Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Billy Rubens Circle Jerk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk

Conspiracies,whistle-blowers, dissidents,social lepers all welcome...except spammers and mindless trolls

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Lou Reed - The Kids   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:50 am

sunny Idea 

I know,with the available tools before me like a computer and internet,form the MidNorth Coast Neglected Spouses Club,available to married couples that have a medically or mentally unfit spouse not able to be a husband or wife for those more base and animalistic urges the humanoid model has with all it's glandular stimulations of a synthetic nirvana,
only kundalinic orgasms give,at the risk of light itself...careful,90% of the time it's why people come back (reincarnate by choice),the other 10% are for power and are the true threat.

I ran it by Samantha and avoided Voetterl locking me up for being honest and not a bastard and behind her back.

Seems being honest cost me dearly.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't hey.

Maybe that can be your excuse.

*EDIT*

It's not a good idea...that internet club.

Not many 40 year olds...mostly seniors and above.And forgot crimes of passion and heart,from unrequited love,you'll have psychopaths,hobbling and paralyzing the opposition to get into Betty Blue's panties.

Manufacture the incident,saboutaging the car,making vegetables dribbling in wheelchairs...

No,I understand human evil,I had a young woman screw me one minute and wake up being strangled the next,she wanted me to die for her love and commit suicide.She broke up my parents,stole money,caused fights with my brothers,ran off with my step uncle...thank God,I told him just bang her cause you're lonely but don't have her in the family,two emotional traumatised children later...anyway.

She kicked Pudden Cat,I was going to choke her,the family held me back,I threw her out finally and the poor broken up fucked up family imploded,there was much rejoicing.

But she kicked Pudden Cat.....

I......  

she used to put cigarettes out on her arm and say she was hijacked by men to rape her...she was really screwed up.

She really destroyed all before her.

I thought she would be good fun cause she was this pommy chick who dug me from school.

But I liked that Jackie Kennedy lookalike,Miss Dunstan.

She was bewitchingly beautiful.I was too moody,not her type,surfer culture.

Welfare mothers of Wyong,dirty fun.

Before the speed fucked them all up thumbsdown   ...just pothead mothers needing some fun.

This is a song for Jane,who was mental and Munch-hausen by Proxy destructive and for all the Wyong mothers,who destroyed themselves on speed and ruined what was once a pretty cool...thing going.

It's like the Bronx and just can't subject children to be like that,shameful copies of ourselves.

Back to top Go down
https://jerkoff.forumotion.com
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: THE SELECTER - THREE MINUTE HERO /Daria - Various Quotes   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:37 am

EDIT: I'm quite insane and do realize the trauma done by you,I'm just not CRAZY to pick a fight with someone with an approved array of weapons,like a 9mm automatic,tazer,chemical sprays and good old fashioned batten....

with the dogs,sharp teeth and riot squad armour....yes,I limp if try to run...so lame,no gun,doggy,riot gear...no hope.

So don't get excited.

I'll go back now,to thinking of that French maid lingerie and my niece popped in there and have to deal with more guilt.

She was a real cutie at 17,so plain and punk at the same time,Daria-ish cool,quiet,silently passionate.

three minute heroes the guys.

Lovely girl that one though.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Spiderbait - Monty    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:12 am

...You know,it's a nice morning,bit crisp before the heat sets in.Thursday morning,pension day,you're happy.No running out of cigarettes,you're stoned high as a kite,the council funds are being spent re-turfing or top-soiling the croquet court,hmmm,must be favoured by the Rotary Club Boys,it's well maintained.There's tonnes of top soil around,but the wheel barrow is flat.
Borrow a couple of buckets for summers garden.

You hear a beep and this silver Camry pulls up,two sets of hands waving frantically or friendly,it's an unmarked car,detectives car.WTF Suspect  why the greeting with cheer and warmth ?.

Boys,Jeez,it's Florence St,as bad as Boyce St,you trying to make me look bad,people will talk.You trying to set me up ?

Without thinking,I waved back,all air-headed and Cloud-9 like,I don't know what I was thinking,except for all the sprites on the soil,little fairies
everywhere,It was HXXXXX,my space girlfriend,my alien lover,that's right and how I thought my niece reminded me of her.

Well,I did watch her from day one for that reason...No,Peyton is just Peyton,sweet and beautiful to me,probably the opposite now after her father and I stuffed her up.Those drug dealers better have looked after her,if they screwed her over,I'll screw them.

So,serenity is interrupted,I'm thinking of my niece,alien girlfriend and hopefully,to bump into French Girl at the roundabout....

You fooking pricks...that's why you were there.

C*nts,leave me alone and find someone else to ruin their fun for.

mind you're fooking business.

You bastards. Just one girl,please,I want it secret if I pull it off.It's a small town,everyone knows everything,except me,who's on the outer,with everybody.And they play their stupid little games and end up here.

I was hoping those cops waved,cause I solved an unknown crime,in Queensland from Coreys DNA,like a rape murder or something like that.
He's a bit like that innit ?

