Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:04 pm

errrr.no,the nice police woman that assisted Sam today at court isn't the ravenous but dangerous strawberry blonde Redhead,in fact,she might not be a cop,she could be a warden.

Very tall and thin.

That lovely lady today is one of the more attractive cougars...she just did'nt get a rating on the catwalk (the Mondays I had to report to you)...cause I never caught her name...still have'nt.

So no,she isn't the one I mentioned before....I'll find the quote.

And just because I like her...at first...does'nt mean she'll be useful.

I seen her mild mannered husband,when she bent that nice arse in front of me,funny enough,the day I met Voetterls wife.

Have a nice day. cat cat cat cat

Oh yes,as I was saying before....

Billy Ruben wrote:

.....Although,I would'nt be left alone with the tall redhead they have at Taree...one day she hates me,then I dress neat,shave and head up to the station to report every Monday and she gave me this look,like she's going to rape me,eat me alive...my eyes went wide from fear,reading her mind,I was stoned and in a psychic mood...I could see what she was thinking and I was scared...S&M does'nt interest me...I like a nice passionate vanilla,except if I'm reaL COMFORTABLE,then I may just show what a slut I am,ermmmmm,Hmmmmmmm,but not to her.

This blonde they had one day,absolute gorgeous,immaculate and symmetrical,I blew her off as everyone else was falling over themselves to get her attention.

Know why?

She was to perfect,almost clone-like,bordering on alien.She gave off nothing...no emotions to anyone.I thought it was my first encounter with a cyborg or something along those lines.

She was so perfect,she was'nt natural.... What a Face affraid

Yeah,kind of hot some of these police girls....but none come close to these girls,Alexandria is the reason I'm kind of hot for brunettes.

Ever had a sexual fetish you know you should'nt have?

Mine was for cartoon chicks,ermmm...(edited,ner,ner)....

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Lou Reed - Kicks   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:47 am

Who was on fucking night shift last night.

There was no crimes,you had time to do your job.I waited half an hour to give a statement and by fuck I was hoping for Ingram or Voetterl.

You have'nt sprung my trap either yet...are'nt you going to give the Andrews boys carte blanche?

I told you where I'm leading you guys.Even my favourites get scrutinized.

I did give the Indian service operator a hint to move the cars from the United Service Station to the waterfront behind the service station...for his own benefit and of course suit my ulterior motives.

I have to send a very clear message soon.

EDIT.....

Enjoy one of my most favoured songs of all-time.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Yeah,kind of hot some of these police girls....but none come close to these girls,Alexandria is the reason I'm kind of hot for brunettes.

Oh,OK,I admit it,I like women in uniform,nothing personal really,dad did mix with those types and I was a Skyhooks fan when I was 6-8 years old,but grew up quick and way beyond "Shirl the Curl" style.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:47 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Oh,OK,I admit it,I like women in uniform,nothing personal really,dad did mix with those types and I was a Skyhooks fan when I was 6-8 years old,but grew up quick and way beyond "Shirl the Curl" style.

Now for some blackness...

You used to be the hottest thing I ever seen in years,Cassandra Weekes.

Dark brunette in glasses and uniform.But you'd rather believe in lies and deny my truth.

and fuck me over...with my relationship.

And you're so good are you?

Let's theorise.

You were fucking Ingram on the side and let's just say your partner found out.You're single now,are'nt you?

In two years,how did you go from hot as,to this wrinkled old prune,look at your ugly mouth...

You fucked with me...now,be honest,any of that true?

It is,good,you'll be needed to counsol his losses soon.

Now do you see the patterns I weave around you,IF and IF,you try to fuck with me.

You're third on my list Cassandra.

Ryan's not on my list...I come to see,we have things in common.

That night Ingram and Ryan followed me in my cream VN wagon...I knew it was'nt Shane.

I felt your intentions before the headlights went on at the Purfleet Roundabout.

I just wanted to meet Mr Ryan and scare the fuck out of you lot.

And I do.You fear me more than anyone and all you achieved his,remove fear of gaols,introduce my family to criminal elements and handed me power and control,something I always relinquished to Sam.

There's a few more aspects as well,But I'll mention them,when I'm black and evil and bay for blood....your blood and life essence,not the criminals you give carte blanche to fuck with me or any other in my family.

As far as I'm concerned,you watched them to that at Beeton Parade.

