Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciggy

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Best thread ever!

santa 
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 am

Ciggy wrote:
Best thread ever!

santa 
It's starting to become a comedy,comedy of errors.

They've been a bit lazy Ciggy and haven't come to the party,but the state and Federal governments know about it and all I have to do Ciggy,get an enquiry into the pre-sentence and show them what happened lately,and the big hole in the law...could come out with more than four million and cause a lot of egg on face.Egg on face for Policeman.

Yes,this thread is a true Webanarchist thread and proud you host the proto-versions especially Sodlike is gone now.

Might do a Taree Police fun and games part2 at Web,with this version.

But,willing to settle and keep my mouth closed forever more and erase my online presence,which is what I'm steering the NSW government to understanding.

Oh,Ciggy,your 5% that we agreed on,call it the administration fee of having to delete a thread at WebAnarchy Forums

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10335

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 B7qz

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 69b5

,thanks mate.

Billy. Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 2865203414 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 187824764 
Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Dog molest his daughter/Heavens To Betsys-My Secret   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:30 pm

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12761&start=10

Billy Ruben wrote:
Hey get a load of this guys.I wasn't fooled for a minute.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 T2wl

Yep,

Like I thought,Red Injun skin from late night pickeling himself on Jack Daniels,has the smack my bitch/Beat my Wife singlet

Trailer Trash inbred accent,sunnies and Shitmullet,Aussie Bogan style hair,hated ZZ Top and I hate this bastard.

This is a video of his daughter....By 1:58 she talked about being abused,molested traumatised...and America think this guy entertainment ?.

I had this guy,that looked exactly like Dog,who rocked up to my door-step the other night wanting to kill me,because he

thought I was honey-potting his schizophrenic teenage daughter,who is missing by the way.I theorized he raped and killed her

and is framing me...I'm not bullshitting,here is the Ombudsmans Report I put in...

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 6r61

I was at the end of my write,sorry about the style,it's how I talk to government departments and get nowhere.

But I think we all should bow our heads and share the shame for allowing this creep to become D-grade entertainment

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 0osf    
Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 4p1q

Oh,Billy make you cry Dog,so sad.Your daughters video made Billy cry.

Bad Dod,Bad Dod,for shame.   :dogshag

Send to Dog,link of this Forum and Billy Rubens details

Billy Ruben AKA Jason Cook
Po Box 229
Taree 2430,NSW Australia
Mobile : 0450750446

I'm lame in one leg,got a habit,43 and weak as piss these days,but I reckon I can still circle this fookers caravan.

Hate pricks who play all moralistic on the screen and slipping his daughter the pork sword on the side,keeping

their special little secret...secret,until you make a reality show out of it.

Dogs going down  
Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 8ka

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 2865203414 
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Eno - Blank Frank   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Nice to see you drive by stalking everyday since January.And thankyou for giving the game away,you see it's not really about the money is it now...It's all about you.

Except I'm not interested,you lied and I ditched you without argument.The fact your cow-poking faggot boyfriend can't handle is the fact you had the hots for a half caste abo for a few weeks.

Do you know how flattering it is,to see a bunch of teenagers,destroying their souls,over a guy who is not even interested.It's permanent damage you know.

But you drove past today at 9:16am in the mysterious dark blue VR-VS Commodore.

Mysterious,cause I couldn't put my finger on who owned it,but knew it was from Corey or that drunken idiot,Megans father,you know,the one Corey was really interested and the REAL reason they set that lock-up in Beeton,so they could continue their affair.Use your brains Jessica,the day we spoke in the drive-way,walked around the corner to be met with Corey and Megan flirting and they both lowered their eyes in guilt.Use the head,you were studying to be a Police Officer,could'nt cut the mustard hey ?,FACE THE TRUTH...you're the one behind this harassment.

That Commodore and an Orange VN wagon were here 12:36 am Monday morning/Sunday midnight,doing burnouts through the stop-signs and around the two streets,Boyce and Albert and continued down Stevenson breaking traction and spinning the wheels.No,I didn't report it,don't have too,Two other sets of neighbours witnessed it.
That orange wagon is in Oxley St Chatham,between the Cinemas and the roundabout at Cowper.But you gave the game away with the blue VR.

When your cow-poker finally kills someone on the road,I'll have him and the POLICE for sitting on their arses and doing nothing about it.

Thankyou for the annulment and considerations with the Federal Government for considerations on a house in Canberra.

Keep playing your stupid games because you just verify my story and make the cops look bad at the same time.

WIN WIN Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 2865203414 

***EDIT: Now I have the annulment,I can use any force necessary to protect my own.And I'm going to make an example of you people.

And if I do tell the Aboriginal girls what you did to their favourite white girl Samantha and the fact your boyfriend came at us both with bats and she's terminally ill.

I will have a CHAT with your father through the week.

Make him aware of what is about to be.