It's why I wrote the story, Misha Masonic Spy cat

I know,you hate me and all,but you just never know eh ?

Oh,could you just f#ck off...with the French Girl.I might lay the redhead so she'll tell her friends,"There's this guy who'll do...".Not Happy,29th is nearly here,I can finally surface and dodge your thug beatings and get in trouble with women again,without your hoaxed rapes and sexual assaults.

It's been more than a decade thanks to you and your games.

Once you're set up,it changes you.And rape is not a small trivial crime,it's worse than murder.

Now you know why I get so excited by the littlest things about women,
because I miss them so much.In my mind,they just become another tool for others to play against me,but I refrained from targeting them like most serial killers would,you know,with all the raping and screaming,stabbing flesh with knives...because Mummy didn't breastfeed me and was a bottle baby,feeling un-nurtured and unloved,such are the things that spring from the traumatised victims mind.

This is Monty,by Spiderbait.

It's my song I use to get into psychic Attack mode,even has Native American Death Chants from 1:40 to 1:50 in the song.

Stay away from French Girl or...bad things will happen.

I've got a toy that'll cut right through ya
You don't think that I am lying to ya
I'll get away and they'll say I'm a legend
Taking all the things from your friends had imagined.

Get up now and salute me
I bought you so why don't you love me
Gotta lotta butts but you know I'm lazy
Such a fine line it's hazy fantazy

ripe for the pickin and I'm sticking to my story
kirk douglas in paths of glory
take off the stain that you claim looks dirty
lets rearrange when we get to 30
President fun its a royal visit
not the right time to get old now is it.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:05 am

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3961&p=133205#p133205

Peace & Quiet wrote:
AVO?

Apprehended Violence Order.

A couple of years ago,the government gave the Police the powers to put AVO's on people without the partners consent,which allows them to abuse the laws as done with me.

My partner hit me and intimidated me to respond in kind.

Mr Voetterl seen this as his opportunity to use the scorned woman,( I was at the brothel getting prices for sex,don't want troublesome lovers).

I never touched my partner,but I got arrested,charged with assault,stalk and intimidate...when she did all that.So I had no place to live and Sam would invite me in,give me dinner,
oral sex and ring the police in the morning for breach of AVo,which I did four times and went to maximum security prison for 16 days.

There's a lot more...but want the cash...no cash equals full disclosure plus a picture of a cop getting blown by a prostitute,while he's coked out wearing a pink tutu with fairy wings.

Back in the days the Police ran the cocaine in Gosford,1993.

This one tag along copper,he's a well respected member of the religious community...this prick will swing from the rafters if I don't get what I want.

And that's just the entrée.

Haha...it was his one and only visit,the other two cops...best drugs I ever had.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:21 am

Spose you're wondering what happened to that page of crazy posts....

I deleted them,it was just to entice you to quote the forum and say he's crackers....

Remember the forum that don't exist for your extreme prejudices.

See the post above...You're going to kill your comrade.

That's where we're at....

Oh,send my love to Miss Skene and the court staff,I know how effective the Mps were.

They won't ignore my next emails either....as you hoped.

cheeky 

Billy Ruben wrote:
http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3961&p=133205#p133205

Peace & Quiet wrote:
AVO?
Apprehended Violence Order.

A couple of years ago,the government gave the Police the powers to put AVO's on people without the partners consent,which allows them to abuse the laws as done with me.

My partner hit me and intimidated me to respond in kind.

Mr Voetterl seen this as his opportunity to use the scorned woman,( I was at the brothel getting prices for sex,don't want troublesome lovers).

I never touched my partner,but I got arrested,charged with assault,stalk and intimidate...when she did all that.So I had no place to live and Sam would invite me in,give me dinner,
oral sex and ring the police in the morning for breach of AVo,which I did four times and went to maximum security prison for 16 days.

There's a lot more...but want the cash...no cash equals full disclosure plus a picture of a cop getting blown by a prostitute,while he's coked out wearing a pink tutu with fairy wings.

Back in the days the Police ran the cocaine in Gosford,1993.

This one tag along copper,he's a well respected member of the religious community...this prick will swing from the rafters if I don't get what I want.

And that's just the entrée.

Haha...it was his one and only visit,the other two cops...best drugs I ever had.
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:09 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Peace & Quiet wrote:
Sounds like a raw deal and i applaud your effort to fight the system. :cheers:

Thankyou for your support Peace.

It's noble to fight tyrannical complexes but NOT noble to use their methods of deceit,extortion intimidation and violence.

But have no other path but to bloody the hands.I don't want too...but push comes to shove.

They'll persecute me but protect a peadophile.Why the powerful get into kiddyfucking ? What appease their demonic masters ?

Bullet between the eyes for them is an act of mercy.Come closer to killing a cop lately,so I got to stay home for a while.

:batboy: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Black Flag - MY WAR-1985 07 19    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:07 pm

...At Taree court the other day,there was a mystery woman that followed me out.

