Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Rocket From The Tombs - Final Solution   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

You know these occults rape children,but you just allow it,like many other crimes and collect easy stripes on the victims futures,you make me sick,want to vomit when I see you.

I have so much to discuss with you cops after spending a month collecting statements about the forster care industry,child molestation and you're own failures.

I'm very aware of Gregg A,who ataught nine year olds to give oral sex and both have difficulties with defecation due to anal trauma and damage...

I also took note how you ignored an AVO from a real dangerous character and the discriminate way you treated me...really,just put the gun to the side of your heads and pull the fucking trigger,be ashamed,very ashamed.

I'm going to show you for the worms that you are...even I'm sickened.

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:22 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Spose you pigs know that your stooge Samantha is dying,with less than three years to live...

Now you know.

I suggest when I come into curse you and the Police Station this week,that you have the heavily pregnant Cadman out of the office...

Have Voetterl and Ingram in her place.

THAT IS YOUR OFFERING TO ME...The hate energy I'm going to give you will still-born it.

Your time for cash settlements without the need for casualties to display my majesty is fast coming to close,that small window of opportunity that I grant you.

You will learn to serve me well,on the other side,those lucky enough.For those unlucky,dispersement...

Tell you a story about a very bad father,named Colin Packer...and the miscarriages and still-borns they had after I declared them unfit to be parents,to the highest of realms....Off to hospital to get some drugs.

Whilst I was there today at Manning Base Hospital,a couple of cops come in,investigating a traffic accident.....ask the female about the guy in the red shirt.

Going to borrow a holster and divise the quickest way of obtaining a fire-arm,in many positions and angles,until perfected.....she was alright until she realised.Not all the girls are safe,but most.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: joy division - the sound of music   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:20 am

Looking forward to $4,000,000....

Don't think I'm not watched over,when you colluded with Samantha,to set me up and kill me off in gaol,I got 5 days segregation in the clinic,then when we hit PR/LA,there was three lock-downs in a row....who'd you think they're looking after.

You failed...and every cop involved,except Ann and Paine/Hilne...I hold for attempt murder.

Your premeditated plans are in the ether and I will appoint the appropiate demons for the corrections that you so sorely need.

Pay-up and I reverse the situation or ask Sam what it means when I play this track....

Love and Light,makes you feel higher....

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Joy Division - Day Of The Lords   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:57 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ok Cunts,here's the deal.

Not only am I getting paid off,you're going to overlook Samantha,she goes to prison,then so does Constable Jeremy Gunn...no,I don't recognise the stripe he got for setting me up and perjuring under oathe as he shook like a baby.

You Voetterl,was behind that.

Wilkinson goes down,then so does Gunn.I will accept her in a bracelet.

Fuck with me on this greaseball wog cunt...and I'll see you XXXX personally.

Watch over your wife,she's going to get sick.She met me.I invoke,universal balance,with your pain.

Matthew Voetterl...remember the time I came to report and you were there cross armed and tried intimidating me,by laughing,fakely of course....

You were a deep-shit maroon of a moron in colour.

It fed me well and I raised from yellow to light blue in an instant.

No,not the second time when yoiu tried to use Ann to get me onsde.Did'nt work,I just wanted Ann to see what contempt you have for women thinking you can bend them anytime to your will,such is the manipulative shitbag that you really are.I know you bastards read this....enjoy.

It was exquisite the taste of your soul,you'd make a fine battery indeed.That's your future.If I had conspired with my occult group,instead of full-time resistance...you'd last a few days to a few weeks.

A little question,like I do for most masonic moronic foot soldiers like yourself.
The third blue degree,when they pull the skull and bones cloak over you,did you feel its presence ?

Battery.

Lyrics
This is the room, the start of it all,
No portrait so fine, only sheets on the wall,
I've seen the nights, filled with bloodsport and pain,
And the bodies obtained, the bodies obtained.

Where will it end? where will it end?

These are your friends from childhood, through youth,
Who goaded you on, demanded more proof,
Withdrawal is hard, it can do you right in,
So distorted and thin, distorted and thin.