Fook right off,or serious business ahead.  foff cowbonk 

Might change names soon,from Billy Ruben to Blank Frank.

It suits.

Blank Frank is the messenger of your doom and your destruction
Yes, he is the one who will set you up as nothing
And he is one who will look at you sideways
His particular skill is leaving bombs in people's driveways.

Blank Frank has a memory that's as cold as an iceberg
The only time he speaks is in incomprehensible proverbs
Blank Frank is the siren, he's the air-raid, he's the crater
He's on the menu, on the table, he's the knife and he's the waiter

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The question Jessica had for me   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Now to answer the question that I couldn't answer to you in December.

"What is Joel and Megan fighting about ?".

answer:  

"Corey,it was to do with when Megan and Corey spent two days on your parents property at E-lands where you grow flowers for your franchise.They were down by the creek and Corey either spent two days TRYING to get into her pants,OR what I believe,and remember that look Jessica,they were fooking the whole time."

Happy ?

Now,I just met you at the time and you offered me your flat for rent.

I wasn't going to be involved in a conspiracy to cover for your fucked-up,using boyfriend,you're a meal ticket,not the focus of his love.When you argue and he calls you a fooking cnut,is that love and respect ?.

The truth is Jessica,you're an empty void of a soul and rather the image than the truth and love.

You made your bed,now ferment in the filth.

You chose lies over the truth,even if the lie comes in a hunky meat carcass that Corey is,the truth is you need drama to keep each other interested in continuing an empty,dead-end relationship.

I met you ex-boyfriend Shannon...you blew it there too.He was a very good young man,who got bored of an empty meat-suit like yourself.Now do you get it ?.

Sam,ugly as a hat full of arseholes,slightly daft,but a good heart towards family.

I wouldn't trade her for the likes of you,or that cop that I was actually physically attracted to for six months or so.

Now quite your stalking and stick with Boy Wonder and what you deserve further down the track.

Your mind interest me not,but that's what you loved about me.

Enjoy emptiness...and your parents hate Corey,or they wouldn't evict you out of house and home.

Think,you can't even use your Spencer Street home,because of the trouble Corey did.

Corey is food for the devil and since he chose that road,I will see that the demons get what they want.

That's the real reason Corey and I met,he has destiny with the dark lords...and I agree.

Cthulhu CthulhuCthulhuCthulhu

And not one effort or LIE did I say to make it so.I just know how the pathetic kid thinks,I can hear the gears of his scheming mind.

And still desperate for allies in his imagined war with me.

So flattered....lol! 

EDIT: Oh Jessica,I seen this shit coming months ago girl,
It's far too late for damage control,I already have every web footprint you've left.

Don't bother complaining,I will be using everything in this thread as evidence.

And the second copy of this thread is going up at Webanarchy.

You see,you're too corrupt.Enjoy the last five years darling,you'll look like your mother soon enough,like to see if Corey loves you then.

boobies cowbonk lol! 

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 Np4s

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 Jxs7

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Now for you Police People.  farao 

When this first occurred,instead of being the meddler,like Corey blames me for what he does,I forseen what was going to happen to the group,like all the others.So,I suggested to Joel,the real loser in this scenario,to have a team meeting,the four of them,without me,but if requested to be the mediator,I would've.

But this would've aired all of Coreys crimes and manipulations and he denied the necessity of it.Jessica fell into Coreys line of thinking,after he lied through his teeth to her.

I suggested to Joel, due to your youths,they should have group sex and get it over with,become a cohesive group,when I feel they could be trusted to work,I was going for an Aboriginal Business Loan and open a auto storage and detail business,with the druggies doing the night-shift and I'd handle the daylight end.

I wasn't going to put my name to a $20K loan for a bunch of losers.

And the other aspect,I wanted them to grow up as people instead of being like the other Taree Tards in town,grow up beyond a sixteen year old mentality.

I was asking too much obviously.So I left the four of them,to their shit-fight,that was the 12th of January this year,when Corey took bats to us,after ripping us off his share of the rent,so I told Joel,to run the bond into the ground and we stopped paying also.

So eat shit Corey.

Now,Taree Police...I have gone to the Federal Government,Ombudsman and other departments and described what the Andrews Boys did.

I covered my arse and mentioned the breach and the reasons why.

They make one more move against my family or self.

I'm going to kill the three of them and get away with it,in front of your face.

Understand what you allowed to happen and manipulated ?

Good,I'm covered,how about you,No ?

Get your act together before the blood spills.

At least I'm honest,unlike those gutless Andrews Boys.And while you have fun calling me a coward with using the annulment as cover...because I couldn't make a move...

Ok,now what's your excuse,you asked for it,you'll get it.

Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu 

Billy Ruben wrote:
Nice to see you drive by stalking everyday since January.And thankyou for giving the game away,you see it's not really about the money is it now...It's all about you.