Now I wrote you off as a spy for the Police,Court or Government.

So I gave you the very worst side of me,you know what you're up for then.

But you were close to 50,wearing spectacles,very youthful in the eyes,nimble on your feet.

If you're the media or even better...one of the good witches,I'll work with you as long as you don't betray me...and I will see through it.

So you know what you're up for.

I don't care which way this goes,but you better be quick,I nearly made my move at a.........

Let's leave it at that.

Strangely,I like you for some reason...even thought you were cute in ways.

So better get that sexuality out of the way first,before the good work commences.

Something psychic happened in court....not saying what.

Did you notice McKosker soul fragment from the crown with his hate for me.He went crimson and bulged a yellow blob/orb from the left of his crown,I was a burnt out wreck of caramel and still handled it better.
That's how I work...

I'm leaving Samantha,reducing her power and resolve and the Police and Courts power over me,which we both ignored the falsified AVO anyway.If she says yes it's OK with the Police to use it.

I want to send a clear message,nothing gets in my way,nothing and if it does,I destroy.

...So get your act together.

But screw me over...and You'll be the first cab off the rank.

* The Court Of Taree means nothing to me anymore.I just got this form off the Emergency Services minister how to complain about a judge and courts decision.

I'm going to expose McKosker,Skene and the court itself as a Kangaroo Court,along with shitful lawyers like Michael Jones,Miss Drinkwater,Louis Stanton of Taree ALS.

The one solicitor not involved but got played is Mr Drakes firm,which I will be approaching and Paton and Hooke,who witnessed the irregularities,
then media coverage time.

Gutless weasel cops laugh how they fucked me over,but scream blue murder when they're on the receiving end.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Victorain Police Shooting./Black Flag - My War    Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Oh I forgot to commend Victorian Police for only shooting and injuring the man,who played death by Police,after slashing his partners throat,a 47 year old I think.

Terrible stuff.

Not like you used to be,Victorian Police were the most corrupt,but watching them lately,compared to NSW present force and abuse of laws.

You're much better outfit compared to the Hillbilly wankers of Taree.

Good work...now you can study the aggressor and find what the problem was and hopefully find that certain issues with society need to be addressed.

Drug reform...top of the list.

I have a pretty good program for rehabilitation in the making.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 2865203414 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 2865203414 

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/high-on-heroin-and-ice-and-shot-twice-but-throatslash-attacker-wanted-chinese-food-20131010-2vagk.html

High on heroin and ice and shot twice, but throat-slash attacker wanted Chinese food

Portelli, high on heroin and ice, told the woman, 26, he wanted to hug her before cutting her throat with a razor blade.

The woman, in a desperate bid to to stop Portelli hurting her, told him she was pregnant but he continued to assault her.

When she was on her knees, Portelli began suffocating her with a pillow and said: "I'm sorry, I love you."

The woman continued to struggle before Portelli grabbed a large serrated knife and tried two or three times to saw it along her throat.

Portelli then tried to suffocate the woman again before slashing the right side of her face with the razor blade.

Ms Borg said the victim had resigned herself to the fact she was going to die so she asked Portelli to cuddle him, saying she was cold and didn't want to die alone.

Portelli let go of the woman and began slashing himself before lying on top of her and falling asleep.

When Portelli awoke and saw how seriously injured the woman was, he handed her a phone and told her to ring 000 for an ambulance.

Police arrived at the scene and Portelli, armed with two large knives, burst through the security door and charged outside to confront the three officers standing metres away.

Ms Borg said Portelli ran at the officers and was shot in the chest and right bicep.

Portelli then staggered back inside the apartment and began to heat up some Chinese food.

He put three knives down his pants and told his girlfriend he wanted to give police a clear head shot so they could shoot him dead.

Officers from the police critical incident response team entered the apartment at 11.30am to find Portelli had passed out and his victim had lost more than two litres of blood.

When he awoke Portelli began sobbing and told police he wanted to die.

Portelli claimed he had no memory of the attack but had thought police shooting him would have been a good way to die.

Ms Borg said this had been a terrifying ordeal for the victim, which lasted seven hours before police entered the apartment.

"As the hours ticked on, she had resigned herself to the fact she was going to die," the prosecutor said.

The three police officers threatened by Portelli had feared for their lives and people attempting suicide by police was "probably one of the worst things a police officer has to encounter", the prosecutor said.

Ms Borg said police should never be put in the position of executioner.

Defence lawyer Michael Stanton said Portelli's offending had been abhorrent and his behaviour bizarre and horrific but he had taken a cocktail of drugs, including 13 Xanax tablets used to treat anxiety and panic disorder, before the attack.

Mr Stanton said Portelli, a divorced father of two, denied claims by his victim that he told her: "If I can't have you, nobody can".

Justice John Dixon remanded Portelli for sentencing on a date to be fixed.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/high-on-heroin-and-ice-and-shot-twice-but-throatslash-attacker-wanted-chinese-food-20131010-2vagk.html#ixzz2jSZYy2k4

Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu 

My War:For Taree Pigs

My war, you're one of them.
You say that you're my friend,
But you're one of them.

