Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Lament   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
...Ann was a country girl with horses ?
I mean the way she walks and allows her hips to slip side to side,almost graceful to watch the rhythm,the way she rode in a saddle,Sun,low in the sky,long green overgrown meadows,her naked riding my face as saddle,slowly rocking back and forth,until she quivers and collapses every so often,white freckled skin shaking slightly,nice...been to long alone in this shed...time to move along.Fantasies,what is it about her? Just my imagination.

there is more to love,than just being drenched in her feminine scent,to unfurl her shoulder length hair...She has been a little luck for me in this whole sordid affair.There was something I can't talk about,she did'nt even realise it,but it was to my favour.It was the mercy she captured my heart with,she was almost motherly,with the care she showed with the cuffs,because I asked most humbley and greatfully,if she would apply them softly,I was'nt going anywhere,nor am I the type to hurt her,if she showed leniency,she'd kick the shit out of me anyway,but no,she had to carry me to court and back,even let me lean on her shoulder slightly,I liked it....alot.

When she's on her own,with no influences,her natural glow comes out,she's high-souled,brilliant light....adore her I do,this light,with a plain but beautiful freckled face,so unassuming,so hidden,so gorgeous.I fell in love and I know I should'nt.She made me meek and child like,not many can do that....no need for a facade,you can bare your soul,which is beauitiful and childlike.It's not her fault,someone mis-reads her,just doing her duty,or falling in love for a scrap of kindness....

...oh,I know,I mean suspect she maybe lesbian,but not ashamed to say the way I feel,embarressed yes,but not ashamed.She did save me from Jessica the florist girl....thankyou.What a piece of work,you design a written piece,with motives to draw her boyfriend closer and out of the picture,for an enterprise I could'nt trust her partner with,but things change in such a short time.

Plus I did'nt need Jess and her dramas to balance the coldness in bed.
Thankyou for just being there that day Ann,it made me see what was more important in a relationship,at least you made my eyes pop out of my head,she never did..

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds - Your Funeral My Trial    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:14 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
...oh,I know,I mean suspect she maybe lesbian,but not ashamed to say the way I feel,embarressed yes,but not ashamed.She did save me from Jessica the florist girl....thankyou.What a piece of work,you design a written piece,with motives to draw her boyfriend closer and out of the picture,for an enterprise I could'nt trust her partner with,but things change in such a short time.

Plus I did'nt need Jess and her dramas to balance the coldness in bed.
Thankyou for just being there that day Ann,it made me see what was more important in a relationship,at least you made my eyes pop out of my head,she never did..

...it was an idea that came to me,after the unfair restrictions placed on me by your comrades,I had no friends or family to go to,I needed storage and could'nt get it,so,I started to investigate the possibility of starting a car storage centre,for collectibles,the homeless/evicted,simple storage and impounded vehicles.$20-30 per week,depending on length of storage,monthly quotas being the cheaper option,bay one had two bedrooms and a kitchen,a place to detail the vehicles and a massive storage bay.Would have Joel doing the nightwork and surveillance and I handle the days,build up,buy a 4x4 and car trailer and do pick-ups.The night-shift,can smoke pot and watch DVD's for all I care,day workers,must be straight.

Jess,at that time,was there when I considered going a new life.She's at the point of getting married and wanting children,she's good at business and that was the attraction,
she owns her own apartment at 22,not bad head for money that one.But she's cold,robotic and when she does show her human face,it's all a game she plays to better her ego and put others in their place.I found that a turn-off...not to mention,she extolls the virtues of style at work,but at home,will wear the same sweaty yellow singlet for three days in a row,with the same sweat stained drizzle where the arm-pits are...all good in sex,but just walking around for a few days like that,total turn-off.I mean,I might be a filthy little carpet muncher,but still clean...

Anyway,it was her boyfriend,Corey the faggot who shows bum-crack everywhere he goes,must be an old influence when he first moved to Taree,his first friend was Mr Collins,the dung-punching poofter that frequents certain carparks known for faggotry abandonment...,It was Corey,his father and redneck brother Raymond that tried kicking the door down the other night,I waited for them to poke their bodies through the hole and smash a pipe over their heads,I'd kill if I had too.

I had no intentions of calling you until it was all over,I would've killed the three and you would've only had my statement and the lady friend who witnessed it.It would've been true,but still,it's a spiritual thing that I don't want to break for meaningless and trivial lowlives like them.They might not consider the the value of soul-light or your place in the afterlife,but I do.They'd kill just for reputation and to "UP' themsleves amongst the communities many savages.

Anyway,must dash.I have to prepare for my appeal.Sue you people,get my record clean,gun license and permit to hold one.We'll work together one day.I want a job in Federal Police,hunt down and destroy peadophile rings,that's out of your jurisdiction.I always said,legalising drugs will alleviate much workload for you.Getting rid of those that corrupt innocence and make tomorrows schizophrenics,criminals and psychotics through child sexual abuse,is another way,of alleviating your workload.But it can get heavy on the soul....Sometimes a bullet between the eyes of the pervert does their soul a favour,they're not likely to cause anymore kharmic lepers and damage,are they now?