Except I'm not interested,you lied and I ditched you without argument.The fact your cow-poking faggot boyfriend can't handle is the fact you had the hots for a half caste abo for a few weeks.

Do you know how flattering it is,to see a bunch of teenagers,destroying their souls,over a guy who is not even interested.It's permanent damage you know.

But you drove past today at 9:16am in the mysterious dark blue VR-VS Commodore.

Mysterious,cause I couldn't put my finger on who owned it,but knew it was from Corey or that drunken idiot,Megans father,you know,the one Corey was really interested and the REAL reason they set that lock-up in Beeton,so they could continue their affair.Use your brains Jessica,the day we spoke in the drive-way,walked around the corner to be met with Corey and Megan flirting and they both lowered their eyes in guilt.Use the head,you were studying to be a Police Officer,could'nt cut the mustard hey ?,FACE THE TRUTH...you're the one behind this harassment.

That Commodore and an Orange VN wagon were here 12:36 am Monday morning/Sunday midnight,doing burnouts through the stop-signs and around the two streets,Boyce and Albert and continued down Stevenson breaking traction and spinning the wheels.No,I didn't report it,don't have too,Two other sets of neighbours witnessed it.
That orange wagon is in Oxley St Chatham,between the Cinemas and the roundabout at Cowper.But you gave the game away with the blue VR.

When your cow-poker finally kills someone on the road,I'll have him and the POLICE for sitting on their arses and doing nothing about it.

Thankyou for the annulment and considerations with the Federal Government for considerations on a house in Canberra.

Keep playing your stupid games because you just verify my story and make the cops look bad at the same time.

WIN WIN Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 2865203414 

***EDIT: Now I have the annulment,I can use any force necessary to protect my own.And I'm going to make an example of you people.

And if I do tell the Aboriginal girls what you did to their favourite white girl Samantha and the fact your boyfriend came at us both with bats and she's terminally ill.

I will have a CHAT with your father through the week.

Make him aware of what is about to be.

Fook right off,or serious business ahead.  foff cowbonk 

Might change names soon,from Billy Ruben to Blank Frank.

It suits.

Blank Frank is the messenger of your doom and your destruction
Yes, he is the one who will set you up as nothing
And he is one who will look at you sideways
His particular skill is leaving bombs in people's driveways.

Blank Frank has a memory that's as cold as an iceberg
The only time he speaks is in incomprehensible proverbs
Blank Frank is the siren, he's the air-raid, he's the crater
He's on the menu, on the table, he's the knife and he's the waiter
Billy Ruben wrote:
Now to answer the question that I couldn't answer to you in December.

"What is Joel and Megan fighting about ?".

answer:  

"Corey,it was to do with when Megan and Corey spent two days on your parents property at E-lands where you grow flowers for your franchise.They were down by the creek and Corey either spent two days TRYING to get into her pants,OR what I believe,and remember that look Jessica,they were fooking the whole time."

Happy ?

Now,I just met you at the time and you offered me your flat for rent.

I wasn't going to be involved in a conspiracy to cover for your fucked-up,using boyfriend,you're a meal ticket,not the focus of his love.When you argue and he calls you a fooking cnut,is that love and respect ?.

The truth is Jessica,you're an empty void of a soul and rather the image than the truth and love.

You made your bed,now ferment in the filth.

You chose lies over the truth,even if the lie comes in a hunky meat carcass that Corey is,the truth is you need drama to keep each other interested in continuing an empty,dead-end relationship.

I met you ex-boyfriend Shannon...you blew it there too.He was a very good young man,who got bored of an empty meat-suit like yourself.Now do you get it ?.

Sam,ugly as a hat full of arseholes,slightly daft,but a good heart towards family.

I wouldn't trade her for the likes of you,or that cop that I was actually physically attracted to for six months or so.

Now quite your stalking and stick with Boy Wonder and what you deserve further down the track.

Your mind interest me not,but that's what you loved about me.

Enjoy emptiness...and your parents hate Corey,or they wouldn't evict you out of house and home.

Think,you can't even use your Spencer Street home,because of the trouble Corey did.

Corey is food for the devil and since he chose that road,I will see that the demons get what they want.

That's the real reason Corey and I met,he has destiny with the dark lords...and I agree.

Cthulhu CthulhuCthulhuCthulhu

And not one effort or LIE did I say to make it so.I just know how the pathetic kid thinks,I can hear the gears of his scheming mind.

And still desperate for allies in his imagined war with me.

So flattered....lol!

EDIT: Oh Jessica,I seen this shit coming months ago girl,
It's far too late for damage control,I already have every web footprint you've left.

Don't bother complaining,I will be using everything in this thread as evidence.

And the second copy of this thread is going up at Webanarchy.

You see,you're too corrupt.Enjoy the last five years darling,you'll look like your mother soon enough,like to see if Corey loves you then.

boobies cowbonklol!

