Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: when you get followed   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:48 pm

ROFL...lol!cheeky

I made a complaint that mentions Sam breaching the AVO at the factory and the police follow me.

LULZ...you are so stupid.Really you are...

You can find out later...after the facts.And thankyou for your discrimination,

I was counting on it.cat

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t851-when-you-get-followed

When you get followed....

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

When you get followed,
...and you smoke cigarettes,squeeze the burning heads,,pocket the butts,leaving nothing but untraceable ash.when you get followed... and you forced to take a spit,
never let it sit idle,but slag it on  passing cars...don't get caught,puncher your face in...Buses spit back...don't do that.
...When you get followed...and your eating a hot bag of chips...and pie with sauce,keep the rubbish,and the burning butts of cigareets...to make dangerous fires...
for those that follow....
If they still follow...and you got to take a piss,,make sure you don't miss,the eyes that follow....(there's your urine sample.,bastards..)

Ballad to Secret Authorities...

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:38 am

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 G4my

and when you're forced to negotiate...it will not be from a position of strength.

And yes,Lachlan Gunn,I did mention how you like changing the criteria for annulment.

I'm not backing off and will remain as stubborn as you,just not as stupid.

You got that email from the Ombudsman about the Andrews boys,take your time,go for it.

I seemed to remember how zestful you cops were with me.

Discrimination is looking good.

thumbsdownfoff
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: For ABC 4 Corners   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Oh ABC,the POLICE do NOT feel sorry for us or what they have done.

Have'nt seen them in months,three,but today,they're all buzzing around me likes flies on shit.

They're happy when they have authority over another and think they can bargain from a position of power,after the illegal way they mis-use laws and loop-holes within.

which I'm taking away from them and just maybe,the Federal Government will see what I see

and IF NSW POlice and Government want to push their luck....

Think Law suit avalanche,from the mis-use of the AVO laws itself.

Fuck with me and I'll bury you and let the genie out of the bottle,for all to see.

dogshagCthulhuthumbsdownfoff
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:47 am

I'm disgusted with you guys...No,not you Police...No,you trolls.

All these years of Taree Police kicking my arse and I'm part of an online community that specializes

in trolling.Nah...not one of you hit this page,except Sod,whose trying to use the local police to their advantage

but getting nowhere.See,I don't do cocaine or anything wrong or these corrupt fucks would've busted me.

You see,I'm not just doing the Andrews boys over,it's the fact,the cops watched it happen.

I just didn't report it to burn it up their arses...to let them know,I'll never come sniveling to them for protection and prepared to do it myself.

And when the federal government hears my reason for wanting my own hand-gun...it'll just bring shame to these Masonic Morons.

Fucking hate you.

These cops get worse and worse and attempt much nastier tactics each time...it won't be long they become the murderers I accuse them of.

But not slimey behind the scenes,I want to see if these Taree Pigs want to say,'Taser,Taser,Taser" hoaxing another scenario and Bam...they just pull the gun on me and fake it.

Oh,if you guys troll their little facebook page,you'll be hit by the "Blue Rinse Brigade" and their fascist agenda and their slimey little supporters who suck up the cops arses and attack anybody who differs in opinion from the fascist line.

The fakes,the empty,the vapid and void are all worshipful of the cops.

The enemy of the police is anybody with independent thought and willing to stand by it.Especially when it improves over the current situation.

And the current situation is we have laws that can be used to set up innocent but dissident types like myself.

My argument was with the police,not my partner.If a cop can't take verbal abuse,to bad,should'nt be there.Normal blokes,men get mistreated,they just shrug their shoulders and walk off.Well fuck them,I'm sick of the laws favouring the females,no matter how stupid,mindless and culpable she can be.

There,in a nutshell...this is sexual discrimination.

Oh,troll these morons,give them hell and sign off, "Love from Billy".

Sod,feel free to use Taree Police to set me up,I don't write for your shitty forum,cause you support the views of a rapist and the police,only set up innocent people for rape,while the psychos rape and kill for PrimeTime news,so the government can have their Nazi State Agenda.They don't improve society by drug reform,they just make the penalties harsher,until you're executed for Jay-walking,which I do quite often.