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Watching Alice   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:42 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
I mean the way she walks and allows her hips to slip side to side,almost graceful to watch the rhythm,the way she rode in a saddle,Sun,low in the sky,long green overgrown meadows,her naked riding my face as saddle,slowly rocking back and forth,until she quivers and collapses every so often,white freckled skin shaking slightly,nice...been to long alone in this shed...time to move along.Fantasies,what is it about her? Just my imagination.

Alice wakes
It is morning
She is yawning
As she walks about the room
Her hair falls down her breast
She is naked and it is June

Standing at the window
I wonder if she knows that I can see

Watching Alice rise year after year
Up in her palace, she's captive there

Alice's body
Is golden brown
Her hair hangs down
As she brushes it one hundred times
First she pulls her stocking on
And then the church bell chimes
Alice climbes into her uniform
The zippers on the side
Watching Alice dressing in her room
It's so depressing, it's cruel

It's so depressing, it's true

Nick and I appreciate certain aspects from a similar view point...

She may have been a country girl,but she'd look great,Gothic,in black,with blood-red lipstick....but she's hot in uniform.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Hey Smoothy...Remember Ian Sleigh?   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:09 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Pretty pathetic when you need four big men to do traffic offenses and act all aggressive to an 18 year old kid,it was the cause for much chagrin.

It was also noted how much Taree cops spend their time shopping and not doing their job.

I went to three other places the other day,seen and held illegal fire-arms...keep shopping,stay alseep...there,there good coppers,right under your noses.

When 20 of you get together and finally have the gumption to front up...no women or old men like Rinkin or Smoothy,they lived their lives,I want the young lads,they got something to lose,like families and children....take my earth bound soul with you,I'm hungry.You did it to mine,paybacks a bitch.

"We sat and talked all night,he said,while he likes people,he eats people,
Venom P Stinger is real,Venom P Stinger is real,said it and told it like it was..."
-Dugald McKenzie-Venom P Stinger.

...and don't you dare mis-read that.

It's no threat,it's just an observation,while you boys are out shopping for motorbikes,this is what I get shown by others wanting to big themselves up.

I just fuck with you,to prove what you did was a result of my online activities.

And since you play dirty,with dishonour,that's why you get subtle threats and my little game.

It was so funny,watching Jeffries pretend I'm too dangerous to interview or take a statement from...like I'm some Hannibal Lector character,so I amped it up and played that angle,suckers.

What cowardly cops,loaded with guns,I offer an interview with cuffs on and they pike out,did'nt matter,McCosska can see your bullshit,that's why I was out the next day.

See you in court boys and girls...I just found the Ethical Standards Committee is much more resourceful in dealing with crooked cops and their criminal way of enacting,but not performing their duties.

I heard about the muggings and bashings of an 80 year old taxi driver...not impressed.
Those taxi boys are looking for those kids,vigilante style.

Next...we discuss Ian Slay/Sleigh,a former Taree cop,who molested children and just got caught,molesting a cops daughter over in Western Australia.It's OK,for him to molest local and aboriginal girls,but when he finally went to far with a coppers daughter in WA...now something finally gets done,they're re-opening all the Ombudsmans previous cases and complaints.

Not impressed.

Do you get it now Smoothy?????

Deny that as well.As a traffic cop,you are'nt too bad....that's where I remember you from now,at Nabiac....but I seen what I said to you from the fishbowl,cops protecting the elites and peadophiles,one and the same usually,...it hurt did'nt it.

Now how far does it really go?.Where did you fuck up?...you're now accountable.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 44194303x2940x627

Ian Sleigh, NSW police officer

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:10pm AEDT

NSW police officer Ian Sleigh has pleaded guilty to assaulting a woman at a Northbridge pub.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-13/officer-fined-over-sex-assault/4426744

NSW police officer fined over Perth sex assault

A New South Wales police officer has been fined $7,500 for indecently assaulting a 22-year-old woman at a Northbridge nightclub.

Ian Robert Sleigh, 45, had been in Perth for the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting in October last year.

While off duty at a pub, he put his hand up the skirt of the woman and assaulted her on the dance floor.

Sleigh's supervising officer told the court he was an exceptional police officer who felt disgusted by his behaviour.

While the judge said the assault did not warrant a jail term, it had taken a significant emotional toll on the victim.

The New South Wales Police Commissioner will now decide whether Sleigh will keep his job.

No jail for CHOGM sex assault cop

A "highly regarded" NSW police officer deployed to Perth for last year's Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting who admitted sexually assaulted a young woman on a nightclub dance floor while off-duty avoided jail today and was instead fined $7500.

The District Court was told today Sen. Const. Ian Ronald Sleigh will likely be sacked after he pleaded guilty this week to one count of indecent assault.

The court heard the 45-year-old married father of two was "disgusted" by his actions, which saw him put his hand up a 23-year-old woman's dress and firmly touch her vagina on the outside of her underwear while they were dancing at the Elephant and Wheelbarrow in Northbridge on October 30 last year after meeting her earlier that night through a mutual friend.