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:41 pm

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10335&start=150

Billy Ruben wrote:

Let me tell you a little story.Everywhere I go,or move to,I avoid it,but it comes to me.Every corrupt element,every murderous aspect of human beings.I weigh up their value and their transgressions and throw it astrally to the balances of the universe and spiritual judgement.I spectate,who dies,who suffers and for a few,who is rewarded.I'm the darkest aspect of God you'll ever meet.I wander through their battlefileds of mind and address the issues they dilligently avoid.I smash through their defenses and lay them open to the elements they wish upon others.I am the Black Angel Death Song,always have been.

(Reed, Cale)

The myriad choices of his fate
Set themselves out upon a plate
For him to choose
What had he to lose

Not a ghost bloodied country
All covered with sleep
Where the black angel did weep
Not an old city street in the east
Gone to choose

And wandering's brother
Walked on through the night
With his hair in his face
On a long splintered cut from the knife of G.T.

The rally man's patter ran on through the dawn
Until we said so long
To his skull-shrill yell

Shining brightly red-rimmed and
Red-lined with the time
Infused with the choice of the mind
On ice skates scraping chunks
From the bills

Cut mouth bleeding razor's
Forgetting the pain
Antiseptic remains cool goodbye
So you fly
To the cozy brown snow of the east
Gone to choose, choose again

Sacrificials remains make it hard to forget
Where you come from
The stools of your eyes
Serve to realize fame, choose again

And roverman's refrain of the sacrilege recluse
For the loss of a husk
Went the bowels and a tail of a rat
Come again, choose to go

And if Epiphany's terror reduced you to shame
Have your head bobbed and weaved
Choose a side to be on

If the stone glances off
Split didactics in two
Leave the colors of the mouse trails
Don't scream, try between
If you choose, if you choose, try to lose
For the loss of remain come and start

Start the game I che che che che I
Che che che ka tak koh
Choose to choose
Choose to choose, choose to go

And had Jessica played it straight,she would've had

me at the click of the fingers.Now it's some psychodrama crime of passion.

I know you white society people and your psychological science ruled out the

existence of the meta-physical and the truth of re-incarnation.If you don't face

today,tomorrow you must.Now here's the part that's hard for you to understand.

The Occultist bitch Megan,is my former wife,Paul is my former close friend who ran off with her.

I countered their murder plot and got them both...together,they wouldn't have it any other way.

My brother Shane,I've killed in two wars.I don't want you Corey,so,I'm trying to get you to forfeit your

life,without having to take it...But if I must,believe me,you'll never win.Walk away,before I lower you

further.Small town politics like you wankers,interest me not and is only entertaining for the pathetic

and weak of soul.I spit upon your Godhead as most unworthy of my time.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:26 pm

Well...one small correction and thanks for the drive-by 20 minutes ago,I was cooking rissoles,Mash and gravy...

The supposed orange is actually,a deep dark tangerine,cross with Red orange and slight pink.

It's a P-Plater,with clear lights at the back.

Oh the burnouts the other night,it wasn't just tyre smoke...it was transmission fluid burning,I think the T5 gearboxes and TH700 autos use the same oils,and burnt metal smell,like the bands in the auto chewing out.

Ahh,but when you're a young fucktard,moneys no option.More dollars than cents/sense.

Advertise your number plates next time I see it.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 2865203414 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 2865203414 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 2865203414 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 2865203414 

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Oh Jessica,don't forget what purpose I really serve Corey.

While he roots all the girls in town,he can pretend to protect your honour,by going me all the time,remember,never on his own,two cars worth of guys,LOL. lol! 

You just keep believing that spiel Corey says,"Everybody keeps trying to break us up,we'll get through it again.

That one message left on your phone in February,it was Joel telling me to let you know what the two bum brothers were up to at the United service station.

Nothing nasty or revengeful,I just won't be treated as a liar,when I one time looked out for you.

Now,he can just make a fool of you.

Anyway,no more about you boring people,unless,you're stupid enough to come around.

cheeky Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 2865203414 
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:24 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

My Taynge cheeky cowbonk Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 854715369 foff 
Fat drunken yobbo,you're a goner if you ever come here again...and I don't want your piece of shit apology.

But if your idiot daughter is so precious,why is it,she only causes all the trouble,make out she's staying here,walks past my place yesterday morning,to see her sitting at the skateboard park,waiting for Jess to get to work...Why ?

Whose place she staying at...when she's won't sleep at night ?.

No it's not the vampires....it's the day walkers who go to work.

I don't work.

So who she waiting for ?

Did spastic Corey say she's staying here,you'll be answering that question anyway,when I drop an AVO on HER head,not yours,cause I'm going to handle you myself.

Useless abusive fat drunken drongo...

Has the hide to call me his mortal enemy and I don't even know the fat fucks name.