When I contact the Ethical Standards Committee to night and give them everything,from the hoax rapes all the way to you breaking every protocol...I'll be going for far more than 4 million and make a name for myself as well.

And I'm going to hold the Ombudsman,NSW Police and their minister,responsible,if I have tyo kill,to protect my own.

You were so helpful to Sam,when she suited your purpose.

But you'll let three thugs come with bats and attempt to take us both out at the factory.

I'm going to get that gun,the pay-out and disgrace you completely.

I'll write up some more "Patterns" and some masonic quotes later on.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Feedtime - Dead Crazy   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:21 am

PRS 186 / PSR186? Black VE Commodore Versus Black VN Wagon

It was one of your cars,was'nt it....drive from Raymond Terrace to Taree,no interceptions,but you'd test capabilities and cause trouble on the road....I never forgot you,nor did you me,we had a few joust with your madness...

and I was good,real good,just like that night with my cream wagon,Mr Ryan,should've hired me than fired at me,your boys are trash,they could do with a bit of training,where you work alone...I like that.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98417

Carmageddon

Thelyran wrote:

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 Americanshorthair

Carmageddon

...four wheels locked up,the smoke belching from the tyres,sliding side-ways,120kph,the rear-end of the semi-trailer,cuts across my lane like a switchblade,slicing the jugular,reflexes,saving my life once again.The semi,goes into convulsive shaking,as the driver spends the next 200metres,trying to bring it under control...the truck shimmers,then rights itself,I snake up the side,and glare into the eyes of the driver,who is humble and scared,he nods in apology,and realises,he looks into the eyes of a demon,making a pistol with my hand,cock it and fire...take note of his plates,and add to the list of fuckwits...three weeks later,he’s involved in a fatal crash on the North Coast...but he is unscathed.
Just another day on the Pacific Hwy...
“Dead Crazy”,performed by an Australian band,Feedtime,blaring on the CD player.Most of the songs burnt are driving songs,unlike many countries,due to the position,rarely will one trip,be under 400 kilometres,caffeine pills and thermo tea,to get you to the end of the journey and back,while our state supplies are being driven,by truck drivers,dosed on Amphetamine,driving at times,for more than 12 hours straight....to the risk of many,and the body-count shows.
...Road kill.
Disembowled wildlife,in particular,Kangaroos,many dead on impact,but some,severed in half,just allowed to die in agony,I pull up,reach for the 4 foot pick handle,I carry beside my seat,my remedy for the fallen,one blow,behind the skull,where the spinal chord meets the base of the brain,it lets out a bark,and dies,silent tears flow down my cheeks,another,I kill out of mercy and that rotten feeling you get in your stomach,dry heaving,try not to vomit...and hit the road again...10 k’s down the road,an old falcon,crumpled bonnet,blood splattered front,pulls up,smoking,over heated...
He begs for a lift...fuck you,and show him the pick handle...his eyes retreat,and looks for more accommodating people.The road demon is unyielding,continues,throwing psychic curses,and drives on,destination,East Maitland,home of my contacts.secure a little weed,take the edge off,by the side of the road,and rest,for an hour.Perception changes,little birds,gather around the car,throwing what morsels of food scraps are in the cabin for them.A lighter note...it’s truely beautiful,these dirt roads in the bush.A little echidna,strolls past the rear-end of the wagon.Another tea is made,a litre of water,take a piss by the tree,and hit the road,...
...cruising slower now,doing 80kph,in a 110kph highway,it’s just gone dark,the windscreen,a mess of bug entrails,hard to see,with the lights so dim,and twilight,watching for ‘Roos and wombats,very calm edge,it’s 8pm,summertime,the road is strangely empty,when a set of headlights come flying up behind me,slipped her into third gear,and nail the accelerator to the floor,back upto 140kph,they’re doing at least 160kph,they change lanes,hanging off my right rear guard,somethings not right,a near collision,now they backed off,slam the breaks down to 90kph,they are forced ahead,and see it’s a Police Highway Patrol vehicle,Holden Commodore V8,chevy badge,the intercepter,I can feel them,reading my number plates,I’m registered and licensed,they speed back up,doing at least 160,
I trail them,sitting 200metres behind,sped upto 150kph,they know I’m speeding,the same as them,but use them as my shield for what lies ahead.Covering the last 65kilometres in record time.
I make it home,alive,disappointing the road statistics,and to the joy of my family...my partner can tell,by my eyes,it was a hard drive,nothing said,tea,a smoke...and think back to what has just taken place,in the last 5 hours.This is what I nearly see every day...desperation,stupidity and that adrenaline rush,I’m addicted to the danger,but it’s not for everyone...