This is the car at the edge of the road,
There's nothing disturbed, all the windows are closed,
I guess you were right, when we talked in the heat,
There's no room for the weak, no room for the weak,

This is the room, the start of it all,
Through childhood, thorugh youth, I remember it all,
Oh, I've seen the nights filled with bloodsport and pain.
And the bodies obtained, the bodies obtained, the bodies obtained.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: JOY DIVISION - Love Will Tear Us Apart    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:14 am

...I'm sorry for what's happening to you Samantha.

When routine bites hard,
And ambitions are low,
And resentment rides high,
But emotions won't grow,
And we're changing our ways,
Taking different roads.

Then love, love will tear us apart again.
Love, love will tear us apart again.

Why is the bedroom so cold?
You've turned away on your side.
Is my timing that flawed?
Our respect runs so dry.
Yet there's still this appeal
That we've kept through our lives.

But love, love will tear us apart again.

You cry out in your sleep,
All my failings exposed.
And there's a taste in my mouth,
As desperation takes hold.
Just that something so good
Just can't function no more.

But love, love will tear us apart again.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:43 am

I'll tell you something,why they prefer the females,it's something to do with the delta energy from the shape of the cervix and ovaries,infused with emotions,that females are so much more adept at expressing,despite the dumbing down and slight androgyn leanings of certain sub-cultures,this powerful vortex of light,coupled with the fact,the feamales vagina is really a dimensional doorway to the spirit world,making them naturally good psychics if they ever get over themselves,most guys wank out at the first two chakras of Kundalini,losers....

I insulted Braun,Mary Braun,not Steven Busteed,the occult group at her disposal,went for Samantha primarily,until breaking point,then I stepped in,realizing her claims were true,some witch cult at first.

The other battery,is Steven Busteeds sister,only Samantha met her as I was indispensed in the mental ward of Maitland Hospital.She confirmed all symptoms and same afflictions,but the poor thing being so messed up,did'nt realise her own sister was in on it.Mary was there to gloat,but Samantha saw through it.And did'nt buy it.It would be nice to know she has'nt committed suicide by now.

Yeah,it would be appreciated.

Busteeds sister that is,what happens to Braun is her fate,for destroying needlessly for having her pride hurt by exposure to truth.Life isn't about control and manipulating peoples natural course in kharma and developement.But above all,their path to God,the highest crime in Masonary and spirituality to breach.

Manly P Hall,Questions and Answers,essential to any decent aspiring Mason.Many solutions for the modern mystic.The best is conception of high souled babies and therefore better versions of humankind.Dione Fortune confirms this as well,from memory,Torkam Saraydarian.

[

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:15 pm

Oh Great,
all this huff puff and threats of or to police that I'll never execute.I'm just over the hill about being pushed over the edge,set-up ,locked-up,humiliated naked for six hours,but just with my dressing gown,cold hamburgers,I was scared to eat.Kneed in a hoaxed scaenario of resist arrest by Jeff Ingram,bulging two disc,,Paraded humiliated in front of everyone at the Taree Courthouse in cuffs,Set up with Barry out of context with registrar Anna Skene....purposely arrested at certain times,so I could'nt see court or paperwork,first in last served.....

Now Sam is terminal...Which I will not really take the blame,it was'nt me that weasled into her life with tentacles.I seen an entity,an outline of a human figure,feeding off my son whilst sick,in between visiting your lock-ups...and banished it,with warning,come back...hard to balance it when it's your own.So I stayed cool...

But let her go,..super vitamins,injections,spirilina I suspect,super foods,she won't like...she always had a thing for vinegar....Obsessively so,coupled with salt.Leached ...Poor thing.

What was achieved ?

Hmmm,break up of a decent family,true,I said the truth in a way that people hate you for yeah,frustration,now,I get the shame and guilt of not being able to help,having a three year restraining order and she has to repair all the propaganda of a scorned wife.
And nothing to be scorned about,until Voetterl worked on her psycholog.

My fight was over with Sam,my one with the cops began and they justifed putting me on an AVo with severe restriction,cause Sam told me,it was alright,it was'nt her but the cops,then they set me up as I slept.Sam was in on it,it snowballed from there.

Oh yes,their financial disintegration,

Humiliation,family ties severed,brilliant.....and the hugest fuck you to me,in the form of a conspiracy to silence me

But I have learned to say it a bit nicely.Post traumatic stress sysndrome from former police problems and discrimination..