The victim quickly moved away and made a complaint.

Judge Bruce Goetze ordered Sleigh to pay the $7500 fine to his victim, who is the daughter of a serving police officer, to help compensate her for her trauma.

He said imposing a fine was not an easy decision, but that Sleigh was genuinely remorseful, was of good character, would be unlikely to reoffend and would find jail a difficult experience being both a sex offender and a police officer.

Judge Goetze said the crime was spontaneous and opportunistic. Sleigh wiped away tears in the dock after being told he was not going to prison.

State prosecutor Therese Austin argued the brazen offence was aggravated by the fact Sleigh was a sworn police officer, who had taken an oath to uphold the law.

She said the victim should have expected to feel safe in such a public place.

"Clearly it was a deliberate, voluntary act... it wasn't invited and there was no mistake," she said.

Defence lawyer Tania Evers said this was a one-off crime, never to be repeated and that her client had faced enormous consequences, including the likelihood of losing his job.

She said Sleigh grossly misperceived the situation with the victim.

"This was a spontaneous, opportunistic, intoxicated act which ceased the minute it was rejected," she said.

The court was told Sleigh, a police officer for 13 years, was selling his home to pay for legal fees and his wife and family were standing by him.

Sleigh's commanding officer Det. Insp. Peter McKenna gave evidence today in support of Sleigh, who he described as an "exceptional police officer" skilled at developing rapport and empathy with victims of crime as well as being a respectful and dedicated family man.

Det. Insp. McKenna said Sleigh was held in such high regard that he was his command's unanimous choice to be its representative at CHOGM.

He said the offence had caused significant damage to the reputation of NSW police, but that Sleigh still had support within the force and his likely dismissal would be a "massive loss" to the community.

He said the offence was completely out of character, but told the court he expected the NSW Police Commissioner to dismiss Sleigh in the wake of his conviction.

"Ian has told me he is totally disgusted in himself... and he shoulders the full responsibility," he said.
Sleigh, who initially faced a more serious charge of sexual penetration without consent before prosecutors accepted his guilty plea to the current charge, refused to comment to waiting media as he left court.

Then have a ganda at this video...

Oh,Ann has my permission to molest me anytime...that's how it's done.Two willing partners,erm,one at the moment,giving consent...before head.

That way,she can walk away,twisted,but satisfied...but the way she rodgered me with her night-stcick...I won't be walking away,well,very gingerly...but she got permission.

You want to be a pervert,find the perverted to play with...and possibley written consent as well.

That's how it's done.

That is all for now.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Brian Eno - Burning Airlines Give You So Much More   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:48 pm

He was a friend of yours that let you down,was'nt he Smoothy?

That's why my words burnt you to the core,isn't it?

That's how I felt,after my so-called friend,touched up a ten year old....and I had to deal with that for four years,until it broke me.

Then I reported it,wrote it as a thread at Sodlike Productions forum and mailed a copy to Toukley Police Station.

Know what happened?

Besides nothing,and when he took management of Repco Gosford,the Freemasons offer him membership.

If that's what it takes to be one,I condemn the lot of you.Freemasons took my house.Senior Constable Halliday was here with that lovely Gabrielle that carried me into court,he suggested this house should burn to the ground....There's many perverts on the square as it turns out,is that what Jahbulon does,convert gentlemen to freaks....Oh,I'm sorry,did I mean Grand Architect?

Did I mean Lucifer,as Albert Pike admits?

Don't worry about it,only 32 and 33' degree masons should know that.

LULZ...... cat Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now for a song....and you know,that I know,that you knew.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Sonic Youth - schizophrenia   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:51 am

cat cat
Billy Ruben wrote:
He was a friend of yours that let you down,was'nt he Smoothy?

That's why my words burnt you to the core,isn't it?

That's how I felt,after my so-called friend,touched up a ten year old....and I had to deal with that for four years,until it broke me.

Then I reported it,wrote it as a thread at Sodlike Productions forum and mailed a copy to Toukley Police Station.

Know what happened?

Besides nothing,and when he took management of Repco Gosford,the Freemasons offer him membership.

If that's what it takes to be one,I condemn the lot of you.Freemasons took my house.Senior Constable Halliday was here with that lovely Gabrielle that carried me into court,he suggested this house should burn to the ground....There's many perverts on the square as it turns out,is that what Jahbulon does,convert gentlemen to freaks....Oh,I'm sorry,did I mean Grand Architect?

Did I mean Lucifer,as Albert Pike admits?

Don't worry about it,only 32 and 33' degree masons should know that.

LULZ...... cat Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now for a song....and you know,that I know,that you knew.

Load of shit really,masonic lodges will not burn for my cars,it's not like that would'nt cause for suspicion from the constabulary in my direction.

They follow me in their un-marked cars,so I kind of infuriate them from here....

When i visit the aquatic club,it's to pay respects and denote time to a dying cat that was adopted by the mangement there.

The tortoishell cat....nothing nefarious or ill gotten going on.

I do run you around you know...makes a schizo as you affirm that I am...feel very very special.