Feel free to post you’re mis-haps and experiences here.It’s holiday season now,many venture into conditions they’re not used to,and unfortunately for some,they’ll never make it home...feel for them
We’re all Dead Crazy...

Thelyrans Signature:

"they're representatives of abstract forces who've reached power through surrender of self,the rulers of this most insecure of all worlds,are rulers by accident,in it,frightened pilots of control of a vast machine they can't understand,calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push"...William S Burroughs

Eeerie little cunt are'nt I...Oh,you might notice Acting Inspector Ann Joy formerly of East Maitland,now of Maxville...the man woman thing,that set me up for a hoax rape,now chat to her partner,Detective David White....hehehehehe,see if he turns sickly pale white,hehehehehehehe....I'm better at it now,it's just not as exciting,without the occultist,local and handy,these punters in Taree,just lawless thugs,they lack sophistication and precision.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: tell me when the lambs have stopped screaming   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:53 am

Later,I'm going to discuss what happened with Corey Andrews,but for now...and I've seen this before,believe me,when one accuses another of sodomistic rape,why would you go back to that person you accuse,cause you break up with your girlfriend?

This isn't even the gist of it....besides a professional liar he is,what I found is,those who falsely accuse,speak about their own actions in accusation...I spose,Coreys just suppressing his step father caught him and Raymond hiding the sausage on that dairy farm in far North Queeensland.

Don't worry about it for now,I'm going to visit his step mother at Wesley Uniting Employment and drop off my theory,I'm very thankful to her,that she tried to stop her husband,Paul Andrews,who was dragged from dinner,drunk,with base-ball bats,that 12th January night,at Bay 3 5 Beeton Parade at 21:51 hours,after Corey accosted and foolishly threatened me at the Coles Supermarket.

Are you paying attention JD/Droike? Good man. Twisted Evil

Cool

Well Taree Coppers,you're going to have to deal with it soon enough,after I thank Miss Andrews later today or Monday.

We'll see how it pans out.

If something just happens to happen,just at the point she goes insane,ask her,did you ever think Corey reminds you of that McCauley Caulkin character out of the movie,"The Good Son"...

If I'm right,you better start listening,even better,pay me off and I leave for good,far away from all of you.Forget Forster or this shitty Mid Coast,Zeehan in Tasmania has more appeal.

I won't take Ann with me,she's safe,my little Clarice...she would'nt look good with bat wings anyways,she's better for that Christian background,she glows white...I can't spoil that,she has her down side too....I'm not impressed how AVO's are administered.She was'nt the lamb.

See you around sweety,hard to see through those windows of your cars,well,it is the idea of it.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Silence Extras - The Silence Of the Lambs   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:49 am

Oh...
and apologise to Ingrams daughter,for using her as a tool of fear.

I'm not sorry to baldy,still want to polish his head.

Why the change of heart...I scraped a cone of hash dust from the grinder,it made the difference,about 30 different strains in one cone.

I don't eat or kill children,not in this life-time anyways,but allow others to make mind controlled monsters and it's people like you,who are the victims tomorrow...and in the next lifetime.

Expect to meet then,I only hunt the elites and their soldiers....

thelyran·74 videos

Uploaded on Jan 17, 2010

Cutting room floor extras from Silence Of The Lambs,which is a shame,as this delivers the most powerful and psychological understanding in analysis towards Buffalo Bill/Billy Ruben.A delight to see the character Hannibal Lecter emotional and empathetic,enjoy.

I prefer cats actually....and they get bored of psycho-dramas to easily.But will watch with curiosity.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Velvet Underground - Murder Mystery   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:08 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Later,I'm going to discuss what happened with Corey Andrews,but for now...and I've seen this before,believe me,when one accuses another of sodomistic rape,why would you go back to that person you accuse,cause you break up with your girlfriend?

This isn't even the gist of it....besides a professional liar he is,what I found is,those who falsely accuse,speak about their own actions in accusation...I spose,Coreys just suppressing his step father caught him and Raymond hiding the sausage on that dairy farm in far North Queeensland.