That's how low I regarded him.But since the cops sat on their arses and probably gave them carte blanche to do this and the burn-outs and shit the other night,I'll be looking for the number plates today so I can go back to the Federal Government and further emabrress the Ombudsman and therefore Taree Police.

Thankyou for your concerted efforts boys.I'm sueing the police,BEFORE I leave Taree.

And just about to Sue you Andrews boys,the real estate and owner for the injuries sustained by that property.

I have the doctors reports and a very good relationship with that man.

That solicitor is also involved in how I'm going to expose Louis Stanton and have him removed from ALS.

See you soon.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 2865203414 cat Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 2865203414 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 187824764 
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Erics Trip - Lightly Feeling   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Strange 48 hours.It's been eight days since I smoked pot and it hit hard when I did yesterday.I was thinking about the losses over the last eighteen years,the casualties from Ego Wars others embarked on,targetting me and the horrible fall-out.

Asked myself a question,why do I hate people so much,why hate the Police,it felt like the core truth,was at the centre of the brain shrouded by this thick hate signal that blinds one from seeing perfectly.

The pot helped the emotions and the tears to flow and it dissolved this barrier to the true causal memory.

It was Gavin.

Back in a moment...There was a time in 1995,that there was a discussion between myself and this rather disturbed alcoholic,whom I lived with free of rent,to look after his daughter and other household duties,whilst he worked late and as it turned out,spend his money on prostitutes and beer,short cutting his wife on money and fidelity.Shame the herpes he bought to her,she didn't gel sooner.I had a drug habit and no other means of support,not even Centrelink payments for six months.Worked in a garage for $50 a day,that went up my arm.Twin Lakes Auto.

We were walking across the Budgewoi bridge,Gavin knew I had a plan to execute certain people,corrupt lawyers,judges,police officers,business CEOs polluting the planet.It was only a half serious gesture,all words,no action,like a junkie could organize a chook raffle.

He took that excessive aspect and suggested that I could kill this fourteen year old girl,that he planned raping and needed disposing of the evidence.
Instantly,I had him bent over the railing,hopefully lining him up with the broken supports of the old bridge,to impale him and be rid of this human waste."How about I kill you instead".
Probably only lasted a month after that event and had to move.With a final warning should anything befall that fourteen year old girl,I will return and skin him alive using acid.

That Auto shop,had an ex-Taree patriot,Gordon Schubert as owner manager.Many cars he worked on,were Toukley Police cars,on the sly I mentioned the events in brief,due to the disdain this cop had for me,he said nothing can happen,until he makes his move,obviously inflaming me and acted as baby sitter for three years until we left the area for Maitland and University,meeting the Occults instead.By then,I hated everyone and everything and John Howard was in power,coming off and drying off drugs,it was all over for me.

Due to that cops personal prejudice,I was a working junkie,not a thieving whore,I had to do their job and by 2002,Maitland Police set me up for a rape,to frame me for a skirmish I had with the occults and a violent event that surrounded it.

The hate I had was so consuming,I didn't realize,it makes you aurically black,I was in fact,punishing myself,with hate,fear and self loathing for others misdeeds.I suffered at the occults hand,like no other and hard to find the spiritual shine for years.

When the pot released a lot of anger yesterday,I glowed white,near verging on gold,when Megan the Occultist reminded me of the strong sexual inclinations that she developed for herself over thirteen years,mind control.

I tumbled and fell,guilt and got trapped again,yesterday,was the closest I came to being set free in thirteen years and I failed.I maybe never forget what you did to me,forgive is even harder.But I did your job for you,more than once and got nothing but pain and torture for it.
Hope you're proud of yourself and give those smart-arse smirks away,with full knowledge of what went on now.

But for once,when I pulled back,I wasn't ridden with the gravity of hate.

I just feel strange now,lightly feeling...I could walk away from this fleshy life,with the sound of this beautiful song,you mean nothing,but the other side of the coin of this human wastage.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Eric's Trip - Girlfriend / Mazzy Star - Halah   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:41 pm

And sadly,the only one I ever felt love from the heart and I'm a virtual stranger too,is my twenty year old niece,Peyton,whom I probably destroyed by now,thanks in due part ot her fathers meddling and sick minded games.

I would've kept it quiet and never transgressed.In fact I didn't even realize at the time.

Then,I kind of fucked up and thought she was setting me up,you know why ?

I could'nt believe that someone so white and bright under Gods light,would love someone broken and fucked up as me.Despite 23 years difference.And she is my niece,although not related in anyway.

And have that filthy perverted father of hers play us both the way he did.

I stayed away....so,I don't wear green for many days to come.

He was the best game-player of all old Richard,very clever.

And funny enough,the person and friend,of Gavins in the above post.

And all this time he justified in hi9s mind to do the things he did,cause he thought I was evil.