I'm allowed hysterical drooling mindless laughter...try not to lay the boot in when you see me,ingram polished me off good,the codeine numbs it,I just act strong and brave...

nice brown cerebral drone of a drug,with prolonged erections and constipated discomfort....bastards.Need the weed to counter the crankies codeine gives you,with extra pain numbing through astral dislocation...that,I don't mind at all.Worth the lazy-face.Rather that,than opiates,Ibuprufen,diazapam....weed makes you cook to groovy music....Codeine sucks,but works.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Cat Massage/David Icke+Peggy Kane talk about Reptilian manipulation   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:42 am

I got my revenge on Cheadle.
I did'nt saboutage her car on the move to Adelaide,did'nt make her have a bad accident.
I did'nt dog her in,turn her sons minds,saboutage her furniture or electricals.
I befriended her cat.Kabookie has developed a stable psychology,dropped the arrogance and plays with other cats now.She actively seeks love and pampering,slightly drools but very engaging purrring.She will place her chin in your palm and push for effection,she also now drinks water and prefers it.She worships me as they all do,cats that is,as the re-incarnated Egyptian Deity,ermmmm,forgot my ceremonial name...the patron of felines....Bastet,erm that's it and no I did'nt google,it was telepathic.Nuts the ginger Tom,lovely cat,you can tell Peyton he's doing really well.Even has a cheeky know it all "Chesire Cat" grin.funny when you're tripping.

But no.my revenge was perfect,spiritually aligned with little imprint except on the ego vessel of the target...and that dissolves after death,leaving a husk of a light vessel.hehehehehe.....she'll make a big deal about it,my crime?...asking her to show love,to something she's supposed to love,but always knowing she can't deliver at my level....well of course,she's a reptilian,they're incapable of showing love.

Still don't believe?

Have a look at Cheadles head....snake like,isn't it?

Forget Ickes reppies are just elites,the ones possessing fraternal members in the right positions at a spiritual level,no.........the reppies that chose to incarnate as we do,have a look at them,they're all the scumbags,the violent ones,the ones who conspire and lie,most of your ice addicted criminals,all of whom look reptilian...it's right in fucking front of you....Ingrams not one,he's Teutonic Uber-mensch,spine breaking superman thug type....but I am Cat and land on my feet very well.

Have fun with the menagerie of corrupted souls incarnated in flesh that is planet Earth.

IN THE LONG RUN,IT'S NOT WORTH THE SUPER-ANNUATION...caps lock,hate this keyboard.

Oh...I forgot to mention,whilst the human race makes itself indispensible to indoor/house cats they're future is assured and secure,but come the day we develope computerized automatons with keyboards that are operated by paws and claws our usefulness becomes sperflous...obsolete,then our complete extermination is inevitable.

Yes puss,puss...the sandbox indeed causes for discomfort,I'll hop to it...for superior intelligence it certainly is lazy and needs to shit,just like us untermensch.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Iggy Pop - Fall In Love With me   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Now,discussing the $4 Million out of court settlement...it was two million for 19 years discrimination,hoaxed rape charged,sexual harassment set-ups from constable Williams of Hornsby 1993,Detectives Ann joy and david White Maitland 2002,the beatings I got that made the local paper(Oh,ask Voetterl if he worked at maitland September-October 2002,Remember me now handsome????),the occults related to maitland detectives,yes,you Do know about them,don't you Matthew....

it was two million until the Voetterl/Gunn arrest,where they now have perjured and committed contempt of court and i will add...conspiracy to that and for the way you threw me in that paddy wagon that night,the time I was naked for six hours except a dressing gown and froze...no.

What I have learned since then is far more expensive for you,but still,spare change in the governemnt coffers.

I now know how you use Avo'S AND dvo'S AS A FORM OF INDUSTRY....how you misuse the laws to generate a legal industry and gain undeserved promotions for work in the field.i know how you mis-use the parametres of the AVO laws to destroy the target and blackmail the partner into upholding these unfair restrictions designed to cause suicide to the alleged offender.

I KNOW HOW YOU USE THE LOOP-HOLES to make those lose their property.

I KNOW how you use this system to destroy other aboriginal males.

this isn't just an appeal,this isn't just an attempt to get monetary compensation,this isn't just revenge and to destroy many an officers career...but that is going to happen...unless,wait for it...

$4 million is nothing compared to using your officers in a land-mark case to change the laws and seal the loop-holes using a senate enquiry and hauling the police minister over coals,whom i have contacted and he did little,just like the Ombudsman,whom I have complained to repetitively,I will highlight their in-effectiveness and push the need for an independant body,without fraternal connections to be employed as the beaurocratic body that is the Ombudsmans Office.

The cost from this will be staggering and you will be hung out to dry for it.

Out of court settlement before the 18th of february or we got to court and then media coverage.

My Demands are as follows

1.$4 Million
2. Record wiped clean.
3.Permit and license to carry concealed fire-arm.'

You will have nothing to ever fear.

What you get.