Thankyou.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 Iay5

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 Jbaq

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:20 am

Oh,while cops like you have a laugh about the Andrews boys and what they did
that night.

Don't forget,they upset Samantha so much she had another seizure.

So get off on it while you can.

Until the hate consumes you inside....I'm making you,into me.Like what the occultist did.

You don't listen,the easy way...you like everybody else,cause of arrogance,have to learn the hard way and learn my way.

The stubborn stupid way.I would never use light to escape the occultist because they broke the rules for engagement in the first place.

So how did they get me,one of the few innocents...that had the spiritual laws broken to catch him.The price of course is much higher for them once I break free.

Instead of just walking away,like other occults do,they actually physically die,because they put their own life-force into it,they were committed and very confident.

Now you know.Because of their behavior and attitude,I would never give them love...or light of a certain colour and frequency.

I refuse,point blank.You break a code with me,I never relent and never give up,you should know that by now.Your fault,you created me and this.

You police allowed this to happen,that's why I threaten you with the occult but never use it until I get you to break certain spiritual laws.

and then I get you good.And nothing can stop me,not even a bullet,I'll earthbound attach to you...take me home to meet the family.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 Ri4z

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:38 am

Capturing ones soul is not hard once you get them to magnetise an object, and something provokes them to suicide,where does that souls corrupted path lead ?
Exactly.
Once the wizard has that never ending light source,the real work can begin and the practicioner doesn't has to sustain damage.

What and who really saved you that day of pre-sentence Jeremy Gunn,was'nt really just the codeine.

But remember who and what alignment you were saved by.And what happens to those on that path.

You all have an aspect of scum about yourselves,I just make it consume you,like cancer.In fact,cancer is just a by product of this process.

No,best to die of cancer than fully convert the light.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:14 am

and quite a few of the people did die off in the Occultist families,after I came along
but the core four practicioners,no,it,protects them,this occult system,unless,I do use light.

But my condemnation and refusal to use the higher emotional frequency to light for ethical and spiritual rule violation has it's roots in a much stricter spiritual code that I live by.Which exceeds just about everybody I know,
and despite your groundless accusations,lies,perjured statements,all the illegal and unethical behavior that breaks not only laws,but the higher principals that I adhere too,many in your own "Kraft",that's where I get you....

and it designs for you the balanced outcome...and I get to experiment and witness,not only prove it's existence
but actually work out,the inner mechanations.

So mote it be.

cat Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 N2i
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: ABC 4 Corners - Closing Ranks/Thin Blue Line   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:15 am

http://www2b.abc.net.au/tmb/Client/Message.aspx?b=37&t=1&ps=50&dm=1&pd=2&am=15802

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 0pxh

Interesting read.Any overseas readers,Australias ABC Television channel,in particular,4 Corners,is the best "Whistle-Blowing" truthful exposes anywhere on the planet.There are some things about Australia that makes me proud,this is one of them,besides the Keating era of politics.

I got off on Order In The House back before 1996,Keating giving it to Howard,not exaggerating,I used to fuck my wife to the show.Well,you were rather worked up,as Rosemary Church was on the previous programme,Austalian Television News.

It was the way she spoke was the turn on,she was blonde after all,but beautiful.The way she rolled the jaw around those vowels,like Hex,from Good Games,same square jaw line.They're so articulate those girls,you can turn the volume down and lip read them with ease.

So yeah,worked up for twenty minutes on Rosemarys verballing,then treated to the verballing that was parliament question time and watching little Johnny Howard,balding,red faced,while the Labor party reap the LULZ on some very awesome live-time Trolling.

Paul Keating was always a major influence on scathing rebuttals.

cheeky cheeky 

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Sex Pistols - Bodies   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:33 am

http://hollywoodlife.com/2010/10/29/mom-killed-baby-farmville-facebook/

I don't do FaceBook...to many psychos.So I won't be trolling you.

I notice the supporters on your FaceBook page are quite psychopathic in rebuttals of those critical to the police.Beware,your supporters,might be Baby Shakers too...and would be disasterous for your public image and moral,that you blame me often for lowering.

Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu 

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 Q9v6
Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 R9mv

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Australia in the early 90's.Denton style   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:54 am

The Keating era of politics.
When I used to greet police officers,often smoking joints and not being a smart arse about it,but genuinely friendly
to Police officers,with no agenda or secret handshake.The time,even arab communities were contained and
somewhat peaceful.There was racial cohesion and tolerance.

When you could afford to live on the dole,pay the rent,food and a minor drug habit,like cigarettes,marijuana,or god forbid,alcohol.People were much friendlier,socially interactive and not material/product driven as today.EDIT: The arts and sports academies were invested in,cornerstone foundations built upon with heavier enrollments and student intake during the Keating era,giving our best sports teams,in particular cricket,kitchen sink conversations revolved around the musical revivals and rediscoveries
of movements,both social and humanistic,not the racial divides,the sabre rattling rants against the mid-East and the unconcern for the human equation against tyrannical law reform,to stem the crumbling of corrupt democracies in decay,an inside job of saboutage to the moral,spiritual,ethical side of human nature,set by the examples of corrupt political leaders and law enforcement bodies.

You don't think law enforcements public image is taking a beating in the public eye,no matter how much mainstream media likes to cover for the right-wing fascist,the police crawl up your arses in subtle ways,but never apologise for their mess,like the Mardi Gras,or setting a man up for a hoax rape and hoaxing the evidence.Polygraphs,shove that up your fat lesbian arse Detective Ann Joy...and don't think you'll get that sperm sample if I have to look at you.

No,with the police,you get Facebook and celebrity spots on shows like The Block-Skylines,except those two cop sisters,had to be imported,from South Australia to boost NSW Police Image...they were two semi-hot brunettes.Hmmmm....no,you don't want to know what I'm thinking,been around Satanist long enough,hmmm.....
cold spoon myself in a moment (Old School Nursing)...apologise for that one,sorry about that sisters.

Lost my train of thought....edit this later,cup of tea time.

A new flavor of Ice_cream was still exciting,and edible,not these Gello cross goo shit they got now,that I just wasted $6:50 on two litres of Mango Jell,Chocolate,never disappoints.

The Denton Show on Channel Seven,lived for Tuesday and Thursday nights,smoking,very nice weed,with Tri-Chromes,glistening,Andrew and crew with the Melbourne Updates,drunken,terrorising Sky-Scrapers by pelting it with golf-balls.Hilarious.Well,it was when you're stoned.

The Chase For Skase,until the Attorney General pulled the plug.

Denton was the most fun,ever to occur on Television,prankster Terrorist of the extreme...miss the guy.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit-added shit,bent out of my skull)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2010/10/29/mom-killed-baby-farmville-facebook/

I don't do FaceBook...to many psychos.So I won't be trolling you.

I notice the supporters on your FaceBook page are quite psychopathic in rebuttals of those critical to the police.Beware,your supporters,might be Baby Shakers too...and would be disasterous for your public image and moral,that you blame me often for lowering.

Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu 

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 Q9v6
Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 R9mv

Maybe she got it arse about,she's dyslexic and meant to have a Virtual Baby and a real garden.

And who was screwing her and getting her up the duff in the first place ?

She was on Facebook 24/7 ? Erm what ?...The voices in my head said it's Facebook,a social Network site....But you got too have friends or have voyeuristic qualities...They Facepalmed and said "We Know"...OH !
Apparently they have an account there,SoulsRUs or something along those lines.

But yes,maybe she should've played virtual baby and had a real garden.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 Uxz5

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 38y3

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: David Bowie - The Man Who Sold The World   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

(That'd make a great alien fast food franchise for Reptilians,hate filled abducted bogan chicks,with genetically enhanced feotuses implanted in batches,killed by the mother,boozing swearing,the feotuses self aborting,contemplating their futures,impaled on a stick,flash fried,served with sauce)
Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 Rir110424

Don't know where that sick vision come from.

I tried to apologise,but she spat in my face with Jesus and the stench of the Holy Spirit,the demons and entities,tortured me and banished me from Webanarchy for a few weeks,while we burnt mugwort and performed necrophilia,to appease dark gods,not that we're sick in the head or anything.