You don't wanna see me live.
You don't want me to give
'Cause you're one of them.

But you're one of them,
Them, them, them, them, them!

Yeah!

[screams]

War, you're one of them.
But you're one of them.

I might not know what a friend is.
All I know is what you're not
'Cause you're one of them,
Them.

You said that you're my friend.
You're one of them, one of them,
One of them, you're one of them.

Yeah!
You're one of them.
This time, this time.
This lie.
My life, my death.

I have a prediction; it lives in my brain.
It's with me everyday; it drives me insane.
I feel it in my heart, that if I had a gun,
I feel it in my heart, I'd wanna kill some.
I feel it in my heart, the end will come.
Come on.

You say you're my friend,
But you're one of them.

Tell me that I'm wrong.
Try to sing me your ego song.
You're one of them.

You said that you're my friend,
But you're one of them,
One of them, you're one of them.

[screams]

You're one of them.
You're one of them!
I can't believe you!

You're one of them,
And you're one of them,
And you're one of them,
And you're one of them!
One of them, them, them,

Them, them, them, them, them!
My war!

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Millenium - Somehow Satan Got Behind Me   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 am

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 220975493 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 220975493 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 220975493 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 220975493 

Yeah,I spose I got Hard-core since "Freedom From The Reptiles".

Subtlety is for closeted homosexuals.   sissies 

Oh...the V8 VY Commodore,Antelope coloured,P-Plater.

Pulled Up three times searching the street I was in.Come on,Night,is my element,not yours.

Should check this episode of Millenium out...you'll get it soon enough,but one of you at a time.

Two birds...one stone...first,then pay out,with all the media and morale sapping exposures.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 1327699579 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 2434717919 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 854715369 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 2865203414 

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Frank Black - Adda Lee   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:34 am

Well...Taree Police didn't fall for it.

Sam has two days she works at the school a week.Hoping the Police might approach her with some fun and games,trying to set me up.

Did'nt work....just use everybody else.
What...think I'm as heartless as I try to sound on paper ?

Just propaganda of yours I'm working on.Any bedroom hassles have been fixed,found a mid-40's couple to swing with,when I feel like it.

Although,I think the man is just as keen on me as the woman.Things you get up to when you're older.Well...I am cute and used to pull as many men in ratio with with women.This time around,I don't think Sam needs to know.Finally have to be underhanded about it.And I don't like being dishonest.

My Son and I had a heartfelt chat the other day,told him he acts more mature than I most of the time,a person I am proud of,etc,etc...

Oh,and he got he sexual education speech.

Mine went like this from my father.
Dad argued with mum,when I was 16....
"But he knows everything,Look Jase,one girl at a time and not the town bike".

My Sons was,"With your relationships,I don't want to know nor is it my business,but the person must be over the age of consent,say yes and no rough stuff,don't ever hurt anybody,otherwise it's none of my business".

Not that I have to worry.

If I ever see your paperwork on me...anything untoward toward children mentioned in it,like the hoax rapes...I don't like to think what my reaction will be,since you set me up more than once,protected that former Taree Copper Ian Sleigh...I will be applying for it.

Then you protect occult peadophiles for 14 years and Fook me over and have a good laugh.

Everytime I goto court,I suffer the worst psychic attacks of all.

No justice for me is there ever on this Earthly Plane.

Do you know why I survived where others didn't.It's not the strength of my resolve,will or conviction.

I didn't break the rules of the Spiritworld like they did and your high-level Masonic masters.The very girls honour I protected,Tania Busteed,she now serves as a lesson and reminder to her father what awaits him and every cop who had a part in my demise and constant set-ups and War.

I had no justice on this Earthly Plane...and nor shall you when you cross over.

Some of you...are being singled out,to learn your lesson now.

I'll be watching to see who that is.McKoska is a goner.

So are you.....Looking at you at the moment Ingram...I've been busy with someone else for the last six months....no,not little Corey,I said a higher level Mason.

When you find out who you crossed and fucked with all these years...

You'll accept it in the end.

I look forward to her return.

Lyrics
I'm a wishbone
And I'm breaking
Yeah, I'm wishing for Adda Lee
And the lake sings
And the dogs don't
They are quiet for Adda Lee
Adda Lee

I'm sorry and I miss you
And away
I went away
Cause I wished I was away
I wished I was away
A wishing well
Of well wishing
And Adda waves away
Adda waves away
Heroine of the stars
I don't know where I am
But I know who you are

Adda Lee
Adda Lee
And she whispered
And she left me a man
For the world
Adda Lee
Oh, Adda Lee
Oh, Adda Lee
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Lou Reed - New York Telephone Conversation   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:48 am

All this money and man hours the Police and Court spent of tax payers contributions,on a man who does nothing wrong except smoke a bit of pot...and nothing to show for it.