1.a signed document to secrecy.
2.Every example of online reports,forums,complaints withdrawn and wiped from the publics view.To not seek any media coverage or attention from henceforth,to suppress and remove the writer Billy Ruben from gaining any momentum in the medias and general publics attention,he will voluntarily censor and dissuade lines of enquiry from persuing any further.
3.A rigorous schedule for proving competence to hold permit both psychologically and handling of weapon, for holder of concealed weapon to declare whereabouts and intentions when carrying.
4.You save tens of millions and preserve a respectable public image

insult me with a Fook-you and you know what to expect.

I won't get the girl in the end,that being Ann,I won't get to hold hands and kiss her neck as we walk through the overcast alleys of Europe,I won't get to see candlelight lick and caress her cheeks,but four million,I can at least...dream.

Time for song...I could make Ann a soundtrack from this forum thread.

[/center]

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Modern Lovers - The hospital   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Alice wakes
It is morning
She is yawning
As she walks about the room
Her hair falls down her breast
She is naked and it is June

Standing at the window
I wonder if she knows that I can see

Watching Alice rise year after year
Up in her palace, she's captive there

Alice's body
Is golden brown
Her hair hangs down
As she brushes it one hundred times
First she pulls her stocking on
And then the church bell chimes
Alice climbes into her uniform
The zippers on the side
It's so depressing, it's cruel

It's so depressing, it's true

Nick and I appreciate certain aspects from a similar view point...

She may have been a country girl,but she'd look great,Gothic,in black,with blood-red lipstick....but she's hot in uniform.

I played this song and this song only for two days about the time I wrote it,that was unfair of me...hope you were on holiday and to focused to notice it.
I fell for you and should'nt,alone in that factory,thinking of the only thing that made me happy,fantasies about you...so weird this situation became,poor lonely vampire,spending his days,pining over what could never be,nor ever have,fallen for a flame in the enemies camp,maybe both sides will stop firing this Christmas so we could swap boxes of chocolates for stockings and wine...maybe.

Got to be careful...with this next step.

Ann,that voice of yours,that the others have a little snigger about.Lemons to lemonade.

I had suggested a Goth approach to style,Nico,was a chantuese with my favourite band of all time,The Velvet Underground,had a deep dark germanic gutterral delivery.

Goth,the right make-up and attittude,practice a little deliberate tonal inflection,you'll be a smash-hit in the underground scene.You are with me,with or without.Chokers around your neck....grrrroooowwwwlllllll,forgo the uniform and it's S & M appeal and the little weapons that go with it,yes,I know,applied correctly,there's a fine line between pleasure and pain,that strawberry blonde redhead,that older tall chick,she knows all about it,she works with correctional services and the courts alot.Watch her,violent and perverse a little overboard that one.

Why am I so concerned with Anns style?
She's going to have a black wizard,but cutest and sweetest little vampire for a boyfriend.It'll enhance our dark romantic appeal as she walks hand in hand with me,trying to figure out how to spend this money.Hope she does'nt mind owning a bakery in vienna,Austria,we'll sell cup-cakes to the very upper echelon of the Thule Society,Mary Braun will be a customer.Baby eating satanist reformed by cup cakes and well sifted icing sugar.We can change the world,as long as you have a decent bakery,give them the sweetness that they lack in their lives...and of course,to roughly quote Johnathan Richman.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:15 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
errr,yes Mr Matthews,it did hurt,when skull met pole.

But you had a secret weapon of distraction.Send her my love and hope you enjoyed the comical moment at my expense of course.

Sturdy stuff concrete and steel.It did'nt budge at all.

Ann...

when you're the focus of soft target love-sick stalkers,use your surroundings to keep an eye about you,like when I snuck out of the barbers in Pultney St getting my court-appearance hair-cut, just to get a glimpse of those hips while you're in the charcoal chicken shop,(oh,so you're not a vegetarian too,cool!)...use the stainless steel and glass surfaces of the counter to keep an eye behind you.

The going's getting weird and indeed I'm turning pro.

Silver 4x4 Landcruiser,four people,your double was in the back again,same day,the reason I thought you were lesbian.

Real droll dress-code,jeans and grey sweater....overweight blonde girlfriend,was'nt you,looks like you but has'nt got the light that you have.She's the one that fools me.

If it is you,concretes my theory about relationships and energetic interactions,I'm a different person with Sam too.It was Tuesday afternoon.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Radio Birdman - Burn My Eye   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:33 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

But you had a secret weapon of distraction.Send her my love and hope you enjoyed the comical moment at my expense of course.

Ann...

when you're the focus of soft target love-sick stalkers,use your surroundings to keep an eye about you,like when I snuck out of the barbers in Pultney St getting my court-appearance hair-cut, just to get a glimpse of those hips while you're in the charcoal chicken shop,(oh,so you're not a vegetarian too,cool!)...use the stainless steel and glass surfaces of the counter to keep an eye behind you.

Silver 4x4 Landcruiser,four people,your double was in the back again,same day,the reason I thought you were lesbian.

Real droll dress-code,jeans and grey sweater....overweight blonde girlfriend,was'nt you,looks like you but has'nt got the light that you have.She's the one that fools me.