Fook,he became a Jehovah Witness,just so he didn't have to spend on Christmas and Birthday for his six kids at the time,They couldn't even have real sugar and milk,whilst he stuffed his fat gut with chocolates for himself.I tried to take Peyton aside and give her money for the underwear and deodorant sticks she wanted for school and to be comfortable as a growing lady.I couldn't even get near her.

Maybe she'll agree to a soul contract for another life,I'll be the woman and she can have her way with me next time.I'll be so good to her,next time around...hetero or lesbian,I don't mind,it's her soul,I love so much.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:26 am

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12817&start=30

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
It's not like they don't have the wonga, what with drug seizures 'n all.
Detective Deas agreed with my drug policies that I wrote at Circle Jerks as a fine solution to "dissolving corrupt power bases" my words verbatim.
With the added insult that it will never happen because of the corruption in the system.
I suggested the government should support legalization and make 100% profits in the sale,distribution,marketing and  administration thereof.
I then,got lied to and insulted and sent my concerns to the Federal Government and spat in the eye of the state  bureaucracy that has shuffled me back and forth
department to department forever.The only way was to insult and make move in play the agencies concerned,to not ignore me this time and address the issue.
With tipping the ABC's whistleblower "4 Corners" programme to monitor my progress,just in case I have an "ACCIDENT" WHILST HIBERNATION AND UNDERGROUND AT HOME..
except the few times smokes,feed Misha Cat (that'll be the one) just to piss me off,"Waiting For The Man",shop once a fortnight...lettuce the hardest thing to keep.

Usual undersiege paranoia,with a more realty of danger than Maitland was, even with three drive-bys and one explosive attempt  

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 N74z

I really frustrated the occults and their friends,when I got serious and hit back,they backed off from being overt.

They used the Police,made a hoax rape and tried everything,but perjured and conspired and revealed it to two very good lawyers,Penny Mainprize and Ian
Bruce,I keep it so buried in my mind,not even the occult can read this attack.Masterstroke .

What followed with the covert moves,the occult families kids,I found,were sitting with mine at the school,good friendly teachers for years,showed a very dark side
it all came together and you make the positions on a map of East Maitland,nearly every corner house back then,had a connection to them,it was like
...EVERBODY knew,some twisted version,it was all,I was the sacrifice,remember that South Park episode with Britney Spears blowing her head off
Yeah..."Children Of The Corn-ish"...so we ran to Taree,to find a pack of Cnuts !

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:03 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
With tipping the ABC's whistleblower "4 Corners" programme to monitor my progress,just in case I have an "ACCIDENT" WHILST HIBERNATION AND UNDERGROUND AT HOME..

Billy Ruben wrote:
Nice attempt on the Pedestrian walk-over yesterday.I'll make sure I line up an innocent for collateral damage and bad PR next time.

Ok you failed there.

Time to juice those husks you call souls.

You know most perps you lock away stay fixated on the hate they have for you.

Planning every moment,thinking of you.

I do the opposite,I get you to extend yourself and I give not one volt of feed.

Weekes,Voetterl,Ingram...many others,will age quicker.

All that energy you guys give me in your duscussions.

Yep,about to tear the throat out of the Ombudsman,how dare he give me stick.

Sad days when the story gets aired,lots of energy for Jason.

It's the Cult of Jay.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 187824764 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 187824764 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 187824764 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 187824764 

You know,it's the first time I ventured out in 12 days.12 days I did not stick my head out the door.

I go out once,to pick up my pension and blow heaps on chocolate ice-cream,6 bags of Starburst lollies,3 tubs of Gippsland Youghurt 2 passionfruit 1 Blueberry,cheap cigarettes,new razors and shaving gel.

Just as I get to the Westpac teller ATM,this silver 4wd station sedan zoots through the pedestrian under heavy acceleration,misses me by a mile cause she's this stinking fat ugly blonde with no brains,the type weirdos would hire,she looked like a Taxation officer....and I feel this glee from another direction and then there's the silver VE Cop Commodore.

The amount of times,I've had an attempt on my life and much better than that,my ascended way of doing things, nobody got hurt...but you NEVER learnt your lesson.

You have shown very little regard for my safety over the years,but I never tried lining up an innocent before.Watch were you end up taking this.

And the amount of drag racing up Boyce St with new sounding engine plants isn't appreciated.

I'll take note,you know that,hurt someone innocent and I'll use it and what has already been printed.

If you think I get off on this,you're sick.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Fall - Hip Priest    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Do you guys remember what spawned this thread way back in 2010 ?

You couldn't leave this one little pot dealer alone.You had to bust her three times in one week.

After I visited her,everytime.Hence the name of the thread.

Unbeknownst to me at the time,you thought,yes you Ryan,I'll Fook with Rachels head,set up Jason,with the scum of the town and get to know him from the fall-out that way.

When Shane S threatened to kill me and you played that little game in the cars that night,best cover story I threw at Ingram,I knew.And you thought you could capitalise on this theorized fear.

