justice. Already such support is building and there will be a mass rally on the day the five adults arrested at Tisha’s party go to court at the start of their trial (on May 23 - note that the police have pushed back the trial two months from its original date ). The demonstration will demand the dropping of all charges against those arrested and more generally will take a stand against racist police attacks against Aboriginal people in the first place and more broadly against police harassment of all non-white and/or working class people as well. The protest will start at 9am, May 23 outside the Parramatta Court, Corner of George and Marsden Streets, Parramatta.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 Dgfm

Several police bang the head of Jade against the cement as his mother, friends and relatives look on in horror. Who was rioting that day and who wasn't?

It is important for all genuine anti-racists to be involved in this campaign. In particular the union movement must take a stand. Fighting against racism is an act of self-defence of our unions. Greedy bosses have always used racism to divide workers and stop us organising to defend our rights. Furthermore, as organisations dedicated to winning justice for working-class people, the very principles of solidarity that underpin our existence are strengthened if we defend others who face injustice.

In a plea written to trade unions and intended for all people who hate racism and injustice, Patricia Hickey wrote:
“My family and I have had a lot of harassment from the police since this thing happened to TJ. We’ve had enough. We want it to stop and stop NOW before another Hickey dies in police custody. Please help us! Enough is enough.”
Let’s build a mass rally of trade unionists, Aboriginal people and all anti-racists on May 23 (the day that the Hickey family in Riverstone go to trial) to demand: Drop all charges against the persecuted Hickey family in Riverstone! Down with all racist police attacks against Aboriginal people!

If sympathetic people want further information about the rally, call 0417 204 611.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 3ku6

Tisha's stomach after the police attack. Note the injury caused after they ripped off the ring on her belly button.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 8v85

Bruises on Tisha's arm after being violently arrested by police.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 Htoj
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Love rat cop - a Current Affair   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:54 pm

"The culture of Police and why it took so long to come out".

I'm actually stumpted for once,A Current Affair did their job.

I prefer the ABC.

Office Of Professional Standards....like to see Gunn talk his way out of that one.

Remember,your witness condradicted your statement and McKosker passed a perjured statement as fact,when you're own witness contradicted you.

That's what I'm discussing with the Federal Government.

I'll get what I want,but you rather play hardball and suffer a few casualties of war,then so be it.

Your little female officer,Mrs Ryan ? The femme fatale who dies her hair,came out to listen to the new detective and my conversation.

You the one at the court.

Don't act like the hurt party...you're just as corrupt and game playing as the rest of them.

And you never appealed to me,so don't act like you do.

Fakes make me sick.

Too much of a real man for you,stick with the cops that break the law to do "Their Job",
and use relationships as blackmail.

I won,remember that. thumbsdown 

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 Lij4
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:42 am

Yes...it set me off.

You know that cross eyed prosecutor down at the court house that you used to pass perjured statements that were contradicted in court.

Ask him,before I do,because I will...was he molested and tortured at a boys school,maybe a Catholic School when he was young.

You better prepare him,because the way I'm going to do it...I'm going to turn him into a rabid dog on to you.

And if true...how did I know.Nightey Night.Cthulhu Sleep Twisted Evil 

Billy Ruben wrote:
"The culture of Police and why it took so long to come out".

I'm actually stumpted for once,A Current Affair did their job.

I prefer the ABC.

Office Of Professional Standards....like to see Gunn talk his way out of that one.

Remember,your witness condradicted your statement and McKosker passed a perjured statement as fact,when you're own witness contradicted you.

That's what I'm discussing with the Federal Government.

I'll get what I want,but you rather play hardball and suffer a few casualties of war,then so be it.

Your little female officer,Mrs Ryan ? The femme fatale who dies her hair,came out to listen to the new detective and my conversation.

You the one at the court.

Don't act like the hurt party...you're just as corrupt and game playing as the rest of them.

And you never appealed to me,so don't act like you do.

Fakes make me sick.

Too much of a real man for you,stick with the cops that break the law to do "Their Job",
and use relationships as blackmail.

I won,remember that.  thumbsdown 

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 Lij4
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:09 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

What was done to me from individual prejudice and those individuals using the apparatus available to them,you're the one,I've been hoping would go and speak for me the most...the ones who made a grande error of judgement based on the emotional element at the time.The one's I condemn the most,I'd like to see change that for me.

And that was a gift from me to you,to make sure,even when you do pay the damages...that nothing etheric happens to you.

So why didn't I use it before do you ask.

I await you to build an account.

And no feedback is possible on a spiritual attack.I'm the hub of focus and have been experimenting for years.

Those occultist aren't getting out alive for crossing the rules.

Hey Voetterl,you think Karly Anderson and Paul Smith are good at this.

They are my unwitting trainers.The best....Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:27 am

Was doing well with recovery from the latest mental reactor meltdown.Until these two stories popped along.I wanted to experiment with a PC snipping tool,grab pictures of local cops and stick their faces on reptile alien bodies,as a form of therapy,to cool the volcanic anger one gets with being traumatised with corrupt coppers,it was taking a leaf out of Rudolph Steiners book and the colleges that sprang from his school of thinking,draw rainbows,not create war.

http://steinereducation.edu.au/

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 Vjue

But...