Simple.

Bastards.

Bastards pay Up for Billys Broken wits......

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:25 am

It was a life of psychotic torment...for me.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:40 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Oh,
Sam don't suit your purposes now.
She's got three years to live.
She helped you fuck me over,but when she needs help,you can't give her a little slack?

I'll help her

What I mean by help her, not just the normal aspects of a relationship,but I'll share my light with her,to keep her healthy....like I used too.

She pushed me away for two years....now she remembers.

When we first met she got sick twice a month.Then she stabilized and remained good for years.I've seen non-operable cancers dissapate in front of a camera,with ultra sounds monitoring the progress of the Chinese faith healers.

My form of psychic cursing/attack is also Chinese....did'nt know that,did you boys and girls.

I'll take the healers path....but for those who conspired,you get the fall-out and dross of bad wizardry....like you deserve.

cat Twisted Evil Razz pig

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:08 pm

So,in 24 hours,Taree Police,showing their compassionate aspects once again.One,not helping a dying woman,who was once an ally against me,but obslete now.Plan deeply,a plot to unleash harsh penalties in defects and fines on me,but fucked it up.

I knew it was coming,that's why I hasslled Joel for permission to change them to 15 inch chaser rims and 205 tryes.Despite the lies of the seargent....the speedo is dead on.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Oh,
Sam don't suit your purposes now.
She's got three years to live.
She helped you fuck me over,but when she needs help,you can't give her a little slack?

I'll help her

What I mean by help her, not just the normal aspects of a relationship,but I'll share my light with her,to keep her healthy....like I used too.

She pushed me away for two years....now she remembers.

When we first met she got sick twice a month.Then she stabilized and remained good for years.I've seen non-operable cancers dissapate in front of a camera,with ultra sounds monitoring the progress of the Chinese faith healers.

My form of psychic cursing/attack is also Chinese....did'nt know that,did you boys and girls.

I'll take the healers path....but for those who conspired,you get the fall-out and dross of bad wizardry....like you deserve.

cat Twisted Evil Razz pig

Billy Ruben wrote:
give you a hard-on the effort you went to,but failed to hit me with defects on that wagon,don't like the privilige I got...don't worry me,you just bankrupt the kid,but the effort you went to get me,lining up the shifts of those two cops who now regrettabley and unknowingly let me off the last two times,three words,suck my cock....you always play rough,when miffed.

The HR comes out now,good luck,nailing that one.I was hassling for weeks to change those wheels and tyres to standard.But he loved them.And it's allowed.Standard height suspension.
So,after all that effort,your target was completed secondary,you were pretty unfair with the exhaust,tyres,yes,but battery clamp,when you can see that just needs a re-tighten,pathetic and unneccessary fund raising.Being observant and pointing it out and giving a mechanically minded kid a break to fix it,might have gained you more acceptance,amongst them,since you want to counter the supposed propaganda onslaught done by myself.

No,you just verify my apparent paranoid ramblings...and make others as wide-eyed and suspicious as me.Well done for team Jason... cat cat cat cat

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Jesus and Mary Chain - Crackin' Up   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:14 am

Hmmmm,a little sheepish at best.
I think I abused Ann slightly,was a little miffed..Did'nt realise it at first and still not convinced that it was her.But if she owns a little dark electric blue bubble of a car...then I might have to apologise.Taking a right hand out of Beeton in the V8 wagon,I noticed a woman taking very cautious looks,that become stares from her...and I got angry with her.

She was'nt watching the road,travelled 120-150 metres at 6o kms,10 to fast,staring me down,to see if I was going to jump in front of her.I was'nt,but was slowly merging over,ready to jump in behind her,could've floored the pedal and blown her away,but it would've resulted in fish-tailing and for the other driver to modify their speed and make them apprehensive for more manouvres for their own safety.

Sorry babe,not my style.Fast Freeway driving,race over 150-300 kms as a form of endurance,the best run,3am,leave Port Macquarie and made Maitland in an hour 19 minutes...yeah,I passed a highway patrol at Taree,but they were busy booking some other transgressor as the old HR flew buy at 140 mph/240 kph,6,000-6,5000 RPM,without overheating or a drop in oil pressure,back in 2002...perfect she used to be
...the secret,stroking and balancing every reciprocating part,torque curving the gearbox and a modified fuel tank.