If it is you,concretes my theory about relationships and energetic interactions,I'm a different person with Sam too.It was Tuesday afternoon.

come to think of it,that blonde looked like Lisa Pritchard (she's a nice girl too),you guys were'nt spying non me undercover?.if that is so,look,I'm just shit stirring about blowing up Bent st,using my Vn wagon that's parked next to the gas bottles,that's why the prick put it there,he knows there's going to be trouble until I steal or get given it back.Plus the parts he damaged taking it unlawfully away from me.

There's a ditch,erm a crater at that parking lot,i can push all his cars in there and fill it,clearing the road for me to steal my wagon.I think it's a good idea cause I hate all the fuckwits who burnt my cars,scrathed the paint,they even damaged my HR Premiere,I'm pissed off Ann,real pissed off.

But nothing will happen that causes collateral damage to living things and property of others.So blowing up Bent St and giving that SBG mechanical fuckwit a nice insurance paY-OUT IS STRICTLY OFF THE CARDS,i DON'T DO THINGS WHERE PEOPLE CAN BENEfIT EITHER....caps-lock,sorry,not screaming,it's where left shift key should be.

Usually I would fuck the spying detectives around,make a threat and chew up the annual expenditure on surveillance,what are they going to see?,sexual boredom and mild drug use,married life,she's dying,I owe her.

But you can be rest assured,I do nothing,if there's problems,I manouvre the enemy to strike and hope you'll do your job.I don't instigate anything either,just reactionary.Take care.

Time for war songs...

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Mazzy Star - Halah   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Ann...

come to think of it,that blonde looked like Lisa Pritchard (she's a nice girl too),you guys were'nt spying non me undercover?.if that is so,look,I'm just shit stirring about blowing up Bent st,using my Vn wagon that's parked next to the gas bottles,that's why the prick put it there,he knows there's going to be trouble until I steal or get given it back.Plus the parts he damaged taking it unlawfully away from me.

There's a ditch,erm a crater at that parking lot,i can push all his cars in there and fill it,clearing the road for me to steal my wagon.I think it's a good idea cause I hate all the fuckwits who burnt my cars,scrathed the paint,they even damaged my HR Premiere,I'm pissed off Ann,real pissed off.

But nothing will happen that causes collateral damage to living things and property of others.So blowing up Bent St and giving that SBG mechanical fuckwit a nice insurance paY-OUT IS STRICTLY OFF THE CARDS,i DON'T DO THINGS WHERE PEOPLE CAN BENEfIT EITHER....caps-lock,sorry,not screaming,it's where left shift key should be.

Usually I would fuck the spying detectives around,make a threat and chew up the annual expenditure on surveillance,what are they going to see?,sexual boredom and mild drug use,married life,she's dying,I owe her.

But you can be rest assured,I do nothing,if there's problems,I manouvre the enemy to strike and hope you'll do your job.I don't instigate anything either,just reactionary.Take care.

Time for war songs...

when I thought I'd seen you there with another woman,ran around the corner,after checking out some properties I'm going to buy with the pay-out,one was 1.2 million with deep anchorage and river access to the sea,problem was,it's Old bar,i want Forster Keys or Heights and a few cheap arsed rentals,about four,and a small business or two,like the french Bakery and staff at Pultney,buy that and raise the pay cheques to keep the staff,
just ideas for now....hehehehehe.

I was prepared for a scathing rebuttal of any advance I make,well thought so,but could'nt help running around the corner choked up in tears,seeing you in love with another...thought i was a big boy when it came to that,veteran with loves knock-backs,Kyrily Dunstan cured that long ago...then you come along.

Well I think I see another side
Maybe just another light that shines
And I look over now through the door
And I still belong to no one else
Maybe I hold you to blame for all the reasons that you left.
And close my eyes till I see your surprise
And youre leaving before my time.
Baby wont you change your mind?
Surely dont stay long Im missing you now.
Its like I told you Im over you somehow
Before I close the door
I need to hear you say goodbye.
I guess that hasnt changed someone
Maybe nobody else could understand
I guess that you believe you are a woman
And that I am someone elses man

But just before I see that you leave
I want you to hold on to things that you said
Baby I wish I were dead.
Before I close the door
I need to hear you say goodbye
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Heavens To Betsys - Monsters Are Real   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:33 am

I'm warning you,don't follow me when I have my son.

I SHOULD SAY THANKYOU...you just proved you're following me around.He wondered why" I go psycho on cops arses" a quote of his until you broke this family up.I've repaIRED IT WITHOUT RESORTING TO YOU AS A TOPIC OF CONVERSATION.Capslock I hate.

You won't breaK me,I've had much better and prepared outfits than you.Black cars and choppers,UFO's and the agents that pursue "them",every technological ensnarement and surveillance thrown at me.The only thing I have'nt seen is military,except in pursuit of "them".I was on John Howards persons of interest list.

When I'm with the kids,fuck off,you've done enough and had you done something years ago with the occults that your detectives are related too,I would'nt have stayed in that room for seven years,battling demons and some of my own...and then waking up one day,to find my daughter eight years old before I even realized...don't you think i've lost enough?.