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 A4s7

this ratfuck reminded me of the day,I was in the gaol cell for six hours with nothing but dressing gown,before you gave me clothes to see the Magistrate McKosker and my balls and peepee shrunk to the size of a grape,pushing the scrotums back against my kidneys,so cold were they....and so painful was it.

Not a day did I forget this.

I screamed for six hours too keep warm.

And Voetterl freezing me in the back of the wagon,that first winters night 7/7/2012,2:15 to 2:45,air-conditioner on fullblast...not a whimper or sound did I make...wanted to show you what I treat enemy combatants in captivity,I give them not what they easily get out of the so-called hardened...tears and sorry and the usual drama,then you might cut them slack if you feel sorry for them,nah,not me,I challenge your authority and the way you execute the law,I cry conspiracy....and you do it.

You screw me over,make heaps of mistakes and here we are

You bastards..

And hearing the culture of Police as demonstrated at Gladesville and seeing the above story of the Aboriginal family from Riverstone
with the cop pulling her knickers open,

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 T1e4

can't you see,you get off humiliating people for entertainment in the execution of your duties.It's not the humiliation or nakedness,it's the fact you laugh and joke about it,other peoples pain that makes them wayward in the first place.

One,you get to ostracise and cover your tracks for not doing your job that initiated events,when that person reacts you can justify your reports that you make,by manufacturing events that reflect your views.

You are clever and a cnut.

And hate you for it.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 2434717919 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 1162467314Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 854715369foff  

Now,you may have made me a reticent psychopath,with enough spiritual training to stay my hand,just drive me insane with the injustices like that Rodney Leonard did at the front desk the other day,"Did you get your wagon back ?",fully aware of the blow-up at the courthouse and HOW I FEEL about it.Two cars burnt,one vandalized,I had to sell it cheap so I wouldn't vomit and the wagon that I bought,for $700,just for the gearbox,that Cassandra Fucking Weekes,books me $590 for uninsured,150 metres from the driveway,after driving 180 kms,despite the letter of intent
to cover cause I couldn't find a mechanic in time for a goddamn permit to drive it unregistered.Bitch.She was going to give me a chance pulling me a side,but I remembered the argument that night and she wanted to play the female side,even though being proven lies....and then,right at that second,as I koved to quick,she acted like I was going to hurt and threaten her,what a drama queen and a liar.

It's why,soon aa a woman lies,one little one,I don't give them another chance,thanks to the set ups the cops did with the hoaxed sexual harassment and the criminal waste of money Maitland detectives hoaxed the rape scenario with Ann Joy and the friend of the Occultist.

I wanted to lay counter charges...didn't pursue that with zeal did they,Ann Joy.A Miss Sparkes,friend of the Occultist,the night I met the Newcastle Occult group with the silver drgaon necklaces,she was out of her mind,but not on drugs that night,like mind control and Laurence J vella loaded her on the bus,yeah,I was there,tried breaking her programming on the bus and showed her picture of my family....I was way pissed off.

And I remembered her,with the argument in 2010,that Sam started and her sticking her nose in for four weeks later,when Ingram knew she was full of it.

Fuck 'em,they drive me insane.Hopping mad,Careful with the axe Eugene style.If I was evil Occult initiate,I'd eat your children,for clean adrenalchrome.Cthulhu

Do you know what poker face is like,when you're about to blow a brain vessel or eat the kidneys of the smart-arse transgressor...hard to pull off.

"Have'nt seen you in a while,you've been behaving yourself"...holds back from poking his eyes out and skullfucking him to death,"I always behave",muffled grunting back at him....Knowing full well the amount of surveillance following me around,they'd know if I fart...and that would be about the only action they'd get out of me.I don't do criminal.

If I did,good reason for it...and it'd be a spin off from some smartarse cop
not doing his job.But it's got to a point that it's just stupid.Not only that,sending dangerous element to my family when I complained a week prior to the Ombudsman,the very same agency I warned the night before you perjured your statements on my October 2012 pre-sentence,that you were going to do so and that Samantha I theorized was mentally impaired from something like brain tumour or schizophrenia,turned out I was right.Oh...and the Police Minister,or Emergency Services,warning the same thing,but you Police,Magistrate McKosker and Taree Local Court proceeded with perjured statements,that your witness Samantha refuted, and I was sentenced upon being found guilty,the court case,where two solictitors,one I wasn't aware of withdrew from the case and left me to defend myself,after telling Barroughclough and Jones solicitor Miss Drinkwater,"You've had enough time to prepare,case goes ahead"'.Me ? Drugged out of my mind from Police brutality induced injuries,have'nt got a clue of the case,given the particulars that very moment,because none of this was available in the court documents I was given,your arrest based on flimsy evidence,cause there was none.I just mouthed off and you broke the law.
So,complain to Ombudsman about assault and extortion,those violent thieves in the report are in the backyard six days later with displayed interest in our vehicle,I complain to Prime Minister about Ombudsman and what happened.You get upset and want to go to McKosker,but that will back up my claim about the Police Conspiracy due to my online activities,the reason McKosker ruled against me,like I said get the warrant,so you go back to hardcore surveillance.You play pretty fairly,I give you that.Real fair.
And continue to do so to run us out of town,going to set the house on fire next ?

People are taking notice you know. cheeky

Did you know,media and government bodies might finally see what I'm trying to say,

It stinks all the way to the top in Taree.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next