I knew,I just wanted to make an example of you,covering myself with the same theory.I didn't drive disposable wagons for nothing.And you're sick if you believe I pride myself on prowess,it's from repeated attacks and attempts,but old and frail compared to those days.

But you couldn't leave this one pot dealer alone and use me at the same time,the only pot dealer that gave me my moneys worth,in weight and superior quality compared to the scum in town,all selling the same bush,from the same dealer/grower,the only ones who don't get caught,until recently,with those blue sealed bins that was shown on the NBN news recently.Cross the line did he ?

Then Raymond,a fellow coastie,6 times,in a week.Now I do realize both Rachel and Raymond are heroin users (after the fact),noted those January visits,suspicious,sent to get me hooked or Hep-C ?.

Happy ?
I'm the Black Angel Death Song,I've been waiting for you,before we even met.

Blame Vicky for that,your neighbor,like other TareeTards,got nothing better to do all day,than character assassinate and build a fog of war of lies,culminating in urban legend and public dissent.And she got away with everything,so,I thought erronously,she was your mole.You even couldn't stoop to that low level of amateur in selection of intelligence
gathering.Her sending out signals I was a gun for hire in hiding,thanks,for the urban terrorism,appreciated.

I remember the time you searched me at the station,I nearly psychically knocked your head off,did'nt I pretty boy ?,when you suggested I had narcotics and you knew I dispised them,for myself that is.
I took the smack with Raymond to defy you and the plans,handle the poor grade if I may say so,you don't know what quality is,quarter of a match-head is enough to kill,such is my grade and former contact,Rays stuff,near filled quarter of a tea-spoon and I asked is he doing 10 people ?

Actually I was afraid I'd OD.

Not only that,I had a box of equipment,with all filters,grades and gauages of syringes,needle-heads and,sppons,swabs,vials of water.

No,he didn't get near me.I use that equipment to separate harmful substances in  my pain killers and drink a pure opiate water elixir.I do not mainline.Thankyou to NSW Police and the Football thug mentality that is prerequisite for standard frontline troops,
the kind that lack the depth of mind needed for higher stations within the force.For example,the bald and shaved StormTrooper Jeffrey Ingram,got his revenge,24 hours after the Ombudsman said there was no case to answer for.

I don't forget things like that,especially living with the pain of it,24 hours a day,I lose my daughter on a fictional AVO,Ingram taunts me from the cells,looking at photos of his newborne daughter.I knew what he was saying.And how.

I just didn't know I was going to be played by my terminally ill wife and have her head and mind twisted by you lowies,I'd rather she blew the whole lot of you and humiliated me back that way,at least I knew she still have it in her,not have the feelings that were hurt used against me,because I openly went and seen a brothel,to get the prices to fix our marital problems,or trying to solve the mystery of what was going on and Voetterl exploited every negative aspect of it and used her against me

I didn't lie to her or screw around and lie about it.And don't think going back was all enjoyment,it's a sense of duty.I suspected something was wrong,it was the third,maybe second option,thought she was having an affair at the school and sort of believe she played on it,mental breakdowns or dysfunction with this wasting disease she has.
Diagnosed after you began the ball rolling,where I for three years begged and asked her to go to a doctor and get a full enquiry.She was driving me insane,not one of you guys,would've put up with it and had an affair,just for balances sake.Wanking off all the time,gives a seedy aura,you can see it,it's filth,remember,you're spirits who open those doorways for other spirits to incarnate,as long as you have a sexual partner,the circuits completed,if not,the doorway remains slightly open for the dross to splatter in your face,like demons blowing their wads on your face.Very close actually.Yes,it's harder than you think to get off "The wheel of reincarnation",think I have little do do with people for a reason ? If people didn't lie for me,I'd be unknown,they'd say,"Oh,that nice faggot who dresses and speaks very well ?".Then they're astounded by the so called intelligence.Lovely,thanks.

You know My Ryan,your antics and Taree Police with Their Fun And Games,was the sole need for a creation of this thread.The stuff I learnt from all the neighbours,the local hoons,the business people,why did they come to me ?

This wasn't Maitland,you didn't set me up for rape a hoax at that,or did you hope something would happen with Tracey ? She wouldn't got the chance,quite upsetting if she was part of some conspiracy,I wouldn't dare think like that,would've gone down,if she was convincing enough,but no further,no connection from me,I hate you enough for painting myself the opposite as it is.Respectful is what she got and I did like the look of her,she was so tiny, athletic not pixie tease,like a satanic girl.The things she's done to me in dreams,making me lick the precum from her brothers cock and tongue kissing her with it,she's done things to my mind in thirteen years...I don't know if non-member can see the signatures...I don't have the running man there for nothing.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 7mi

And hence,maybe a difficulty relating to normal people and do not wish to....traumatise them,with my broken and struggling spirit.Maybe cause I grew up with many junkie aunties connected to one junkie uncle and they were all prostitutes in rehab,instead of having affairs,getting harassing texts,emails,phone calls and the eventual surprise  chance meeting on the street,partner meets lover,scorned disappointed and revengeful lover at that.