Don't worry about it for now,I'm going to visit his step mother at Wesley Uniting Employment and drop off my theory,I'm very thankful to her,that she tried to stop her husband,Paul Andrews,who was dragged from dinner,drunk,with base-ball bats,that 12th January night,at Bay 3 5 Beeton Parade at 21:51 hours,after Corey accosted and foolishly threatened me at the Coles Supermarket.

Are you paying attention JD/Droike? Good man. Twisted Evil

Cool

Well Taree Coppers,you're going to have to deal with it soon enough,after I thank Miss Andrews later today or Monday.

We'll see how it pans out.

If something just happens to happen,just at the point she goes insane,ask her,did you ever think Corey reminds you of that McCauley Caulkin character out of the movie,"The Good Son"...

If I'm right,you better start listening,even better,pay me off and I leave for good,far away from all of you.Forget Forster or this shitty Mid Coast,Zeehan in Tasmania has more appeal.

I won't take Ann with me,she's safe,my little Clarice...she would'nt look good with bat wings anyways,she's better for that Christian background,she glows white...I can't spoil that,she has her down side too....I'm not impressed how AVO's are administered.She was'nt the lamb.

See you around sweety,hard to see through those windows of your cars,well,it is the idea of it.

It needed a video and filler for new page.Bordering on artistic and creative suicide for mass-produced forum posting.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:41 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

I prefer cats actually....and they get bored of psycho-dramas to easily.But will watch with curiosity.

..."It rubs four million in it's skin,or you get the hose again..."

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Birthday Party - Mutiny in Heaven    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:02 pm

....Yes I know,how disappointing I am,all that pseudo-spiritual bullshit I rave on about and when it comes down to it,it's just about the bucks and how much I can squeeze out of state coffers.

It's far better than my lotion and the hose again.

Could'nt I just forgive all those years ago?

Are you mad?

Do I have "Jesus sucker Christ stamped into my forehead.

No,you fucked up,now pay up

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 060310

.Where you fucked up boys and girls,everytime you threw a curve ball at me and ducked and misses,instead of admit your mistake,you increased the harassment,thinking I'll crack before I do something,wrong...

when did the satanist shit start....13 years ago and going strong.

The hoax rape? 11 years ago....

My parents? 38 years ago...and I torture them to this day.

But one day I will crack,then I'll give myself to it...and you will regret it.

Rats in paradise....

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Lisa Germano - A Psychopath    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:22 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

You do know that Billy Ruben is an alias for Buffalo Bill from Silence Of The Lambs,the book,not the film...I mean,you're not that far behind,are you?
After a while,you spend enough time here,you'll too,will become...like me.

Enjoy a dark song of beauty....

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Beatles - Piggies    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:29 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

You do know that Billy Ruben is an alias for Buffalo Bill from Silence Of The Lambs,the book,not the film...I mean,you're not that far behind,are you?
After a while,you spend enough time here,you'll too,will become...like me.

Enjoy a dark song of beauty....

....and why did I choose the name Billy Ruben?

Because the satanist shop in Maitland,was a skate-board retailer,or dry cleaner for dirty cop money.

It became a leather boutique.....

I learnt how to skin pigs and tan their hides.....

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Cartman - It Puts the Lotion On Its Skin    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:37 pm

Now you know I'm beyond your level of training.

Particulary in psychology,psy-ops and application of the occult.

The cash is better,than tragedy.

And remember,if you shoot,murder me...I don't go into the light,but hunt in the shadows...earth bound it and attach to your pancreas.

You won't last six months as I go through the ones you love,after you take me home with you.

Pay up,it's easier.

Compensation,you scream and cry what I write and say to you,now trty my shoes for a month...or four hours,at times,I'm worse than they are,but never succumb to their perversity,killer,not a rapist.I have some style and ethics....

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: It Rubs The Lotion On It's Skin   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:26 pm

Always wanted a house with an attic and basement...something like this.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 X2mh

Now blow the picture up and tell me what you see....

Go on,it's built on a cursed Indian burial ground.

Did you know the Amityville demon was exorcised in this country?

Flew on the wing of a Jumbo Airliner,Pan Am of course....they crashed and burned too.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:36 pm

I'll give you a hint...It's in the tree....but not the only one,just it's more significant and powerful than the other entities there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next