Cthulhu 

Moonbase Reppie just contacted me,since I like to spend a lot of idle time,thinking sick thoughts,appeasing dark mattered Gods in the ether,we were discussing the left right paradigm in governance on Earth,well,the demons in the ether,they prefer dictatorships,but if have to,vote Liberal any day over Labor.

They suggested,due to the resounding failure of trying to increase Australias population with intelligent people with incentives like the baby bonus,instead,we had pre-teen mums and BOGANS getting flat-screen televisions and cocaine,but applying for food vouchers to feed baby,

They're pretty progressive in the demonic world and usually design wars to be rid of you useless eaters.

But this time around,we're going to be humane and progressive.
Soon,on a street corner near you,will appear vendour booths,that are just tarted up paint shakers.

Take your un-wanted bogan/chav baby to the vendor,it should say  "Unwanted Baby Return Slot".Strap baby in,drop 20 cent in the coin-slot.And walk the fuck away whistling.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 B1l

And don't worry about the dead babies jamming up storm water drains and the rivers,The Greens hold the power in the senate,everythings recycled.

So we did a deal with the Reppies who live on the Moon.They love baby brain thick-shakes and opened a new franchise by RECYCLING the excess population of Earth...starting with Bogans....and their babies.

The Baby Aborter Vendor Machine,chills the baby and it's smoothie brain mixture,to near sub-zero temperatures and when needed,a spike descends
and pops a hole in babys head,insert straw...and we're in the money,at the same time,freeing the rental markets,roadways and a lesser strain on infrastructure,WIN,WIN !

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 D79y

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 Fg0p

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 3ef
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Hello ABC and Honourable Prime Minister Kevin Rudd,
the emails I sent you the other day that I won't print here,instead of playing fair and giving the cops a chance,like I used too.

I mentioned that instead of the Police following up the Ombudsmans report,that one of three officers in this order will give the Anderson boys Carte Blanche just to lure me out of the residence.

They were down the back establishing the whereabouts of the HR Holden we own,by trespassing on the neighbours property,When I approached with a pick handle they took off.

The officers will be one of four in this order.

Jeremy Gunn (who saboutaged the paint on VN wagon)Jeffries,Ingram or Voetterl.

There might be a chance to corner these arseholes and pressure them to reveal who.

I knew Taree Police would do this,as they have recruited criminal elements before.

These boys are connected to 33 Stevenson St,who burnt my wagon on event number 45676311.They did for the parts on it,which I crushed out of spite.

Something serious will happen later,the cops don't like it when I lighten up,write nice things or joke about,I set this up in the emails so they'd fall for the trap.

Just letting you know.This is what the Police have done to me since the hoax rape and the organized bashing they gave me at the 24 hour pie shop in East Maitland,19 September,2002,the night Voetterl lookalike was there and complained I appeared too good to be in a fight where he proceeded to arrest me,until the baker spoilt his fun.

Just letting you know....it's happening again,but foreseen it and set it up.I know these creeps and this is what I've been trying to prove,police sponsor crime.It's the neighbours ute of Paul Andrews,a twin cab Nissan thing,I'll pop my head over the fence later and get the plates.

It has Ice Blue light bulbs in square headlights.Mid 80's heap of shit.

Jessica,those Aboriginal girls love Sam as she treats them with respect and looks after their kids.They hate you anyway,one word from me about the honour bashing you organized....and you might need Corey guarding you again.