What they did do with,is use that time and money to push me to do something wrong,like what happened with The Ombudsman and the Andrews Boys.

Using the Real Estate to steal and scrap my car.

Sending shitbags and alcoholic fathers threatening me and my family.

Like to see them try it again,now I got clearance....all of a sudden,they disappeared.

I got the paperwork to hang you with it.

You've had enough time to approach me.

Now it's going to happen.

Gave you enough warning.

But when you have cops committing crimes to catch someone who "could've been a threat",so they do all to make that target a real threat,so they can murder them off,silencing them that way,since the hoax rapes,the hoaxed scenarios of sexual harassment,violence to women
bullshit you played on me didn't work out the way you hoped.

I had a better way of doing it...and I get to watch you worms squirm.

Cost you dearly and not cross the law.....

Tough.

Told you Voetterl,you're no better than the scumbags and criminals you make yourself "Look" better against.You're a piece of shit.

The day you played Ann against me and stalked me down the street with her....do you really think I'm interested in a woman that can't think for herself and willing to be a pawn in someone elses game.No.

I noticed how you pigs think love and relationships can be played as a form of emotional blackmail,so did Samantha.I ditched HER,I never contacted her,never stalked,BUT somehow miraculously she'd be down the street everytime during that AVO...I ignored her.

I wiped my kids,you couldn't use them,Kaiser Soze taught me a lot.

Now I want my turn to test you.

In the course of you doing your job,you stalked me,harassed me,conspired against me and just to expand on this paper trail,I'll make enquiries to the Anti-Discrimination board and get louder and louder.

4 Corners is off-season at the moment,which gives me time,to find all my old witneseses from East Maitland.

I want to charge you guys with stalking actually...along with all the other shit...and see how I go.

What reason do you have to follow me everywhere ?.

You guys are the fruitloops,freaks,perverts and voyeurs....I even deny your surveillance wanking off,so go f*ck yourself.

I bail out the window...making no noise and yet you still catch me.

Spose the fat guy and the dog on the corner are closer to you than thought,despite having four members of his family in the Police.

Has to be him,since I caught Sam coming out of there a few times.

I wonder what she's up too.

The vector angles say it is him...no other neighbor can see everything and I put the mobile phone against a speaker to Fook you with feedback

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 187824764 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 2865203414 

...so eat shit.

foff 

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Black Angels - Black Grease   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:13 pm

I've been telling everybody for years,despite your efforts to silence me about these occults.

It's a lazy Sunday yesterday,intermittent rain,I'm driving through the country side,I have another victim,alive,squirming in the boot of my car.You know the dark soundtracks I play to get along in life,the songs in this thread advertises, play endless,on a loop in my mind.

I like to give those I rarely come into contact with,a glipse into the abyss that I became.

Their bodies are jolted,cut by the inner structures as the car lurches over broken dirt country tracks.They know by the lack of sounds,the traffic,the small rocks beating the undercarriage that they're now on a remote road from anybody who could offer assistance.

Just the fear and the deafening alternative rock reverbing against the body,as they desperately squirm,but in vain against the metal ties that slightly cut into the flesh,such was the tightness that it was applied.

Sounds like I finally gone to the dark side...collecting victims for my occult friends.

I am...

But it's only a video game...Grand Theft Auto V.

I kind of favour the psychopath Trevor....crude  but honest.

Talks about the Illuminati and Snake Headed Reptile Aliens too.

And delivers people to Occultist.

My kind of guy...My kind of darkness.

Did'nt I tell you once all my Pop-Sub/Culture reflects who I am...my life.

Been quiet for years haven't I ?.

I offered them once to do exactly that,to abduct violent abusive scum,to turn people back to the light.

That's what I would do with it....where you protect and hide these "Thrill Kill Cults For Hire".The attack is set up in apartment blocks,you move in a group and do it for the cash for light score.

Demonic....and I the innocent,demonic I become.The forces could'nt beat me,but it learnt me well...knows me like no other...it pities me.A demon.
It eyes everyone of you that comes into contact and sometimes you can see it move in my eye.

You threw me to it for it's next meal...but it consumes all around me.

But the occult feared I would kill them onsight,than to work with them.

Megan always said,"you'd be the only lover I need to keep a baseball bat handy for".

She's right.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 220975493 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 220975493 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 220975493 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 220975493 

I'll give them a chance...But they work for me.

You're a storm
So emotional
Moody and Controlled
Sly and Involved

You're alright
You come to me in times
You make me realize
I'm not the kindest guy

But I give give give give
I give what I can give
So just give give give give
Give me what you have, dear

Slow, you kept me in that storm
You showed me things galore
Made me want much more

And now denied
The things I saw inside
The things I saw inside
Is what really caught my eye

And you give give give give
Just give what you can
And I'll live live live live
Live while I can, dear

You're so surprised
You see me put up fights
You hear me realize
You come along for rides

You're just so kind
The eagle with red wine
You made me see that bright eye
Between me and time

To just kill kill kill kill
You kill what you can
And you kill kill kill kill
Anything you want
Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: Lou Reed - She's My Best Friend (HQ)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:48 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
I remember what it is,that confirmed my love for her.