NO!!!!!!

Then good,when you get sucked in to playing my game,this is how it works,you go against my free-will to become involved with me,you throw every convention out the window,all the rule books and do the lowest dirtiest tricks to be rid of me.

When I'm still standing at the end of it...then I call your turn.

That's what I've been begging you do,so I can wipe one or two of you out,when I fore-warned you,before it begins,like I did to Ingram that night in 2010 with Weekes,The Black Sun....

Weekes lost first and did'nt even notice.

NOW I legally lose my daughter through a magistrate who lost his daughter from a drunken driver and Ingram smirks and plays "you're a good dad Jason",smirking as he admires his daughter from the computer screen...

I'm feeding on the soul light of a young enemy,when i'm ready to make a monster...at the moment,he's reviltalizing me,looking young again,an un-willing converted vampire, you made me into this.

do the math.

Monster are real...cause you make them,turn them lose on others to get that promotion and that broken unit in gaol while you design even tighter laws.

Not every day one of your broken machines,learn your tricks,your mysteries and turn them back on you.

That's why i take great pleasure in this,you were warned.

Monster ...are ...real.

Pity the lyrics don't suit,it's about rapist,you know,what you boys do to female officers at Christmas Parties and AGM's back in the mid-90's.See you around,I'm sure of that persistant level of stupidity'

AND WHEN IT HAPPENS,DON'T COME CRYING AND IF YOU PULL THAT GUN OUT,USE IT ON YOURSELF....some of you i'm sure feel that way already.

YOU ARE TO BLAME FOR ALL THIS.

not me...this is on you.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Ann...

Time for war songs...

when I thought I'd seen you there with another woman,ran around the corner,after checking out some properties I'm going to buy with the pay-out,one was 1.2 million with deep anchorage and river access to the sea,problem was,it's Old bar,i want Forster Keys or Heights and a few cheap arsed rentals,about four,and a small business or two,like the french Bakery and staff at Pultney,buy that and raise the pay cheques to keep the staff,
just ideas for now....hehehehehe.

I was prepared for a scathing rebuttal of any advance I make,well thought so,but could'nt help running around the corner choked up in tears,seeing you in love with another...thought i was a big boy when it came to that,veteran with loves knock-backs,Kyrily Dunstan cured that long ago...then you come along.

Well I think I see another side
Maybe just another light that shines
And I look over now through the door
And I still belong to no one else
Maybe I hold you to blame for all the reasons that you left.
And close my eyes till I see your surprise
And youre leaving before my time.
Before I close the door
I need to hear you say goodbye.
I guess that hasnt changed someone
Maybe nobody else could understand
I guess that you believe you are a woman
And that I am someone elses man

But just before I see that you leave
I want you to hold on to things that you said
Baby I wish I were dead.
Before I close the door
I need to hear you say goodbye

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:07 am

...Do you know how much self disgust I feel,when i write stuff like that in quote?.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH i CHOKE ON MY OWN BILE WHEN I'M LIKE THAT...AND I MEAN LITERALLY...fuck this capslock.I puke,get dizzy,nearly go kundalini,the aura just explodes and self destructs...you in fact hate yourself,when you hate.

It hurts.More than you'll ever know.

Know why i hate Ingram,it's not the fact he bulged two disc in my back.it's the way he did it.I did'nt flex my muscles,did'nt resist,he breathes in,bulges his chest and grips,"You are resisting arrest!",he starts kneeing me,then I can feel the momentum as the officers have pre-meditated smashing me face first in the wall.

They thought of doing that before they even got there.

Him,Weekes,Mitchell and Blink.

They faked a scenario and I was staring Sam in the eyes,thinking what are you doing and she had this dead look to herself.

I get so mad I want to rip his eyes out with my teeth or nails,not honour him with a punch that will bounce of thAT BALD NOGGIN.

It was the pause and the breathe before the announcement,you could see he rehearsed his moves,the bastard.

Hate the deceitful lying bastard.Get me back at the cells and play family memories on the computer,the two edge sword,one to annoy the fuck out of what you're loosing and a little reverse psychology,look Jase,I'm human too,enjoy your short stay in gaol,it'll do you good,when you get out,we're all mates,cause we're dads,fuck that.

Sorry to those who read that shit and see this curse on his daughter,I did'nt edit it,cause i want a reminder when I need to pull myself into line,despite the injustices metered out to me.Pricks...

It's what happened to Busteeds daughter that still bothers me,the satanist daughter,me being ripped from mine not just by occultys,but now the cops.

Sam and my dfaughter went in to annull the thing,they put it on me the police,not Sam and they can't even have it annulled when there is no threat to the kids or Sam.

The AVO was put on me cause I abused the police,not my family,nor was i violent to them and that's what people are forgetting.I should not have been arrested,charged,gaoled,injured,fined and humiliated and made poor and lost two cars in the event.

They the police,perjured and lied through every statement and made charges up from thin air.

If they can do this to you or me we have a fascist state,simple as that.

Billy Ruben wrote:
[center]I'm warning you,don't follow me when I have my son.