To satiate the libido,I looked deep within to my childhood roots and remembered my auntie,showing her knickers,giving me music lessons about The Stooges,The Velvet Underground,Nick Cave and The Birthday Party,Pere Ubu (her Favourite) and of course,stories about her growing up,she was a jewish princess,from a very well to do family on the Hawkesberry River,molested victim,usual art junkie path,I was in love with her at 14,wanted her bad.Feel twisted admitting it.It was just one of Ricks favoured girls,Auntie was convenient and she did have a kid to him.After that,I was 18,tried to forget I ever thought like that.She stuck around longer than six months as it turned out,making her,eh-hum,family after all.Annika.

But when I had my turn for ultimate revenge on one of you guys.

I with-held the information needed for some terrible ruffians to muscle you to give up some of the spoils of your exploits.I never wanted a share of the spoils,nor did I contribute to the crime,admitted I came from Taree,heard of him,but have no association with that said detective,due to being a low-concern pot smoker at best.The ones involved with the shitful AVo are just GD's,your little mole asked me do I know where he lives,knowing I was being tested.I wanted nothing to do with it and these guys apparently,through self admission,had shaken down other cops with extra curricular activities,hunt for them actively.

I just happened to be in Wyong,trying to get pot from filth I normally wouldn't,yes,I slipped through one morning.So desperate,due to all my good ones,going the way they did.

It's not my way to contribute to any atrocity,why do you think I'm so cut up and upset about my niece,I loved her,did'nt want to be fooled in to playing some sick weirdo perverted game her father plays,did'nt even know I fancied her until that idiot made me appraise her,still wanted nothing,except some guy to love her properly,not use and abuse her innocence,only one that never had it coming to her the shame I wear,cause to me she was everything I ever wanted in a friend,I don't even want to think as a wife,I never married Sam,her,snap of the fingers,in an instant,if I was a young bachelor and not her uncle,love her to bits.

Games,set-ups,conspiracies.Others...everyone else at some level does it to me,I just watch the results,if not fighting it.Being honest,makes most unfavourable,but wouldn't trade off being a gutless conspirator.I hated Sam for her complicity,she came to me,it was the only reason I would accept,there was a medical reason,or you'd have nothing.

Voetterl knows the reason I said it,his mates back at Maitland,my big mouth doesn't mean you can use and twist the law.

be a man,face up to it.

And no,I didn't sink you Ryan,not because you got children,because I don't want the blood,even from a karmic leper like you...yet to fall proper.

You made this possible,not me.The thread about you guys,I did,actually,prevent crime,to you and others.But I did,whistleblow to certain departments and don't like it,but continue to have the past analyzed,the highest crime you can do is subvert the spiritual path of one who seeks it,the crime that you hurt me with,is use relationships for manipulation,like what everybody does to me.I couldn't have one true friend,or a true love,without some jealous jerk-off to spoil it for me.

Or pervert it.Corrupt it,destroy it.I lost my little constant companion Lisa Cat and I couldn't have the love of my niece just to make feel good about people again,cause she was so beautiful to me,she wasn't a substitute,she was a hope,that maybe humans have some redeemable qualities to them,worth saving the planet and all that jazz.

And fooled into a game of treachery by her father,when,he was the one to be...investigated.Three daughters ran from home.There was talk,A friend of mine who actually touched up a ten year old,used it to...put my mind at ease or off the scent,he was drunk,real drunk and my boss at the time,there was money and property at stake and the mother was shadey.The cops have a history of ignoring me and treating me with contempt and lies and ever since this section 32 for schizophrenia,which is really Occult,Negative Telepathic Group Rapport,they've had a convenient excuse and cover for sliding out of investigations and write me off so to say as a madman,thankyou Ann Joy.

So that's the second pervert I had to watch and not get violent with and wear me down with guilt and pain,Gavin being the first,Colin the second,my brother in law nearly got patsied by Colin for the said crimes.And you wonder why I hate you,for setting me up for the hoax rape ?

And why I hate everybody except for the meek and of the light.

Do you now understand me ?
But I should've spoke up.I didn't want to belive my brother in law did anything sexually untoward,just believed that religious strictness for the children,coupled with the hypocrisy of the fathers excesses,whether that's
chocolate,milk products,sweets lollies and ice-cream...and maybe his indulgence in that hentai porn shit I hate,it's like legalized family incest peadophilia crap with ten year old girls....Plays on my head.I didn't suspect Peyton,I suspected "The Gothic" was "Mucked about with".

You go Gothic cause...dark things happened Cthulhu ,or you just like the music and style.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next