It was the out of square thinking.

Now,imagine,you're in a Jehovah Witness family,with two breakaway parents.They're controlling,manipulative
and every statement is a lie,to promote fear of a God that is revengeful,fear for the parents,he didn't have to hit his girls,he just had it down pat,brow beating her into submission,I knew what that mean't without me being there,he tears into her.
He breaks her soul,not one part of his body...broken in kind,could pay back for the hurt to her light.

She is a beautiful,but nymph like soul,to be loved...to be loved in all ways,I just don't deserve that for my cowardness.

But it was something her hypocritical Christian Porn addicted,perverted father did.He was not five minutes ago making me puke and get physically disgusted with him and that phone of his,showing me women shitting in each others mouths.
I was at the height of being stoned,You know,Bambi and Butterflies is what I wanted to see and the light from the sun,was refracting off water droplets stuck to the bark on the sides of trees.It was afternoon and had a good angle,I was at one with the universe...and this vile pig of a man shows me defecation in womens mouths.

Peyton walks down,but did not notice her there at first,I was with the bark droplets...Just a pillar of white light I notice in the corner of my eye.I felt warmth,love for this light and noticed it was my niece.

(She's not blood related,just for those affected by the shock value.)

Her father pretended to be outraged by the porn on phones and make an issue of it.
"Dad,I've seen it at school",but the dismissal of her fathers concerns and showing she was mature and able to think for herself,made her a turn on too me...and I loved her for it.

She had enough strength just to see above her fathers avalanche off pursuasions and corruption of the truth,but she has no idea of those two histories and what type of people they are,they hate themselves,wanted a son and got five daughters that she openly admits three was enough.

So lies and games about others is the glue that keeps them family...no thanks.

But I really loved those nieces,who all probably disown me and now the truth might slip soon,the whole familes will be in damage control.

Maybe they shouldn't play with peoples lives for their own entertainment.

But in that poisonous hatch of snakes,a few of those girls really shone out.But one,I was always in love with...and I don't know why.It rips me apart everyday...and I'll never see her again.

Would'nt even know her name anymore.

But her sharpness of mind,those moon eyes,beautiful small breasted slim brunette....and her passion last for hours,not tens of minutes...hours,don't think she still doesn't get to me.

I just wish...I never fucked up.I hurt the first innocent person,I betrayed her confidence,Thought she was part of a conspiracy to entrap me.

Look at from my point of view,from what happened 23 years prior with her father and Samantha.

Then the Police attempts to set me up on rape,sexual harassment,violence to women.,coupled with this so called family incest allegations 23 years prior,the reason I took Sam and didn't want too.

Then I had friends doing indecent things or planning them to under-age teen girls and one 10 year old....

Then Peyton my niece being used as a pawn in some vile game.

When I wasn't suspecting her father at first of molesting his daughters....I sure did,when Peyton revealed aspects of her life.

So,it looked like Richard was offering her too me,in trade for silence.

It broke me.

I never revealed to myself that I even loved Peyton,I would run away if I caught myself looking at her.
I trembled when she showed me her heart,I kept a cool blasé façade ...I wasn't,my eyes would go wide,In awe I was of her.
Worshipped her.A Goddess.

Just happy she was friendly to me and would've just settled for that.I never thought or would believe she'd even consider me as a point of desire,love or anything intimate.My life with Sam in 2010 is as it is now,but at least I know why she went mad,a strange terminal illness.But before that,she was a good friend to me all my life,can't replace that.

But I don't love myself enough,to deserve Payton and I didn't want her to inherit a wreck of a man.

It will always hurt...because I let her down and unwittingly betrayed her.

Then for Fook sake,had drug addicts and dealers look over her.

Do you see what I'm terrified of...I think I fucked her up.

If I did,I'll have revenge,but nothing can fix the Fook up I made.

At video court from Gaol,I seen sitting in the front aisle,someone very close to my niece.

I had to squint and look closer to confirm.

I couldn't you know why ? She had an aura of death...black.Hating me...that's not hate,that's death...murder.

I didn't realize I was on camera and I was making jokes about being put in gaol for having an argument about sex with my wife....something like that.

The wardens are laughing...."What's so funny?"."The cameras on"."Oh".

The court were laughing,so was the female magistrate.

Except this pretty little brunette that looked exactly like my niece.I didn't care if I got out of gaol that day,I seen the hate she has for me...and if it was her,I lost even more than I thought.

And I knew I would,writing that letter,but I did what I thought was right in the madness of the moment and I can't fix it,I can't.Take it back,go back in time...yes.

I didn't realize I even had strong feelings for her,I shoved them away as inappropriate.But I liked her,could'nt help that.
And yeah,I suffered desires I shouldn't have explored.