I SHOULD SAY THANKYOU...you just proved you're following me around.He wondered why" I go psycho on cops arses" a quote of his until you broke this family up.I've repaIRED IT WITHOUT RESORTING TO YOU AS A TOPIC OF CONVERSATION.Capslock I hate.

You won't breaK me,I've had much better and prepared outfits than you.Black cars and choppers,UFO's and the agents that pursue "them",every technological ensnarement and surveillance thrown at me.The only thing I have'nt seen is military,except in pursuit of "them".I was on John Howards persons of interest list.

When I'm with the kids,fuck off,you've done enough and had you done something years ago with the occults that your detectives are related too,I would'nt have stayed in that room for seven years,battling demons and some of my own...and then waking up one day,to find my daughter eight years old before I even realized...don't you think i've lost enough?.

NO!!!!!!

Then good,when you get sucked in to playing my game,this is how it works,you go against my free-will to become involved with me,you throw every convention out the window,all the rule books and do the lowest dirtiest tricks to be rid of me.

When I'm still standing at the end of it...then I call your turn.

That's what I've been begging you do,so I can wipe one or two of you out,when I fore-warned you,before it begins,like I did to Ingram that night in 2010 with Weekes,The Black Sun....

Weekes lost first and did'nt even notice.

NOW I legally lose my daughter through a magistrate who lost his daughter from a drunken driver and Ingram smirks and plays "you're a good dad Jason",smirking as he admires his daughter from the computer screen...

I'm feeding on the soul light of a young enemy,when i'm ready to make a monster...at the moment,he's reviltalizing me,looking young again,an un-willing converted vampire, you made me into this.

do the math.

Monster are real...cause you make them,turn them lose on others to get that promotion and that broken unit in gaol while you design even tighter laws.

Not every day one of your broken machines,learn your tricks,your mysteries and turn them back on you.

That's why i take great pleasure in this,you were warned.

Monster ...are ...real.

Pity the lyrics don't suit,it's about rapist,you know,what you boys do to female officers at Christmas Parties and AGM's back in the mid-90's.See you around,I'm sure of that persistant level of stupidity'

AND WHEN IT HAPPENS,DON'T COME CRYING AND IF YOU PULL THAT GUN OUT,USE IT ON YOURSELF....some of you i'm sure feel that way already.

YOU ARE TO BLAME FOR ALL THIS.

not me...this is on you.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 am

...and you know,for someone that hates police so much,why have'nt I damaged my own childrens image of you,made them into little victims like me,like the other parents do in Taree,others,who have a history of rebellion,but in most cases,stupidity?.My children are taught to respect all people,including police,my kids will never be trouble or cause you any cause for alarm on the streets.They won't particpate in crimes,nor will they be taught them by their parents and deployed to carry out such deeds,as i found was the shocking truth amongst other families in this town.My kids won't even think criminally,if they don't have something,they save,or loan me money and earn interest,five or ten dollars for a week loan,seems to work,usuary,jews have been profiting for six millenia doing shit like that.Say one small Easter egg cost 20 cents,they sell it too me when I have the munchies for a dollar,they're very smart,my kids.And this Jewish usuary state of being just comes natural too them,with a demand for high interest on repayment.

I don't poison souls and tell lies and big stories,when I'm wrong,it's usually bad info,or most likely,mis-info...but why,when I avoid everyone?.Why do they come to me with their shit.Did'nt want to know them or their small town politics.Why the effort to mislead Sam,the populace and the police,a woman as it turns out,was vitamin starved,causing like a mania or soft form of induced schizophrenia,as she has a condition,that they can;t identify the cause for her inability to absorb vitamins,B12 mainly and is slowly starving to death,loosing weight is not responding to treatment and has three years to live.

A former ally,that served her purpose and when she needs amendments and accepts what made her angry and scorned,was a lie,a lie that voetterl used to his advantage to nail me.A dying woman now needs help and you refused her,by increasing obstacles in her and my path.THE POOR GIRL CONGRATULATED ME ON A RELATIONSHIP I DON'T HAVE...or ever will.Even thought i had a few lovers.A police officers mother pursued me while I've been seperated for fucks sake...and no,I was a gentlemen and did'nt enquire whom she was a mother too.I waS A GENTLEMAN wether I knew it was a set-up or not.Tracey is her name.Even told her I was not emotionally ready for anything.I was a depressed near suicidal nihilistic dysfunction.I did get a hug and a kiss and spin her very small frame around once,that's it...and she genuinely smiled.Great hips,small tiny frame good woman.Would've made a good friend,even just a tea and chat kind of friend,to married sort of thing.Decent woman.

YES,CLOSE,BUT NO DOUGH-NUT OFFICER,on induced suicide,but you certainly Clockworked my Orange.

I am an innocent man,the problem is,when you can't contain it as a private joke anymore amongst yourselves (I'm sure a few decent officers are disgusted with your methods,although privately) and the evidence is outweighing any contrived shit of a perjured statement you puked in court,I can have your careers and hopefully the laws changed and tightened to prevent this mis-use again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next