You see,I will be violent,but on my terms when the cops fail in their games,you bunch of cowards,I have four other peoples kids here for Coens birthday,but you knew that didn't you.Funny,Nathan was here last time the shot-guns were going off under our front door,when I complained to the police and they did nothing,two days later,the car was burnt,and nearly along with the house.They did nothing about it,except the forensics guy,but no report ever,no follow up and I go and get information about it and Ingram says go to the Freedom Of Information,to get info,I said I'll complain to the ombudsman.When that AVO happened,the second arrest,the Ombudsman sent a letter back saying these's no case,that's when Ingram hoaxed the resist arrest and bulged two disc in my back,the medical reports and doctors notes,Magistrate McKosker ignored.You didn't think I'd go for the magistrates throat,how many times have you had egg on face from me,LOL,ROFL,I read your fucking minds,you see me laugh or get angry before you say it,just ask Ann Joy...or your First class officer that become a detective who dealt with my VN wagon being stolen by LJ Hooker and SBG Mechanical.When I flipped out at you lot and the bravery of 15 cops fill the foyer,begging I'll make the wrong move.Notice I keep connecting the threads and show the rich tapestry of lies you knitted around yourself.
And don't say I provoke these events,you do it.You've just done it so often
I can read you before you even decide what course you'll take.
There's no use hiding the ute in the backyard,I watched you do it Corey...and since Raymond went back to Queensland,I can only say,that was your father in the drivers seat.Did Raymond runaway,because 1.I know what you both did on that dairy farm 2.He found out I'm a real witch,schizos know better than the mundane,they can see it.They're really psycho part-time psychic over sensitives,schizophrenics,LOL.
Listen arseholes,we aren't leaving Taree,like you keep hinting,until I get payed off or I destroy you,this town,it's image and everybody in it,without lifting a finger,except to press enter.
SEnd this to the Ombudsman,ABC 4 Corners and the Prime Minister in about 20 minutes. 

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited due to sexist comment,could'nt stomach it)
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:46 am

Oh,if Raymond did come back,he may have bought a fire-arm back from Queensland that Corey often talked about.

The Prime Minister,the Useless Ombudsman and the white knights of ABC 4 Corners,all who are aware of this thread,which,if you read it properly,just shows how you officers stalk and intimidate all the time.The only reason I haven't taken their heads off yet (Andrews),is because I have to make it look certain,where you can't fabricate and cover their arses over mine.But nice try,judging me that way,it's the way hicks like you cops think.That's why I cover my arse and do these threads publicly,it's why you can't just kill me off like you did all the others,I studied it...how to fuck with the Illuminated ones,I'm still breathing,thirteen years of tyranny and oppression and I just stick my fingers back up your nose,fuck you coppers,Zieg Heil.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:39 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Oh,if Raymond did come back,he may have bought a fire-arm back from Queensland that Corey often talked about.

The Prime Minister,the Useless Ombudsman and the white knights of ABC 4 Corners,all who are aware of this thread,which,if you read it properly,just shows how you officers stalk and intimidate all the time.The only reason I haven't taken their heads off yet (Andrews),is because I have to make it look certain,where you can't fabricate and cover their arses over mine.But nice try,judging me that way,it's the way hicks like you cops think.That's why I cover my arse and do these threads publicly,it's why you can't just kill me off like you did all the others,I studied it...how to fuck with the Illuminated ones,I'm still breathing,thirteen years of tyranny and oppression and I just stick my fingers back up your nose,fuck you coppers,Zieg Heil.

Yeah,you may have got a phone call from a concerned neighbor of Paul Andrews,guy dressed in German trench coat,they wouldn't have seen what I was carrying.

He freaked out,but I threw him off,making out I was looking for a cat/dog.
You now know how I do it,that poker face.Make out I don't notice you there,like the pretend fascination with the Freemasonic Lodge on Friday,
but I knew you were there in your little Toyota squad car,TE-14.

Had he come out last night,I would've killed him.I'm dead serious,would'nt even blink,have an emotion,cave his skull in and go home and make tea,listen to punkrock,they're from the Abyssal Plane,think I give shit,light wise,the Andrews boys are shit,so is Jessica,that's why I ditched her,lies and powergames,or she'd be giving average blowjobs by now Corey.Joel and Megan know that Corey,always have,if I was interested,I'd be raising Joels prominence in the world,but he really prefers to get stoned and do nothing,I've wasted 20 years,look at your futures,not bright is it.

I haven't looked,commented or given Jessica the compliment of,since December last year.I shop at Coles and the butcher,her shit little comments when I walk past,"Look at that sexy man",with her work colleagues and I never,ever,give her the acknowledgement back,try and make something out of this like the cops hope you do and I'll do everyone of you over,starting with the cops.

Oh,if you cops try and play negotiate today,I don't think so,don't even send Ann,I'm doing it this way.I want a house in Canberra,Federal Police law with decriminalized marijuana.

I'll have a chat with Centrelink and the Federal government later this week about your collusive conspiracy.

cowbonk 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next