But the truth is,I fucked up,emotionally involved in side issues and put that foremost,Richard,for whatever stupid schizo reasons,made little games,so did Sams sister,Karen,whom I never liked,hideous...hideous in and out.

I stayed quite happily at junkies places when scoring...Richard insisted I stay at their place,I just loved watching my little "witness" nieces with all their fine manners,do house chores and behave like little people,so sweet.

I was a junky punk rocker,I shouldn't have gone there.By their religious laws they can't even open the door to me,cause I'm scum.But the parents lies to the children as control more than compensate for the superficial so called "as family" towards me.

See why I couldn't believe Payton would have feelings for me.She was too scared for years to speak to me.

I was just so happy to have a friendship with someone....anyway,broke my heart and it all snowballed and I had a breakdown...the father wins,always the shit wins.I didn't even want to play or know.I just learnt new computer programs,TV shows online I never seen.The IT Crowd,Black Books,Spirited...(huh,reminded me of me)...except I was just dead to all the games around me.Not a dead spirit...or ghost,yet,I'm sure fatfuck lives for that day,like when Sam and I split...he would've been at his happiness.

He never got that I just didn't give a Fook,so he ups the ante,until I want to kill him and he runs and hides,changes addresses,phones and places of work.Inconvenience everyone...and really,what a fat fooking coward.

I only miss Peyton,f*ck fatty.The sisters are nice,but care not for all the issues.

I'll show you what manipulation does.

An older sister of Peytons,her husband committed suicide.Depression from a manipulative,lying controlling parents and family.

Feel sorry for Odette,but let that be a lesson.

I'm bohemian,I have great balanced kids.I'm the drug addict degenerate...They have no plans on being like me.

And nor do I encourage them too be.Although my daughter is wild and very cheeky and puts me down or deprives me of patting the cat.

Calls me "little dad"...My son is the man of the family,I'm hopeless,to democratic to take power.My kids can vote to chuck me out the door,so stupid I was,not to declare dictatorship years ago...like most other parents.

But,I have a hard-on and heart for my niece...I doomed,cause she doesn't love me.I never heard from her once.

Not one word.

But I miss her....

For Payton,I'd usually use a Mazzy Star song or Jesus And The Mary Chain
...maybe My Bloody Valentine.

But this is me to the ground,so Lou Reed it is.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:39 pm

Look,

an apology to some of the old readers who knew me as Thelyran.

I had to do something in the last three years and that is lie.

Whether that's about my niece,my seeming acceptance of the Occults,who are paid and trained by the very vile scum you all hate.

You know that's like accepting peadophiles to do their evil.

It's exactly what it is,by the way.

But these Police have to make a tactical error,besides the examples mentioned for the last 14 years,but I want witnesses willing to go on camera.

I haven't re-contacted 4 Corners and the method won't be email,they need evidence,paperwork,priority mail with a few phone calls to prepare the way,yes,this week.

Tonight,my correspondence with the Law Society and The Attorney General go ahead.First,attack the head of the snake,the body will die.

I have enough complaints with The Ombudsman to sink some of these aspects.

I'm doing it on a spiritual playing field first,then in the material,just like they've done to me.

And now is the time for the material.

I've been watching and reading some of the old Christian texts and occult philosophy lately and realized I forgot myself.

The Demonic game-play and those they strive to destroy.I know what Sam is now,a "Plug and Play" apparatus for them,her whole family is.There was a lot of good cops caught up in this,collateral damage it is.

I forgot about the second death and the dissolvement of the ego shell leaving the pure spiritual core of the being...

and know,even if I failed with the unfair and ubbeatable odds I was given to overcome in spiritual war,the Police Corruption and a putrid inbred mentality I have to deal with...daily.

What good the very few of you there are...and what little good,my only consolation,is knowing how much weaker you were than me.The very little prompting,the slightest transgression against your ego...

You folded your hands quicker.

The criminals may give you the illusion that you validate your existence for Good.

Then the one good man,made into this destruction,to protect the peadophile satanic occults for the Police,business and political bodies.
(He was a green)

And seeing your true selves,so easily mislead by the lies of one or two comrades,to aid the demonic realms,maybe indirectly,and part of the machine that does this to people who question authority and its application...I'm proud of who I am and what I've done.

You have nothing to be proud of.

I've been acting defeated lately...like I got knocked back...it's what I wanted you to think.

I'm doing it now.
When it hits camera,I'll be naming corrupts who sell the drugs for the police,the thugs and hitters,your little lap-dogs locals.

I've been chatting to the law society and head of ALS and they both concur the weaknesses and loop-holes in the law for exploitation by the police.

I just want to ask the law society here on the mid-north coast,you the Police,magistarte McKosker...did you know I have rights and to be represented by a decent legal counsel in court and not set up,like you all did with Mick Jones and that Louis Stanton inept....Laws are not to be abused and false statements given to incriminate innocents,like myself.

You can go back to shopping now...and turn your heads blindly to the side.