The RTA lowered the old Pacific HWY down to 50 kph,must say,agree with it.It's a 2-3 km stretch that even I was unaware it happened.A highway patrol cop pulling everyone over frantically for RBT's last night pointed it out.He was an alright fellow for a ginger....not a cockhead lying coward like Jeffries.But anyway,the main road of Taree has many points were U-turns are possible and many drivers use the intersections for that and cause accidents,as some don't have run-off lanes.

It's just a shame,not to see her for a month and to abuse her,raising the voice,"Watch the road and not me you fuckwit !",then half an hour later,remembered that pixie little nose she has....so sad was I.Shame really,I like her,was in really good form this week,started to like myself again and being single,started to actually look for some serious sex and a very repentive Sam,gave me what I've been looking for for 22 years
being stuck-up and unhappy with oneself and now she finally gets it,life is short,enjoy some of it,if you can.And the cops made it into what she loves most,forbidden love and deviousness to go about it.Spose I should be thankful....but don't hold your breath.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 am

...You can stop waiting for that big event to happen where I need your services,sort of a home invasion,three men,with bats and other weapons,came to take me out on the account of lies given by one of the sons,kicked the door in,screaming their heads off...I kept a cool head and talked my way around it...when the fools could've lost their businesses and house...or I'd be dead or badly beaten.

I did'nt ask for your help,there was six month gaol sentances for each,for what they did threaten and caused malicious damage to property,there was a female witness with me,who was visibley shaken and feared for her life....

Just thought you should know....and yes,you'd nail the bastards.

It's funny how people will act instead of think first,they could've killed me for a lie,a ficticios event...a non event.

What people would do to be yahoo heroes,redneck wanks,really...

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
...You can stop waiting for that big event to happen where I need your services,sort of a home invasion,three men,with bats and other weapons,came to take me out on the account of lies given by one of the sons,kicked the door in,screaming their heads off...I kept a cool head and talked my way around it...when the fools could've lost their businesses and house...or I'd be dead or badly beaten.

I did'nt ask for your help,there was six month gaol sentances for each,for what they did threaten and caused malicious damage to property,there was a female witness with me,who was visibley shaken and feared for her life....

Just thought you should know....and yes,you'd nail the bastards.

It's funny how people will act instead of think first,they could've killed me for a lie,a ficticios event...a non event.

What people would do to be yahoo heroes,redneck wanks,really...

Like,it does'nt worry me,you see,the son involved insulted some koorie chick and she smashed a window in the car,my lady friend is white,but friends with that woman and the aboriginal community.

Like I'm worried.

What they did to her and the shape she's in....I don't have to say a word for it to happen.

I never ever start it....nor do I really have to finish it,but I'm always the target,I should be flattered,but anyone else,could've got in a real bad way,they were cowards of the highest order.I got respect and keep face...they lost and I don't contribute to any fall-out,not a word....but I can see all and everything

and for once,you were'nt involved.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 Innocentcat

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:04 am

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 Funnypicturescatsinnoce

I mean,you would've been more professional and not come around with bats,screamed out your name and gave the game away before it happened....No,you'd be stealthy,lure me out and without the light adjustment to the eyes,whack me good.

And i'd be fucked,without witness and you walk off,rather satisfied about it.

But you can't gloat about it like these town yahoos.

I'm not silly...

Ibet you when he got home with his father,he got a clip over the ear and cried his eyes out.

Big and tough asround daddies reputation,kid did'nt count on that his old man and me were mates from before..stupid really..

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Venom P Stinger is a social cannabalistic vampire that wanders the alleys and mean streets of Melbourne.

And yeah,I'm quite well known to the band,even had Dugalds brother on my threads...

"He's got his strange ideas,
That he keeps to himself,
Will not be overcome,
It's in hios eyes you can tell,
Creeps about salivating,
waiting for the careless,
overwealming appetite that always leaves a mess..."

If a cops body turns up,missing his blood,adrenals,pineal glands and hypothallamus...I might be knowledgable on the subject.

Adrenalchrome is the best high I ever had....You rhesus factor negative types are a delicacy to me....Ingrams blonde and blue-eyed....and smells to me,a B- negative bloodtype.Delicious...