You might find another comrade of yours molesting children...but it's OK,you get invited to guard The Commonwealths Heads Of State" meeting.

Go on,f*ck children...you get a pay rise and and promotion.

Ann Joy got a promotion...setting me up for a hoax rape,while she's a male hating ugly dyke.

Was it Daddy or Uncle....she looks like Mary Braun in ways, and she is covering up for kiddy fiddlers and went from Detective in Mailtand to Acting Inspector at Maxville.

Go on kiddyfuckers...you even visit that Camera and Phtotoshop a lot of you guys.

Go snuff or Kiddy Porn.Your Occult mates have been saying that of late,I'll end up on a Police Snuff Film....

so I started preparing mind and body for it.

I was wondering why these guys wanted a few police detective addresses

They want a one stop shop for guns,drugs and money.Practical thinking,methodical,but mercilous.Glad I've had nothing to do with it.

Why the time I took,assessing Sam.

And what happened with the extended family and the niece.

I'll be glad to be free of them,somewhere in the south of the country.
I achieved what I wanted with the children.
I can walk now,but first,I'm now going to deal with you.

Back to top Go down
Billy Ruben
Admin
Billy Ruben

PostSubject: MARK LISTER - POLICE OFFICER INVOLVED WITH MURDER   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

You can go back to shopping now...and turn your heads blindly to the side.

You might find another comrade of yours molesting children...but it's OK,you get invited to guard The Commonwealths Heads Of State" meeting.

Go on,f*ck children...you get a pay rise and and promotion.

Ann Joy got a promotion...setting me up for a hoax rape,while she's a male hating ugly dyke.

Channel Seven : Sunday (program)

Just showed a murder story,where a number of men,involved in a South African murder of a woman chef to hide the tracks of money going missing due to the Restaurant owners daughter taking it from her fathers account.An Australian woman was behind it.

And I know the racism involved in this.

But a Queensland Police Officer....involved in a murder

and he was promoted to...get ready for it...

Guard the Governer General.

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

DO YOU SEE PEOPLE...BE IN POWER,POLICE,GOVERNMENT OR BUSINESS.

F*CK CHILDREN AND MURDER PEOPLE...AND YOU RISE TO PROMINANCE AND WEALTH.

I'M...POOR,NO POWER,EXPOSE CORRUPTION,OCCULTS,SATANIST...TRY TO DO THE RIGHT THING SEXUALLY...

WHAT DID I GET FOR 14 YEARS.

FUCKED OVER....

WHAT WILL I DO...GO OVER THE EDGE,F*CK CANCER,AT LEAST I HAVE CLEAR TARGETS....AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT DOING IT.

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 854715369 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 854715369 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 854715369 Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 854715369

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/cop-a-suspect-in-s-africa-plot/story-e6frg6nf-1226530059036#mm-premium

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 0use

SOUTH African prosecutors are pursuing a Queensland police officer they claim is a suspect in a 1999 conspiracy allegedly initiated by Australian Monique Neeteson-Lemkes to kidnap and murder one of her employees. An indictment prepared by prosecutor Herman Broodryk SC alleges that Mark Lister, then a South African police reservist, was an accomplice in kidnapping Thandiwe "Betty" Ketani, though there is no claim he was directly involved in the murder of the Johannesburg restaurant employee.The indictment also alleges Mr Lister was one of four conspirators who took Ketani's body from the site of the murder to the home of one of the group, Conway Brown, where she was allegedly buried in concrete."Mark Lister is definitely a suspect . . . we are trying to trace him," Mr Broodryk told The Australian.Mr Lister is named in the alleged confession of Ms Neeteson-Lemkes' then boyfriend, private detective Carrington Laughton. The confession -- which Mr Laughton denies writing but which prosecutors say is his -- claims in relation to the kidnap of Ketani: "Betty Ketani was 'arrested' by Mark and his friend Warren Williams in Rosebank. Mark was in army uniform."Contacted yesterday, Mr Lister said he had done surveillance work for Mr Laughton as a university student, and knew Mr Brown and the restaurant in question.But he strenuously denied any involvement in, or knowledge of, the kidnapping and murder."I did some surveillance work for Carrington when I was at university," he said."But we had a bit of a falling out," he said, saying this happened well before Ketani's disappearance in 1999.He was keen to contact the South African prosecutors to "sort this out", saying he had nothing to hide and was eager to be of any assistance.Mr Lister said he dropped out of university before finishing his degree in 2000, when he migrated to Australia because his parents encouraged him to do so and the prospects for a police career were more attractive than in South Africa.Mr Broodryk's indictment to the South Gauteng High Court claims Ms Neeteson-Lemkes recruited Mr Laughton, Mr Conway, two corrupt police officers and two others to kidnap and murder Ketani after she made a complaint to the country's industrial adjudicator in a wages dispute. Ms Neeteson-Lemkes through her lawyer has denied any wrongdoing. - See more at:

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)   Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taree Police Their Fun And Games (Thread Repro of Sodlikes and Webanarchys)
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next