...The liquid LSD was floating around Newcastle in the late 90's.It was a clear amber liquid,two drops on a Vitamin C tablet,I seen them prepared from the vial and chilled.It was taken from an Airforce Inventory from the United States,a state in the Northwest,probably where experiments have been tested on the local populatiion in the 60's to 70's,it was from a BZ bomb,that explodes over a frontline,city or place of strategy and renders the inhabitants incompetant through intoxication of a pure and strong hallucinogenic,smuggled to Australia,sold at Byron Bay to a Melchizadek priest who distributed it.

My last and eight trip/journey had what appeared to be spoilage in the amber liquid.,a slight milky swirl with dark little dots settling close to the surface of the tablet,or the bottom of the trip.

The childrens laughs broke me into a moment of madness,going outside,to sit under the plum-tree in that East Maitland street of no hopes or dreams.I hallucinated that the kids were screaming and chain-saws cutting my arm off,when I sat under the tree and the sunlight,broke down into black and white chequer squares,the same on a chess-board or a Masonic temples floor,swirling into a golden letter G...I looked down,at white claw-like hands,my consciousness floating above me,looking at white skinned,red eyed,reptile bat creature with wings...I felt the soul of a slain man,sacrificed for that trip after that...still do,like I absorbed his knowledge.

A few months later,the occultist arrived...they admitted they're possessed by an alien consciousness to this plane of existance and influence and they must do what they must do....I do not doubt an alien viral type consciousness has'nt found Earth,to be a bounty,of possessible vessels,willing to give up their own sovereignty for a bum trip on drugs or flesh...

That's who and what I police...and you have'nt been very helpful,try my shoes for a week and see what I see,without going mad,troppo insane.

Uploaded on Feb 1, 2012

AH POOK IS HERE - This 1994 stop-frame interpretation of recordings by the late William S. Burroughs, was crafted around a selection of tracks from the album "Dead City Radio" produced by Hal Willner & Nelson Lyon - and featuring music by John Cale.

AH POOK received Ten international film awards, was archived in the Goethe institute, and was part of the Burroughs retrospective PORTS OF ENTRY. AH POOK was also voted 'BEST OF THE BEST' at the 2010 Stuttgart International Trickfilm festival.

The Guardian review:
"Phillip Hunt's gorgeous, grisly animation mates William Burroughs's gravelly narration of Ah Pook The Destroyer's death-dealing parable with music by John Cale at his creepiest. Hunt's deliberate and disgusting illustrations of Burrough's monsters of the mind are a revelation; delicately articulated puppets riddled with revolting detail. Turn down the lights, get out the headphones, and give yourself over to The Master's ghastly visions and sonorous warnings ("The world cannot be controlled, except by accident") for six gut-churning minutes."
-Kate Stables / The Guardian

Director Philip Hunt
Producer Eddel Beck
Music Hal Wilner & John Cale
Produced at the Filmakademie Baden-Wuerttemberg
Distributor BFI & The British Council

PS (still reading? eh?)

You might like the following story ( spoiler alert!):
The final scene of the film is an unbroken take wherein Pook puts the gun in his mouth and we pull back until we hear a gunshot and see a red flash, cutting back into the stars... and the spirit of Pook intoning 'falling in Love again' among the Heavens...
The original intention was to pull the camera all the way back a good respectful distance and show Pook's body flinch backward etc.. But we had a small problem while shooting. Now, back in the day ('94) we did this part on film and in-camera without video assist etc. and the entire sequence was one continuous camera track made frame by frame ...all adjusted incrementally by hand.
When we were nearing the end of the shot we realised the focus had messed up & we were shooting blur. We had no way of knowing how long we had been shooting blur either.. The simple shot had taken us all day to shoot due to the awkward nature of the set up and we despondently wrapped for the day and sent the film off for processing ( a 2 day turnaround due to the location we shot in at that time). Now, the films audio was pre edited, the master mix already had the gunshot set as part of the audio track. So, after 2 days we got the processed rushes back & synched them up to the audio and played out to see how much of the animation had been captured before the accidental focus pull screwed it all up...
By some bizarre co-incidence.. The moment of blur synched up EXACTLY with the gunshot.. And so that's how we left it.
Still freaks me out even now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next